TSBGhost (NA)
: Or how about instead of nerfing Zac into the ground like he has been, how about he gets some love again? He is one of the most fun tanks in the game, or was, but now there's very little he can do early game because all his power was remove? Enemy Xin coming at me? I can no longer fight him and have to give up my Jungle or just flat out die. Before you used to be able to land on him and potentially win. But nope. We are gonna buff Sion for the 100th time instead of Zac. I'm getting really sick of this "He did too much damage" meme as well, when we have Poppy, Gragas and Trundle, all tanks that do more damage then he did and can still 1v1 the ADC, even thought that's the reason he was apparently getting nerfed. I know that if Zac was even a little better, I'd play him again. But nooo, you guys refuse to buff him or even speak on any future plans with the champion despite people asking for a revert countless times, and STILL haven't even given much of a reason as to why he was reworked in the first place. I am in the camp where I don't even want him reverted. Just his ultimate. I think his kit would be even more fun with his new q but with his old ult. If his new kit is so hard to balance, then why the hell would you rework him in the first place when before he was easy to balance, and still seen SOME competitive play? You wanted to make his kit more interactive and less boring, but removed one of the LEAST BORING parts from his kit. Riot hates admitting that they messed up though, so despite all the balance issues with the new Zac, he won't get reverted. Can't even farm at a decent speed when compared to everyhting else because his damage has been gutted so much.
I don't mean to come off as aggressive but things like this seem to happen alot, and no one even asked for a Zac rework, nor was he a tank that needed it. Would have been better off going to something like Malphite. Old Sejuani was really the only one of the three that made sense for getting a rework. Nunu could have also gotten his at that time instead.
Gankr (NA)
: Hey, I posted this comment a few weeks back asking about Zac specifically with 30+ votes and no response. Now that this is about tanks I was wondering if you could go more in depth on Zac and the possibility of a revert or partial revert. Sorry about the wall of text, I have a lot to say on this issue and would really appreciate a response. Gankr here, former Master tier Zac top/jungle main before the rework. Myself, along with many other former Zac mains have been extremely disappointed with the rework and the lack of communication about it. Back when the rework was taking place, we had Riot Shrieve talking to us on the subreddit ( https://www.reddit.com/r/thesecretweapon ) about the changes, but since then we have had nothing. Zac used to have much more versatility as a top laner as well as a jungler with different build paths depending on your play-style. His Ult: One of the biggest complaints in the Zac mains community is that his new ultimate feels terrible to use, especially compared to the old one. It does no damage and is completely one dimensional. It either picks people up or it doesn't. The old ult actually required skill the maneuver yourself around in a teamfight to knock people in the direction that benefited the team. When his rework was announced, his ult was called a "chaotic wukong ultimate" which makes 0 sense to me. It is only chaotic if you use it like a Wukong ultimate. It is like saying Oriana R is a chaotic Diana E. If you use the Oriana R like an idiot, then that may be true, but if you actually know what you are doing it is more skilled version of a Diana E. It is the same thing with Old Zac R and Wukong R. His E also had it's knock up duration changed to scale with charge time because of this, which is a pretty large nerf, which I will get into later. Not only is this ult less reliable, and less satisfying, but the ability Zac was known for got nerfed to make room for it. Top Lane: Top lane Zac was a decently popular pick, even though it wasn't the strongest. It had a lot of counter play, but also had a lot of outplay potential. In this lane, you used to max Q in order to poke through minions and clear waves. The low cooldown and the surprisingly high damage made it core to this champion. Without this ability, it basically single-handedly destroyed Zac top. Another thing that killed Zac top is the E changes. His E used to be a 1 second knockup at all times which allowed for usage point blank. Without that his ability to duel or escape is much worse. The final problem with Toplane Zac is that his ult is pretty much useless in this lane. It does about 1/4 as much damage as his old ult, assuming your opponent is bad enough to get picked up in it, and it also doesn't give you a movespeed boost to be used as an escape from a gank or bad trade. His Damage: One final issue I'd like to bring up is that his base damage on every single ability got destroyed. This further weakens his ability to fight other champs, which is especially terrible in a meta revolving around duelist junglers. Zac cannot be expected to exist in a meta where he needs to either fight off champions, or clear well, because right now he doesn't do either better than meta junglers. If you want an even more in-depth version of this, here is a post I made a year ago that goes into each ability: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6f27eh/im_gankr_15m_mastery_points_zac_main_master_tier/?st=jj7jd9ey&sh=ad3eb579
They've just forgotten about Zac players since they gave him an overloaded kit and had to nerf him into the ground because they have no clue how to balance it. They won't ever do a revert for the same reason they never rebuff a champion with something they nerfed, they don't like admitting they were wrong. Same thing happened with Ivern to some extent too
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 27
Or how about instead of nerfing Zac into the ground like he has been, how about he gets some love again? He is one of the most fun tanks in the game, or was, but now there's very little he can do early game because all his power was remove? Enemy Xin coming at me? I can no longer fight him and have to give up my Jungle or just flat out die. Before you used to be able to land on him and potentially win. But nope. We are gonna buff Sion for the 100th time instead of Zac. I'm getting really sick of this "He did too much damage" meme as well, when we have Poppy, Gragas and Trundle, all tanks that do more damage then he did and can still 1v1 the ADC, even thought that's the reason he was apparently getting nerfed. I know that if Zac was even a little better, I'd play him again. But nooo, you guys refuse to buff him or even speak on any future plans with the champion despite people asking for a revert countless times, and STILL haven't even given much of a reason as to why he was reworked in the first place. I am in the camp where I don't even want him reverted. Just his ultimate. I think his kit would be even more fun with his new q but with his old ult. If his new kit is so hard to balance, then why the hell would you rework him in the first place when before he was easy to balance, and still seen SOME competitive play? You wanted to make his kit more interactive and less boring, but removed one of the LEAST BORING parts from his kit. Riot hates admitting that they messed up though, so despite all the balance issues with the new Zac, he won't get reverted. Can't even farm at a decent speed when compared to everyhting else because his damage has been gutted so much.
: She's unpopular, and unpopular champs are allowed to be OP as long as they do so while staying under the radar. People are starting to notice, so expect nerfs soon.
> [{quoted}](name=princeblumpkin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tok746sG,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-25T16:03:44.654+0000) > > She's unpopular, and unpopular champs are allowed to be OP as long as they do so while staying under the radar. People are starting to notice, so expect nerfs soon. She's unpopular and NOT Op That's like saying Sol Jg was op when it had the highest win rate in the game. It was bad, yet still had like a 57% win rate but seen no high elo usage and is shit
: > [{quoted}](name=Wukong Zenith,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tok746sG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-25T12:11:34.831+0000) > > {{champion:62}} Almost like we just saw this and Monkey King got slapped with nerfs. Ohh boy, wukong become meta let's nerf him hard but the quinn cancer kit that was like that for years and was highest winrate stay like that.
Wukong was never meta. Wasn't being played in high elo. Was only played in low elo. Wukong is still a bad champion that has a long list of problems
Rexxiee (NA)
: How is quinn allowed to have the highest winrate in 3 different roles at the same time?
> [{quoted}](name=Rexxiee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tok746sG,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-25T11:03:05.620+0000) > > 55%+ wr in mid, top and bot lane. > > What the fuck riot, how has this champion not been hotfixed yet? Im tired of being forced to ban her for the last 2~3 patches. Low play rate Maybe higher in lower elos, but that doesn't mean shes good
: ***
Wukong also had a low play rate and seen barely any usage at high elo. He wasn't strong.
JSTIN8 (NA)
: No love for my boy Warwick?
: Ranged carries are still using it, especially Lucian.
> [{quoted}](name=Command Ethereal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ptAldzMh,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-05-17T23:52:52.874+0000) > > Ranged carries are still using it, especially Lucian. and lucian is dead next patch so.....
JSTIN8 (NA)
: No love for my boy Warwick?
> [{quoted}](name=JSTIN8,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ptAldzMh,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-18T17:54:51.395+0000) > > No love for my boy Warwick? because he doesnt build it
: If you tap it, you get the current ult. If you hold R down, you get the new one. You pick.
> [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=f8Qpxb3c,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T06:07:12.473+0000) > > If you tap it, you get the current ult. > If you hold R down, you get the new one. You pick. Except that's not true at all. If you tap it, you get a far worse version of his old Ult
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 4
Please just make his uncharged ult into his old ultimate. This would be so much better and would make up for the loss of power in his E(Both the CC duration and damage itself).
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 4
Would it be to much to give Zac's old ultimate back on top of his current one? I mean this would allow even more options and make him a very versatile champion. This is what I thought was happening in the first place too be honest
Meddler (NA)
: We'd been kicking around 25-30%, so that's a pretty good match with other feedback we've got too. E CC duration's one we're going to wait and see a bit on. It's certainly a noticeable power hit, at the same time though we need to ensure the E doesn't give a guaranteed R cast.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=J6vZg0wr,comment-id=000c0002,timestamp=2017-05-04T17:49:55.325+0000) > > We'd been kicking around 25-30%, so that's a pretty good match with other feedback we've got too. > > E CC duration's one we're going to wait and see a bit on. It's certainly a noticeable power hit, at the same time though we need to ensure the E doesn't give a guaranteed R cast. But it should give a guaranteed R cast because if it doesn't R is weak otherwise
: Hi Meddler. Here's some Zac Mains' thoughts on the changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesecretweapon/comments/695nb5/to_riot_shrieve_our_overall_opinion_on_the_zac/ About the voice, we like the pitch change, but we want it to happen around 30 or 35% HP left, not higher. And we also don't like how it also speeds up too, the pitch change is enough. Also, the main issue is the E CC nerf for us.
> [{quoted}](name=Squidblimp,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=J6vZg0wr,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-05-04T16:52:00.306+0000) > > Hi Meddler. Here's some Zac Mains' thoughts on the changes: > > https://www.reddit.com/r/thesecretweapon/comments/695nb5/to_riot_shrieve_our_overall_opinion_on_the_zac/ > > About the voice, we like the pitch change, but we want it to happen around 30 or 35% HP left, not higher. And we also don't like how it also speeds up too, the pitch change is enough. > > Also, the main issue is the E CC nerf for us. This, they really need to fix his E CC duration, the damage does suck a little, but it's not the main issue
: You said it yourself "This has been in development for a year" so then, in that year, why didn't you get a new computer? Why not update the old one? Why not work towards a solution you KNEW was imminent from the start? No matter how finished this client gets, it's not going to ever be the "simple" legacy slient. It will have motions and new stuff and it has the options to add a bunch more. Yeah your "toaster" runs league now, and it could probably run the new client i bet, but eventually there is going to be a point where the game itself is so advanced you were going to have to upgrade EVENTUALLY! People like you, that just know it's coming and do nothing then bitch when it happens, are confusing as hell to me. Clients basically no worse on my 2002 gateway hunk of junk than the legacy client is as long as you enable low spec and check the option to close the client from the background during game. and yeah, replays and sandbox, the undisputed 2 biggest things anyone wanted form league. Never woulda got them with a junky client everyone wants to cling too for some reason.
> [{quoted}](name=StarGuardianWeeb,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=uTqoJzoE,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2017-04-18T03:04:47.916+0000) > > You said it yourself "This has been in development for a year" so then, in that year, why didn't you get a new computer? Why not update the old one? Why not work towards a solution you KNEW was imminent from the start? No matter how finished this client gets, it's not going to ever be the "simple" legacy slient. It will have motions and new stuff and it has the options to add a bunch more. Yeah your "toaster" runs league now, and it could probably run the new client i bet, but eventually there is going to be a point where the game itself is so advanced you were going to have to upgrade EVENTUALLY! > > People like you, that just know it's coming and do nothing then bitch when it happens, are confusing as hell to me. Clients basically no worse on my 2002 gateway hunk of junk than the legacy client is as long as you enable low spec and check the option to close the client from the background during game. > > and yeah, replays and sandbox, the undisputed 2 biggest things anyone wanted form league. Never woulda got them with a junky client everyone wants to cling too for some reason. Yeah, my favourite thing about the new client is dodging every game because I can't select my champion. Used a PC from 2002 and the legacy client doesn't even work on it, but it still works better than the shitty new client.
: Have you guys really thought this through? This is a really significant change and its going to be forced on people in a week's time. I have a new computer coming next month but not everybody is going to be that lucky. Is there any chance at all you guys will postpone this and allow more time for tests and bugfixes?
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=uTqoJzoE,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-04-18T03:03:45.607+0000) > > Have you guys really thought this through? This is a really significant change and its going to be forced on people in a week's time. I have a new computer coming next month but not everybody is going to be that lucky. Is there any chance at all you guys will postpone this and allow more time for tests and bugfixes? It's not like you won't be able to use the legacy client anyways
Terozu (NA)
: Zac is a really strong jg, who's tanky and has tons of AoE, which the current JG prefers, over say Nunu, who is currently worse than zac in jg, no 2 ways about it, lee sin is better purely for his dmg and dueling potential, Hecarim and zac are equal if anything, both have lots of aoe cc and moderate dmg, with zac actually having MORE cc. As for the ult; ryze ult has a 4 second charge, this has a 1, that's like saying Lux ult is easy to avoid, it really isn't, and that's coming from a lux/kat main. As for the circle, it could have a slow, but ONLY if it isn't large, if its about Lux E size, no slow, if it's smaller than 3/4 that, yes slow.
> [{quoted}](name=darkcastkiller,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=dQrNm5TJ,comment-id=0045000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-15T01:48:58.465+0000) > > Zac is a really strong jg, who's tanky and has tons of AoE, which the current JG prefers, over say Nunu, who is currently worse than zac in jg, no 2 ways about it, lee sin is better purely for his dmg and dueling potential, Hecarim and zac are equal if anything, both have lots of aoe cc and moderate dmg, with zac actually having MORE cc. As for the ult; ryze ult has a 4 second charge, this has a 1, that's like saying Lux ult is easy to avoid, it really isn't, and that's coming from a lux/kat main. As for the circle, it could have a slow, but ONLY if it isn't large, if its about Lux E size, no slow, if it's smaller than 3/4 that, yes slow. Every Jungler I listed is stronger than Zac. Nunu is a champion that basically gives you an ADC and a half due to bloodboil and he has amazing counter jungling potential along with objective control. Zac on the otherhand has lots of CC, sure, but with proper ward coverage it's pretty easy to know when he's going to E you so you can try and avoid it. Lee sin is not purely for damage and dueling potential, but he does have those. Lee sin is there for having great early game ganks as well, along with tons of mobility, fast clear, on top of the damage. Hecarim is nothing like Zac at all btw. As for the ult thing, I'm saying it should be the size of Ryze ult, thats all, even the size of Lux E is fine. Lux ult is easy as fuck to dodge if you have good ping
: Ghost you cant be bronze and tell people whats meta and whats not.
> [{quoted}](name=XFG Legacy,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=dQrNm5TJ,comment-id=001c000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-15T02:15:52.844+0000) > > Ghost you cant be bronze and tell people whats meta and whats not. Except you can. If no one is playing it in any regions challenger scene or competitive scene I think it's safe to say it's not meta. If it has a low playrate in competitve and challenger its not really meta. different elos have different metas, which is why I said Malphite mid is good in low elo, but no one is playing it in high elo outside of a select few irrelevant players. If no one has played something in 1 million challenger games I think it's safe for someone to say somethings not meta regardless of their elo
Terozu (NA)
: To be fair Zac is really strong right now, and sort of deserves a nerf. That ult sounds fun as hell though :b My only question, is he still targetable when he's charging?
He does not need a nerf, there are many junglers that are better than him right now. Lee sin, Elise, Graves, Khazixs, Rengar, Ivern, Nunu(this one can be better but can be worse), and Hecarim. He **DOES NOT** deserve a nerf over any of these options first. Now, if the puddle is the size of Ryze ultimate then it's going to be hard to avoid and might be decent. if it's not, you can just walk around it and make him basically not have an ultimate. I mean other than that the knock up could still be good, but it won't be nearly as good as it is now where you can move around while knocking people up as well as using W. His puddle would be decent if it had a slow too, but depending on the size that might be too broken If you are still able to **move around ** though as the **knock up** version of the ult AND have this puddle thing too it could be really good, but sadly I don't think this is the case. I'm still waiting to see the size of this "puddle" though. Really interested in his Q though and seeing how that works. I wonder if you can Q someone behind you and auto someone in front of you and smash them together bringing them into the same spot then just jump on both of them TL;DR Ult will probably be worse than it is right now and you might never even have a reason to use the puddle besides zoning purposes and or waiting for team if you are immune during it. Q however could be interesting and might be able to set up neat plays with it, unfort you cant q a wall then auto a person and smash them into a wall though Wish Riot would have released videos with these...sigh
: Found the time traveler, everyone! {{champion:26}} Share us more knowledge about how you know the future!
> [{quoted}](name=A Dastardly Lime,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=dQrNm5TJ,comment-id=00520000,timestamp=2017-04-14T20:57:17.809+0000) > > Found the time traveler, everyone! {{champion:26}} > > Share us more knowledge about how you know the future! Edit feature didn't work so I reposted the original post and changed some stuff on there, but my post remained mostly the same. Not sure how I'm a time traveler when they literally tell us about their kits in the post and it's pretty obvious as to how bad these will be as a result. If everything they said is true, which it most likely is why would they lie, then it is a nerf to at the very least Sejuani and most likely Zac. Maokai's passive will be better in some situations but it's definitely a nerf to his laning phase top. Nothing I said suggest I know the future as I'm just basing everything off of what Riot said. Again, only one I said for certain is worse than their original is Sejuani, as from what they said there's 0 reason I'd ever pick her, let alone ever use her over current sejuani
: Intro to Midseason 2017
This seems garbage. Every single rework sounds worse than it's current version. Maokai is no longer a top laner and most likely a mid laner or jungle but mid lane he will get destroyed and his ult only sounds good for flanks but then I can just go into the jungle and avoid it can I not? Sej seems completely gutted, needing melee champions to help proc he stun. In no situation is that better than just using her current ult? And even with her curernt ult she's a weak champion. Zac seems interesting but still worse than his current state. Q sounds interesting but I don't know how practial that really is going to be. His ult on the other hand sounds like utter garbage. basically they need to step in your puddle for you to have an ultimate, because lets be honest, bouncing up in one spot to knock up maybe 1 or 2 players is worse than potentially knocking up their entire team like you could before. Now they can just avoid your puddle and make your ultimate completely useless. My opinions and Zac and Maokai will likely change after seeing video of them in action BUT Sej is worse than she currently is, if that's even possible
: I already really like {{champion:154}} , and now they're pretty much giving him more abilities which im all about.
too bad they gutted his ultimate. he cant move around and knock up people anymore and now he relies on people standing in a puddle of an unknown size(Likely scaling off hp, which guess what? hp armour items were nerfed) for an entire second. Seems pretty bad to me
: Are you ever going to rework Singed, Mundo, and Amumu?
sorta, by the sounds of it the Amumu changes were the "rework" that they wanted, which is absurd. He still has all the same problems he did before so I'd expect the other changes to be small to -.-
: >Nearby enemy minions occasionally drop coins when killed by anyone other than you, either restoring mana or granting gold on pick-up. That's gonna look weird when Supp King Rammus is running around picking up coins.
Oh my god, that's amazing.
: RIP Sejuani Mains like me..holy kit gutting. Good god I feared it was going to be bad, I never imagined it was going to be a complete fucking. Her ability to completely change a teamfight if you didn't position well was what made her. Now I get to stun 1 target? In what universe is that an improvement to her kit? That doesn't target her fantasy of being a barbarian war leader or heavy cavalry in the slightest..that is just a straight up gutting of her kit and quite possibly one of the harshest nerfs I've seen. With the absolutely insane amounts of mobility newer champions are getting a "Slow field" is about the dumbest idea possible. "Oh you created a slow zone? That's cute I'll just hook shot right out of it". Seriously..what the actual fuck Rito?
It sounds like you can still stun an entire team, it's just reliant on your melee champions hitting multiple people with what I assume must be basic attacks. so in theory you can stun the entire team but will most likely only ever stun 1 or 2 champions
: Meowkai mid new meta! Tank meta makin its way down mid yet again. {{champion:57}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:3}}
No tanks are played mid. Mid Galio is shit, mid malphite is only a low elo pick because people don't itemize against him and no one plays mid nautalis
deoje299 (NA)
: Playing as zac: Losing the game? lt the whole enemy team from your nexus towers to your fountain!
lets be honest, the puddle probably won't be THAT big
: Intro to Midseason 2017
Zac's sounds like a slight nerf. People can just avoid the puddle(Depending on how the size is,would be interesting if it scales off HP). And if you use his ult normally you just **bounce in place** by the sounds of it which sounds really shitty. Hopefully his Q is more useful but no video to show example
: Cinderhulk isn't currently planned to get any changes to its Health values or its passive bonus Health since junglers tend to operate on lower economy already.
Why not give it a small passive bonus armour and MR to make up for it? Don't think it would be too insane, and would buff certain champions in the Jungle like Rammus.
Shrieve (NA)
: Mid Season Tanks Update - Zac
Aww. His Ultimate is super fun. Sucks to see that it's getting changed
SnowFall (NA)
: I thought MF's Q's increased damage on kill actually involves skill and counterplay, why would you remove that with lethality being nerfed?
Because Riot games doesn't care. She will now get outpushed by every laner, and outdamaged by every laner. 0 reason to play MF if these changes go through
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: Feb 22
So basically, **Talons** items got buffed so despite Ghostblade and Nights Edge likely getting one and his damage masteries getting nerfed you guys are going to nerf his **kit**? Makes no sense, once all of these happen he's going to be worse than he was before the lethality buffs, and he still loses to a lot of champs with them regardless. Let's also talk about the **Miss Fortune** nerf that got put on the PBE. She's a good ADC but not on the same level as Varus or Jhin despite their win rates. Why nerf her like this? It feels like a pretty hard nerf for a champion that isn't even that good. Maybe you are looking at support? But even then why not just nerf MF E ability? Don't get me wrong, MF ADC is really good in low elo games, but you shouldn't nerf a champion just because they are OP in low elo. She already has problems pushing faster than other ADCs and this is just going to hurt thatand her over all damage in lane a lot more
: Last Champ you Played is deleted from The Game
I think mine was Rammus? Don't remember as my laptop broke. If it was, no one would care and honestly I'd just play a good champion for a change
: As much as I love Rammus and his kit I doubt he'll be viable at all until they rework him because his kit is too simple (which shouldn't be a bad thing) which means other more overloaded junglers that can clear better early on will always overshadow him even in a favorable meta. Feelslessthanokayman. {{item:3070}} {{champion:33}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=Manwalrus,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=Lxkw04au,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-01T12:29:37.380+0000) > > As much as I love Rammus and his kit I doubt he'll be viable at all until they rework him because his kit is too simple (which shouldn't be a bad thing) which means other more overloaded junglers that can clear better early on will always overshadow him even in a favorable meta. Feelslessthanokayman. > {{item:3070}} {{champion:33}} {{item:3070}} I mean yeah, he has a pretty slow clear speed, but he has pretty decent ganks. I know he's not really viable, and still probably won't be in season 7. The question was will he be better or worse going into season 7.
Comentários de Rioters
msk51 (NA)
: JUST TRY IT WILL YA?!?!??! I'm not saying you have to like it or not like it. What I'm saying is stop hating on it when you haven't even tried it. Don't judge a book by its cover.
> [{quoted}](name=msk51,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=zRg4x4Hq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-13T21:26:30.225+0000) > > JUST TRY IT WILL YA?!?!??! I'm not saying you have to like it or not like it. What I'm saying is stop hating on it when you haven't even tried it. Don't judge a book by its cover. Books with good covers are usually better though. If they put a lot of effort into the cover, the book probably has a lot of effort. :^) IF you can't put any effort into a cover, how am I supposed to believe that the book itself is good?
: > [{quoted}](name=TSBGhost,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=zRg4x4Hq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-10-13T21:01:31.763+0000) > > So I'm not allowed to hate the fact that they are adding more RNG into a game that doesn't need it? > Dragons are fine, because at least those have some strategy behind it I guess. (Infernal is coming up, I want to contest that or Cloud is coming up and we are a bit behind, we probably shouldn't contest that because it's cloud) > This however? No strategy at all. Cool, makes ranged Junglers like Graves more OP I guess? No jungler is going to try to contest the other exploding plant. The only ones that might get contested are the vision one and the healing, but the vision one, but if I'm going deep enough for the vision one anyways I might as well just place a ward? Wolves vision was still better. Didn't randomly spawn in one area and Wolve spirit follows the enemy in your jungle. Healing one is just stupid and can give the worse player the advantage, and in the video Riot showed it was in the River meaning LANERS can even get this unfair advantage. And guess what? Ranged Champions get all the plants even easier giving them an even bigger advantage. > > Fuck if I wanted this much RNG I'd go back to playing PvP Pokemon lmao Your entire argument is based completely on **theory**. Nobody but a very small handful of testers and devs have had any experience with plants. You have no reason to start QQing over pure speculation. You've never experienced it, so how can you hate it.
> [{quoted}](name=PhantomAxolotl,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=zRg4x4Hq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-10-13T21:04:18.273+0000) > > Your entire argument is based completely on **theory**. Nobody but a very small handful of testers and devs have had any experience with plants. You have no reason to start QQing over pure speculation. You've never experienced it, so how can you hate it. It' not a theory. Riot themselves have said that they randomly spawn. This is RNG. Nothing I'm saying is a "theory" it's basic understanding of RNG. Are you trying to tell me that you getting lucky and getting one of the blaster plants spawning right under you while your about to die is strategic? Because it's not. I shouldn't be cheesed out of a kill just because a plant spawned. Ever played any game with move accuracy? It's the same thing. "If this misses I will lose" "If this plant spawns I won't kill" Except in those games there's at least an argument of using more accurate moves. Here there Isn't a way to stop this from messing up your kill(Except maybe CC, but if you CC"d them this wouldn't be an issue in the first place as they are most likely dead and can't run away regardless)
msk51 (NA)
: I second this!! :) I can't wait to see how pros use the plants
> [{quoted}](name=msk51,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=zRg4x4Hq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-13T17:18:30.291+0000) > > I second this!! :) I can't wait to see how pros use the plants They will use them the same way we will. It's a terrible feature that adds no strategy and makes worse players win. Also unfair advantage to ranged champions.
: Let's All Stop Hating On Plants!
So I'm not allowed to hate the fact that they are adding more RNG into a game that doesn't need it? Dragons are fine, because at least those have some strategy behind it I guess. (Infernal is coming up, I want to contest that or Cloud is coming up and we are a bit behind, we probably shouldn't contest that because it's cloud) This however? No strategy at all. Cool, makes ranged Junglers like Graves more OP I guess? No jungler is going to try to contest the other exploding plant. The only ones that might get contested are the vision one and the healing, but the vision one, but if I'm going deep enough for the vision one anyways I might as well just place a ward? Wolves vision was still better. Didn't randomly spawn in one area and Wolve spirit follows the enemy in your jungle. Healing one is just stupid and can give the worse player the advantage, and in the video Riot showed it was in the River meaning LANERS can even get this unfair advantage. And guess what? Ranged Champions get all the plants even easier giving them an even bigger advantage. Fuck if I wanted this much RNG I'd go back to playing PvP Pokemon lmao
: If You Are A Bronze, Silver, or Gold Jungle Player...
Honestly it's all very situational. Sometimes a lane needs an escort. A common example would be a Kassadin or Twisted fate vs a bad match up. Both of these can carry very hard, but have a rough time early game. If they aren't far behind then yes, helping them is a viable option. But if your Kassadin just got killed 4 times it's really difficult to make an argument for going mid as you both might just die. At this point I might as well help my 4-0 Jinx stay ahead as she has the best chance of carrying. But shes a low mobility champ who can get ganked easily, even with vision. Top is pushed in but hasn't died. Well then you know that top is least likely to get ganked. and since Kassadin is obviously pushed in I now that a gank is most likely going to happen bot. So why the heck would I go top to help your lane when I know you aren't at to huge of a threat? Why wouldn't I go bot? winning a 3v3 or even a 3v4 if top tps would be HUGE for our team. Winning the 3v3 alone means I get their bot side Jungle cleared and warded and we get bot tower or maybe tower and drag but no vision? Both of these things are far better than helping top. Winning the 3v4 relieves pressure from top and now top can get more farm and get top tower. Though if it's an easy gank you should still go for it. Winning top though might get rift herald and then we have 2 lanes ahead instead of one But even then, this might not be the right situation. Maybe top is the better player and getting them ahead would be better, and bot has deep wards in their jungle because you went in there with green smite and if the jungler is even bot side you and your lane will know In that case then sure go top because if bot still gets ganked and dies they are bad and won't carry anyways. Honestly, there's arguments for both sides. It's more of an experience thing then just camping a lane over and over. Same argument can be said though too. Just because bot is winning doesn't mean you shouldn't go bot. You might be able to snowball yourself ahead easier in that lane and thus take dragon. Understanding game flow is pretty important. Oh. One last example. Sorry. I just want to explain this Let's say Bot is winning in terms of kills but losing in terms of CS? This tells me a few possible things. Either bot lane isn't actually that good and won't carry you in the end(I mean if they can't cs with barely any pressure they are bad and likely won't carry so **Don't bother camping their lane**) or the enemy jungler is pressuring them hard(In which case tell them to ward and COUNTER GANK) Though honestly I pretty much agree MOST of the time camping the ahead lane will probably yield better results, but you need the game knowledge to know when it won't (Inb4 you're low elo stfu noob. you are probably right. I'm probably an idiot)
Aeszarck (NA)
: If you don't have any other use for your PROJECT Cores, just craft the skin fragment and reroll it or disenchant it!
Will rerolling give a new project skin?
Aeszarck (NA)
: If you don't have any other use for your PROJECT Cores, just craft the skin fragment and reroll it or disenchant it!
If you reroll do you get another project skin or no?

TSBGhost

Nível 168 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão