nViper (NA)
: How hard is it for people who work at riot to fix matchmaking?
The exact same complaints about matchmaking have existed since before there were seasons in league. It hasn't changed in 10 years. So I'd probably give up on it changing.
: having glasses means you can no longer enjoy a bowl of hot noodles, or any soup for that matter.
Don't hold the bowl that close to your face? Or under your face for as long? I have glasses and have never experienced this... Like.. it's just weird picturing it honestly. how CLOSE is the bowl to your face? are you like.. just holding it up under your chin or what?
: Why do people not just forfeit ffs?!
I go with what the game provides. There is a vote. I cast mine, and accept the outcome. I don't have to be winning a game, or even feel like I have a chance of winning the game, to be having fun while playing. I understand that some people feel they are being "Held hostage" but I think that's a silly mindset to have. Just play the game and accept the vote outcome. If you don't like the ratio of voting outcomes, feel free to complain about that. You think it should be majority wins regardless instead of 4/5? Legitimate opinion that you should share. But your complaints shouldn't be lodged at those working within the system. I don't make the rules of the game, and I don't really like to surrender.
intense (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q42TTTws,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T22:26:19.700+0000) > > No amount of "context" can explain you flaming all game. except it can. I was being flamed with way worse, vulgar language and my messages were just responses to what I was being flamed for.
> [{quoted}](name=intense,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=q42TTTws,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T00:21:32.471+0000) > > except it can. I was being flamed with way worse, vulgar language and my messages were just responses to what I was being flamed for. I manage to not get banned every single time my teammates flame me. So far I've been banned/restricted... hm.. 0 times out of the numerous times I've been flamed in 5000+ games. There is one key aspect that has helped me. One thing I was able to understand that so many others don't, or won't. You don't have to respond to flames. It's actually really simple. Also. There is nothing in the rules that says you only get punished for flaming if you "started it", and nothing that protects you from being banned if you did not. So no, the context of the game does not matter. You could have ignored them, and we would not be here.
Elsewise (NA)
: Ashe Support?
Loving Ashe support atm. Though I rush Glaive if I don't have enough for a BF sword on first back. She stacks her support stacks so fast, and glaive has such a good build path you can pick up a longsword every back at least and always come back with more damage. BF Sword > Glaive or Glaive > BF sword Then Infinity Edge. From there it really just depends on how team fights are going. Umbral Glaive feels nerf worthey though, it's basically another red Trinket that lets you 1 shot wards. Makes Ashe a powerful vision/anti vision champ.
: League accounts are now riot accounts?????????
Yeah I'm pretty pissed off right now. Have had this username since League was released, and now I can't use it? It's only for sign in purposes though. It doesn't effect your IN GAME username or your forum username.
: im glad that if i see a teemo adc+jax support
Calling them out isn't going to make them play better. Asking people to report them isn't going to accomplish more than reporting them yourself. So why melt down and lose your chit in chat? You are literally only adding to the problem, 'cause now your other teammates have to deal with a whiner in chat AND two trolls.
: you will get used to it riot only ever ban the oppressed while letting the oppressors get away with it ive reported many of people who tell me to neck myself no bans for them to this day
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2QqE2i4d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-23T23:11:30.350+0000) > > you will get used to it riot only ever ban the oppressed while letting the oppressors get away with it ive reported many of people who tell me to neck myself no bans for them to this day How do you know none of them were ever punished? Do you keep a list and check their accounts every day?
: wrong, if you get reported 10,000 times but do not break the rules in any way, you will not get punished
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IsLqBHmY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T21:24:24.817+0000) > > wrong, if you get reported 10,00 times but do not break the rules in any way, you will not get punished This is factually incorrect.
smoezoe (NA)
: What do i do if my team feeds every game?
Every time you win a game people on the enemy team feel exactly how you do. Each win you take, there is someone who is mad that someone on his team fed and there is nothing he could have done to win. Everyone is in the same system. The only consistent is you. There is zero reason to focus on anything else but your own gameplay if you want to improve. Stop trying to win. Just try to improve. Every single person has the same odds of getting a troll in their game. So long as YOU are never the troll, the odds of the enemy team having a troll is higher than your own. You are almost never going to lose a game and feel like it wasn't because of someone playing like garbage on your own team, at any rank.
Elohaven (NA)
: Can we have golden mastery?
Yenn (NA)
: 2v1 top lane with a support + Smite ADC is going to be the new meta
How can it be the new meta? If it became the new meta it would just become 2v2 top lane and thus 2v1 top lane wouldn't be the meta. Explain.
: everyone keeps crying about the gold loss to support items
Agreed. The lost regen is brutal. The free upgrade is whatever, hardly ever purchased the final upgrade anyhow. Thought the new ad item would be great for Ashe support then i quickly realized she hardly has mana to harass anymore. Feels the same on janna.
EATARI (NA)
: It’s also good for Senna, Pantheon, Ashe, and a couple others. It makes AD supports more viable and allows for more champion diversity. I am, however, concerned that the removal of coin and the shift of power to offence in shield will end up reducing the champion diversity, kicking a lot of tank supports who have poor AP/AD scaling out of the role.
> [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TqfEB5hI,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-11-20T05:28:13.597+0000) > > It’s also good for Senna, Pantheon, Ashe, and a couple others. It makes AD supports more viable and allows for more champion diversity. I am, however, concerned that the removal of coin and the shift of power to offence in shield will end up reducing the champion diversity, kicking a lot of tank supports who have poor AP/AD scaling out of the role. Tried a few Ashe support games. The lack of mana regen is a way bigger deal than I imagined. I'd take the old spell theifs over its new ad counterpart if I had a choice. Hardly feel like I can poke anymore.
: Could we get some kind of warning regarding toxicity?
At any rate, I think upon logging in you should be notified of how many times you were reported in your previous session, if at all. It shouldn't be a "warning" or another level to the warning system, just something for transparency. Might mean less people coming to this section and raging about being banned for only "1 game".
y0r1ck (NA)
: Playing While High or Drunk Shouldn't Be Bannable
Is it bannable? I've played high/drunk hundreds of times. Never so much as received a chat restriction for it. TIL I guess.
: account in good standing since season 1
But honor being reset isn't a "repeat offender" punishment. 14 day ban and Perma ban are. Honor reset is the first time offender punishment. It essentially IS your warning. Sucks to lose those rewards, but I have a feeling it won't happen to you again.
: wrong
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IsLqBHmY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T14:38:20.434+0000) > > wrong It's factually correct. if you are getting reported for something over hundreds of games, you will eventually be punished. It falls under their "Don't be a jerk" clause.
: How long do checkpoints take?
Feel like honor progression should be based on ratio. I've never hit Honor 4 in a season, and 1 honor a game isn't really enough to get there it feels like. I get honors as a support, but most of them go to whoever has the highest kill to death on the team, it gets pretty frustrating that I feel like I either have to play carry champs or 500+ games to reach higher honors =(
: When you are giving me the chat log for restriction, write all of it so ther is context.
im going to start to flame ^^^ That right there is where you messed up. Why you do something bad doesn't matter man. Who did it first doesn't matter. Just stop flaming and raging. Stop trying to justify garbage behavior cause someone got you in your feels.
: Does the system think I'm toxic if i type anime related japanese curses at people for fun?
If enough people report you for something, you can get banned/restricted.
BBKong (NA)
: Level 13 Unranked in gold game
Don't you have to be level 30 to enter ranked?
: Micro or Macro?
Micro is easier to learn, so I'd go with Macro. Though honestly it's probably role/champ dependent. I play support, so Macro is more important. Great Micro, horrible Macro is the "I'm stuck in XRank because of feeders" theme song.
: Why did "dog" become the insult of choice almost overnight?
I have never seen this in game before seriously. How is dog even an insult?
: Not including Dunkey in the 10 year anniversary was just disrespectful by riot.
Dunkey has like 6 million youtube subscribers now. He's doing fine without RIOT =p
: So, I don't feel like this is justified...
You don't get that message for leaving a game once.
: I didn't have an argument lol, but I feel like it kind of makes sense that there are many people in gold? Just because I don't think there are really many new players in league, and if the playerbase is mainly people who have been playing for awhile, then you would think after years of playing, they could at least make it to Gold. I agree though, even as I've been trying to climb, no matter what rank, the same brand of stupid can be found.
I think the point of the ranked system is to get a comparison of your average skill level vs the average skill level of the other people who play ranked. Anyone who doesn't think there is a noticeable difference in skill between the divisions is delusional. Even a small a jump as Bronze to Gold is massive. Playing in bronze as a gold player is a hilariously noticeable dip in average skill. You are still playing against humans however, so expecting PEOPLE to be different is going to lead to disappointment. Someone's game skill has no real correlation to whether or not that person is an immature prick who will run it down mid when someone points out a mistake, or just rage AFK if a teammate dies too early.
: Levelling a new account
Just leveled a new account up to 30 myself. Also a gold player on my main. Didn't have any of your problems honestly. I must just be really lucky. I very rarely got afk's, and it didn't take long at all before I was playing people around my skill level, even when all accounts were sub lvl 30. I did enjoy the 20 games or so where the game though I was a legit new player and I was stomping with like.. janna support. I always am suspicious that the people who make these complaints are somewhat toxic in general, and their toxicity becomes the reason that people afk or "Run it down mid" in their games. I just honestly have come across these things so infrequently over my thousands of games played that it seems odd. Though I suspect that if I raged at people for dying lvl 1, or called people out on any little mistake i perceived, I'd probably get more people going rage mode and afk'ing etc in my games. Not to suggest, ofcourse, that you do any of those things.
: Permanently Banned for 1 game, 0 previous punishments, light flame.
You read your chat log and think to yourself "If this was someone else, I'd want to play with them"? seriously OP? Takes like 10 lines of text before i"m already exhausted by you. Every single one of these chat restriction threads is the exact same. "Blah blah blah --My chat log where I spoke like 100+ times Followed by replies from OP defending everything said in said chat log, when it's pointed out. "They started it" "I did X because Z". Always the same responses. " I have still yet to EVER meet someone who spoke that much in game that was ever someone I wanted on my team. If the ban was given to you in error I sincerely hope it's lifted, but I'd bet money that even if it was in error, you are headed towards a chat ban in your future regardless. Unless you are queued up with 4 friends, there is really just never a good reason to talk that much in game.
KrisLaw (EUW)
: Arclight brand false advertisement
Reminds me of Cosmic Ashe. Awesome splash art. In game looks like a purple jester. So bad.
: I’m 11-3 in my last 14 rank games between flex and solo que
11-3. the system is now assuming you are a better player than you were before the last 15 games. It's going to pit you against better players while having you be the higher MMR player on your team. So yeah, you might lose now. It's not rigged, that's how the system is designed. The higher your win%/longer your streak, the better competition you will face and the more likely you will be the best player on your team, until you start losing and it will try to correct again until you level out.
: Blind pick is now, roll the dice and hope you dont play against pro players
Do some reading on how MMR works, and realize Blind, Normal, and Ranked all have separate MMR's. Pro players hardly play blind pick unless they just want to practice a champ, so it's likely their MMR there is very low, specially if they are on alt accounts. Do you have a suggestion on how to fix the issue? If the pro players were to play like 50 games of blind pick, you'd never get matched with them again unless you were pretty high MMR there. But they probably have like 15 blind pick games total, so their MMR is really low.
: U do realize there are champions with powerspikes? As camille i only have lvl 1-3 until i start losing against every matchup and need to snowball on that so i have to accept to lose lane and the game bc the junlger can sit top for five minutes without being punished? Great design. no changes to jungle please.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=chElNXHo,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-08-20T16:36:04.920+0000) > > U do realize there are champions with powerspikes? As camille i only have lvl 1-3 until i start losing against every matchup and need to snowball on that so i have to accept to lose lane and the game bc the junlger can sit top for five minutes without being punished? Great design. no changes to jungle please. I've not played a lane or jungle where there are not matchups or scenarios where I just have to accept I'll lose the lane, and make due. Every lane/matchup is not winnable. Some champs have it worse than others, that's why we diversify our roster.
: Level 2 ganks ruin top lane
Happens every game. So ya should know it's coming and ward appropriately? Not trying to be obtuse. But ya know it's coming (because it happens every game) and you know WHEN it is coming, and you can start with a ward trinket.
Bruenir (NA)
: Can you tell me what lines you believed were toxic? All you are telling me is to not talk at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Bruenir,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8BEA7NAf,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-19T00:43:50.486+0000) > > Can you tell me what lines you believed were toxic? All you are telling me is to not talk at all. Does it matter? You have argued with everything someone has called toxic so far. The Toxicity starts right here Bruenir: its gg Bruenir: he is going to be in my jg infinitely Bruenir: its over Bruenir: its over Bruenir: its the truth Bruenir: its the truth It continues on throughout the chat log and into post game. It doesn't matter if someone said something first, or if you don't believe what you said is toxic. You got chat restricted, because it's toxic. Your own opinion on what you said isn't very relevant. Bruenir: no ganks for anyone Bruenir: its all solo lanes now This is toxic. If you're not going to gank lanes there is no reason to say it, like you are punishing people or something. Just play your game and try to catch up. Bruenir: ur 0/1 Toxic. There is no reason to point someone's score out, or point out what you believe they are doing wrong. Bruenir: lmao Bruenir: top diff Toxic. [All]Bruenir: this is 1v9 lmao [All]Bruenir: my team is also against me apparently Toxic. Now you are bringing it into All Chat. [All]Bruenir: after panth ulted teemo said he doesnt help bots [All]Bruenir: so he left me for dead lmao Doesn't matter if Teemo is being toxic. Report him after game. There is no reason to say this in all chat, or team chat. Just let it go. I very much imagine most of the other stuff you said is borderline toxic, but left it out because there is no context via your team's chats. Bruenir: sej has 9 kill particiaption Bruenir: yeah because she is fucking you guys Bruenir: no Bruenir: kaisa got picked lmfao Bruenir: wtf you talking about Bruenir: she literally died at start [All]Bruenir: did kaisa not get picked in that fight? All of this right here. Toxic. Bruenir: cant when kais atoo busy dying Bruenir: and i killed nami Bruenir: you guys literally just got 2v1ed bot lane Bruenir: and we are useless Bruenir: wtf are you guys doing Bruenir: that made no sense lmao Toxic. All]Bruenir: gg [All]Bruenir: report pyke and kaisa Toxic. Argue all you want. You posted here because you felt your restriction was unwarranted. I disagree. So does RIOT. That is why I suggested muting yourself, or everyone else. From this thread if seems you disagree with everyone saying it's toxic, so it's best just to not talk at all, because you seem unaware of what toxic is. Reading your chat, you are not someone I would ever want on my team. That is pretty much the definition of toxic.
Bruenir (NA)
: So, you are saying because I type a lot I'm an asshole? That doesn't sound very helpful.
> [{quoted}](name=Bruenir,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8BEA7NAf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T00:20:35.844+0000) > > So, you are saying because I type a lot I'm an asshole? That doesn't sound very helpful. It's not that typing a lot makes you an asshole. It's that toxic people tend to type. A LOT. It took 11 lines of your chat log for me to already not want to play with you. Every single one of theses posts is the same. Huge wall of text, of which it takes about 10 lines to realize the person is kinda toxic. I'm just giving you suggestions so you don't get restricted/banned again. You come off as very aggressive/argumentative. Almost nothing in your chat log comes off as a positive experience. I don't read any of that and think "This is someone I want on my team". Mute people if they cause you to tilt.
: Best way to solo queue as support?
Nami/Janna are fine, but make sure to learn at least 1 of each support type really well to round yourself out. You already have enchanters. Pick a tank support, like Nautilus/Alistar to learn. Get a hook support like Blitz/Thresh(Also Nautilus). Learn a mage support as well. Hell, sometimes I whip out Ashe support because her poke works so well vs certain adc/supp combos. Certain support types work better with certain ADC's and will give you a much better chance of coming out of your lane ahead. Since you don't have to CS, you have more time to watch the mini map. Personally when I play, I try to keep track of all MIA's. If I see an enemy go MIA, I try to ping, or warn people. I also have a lot of success being a shot caller, especially given your proximity to dragon, it's easy to make that call etc. Macro is very important on support, make sure you're paying attention to what everyone else is doing as often as possible.
Bruenir (NA)
: Thoughts on the ban?
Every single one of these is the same. OP starts with some quick opener, The proceeds to post a chat log where they typed like 100+ times. I've played league of legends since before there were seasons, and when ranked was no more than your elo score. I have NEVER played a game with someone who typed that many times who wasn't a complete asshat. This time is no different. Mute yourself my man, seriously. It'll save you alot of restrictions/bans.
: I wanna wait 40 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nA3jZwvv,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-13T20:49:42.534+0000) > > I wanna wait 40 minutes. I don't. And while I feel your pain, because being auto-filled isn't fun, 40 minute wait times would destroy this game.
: No Play Day
Here's the truth of it. There is one thing that will reach them, and this isn't it. Speak to them with your wallet, and by that I mean lack thereof. Do not buy RP. The simple fact is, if Eternals makes them money, stuff like that will continue to happen. And why wouldn't it? People complained about event passes, but I see a metric **** ton of Prestige skins and boarders etc. The idea clearly makes them a lot of money. Your anger should be directed at the players who pay for it, honestly. Riot has all the numbers. They know if their playbase drops, what makes money, etc. They wouldn't do something like this if the data didn't suggest it would be a net positive for them.
: Autofill is CRAZY
I'm generally one not to complain about Autofill, because it's a necessary evil if we want to avoid 30+ minute queues. however, this is something I think should NEVER happen. The queue should have a second system that checks and corrects before champion select.
: I want to wait 10 minutes in queue.
You are willing to wait 10 minutes. Removing autofill will give you 30+ minute wait times. So what are you asking for here?
: Vel'koz W, Braum R, and Rumble R are all coded wrong.
When Windwall blocks Nautilus ult I cri every time. How does the wind block my under ground attack =(
: do you remember when events were really events
The new events make more money for less work. Blame the player base that pays for it. Not Riot.
Barkley (NA)
: The three things that determine victory in a silver game
Start Silver on both accounts each season. Climb to gold each season. Have never experienced any of these with any regularity in any of my silver games. I must just be super lucky every year. Also don't experience these things in normals with any regularity, I also don't experience them in gold games with any regularity. But I'm also not toxic, and I don't insult or rage at players doing poorly, causing them to troll/grief. I also don't get butthurt and respond when a player insults or rages at me when I do poorly. I think that's the biggest difference tbh.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: How can yuumi have 46% winrate and 42% banrate?
Yuumi is awful to play against as a hook support, or a Spell Thief support, as it cuts the opportunity to use either in half. Ban her every game, not because she is OP, just because she's not fun to play against.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Am I seriously the only person having fun with this game
Only a small % of a player base uses a games' forum. Most people who use a games forum do so to complain. People who are happy, wont generally take the time to log into a forum. Same thing for restaurant reviews. They almost always make the place sound awful, because people who are mad are more motivated to leave a review than someone who enjoyed their meal. Most forums for a game make the community seem toxic, and the game seem like it's full of awful bugs/balance/problems. The vast majority of league players are enjoying themselves just like you. They just have no reason to post about it here
: M4 (or M5?) Mandatory to choose in Ranked?
F that. Been playing league since it came out and I dont even play 20.champs and I dont bloody want to.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JiJ8xVwY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T01:46:29.103+0000) > > You can't just walk up to cs and right click them and expect the support to not predict that and throw a skillshot at you. Canceling your autos to bait out abilities is a must. Playing around where the enemy support is in lane is a must. But if you're playing a slow ADC like Varus or Ashe it just makes it much easier to get poked/harder to dodge. Play Ashe against Xerath and you'll know what I'm talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Flam3MePLS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JiJ8xVwY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T03:32:02.208+0000) > > But if you're playing a slow ADC like Varus or Ashe it just makes it much easier to get poked/harder to dodge. Play Ashe against Xerath and you'll know what I'm talking about. Donno, I dont seem to have those problems. Learn the range of those mage abilities and they practically telegraph when they are about to nuke. Both of those adcs can poke back. If a mage comes up Ashe pops em with volley. Ashe is the main adc I play. She's great. Sounds like your problem might just be your support. You say only shields and damage are good, but you stick nautilus, thresh, blitz, Alistair vs a squishy mage, and they get caught out once they die. Lol let brand step near my adc when I'm on Naut.
: No I will not "friend" you just so you can continue an argument.
I always accept their friend requests And then I just let them rant. When they are done, I just say "ok good talk" and remove them. Hopefully ranting makes them feel better.
Exibir mais

Tanerian

Nível 82 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão