: Don't pay attention to half the shit he posts tbh, it's probably just bait at this point. But why would he post on something that doesn't coincide with his argument?
He knows his arguments are invalid. He obviously didn't think that one through
KoKorean (NA)
: [CLIENT] Friend's list is completely gone, can't invite friends or accept invites
where is the guy who kept claiming the client is fine and that only 1% of the 1% only experience this
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=6LxdVv2W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-13T17:35:16.162+0000) > > Old client will always be better Old client was never better. New one sucks too.
Fattest cap. Old client was FAR superior to the new one
: Client is still massively broken
Old client will always be better
rujitra (NA)
: There's tons of reason to spend RP on champions. Some people don't give a flying fuck about skins and would rather get all the champions. If they want to spend their money on that, that's their right. Likewise, you may not see the benefit in buying extra legroom, exit row, first class seats, club access, priority boarding, checked bag instead of carry on... you may think it's dumb to buy that. You may think that providing a discount on those is "bad" because it encourages people to buy those. **You not seeing the benefit to it does not mean that others are wrong for wanting/enjoying it**. By your definition, Riot's wrong for offering an accelerated way to get champions with RP/money instead of for free over time. That's not wrong, it's called being a business. The product is "faster access to a larger champion pool".
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xjzN1982,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-11T21:21:47.071+0000) > > There's tons of reason to spend RP on champions. Some people don't give a flying fuck about skins and would rather get all the champions. If they want to spend their money on that, that's their right. > > Likewise, you may not see the benefit in buying extra legroom, exit row, first class seats, club access, priority boarding, checked bag instead of carry on... you may think it's dumb to buy that. You may think that providing a discount on those is "bad" because it encourages people to buy those. **You not seeing the benefit to it does not mean that others are wrong for wanting/enjoying it**. By your definition, Riot's wrong for offering an accelerated way to get champions with RP/money instead of for free over time. That's not wrong, it's called being a business. The product is "faster access to a larger champion pool". You really need to stop posting dude, you make these boards look so bad. Please stop
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=000200050000000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-11T19:12:27.540+0000) > > you're still not getting it. > > when you're walking into a restaurant, you're at expecting to walk in, eat, pay for food, leave. that's the basic function of a restaurant. > > now say collectively, that out of 200 people, 30 people cant: > > even enter the restaurant despite the open sign (cant log in until like the fifth or sixth try bug) > order their food (cant lock in) > view guestbook (friends list) > > > by your logic, you're literally saying because the 30 is a minority, the restaurant shouldn't even attempt to try and give them service, because its already broken they shouldn't even try and attempt a fix. > > you also have a skewed view of what perfection is, because that as well is biased based on the party you're asking, but the main takeaway there is how you say: > > you very well CAN say you don't expect perfection, but say its not good enough, because there is a fine middle ground called "ok" or "fine". > > as long as you entered, got your order, ate, then paid and left, the basic function of the restaurant is fulfilled, which is what you don't seem to be getting. sure, you can always complain about scenery, the one family with the noisy kid, or how you were waiting for 10 minuets longer then they said, but you got your food, paid and left. its core purpose was completed. as long as that's completed, its considered fine. > > point being you can very well expect better of them but be fine with what you got, so long as you got what you came for. > > based off your post history though it appears this will still probably go over your head. > > good day. 30/200? You're saying that over 1% of players? We have less than 1% of 1% of players. You're saying that for every one player on the boards, that player knows 100 other players who are **ALL** experiencing the **SAME** issues. That's absurd. You've once again moved the goalposts. If you're not going to stop moving the goalposts, then there's no discussion. Have fun with your logical fallacies and echo chamber - I'll live in the real world, thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=0002000500000000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-11T19:19:27.871+0000) > > 30/200? You're saying that over 1% of players? > > We have less than 1% of 1% of players. You're saying that for every one player on the boards, that player knows 100 other players who are **ALL** experiencing the **SAME** issues. > > That's absurd. You've once again moved the goalposts. If you're not going to stop moving the goalposts, then there's no discussion. Have fun with your logical fallacies and echo chamber - I'll live in the real world, thanks. You clearly don't live in the real work you delusional fuck. Like its actually really annoying how someone can just continue to argue that the client is fine when it clearly isn't. You keep going with 1% of the 1%. You have to be a troll to continue or you actually ( with genuine concern) have a mental disability. I'm leaning on the later.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=000200050000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-11T18:58:31.949+0000) > > No they don't, see, some of us have many friends (you know, the 99% that don't post) and they all say the same thing, they just don't post it. If every one of us knows 10 that don't who all say the same thing, the evidence is pretty damning. It's actually not pretty damning. Even if you all knew 10 people, that'd still only be 2-3% of 1% of the total community. There are tens of millions of monthly players - some estimates get close to 100 million. You are nothing. Your friend group is not even a large proportion. And if your friend group is like you - where you come bitch and moan instead of taking steps to fix your computer/client install, then that's not Riot's problem. Again, you cannot accept that anyone thinks different or has a different experience from you. That's not how to discuss.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=0002000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-11T19:03:46.122+0000) > > It's actually not pretty damning. Even if you all knew 10 people, that'd still only be 2-3% of 1% of the total community. > > There are tens of millions of monthly players - some estimates get close to 100 million. You are nothing. Your friend group is not even a large proportion. And if your friend group is like you - where you come bitch and moan instead of taking steps to fix your computer/client install, then that's not Riot's problem. > > Again, you cannot accept that anyone thinks different or has a different experience from you. That's not how to discuss. bro how are u so fuckin delusional. Thats actually insane wtf
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=0002000100000001,timestamp=2020-01-11T18:19:23.981+0000) > > Ask everyone here what they say about the client and they will say its shit. Majority of us hate it And that’s still less than 1% of 1% of active players.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=00020001000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-11T18:24:37.637+0000) > > And that’s still less than 1% of 1% of active players. Its not just the boards, all the reddit pages related to league and the players who don't even get on, even the people who don't play anymore complain about the client. That is not 1% of 1%
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2020-01-11T17:12:29.299+0000) > > The problem is that Riot isn't owning up to their mistakes, and used this excuse of experience to defend their poor choices in design/balance. Again, you yourself thinking something is a mistake does not mean that the community as a whole does. Riot does not make balance decisions for the "mains" or for the Irons or for the Pros. They make decisions **overall, for everyone, as a whole**. You are not in a position to tell them they are wrong when they have the experience, have the data, and have the surveys of the community.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2020-01-11T17:41:03.959+0000) > > Again, you yourself thinking something is a mistake does not mean that the community as a whole does. Riot does not make balance decisions for the "mains" or for the Irons or for the Pros. They make decisions **overall, for everyone, as a whole**. You are not in a position to tell them they are wrong when they have the experience, have the data, and have the surveys of the community. Ask everyone here what they say about the client and they will say its shit. Majority of us hate it
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-11T17:17:37.433+0000) > > Except that I've been at said restaurant since it was founded and it's gotten worse and worse over time. How about you hop on your Riot account before posting? lol. And if they are moving more in line with their goal as a restaurant, that's not your place to tell them they're wrong. You are not the only person in the world. Someone not doing exactly what you want does not mean that they are wrong. If the restaurant started as a general "everything" restaurant but now wants to only serve bibimbap, that's not them being wrong - that means you need to find a new restaurant for your non-bibimbap needs.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-11T17:39:53.811+0000) > > And if they are moving more in line with their goal as a restaurant, that's not your place to tell them they're wrong. You are not the only person in the world. Someone not doing exactly what you want does not mean that they are wrong. If the restaurant started as a general "everything" restaurant but now wants to only serve bibimbap, that's not them being wrong - that means you need to find a new restaurant for your non-bibimbap needs. What r u on about? Every customer is complaining and these guys keep making shitty food. We love the restaurant, its nostalgic to us. But they keep getting worse every year and right now the food is dogsht.
rujitra (NA)
: You know, this is actually a great analogy. You going into a michelin starred restaurant and telling them the food is shit simply because you don't like filet mignon or caviar or whatever it is **does not mean that it is bad**. Likewise, you saying the client is shit when it works for millions of players a day and only a small percent of a small percent have problems with it doesn't mean it's shit. Nothing works perfectly for everyone - not even restaurants. If you go somewhere expecting perfection for you yourself, instead of *the best possible for the most possible* then that's on you - not the restaurant.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3ENrxGqj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-11T16:46:08.914+0000) > > You know, this is actually a great analogy. > > You going into a michelin starred restaurant and telling them the food is shit simply because you don't like filet mignon or caviar or whatever it is **does not mean that it is bad**. > > Likewise, you saying the client is shit when it works for millions of players a day and only a small percent of a small percent have problems with it doesn't mean it's shit. Nothing works perfectly for everyone - not even restaurants. If you go somewhere expecting perfection for you yourself, instead of *the best possible for the most possible* then that's on you - not the restaurant. Hahaha ur actually a clown if u think the client is fine. So many people need to restart it and even then the friends list is unresponsive. Keep defending this shitty client for no reason
Glory97 (EUW)
: 1. Rushing gunblade is better most of the time, cause it gives a really powerful 1-item powerspike, which can allow you to really start snowballing. Going sorcery boot still good in some situations: for example -if you know can't do anything in midlane, cause you are in a super bad matchup and you're looking to get some kills from roaming early. 2. I think conqueror is better overall, even though it's not that good in lane it's just super amazing in teamfights. But if you're confident you can get very fed in the early laning phase and snowball from there, take dark harvest or electrocute. 3. Kata is always a decent choice for soloqueue climbing. But right now it's kind of difficult, because the best meta champs for mid: kassadin, diana, fizz and cassio are all extremly good counters for kata. We can only hope riots nerfs some of these champs.
Every champ counters her in lane except for {{champion:45}} . If you can get good with her, you won't have as much trouble with the exception of {{champion:38}} and {{champion:157}} since they just counter your whole kit
LionOG (NA)
: Katarina Add On
I think Kat does need changes, but that q suggestion is not that good. I would say reduce the nerf on her shunpo or reduce the dagger drop time based on lvl.
: Overview of the client
Very good criticism of the client. Now here is mine: RIOT YOUR CLIENT IS SHIT, FIX IT HOLY MOLY.
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MslodY64,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2020-01-02T22:56:35.897+0000) > > Btw Ahri is classified as a mage and diana a fighter, so you're wrong lmao They are both listed under assassins, and I was right in that you don’t even know how to look that up.
You do realize the client is outdated right? You can go to the actual league website and see their classes. Ahri: Mage Diana: Fighter I guess if you wanna embarrass yourself, even more, go ahead.
rujitra (NA)
: It’s not important because role calling isn’t a thing. You should be discussing with your teammates who can have what role, not just trying to get it by typing fastest. So while I thought upon clicking this thread that it may be useful, your proposed reasoning kinda screwed the idea.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nI9pTftv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-02T16:06:15.340+0000) > > It’s not important because role calling isn’t a thing. > > You should be discussing with your teammates who can have what role, not just trying to get it by typing fastest. So while I thought upon clicking this thread that it may be useful, your proposed reasoning kinda screwed the idea. boi wtf r u on. Who tf discusses who can have what role? In blind, its literally whoever calls it first gets the role. lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MslodY64,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T13:49:41.479+0000) > > First of all you are the one insulting the other guy, so stfu. > > Also you look at diana's kit, what part of it screams assassin until recently where she got a dash on her e instead of ult. Attack speed increase, shield on w, a pull. When did assassins rush nashors? Clearly you can't distinguish classes, so don't talk about mages and assassins, if you thought diana was an assassin until now. > > My point is that less than half of them are assassins. Once again go to the client and type in assassin on the champion list. I’ll wait. Also, whether or not half of the champions he listed are assassins or not, he still showed exactly what op is saying, that people don’t use their brains, and just say “MAGES R OP RITO WHAI U NO NERF” then list assassins. (Oh and in case you don’t know how to look it up on the client Ahri and Diana are listed as assassins)
Btw Ahri is classified as a mage and diana a fighter, so you're wrong lmao
: {{champion:68}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:82}} ( He's kinda an AP juggernaut but he would benefit from AP bruiser items ) {{champion:111}} {{champion:3}} and some other tanks that used to be AP bruisers but became tanks due to no itemization like {{champion:31}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:32}}
I agree with rumble and sylas, but i would consider the rest as tanks
: They kinda are, but the fact that they lack health really inhibits most AP bruiser champions from buying them.
I mean who is an ap brusier other than diana? I honestly would consider kat somewhat ao brusier having to set up daggers, but thats just me lich bane is probably a really good item tho
: Protobelt is the only real AP bruiser item.
I would say lich bane and nashors could be considered ap brusier as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MslodY64,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T13:49:41.479+0000) > > First of all you are the one insulting the other guy, so stfu. > > Also you look at diana's kit, what part of it screams assassin until recently where she got a dash on her e instead of ult. Attack speed increase, shield on w, a pull. When did assassins rush nashors? Clearly you can't distinguish classes, so don't talk about mages and assassins, if you thought diana was an assassin until now. > > My point is that less than half of them are assassins. Once again go to the client and type in assassin on the champion list. I’ll wait. Also, whether or not half of the champions he listed are assassins or not, he still showed exactly what op is saying, that people don’t use their brains, and just say “MAGES R OP RITO WHAI U NO NERF” then list assassins. (Oh and in case you don’t know how to look it up on the client Ahri and Diana are listed as assassins)
You do realize that there is more than one classification for champs, ahri is mage assassin and just like katarina. Do you look at kits of the champs or just base it off the client ( which is actually outdated btw for classifications)
mark6028 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:23:01.328+0000) > > Season 7 or near the end was when league was at its peak, season 8+ ruined the game. Runes and masteries helped you with your playstyle, while rune reforged defines it for you Season 7 was the absolute worst state league has EVER been. How anyone can call this leagues "peak" is beyond me but you probably started playing around that time or earliest season 6 so you only know shit league of legends. And it cannot be leagues peak season 7 has had the single biggest drop in the playerbase EVER and that includes the abomination that was dynamic Q. Ardent meta was so horrible and so unfun and it still continues, botlane is still overpowered as anything and the sole win condition every single game ardent just isn't AS stupid anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=000200000003,timestamp=2020-01-02T19:42:37.941+0000) > > Season 7 was the absolute worst state league has EVER been. How anyone can call this leagues "peak" is beyond me but you probably started playing around that time or earliest season 6 so you only know shit league of legends. > And it cannot be leagues peak season 7 has had the single biggest drop in the playerbase EVER and that includes the abomination that was dynamic Q. Ardent meta was so horrible and so unfun and it still continues, botlane is still overpowered as anything and the sole win condition every single game ardent just isn't AS stupid anymore. I started season 1, I was rushing when i typed that cuz i was at work, but I meant as in the rune system, where every rune could be utilized compared to these runes
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=000200000001000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-02T18:19:56.074+0000) > > Ok so I need to clear myself up. I said rune reforged is dogshit because it is, it DOES dictate your playstyle and is not as versatile and fun to play compared to the old one. They force you to play a certain way unless you want to lose, especially assassins like zed and katarina. You either take precision or domination because the other ones aren't viable. > > Yes the old rune system has more variables since its runes and masteries, but you only need to tweak numbers mostly, unlike this one where conq had to get rid of the true damage just to make it somewhat more balanced. Thats a whole effect gone from it, just like klepto was removed completely and changed into omnistone. They had to change what the rune does completely. > > Every element in the old system can be used by everyone: XP runes helped you get a lead on the enemy which is very useful, gold gen runes for supports combined with the items helps them get their ardents if they are healer/shielders, energy runes are self explanatory, and death timer runes can help you out when its late game and death timers are long, you never know when respawning at the right time might win the game for you. > > The old system is better than this new one and thats a fact. It gave you minor boosts compared to this new one where it just gives you extra damage even when you are going for defensive options. Okay, we will need more exemples here. Could you just tell us what options you had with old ones with Kata/Zed that you doesmn't have nowadays? Stating that something is fact won't make it fact. XP runes, energy runes, death timer runes? Yeah, as 2somethinginhisname said, there are optimal and suboptimal builds, there were more suboptimal(troll) ones back then, but I guess talking with someone who would take death timer runes is pointless, xD, just to top this up, tell me you are Nubrac supporter.
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T18:35:59.021+0000) > > Okay, we will need more exemples here. Could you just tell us what options you had with old ones with Kata/Zed that you doesmn't have nowadays? > > Stating that something is fact won't make it fact. > > XP runes, energy runes, death timer runes? Yeah, as 2somethinginhisname said, there are optimal and suboptimal builds, there were more suboptimal(troll) ones back then, but I guess talking with someone who would take death timer runes is pointless, xD, just to top this up, tell me you are Nubrac supporter. You can get xp runes for early lvl 2 kill on kat or zed, energy runes to help you poke early game with zed, gold runes on kat in bad matchups where you get poked in lane. There are many examples where everything is utilized unlike with this new system Also don't ever say I support Nubrac, that player should be perma'd
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=000200000001000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-02T18:19:56.074+0000) > > Ok so I need to clear myself up. I said rune reforged is dogshit because it is, it DOES dictate your playstyle and is not as versatile and fun to play compared to the old one. They force you to play a certain way unless you want to lose, especially assassins like zed and katarina. You either take precision or domination because the other ones aren't viable. > > Yes the old rune system has more variables since its runes and masteries, but you only need to tweak numbers mostly, unlike this one where conq had to get rid of the true damage just to make it somewhat more balanced. Thats a whole effect gone from it, just like klepto was removed completely and changed into omnistone. They had to change what the rune does completely. > > Every element in the old system can be used by everyone: XP runes helped you get a lead on the enemy which is very useful, gold gen runes for supports combined with the items helps them get their ardents if they are healer/shielders, energy runes are self explanatory, and death timer runes can help you out when its late game and death timers are long, you never know when respawning at the right time might win the game for you. > > The old system is better than this new one and thats a fact. It gave you minor boosts compared to this new one where it just gives you extra damage even when you are going for defensive options. You basically demonstrated that you don't get the new system and its build diversity. Only Precision on Zed? Nope. Zed can opt into Sorcery secondary depending on the matchup, it is much more efficient when he is up against mages since it lets him roam better while having an AP shield. In fact lots of high level players opt into sorcery secondary over precision. He can also opt into tankiness if he goes top lane with resolve secondary. He can also change up his domination runes depending on the matchup. Lifesteal against heavy poke and cooldown on ult if he wants to match something like a Talon. Katarina can either take Electrocute or Harvest. Even conq sometimes. Quinn top can go either PTA, Electrocute or Phase Rush depending on the matchup and the teamcomp. Zoe can either go Electrocute or Aery, even Dark harvest depending on the playstyle you want. And yes, runes usually offer benefits across the roster, that is true for the new ones as well. That doesn;t make them optimal. That is why niche runes remained niche, because they were never optimal. XP runes: Getting a level lead is rarely useful when someone opts into scaling runes and actual stats Death timer runes: Their prerequisite was to die. They were a rune that was internally contradictory plus you once more cede more advantageous runes, in a game that's all about capitalizing on your advantages early. Energy runes: "Self explanatory". So? No energy champion actually needed energy runes. That is the point of energy champions. That they have a nigh infinite resource and it's pretty much impossible to run out of energy when you need it if you manage it right. Gold runes: their worth was negligible. Around a 10% increase in income on the lowest income role in the game. Usually they could allow you to purchase a few more wards and secondary items early, meanwhile you had to give up your most powerful slots to even say that they where even worth it. On top of that they added no lategame worth and no laning advantage
> [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2020-01-02T18:49:33.953+0000) > > You basically demonstrated that you don't get the new system and its build diversity. Only Precision on Zed? Nope. Zed can opt into Sorcery secondary depending on the matchup, it is much more efficient when he is up against mages since it lets him roam better while having an AP shield. In fact lots of high level players opt into sorcery secondary over precision. He can also opt into tankiness if he goes top lane with resolve secondary. He can also change up his domination runes depending on the matchup. Lifesteal against heavy poke and cooldown on ult if he wants to match something like a Talon. Katarina can either take Electrocute or Harvest. Even conq sometimes. Quinn top can go either PTA, Electrocute or Phase Rush depending on the matchup and the teamcomp. Zoe can either go Electrocute or Aery, even Dark harvest depending on the playstyle you want. And yes, runes usually offer benefits across the roster, that is true for the new ones as well. That doesn;t make them optimal. That is why niche runes remained niche, because they were never optimal. > XP runes: Getting a level lead is rarely useful when someone opts into scaling runes and actual stats > Death timer runes: Their prerequisite was to die. They were a rune that was internally contradictory plus you once more cede more advantageous runes, in a game that's all about capitalizing on your advantages early. > Energy runes: "Self explanatory". So? No energy champion actually needed energy runes. That is the point of energy champions. That they have a nigh infinite resource and it's pretty much impossible to run out of energy when you need it if you manage it right. > Gold runes: their worth was negligible. Around a 10% increase in income on the lowest income role in the game. Usually they could allow you to purchase a few more wards and secondary items early, meanwhile you had to give up your most powerful slots to even say that they where even worth it. On top of that they added no lategame worth and no laning advantage I know how the new system works, i prefer the old one for the versatility, btw i've never seen a zed take sorcery as a primary rune except for one time as a mistake, but he made it work since he was actually really good at zed. You seem to miss my point, I'm talking about primary rune pages, which you get to rotate between like 2 pages and not all of them work. I dunno how you think increased income was negligible worth, it really was like a safe pick for enchanter supps since even if the bot lane does get a little behind they can still get items in a decent amount of time. Energy runes are always a plus on energy champs, add blue buff on that and that is a really great way to keep it up late game where everyone has high amounts of mana. death timer runes: might not be too much, but for scaling champs it might be good. This one is a bit weird i admit, but it still can be used. Xp runes: This is really great for early games, especially early game champs like lee sin or if you want a lvl 2 cheese like talon. They wouldn't expect it since they don't know your runes and that can help you snowball. Everything in the old system can be utilized compared to this new one
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T16:00:44.192+0000) > > "the game wasn't balanced with the old runes and masteries, too many variables considering how many different runes there were." > > That was the point of runes and masteries was to be creative and have fun, this new system has no versatility, it dictates your playstyle. > > You clearly lost the argument, so just throw that " I have better things to do with my time than rehash history and lay out how few champions were genuinely viable under the old system" bs. > > The old system was way easier to balance imo since its just minor number tweaks while in this one its more than that Don't worry you didn't win anything since you didn't make any compelling argument. Your statement was, "runes reforged was dogshit". That doesn;t amount to anything. And when he responded that the old system was more difficult to balance you came back with "the point of runes and masteries was to be creative and have fun". Your argument for why the old system was easier to balance is void since in a system with a lot more elements interacting with each other (Runes AND Masteries), complexity is higher and balance is mathematically harder to achieve. The new system doesn't dictate your playstyle. You are free to play as much predator AP Nunu as you like. Both the old AND new system had their optimal builds and the fact that the old system had more sub-optimal or troll builds doesn't mean it was balanced, it was just more spread out. The old system also had a lot of elements that were straight up useless, like XP and gold gen runes, energy runes and death timer runes. The fact that you could troll with them doesn't make them viable choices.
> [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-02T17:30:50.697+0000) > > Don't worry you didn't win anything since you didn't make any compelling argument. Your statement was, "runes reforged was dogshit". That doesn;t amount to anything. And when he responded that the old system was more difficult to balance you came back with "the point of runes and masteries was to be creative and have fun". Your argument for why the old system was easier to balance is void since in a system with a lot more elements interacting with each other (Runes AND Masteries), complexity is higher and imbalance is mathematically harder to achieve. The new system doesn't dictate your playstyle. You are free to play as much predator AP Nunu as you like. Both the old AND new system had their optimal builds and the fact that the old system had more sub-optimal or troll builds doesn't mean it was balanced, it was just more spread out. The old system also had a lot of elements that were straight up useless, like XP and gold gen runes, energy runes and death timer runes. The fact that you could troll with them doesn't make them viable choices. Ok so I need to clear myself up. I said rune reforged is dogshit because it is, it DOES dictate your playstyle and is not as versatile and fun to play compared to the old one. They force you to play a certain way unless you want to lose, especially assassins like zed and katarina. You either take precision or domination because the other ones aren't viable. Yes the old rune system has more variables since its runes and masteries, but you only need to tweak numbers mostly, unlike this one where conq had to get rid of the true damage just to make it somewhat more balanced. Thats a whole effect gone from it, just like klepto was removed completely and changed into omnistone. They had to change what the rune does completely. Every element in the old system can be used by everyone: XP runes helped you get a lead on the enemy which is very useful, gold gen runes for supports combined with the items helps them get their ardents if they are healer/shielders, energy runes are self explanatory, and death timer runes can help you out when its late game and death timers are long, you never know when respawning at the right time might win the game for you. The old system is better than this new one and thats a fact. It gave you minor boosts compared to this new one where it just gives you extra damage even when you are going for defensive options.
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:23:01.328+0000) > > Season 7 or near the end was when league was at its peak, season 8+ ruined the game. Runes and masteries helped you with your playstyle, while rune reforged defines it for you No. People were already crying "S7 IS THE WORST SEASON EVER !!!!1!!!!1!!!." Don't you fucking dare lie like that
> [{quoted}](name=Darius Strada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2020-01-02T16:34:57.886+0000) > > No. People were already crying "S7 IS THE WORST SEASON EVER !!!!1!!!!1!!!." Don't you fucking dare lie like that People have said that about season 8 and 9. Wtf is your point? My point stands, until season 8 started, the rune and masteries system was so much better. More versatile and fun to play, it doesn't define how I play, only assists me on my own playstyle
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=21oEPujE,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:48:34.099+0000) > > I literally just explained the purpose of practice tool to you, clearly you can't seem to understand. > > > There is harm for allowing all champs and skins in practice tool. I dunno if you realize this, but riot is a business, the game is free, so the way they make money is through micro transactions for skins. Champs can also be bought for rp, if you don't want to grind for be, which imo should be reverted to ip instead and have them gained through playing games. This is how they generate revenue mostly, so it wouldn't make sense to have it free in the practice tool. > > > Again practice tool isn't meant for trying new champs, it is for improving your gameplay mechanics and test out new builds with the ones you own without having to spend so much time to lvl up and farm to get gold, its more time efficient than playing a custom match. But just like in customs, you can't use all of the champs since you don't own them on the account And I just explained it to you as well, just because you don't view practise tool that way doesn't mean that isn't also it's intended purpose. And I don't know if you realise this but champions and skins unlocked in practise would remain *gasp* in practise tool :O strange I know so in reality it wouldn't affect the income at all since people still have to buy the champion and/or skin if they want to actually play with said champions or skin since in practise tool you can't play against anyone. Actually it is, just because you don't use it for that doesn't mean it's not it's intended purpose or can't be used for that, most of the people I know go to practise tool when they buy a new champion to see if it's even at all fun to play, it is after all the best place to try it out as opposed to joining a player game and halfway through finding out you don't like the champion but still having to slog through the game because you can't leave. But who am I kidding arguing with you, it shouldn't surprise me to see another corporate defender who defends corporations at all cost even when doing so has quite litterally 0 upsides to them and in fact brings downsides but that doesn't matter, it's all about defending the company you love right! so don't expect another reply my time is best spend not wasting it on someone who only wants what's best for companies as opposed to what's best for customers and can't think for himself.
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=21oEPujE,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T16:02:08.715+0000) > > And I just explained it to you as well, just because you don't view practise tool that way doesn't mean that isn't also it's intended purpose. > > And I don't know if you realise this but champions and skins unlocked in practise would remain *gasp* in practise tool :O strange I know so in reality it wouldn't affect the income at all since people still have to buy the champion and/or skin if they want to actually play with said champions or skin since in practise tool you can't play against anyone. > > Actually it is, just because you don't use it for that doesn't mean it's not it's intended purpose or can't be used for that, most of the people I know go to practise tool when they buy a new champion to see if it's even at all fun to play, it is after all the best place to try it out as opposed to joining a player game and halfway through finding out you don't like the champion but still having to slog through the game because you can't leave. > > But who am I kidding arguing with you, it shouldn't surprise me to see another corporate defender who defends corporations at all cost even when doing so has quite litterally 0 upsides to them and in fact brings downsides but that doesn't matter, it's all about defending the company you love right! so don't expect another reply my time is best spend not wasting it on someone who only wants what's best for companies as opposed to what's best for customers and can't think for himself. You don't even know what the practice tool is for and still continue. You can use it to practice out new champions, if you have them available, that means that the main purpose is to practice your gameplay. It's not what I think the practice tool is for, it the actual purpose. Idc if you don't like that, but that's how it is. If you really want to have all the skins and champs go to pbe and practice there. You even said it yourself. your friends go to the practice tool to see if they like the champion they bought, meaning that you need the champs to find that out. This is what differentiates the free rotations from practice tool. You try out the champ in the same against other people or bots, or even the practice tool if you want. And this is before you buy it so you know if you want to buy the champ or not. Lol calling me a corporate defender because I know basic business. I guess thats fine, if you feel like attacking me by calling me a corporate defender since I am vastly more educated than you are when it comes to business, go for it. I don't give a fk about corporations unless I work for them, so whatever.
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T16:00:44.192+0000) > > "the game wasn't balanced with the old runes and masteries, too many variables considering how many different runes there were." > > That was the point of runes and masteries was to be creative and have fun, this new system has no versatility, it dictates your playstyle. > > You clearly lost the argument, so just throw that " I have better things to do with my time than rehash history and lay out how few champions were genuinely viable under the old system" bs. > > The old system was way easier to balance imo since its just minor number tweaks while in this one its more than that you bitch about the game not being balanced but you don't want the game to be balanced. ...yeah I'm done here.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T16:04:07.573+0000) > > you bitch about the game not being balanced but you don't want the game to be balanced. > ...yeah I'm done here. ok then, leave with the L, its ok. The old system was more balanced than this one and thats a fact
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:37:37.298+0000) > > Runes and masteries have been in play for longer than rune reforged. The reason rune reforged exists is because it is a "new" major update to the system for a while, not because it is good. There are still so many problems with the system and they kinda fixed conq by removing the true damage, but fked it up by allowing mages to use it like ryze and cass. > > These problems are not in the past, they exist, you just seem to be blind to them somehow the game wasn't balanced with the old runes and masteries, too many variables considering how many different runes there were. to deny that at this point is folly, I have better things to do with my time than rehash history and lay out how few champions were genuinely viable under the old system.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=000200000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:40:36.111+0000) > > the game wasn't balanced with the old runes and masteries, too many variables considering how many different runes there were. > to deny that at this point is folly, I have better things to do with my time than rehash history and lay out how few champions were genuinely viable under the old system. "the game wasn't balanced with the old runes and masteries, too many variables considering how many different runes there were." That was the point of runes and masteries was to be creative and have fun, this new system has no versatility, it dictates your playstyle. You clearly lost the argument, so just throw that " I have better things to do with my time than rehash history and lay out how few champions were genuinely viable under the old system" bs. The old system was way easier to balance imo since its just minor number tweaks while in this one its more than that
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=21oEPujE,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:15:46.795+0000) > > Wanna read what you put out before you post. > > Free champion rotation is there for you to try out champs that you might not own in games, it is meant for people to try out champs they might not own yet and might want to try it out. > > > Practice tool is there to practice in game mechanics such as farming, how much damage you do, new possible builds, with the champions you currently own. This wouldn't be as bad if we still had ip instead of stupid be, but unfortunately riot is dumb af. > > My point still stands though, practice tool is for you to practice your gameplay, while free champ rotation is there for you to try out new champs that you might not own yet, but want to play Except that is also what practise tool is for, to try out new champions so the purpose of both is the same it's jsut that practise tool has extra features instead of existing just to try out new champions. There is 0 harm from allowing all champions in practise tool, similarly 0 harm from even allowing all skins in practise tool because you can't play with others.
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=21oEPujE,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:35:38.864+0000) > > Except that is also what practise tool is for, to try out new champions so the purpose of both is the same it's jsut that practise tool has extra features instead of existing just to try out new champions. > > There is 0 harm from allowing all champions in practise tool, similarly 0 harm from even allowing all skins in practise tool because you can't play with others. I literally just explained the purpose of practice tool to you, clearly you can't seem to understand. There is harm for allowing all champs and skins in practice tool. I dunno if you realize this, but riot is a business, the game is free, so the way they make money is through micro transactions for skins. Champs can also be bought for rp, if you don't want to grind for be, which imo should be reverted to ip instead and have them gained through playing games. This is how they generate revenue mostly, so it wouldn't make sense to have it free in the practice tool. Again practice tool isn't meant for trying new champs, it is for improving your gameplay mechanics and test out new builds with the ones you own without having to spend so much time to lvl up and farm to get gold, its more time efficient than playing a custom match. But just like in customs, you can't use all of the champs since you don't own them on the account
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:20:52.765+0000) > > Rune reforged is complete dogsht compared to runes and masteries of season 7, also bot lane was also a thing runes reforged is still in play now and with them the game is in a better spot than its ever been. lol you know when riot make a change that affects the entire roster there will be teething problems, those problems are now past tense and not a part of the season we are heading into, they are a part of the seasons you are heralding as the best yet. logic that one out for me.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:30:37.901+0000) > > runes reforged is still in play now and with them the game is in a better spot than its ever been. > lol you know when riot make a change that affects the entire roster there will be teething problems, those problems are now past tense and not a part of the season we are heading into, they are a part of the seasons you are heralding as the best yet. > logic that one out for me. Runes and masteries have been in play for longer than rune reforged. The reason rune reforged exists is because it is a "new" major update to the system for a while, not because it is good. There are still so many problems with the system and they kinda fixed conq by removing the true damage, but fked it up by allowing mages to use it like ryze and cass. These problems are not in the past, they exist, you just seem to be blind to them somehow
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:12:39.650+0000) > > It clearly isn't tho. Season 7 was a lot better in general excluding ardent league of junglers deciding lanes, yes very fun season.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:14:08.153+0000) > > league of junglers deciding lanes, yes very fun season. Rune reforged is complete dogsht compared to runes and masteries of season 7, also bot lane was also a thing
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:23:01.328+0000) > > Season 7 or near the end was when league was at its peak, season 8+ ruined the game. Runes and masteries helped you with your playstyle, while rune reforged defines it for you no, this is currently the best spot the game has ever been in. more things are viable than ever before lol.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:06:46.340+0000) > > no, this is currently the best spot the game has ever been in. > more things are viable than ever before lol. It clearly isn't tho. Season 7 was a lot better in general excluding ardent
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:34:38.156+0000) > > Actually nvm lol. I forgot about that cancer meta. I meant as in general before the rune overhaul. My point is that this new rune system has way too much impact, then the old one. I feel like they should've kept masteries only and just changed that instead Kinda agree, the dmg/healing output of runes is high af, I wonder how would meta change if they were gone, we would proly see more farming/scaling champs(like Azir, Ori) since pokes/allins wouldn't be as strong or maybe only champs that didn't need runes to dish out enough dmg to instapop you.
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:39:26.663+0000) > > Kinda agree, the dmg/healing output of runes is high af, I wonder how would meta change if they were gone, we would proly see more farming/scaling champs(like Azir, Ori) since pokes/allins wouldn't be as strong or maybe only champs that didn't need runes to dish out enough dmg to instapop you. The thing with the old masteries didn't make your playstyle, while this one forces you to use certain runes or you waste the rune page. I remember when i used to use deathfire touch on katarina since the burn from it with liandry's would help me in teamfights and reset longer, but now I have to take either electrocute, dark harvest, or conq. Secondary is either precision (with electro or dh) or domination (for conq) since sudden impact and triumph are a thing.
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:23:01.328+0000) > > Season 7 or near the end was when league was at its peak, season 8+ ruined the game. Runes and masteries helped you with your playstyle, while rune reforged defines it for you Ardent meta? How was that peak? Also runes helped your playstyle? I mean, nowadays you have optimal rune page and suboptimal, just like back then. Back then you could either take what worked or you could troll and call yourself inventor and free person who isn't influenced by guides and sites...
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:27:56.890+0000) > > Ardent meta? How was that peak? > > Also runes helped your playstyle? I mean, nowadays you have optimal rune page and suboptimal, just like back then. Back then you could either take what worked or you could troll and call yourself inventor and free person who isn't influenced by guides and sites... Actually nvm lol. I forgot about that cancer meta. I meant as in general before the rune overhaul. My point is that this new rune system has way too much impact, then the old one. I feel like they should've kept masteries only and just changed that instead
2gudaiya (NA)
: if you fail to recognise that the game is in a better spot than its ever been then you probably just hate the game.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EBGEqVO5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:08:21.263+0000) > > if you fail to recognise that the game is in a better spot than its ever been then you probably just hate the game. Season 7 or near the end was when league was at its peak, season 8+ ruined the game. Runes and masteries helped you with your playstyle, while rune reforged defines it for you
Wolity (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ZYyl9y3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-02T13:57:15.785+0000) > > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA > > JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA > > > YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO > > SHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI I bet you cant even do her simple combos.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ZYyl9y3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:09:32.456+0000) > > I bet you cant even do her simple combos. Her combos aren't that hard with a few games of practice, even the practice tool can help you learn them easily now
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=21oEPujE,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T11:22:01.659+0000) > > Well shit, I guess you might as well remove the free champion rotation that was there for you to try out new champs when you get the chance. Next time come up with a comment that makes more sense. The free champ rotation has nothing to do with you owning the champs, while practice tool is like a custom, where if you don't own a champ, then you can't use them your argument is that allowing all champions in practice tool shouldn't be allowed because if you don't own the champion you shouldn't be able to use it and yet free champion rotation allows you to play champions without owning them, so surely if you are against allowing all champions for free in practice tool then you must be against the free champion rotation as well as in both cases you would be ale to play a champion without owning them.
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=21oEPujE,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:02:49.101+0000) > > your argument is that allowing all champions in practice tool shouldn't be allowed because if you don't own the champion you shouldn't be able to use it and yet free champion rotation allows you to play champions without owning them, so surely if you are against allowing all champions for free in practice tool then you must be against the free champion rotation as well as in both cases you would be ale to play a champion without owning them. Wanna read what you put out before you post. Free champion rotation is there for you to try out champs that you might not own in games, it is meant for people to try out champs they might not own yet and might want to try it out. Practice tool is there to practice in game mechanics such as farming, how much damage you do, new possible builds, with the champions you currently own. This wouldn't be as bad if we still had ip instead of stupid be, but unfortunately riot is dumb af. My point still stands though, practice tool is for you to practice your gameplay, while free champ rotation is there for you to try out new champs that you might not own yet, but want to play
Wolity (EUW)
: Riven. You can play her without knowing much but do to good with her you need to master her combos which are hars. Lee sin as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9ZYyl9y3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-01T20:06:07.679+0000) > > Riven. You can play her without knowing much but do to good with her you need to master her combos which are hars. Lee sin as well. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO SHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI
QuZeed YT (EUW)
: Do you remember the first games as your main?
Season 1 I went 4/2 on ryze and tbh i had no idea what i was doing, but it was fun
Thick Jinx (EUNE)
: practice tool with duo partner
This should be a thing, I would really enjoy this
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MslodY64,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T04:59:44.280+0000) > > Ekko, Fizz, Kat, Akali, Diana (kinda ahri/kass) > > And what are the other half then? > > I could have also listed all the mages with higher win rates, but I didn't You listed 14 champions. 7 of those 14 are assassins. Op is saying that people are complaining about mages, and listing assassins instead (as you did) I don’t understand whats so hard about this? Is English not your first language?
Diana is considered an AP bruiser, but those items don't exist other than lichbane and maybe gunblade, Ahri is considered Mage then assassin. That is not half of the things he listed, clearly English is not your first language. Even if you wanna go by half of what he listed, there are alot of others such as vel koz, syndra, brand, morg, and viktor
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OaX6QT1G,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-02T11:35:22.346+0000) > > Akali was clearly a failure since they had to do so much shit to get her somewhat balanced then every champion is a failure because every champ has had mechanics removed from them over their lifetimes.
I don't think every champ has invisibility for tower on reworks, I'm just saying a lot of people consider it a failure, she has so much tweaking just to make it somewhat ok to play against her. She is fun to play even now, but still has some unfair mechanics. Maybe my definition of a failure for reworks might be different or wrong
: Her rework fixed some of her problems (most notably her losing everything against ranged champions until level 6, then autowinning as soon as she hit 6 as long as she didn't int), and just because you have to do more stuff to get a champion balanced doesn't mean the rework was a failure. An actual failure of a rework would be something like LB (introduced more problems, didn't really fix previous problems, *and* made her feel like shit for everyone involved). Akali...has problems, but she's not a *failure* of a rework.
She has a LOT of problems, even now she still has some. Lb on the other hand wasn't that bad, if you got used to her.
Hayaishi (NA)
: Runes Reforged is an abomination and it pretty much killed any balance this game had.
bring back old masteries and leave those only, they were somwhat more balanced
: They're not bringing back the old reworks. Period. Unless the new rework is somehow *more* of a failure than the pre-rework (*none* of the champions on live are like that right now) *and* they retained the same assets, Riot does not revert reworks. **Especially** not if the rework was done because they were removing a cancerous part of their kit.
Akali was clearly a failure since they had to do so much shit to get her somewhat balanced
fYjHOlga (EUW)
: How is Katarina balanced?
Out of all the assassins, she is the most countered one. Telegraphed abilities and daggers are actually easier to avoid since the drop time is quite long especially late where you have more movement speed
: Stormrazor is ruining the game single handedly
That item is actually too cancerous for the game, how am I supposed to jump on an ashe who has 30% slow and the stormrazor whle having a support stuck on her. Others such as cait who destroy you from a range is even worse.
: > [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=21oEPujE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-02T02:02:31.436+0000) > > If you don't own the champion then you shouldn't be able to use it. Free rotation helps and this has nothing to do with riot being greedy even though they are Well shit better get rid of free champion rotation then, after all if you don't own the champion you shouldn't be able to use it right?
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=21oEPujE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-02T09:35:38.967+0000) > > Well shit better get rid of free champion rotation then, after all if you don't own the champion you shouldn't be able to use it right? Well shit, I guess you might as well remove the free champion rotation that was there for you to try out new champs when you get the chance. Next time come up with a comment that makes more sense. The free champ rotation has nothing to do with you owning the champs, while practice tool is like a custom, where if you don't own a champ, then you can't use them
: Limited Champion Availability in Practice Tool
If you don't own the champion then you shouldn't be able to use it. Free rotation helps and this has nothing to do with riot being greedy even though they are
Exibir mais

T2K Baka

Nível 262 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão