Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot banning system
There is times where I think it can be to harsh when a enemy says way worse and probably haven't been banned, and never gets the result of punishment they need but the moment you say one word with few strikes on your account seems like they will hit you first for no reason, I think they should add a decay timer on last ban to refresh every time if you don't get banned or a report so on for like 5 months then makes it less harder to get banned or chat restricted so on but other then that, I don't think enough players use the mute button they complain all game you ping and talk to much maybe but no one tends to mute you or them, then still complains in all chat or on your team that you are still talking, it's little sad but its honestly 1 click away not that hard and I think that's what gets people in trouble they don't use it but other then that just use the mute button and stay flame free.
: It would make the gameplay really boring with a meta-game of unbeatable champions. It would make games really repetitive if you constantly have to play vs let's say poke champions if that becomes meta. The random element in ARAM is what keeps the gamemode alive since there is a real replay-ability in the randomness of every comp.
I just said the same thing glad we are on the same page (; like look what happen with URF when you where able to pick your champ saw the same one 100 times every game.
: An all-mid mode without the random would be kinda nice
If its not random then people always troll pick the broken champs leading to rito having to nerf them for that gamemode, even with ban phase having people finding more then one broken champ and combos you wont be able to counter all.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: A lot of older Champs have a couple AP ratios that they are not meant to actually use. It's historical, at the beginning spells only had AP ratios, AD ratios didn't exist at all, and some of those old AP ratios are still there today. My favorite example is Jinx chompers.
Also opens up to stupid AP builds to (:
: Remove Conqueror. Stop playing games with this rune.
They are reworking the mastery page don't worry.
Comentários de Rioters
CLG ear (NA)
: riven
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ugENQex9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T18:09:38.012+0000) > > riven I saw this coming riven me timbers haha. {{item:3070}}
Alzon (NA)
: Does that exclude {{champion:223}} top?
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ugENQex9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-05T18:11:21.669+0000) > > Does that exclude {{champion:223}} top? Yes , he is classified as support pretty sure sadly.
FizCap (NA)
: Jungle Soraka
> [{quoted}](name=FizCap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ugENQex9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-05T18:09:43.658+0000) > > Jungle Soraka I said excluding supports :P silly
Comentários de Rioters
BigFBear (EUW)
: Would you say this problem was a thing in S8 or is it worse now in S9?
: You have played like 8 ranked games this season, and aren't even ranked. Chill out.
You are aware I have 10 accounts, and climb almost to plat V every season as now it will be IV since they took out V
Infernape (EUW)
: You know Kled without Skaarl is one of the most easiest to kill champs. He has slow MS unless he's moving towards champions and low range. The only thing he can do is either attack you or kill minions to get Skaarl back.
It's true, just because he dominates he honestly not broken just means the player knows how to play him to his full potential and knows the match up maybe, but that's why you need to learn how to work with it and learn counters and learn the match up and try dominating in lane.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM TheBoyWonder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsYLqcOY,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-30T15:31:38.733+0000) > > Here you go, since you won't believe me [Video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z0nUdH7HaU&feature=youtu.be) I gotta say, i kinda admire your dedication. There is something weird about that Viktor, his AA reactions seem a bit too inhuman. Then again, he might just be a really good player. Anyway, since you posted it on youtube, why not report that person directly to [Riot support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us)? If they were indeed using 3rd party programs, they should get punished, once they get reviewed manually.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsYLqcOY,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-30T16:00:49.322+0000) > > I gotta say, i kinda admire your dedication. > > There is something weird about that Viktor, his AA reactions seem a bit too inhuman. Then again, he might just be a really good player. > > Anyway, since you posted it on youtube, why not report that person directly to [Riot support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us)? If they were indeed using 3rd party programs, they should get punished, once they get reviewed manually. I was serious that's why I had the proof and everything it wasn't skill the entire team reported too just the fact its way to many people are doing it, and this is one the game of proof but there is many more.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM TheBoyWonder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsYLqcOY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T13:24:13.644+0000) > > There is def a difference, just pay attetion. ...provide me with evidence then.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsYLqcOY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T13:28:01.414+0000) > > ...provide me with evidence then. Here you go, since you won't believe me [Video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z0nUdH7HaU&feature=youtu.be)
Death Rex (EUW)
: Secret message
Clearly, says "Send Nudes"
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM TheBoyWonder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsYLqcOY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T13:24:13.644+0000) > > There is def a difference, just pay attetion. ...provide me with evidence then.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsYLqcOY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T13:28:01.414+0000) > > ...provide me with evidence then. you got it I got nice vod for you.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: It's hard to distinguish scripting from spamming skills on freaking URF.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vsYLqcOY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T13:16:01.709+0000) > > It's hard to distinguish scripting from spamming skills on freaking URF. There is def a difference, just pay attetion.
Comentários de Rioters
: level to infinity?
yup now everyone can race and get high levels to look cool and then the person to rush 2x exp to look good then make youtube videos because so high level shows how much of a life they have and everyone fight over what level they are now its a dumb idea tbh!
: This pretty much there way of saying there to lazy to do tweaks and this the easy way out, they took a season or two just to work on the new mastery page to make the game more flexible for play style and runes for the extra for the 1tricks and how it feels to play there certain champ now its going to be taking away and made into this dumber down version of some sort of what a mobile MOBA game would put in because it's less work and didn't take time at all to work on, S8 going to be trash in my opinion.
I see where your getting at. (: I get the gist in what your trying to say.

TSM TheBoyWonder

Nível 113 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão