: Is Thresh A Tank?
i mean his passive makes him pretty tanky, and it scales well into the late game. he's a solid engage with solid cc that likes to be in the middle of shit. if that's not a tank, i don't know what is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YAuyFrQ9,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-10-31T15:02:13.916+0000) > > No one cares that you didnt get a free Porsche. Stfu and enjoy your station wagon. I'm giving away things for free. That guy sitting over there, I'm giving him $100. You? Here's a penny. Enjoy the free stuff! What? Why am I giving him $100 and you just a penny? STFU and GTFO. It's free, stop complaining.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YAuyFrQ9,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T15:27:49.768+0000) > > I'm giving away things for free. > That guy sitting over there, I'm giving him $100. > You? Here's a penny. Enjoy the free stuff! > What? Why am I giving him $100 and you just a penny? STFU and GTFO. It's free, stop complaining. Entitlement is a thing. I get your point. I think it's ridiculous.
: I understand your points. And I get that it's free. However, Riot clearly was intending for that specific reward to be something big, something good, hence why it arrived so late in the event and was rewarded just before the Annie-versary. They were using a _free legendary_ as a big reward, which is why it's problematic when "legendaries" like Magnificent TF, Firefighter Tristana, Tobaggan Corki, Annie in Wonderland, etc, are polluting the pool for what they were intending to be a really nice reward for people. Those skins are technically legendary. They're only technically legendary because 7-9 years ago when they first came out, Riot's skin standards were dramatically lower than modern standards, to the point where a model swap was considered 1820 RP worthy. When those same, shitty standards _still exist_ with the same price tag in today's game where legendary means "new model, new voice, new animations, new VFX" and all that, that's a pretty huge problem, and it's extremely understandable why some people are upset when the standards that are meant to be a great reward entail such low quality items. It's like being told you've won a car along with 10 other people. They all get Porsches, but you get a run down station wagon that doesn't have an engine. Sure, it's technically a car, but the standards of the reward you got versus what others got are pretty shitty.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YAuyFrQ9,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-31T14:48:14.446+0000) > > I understand your points. And I get that it's free. > > However, Riot clearly was intending for that specific reward to be something big, something good, hence why it arrived so late in the event and was rewarded just before the Annie-versary. They were using a _free legendary_ as a big reward, which is why it's problematic when "legendaries" like Magnificent TF, Firefighter Tristana, Tobaggan Corki, Annie in Wonderland, etc, are polluting the pool for what they were intending to be a really nice reward for people. Those skins are technically legendary. They're only technically legendary because 7-9 years ago when they first came out, Riot's skin standards were dramatically lower than modern standards, to the point where a model swap was considered 1850 RP worthy. When those same, shitty standards _still exist_ with the same price tag in today's game where legendary means "new model, new voice, new animations, new VFX" and all that, that's a pretty huge problem, and it's extremely understandable why some people are upset when the standards that are meant to be a great reward entail such low quality items. > > It's like being told you've won a car along with 10 other people. They all get Porsches, but you get a run down station wagon that doesn't have an engine. Sure, it's technically a car, but the standards of the reward you got versus what others got are pretty shitty. No one cares that you didnt get a free Porsche. Stfu and enjoy your station wagon.
: I suppose, but shield would help cheese more in certain instances (imo). For example, lets say I trade evenly toplane. I can simply sit back and slowly regen my hp, while the enemy has to either A. Auto the minions to heal back the hp lost from trading B. Sit back and lose out on hp and creeps, putting you ahead in gold. With a small gold lead, you can now buy better items, and on second back/fight, you have advantage.
> [{quoted}](name=dontspinbutwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MI3yG7uX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-30T17:55:35.495+0000) > > I suppose, but shield would help cheese more in certain instances (imo). > > For example, lets say I trade evenly toplane. I can simply sit back and slowly regen my hp, while the enemy has to either > A. Auto the minions to heal back the hp lost from trading > B. Sit back and lose out on hp and creeps, putting you ahead in gold. > > With a small gold lead, you can now buy better items, and on second back/fight, you have advantage. The shield is certainly better in some circumstances yes, especially top. It's almost never better on certain champs in the bot lane. Even against a high poke comp, you will probably not take Doran's Shield on Draven. Which item you choose is very situational.
Kaje (NA)
: "You have reached the first checkpoint in Honor Level 1"
This has happened to me twice. Support told me that they do not make manual adjustments to players' honor level, so basically yer SOL.
Destaice (NA)
: Why isn't Vayne, the most iconic champion for true damage, not a part of "True Damage"
: In what world or scenario is Dorans blade better than dorans shield?
8 ad is a lot at (10% or more) at lvl 1. Anyone that scales with AD gets a significant damage boost to their autos and abilities. This improves their chances of winning an early all-in. The sword also scales into the mid/late game much better than the shield.
: [Qiyana True Damage] Again, the Prestige artwork looks worse than the base skin's art.
Salron (NA)
: Nice name bro
> [{quoted}](name=Salron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ipEh1rdf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-28T16:13:48.858+0000) > > Nice name bro who the fk is salron
: what is wrong with ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=GlassesBoy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VMs5fYLL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-24T18:50:18.240+0000) > >Nobody knows what the fk they're doing and just runs in circles honking and flaming. League in a nutshell {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: Victorious Aatrox Design Poll
Is that his face or a mask? Why does he look like a thundercat?
: Be Victorious - 2019 Ranked Rewards
Aatrox wouldve been a great choice had they not nerfed him unplayable.
Reverse (EUW)
: Banned for calling somebody a sausage?
why would you call someone a sausage though {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Trimead (NA)
: Does anyone else see this?
: Can someone tell me why is Panth 100% banrate in worlds thx
I dont wanna be the guy to say it, but it sounds like we've got another rework with... an overloaded kit. Why did we add a windwall to his e?
CytheGuy (NA)
: Pretty sure they stopped physical merchandise altogether because what ends up happening is that 1 person gets multiple accounts in Challenger and thus gets more copies of the items, so they just sell them online for a ton of cash.
> [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=nJoaMxFU,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T22:27:10.936+0000) > > Pretty sure they stopped physical merchandise altogether because what ends up happening is that 1 person gets multiple accounts in Challenger and thus gets more copies of the items, so they just sell them online for a ton of cash. this is why we cant have nice things
: Please buff Ezreal for removal of Kleptomacy
We'll have to wait and see what the new elixirs and potions do, but I have a feeling this will hurt Ez. He needs all the early gold he can get to become relevant.
: ok enjoy never hitting a triple shuriken
> [{quoted}](name=Tristanl0l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L0b6Io9Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T10:38:09.837+0000) > > ok enjoy never hitting a triple shuriken Because it's so hard to do....
xScarfy (EUW)
: Petition to make the Voidspawn from Zz'Rot Portal a Little Legend
They weren't broken. Item variety is nice. Sometimes you just wanna meme, and it's nice to have that option.
: Why do chests literally give me things i asked not to get.
Riot: "You'll wear pajamas and you'll like it."
: I find funny that Ashe have more win ratio and pick ratio than Garen and she is as easy as him
: Rennekin
Give me a Rennekin Skywalker skin.
: What is your least favorite skin in League?
star guardian jinx without a doubt. something about the start guardians in general rubs me the wrong way, and i cant stand the noises her gun makes.
Yuumster (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Yuumster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEjtw0U6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T16:02:17.252+0000) > > _**--Removed--**_ You think it's difficult to hand the gold off to your carry or something? I guarantee you your carry isn't happy about you getting his 400 gold. You consider yourself a good sup? Do you let your carry get any of the kills? No wonder you have so many S ratings LOL!
Yuumster (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEjtw0U6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T15:40:33.925+0000) > > Because League is not like football where you only play one position and champion and role and are only on the field for 2 minutes out of the 60 minute game during the punts. > > League is like soccer, hockey.... while you may have a preferred position/champion (ex: center, wing) you are expected to be able to be offensive, defensive, etc. - you're expected to adapt in League. I guarantee you that you are losing games because your one-trick does not go well with your team comp. It's not being smart - it's being selfish and honestly I wish Riot would do more to discourage people like you - because you ruin the game for your teammates who have to change **their** play style to fit around you. i have to disagree 100% because when i played hockey our team had a coach who used the same game start to bring us to nationals and it was a offensive 3 man trap in the attacking end... meaning they would never ever be able to breakout with a traditional breakout as we sent 3 on the side to clog it... i think OTP has alot of adapting and in bad match ups you find what works best for example leo vrs nami you need to abuse ur 1 as she cannot trade back at all so you get them to half at 1 and gain lane pressure from it. i hear people say oh you need to play passive on nami yet im the one with fb nearly every game.... i think yu are just upset even tho you have the right to otp you don't and cry when people achive higher than you and blame us for ruining shit XD
> [{quoted}](name=Yuumster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEjtw0U6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T15:45:08.868+0000) > > i have to disagree 100% because when i played hockey our team had a coach who used the same game start to bring us to nationals and it was a offensive 3 man trap in the attacking end... meaning they would never ever be able to breakout with a traditional breakout as we sent 3 on the side to clog it... i think OTP has alot of adapting and in bad match ups you find what works best for example leo vrs nami you need to abuse ur 1 as she cannot trade back at all so you get them to half at 1 and gain lane pressure from it. i hear people say oh you need to play passive on nami yet im the one with fb nearly every game.... i think yu are just upset even tho you have the right to otp you don't and cry when people achive higher than you and blame us for ruining shit XD imagine taking fb as sup nearly every game xD
: what counters shaco bot lane?
Maybe neeko clones idk. Do they trigger boxes?
DragonRau (EUNE)
: Prestige Points
they're adding things to buy for < 100. the points you have expire, so you couldn't save em for two years if you wanted to
: > [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4eMWF92w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T23:26:35.218+0000) > > The honor system is stupid and should be removed. 99% of the players in this game are gonna report you regardless of what you do because of how toxic everyone is. You give first blood? Reported for inting. You state “stop fighting, it’ll feed the enemy”, reported for Harassment. Your PC disconnects then reconnects for only 2-3 minutes, reported for AFK. You choose to farm instead of feed, reported. > Then honor is knocked off your account it takes a whole year just to get back to lvl 2. I literally JUST now reached level 2 honor 1 and I lost my honor in July. > > I play league every night at least 5 games so that’s like 100+ games since I’ve lost it, and I’m still set back pretty far. (I mean I JUST it lvl 2 Hnr 1 like 3 days ago) call someone trash/bad. you'll be back at 0 instantly
> [{quoted}](name=CubanThund3r,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4eMWF92w,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T02:21:02.759+0000) > > call someone trash/bad. you'll be back at 0 instantly so dont call someone trash / bad. what's the point.
: 5 out of my 6 friends (including me) got emotes in the masterwork chest lul
Got aetherwing kayle. Brother got an emote like yer friends.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYzxf8Ie,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:45:32.921+0000) > > It does apply on hits. > > Regardless, Ekko isn't scaling leagues ahead of other mages and assassins. {{champion:38}} no it doesn't apply on-hits, that was removed some 4 patches into his existence and was never put back.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYzxf8Ie,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:50:52.729+0000) > > no it doesn't apply on-hits, that was removed some 4 patches into his existence and was never put back. I just tested it. It 100% applies lich bane's spellblade.
: > [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYzxf8Ie,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:21:33.221+0000) > > Except he does % missing health damage, and most of them don't :) > > (Once he has Lich bane, his W % Health damage can 1 shot on a successful E) his E doesn't apply on-hits though.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYzxf8Ie,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:26:48.589+0000) > > his E doesn't apply on-hits though. It does apply on hits. Regardless, Ekko isn't scaling leagues ahead of other mages and assassins. {{champion:38}}
: I get mixed feelings when I try to play League.
This game isnt for everyone. What makes you want to play mobas? I'm sure you can find something you'll enjoy.
: So, what does everyone think about the True Damage Band's line-up??
: Because these big money whore companies wave stuff like the current loot in your face. "Hey guys look how amazing we are at being a company, enjoy some free loot because we love you guys", where in reality you need to play an absurd number of games to get just one skin, not even being one you want. The reason people don't like some free things is because the people giving them away for free are doing it for monetary gain and leverage over said people, while trying to minimize how much they can actually give away. Edit: The OP edited in the last part later on, after I posted > im talking about they are fantastic gifts for the 10th year anniversary. I wasn't referring to the 10 year anniversary at all, go into my post history and you will see I praised them, and even said that 3000 orange essence might have even been too generous to give, but I am not complaining.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BePJlJTX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:50:35.547+0000) > > Because these big money whore companies wave stuff like the current loot in your face. "Hey guys look how amazing we are at being a company, enjoy some free loot because we love you guys", where in reality you need to play an absurd number of games to get just one skin, not even being one you want. > > The reason people don't like some free things is because the people giving them away for free are doing it for monetary gain and leverage over said people, while trying to minimize how much they can actually give away. Oooooooooooh noooooooooo. They force you to play their free to play game to unlock your free skin shard. Those corporate pigs. Waaaaaaaaaaah.
Nithke (EUW)
: I just had longhorn Alistar in the masterwork chest
Aetherwing Kayle in mine. They're handing out some pretty decent stuff imo. I thought one of the days was going to be 4 skin shards at one point? I guess I was dreaming.
: Can we please get a Mute Button in Post Chat
Leave the lobby? Ignore the idiots? Would you like a mute button IRL as well?
Tailypo (NA)
: Progressed from Honor Checkpoint 2.3 to 2.0
Support says they never manually adjust Honor levels, but we only need Honor Lvl 2 to obtain the victorious skin....
Comentários de Rioters
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EbonyBladeJ88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8XzA5f9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T02:25:52.039+0000) > > Except that the addition of Tower Plating (Among other things) was MEANT to increase defense of the towers in the early game. > > Removing that just adds more snowball to an already pretty snowbally lane (And this is coming from a dyed-in-the-wool Toplane main ever since I started playing League back in 2012). > > Are you timing your sieges with Cannon Minions to maximize the amount of time you have to attack the tower? Is your unnamed immobile caster equipped with any skills/abilities that help in your tower-taking? Are you focusing your attacks on the tower itself and not any minions that come during your siege? Plating was meant to prevent a single push from taking the entire turret early, and offer recourse to champions who can't follow a roam. We're not talking about that. We're talking about the 50% flat reduced damage mid and top turret take for the first 5 minutes of the game. Also \> asking a Diamond turret if they're attacking the turret and not minions ??? > [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8XzA5f9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T02:36:03.207+0000) > > You're getting 160 gold and every lane minion free while your opponent loses all his cs to the turret for 2 minutes. Pretty sure opening your lane to roam is not a viable strategy, even before 5 minutes. It is if you can't win the lane early and you pick up kills with the roam.
> [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8XzA5f9,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-18T02:37:32.508+0000) > > Plating was meant to prevent a single push from taking the entire turret early, and offer recourse to champions who can't follow a roam. > > We're not talking about that. We're talking about the 50% flat reduced damage mid and top turret take for the first 5 minutes of the game. > > Also \> asking a Diamond turret if they're attacking the turret and not minions > ??? > > It is if you can't win the lane early and you pick up kills with the roam. Yeah I don't know. Any time you can roam and pick up multiple kills it's going to be worth. You just have to ping missing and hope your teammates are awake. It's not easy to tower dive at lvl 2-3, so anyone roaming that early is probably going to be wasting their time.
Yenn (NA)
: Remove the mid/top early game turret plating defense if no champion is present for 15 seconds
You're getting 160 gold and every lane minion free while your opponent loses all his cs to the turret for 2 minutes. Pretty sure opening your lane to roam is not a viable strategy, even before 5 minutes.
: honor level 2 checkpoint 2/3
Queuing carries and supports in ARAM would probably be your best bet as they seem to net the most honors. I've been playing this game an unhealthy amount, and each checkpoint has been taking around 2-3 weeks. The honor grind is a slog. Make it a point to avoid chatting except to compliment your teammates, and honor someone after every game. I don't think there's much more you can do.
Joe Kony (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6zObK8E5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T17:32:45.951+0000) > > You don't get them without spending money > > They're basically 100$ chromas could i get 100 points by JUST buying passes like worlds pass etc?
> [{quoted}](name=Joe Kony,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6zObK8E5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T17:35:23.089+0000) > > could i get 100 points by JUST buying passes like worlds pass etc? I believe we've been accumulating something like 25 per pass. Maybe more? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I've got 200 prestige points, but I don't want any of the skins that are available.
: Things I don't like about the card game.
Sounds like Fiora has a date with the nerf bat. Watched one game of this on twitch and it ended with a flashy Fiora otk. I'm guessing the game still has a ways to go in terms of development.
JackMcCarry (EUNE)
: You're playing morde... talking about simple champs.... I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first, but now i see this is just another rant thread, you literally ran it down mid. Fiora isnt OP, statisticly she's worse than morde in every catagory.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L1G4hHjE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T13:52:03.696+0000) > > You're playing morde... talking about simple champs.... > I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first, but now i see this is just another rant thread, you literally ran it down mid. > Fiora isnt OP, statisticly she's worse than morde in every catagory. You cant say fiora is statistically worse than morde in every category.... She straight up counters him. I'd wager any decent fiora wins that matchup all game every game.
: A fighting game with LoL characters?
MegaInkay (EUW)
: Why are we getting only 25 prestige points?
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates
SirPurrr (NA)
: I've always thought duoing should be removed in Diamond+. It's not even just about the competitive advantage (which is itself an issue since the duo penalty is based on the average duo and not what you can really do as a practiced duo with a plan). It's about not having a super misleading ranked system. Someone who duod a lot of games to a rank, does not demonstrate the same skills as someone who did it solo. It makes no sense to mix them. They emphasize different skills and this makes the ladder somewhat incoherent. Imagine if they did this for tennis and mixed rankings for doubles and singles.
> [{quoted}](name=SirPurrr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mWPouzEf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-15T23:09:28.533+0000) > > I've always thought duoing should be removed in Diamond+. It's not even just about the competitive advantage (which is itself an issue since the duo penalty is based on the average duo and not what you can really do as a practiced duo with a plan). > > It's about not having a super misleading ranked system. Someone who duod a lot of games to a rank, does not demonstrate the same skills as someone who did it solo. It makes no sense to mix them. They emphasize different skills and this makes the ladder somewhat incoherent. Imagine if they did this for tennis and mixed rankings for doubles and singles. Your tennis doubles analogy really drives the point home imo. A solo player simply doesn't bring as much to the table as a duo. We're only able to improve our personal skills a finite amount, whereas the synergies of a duo compound our contributions to the team. This would probably be most evident in bot lane. Whether you're queuing support or adc, your success relies very heavily on your lane partner. It can make playing either of these roles with randoms extremely frustrating, and I think this must be one of the main reasons we still have solo/duo queue today.
: sure shojin is gone but then prepare your ass for a jax buff cause hes gonna be dogshit
> [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aebTEHbI,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-16T10:00:37.273+0000) > > sure shojin is gone but then prepare your ass for a jax buff cause hes gonna be dogshit Hes really not...
: Default "Sort by Favorite" reset everytime?
This is a featured I've always wanted but never mentioned because ... Riot won't do shit until they're good and ready.
: Braum me to the shielded...
It's dmg reduction and it completely blocks projectiles (including many ults). It doesn't need anything else.
Exibir mais

Tailypo

Nível 521 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão