: Why does the backline never do anything if they're behind???
People failing to follow up on initiation has been the biggest flaw I've seen since coming back to the game.
: Why are adcs running teleport
Teleport is good on everyone. The only time it's really reasonable to say someone shouldn't take tp is on a champ who gets around easy with something in their kit, like Shen.
: Damage is too high, Vayne’s silver bolts don’t work in today’s meta
This was a joke. But. Like. This does happen. I do watch entire teamfights end in one mega burst that happens faster than an adc can get 3 shots off. Damage really is that high. Laughing Fish joke post aside, we do need changes. Of course I'm think damage reductions all around, not Vayne buffs.
: What's most depressing about top is when you have a hyper carry top enemy (Jax/Fiora/Riven/Darius/Trynd) and the enemy jungler ganks top but yours considers it an irrelevant lane the entire.....fucking.....game ..... .... And you just know how it ends. After 20 minutes and 2/3 top towers down your team is screaming at you calling you a noob because.....you know...your bot lane that actually received ganks by your team jungler somehow still fed their asses off and couldn't then handle the hypercarry top laner 1 shotting them. Guess under those circumstances I lost top because I suck. Clearly I need my MMR dropped.
Well the thing about hyper carries (which for the record some your examples are not) is that they are meant to suck early, needing to hit that "scaling point" before they can do anything. So well it is true that your jungle should A) gank your lane to delay their scaling and B) gank your lane because it's an easy lane to gank, it's also true that you should win lane without those ganks, up until that scaling point, which they should not be reaching during laning phase anyway.
: Bots? Why?
There's always been all these bots, but they used to mostly just be in Twisted Treeline. Now that Treeline is being removed, the botters will be moving to Rift. Once Treeline is actually gone, not only will you see them in Rift bot matches, you will see them in Rift PvP matches. At any rate people, not Riot, make these accounts, have a bot play them until they reach level 30, then sell them to other players who want a new account but don't want to grind the levels.
Pepeu2445 (EUNE)
: Tryndamere is REALLY broken
I was gonna contribute to this discussion untill I saw the gapless wall of text. Looks very bad, especially on my phone. Press the enter key every once in a while when you type long posts.
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XfkPahMG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-30T11:42:15.163+0000) > > Suddenly a winning strategy is to force your support or 0/10 teammates to go afk. This is bad > > Can't kill AFKs in lol > > In lol this will result in that bot getting camped for free gold > > Suddenly a winning strategy is to force someone to go afk if you are losing so that you waste less lp. This is bad. So you are saying that our community is so godawful toxic they would break any system that otherwise perfectly works on literally every other moba? Wow, if I hated my worst enemy half as much as you hate all of us.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XfkPahMG,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-08-30T12:07:55.401+0000) > > So you are saying that our community is so godawful toxic they would break any system that otherwise perfectly works on literally every other moba? > > Wow, if I hated my worst enemy half as much as you hate all of us. Not only would that happen here, I've seen it happen in others. Back when I first started playing mobas I tried DotA2. I chose LoL over it because I didn't like minion denial and turn rate, but anyhow, I had people see me and my newness and say "if we start losing you need to DC so we can have the afk protections". Not an exact quote.
: The worst crime ever committed.
Lot of serious replies for a memes and games thread.
: What is the worst Troll pick you have seen lately?
Strictly speaking, as long as you are in fact trying to win, the only troll pick is something that physically isn't really possible in terms of the champions kit. So something like Yummi or Kallista jungle where they don't have a teammate to attach to or minions to hide behind is trolling no matter how hard you're trying. But if you're 100% serious about making Teemo jungle work you aren't technically trolling by trying. If you tried it without being 100% serious, you'd be trolling, but that's about you not the pick.
: Everyone in League of Legends is completely Equal, right?
Everyone seems to have missed the implication that Riot is less likely to ban accounts that buy skins. I don't support this idea of buying back banned accounts, but I easily believe Riot would be more lenient on accounts with skins compared to accounts without. Not because if any notion of the account holder losing money, but because they think they will get more money off the account on future skins.
: Tencent: We want players to be able to end games faster
Tencent can shut their dirty mouths. Matches are already too short.
: Kayle isnt a late game champion any more.
Meanwhile I'm still remembering the days when Kayle was a support. I remember a Kayle who didn't have "evolutions" or what have you. I don't know when they reworked her into this thing she is now, and I certainly don't know why they did it instead of just making a new champion.
: hmm if there wasnt ways in the game already to reduce the duration of cc or completely remove it, block it oh wait there is
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYu1Jqxd,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T22:33:36.840+0000) > > hmm if there wasnt ways in the game already to reduce the duration of cc or completely remove it, block it > > oh wait there is The existence of tenacity isn't justification for being against this idea, because when it comes down to it cc abilities last longer than they should both pre and post tenacity. Like you have to stack tenacity to get cc durations down to what they should have been before the tenacity.
: I think assassins would be healthier if Riot just went back to the philosophy they had 1-2 years ago
I would say that an assassin who's burst is delayed isn't an assassin. Delayed burst is fine and dandy, but there also needs to be champions with non-delayed burst. Delayed is for mages, non-delayed is for assassins. Leaving too long of a delay before an assassin's burst kinda defeats the purpose. They're supposed to assassinate people, after all.
IAmVenum (EUW)
: A+ with best stats and other player S with worser stats HOW
Firstly there's the fact that your grade is a comparison to other people playing the same champion in the same position. You and that Brand were not compared to each other and had different standards to meet. If you had those stats on Ekko while playing support, that would be an S.
: does normal que ACTUALLY have an mmr(no guesses need riot proof)
Asking us to provide proof that it has mmr is like asking someone to prove their innocence. Having mmr is the known standard that we've all been aware of forever. If you want to entertain the possibility that there isn't mmr, prove that it doesn't.
: Summoner's rift passive gold that everyone gets
When it comes down to it, at current the game is SO snowbally that literally any change that would make the game more snowbally is a terrible idea. Nerfing passive gold would make the game more snowbally, so it's a terrible idea. Hypothetically, if in the future the game wasn't already so snowbally for other reasons they could alter the "where gold comes from" ratio as you like but not now they can't.
: > [{quoted}](name=Killer of Night9,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HPbNwT1P,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-26T19:02:47.110+0000) > > I like that people tring to find a way to make the game fell better but what are you're suggesting is the oppositive to what u wanted. > By lowering the passive gold you are actually encouraging snowball which include a buff to all the champ that do really well on early midgame such as lanebully (lucian,mf,draven,kennen....) and assassin (zed and katarina for example) since late game champ will need more time to achive their powerspike and tank champ which rely a lot on passive farm will be even more useless. > If u wanted a clearly nerf to assassin the best way should be the oppositive which mean lower the gold gained by kill or increase the passive gold generation (honestly the gold generation fell ok for me) but if it's real that a 0/12 zed has beated an adc (i suppose the adc was fed or if he wasn't he had a good support) then the problem isn't the overall gold but just zed which mean to just nerf the champ and not all the system in order to do that. > There could be another possibility that the rateo gold for kill is too low but i highly dubt that since snowball seem a bit too much atm. i played in older seasons where snowball was a big thing. Yet people still played adcs and late game champs for a reason. Of course they gonna suck early but if you farm well and play defensive, you get rewarded with a powerful late game. That's the whole point of late game. I think the game should encourage skill rather than people clown fiesta all day. That's how this game feels like. It's just a bunch of 10 year olds just running around trying to get kills and the team is the one that decides the win, not the individual. I get it, it's a team based game. But there is no skill when a person who cannot farm can still be powerful. Do you think it's any fun when an irelia who goes 0/7 tp down bot and solos the adc? How is that fair? And the irelia has like 70 cs to the adc's 130. Doesnt make sense when the adc is doing better but gets beaten by an irelia who is feeding. Not very fun or skill related.
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HPbNwT1P,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-26T19:26:22.958+0000) Doesnt make sense when the adc is doing better but gets beaten by an irelia who is feeding. Not very fun or skill related. Yes that does make sense because based on the numbers you offered that adc hasn't reached their late game carry scaling threshold yet, so they should absolutely be losing that fight. Then some minutes later when they hit the threshold they should crush her. This particular example isn't about what the Irelia can do, it's about the adc not being supposed to be able to do anything yet.
: Can we give these totally not Dark Star / Cosmic skins the Sewn Chaos treatment?
How about we un give sewn chaos the treatment and actually make them. Coulda been one of my favorite skin lines
: Summoner's rift passive gold that everyone gets
To change the game the way you wish would diminish the ability for comebacks and make things more snowbally than they already are. I assume you've noticed how much everyone hates how snowbally the game is these days. Not to mention late game champions that are supposed to do bad early then win late. They need a chance to reach the point where they become better.
: Bruisers don't like Mages tops, yet they go mid to fight mages and assassins...
: It's amazing how players get to plat without knowing how to play around a Kayle
Your title says people don't know how to play against Kayle. Your body says people don't know how to play as Kayle. I suppose maybe you meant they don't know how to play with a Kayle as a teammate? If that's the case: Kayle does *not* want her team to be turtling like her. Kayle wants her teammates getting out from under and winning their lanes so that A) she can farm safer because the enemies aren't ahead, and B) she can become effective sooner because the enemies are behind. You don't have the entire team play like they are lat game people because you have a hypercarry. You want some of your team winning the early game so the later gamers can scale sooner.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Does anyone actually get enough orange essence to redeem skins?
I have 17 skins: 3 legendary 5 epic 9 other Mostly because sales or leftover rp from something else but in a few cases because I *really* wanted it, I bought 8 of those: 2 legendary 3 epic 3 other. Meaning 1 of my legendaries and 2 of my epics are from redeeming Orange essence. It takes time and S's to get chests, buy you do get enough.
: Yuumi should not be played in bronze
Ironically Yuumi is the support my friends hate seeing an enemy take the most. They'd rather deal with Pyke or anyone else
Pyrosan (NA)
: I've never seen somebody complaining about being able to win for free
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEmzOHfL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T07:21:19.761+0000) > > I've never seen somebody complaining about being able to win for free well it's only a matter of time until it's on his/her team, at which point they'd expect to lose for free
: Riot, since you clearly don't understand, let me tell you exactly what you're missing.
You realize they made these specifically because there was a lot of people asking for them. They just wanted them to be a free inherent thing, not an rp drainer.
: Aram is impossible to balance, please remove certain champs or add bans
With each thing you remove, something else loses counterplay and becomes the new unfun thing people don't want to be against until it gets removed too.
: So how the fuck am I supposed to fight this
Blitzcrank grabbing her, Hextech deactivating the items, assassins jumping to her, sorcs exploding her, knights shrugging off the damage, Vi saying Hi, or your own hyper carry doing the same thing she's doing. Failing that, you realize it's ok to not get first and accept that you got beat.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-23T14:08:38.891+0000) > > better to kill the esport than kill the game itself. > > But that doesn't matter because it wouldn't kill the esport anyway. Actually it would kill the game as well as killing esport. You can cure yourself from being bad with a champion, you can't do anything if the champion is just too good. That's why you have to balanced for pros
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T15:30:18.503+0000) > > Actually it would kill the game as well as killing esport. > > You can cure yourself from being bad with a champion, you can't do anything if the champion is just too good. That's why you have to balanced for pros Balancing for pros is precisely what makes champions become too good. Some given champion is under performing in pro play, so they buff it, and now it's overpowered for the rest of the playerbase. It's the same thing that makes champions be under powered. Over performed for pros, got nerfed, became overpowered for everyone else. News flash: the game doesn't need a pro scene to thrive. The Esport of LoL could stop existing and the game of LoL would still be popular. But if the game dies there can't be a pro scene can't exist without it. And if a game is balanced based on pros too much for too long, the people who aren't pros stop playing, making the game less successful, which then harms the pro scene.
: Aram is impossible to balance, please remove certain champs or add bans
You have to temper "is it fun to play against" against "is it fun to play as" If they remove everything that's unfun to be against, there eventually won't be anything left. Ergo things being fun to play as can be justification for keeping them in.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-22T06:52:47.087+0000) > > I've been saying forever that games need to be balanced around average players, not the best players. > When you balance around the best, you alienate everyone else, and eventually they leave. If you balance around average you kill esport. You have to balance around the bests.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-23T12:22:23.019+0000) > > If you balance around average you kill esport. You have to balance around the bests. better to kill the esport than kill the game itself. But that doesn't matter because it wouldn't kill the esport anyway.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=2Ax7XEo0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T05:45:27.734+0000) > > *Decreased skill cap > > Building and positioning to fight all the enemies because you don't know who you're about to be against takes more skill than adjusting for each match knowing exactly who you're against would take. No... just no... building against everyone is more simple minded. there would definetly would be more builds that would havily relay on positioning right. so it would increase skill and not reduce it by any means,
If you don't know who your about to fight, you have to be ready for everyone. If you do know, you can just idealize your positioning for the one enemy. Being ready for everyone is harder than being ready for 1 person. Being ready for everyone takes more skill. Prime example: Blitzcrank vs hard carry. If you can see in advance that you are about to fight the person who has blitzcrank, you can change your posititioning so blitz doesn't grap your carry, then put your carry back after. Too simple, too easy. If you don't know who you'll fight, you have to make risk/reward decisions about putting your carry in the ideal spot, or putting him somewhere worse in case you end up against Blitz. Not to mention the non-backliner you'd be trying to make Blitz grab.
Vacus (NA)
: Would you prefer "This champion is so hard to use but also so powerful at high skill that when they're in a game, their player is the sole determiner of which team wins"? Because the fact is that that's much worse. So deal with it. Gameplay needs to be balanced around high skill, because the variance inherent in gameplay of lower-skill players means that the balance doesn't actually matter as much for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-22T13:29:48.196+0000) > > Would you prefer "This champion is so hard to use but also so powerful at high skill that when they're in a game, their player is the sole determiner of which team wins"? > > Because the fact is that that's much worse. So deal with it. Gameplay needs to be balanced around high skill, because the variance inherent in gameplay of lower-skill players means that the balance doesn't actually matter as much for them. The fact is that is way *less* bad, because it affects a much smaller amount of people. if the choice is balanced at average level and unbalanced for pros, vs balanced for pros and unbalanced at average level, the former option is the better choice 100% of the time.
Xphineas (NA)
: Should Riot Games enforce a meta in League?
Riot should never do anything that pushes a meta in any way. They shouldn't even offer the lane sorting tabs in champion select.
Maneezy (NA)
: Viewing Your Next Opponent-Increased Skill Cap
*Decreased skill cap Building and positioning to fight all the enemies because you don't know who you're about to be against takes more skill than adjusting for each match knowing exactly who you're against would take.
: how hardstuck should i get myself before shooting to plat to prove it isn't a matchmaking problem?
Not only should you not do this just on the basis that you should never intentionally lose, even if you do this your "proof" won't change anyones beliefs anyway.
: Is there a reason Riot doesn't listen to their player base anymore?
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tJfmrJNT,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T19:23:38.856+0000) > > most of my experience is solo queue across the past I don't even know how many years ago it was I started. You literally have no ranked record of any previous season except for a single loss record in season 7....stopppppppppp https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=teh+song furthermore, it looks like everyone you queue with is iron or deep bronze, how is a bronze and lower squad gonna tell a bronze how to get out of bronze >.>
"no record" because I don't want to deal with a--hats like you in the ranked queue, so I play in normal queue. Same game, slightly less toxicity. Slightly. Fact is you can't estimate what rank I equate to, because I've never had one, and with all the threads on here ranting about the matchups people are getting you can't guess anything from who they meet in norms.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tJfmrJNT,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T16:57:33.335+0000) > > -with your help your team was more likely to win fight than enemy team based on what? This is a hypothetical, there is no score, team comp, or win conditions. To say you will win a 5v5 when you don't even have a score established is why people in bronze will stay in bronze. All they do is fight regardless of comp, focus, win conditions, lane state or gold leads. They see there thresh hit a hook and they go all in and wonder how they get aced. > -instead if helping you waltz off to turtle after anticipated ally deaths > -allies die without you If your allies 4-manned a bad fight after seeing 1 person engage a bad fight that's called a go-next game. * You join the bad fight. * You get aced. * They baron. * They win. then again it looks like the most of your experience is against bots so....did I really expect much?
most of my experience is solo queue across the past I don't even know how many years ago it was I started. most of my recent experience is 4/5 man premades, occasionally 3. then idiots like you look at the very small amount of matches that show up in match history and think "bots must be all this person ever does" For past some amount of days I've done several bot matches to get a feel for champions I've never played before or who got reworked while I was absent from the game. See what their abilities are. I do not use bot matches where I see what a kit is for any of my judgements about anything. This whole comment chain I'm talking in is about fights you could have won if you helped. We aren't talking about a foolish teammate trying to start a 2v5 with you against fed enemies. We are talking someone starting what should have been a 3v2, only nobody follows so they die 1v2, then the missing enemies catch up and kill you 3v5, making you lose a match you would have one if you'd just followed up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tJfmrJNT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T11:20:48.184+0000) > > This is honestly bad advice. > Letting your teammates die outnumbered in a fight because you didn't go in just means you'll die 15 seconds later in your own outnumbered fight when the enemy team comes for you next. > > I won't say all the time (nope absolutely not saying all no sirrrrry) but a lot of the time when a fight starts the right choice to make, whether that fight should have started or not, is to join said fight. When you say "sorry but that was a bad idea" and F off abandoning your teammates, that normally lowers your odds of winning more than joining the fight would have. > Hell, I've seen entire matches get lost specfically because of people doing that, when they would clearly have won if said person joined the fights. > Idk about that one chief. Turning 1 person getting caught into a team wipe ace so they can then do baron for free isn't usually the move and happens way too much. "I was helping X champion" is always the excuse given. No. The only place this reasoning works is if you had at least a 50/50 chance of winning the fight. Fighting a fight you will 80% lose just because 1 player got caught is how you lose games. and no, your not going to die 15s later because your simply not going to fight 15s later. Your going to turtle and wave clear, if they go for a baron you going to use max range zoning and hit them from where they can't hit you.
-nobody caught out -one of your teammates initiates -with your help your team was more likely to win fight than enemy team -instead if helping you waltz off to turtle after anticipated ally deaths -allies die without you -entire enemy team walks right past Baron to go dive turtleing you -you die 1v5 a whopping few seconds after other fight -*then* they Baron -then they win
: ***
I didn't say you treat it the same, I said it has the same effect. Winning in norms is not important. Having a balanced match of 10 equally skilled players is. If that isn't what you have, it isn't fun whether you win or lose. Unless of course the person in question is the sort to enjoy stomping if people worse than them instead of playing a real match.
PzyXo (EUW)
: Taking my red when I'm playing jungle without my permission will make me int
By the time the game is at the point where an adc both can and wants to take red buff, you don't need it for jungle clear and for fights it's most likely better for it to be on them anyway.
Loliver (NA)
: Stop playing Yasuo ADC
Yasuo adc + melee support + relic shield on both = profit ? My phone won't let me do the thinking emote.
Divin1ty (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cHxXzxjo,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T15:48:11.809+0000) > > If they weren't their mmr wouldn't have dropped so low that they get matched with bronze players. > > Of course there is also the occasional premade of widely gapped skill levels, but that doesn't cover every occurrance of these matches. > > I for one have met people who straight up admitted to being in the process of intentionally losing their way down the mmr spectrum, saying sorry and trying to get us to not report them for it. You do realise how incredible made up this reads, right? I just don't play a lof of Normals, just like the Rest of my D3-upwards Friendlist. We either play Flex or Solo Dou, so if we occasionly jump into Normals, we just have a low MMR cuz we don't play. No one seriously loses on purpose to keep their Normal MMR down.
If that is the experience you have had with others, consider yourself lucky regarding who you've met. On the flip side perhaps your experience is the normal one, and I am unlucky with who I meet. My experience of who I've met in norms is people who take it uber seriously (like pro tournament levels of seriousness), people who are made of salt and demand you be made of sugar, people who do whatever it takes to keep their mmr low enough to have easy stomp matches, and people made of salt who want you to be just as salty so their salt can revel in your salt. It's why I don't play ranked. I figure if people are already that bad in the modes that don't have that visible measure, I presumably won't want to deal with them in the mode that does have it. At any rate you and I are really deviating from the threads topic now. This was supposed to be about matchmaking, not player behavior.
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cHxXzxjo,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T15:30:41.292+0000) > > Rank doesn't even affect matchmaking in ranked, it still just uses mmr. > This diamond players lost a bunch and those bronze players won a bunch, until they had the same mmr. > As far as matchmaking is able to tell, they are the same skill level. > > So the real question is why are those diamonds losing so much the system thinks they are as bad as bronze? Can you show me a clip of a bronze person stomping a diamond and ill gift you rp?
I feel like you missed the last sentence. I was implying that they intentionally lose games so they can stomp lower skilled players in other matches. But the system doesn't know that. The system believes, incorrectly, that they are the same skill level.
Divin1ty (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cHxXzxjo,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T15:42:41.806+0000) > > I was implying that they intentionally lose games so they can stomp lower skilled players in other matches. You can't be serious. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cHxXzxjo,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T15:44:43.199+0000) > > You can't be serious. :D If they weren't their mmr wouldn't have dropped so low that they get matched with bronze players. Of course there is also the occasional premade of widely gapped skill levels, but that doesn't cover every occurrance of these matches. I for one have met people who straight up admitted to being in the process of intentionally losing their way down the mmr spectrum, saying sorry and trying to get us to not report them for it.
: Uhmmm.... It's NOT COMPEDITIVE... it's a normal game! Want compeditive? How about play the compeditive gamemode!! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cHxXzxjo,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-22T15:08:48.788+0000) > > Uhmmm.... > > It's NOT COMPEDITIVE... it's a normal game! > > Want compeditive? How about play the compeditive gamemode!! > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I'm not going to copy paste it all in the same thread a 2nd time, but you need to read my comment replying to Divin1ty
Teh Song (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cHxXzxjo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-22T14:54:04.874+0000) > > It isn't supposed to be competitive. > Go into ranked for that. It iSnT sUp------ Yes it is. Yes. It. Is. You can't take a game that is so hugely reliant on player skill then pretend it's not important to have matchmaking effectively grouping players of equal skill in EVERY SINGLE PVP QUEUE. Normal drafts, blinds, and ranked all need to fully prioritize skill based matchmaking and be equally effective at it. Now, it is perfectly acceptable for each queue to have their own mmrs, so some given player doesn't need to be being paired with the same people in blinds as they are in ranked, if they want to take blinds less seriously. But all 10 people in those rank matches need to be playing at the same level, and all 10 players of those blinds have to be playing at the same level. So yes, it is acceptable to see diamonds and bronzes in the same matches, but only if they actually perform at the same level in that queue.
Edit: There was a comment here that was not supposed to be located here. It was a reply meant to be elsewhere and I was on my phone so it ended in the wrong spot.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cHxXzxjo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-22T15:03:55.420+0000) > > I say just have fun with it and don't worry about it as it is not ranked ergo it has no effect on you. It has the same effect on ppl as it would in ranked. It puts them in unbalanced matches, which is unacceptable.
Divin1ty (EUW)
: It isn't supposed to be competitive. Go into ranked for that.
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cHxXzxjo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-22T14:54:04.874+0000) > > It isn't supposed to be competitive. > Go into ranked for that. It iSnT sUp------ Yes it is. Yes. It. Is. You can't take a game that is so hugely reliant on player skill then pretend it's not important to have matchmaking effectively grouping players of equal skill in EVERY SINGLE PVP QUEUE. Normal drafts, blinds, and ranked all need to fully prioritize skill based matchmaking and be equally effective at it. Now, it is perfectly acceptable for each queue to have their own mmrs, so some given player doesn't need to be being paired with the same people in blinds as they are in ranked, if they want to take blinds less seriously. But all 10 people in those rank matches need to be playing at the same level, and all 10 players of those blinds have to be playing at the same level. So yes, it is acceptable to see diamonds and bronzes in the same matches, but only if they actually perform at the same level in that queue.
Exibir mais

Teh Song

Nível 56 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão