Wolfeur (EUW)
: I mean, we have to put things in perspective, too: Urgot: fairly tanky (juggernaut), ult is a massively ranged linear skillshot, slows, deals %HP pure damage (the thing we're supposed to be against, remember?), and AoE fear afterwards. Cho: very tanky, ult is point-and-click true damage, gives permanent and indefinitely-stacking health, which amplifies subsequent damage. Darius: fairly tanky (juggernaut), ult is point-in-click true damage, scales with passive stacks, activates passive, resets on kill. Pyke: overly squishy (can't build HP), ult is an X-shaped skillshot (easy to miss or dodge), deals physical damage if not executing, makes you blink to melee range on hit (potentially killing you in the process). You see, it's easy to just portray things a certain way. Pyke's ult has pros, and it has cons. Pyke is an assassin, the ult threshold is a fixed amount to kill squishies, while Urgot's is a %HP amount because he's a tank killer. Pyke's is ranged because he needs to be able to leave melee afterwards, while Darius has sustain mechanics for fighting at close range, and Cho has CC to reach his opponent. Pyke's give more gold because he's an assassin with a support's income and he needs to execute to be functional. An advice: if you think you'll be ulted by Pyke, move up/down/left/right. His ult's shape is diagonal; moving in the cardinal directions will make you leave the hitbox fairly quickly.
How convenient of you to ignore the massively high base armor/health (squishy haahahhha) the dashes, health regen, hook and the assist gold he has. Pyke ult is the strongest execute in the game on its on, once you attach it to all the other bullshit his kit does it makes pyke one of the most r%%%%%ed champions ever created ( Im surprised its not a CT champ tbh)
GigglesO (NA)
: > What does this mean? Well, we now know _for certain_ that someone was intentionally feeding if they have between 22 and 29 deaths within 20 minutes. No amount of false explanations can help your case when it's literally impossible to die that often accidentally. So in other words that akali I had a few weeks back with 16 deaths at 22 minutes deserved a permaban. Thanks for confirming.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WG7Pk7lu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-13T22:03:49.193+0000) > > So in other words that akali I had a few weeks back with 16 deaths at 22 minutes deserved a permaban. Thanks for confirming. i mean, its still short of 6 deaths to reach the minimun, but ok then.
: The bronze probably had a good MMR. For one I don't like this idea because if it was live it'd invalidate and slow down my climb as I regularly played with and against people 2 divisions above mine when I got placed in bronze in flex (that I play solo 99% of the time) The system is fine as it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Technorch,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LzHAMMPh,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-14T08:09:50.532+0000) > > The bronze probably had a good MMR. > For one I don't like this idea because if it was live it'd invalidate and slow down my climb as I regularly played with and against people 2 divisions above mine when I got placed in bronze in flex (that I play solo 99% of the time) > The system is fine as it is. The problem is the inconcistency. If you are not allowed to duo with a bronce if you are gold (no matter mmr) then you shouldnt be able to queue in with a bronce (no matter mmr)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tails Doll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ekAbeNTY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T13:08:42.397+0000) > > Yes. If you all yelling at each other and trolling then not even /mute all is enough. No, it most certainly is enough. I love how you say you do that because of toxic games, but people like you are exactly part of the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ekAbeNTY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T13:11:19.293+0000) > > No, it most certainly is enough. I love how you say you do that because of toxic games, but people like you are exactly part of the problem. I am a symthom of the problem, but no the problem. If you want to continue with this toxicity then by all means. Ill jsut leave when I know its getting to me.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ekAbeNTY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-05T12:51:07.878+0000) > > Okay? > > What's the discussion here? Your title is a statement. Why did you make the thread? Probably an unpopularopinion thread.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ekAbeNTY,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-05T12:54:19.213+0000) > > Probably an unpopularopinion thread. Pretty much. everyone thinks you just have to grind through those toxic games.Its not good for you, thats why after you play league you feel so frustrated, because you didnt leave. You dont stay with your toxic SO just because their parents might be upset about it, do you?
SEKAI (OCE)
: Yes, but you don't want to afk so much you get banned. Also, evaluate how many others your leaving affects. After all, there are others who didn't sign up for the bullshit, too, and you leaving is probably only going to make it worse for them. Generally, I only rage quit if I am just that tiled, and only does so in norms where a lot worse bullshit flies for 1 reason or the other. Otherwise I try to stick around (while raging in and out of chat, that is). But that's me.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ekAbeNTY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-05T12:49:24.035+0000) > > Yes, but you don't want to afk so much you get banned. > > Also, evaluate how many others your leaving affects. After all, there are others who didn't sign up for the bullshit, too, and you leaving is probably only going to make it worse for them. > > Generally, I only rage quit if I am just that tiled, and only does so in norms where a lot worse bullshit flies for 1 reason or the other. Otherwise I try to stick around (while raging in and out of chat, that is). But that's me. I leave when all are at eachothers throats. Some guy trolling is not the same as a toxic game.
: So you're going to potentially help ruin a game for 9 other people all because you lack self control and the ability to use the mute button? Real mature, good luck with your "mental health"
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ekAbeNTY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T12:47:59.493+0000) > > So you're going to potentially help ruin a game for 9 other people all because you lack self control and the ability to use the mute button? Real mature, good luck with your "mental health" Yes. If you all yelling at each other and trolling then not even /mute all is enough.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I get your point, but this scares me. Hextech/Chemtech are basically the only thematic niche that Piltover and Zaun currently have and Piltover is already pretty neglected when it comes to champion releases. If they now start to introduce champions from all over Runeterra with Hextech augmentations and devices, then many champion designs which should naturally come from Piltover will go to these other regions... making it even moe neglected than it already is.....
You can atleast make the case that they refuse to use the tec for "reasons".
C104k (NA)
: Wasn't this a thing awhile ago? You login to your account and it wasn't your account it was someone else's account.
> [{quoted}](name=C104k,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZwzUKaeK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-25T23:07:57.152+0000) > > Wasn't this a thing awhile ago? You login to your account and it wasn't your account it was someone else's account. Its till the same ranking, same name, same skins, same level.
Xavanic (NA)
: the whole point of the champ is your supposed to be weak until 16, what i feel though is upon leveling your ult you should be allowed to pick an upgrade, so you can scale based on your current situation
That could also work. Get that she is supposed to be weak till 16, but she is useless till 11, Think of kassidin, who also has a lv 16 win condition, he is at least usefull pre 16. Kayle not so much, best thing you can hope for is using your ult to save your fed jungle, otherwise you are not even a champ till 11
Comentários de Rioters
: I had a number of setting groups reset recently. They were Runes, favorites and one other I can't quite remember. It hasn't happened since but I'm sure it's on Riot's end as there hasn't been any suspicious activity on my account.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZwzUKaeK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T19:05:30.979+0000) > > I had a number of setting groups reset recently. They were Runes, favorites and one other I can't quite remember. > > It hasn't happened since but I'm sure it's on Riot's end as there hasn't been any suspicious activity on my account. I also lost all the preexisting skin selections. Its like there was some sort of soft reset.
Kanzler (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tails Doll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1v77HAnp,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T18:34:57.557+0000) > > Because, just like you said, its only 2 more minutes. Why is a 4/1 a surrender @20 but not at 18. The first 4/1 I can understand, the second I cant, just let me out. Go play starcraft where you can quit to your heart's desire without impacting a team.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1v77HAnp,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T18:56:05.641+0000) > > Go play starcraft where you can quit to your heart's desire without impacting a team. FOUR PEOPLE WANT OUT. The TEAM wants out. ONE person doesnt. That one persons is impacting the team, not the other way around lmao.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tails Doll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1v77HAnp,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-06-25T18:29:53.419+0000) > > It is not just me you asshat. 4 people want out, 1 person still thinks he can 1 v9. That person is the 1/10 yasuo... I repeat: You are not held hostage just because you didn't get an early surrender from a 4-1 vote. If you want to be sure a 4-1 vote passes, vote AFTER 20 minutes. It's an extra 2 minutes. I'm sorry you didn't have an enjoyable early game and want to give up because you didn't instantly scale into badass mode and can 1v9 carry but that's not an excuse to change the rather generous surrender mechanics.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1v77HAnp,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T18:39:28.693+0000) > > I repeat: > > You are not held hostage just because you didn't get an early surrender from a 4-1 vote. > > If you want to be sure a 4-1 vote passes, vote AFTER 20 minutes. > > It's an extra 2 minutes. I'm sorry you didn't have an enjoyable early game and want to give up because you didn't instantly scale into badass mode and can 1v9 carry but that's not an excuse to change the rather generous surrender mechanics. Oh im sorry iguess me and my 3 other teammates are dumb and should just play the game untill that one asshole decides he has had enough and surrenders. What part of 4-1 makes it my fault? 4 people want to ff 1 doesnt. that 1 person has more power than 4 people. OK
Kanzler (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tails Doll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1v77HAnp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-25T18:23:39.031+0000) > > Yeah I know, but its rather dumb that a double 4/1 doesnt count. I know its just 2 min, but 2 min in hell its too much Why should a double 4/1 be different? I can't tell you how many games I've won after a failed pre-20 surrender vote. Stop being such a quitter and just play it through.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1v77HAnp,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T18:28:56.973+0000) > > Why should a double 4/1 be different? I can't tell you how many games I've won after a failed pre-20 surrender vote. Stop being such a quitter and just play it through. Because, just like you said, its only 2 more minutes. Why is a 4/1 a surrender @20 but not at 18. The first 4/1 I can understand, the second I cant, just let me out.
: You are not held hostage. You are not entitled to a surrender just because you THINK the game is lost. You do not deserve to surrender anyway just because you called for it 2 minutes too early. Seriously, you could have just waited another 2 fucking minutes and had it pass at 20 minutes. But nope. You didn't get it at 15 or 18 minutes. So now you wanna bitch and moan because one person didn't feel like giving up after YOU fed two kills and said the game was lost. Do you wanna know why I hate your attitude? It means you can't stand a difficult game. Don't you dare tell me you've completed Dark Souls because this attitude says you would've given up at the Hellkite Dragon. And if you can't bear having a PVP game that's even remotely challenging, stop playing PVP games. Go to WoW where everything is practically handed to you and you get to experience almost everything without needing to REALLY work for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1v77HAnp,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:12:48.523+0000) > > You are not held hostage. > You are not entitled to a surrender just because you THINK the game is lost. > You do not deserve to surrender anyway just because you called for it 2 minutes too early. > > Seriously, you could have just waited another 2 fucking minutes and had it pass at 20 minutes. But nope. You didn't get it at 15 or 18 minutes. So now you wanna bitch and moan because one person didn't feel like giving up after YOU fed two kills and said the game was lost. > > Do you wanna know why I hate your attitude? It means you can't stand a difficult game. Don't you dare tell me you've completed Dark Souls because this attitude says you would've given up at the Hellkite Dragon. And if you can't bear having a PVP game that's even remotely challenging, stop playing PVP games. Go to WoW where everything is practically handed to you and you get to experience almost everything without needing to REALLY work for it. It is not just me you asshat. 4 people want out, 1 person still thinks he can 1 v9. That person is the 1/10 yasuo...
: i dont like people that surrender spam
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1v77HAnp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-25T13:27:13.243+0000) > > i dont like people that surrender spam I dont like people with the "never surrender" mentality. Thats why they dont climb, their inability to see a game for what it is (lost) makes them waste so much time and effort for the 1/100 games where you can make a comeback. Its jsut sadistic at a point.
Kanzler (NA)
: Just wait 2 more minutes for 20 so the 4/1 will pass the 2nd time?
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1v77HAnp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-25T13:18:44.042+0000) > > Just wait 2 more minutes for 20 so the 4/1 will pass the 2nd time? Yeah I know, but its rather dumb that a double 4/1 doesnt count. I know its just 2 min, but 2 min in hell its too much
Comentários de Rioters
: If you're not willing to build vs the problem, don't complain about it.
Yeah im sure building that QSS super early wont affect your fighthing power. There is a reason Mal and Skarner can be so strong, that Tax is heavy.
Jaspers (EUW)
: You might as well add {{champion:84}}. She has so much movement speed bonuses. She get's 40-70% on her passive, 20-40% in her shroud and has a dash followed by a global dash on her E then 2 dashes on R. Don't think many people had an issue with her heal but hey, they removed that for reasons.
"Global dash" sure if the enemy champion is using some sort of global tp such as tf shen and the like, otherwise is just a normal tag follow.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Ztoka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tails Doll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LE0WLREy,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T18:56:35.506+0000) > > Check my OP.GG look for the Vayne game, she only has 3 games this season, lv 30. And borders are now for your current season, I didnt play last season and still have my silver borders... I'm not sure where you are getting 3 games this season. 3 ranked games, yes, tons of normals though.. Matchmaking is pretty screwy, especially on "new" accounts. Seems like a lot of new lvl 30 accounts are stuck in silver to start, then the game adjusts from there :(
> [{quoted}](name=Ztoka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LE0WLREy,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:33:17.542+0000) > > I'm not sure where you are getting 3 games this season. 3 ranked games, yes, tons of normals though.. > Matchmaking is pretty screwy, especially on "new" accounts. Seems like a lot of new lvl 30 accounts are stuck in silver to start, then the game adjusts from there :( Normals is not the same as ranked, and I certantly dont think having a noranked player in my promos is fair at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tails Doll,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-19T18:26:29.296+0000) > > Hey toplaners. Im not your babysitter, if I tell you "Twitch will gank top side lvl 2care" there is no need for you to blow flash when that twitch ganks you lvl 2! I’m not arguing dude, and I’m not saying top laners are perfect. You’re absolutely right, when any laner gets cheesed like that it is 100% their fault.
If you know its coming and you still fall for it then yes its your fault.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tails Doll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LE0WLREy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T18:24:08.635+0000) > > Im talking about the vayne who was not ranked because she didnt have borders. > > Edit: just double check its a lvl 30 acc, so he just recently started playing ranked. TY Ranked borders are from playing ranked last year. So it's perfectly acceptable to have someone without borders still be in the same rank as you.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LE0WLREy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T18:49:43.727+0000) > > Ranked borders are from playing ranked last year. So it's perfectly acceptable to have someone without borders still be in the same rank as you. Check my OP.GG look for the Vayne game, she only has 3 games this season, lv 30. And borders are now for your current season, I didnt play last season and still have my silver borders...
: Hey Junglers, let me explain to you why top laners are always so toxic (explaining; not excusing it)
Hey toplaners. Im not your babysitter, if I tell you "Twitch will gank top side lvl 2care" there is no need for you to blow flash when that twitch ganks you lvl 2!
: It seems like he is actually ranked, same elo as you. If you are talking about your hecarim game you lost.
> [{quoted}](name=DaenrysTargaryen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LE0WLREy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-19T17:24:02.179+0000) > > It seems like he is actually ranked, same elo as you. If you are talking about your hecarim game you lost. Im talking about the vayne who was not ranked because she didnt have borders. Edit: just double check its a lvl 30 acc, so he just recently started playing ranked. TY
Comentários de Rioters
: It's because everyone bans Yasuo and whenever he isn't banned he gets picked and nobody knows what to do against him. He isn't OP, his wind wall is annoying but it has a high CD. I think it's mostly the boards that complain about him because when i see him in my games nobody complains except for maybe 1 person.
> [{quoted}](name=General Matty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WPdanKKP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-22T12:57:04.284+0000) > > It's because everyone bans Yasuo and whenever he isn't banned he gets picked and nobody knows what to do against him. He isn't OP, his wind wall is annoying but it has a high CD. I think it's mostly the boards that complain about him because when i see him in my games nobody complains except for maybe 1 person. Not to mention if he is picked in your team he straight up sucks balls. Rather have teemo support than Yasuo on my team.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Male design variety vs female
Comentários de Rioters
: I shall refer you to my other comment made in another reply i had. > Also, im sure dogs and cats think we smell bad too. We think they smell bad. We bathe them and then they lick themselves and roll in dirt. Etc. Because she is part animal, she has a different sense of "smells good" vs "smells bad". Someone who smells like deoderant could smell bad to someone because of it being fake smelling. Those that smell like dirt could be good smelling. You make this post of yours based on your personal opinion based on what you think. However, you forget that she is NOT human, and she is NOT in or from a world where "everyone whos anyone brushes their teeth 3 times a day and takes a shower every day".
Then she should also think females smell bad, wouldnt she?
: That entirely depends on the circumstances of "trying a champion". If you are, 100% have no idea what you are doing with a champion, play practice mode first. Learn your abilities and combs and see what runes/items you think will work best. _Then_ take them into normals, and adapt your build/runes/play style from there. Learning a champion from scratch in real time in PvP is A.) Not fun, especially if that champion isn't easy, and B.) Not exactly fair to your teammates that are trying to figure out their own shit. For example, it is pretty hard for me to try out new stuff with my main(Jhin) when I have a support that is trying their champion for the first time and making mistakes, as it makes my job about 4 million times harder than it has to be. Then there's the fact that I'm a nice person who wants to help people learn, yet I get reported for harassment and trolled for telling my Taliyah how to combo her abilities to maximize her damage, or explaining to my Zoe how her Q works, or explaining to my Aurelion Sol that the enemy can see him in the bushes, ect. You have an hour in practice mode to pretty much do whatever the fuck you want without people getting mad at you, pretty much. That is honestly my best suggestion for you. That, or get some friends who are willing to help you out, since trying new stuff with randoms is never fun.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEPJAH21,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-21T02:44:53.676+0000) > > That entirely depends on the circumstances of "trying a champion". > > If you are, 100% have no idea what you are doing with a champion, play practice mode first. Learn your abilities and combs and see what runes/items you think will work best. _Then_ take them into normals, and adapt your build/runes/play style from there. Learning a champion from scratch in real time in PvP is A.) Not fun, especially if that champion isn't easy, and B.) Not exactly fair to your teammates that are trying to figure out their own shit. For example, it is pretty hard for me to try out new stuff with my main(Jhin) when I have a support that is trying their champion for the first time and making mistakes, as it makes my job about 4 million times harder than it has to be. > > Then there's the fact that I'm a nice person who wants to help people learn, yet I get reported for harassment and trolled for telling my Taliyah how to combo her abilities to maximize her damage, or explaining to my Zoe how her Q works, or explaining to my Aurelion Sol that the enemy can see him in the bushes, ect. > > You have an hour in practice mode to pretty much do whatever the fuck you want without people getting mad at you, pretty much. That is honestly my best suggestion for you. That, or get some friends who are willing to help you out, since trying new stuff with randoms is never fun. Yes. I understand. But besides learning "combos" (which can honestly be learned in less than 5 min) There is not much benefit from playing in practice mode. I was trying{{champion:164}} jungle (I most main {{champion:254}} jungle, but since people say {{champion:164}} is a better Vi then I wanted to try her) I mostly did bad because I dont know Camilles routes, and she gets kicked in the butt by the jungle compared to Vi, so that put me behind really hard. BUT, since jungle is mostly a team role, its mostly impossible to learn how to play camille as a team mate in a bot game. Thats like saying you should try Janna on bot games, you aint gonna learn how to use her there. Regardless, although I will agree that some practice may have been a good idea, it is still a dick move to flame a player for trying a champ in normals, especially when I informed in champ select of said fact. Its the same as people that complain when someone doesnt know how to play a champ in ARAM. It just a dick move.
Comentários de Rioters
: is he even Galio though? he's some collossus they could have released them as a new champion and no one would know the difference
And galio would have zero player base afterwards. They gave him the Sion treatment and it was a good thing. Some concepts are not refined enough to be properly balanced, like sion and galio, and its better to build them up from scratch.
Emo Twink (OCE)
: They made Galio sexier but that was the only good thing...
: > The default state of the game is to continue playing. You have to actively declare that you want to cancel that state, which means that abstentions do not count as votes of yes. I addressed that right there. Not voting isn't a yes.
If not voting is not a YES then why is it a NO then?
: not really, if the enemy team focuses you and instantly deletes you because the rest of your team is not a threat it doesn't quite work and the pressure that you have to 1v5 doesn't help either
: Half the fun is learning how to come back and making it happen. Because then you can talk shit! Idk how people just go through life feeling the 'good sensation' solely by winning. It doesn't even apply to league. Like idk how people can be so satisfied, so comfortable, with *just* winning. It's like they don't even want to acknowledge the difficulties that happen everywhere you go. And I get that no one ever really wants to face difficulties, but what kind of life is being lived when all you strive for is the 'good sensation'.
There are difficulties, and then there are the "its 10 min in we are down 4 towers, 20 kills, mid lane left and garen its trying to build a TF.... WE CAN WIN THIS!" Like no. No we cant. Pros struggle against lesser disadvantages and they are a coordinated team, what makes you think 4 randoms would do anything against that?
: I won't be able to change your mind no matter what. You already got to a conclusion here. There are next to no "unwinnable games". Unwinnable to most people (especially in low elo) just means that you or one of your teammates fed so hard that coming back into the game before the enemy opens up the base is extremely unlikely. Yes, there are those games where your team collectively fed 20 kills in 10 minutes and lost all outer and inner turrets. FF@15 in those games is fair. And then there are those games where your botlane/midlane/toplane/jungler fed the enemy so hard that it set you behind by an insane amount of gold. I won't surrender those. I'm not giving the idiot that doesn't understand the basic concept of playing safe and not feeding a Get-out-of-Jail-free card just so he can go back into doing the same tilted bullshit to another set of players.
Maybe. But when you team is totally out of sync and the enemy team isnt, you should surrender. There are games you should surrender, there are games you shouldnt. But when you think you can win a 4 v 5 because Mid lane had lag and had to leave, you are stupid and you are holding people hostage for no goddamn reason. I hate the never surrender attitude. Its worst than the FF@15 attitude.
: A game where your team ffs a losing game successfully at 15 mins feels better than winning.
: Worst part is when you are 17/3 with 10 cs per minute and everyone else is 2/11 behind at least 60 cs and they expect you to carry 1v5. Like wtf do people expect you to be superhuman?
to be fair, you are feed afk. Depending on who you are you should be able to carry.
Comentários de Rioters
: I spent $45 for the 5900RP bundle and got a $135 value!
Its still gambling, and gambling is bad M'kay?
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Tails Doll

Nível 84 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão