Comentários de Rioters
Terozu (NA)
: Welp, fuck Star Guardian lore.
It would have made so much more sense for Evelynn or Morgana to get the villain role. Zoe makes literally no sense whatsoever and I can't understand as to why this went through.
: Undo the nerf because it was placebo. Eve DOES need nerfs. This nerf however is unnecessary, doesn't address why she's broken as fuck, and just exist to shut up those asking for nerfs. Maybe instead they should target the fact after 3 items + half stacked mejais, she can walk up to a squishy and Q - > E - > Q2 one shot somebody, rather than do that 2 years from now while never reverting the random CD nerf that has no impact on her. I just hate changes like these because they're so obscure that they forget about them, then when a champ is legitmately weak you have this long list of nerfs that didn't even fix the issue that never get reverted once the issue is actually fixed.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jyHkIhw6,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:25:46.660+0000) > > Undo the nerf because it was placebo. > > Eve DOES need nerfs. > > This nerf however is unnecessary, doesn't address why she's broken as fuck, and just exist to shut up those asking for nerfs. > > Maybe instead they should target the fact after 3 items + half stacked mejais, she can walk up to a squishy and Q - > E - > Q2 one shot somebody, rather than do that 2 years from now while never reverting the random CD nerf that has no impact on her. I just hate changes like these because they're so obscure that they forget about them, then when a champ is legitmately weak you have this long list of nerfs that didn't even fix the issue that never get reverted once the issue is actually fixed. she isn't broken she has insane counterplay. If you buy control wards and invade an Evelynn, she will most likely not scale for the rest of the match. the reason these nerfs happened in the first place is bc noone did this and decided to cry instead learn counterplay
Comentários de Rioters
: Ahri While in Ultimate does not block Cait Ulti Bug
: Battle Bunny Evelynn ( Update )
this is proof she deserves battle bunny the most
: > [{quoted}](name=Stone766,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:01:04.469+0000) > > She can now charm during her dash and doesn't need to wait for the animation to finish. Why did she need it? She has a 54% wr average and is doing extremely healthy in the current meta. What reason was there to buff her? Huh? That is not the change at all. They re-added the ability for Ahri's charm to interrupt dashes. So for example if a Lee Sin Q's you and then tries to dash you, but gets charmed on the way, his dash will be cancelled. It was listed in a group of anti mobility changes along with buffs to Poppy and Cassiopeia. I'm actually curious whether this applies to Evelynn and Rakan as well. Edit: Nevermind, I see someone else pointed this out.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:35:42.845+0000) > > Huh? That is not the change at all. They re-added the ability for Ahri's charm to interrupt dashes. So for example if a Lee Sin Q's you and then tries to dash you, but gets charmed on the way, his dash will be cancelled. > > It was listed in a group of anti mobility changes along with buffs to Poppy and Cassiopeia. > > I'm actually curious whether this applies to Evelynn and Rakan as well. yep I was confused mb lol I hope it applies to the other 2 (Given I'm an Eve main) but It's only listed under ahri so not sure
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stone766,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-02T01:55:16.140+0000) > > ? It was a charm bonus damage duration NERF. What they buffed was now she can charm during her dashes uninterrupted. No you're confused. Her charm will stop other champions already configured dashes. IE If she charms Luc in the middle of his dash he will stop then and their and start walking towards her. This was a mechanic that was removed for the highest level of play, else it's all just random luck in low elo.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:28:33.284+0000) > > No you're confused. > > Her charm will stop other champions already configured dashes. IE If she charms Luc in the middle of his dash he will stop then and their and start walking towards her. > > This was a mechanic that was removed for the highest level of play, else it's all just random luck in low elo. oh ok yep i read it wrong lmao ignore this entire post then I still believe its not a fair trade off but It's not nearly as bad then
: According to S@20 they lowered how long the damage duration is and let her stop dashes.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:25:53.867+0000) > > According to S@20 they lowered how long the damage duration is and let her stop dashes. yeah but the reason this trade off isn't fair is b/c her combo is extremely fast so the 2 seconds they subtracted off the bonus damage means nothing when her target is gonna be dead by then anyway
: not trying to be annoying by constant questions but why u don't shift focus to other lanes then? instead of focusing on mid and getting frustrated that ahri is uncatchable wouldn't it be more beneficial if u helped other lanes instead
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:19:02.127+0000) > > not trying to be annoying by constant questions but why u don't shift focus to other lanes then? instead of focusing on mid and getting frustrated that ahri is uncatchable wouldn't it be more beneficial if u helped other lanes instead That's what you'd think, but as a jungler, if your mid is losing lane then NOW not only can you not help them and ahri gets fed af, but they flame and report you too for not coming. both p bad things
: idk dude but i can't complain ahri doesn't seem as strong as u suggest to me so i'd love any buffs she receives
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:03:42.428+0000) > > idk dude but i can't complain ahri doesn't seem as strong as u suggest to me so i'd love any buffs she receives idk, she's way too hard to gank and she just got harder now that she can charm AND dash out at the same time
: also irrelevant question but why do evelynn mains tend to not like ahri or fighting against her? she's not even a jungler idk do u think u are the only champ on the rift who has the right to charm (rakan can too but hes male) so is this some seductive women rivalry thing?
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:02:44.364+0000) > > also irrelevant question but why do evelynn mains tend to not like ahri or fighting against her? she's not even a jungler idk do u think u are the only champ on the rift who has the right to charm (rakan can too but hes male) so is this some seductive women rivalry thing? I can answer this lol. It's because she p much counters our champ with the instant charm and yknow (the 3 flashes on a 45 second cooldown that do damage). Extremely frustrating to play against and it just got even more frustrating, however it's not just Eve mains that have a problem but p much most junglers in general. She can just charm and 3 flash out to avoid ganks. there are actually alot of Eve/Ahri mains and it's not a "seductive woman rivalry thing" b/c I don't have a problem with the champ for that. It's more her kit. Like I'll still be hyped af if there's a pool party ahri i think shes a cool champ I just don't like that she's zooming under the radar with such a high winrate and an ever increasing kit as of right now.
: lol i must have read that wrong then what does that even mean tho? she can cast e instantly while inside R? that's great
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T01:58:13.166+0000) > > lol i must have read that wrong then > what does that even mean tho? she can cast e instantly while inside R? that's great She can now charm during her dash and doesn't need to wait for the animation to finish. Why did she need it? She has a 54% wr average and is doing extremely healthy in the current meta. What reason was there to buff her?
: i got excited for a bit but it's just a charm duration buff..that's not good enough to freak out about it dude , ahri already pops her combo too fast what is she needing the extra duration for
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T01:52:30.345+0000) > > i got excited for a bit but it's just a charm duration buff..that's not good enough to freak out about it dude , ahri already pops her combo too fast what is she needing the extra duration for ? It was a charm bonus damage duration NERF. What they buffed was now she can charm during her dashes uninterrupted.
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Seems like more then a fair trade tbh. It'll help great Ahri's but hurt your average Ahri,
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-02T01:46:24.199+0000) > > Seems like more then a fair trade tbh. It'll help great Ahri's but hurt your average Ahri, tbh what makes it not fair for me imo is the fact that once ahri lands her charm, she's going to one shot you in 3 seconds anyway. So the fact they lowered her bonus damage duration to 3 doesn't mean anything when they would be dead by then anyway. The re-added effect with her charm being able to be used during her ult is a game changer. She can now ignore her own mechanics and spit out a charm asap. I don't see how it's fair.
: skins coming bois
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=38cdJyjK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T01:04:29.316+0000) > > skins coming bois i wouldnt be too certain bc they also nerfed her charm a bit
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Qiyana
She actually isn't even going to be a jungler lol, they described her as a solo lane assassin. Because, yknow mid only makes up the most champs in the entire game so why not add more, makes sense right
Taeli (NA)
: remove invisibility
This is so Incorrect and false Twitch might be a bit unreasonable since his invis circle is so small But Evelynn's invis circle is giant and therefore it's very easy to find her. Combine that with the fact shes squishy af and allergic to CC. Additionally when you buy a control ward,You just counter her. And it's not like shes forcing you to buy control wards, you should be buying them to begin with unless your a bad player. Evelynn is fine.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PørnStår,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGkJAuqf,comment-id=000000010002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T15:43:10.382+0000) > > i mean, he initially replied to you because you said mid wasnt the best role in the game. read the other comments
Mids the best role due to the fact that 99.9% of the champs in the role are unbalanced, only receive buffs, and are just cancer. Including all the ones listed before. thats the point. While It's popular due to the champs are popular, they are popular due to how lazily you can play them
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stone766,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGkJAuqf,comment-id=00000001000200000001,timestamp=2019-05-22T11:53:46.326+0000) > > Whether you think the champs you mentioned are cancer or not (I can tell your an ahri main from username lol), its undeniable that they are all generally disliked and hated by the community who mentioned they are cancer? I said they are popular Do people even read? lol
"Not all the mentioned champions are cancer" is what you said I was just pointing out the majority of the community finds {{champion:157}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:55}} to be cancerous
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oGkJAuqf,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2019-05-21T23:39:17.294+0000) > > Soooo... What's your point? Every lane has cancer champ mains. That has nothing to do with the inherent impact each role has. Not all the mentioned champions are cancer they are just , the most popular champions in the game
Whether you think the champs you mentioned are cancer or not (I can tell your an ahri main from username lol), its undeniable that they are all generally disliked and hated by the community
: What champs do you actually find fun anymore?
{{champion:28}} and only {{champion:28}} anymore
: Ahri's damage numbers are so low that the fact you got 1 shot was because she was lvl 6 roamed bot landed the charm and pushed R on your level 4 self AFTER being a kill up already. Champs like Fizz Sure they 1 shot, Champs like Ahri do about as much damage as a morgana if she misses her root and only hits the R and the w during the stun. She has low damage. She has low cooldowns and can spam that q, but she has low damage.
no. she has high damage and low cooldowns. That is literally why people have issues with ahri, she isn't balanced.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stone766,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Q9kUb5eB,comment-id=001b00000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T16:57:33.080+0000) > > No I'm talking dedicated junglers. technically any champion can play any role and you could argue that the most effective role for a champion like sylas or neeko is jungle
no, mages are literally awful for JG so neeko is out of the question and past gold sylas isnt going to be a viable jungler neeko too
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stone766,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Q9kUb5eB,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-04-12T12:52:29.117+0000) > > A jungle champ bc we haven't gotten one since 2017 and the one they added is broken by design (kayn) Sylas and neeko can be played as junglers effectively?
No I'm talking dedicated junglers.
: I agree the idea of a 3v3 map is really cool and fun in theory, especially if you only play with two other friends. However, that fact that it hasn't been updated in 4 years means that there is no possible way it is in a proper and balanced state.
Yeah but riot doesnt even update 5v5 anymore they just make rushed skins xd
: Monthly Reminder That Twisted Treeline is a Stain on League of Legends
TT has a community tho and it's really fun to play when 5v5 is toxic
Ryushiin (NA)
: What champs would u want to see this year?
A jungle champ bc we haven't gotten one since 2017 and the one they added is broken by design (kayn)
: Why are Mages damage getting lowered and Tank damage are getting buffed?
Bc mages are overtuned to hell and champs like ahri are able to 1 shot and instantly ult to saftey up to 3 times with no reprocussions
: > [{quoted}](name=Stone766,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGAHMEbn,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-03-27T13:13:24.422+0000) > > Your wrong. > > When every role is viable and easier then jungle due to how they've decided to nerf and change it incorrectly, laners dont face nearly as much hardships. (If any at all, you should realize how lanes dont only have 3-5 viable champs like jungle) > > You need to understand the only viable junglers are level 2 cancer very few people actually want to play {{champion:59}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:5}} I've Been a j4 main for years, i've gotta say you hit the nail on the head with this one. Basically short of a stupid good lee sin or jax i always win jungle vs anyone else on j4. Start the counter jungle and ganks at lvl 2 and snowball. Most any other champs just aren't viable vs how strong these guys can be and the utility and early game pressure
I honestly have alot of respect for you to come out and say your main is unfair, if only yasuo/zed/ahri mains could do the same :/
Jamaree (NA)
: Oh boo hoo, your lives are so hard, it isn’t like other roles don’t have hardships either, get over yourselves.
Your wrong. When every role is viable and easier then jungle due to how they've decided to nerf and change it incorrectly, laners dont face nearly as much hardships. (If any at all, you should realize how lanes dont only have 3-5 viable champs like jungle) You need to understand the only viable junglers are level 2 cancer very few people actually want to play {{champion:59}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:5}}
: "It sounds like you just had a bad game and you came to the forums convinced it was your jungler for some reason. Prob harassed him to the point where he didnt want to gank your lane due to your lack of respect. Happens to me sometimes as a jger." See what I mean? I didnt harass him. I told him that their laner was pushed, low on health, and that we can easily kill him when hes at my turret. He said, he didnt like my pick. You people....assume anything and everything you need to make it easier to attack the OP instead of discussing. Its pathetic, frankly
when you attack everyone that plays a specific role, prepare to be attacked back by everyone who plays that specific role. Don't act like a victim
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stone766,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVMGU7n4,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T22:35:32.711+0000) > > Ok yknow what, thats fine I did mis-interpret it. However i still believe 36% is a bit much for something this easy to land. It's 12% missing HP in a 1v1. If he is in a teamfight (something he is trash at doing, he can't do shit in a teamfight) he can get 36% missing HP back if he _somehow_ manages to hit 3 with his Q. Just play the champ. You will see what a nightmare it is to land when people are not silvers and golds
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVMGU7n4,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T22:37:17.315+0000) > > It's 12% missing HP in a 1v1. If he is in a teamfight (something he is trash at doing, he can't do shit in a teamfight) he can get 36% missing HP back if he _somehow_ manages to hit 3 with his Q. > > Just play the champ. You will see what a nightmare it is to land when people are not silvers and golds I have mastery 5 on him on my alt w/ a 80% WR which is what even led me to consider him broken b/c I had no experience prior to using him on my alt and I would just dominate.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stone766,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVMGU7n4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-26T22:29:23.532+0000) > > Wrong. It starts at 12% and goes up to 36% PER champ. You can read it here if you want https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/champion/darius-98/abilities > > And it isnt hard to hit them with the blade when you take into consideration the fact he is able to move while charging it, and using ghost if he needs to. (since its apart of his avg kit) Can you read it a couple times? it says what I am saying. It heals him for 12% missing Hp per champion hit Up to a maximum of 36% missing health. NOT 36% missing per champ
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVMGU7n4,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-26T22:33:13.523+0000) > > Can you read it a couple times? it says what I am saying. It heals him for 12% missing Hp per champion hit Up to a maximum of 36% missing health. NOT 36% per missing champ Ok yknow what, thats fine I did mis-interpret it. However i still believe 36% is a bit much for something this easy to land.
Saezio (EUNE)
: His hook IS his E.... Did you even bother to learn what the champion does?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVMGU7n4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-26T22:30:40.555+0000) > > His hook IS his E.... Did you even bother to learn what the champion does? yeah mb that was a mistake ill fix that. I forgot which ability was which key ill admit that but i was referring to his dedicated slow.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Darius Q heals for 12% per champ hit and only on the edge of the blade. If you make _1 step_ and get hit by the hilt instead you don't get the 2 stack bleed and he doesn't heal. Nice propaganda though
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVMGU7n4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-26T22:26:34.427+0000) > > Darius Q heals for 12% per champ hit and only on the edge of the blade. If you make _1 step_ and get hit by the hilt instead you don't get the 2 stack bleed and he doesn't heal. Nice propaganda though Wrong. It starts at 12% and goes up to 36% PER champ. You can read it here if you want https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/champion/darius-98/abilities And it isnt hard to hit them with the blade when you take into consideration the fact he is able to move while charging it, and using ghost if he needs to. (since its apart of his avg kit)
Comentários de Rioters
: Woah, hold the fuck on. First of all, when I ask for help its long before I fed. Its at 1 or 2 deaths. And then I might be being tower dived to boot. You guys like to paint a scenario in which i just die 10 times in lane, which isnt the case, to make it easy to argue against me. When I ask for help, its because 1) the enemy is very aggressive and I am always pushed and 2) I know I am being out played. You are trying to justify ignore whats a 100% certainty, dealing with a fed enemy laner, for a MAYBE. MAYBE you will do something great in other lanes to compensate, but since one lane is fed, THEIR Jungler is likely to be there too, so its very unlikely your moves will go unanswered. Makes zero sense.
ok no x2 first of all please dont generalize all jungle mains together. Each main plays a different champ that ganks at different times. For example, I main Evelynn so if my top is yelling at me to gank them early game and harassing me, I'm just going to mute them because they can't comprehend the fact that Eve simply isn't early game and i will feed there lane if i gank. However if the JG was a busted early game champ in this meta like Lee sin, then it would be different. If you are being outplayed its YOUR FAULT!! Why are you implying that the fact your opponent is better then you is the JUNGLERS fault. If they play aggressive, you play safe until your jungle is ready to come its that simple. and that last paragraph makes me cringe. That MAYBE we get, is often 100% certainty. For example, if we are able to camp someone late game such as Leblanc, Nasus, Twitch, Vayne, exc and they get fed, our chances of winning have severely increased compared to camping the 0-5 illaoi and getting her to a steady 3-5 when she's just going to fall off and go back to being as effective as she was when she was 0-5. It's not that we are choosing the MAYBE, its that its the ONLY option we have at that point. And hey, if their jungler is going to be there too, it diverts attention away from the 0-5 illaoi lane and gives her opportunity to fix her shit while we focus on getting that 10-0 leblanc for late game. It sounds like you just had a bad game and you came to the forums convinced it was your jungler for some reason. Prob harassed him to the point where he didnt want to gank your lane due to your lack of respect. Happens to me sometimes as a jger.
: Happens all the time. Also, if the enemy is snowballing and YOUR lanes are not....you will deal with a fed champion later on. So, often times their time spent not helping me, is not doing anything thats going to outpace the damage being done in my lane.
You could not be any more incorrect. Now that you've fed, its YOUR job as the laner to take a second, reorganize yourself and stop inting. You dont just GO 0-10. You can always do something to prevent losing lane that hard without your jungler. It doesnt matter if your lane loses as long as I can get the other 2 ahead of how poorly you treated your lane.
: Star Guardian Top Laner/Jungler?
This seasons should be a mix of JG and top laners only. Here's a great squad. {{champion:28}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:60}} Make this squad happen riot
: The problem with Junglers
No. As a jungle main I am here to verify the only reasons I wouldn't gank your lane is bc your 0-10 and it's already too late, and at that point it's better to help the winning lanes snowball faster. Or its bc you were an asshole like in this post and I personally dont want to gank you. I've never heard of someone not ganking bc of a pick and that 2nd one is kinda right in a diff way, it's better and easier to snowball a winning lane then to attempt to turn around a lane that went 0-10.
: I would rather see how it actually looks with someone wearing it before considering if I'd buy or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A0IGYMKl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:43:59.587+0000) > > I would rather see how it actually looks with someone wearing it before considering if I'd buy or not. I own the hoodie and i can verify it looks nice af
Zeanix (OCE)
: Prestige K/DA Ahri was a real big let down
They fixed the tails so its better but I wouldn't worry about Evelynn's. Riot employee said on twitter that out of all the prestige KDA Skins, Evelynn's (unreleased) prestige was her personal favorite.
: > [{quoted}](name=Stone766,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=da9UsAun,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-11T02:50:50.197+0000) > > lmao no competitive play is limited to {{champion:64}} {{champion:164}} and {{champion:5}} right now. The "Proper" state of strength your talking about is early game cancer outweighing every single other type of jungler. Clearly you don't watch competitive play. I even forgot to list karthus. Your lack of understanding of the game is not the same as jungle being in a poor state.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=da9UsAun,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-11T09:59:35.918+0000) > > Clearly you don't watch competitive play. I even forgot to list karthus. Your lack of understanding of the game is not the same as jungle being in a poor state. a little ironic when you include "Karthus", the jungler thats only stomping low elo and is extremely prone to invades. He isnt played in pro matches due to this. This doesn't mean he isn't broken (I honestly think he really is), but he can easily be countered in high elo.
: Meanwhile, in actual competitive play {{champion:79}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:154}} are all seeing widespread use globally. Quality mix of viable options, exp nerfs were a correct adjustment, jungle as a role has been extremely oppressive for 3 seasons straight and is only just beginning to reach a proper state of strength.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=da9UsAun,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-11T01:05:07.671+0000) > > Meanwhile, in actual competitive play {{champion:79}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:154}} are all seeing widespread use globally. Quality mix of viable options, exp nerfs were a correct adjustment, jungle as a role has been extremely oppressive for 3 seasons straight and is only just beginning to reach a proper state of strength. lmao no competitive play is limited to {{champion:64}} {{champion:164}} and {{champion:5}} right now. The "Proper" state of strength your talking about is early game cancer outweighing every single other type of jungler.
Comentários de Rioters
: i guess junglers have to wait till season 10 to get any good changes?
yep its as easy as make farming better for junglers so they dont need to live off of lv.2 ganks that only 5 JG champs can even do well making these 5 the only viable champs.
BORlS (EUNE)
: Junglers are still way too dominant IMO. Needs more XP nerfs
Ok, If this were to happen then early game junglers would become even more dominant and they would ONLY level 2 gank and these ganks would decide the game quickly. do NOT nerf anymore of the jungle XP or only 5 champs will be viable in this ruined role.
Exibir mais

Stone766

Nível 147 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão