: We're changing RP's name
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Neeko is a very suicidal based champion!
Ekitaih (NA)
: New silver banners look like Iron.
It is the iron border, Its a visual glitch
: Sell us Announcer packs already
: What about if the toxic person is an Ivern otp ?
> [{quoted}](name=Träumerei,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=78ZPlLKN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-16T17:01:38.602+0000) > > What about if the toxic person is an Ivern otp ? Toxic players don't play Ivern.
: Potential idea on a new Refound System
This is a great Idea but it's spelled "Refund" It's a little hard to read your post right now.
: Can't hear basic attacks of Thresh
Yea its a bug right now, no one can :<
: ??? primetime draven has different lines popstar ahri and dynasty ahri have different dances than the base one, arcade even has music playing birdio has a different dance there are prob more so them being 1350 rp really isnt a reason to not let them have a different dance than base one
> [{quoted}](name=Öskan,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=sGOLEA4r,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-06T23:51:50.500+0000) > > ??? primetime draven has different lines > popstar ahri and dynasty ahri have different dances than the base one, arcade even has music playing > birdio has a different dance > there are prob more so them being 1350 rp really isnt a reason to not let them have a different dance than base one Primetime Draven Is legendary
: Why do the K/DA skins not have unique dances?
Basically the K/DA skins are Epic, Epic skins don't have custom Dance/Taunt/Jokes. If they did they would be legendary and cost 1820 RP
: North American League Partnership Program Roster
Novio (NA)
: Where’s Necrit, the Lore Master of League? 🤔
He's dealing with the Noxus invasion in Ionia. Being its lord and all.
: Change of Dishonoring System - Quality of Life Change
: > [{quoted}](name=THE333NAT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YXmsn56E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-04T16:49:04.860+0000) > > I got honor 5 like 3 months ago, It&#x27;s not hard... How long ago did you start though? because based on the timeframe it still took you 6 - 7 months achieve honor 5 which is absurd. If you include being dishonered that would be another month.
> [{quoted}](name=Gliave,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YXmsn56E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-05T02:06:26.203+0000) > > How long ago did you start though? because based on the timeframe it still took you 6 - 7 months achieve honor 5 which is absurd. If you include being dishonered that would be another month. Don't be dishonorable then ?
: Change of Dishonoring System - Quality of Life Change
I got honor 5 like 3 months ago, It's not hard...
: > [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlzEjE8o,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T17:48:11.923+0000) > > Its not a damage item when not a single damage champ builds it ever except when some melees like kassadin abused it No one builds this either: | {{item:2065}}| Does that make it a Tank item too? It has health and no one builds it.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Slayer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlzEjE8o,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T17:49:29.855+0000) > > No one builds this either: | {{item:2065}}| > > Does that make it a Tank item too? It has health and no one builds it. It's a support items for champions like Rakan, Morgana, Soraka ect
: Poll: lane phasing
Dude don't play blind pick, like ever.
: Bringing NYC gamers together with Narz
1st{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Why aren't there more comments about that glorious pool party Jhin cosplay? Truly the vision of loveliness.
: > [{quoted}](name=THE333NAT,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vdKppLUK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-28T12:59:11.811+0000) > > Ezreal has it when, how, and y?
> [{quoted}](name=FlameHalbrdOkido,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vdKppLUK,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-03T05:57:50.405+0000) > > when, how, and y? If you look at the runes reforged image it looks like ezreal holding a cyan rune
Qazsarea (NA)
: Oh shit the next world rune might have something to do with Zilean or Ekko then, since it's time themed. Either that or potentially something to do with Hextech. That's a really good catch!!
> [{quoted}](name=Qazsarea,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vdKppLUK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-27T21:19:07.779+0000) > > Oh shit the next world rune might have something to do with Zilean or Ekko then, since it&#x27;s time themed. Either that or potentially something to do with Hextech. That&#x27;s a really good catch!! Ezreal has it
Even (NA)
: Im tired of this
You can just build Tabi's
Pale Mask (EUW)
: What shape would Evelynn take to seduce your favourite champion(s)?
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
Comentários de Rioters
: Am i the only one who thinks this meta is the absolute worst??
: Please DO NOT Buff Pyke (from a Pyke Main - Mastery Lvl 7)
Pics of M7 Or your actually an MF who keeps getting 1 shot by pyke
: League has it's fair share of short comings regarding new players, the training mode has been a joke since the beginning, and the community can be just as hostile. However riot's simplified quite a bit over the years due to esports trying to draw more people, but I don't think it was for the better either; reducing rune costs allowed new players to mix and match what stat bonuses they wanted without limiting them, but reworking masteries so you can only pick from a handful of effects feels creatively crippling. Interesting read though!
they are apparently taking thornmail of the tutorial build page for ashe in the tutorial .
: Thanks! Ori is fine and all but I want to play my Lux! Are we going to get notification when this is fixed? _~~Also you'd better fix it soon or you'll experience a double rainbow~~_
Elixors (NA)
: you should submit a ticket about it, that's what i did when I needed 5 RP :3
Comentários de Rioters
: Janna is 54.59% winrate
We need to buff Janna, If her winrate continues to be this low I would have to stop flaming Janna mains for maining Janna. This will just not do so Rito has best give her a buff right now or I'll have to file a fromal complaint.
: One For All is Fun Montage 2018
: I've got a bone to pick with the Tyrant Urf emote
Whether Riot screwed up or not is irrelevent, Most people "Know" Thumbs down = Death so it would just seem like an odd chage with no basis to most.
Kelg (NA)
: I made a "You're already dead." Mordekaiser emote
"You are already dead you just havent caught up yet" -Shen {{champion:98}}
: League at PAX East
1st{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Soft vs. Hard Reset? call me cruel but will we ever get a complete reset? I just want too see Imaqtpie play out that first placement match with 9 silver players XD.
Hard resets can really screw up rankings so they are genarlly not done take SMITE for example they did a hard reset for season 4 and ranked was unplayable for 6 months
Wuks (NA)
: Thank you, Boards Community. (& smol giveaway - Concluded!)
: Learn More | PROJECT: Hunters Event
How get project Poro ??? I NEED IT {{summoner:31}}
: Soraka has had enough of your shit
ZenKe (NA)
: @Riot Something needs to be done about trolling in champ select
What we need is the honor system to work with the idea of 4 votes to restart the lobby, what I mean by that is the lobby would be restarted with 4 votes unless he was honor 5. That would still punish off meta picks a bit but you pick off meta picks if you had honor lv 5 (I got lv 5 in a month its not hard) you would be fine and if you did get to lv 5 and then started trolling you would just get demoted.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}

THE333NAT

Nível 260 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão