Lighten (NA)
: Twisted Treelines Veteran Rewards?
Yeah Riot pulled a fast one on us. Took everything away, gave us nothing in return.
Comentários de Rioters
Rockman (NA)
: People don't know how to write a strong woman.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nxsW40Vp,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-11-26T18:15:28.711+0000) > > People don't know how to write a strong woman. Bingo.
: Can we know what the future gemstone skins will be?
I have 20 gems so getting this one won't be a problem. But I don't want to support Riot much anymore after their terrible customer support over the last year and the general "screw the fans" mentality. So I got about 2 gem stone skins to choose. Sadly most of the Hextech skins are champs i don't play, but I was at least able to get Malzahar, really enjoyed that one! I'll be getting this one, but with only 10 left I'll even have to be careful.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=StonePlatypus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wbfadNRg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:09:46.743+0000) > He's currently suing the people who outright lied. > > If it weren't for how slow the courts are, and the fact that the people who tried blacking listing him from the industry have basically lied every chance they get it would be finished by now. But because we gotta take the proper route in defending it will be a bit before Vic gets justice. Sorry but he's ruined there's no coming back https://twitter.com/questauthority/status/119c1481132967243776
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wbfadNRg,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:21:03.258+0000) > > Sorry but he's ruined there's no coming back > > https://twitter.com/questauthority/status/119c1481132967243776 Actually with the support of his fans he's raised over 261,000 in legal funds. He doesn't get a dime of it though past paying for his legal fees. Any extra is being donated to a women's shelter after the legal needs are done. With the help of fan emails, various reporters, his lawyers, and everyone hating SJW-bull shit they got him back into con's and his reputation is being saved. So yeah, great news he isn't done! :D Btw anyone who wants to support him (and the anime industry) https://www.gofundme.com/f/vic-kicks-back So yeah, I'm hoping that the anime community will eventually heal once we get the snakes in the grass exposed and taken care of. I think people are finally starting to get sick of cancel-culture.
EdgeLady (NA)
: Looks like Snowdown is Cancelled for This Year
Season 10, the "Gift" that keeps on giving.
Måjin (NA)
: Lee Sin Voice Actor
You guys gotta remember that Riot got Woke. The next part? Becoming Broke. Terrible updates, removing twisted treeline, terrible skins for champs that go a long time waiting for one while their top 12 champs get 4 skin releases a year. While perhaps Riot's internal workings weren't the best, when they bent the knee they opened a flood gate of bad decision making. Removing an INNOCENT man because of FALSE ALLEGATIONS is just another step down the rabbit hole. He's currently suing the people who outright lied. If it weren't for how slow the courts are, and the fact that the people who tried blacking listing him from the industry have basically lied every chance they get it would be finished by now. But because we gotta take the proper route in defending it will be a bit before Vic gets justice.
: Gonna miss dancing with Vilemaw T^T
I can barely even stand having LoL on my computer now that TT is gone. I look at all the crappy pre season changes to jungle, I look at all the anti-fun being put in, all the TT being removed. I think to myself, is there a point? I just feel defeated. F the preseason, F TFT.
Jikker (NA)
: I didn't even know there was an international mens day. I'm glad there is.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cRXuktgN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-19T23:56:08.713+0000) > > I didn't even know there was an international mens day. I'm glad there is. I'm fairly certain it's because companies don't advertise or support it because it's not trendy, monetizable, or most importantly good to be a man. You can't be hated and blamed for everything but then also celebrated. :P Oh and If I recall correctly Riot was pretty open and out spoken about International Women's day. Nice to see them at least being consistant and continuing to pretend like men don't exist. Or maybe their going to make it a topic on the boards after 2:30. But yeah it's never been a more shitty time to be a man.
: The Ghosts of Twisted Treeline - Come on in and Wail Out! Free Eternal Damnation with Post.
Now that Twisted Treeline is destroyed and the bots have been infesting Aram I think it's time to bump this post back.
: > [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FsRRJtYr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T05:38:38.752+0000) > > Don't you mean Blue Grass? > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQnmQInRm_0 No it has to be country. Since Country keeps crossing over with pop and rap. That way Akali can be there. Since Akali needs a new skin too! (It's a joke about her being in two bands.. >_>)
> [{quoted}](name=Scathy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FsRRJtYr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T05:42:24.040+0000) > > No it has to be country. Since Country keeps crossing over with pop and rap. That way Akali can be there. Since Akali needs a new skin too! (It's a joke about her being in two bands.. >_>) I was gonna make the same damn post but you beat me to it.
Comentários de Rioters
: You lost me with the lack of empathy for people getting murdered for being disabled and lost me again at "It's the oppressed people's fault for not revolting b/c they're too weak." Miss me with that Noxian-flavored victim-blaming.
> [{quoted}](name=NotaRobot1006,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=8atpwOT6,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-10T13:15:43.715+0000) > > You lost me with the lack of empathy for people getting murdered for being disabled and lost me again at "It's the oppressed people's fault for not revolting b/c they're too weak." > > Miss me with that Noxian-flavored victim-blaming. I mean are they disabled? I'm pretty sure I said we need more information bro. ;) As for for being weak I'll leave it up to my favorite Black Clover quote. "Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of, staying weak is". This staying weak is to the whole of Shurmia, then again perhaps there isn't much call for reform? Perhaps everyone is fine with the Baccai being the chance of failure. Perhaps it's an informed choice. So yeah, we need more info. :)
Jøkèr (NA)
: This year's Worlds is rigged.
I wouldn't be suprised if LoL E-sports was rigged. No proof saying it is, just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
: On Magical Disability in the Shuriman Empire
I think until we have more information lore we can't make a ruling on anything. Assuming Baccai are disabled (or just a different kind of transformation), assuming it was voluntary (or not), assuming if it was physical (or mental), and other factors. All I can say if it was volunteered for then they are either not understanding what they are signing up for, or are fools who don't think it can fail. At the end of the day I don't really think it matters too much. It's just League Lore, some people geek out on it, some people just like the game. I am 50/50, lore is nice, but I'm not so attached to it that it affects me enjoying the game. As far as things go if the Baccai signed up voluntary it's their fault for not thinking they could fail, not seeing it as an outcome, or they were fine with their place if they failed. While you can blame it on Shurima or an emperor, they still had a choice. Perhaps that choice was slavery, servitude, death, or perhaps something else, but regardless they did this willingly, and if they did so unwillingly, well sucks to be them I guess. I don't really see a situation I feel bad for them at all. The only situation I could see this being a problem is if they promised great things with no downsides, and never told anyone of the possibility of failure. If they ended up disabled it's only their fault if they were never informed of this possibility, or it was a new process and no one new and this was the result. However it isn't a new process, the result is known. Either they had the choice and willingly took the risk, or had no choice in the matter. This would lead to them being criminals, condemned, or something along those lines where becoming ascended or failing and becoming a Baccai are the only options, at that point it's a hail mary play. Things have to be taken under the correct lens. This isn't a 1st world country in today's year of 2019. This is Year XXXX in fantasy land Runeterra. Different value systems, levels of comfort, and goverment all have roles to play. Let's say worst case scenario is Shrumia does this, full knowledge, and just executes them as you say, peoples fault for not revolting, either they are to weak to revolt, or they don't see it as a problem either. Whatever direction they take I just don't hope it goes to hard left SJW or hard boomer right. I hope they keep politics out of gaming, but if they have to they at least tell a good story at least. Either way it will be interesting to see if Riot screws up, or if they can tell a good story. Popcorn will be made either way.
: On Magical Disability in the Shuriman Empire
Pretty sure Baccai were incredibly violent. Not that they choose to be this way but pretty sure all were like this. They more or less got a needed death for screwing up. Pretty sure Ascension was voluntary, so they knew what they were getting into. Can't have monsters wanting to slaughter people running around. That is to say if I recall correctly.
: But I actually like playing TFT. I didn't like to play TT, and it getting visually updated or balance updates wasn't going to get me to play it either.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mq6EX9Nx,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-07T15:22:46.135+0000) > > But I actually like playing TFT. I didn't like to play TT, and it getting visually updated or balance updates wasn't going to get me to play it either. You like random luck based win game mode? That is so odd, lol.
: My ultimate deals 625 base with a 200% bonus ad ratio. Who am I?
Knew it was Lee "I have to be buffed to stupid levels to be played in pro play" Sin.
Saezio (EUNE)
: 10 year anniversary appreciation thread
This even is decent. It doesn't make up for all the bullshit an average player has to go through, but it's a decent 10 year celebration. I won't let a little bit of free swag blind me to the glaring problems both internally at Riot and the game itself, but they at least can throw a decent event.
: state of gold 4 is disgusting
From reading your thread and comments it looks to be an attitude problem more than anything. Chill, relax, take a break. If you go into matches with that kind of mindset you'll throw more. Also calling team mates trash and other things like that while in game will help them throw more. Hopefully you don't do that. I'd say 1 fresh cup of respect for your team. 2 pinches sportsman like conduct for the enemy team. 5 pounds perk up and try for yourself. Oh and don't forget two heaping table spoons of practice. Also you might want to consider a new champ or position. Best way to snowball a game is picking a lane you can get hard fed as a jungler, or being a key piece of the team strategy by playing more than assassins mid. Either way good luck to you and your end of season climb.
Comentários de Rioters
MakJuice (NA)
: You all should have known better. TL was always the only chance NA had.
> [{quoted}](name=MakJuice,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=45Qb5UR3,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:58:20.246+0000) > > I am still shocked that people on here and throughout the community ever thought Clutch Gaming or C9 stood a chance at all within their groups. > > **Clutch Gaming** - Had a good run in playoffs but when you watched them in play-in groups, it was clear they would be nothing more than a possible spoiler team within the group stage. Nothing more, and 0 chance at making it out of groups. > > **Cloud 9** Every time this team goes to worlds they look less and less focused. Sneaky IMO is a big reason for this. Last year him and zeyzal joking about wanting to play fortnite instead was just a dumb joke. This year saying they need to relax more on-stage etc. Look at professional teams in other sports and within the LCS. Each team has an identity. There are too many identity's within cloud 9 for any true success. Their coach wants one thing, half their squad wants another than the other half... You can see it just by their body language with one another... I truly think this team has no fire. > > **Sneaky** - made a comment about G2's comm's. Let me let you in on a secret sneaky, when plays are made yes they will laugh about it, or make side jokes/comments to keep everyone at ease throughout the game, they are also talking crap about you, just like other athletes do in football games, soccer games, etc to get in each others heads. Why do you think they wrote to you "wheres svenskeren?" or "I am coming for you licorice" You seem to think joking is a necessity through all phases of play, before/during/after. You need to find that inner fire, talk **** have fun, but most importantly understand that you need to stay dedicated and motivated throughout the game through your desire to win, not your desire to have fun. At the professional level, winning is fun. Losing is not. Understand after G2 makes their joke while playing, its back to business 5-10 seconds later. You seem to want to joke at all times as evident of your interview saying "yeah on our comms someone made a really good call and none of us listened cause it was so serious, and im like maybe we should listen to this guy haha." > > **Team Liquid ** - Is and always was our only chance at really anything in this tournament. They were our clear #1 squad from NA. Our region's best ADC is on this team, he has the drive, fire, and swag to win at the highest level. Jensen is arguably the best mid-laner in our region when hes not Inting and playing with confidence. Our support and Top laners have each already won the world championship. Xmithie is just a solid player, nothing flashy. You combine these 5 players, who also seem to understand one another and all have the same type of play/fire and that is a recipe for success. There truly was no other team that came close to Team Liquid in our region this year. It was never that they went out and bought this talent either. They got like-minded individuals who play together with fire/determination and who love playing the game. In before they are eliminated today in glorious fashion.
: You run and ill take your towers because i can push you off them with my higher dmg numbers. Try split pushing and i take towers faster because my mountain drakes. Try contesting baron or elder drake ill show you the difference between your out of combat movespeed and my in combat stats.
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=egLcPFh8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T07:55:27.865+0000) > > You run and ill take your towers because i can push you off them with my higher dmg numbers. Try split pushing and i take towers faster because my mountain drakes. Try contesting baron or elder drake ill show you the difference between your out of combat movespeed and my in combat stats. By the time you get there to defend the towers its already gone. No one said mountain drakes weren't awesome. All drakes are in fact awesome. Movespeed is amazing and out rotating your opponents can literally mean the difference between winning and losing. Also out of the two you mentioned (Fire and Earth) only one gives you in combat stats. Additionally both Air and Water matter HUGELY in team fights. You know why? You still get Movespeed bonus in combat, its just not tripled. Additionally if you disengage, or take a bad poke/trade and you haven't gone all in yet that ocean drake (depending on how bad you are hurt and how many you have) can heal you up to fighting fit.
: If you don't want to ban a champion, because you're such an "alpha male", ban something for an ally.
The entire thread in one post. Banning is a piece of power. Using said power is up to each individual. Those who use the ban are increasing their power by limiting the enemy teams. Thus those who use the ban have a better chance. Even a blind ban could randomly hit someone's main. The choice of not banning is of course yours and the freedom of that choice cannot be taken away. So if you don't wish to do it, you are simply making the harder, which is your choice and yours alone. So long story short, unless you have a valid reason (wanting to practice against any champ) or (fearing to ban a team mates pick) you should use the ban. There are more reasons to use your ban, and all in all there is a higher percentage chance that it will only provide beneficial effects. There are some niche reasons to not use your ban. While they might have a smaller chance or might not matter, those that value those low percentage chances or don't want to step on toes have the option not to ban. In a perfect world in ranked you would ask a team mate if they want your ban and increasing your odds against lane match ups and overly imbalanced champions on the patch. Though we don't live in a perfect world and simply put some people will either want the actual strategy of not banning a team mates pick. As with both sides there are pro's and con's for each.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
OHminus (NA)
: {{champion:412}} x4, he definitely knows where Senna is
> [{quoted}](name=OHminus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qvpZfhmA,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-09-21T01:28:07.512+0000) > > {{champion:412}} x4, he definitely knows where Senna is Was waiting for this post.
rujitra (NA)
: **Riot does not support the Danish language in ANY region of League of Legends**. As such, it does not **MATTER**. I can say that my native language of Hooplah uses the "n/f" words to mean something different. That doesn't mean it's acceptable in League. If you are using a non-supported language that conflicts with the supported languages, that's your own problem.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:13:38.194+0000) > > **Riot does not support the Danish language in ANY region of League of Legends**. > > As such, it does not **MATTER**. I can say that my native language of Hooplah uses the "n/f" words to mean something different. That doesn't mean it's acceptable in League. > > If you are using a non-supported language that conflicts with the supported languages, that's your own problem. Translation to what you said: Riot is racist. It's a shame too. I was hoping that they were turning things around and now this. First they hate all men. Now they hate the Danish. What the hell is going on with this company? > [{quoted}](name=Terchio,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=0003000c,timestamp=2019-08-28T01:45:47.645+0000) > Context is key in all of this. If the player is putting down "Kiss kiss to you beautiful" to an allied player who is speaking Danish with them, give them a darn pass. However, if they decide to say "kiss kiss" every time someone mocks them, that would probably be a good scenario to lock in the ban. > Context is King. It's why Social Justice Warriors hate it. It's why people who can't make arguments hate it. It means Riot has to adhere to logic, and that they might have to use logic and reasoning instead of "feelings" to issue a ruling.
Comentários de Rioters
: First of all, preventing witch hunts or mob tactics is logical. Sorry you can't see that. Second of all, grow up. Don't break the rules. its not hard.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=quE5moaf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T06:18:37.890+0000) > > First of all, preventing witch hunts or mob tactics is logical. Sorry you can't see that. Second of all, grow up. Don't break the rules. its not hard. Were saying that you can't throw a black bar over a name and have people not figure it out. That's the entire point of the post my good sir/lady. But perhaps logic/memes isn't your kind of thing.
Comentários de Rioters
: LF Jg and Mid RANK DOESNT MATTER
Added you in. I'm a jungler. Tier 3, so not sure if that is good are a bad thing.
abca98 (EUW)
: Everytime the moderators come to delete names in a rant post, I think about this.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Xilixer (NA)
: Supposedly Riot is making a fighting game
They were making a fighting game, but it got cancelled due to low population during beta.
: PROJECT 2019 Event Guide
Why bother buying anything? I heard Summoners Rift is the next thing to get shut down.
Myrza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O0GEccdP,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-21T01:43:20.110+0000) > > I was like Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Neeko?? > > But I got it eventually lol. Please explain? I see it's 5 karmas and neeko but...I stilll don't get it... D': {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Myrza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=O0GEccdP,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-21T02:45:48.913+0000) > > Please explain? I see it's 5 karmas and neeko but...I stilll don't get it... D': > {{sticker:sg-janna}} It's a famous song from Culture Club.
Woodchop (NA)
: Unable to Load the Game
I cant play summoners rift or TFT. The best f-ing part? I bet Riot will blame me for this shit and ban my account. So sick of a company that can't farking bug test before releasing a patch. Billion dollar small indie company. Please forgive.....yeah no.
Comentários de Rioters
: Lee Sin Voice Update
The fact they did this is bull shit. Vic has a huge 200k war chest for going after people. Though he probably doesn't have a case against Riot they sorta deserve it for their treatment of him. I wonder what would happen if someone accused Riot of something, would they remove themselves?
: Picking companions is gonna be so hard
I know this is probably one of the few ways they can really make money on a game mode like this. But I feel like I'm being punished having to look at stuff like this. :\
YaraUwU (NA)
: Just a quick thought for anyone that thinks Qiyana is the dullest champion to date. Kai'sa exists.
> [{quoted}](name=YaraUwU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x419E12T,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-08T17:18:41.214+0000) > > Riot managed to turn a character that goes to the void and comes back basically unscathed and is kassadins daughter dull. Idk how they did it but they did. > > Its a human and a void creature mixed together and they made that boring. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT. Like her ult could have been the void creature talking over and her going berserk. If she had to be sexy then dont give her the body suit just leave her naked make her skin look like its been molded with a void creature and have carapace (the bone looking stuff on Velkoz) cover the "important" bits. Hell give the fucking void monster a voice in your head. There was no reason for this champion to be this dull. > > But instead we got a fucking counting simulator in a budget samus aran zero suit with a personality the depth of a puddle and a kit so massively thematicly uninspired it looks like an old concept they pulled out of recycle bin from 6 years ago and were told "make it purple" > > Shes the biggest missed opportunity to date and riots gonna have to try really hard to fucking beat the disappointment she is. I'm so sick of the "went to the void and came back unscathed" argument. Kai'sa is top tier. Her mind is strong. Maybe YOUR mind might get crushed by the void, but she is a LEGEND. The game is called League of LEGENDS. There has to be one (or more) characters that can handle the void. Traumatic events and terrible things do happen. There are those who crumple like paper, and there are those who are tempered by adversity. :P Just because you think (and are wrong) that everyone should be broken beyond repair doesn't mean your opinion is worth anything. My guess is you have a major turn on for the void and are angry that it didn't swallow and spit her up. Or maybe you don't look further into characters or their nuances. Either way your opinion is a dime a dozen, and I feel quite incorrect. Haven't looked at the new champion yet, but by your gross miss representation of Kai'sa I'd have to assume she's amazing since you seem to be the most kind of wrong. But hey, let's not get hurt feelings over anything. This is just a video game after all, just stating my opinion here too. (though I am right)
: State of Play: Lessons Learned from Solo Q and Pro Play
> [{quoted}](name=Katelynne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kv6EaN1u,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-07T22:43:41.588+0000) > > At Mobalytics some of the most common questions we get asked are: How do I climb the ranked ladder and what champions do I use to get there? > > While on our conquest to answer these questions, and after analyzing 1.7 MILLION players gameplay one of the things we found is that on average it takes 53 days or 29 games for a player to climb a division in Gold. > Along with this, we found a lot of really cool data that we wanted to share with you guys. Check out our findings in the infographic linked and see more in-depth explanations of our findings [here](https://mobalytics.gg/lol-ladder-research)! Nice spam/advertisement. Go buy some ad-space if you want to shill. Reported for spam. Oh and because you're a genius this will make people want to buy the service less if you're annoying with it. Maybe think next time.
: Whenever Riot releases an attractive champion
If we don't get a fat girl champion soon TB Skyen might have a heart attack.
: As a sexist gamer, I'm offended
Considering there is no difference between a male nipple and a female nipple it's pretty sexist of riot not to have females with exposed nipples. I mean supposedly the company is "woke" now but keeps failing to provide us with equality.
FkValeRly (EUW)
: new player trap
I'm so glad I have every champ and don't have to deal with problems like these. Sucks to be them.
: I am A Very Proud NA Fan
> [{quoted}](name=robot takeover,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=XNNkQNQL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-19T17:59:04.477+0000) > > Even though you guys didn't get the results you wanted, you blew everyone's expectations out of the water. Thank you for giving NA hope. When everyone's expectations were "dumpster fire with a hint of stinky hobo" it's not really hard to excel past that.
: Thank you G2 for putting Doublelift right where he deserves.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=fA699q6i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T09:36:59.041+0000) > > You sound really professional to make it look like it was DL only fault and not like the whole of TL being unable to do anything for 2 matches and a half. When you take credit for being the entire team, you get the entire fault when you lose. > [{quoted}](name=tsokifshecries,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=fA699q6i,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-19T12:26:22.505+0000) > > **Braggart, entitled, spoiled, liability, selfish. Just some of the words you could describe Doublelift.** > > If you knew ANYTHING about doublelift, you'd understand he isn't entitled. He had his parents disown him and he was living off of ramen noodles in the early days, poor as fuck. To earn money he was writing reviews of builds. He has some rights to actually brag, considering he had nothing and no support network. > > Show a little more respect than that. Considering he knows how terrible it is without a support group, without people lifting him up he treats the people who are his support team and network terribly with his braggart ways. It's cool he earned himself a paycheck and brought himself up. It's his attitude that is terrible that makes people dislike him. > [{quoted}](name=Ultimate Bunny,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=fA699q6i,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-19T22:23:09.399+0000) > > DL talks shit for entertainment, get over yourself I'm pointing out that people who trash talk, then get clapped make themselves the biggest, dumbest targets. > [{quoted}](name=Solar Ray,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=fA699q6i,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-20T02:12:37.339+0000) > > I mean have you ever heard of an NFL player named Richard Sherman? He used the exact same motives that DoubleLift does. Talk a big game to be covered, and represented. The media loves bold statements. Don't judge people on their actions on stage, they are not the same person and it's no reason to defame them. You can have people who act confident and still act like a real person. There are plenty of pro's that are not only respectful, but have the "I'm pretty damn good at this game" attitude. He takes it a disrespectful level. But on top of that, he disrespects his team, which is something you should never do.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

StonePlatypus

Nível 223 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão