: Blood Moon Evelynn has to be the worst skin of 2018
Why is he being downvoted? He literally is not obligated to say why he doesn't like it. He can have his opinion.
Zelorxon (EUW)
: Who i am referring to are: -The 174cs at 35 minutes lich bane sivir that dies at enemy red when all 3 lanes are pushed at our inhib and goes "Whoops i was trying to get red ^^" while she killed you at least 6 times by not autoing or using spells in teamfight until you are dead -The 70 cs in 20 minutes 0/7/0 singed that refuses to build tiamat as first item vs urgot and blames the fact that he lost inhib at 12 minutes when he blatantly mocked you for telling him to just build tiamat and farm -The tristana that takes your red and then ints it to the enemy shaco/heimer bot lane suiciding with her premade supp -The tryndamere that's getting spanked all game long and when you manage to kill top lane and the enemy jungler and you use herald in his lane and the inhib is 4 autos from falling goes "NOOB JUNGLE HELP BOT!" while they are both 0/6/0 and there is no excuse on earth to not kill an inhibitor and TPs there just to int one more kill and kill you since you had to overstay without being able to kill the 70hp now inhib alone -The nomad's medallion jhin mid that got ganked successfully 2 times by you at lv3 -The support malphite that goes full ap, ults 1v5 and then goes "noob team where are you guys?" when nobody was even near -The teemo and miss fortune that refuse to push an exposed inhib after an ace and go farm side lanes after having ignored them all game long and then recall -The syndra that starts following you in the jungle right after you just helped her take her turret and she's now grabbing your camps and tossing them away -The 4 man premade that starts following you in the jungle since minute 0 and the game ends at 12 minutes since the enemy is just pushing mid -The 5 games loss streak that had games last no more than 15 minutes since all 4 people in your team were trolling and actively trying to lose and not even trying to play the game -The 0/7/0 akali mid against the afk ryze since minute 0 -The essence reaver/tear/blade of the ruined king thresh adc The list can go on and on, i played like 2K games since 2013 and i had like less than 100-200 games where i wasn't trolled or had people play super lazy and put minimum effort without a single care in the world about winning, and i'm not even talking about mechanical proficiency, i'm talking about basic stuff like pushing the wave after lv7, right clicking turrets, pressing buttons in the general direction of the enemy or coming at objectives when called. I have nothing against a legitimately unexperienced player losing hard against someone. That's just natural and expected, nothing wrong with that. (Sure we got brainwashed into thinking that somehow losing that way is the player's fault, but unluckyly for me i'm not like that.)
Yeah, I totally agree with you, I was just saying that some people are inexperienced and we should give them leeway. But all the examples you pointed out I agree with some people are just so stubborn and actively being jerks.
Zelorxon (EUW)
: Riot trying to make excuses for trolls "Just having a bad game™ "
I mean there's a difference between someone actively trying to win but just gets dumpstered on by the enemy laner and someone who dies and then stops trying at all.
: One of the League of legends Strategy tips says that Vayne is Fragile and you should turn on her
I agree Vayne is always a potential threat if someone is decent at them. Maybe the tip refers to a coordinated( few members from your team) attack on her so she will play safer since she knows you guys have a plan for her. I dunno just a thought tbh I don't play against vayne too often.
: > Actually people who bully and attack people have higher self-esteem on average. Not sure i agree on that point. Pretending to have and actually have high self-esteen are two different things. What happens when someone stronger and bigger actually confronts a bully? > And my "Standards" are normal human decency not to be god level perfect and nice. What are "normal human decency". Is it the same if you are from US, Canada, Russia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia ? Is there some kind of metric to say that this is standard ? My point is, "common sense" is not that common considering everyone thinks differently. Take gun control and gun laws in US for example. Guns are dangerous (common sense). Let teenagers buy assault rifles (still common sense?) > There is no reason to attack and bully people for a video game. Have you ever been to a sports event ? Basketball, hockey, soccer, baseball? Grown ass adults heckle and insult players as soon as they make a mistake. "Its just a ball game". If grown adults behave in this way, how are we to expect children and teenagers to know better. > You're just childish at that rate But they are children... > Just because you come from a different background doesn't automatically mean you cater to their behavior you show them that it is wrong if they attack people not say " oh okay they weren't raised right they get a pass". Actually a good teacher or parent will not punish a childs mistake rather teach them why it is wrong. If a child does a mistake you dont yell and tell the child that he/she did wrong and send them to their rooms. You talk to them, explain why it is wrong and correct the mistake. Everyone is allowed mistakes, and the point is not to give them a pass, but to teach them not to repeat the mistake. If nobody ever tells you why it is wrong, how will you know ?
No there's statistical evidence that bullies and attackers have higher self esteem thats not an opinion point I'm making it's fact. Bottom line is no one should cater to vile toxicity. There's no excuse for it. If you cannot handle playing a game and losing it because you can't control yourself you need to grow up and someone needs to pull you aside and address that part of you.
130x (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SunWukong777,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GEskALlw,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-27T15:07:01.960+0000) > > I'm a psychology major in College and I understand the basis behind it. You're an anonymous person, behind a screen. You have this mask, and no one can harm you. There's no real threat behind your actions ( besides a banned account). Etc... Can you please use your effort and time to fix facebook first, a purely social site. And just let us play our stupid game! The "negative" behaviors has been in competitive sports for all time. Don't fool yourself it has everything to do with being behind a computer screen. Humans are highly competitive and really, this exact behavior, is the only reason we have survived for so long. Pacificity leads to death, ask those friendly white rhinos.
Difference here this is a video game, not real life. Attacking and cursing out your teammates doesn't make the game go any smoother.
: If you are a psychology major you should try to have another perspective on things. Imagine a teenage, with different background, age. culture, life situation, family, friends etc. They have very low self-awareness and are controlled by emotions. As soon as things dont go their way they will yell and scream, point out peoples mistakes and never admit to their own. This is the same types of people who will rage out (and figuratively cry when you call them bad). The reason is very simple, nobody never ever told them or taught them that it is wrong behaviour and how to behave otherwise. Nobody has ever hold their hand and told them to reflect on things they do or say. When playing public sports, kids (and parents) will rage out. But then there will be coaches and parents talking to them and telling them it is wrong. Nobody does that over video games, because it is not visible in public. Most people are not toxic at heart, that is usually a reflection of their life and their problems, and poor understanding. You can never tell people how to behave or react, rather teach them and help them understand more about themself, not telling them that they should think like you. You cannot expect everyone to be at your standards, you have to lower your standards and meet theirs. The no backlash thing i do agree with you. But thats the problem over anonymity and persists all over the world, including harrasment and threats.
Actually people who bully and attack people have higher self-esteem on average. And I'm not telling people to think and act like me, I'm saying act with decency I don't think that is enforcing. We do not have to cater to toxicity. And yes you can tell people how to behave and act and react to situations instead of attacking people. And my "Standards" are normal human decency not to be god level perfect and nice. There is no reason to attack and bully people for a video game. You're just childish at that rate. Just because you come from a different background doesn't automatically mean you cater to their behavior you show them that it is wrong if they attack people not say " oh okay they weren't raised right they get a pass".
Comentários de Rioters
: so you believe people should be forced to play a video game while being harassed because of your own personal opinions. got it
> [{quoted}](name=T I L T B O I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0xnZo3UR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-21T08:29:01.093+0000) > > so you believe people should be forced to play a video game while being harassed because of your own personal opinions. > > got it * hits mute button*
Comentários de Rioters
: Petition to remove Bronze from ranked
Dude there are people like that in every elo
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
The SWAT (EUNE)
: I would be greatful if anyone could help me with my issue, if anyone of you have any ideas please write them in comment section below :/
Lyless (NA)
: So thanks to the advice given here. I have no champs to play
: Well 2 Probelms: 1) People still wanted Urf, yeah ofc Riot said they wont release it - still people hoped to get it just as last year*. And this hope was destroyed. 2) Draven Day, was kinda... meh.. a mediocre fun-merch Event with forced on features some people considered annoying - that's nothing anyone will keep in good memory, unlike other April Fools Riot created - The legendary Lee Sin Champion Spotlight, Urf, Chogath eats the World/NyanTeemo and OFC Ultra Rapid Fire! This combination made some people pretty angry - to be honest, it's the Internet a decent shitstorm was not really surprising. x'D Dont get me wrong, even a great URF-Replacement would still have caused a small 'Give us URF'-Wave. ^^ *This is another mistake Riot made. They said 'No-Urf' once before and still brought Urf back. Non of the URF Fans actually believed in this statement.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: 62 chests in a row and got 0 gemstone lol fk u rito u win
No one asked you to buy that many. Dont curse out Rito and Riot for something you did yourself. You know hextech annnie and gems are hella rare to get after all compared with lots of other things you can get including skins, wards, champs. There's just so much stuff of course the chance to get her and stones is going to be way low even with 60+ chests
Tentaku (EUNE)
: Yes, mid is less popular, nobody enjoys playing against Zed or Lux because it's terrible game experience even if you win.
I put mid as primary and I get to play zed a lot you got it right.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Thanks for the post Kenny. I read that online and am trying to figure out why I was banned. Being the only "third party program" besides curse voice (also not a bannable offense) I am confused and frustrated with my account being banned.
Dude it's essentially cheating. With lolwiz you can know what runes and masteries they are using in the game and how it affects their stats. And how good they are and how many games theyved played. If you know all of that going against them will be easier. Why do you think they don't show you all of the enemies stats in game?

SunWukong777

Nível 123 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão