: Chat banned for no reason
You were definitely toxic but they banned you for no reason? The fuck kinda logic is that
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drusilla01,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fZddsbRe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T00:19:02.624+0000) > > You could just ignore people and watch them get banned as you don't since you didnt do anything wrong. i am, no ban notifications though
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fZddsbRe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T01:37:07.448+0000) > > i am, no ban notifications though The notification is just meant to remind you occassionally that your reports do get reviewed. Its purpose is not to notify you everytime a specific account has been punished. Just so you know. Doesnt really mean anything when you dont get one.
roopul (EUNE)
: Reportable?
Of course that is. It contains score shaming, insults, arguing, report threats... very obviously punishable. Should probably put less focus on social interactions during games.
Pika310 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A0wBEiE3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T16:59:28.289+0000) > > It’s tough to say, since you never see someone being punished for *only * saying that. But if it’s unsportsmanlike or negative, chances are it can contribute to a punishment, or impede your honor progress. > > Just my opinions. "Never" you say and yet a friend of mine was matter-of-factly banned for saying _only_ that. Admittedly though, this was a few years ago & Rito is far more tolerant of toxicity nowadays.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A0wBEiE3,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T17:15:56.565+0000) > > "Never" you say and yet a friend of mine was matter-of-factly banned for saying _only_ that. Admittedly though, this was a few years ago & Rito is far more tolerant of toxicity nowadays. Whao really? You think Riot is more tolerant of toxicity now than a few years ago? Huh. Not saying youre wrong, I've just never gotten that impression in my 5 years of using the boards and playing the game. A bit surprising, thats all.
: ggez
I get that. Doesnt bother me either way, but I am really starting to turn on it. Like yeah if enough people find it to be toxic, why wouldnt Riot make it against the rules? Thats why the rules exist. To deter the things that ruin the experience for players. Just cuz it doesnt bother me, doesnt mean it shouldnt bother you. So if Riot starts punishing for it, I'd understand. But I'm not gonna argue in favor of banning people for it. Good luck.
YuNvMe (NA)
: 14-day suspension
Dude 99% of people are gonna have no sympathy for someone who got punished for inting... the worst offense one can do in league. The thing that ENSURES your entire team loses, even people on your team who didnt say shit to you. They deserve to lose too just cuz one fucknut hurt your feelings? Also, the fact you didnt type anything bad is GREAT for league. It shows that they dont only punish inters when they fucked up and said something in chat about it. A lot of people hate that Riot "never" bans inters, so you will make a fantastic example of how Riot actually does ban inters. Sorry you gotta be the martyr here, but its for the greater good. Ban completely 100% unequivocally deserved. Never int in league. Its the scummiest thing you can do.
Manning (NA)
: Banned?
Lol hes a crybaby that youre just "joking around" with... ya okay. I dont think youre being genuine with that. Just be real. He wasnt joking with you was he? You were arguing with a random stranger online, insulting him and berating him. Why try to act like it was just joking around for fun? Own your shit bro. You took it seriously and wanted to take him down a notch, which is completely natural to want to do when you see someone being an ass. I dont blame you for that. But its still very much against the rules here, sorry.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kRETuJrq,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-20T23:06:31.547+0000) > > And how is it better than what we have now? What is it improving? Just seems like a rework for the sake of reworking. Lol. Whats the problem that this solves? For starters, unlike your flaming and negative attitude, you bind people into the lobby and punish leave busters harder. Second, if you would actually thought about it instead of just randomly commenting you would have noticed that IF you pay for a service in advance you consider twice before investing. thus if you are not up for it, you simply dont que. But since attitude and long term thinking has always been a big problem with the (NA) League Community, I expected nothing else then your negativity and downvotes. For everyone else: If you play ranked right now, you lose games after the match if you lose, with little negative vail nor punishment to yourself/ or your premade. This basicly enables premades to just go around and exploit leavebuster, swap accounts and just take those -5 LP. Reworking matchmaking (Que parameters, different mode (SoloQue & PreQue), changing LP and adding a fixed interchange pool (Base LP+BonusLP+HonorLP) enable Disconnect/AFK-Protection (aka bring back Loss prevented) you improve the teamplay because everybody who does not finish the game does not get their LP back (+ Winnings). If you go AFK/DC you are in trouble of getting your LP back, but the team you've been playing with can still maintain some of the LP you invested. But since your first instinct is negativity and destructiveness.. you wont think so far ahead.
> [{quoted}](name=WhereIsMyGankBro,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kRETuJrq,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:38:13.870+0000) > > For starters, unlike your flaming and negative attitude, you bind people into the lobby and punish leave busters harder. > > > Second, if you would actually thought about it instead of just randomly commenting you would have noticed that > IF you pay for a service in advance you consider twice before investing. thus if you are not up for it, you simply dont que. > > > But since attitude and long term thinking has always been a big problem with the (NA) League Community, > I expected nothing else then your negativity and downvotes. > > > > For everyone else: > If you play ranked right now, you lose games after the match if you lose, > with little negative vail nor punishment to yourself/ or your premade. > This basicly enables premades to just go around and exploit leavebuster, > swap accounts and just take those -5 LP. > > > Reworking matchmaking (Que parameters, different mode (SoloQue & PreQue), > changing LP and adding a fixed interchange pool (Base LP+BonusLP+HonorLP) > enable Disconnect/AFK-Protection (aka bring back Loss prevented) > you improve the teamplay because everybody who does not finish the game > does not get their LP back (+ Winnings). > > If you go AFK/DC you are in trouble of getting your LP back, > but the team you've been playing with can still maintain some of the LP > you invested. > > But since your first instinct is negativity and destructiveness.. you wont think so far ahead. Lol why you gotta make it all personal and shit? Jesus christ. You are not a good communicator. No one will ever take your ideas seriously if you riddle them with broad generalizations and insults about the people youre presenting your idea to. I dont even feel like reading that with the way you talk to me. Not even worth caring.
: Ok, behold, the unbanning of the GREAT Tyler1!!!!!! https://www.riftherald.com/culture/2018/1/4/16850598/tyler1-unbanned-lol-reformed The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhS1rEGGoo
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4w3A5dp1,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T13:02:19.240+0000) > > Ok, behold, the unbanning of the GREAT Tyler1!!!!!! > > > https://www.riftherald.com/culture/2018/1/4/16850598/tyler1-unbanned-lol-reformed > > The video: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhS1rEGGoo He said his acc unbanned. Acc stands for account. Show us one of his accounts being unbanned.
Kolepto (NA)
: I am sorry I made mistakes when I was younger and I just love this game! How can I unban my account?
Pretty slim. If they set a precedent that you can have an account unbanned just because youre sorry, then they gotta start unbanning everyone's account who just shows remorse online through text. Then no one takes the rules seriously cuz hey just apologize later and your punishment will be nullified.
: Because it tells you when people get suspended when youve reported them and your telling me that homophobic slurs are worse than racism also when the enemy team told me to stop i stopped saying stuff in chat i didnt apologize because im not a sissy but i stopped
> [{quoted}](name=watercoconut13,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=L14cEsA2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T21:13:36.675+0000) > > Because it tells you when people get suspended when youve reported them and your telling me that homophobic slurs are worse than racism also when the enemy team told me to stop i stopped saying stuff in chat i didnt apologize because im not a sissy but i stopped No it doesnt. You are OCCASSIONALLY sent a reminder that your reports do get looked at and action was taken against someone you reported. Its not everytime. Its not meant to tell you specifically who got punished for what. Its a reminder that your reports do get reviewed so you know they arent just a placebo that have no effect.
: Unfairly suspended
I think you obviously broke the rules, and now you obviously recieve the consequences. Nothing personal. You just fucked up and these are the consequences. Nothing else to say about it really. Just accept it. Dont tell me youre so entitled that your words should come without consequence?
: i did read it, it's just a massive wall of text lacking even basic structuring and formatting so I missed the ONE SENTENCE in question. dont hurt yourself falling off that high horse though. Later.
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHbklEfO,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T00:00:46.302+0000) > > i did read it, it's just a massive wall of text lacking even basic structuring and formatting so I missed the ONE SENTENCE in question. > > dont hurt yourself falling off that high horse though. > > Later. Lol yikes. Settle down man. Its not a big deal. I dont know how you took that as me showing superiority or talking down to you. Its just a common decency thing. But all good, sorry for misunderstanding and thinking you just didnt read it. I hope you can understand why I thought that when your reply was literally something he already addressed. Im no mind reader, and I'm not above being wrong.
: And I didn't even call anyone an idiot, from the riot employees own words it doesn't matter if your describing the situation if what you say is "negative" then its punishable. Inting isn't an offense but saying "hey your inting" is.
> [{quoted}](name=slayer Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nzU0EQRu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-19T08:13:42.737+0000) > > And I didn't even call anyone an idiot, from the riot employees own words it doesn't matter if your describing the situation if what you say is "negative" then its punishable. Inting isn't an offense but saying "hey your inting" is. Half right. Yes being negative in chat is punishable. Now show me where the Rioter told you that inting isnt an offense, because I've seen several people get 14 day bans for inting.
: "doing something that will effect the game" is a punishable offense according to riot suppport.
Yeah, misunderstandings will happen when you only focus on one sentence of a whole paragraph. You misunderstood the reason for your chat restriction if you think its just because you did something that will affect the game.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHbklEfO,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T23:24:12.738+0000) > > sorry if the wall of text made me miss that part, thanks for the condescending and completely useless reply though > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Lol I mean, its just the truth. Why do people feel the need to reply when they dont even read the post? Its not personal, just like why?? Sorry if it came off condescending.
: you can play coop vs ai and get you fwotd....
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHbklEfO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-20T22:05:22.795+0000) > > you can play coop vs ai and get you fwotd.... He covered that. Just dont reply maybe if you dont bother reading it?
: Im having trouble reading all this because its all in one wall of text and not broken up at all but if I get what you're trying to say winning is sometimes harder to do an bot games are unfun and want something more rewarding? also why is this in player behavior?
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lHbklEfO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T20:30:58.950+0000) > > Im having trouble reading all this because its all in one wall of text and not broken up at all but if I get what you're trying to say winning is sometimes harder to do an bot games are unfun and want something more rewarding? > also why is this in player behavior? Cuz hes talking about how it affects his behavior. It makes him tilt more when he loses, because all hes trying to do for some reason is get that fwotd reward.
: First Win of the Day
Lol dudes just trying to express his displeasure with a feature in the game. If youre not going to read it, why bother replying? Anyways, sorry dude. I dont feel ya at all on that one. What does FWotD even reward you with? I dont even notice it. Just play the game for fun. Its a game. You dont NEED your daily free reward that doesnt even need to exist in the first place. Whats so bad about not getting it?
: would be so easy if you just change the system to > pay LP to play - you pay ~20 LP into the gamepool, - you leave the lobby you loose em all - if you are premade , you lose 5LP IF your pre leaves - if your reque, and your pre leaves again you lose 10 LP and cant que for 3 games with him - if the lobby disbands AND its not your fault, you get 20 LP back would be sooo easy actually and a decent rework. in addition to OP; you can see how that 20 LP would affect you
> [{quoted}](name=WhereIsMyGankBro,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kRETuJrq,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-20T22:12:20.884+0000) > > would be so easy if you just change the system to > - you pay ~20 LP into the gamepool, > - you leave the lobby you loose em all > - if you are premade , you lose 5LP IF your pre leaves > - if your reque, and your pre leaves again you lose 10 LP and cant que for 3 games with him > > - if the lobby disbands AND its not your fault, you get 20 LP back > > > would be sooo easy actually and a decent rework. > > in addition to OP; you can see how that 20 LP would affect you And how is it better than what we have now? What is it improving? Just seems like a rework for the sake of reworking. Lol. Whats the problem that this solves?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E0ZElUZR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T10:44:38.481+0000) > > About 20 virtual dollars per post. Not bad. > > I think Yo, I want in. I got bills to pay.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E0ZElUZR,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T10:48:28.110+0000) > > Yo, I want in. I got bills to pay. Ohh... see they pay you in virtual bucks, so you need to have virtual bills to pay.
: lol @ this
Lol at the weirdest chat log I've ever seen. Do you actually play this game for fun? You sound like a mistreated worker complaining about his bosses. Fuck dude, this is a leisure activity, a video game. You would probably benefit from getting a new hobby, or at least playing a different game. Shit just seems unhealthy lol. And you could probably make a killing on youtube, people love trainwreck comedy. So definitely put that shit up.
: Is there a way to appeal this 14 days ban?
It wasnt too bad... the reported enjoy your 14 days ban kinda breaks the rules. But then you called him useless too. So definitely a violation of the rules, but wouldnt be escalated, so I'm assuming youve had a chat restrict or two already. You can submit a support ticket to attempt to appeal it, but dont get your hopes up, as you did violate the rules you agreed to follow.
Mr Sa1nt (NA)
: Sarcasm is an **effective** argument tool! It **really** gets your point across to the other person! You can't be streaming League, without League open. It's entirely easier to promote League toxicity, as a League player. I suppose if you want to stream porn, you'd be breaking Twitch's ToS, but not necessarily Riot's. I suppose that Riot bans people for being toxic, flammatory, and insensitive, but not for streaming porn. Great example! Those two things are very much the same, right? Great conversation here, I'm glad you "agree" with what I'm saying :)
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Sa1nt,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=50tgAhEh,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-20T13:04:41.424+0000) > > Sarcasm is an **effective** argument tool! It **really** gets your point across to the other person! > > You can't be streaming League, without League open. It's entirely easier to promote League toxicity, as a League player. I suppose if you want to stream porn, you'd be breaking Twitch's ToS, but not necessarily Riot's. I suppose that Riot bans people for being toxic, flammatory, and insensitive, but not for streaming porn. Great example! Those two things are very much the same, right? > > Great conversation here, I'm glad you "agree" with what I'm saying :) I cant tell if youre replying to me or not, as there was no sarcasm. Im ignorant of how twitch works, truly, not being sarcastic lol. And I think you totally misinterpreted what i was saying. My example didnt involve streaming porn. It was a situation in which im communicating while Riots client is open, but im not communicating through their client. Idk hopefully that helps you understand the nuances involved in what I'm trying to understand. If not, oh well, and you should use the reply feature in the future. If I didnt have this page open from last night I would have never gotten to read your reply! And I thought you said (for some reason) he has to be in league in order to stream. I didnt register the "... his league of legends gameplay" part. So I thought you meant you have to be in a game in order to start streaming at all, my bad. No need to be disingenuous and fake nice. Just inform me. Because my point is that when youre communicating to your webcam on twitch, youre not communicating through Riots services. Youre communicating through Twitchs service. If anyone else could chime in thatd be great cuz now i really am curious and you have resorted to sarcasm and disingenuous bullshit "great conversation glad you "agree" with me SMILEYYYFACE" yuck. So you probably arent actually interested anymore lol.
Mr Sa1nt (NA)
: He has to be in game, in order to be streaming his own League of Legends gameplay. Is that not true? Perhaps Riot should change the wording of their ToS, because the context does not say that he has to use specifically the in game chat box. It only says he has to be transmitting content, and only says he has to be using their services. Their services are defined as; the game, the website, and their software.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Sa1nt,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=50tgAhEh,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-11-20T05:37:02.279+0000) > > He has to be in game, in order to be streaming his own League of Legends gameplay. Is that not true? > > Perhaps Riot should change the wording of their ToS, because the context does not say that he has to use specifically the in game chat box. It only says he has to be transmitting content, and only says he has to be using their services. Their services are defined as; the game, the website, and their software. Ahh yeah that makes sense. Idk exactly how twitch works, as I've never been on it. But cant you stream with just your desktop open? You literally cant start streaming until you've started a game? Honest question, idk. I just take that ToS as communicating or transmitting content through the client. Like if I make a video of myself on my phone using hate speech and talking about porn or some shit, but the league client is open in the background, is that breaking Riots ToS? Im communicating through my phone, not league of legends. I assume in the case of streamers, they are communicating through twitch, unless theyre using any feature of the League of Legends client, like the chat box on it.
: They **used** to give warnings like that. Problem is people didn't read and thought they were getting punished. Support tickets were flooding in so they took away the warnings.
> [{quoted}](name=Reket DeAlk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gAJY87xe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-20T02:37:33.553+0000) > > They **used** to give warnings like that. Problem is people didn't read and thought they were getting punished. Support tickets were flooding in so they took away the warnings. Oh really? Didnt know that.
: Could we get some kind of warning regarding toxicity?
Yeah maybe a vague message that your honor progress has been slowed due to mild toxicity would be okay. Nothing too specific though, as it could be used to pinpoint exactly what you can get away with.
Mr Sa1nt (NA)
: From the ToS: 5.1. Can I troll, flame, threaten or harass people while using the Riot Services? (No. If you do, you might get banned.) and also v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; Streaming, is transmitting and communicating. He is trolling and flaming, while using Riot Services. ToS would like to disagree with you. Why is it better that he can flame to an audience of 40,000, than for him to flame to the in game audience of 9 other people?
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Sa1nt,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=50tgAhEh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-19T00:28:51.168+0000) > > From the ToS: > > 5.1. Can I troll, flame, threaten or harass people while using the Riot Services? (No. If you do, you might get banned.) > > and also > > v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; > > Streaming, is transmitting and communicating. He is trolling and flaming, while using Riot Services. ToS would like to disagree with you. > > Why is it better that he can flame to an audience of 40,000, than for him to flame to the in game audience of 9 other people? That applies to in game. If hes transmitting or communicating in game, then yes, hes breaking the rules. If hes not in a game, hes transmitting and communicating through something other than the game, and the rules dont apply to that. Those rules are for the game, not any other part of your life. Theyre talking about doing that in chat. Riot is not your moral authority. Their rules exist only in the vacuum of the game itself. If he does break any of those in twitch chat, Riot has nothing to do with it. That would be related to twitch's ToS. I could be wrong, but that seems the most logical way to look at it.
: Does the system think I'm toxic if i type anime related japanese curses at people for fun?
It doesnt matter what youre referencing. If its an insult, its against the rules. I cant call you a mental midget in game and get away with it because its in a nofx song. That doesnt matter one iota.
: Is it just me or is the League community getting super soft?
Its because when you call my teammate an idiot (most would say a pretty light insult) it can potentially derail an entire game and cause a loss purely because of that. Now my insecure teammate is gonna have to insult you back, and youre gonna have a smart ass response for that. Then hes gonna match you with some other bullshit, and suddenly we lose because two people on my team are focused on insulting eachother and telling eachother how little they care about this unranked match. Sometimes they even start trolling to prove they dont care lol. So yeah, get banned. I dont wanna play with kids who prioritize protecting their fragile egos over playing the damn game. The game comes first. If it disrupts the game, you can get banned for all i care. I dont play to socialize with strangers, and a lot of the time, strangers socializing is actually just them pissing eachother off and tilting off the earth. Its unfortunate that people are that defensive, but thats the reality of society today. Riot cant change that. They can only adjust to it. For me, its not about being soft. Its about disrupting the game. Fuck off with that. You dont hurt my feelings, you annoy the shit out of me. (P.s. i havent heard the 40/40/20 rule in like 3 years or so. I used to tell people about it lol)
: Uninstalled
Yup. Life goes on. League is very insignificant when youre not playing it you realize this.
: Children play this game, they have a reason to be emotionally unstable, their brain's are not fully developed yet. What about women? What is the problem with men acting like kids?
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7lbug5jG,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T02:04:43.682+0000) > > Children play this game, they have a reason to be emotionally unstable, their brain's are not fully developed yet. > What about women? > What is the problem with men acting like kids? Like I said, of course children are undeveloped. Women play this game? What is the problem with men acting like kids? The problem is self evident when you play league.
: Just wish i get friendly people :D
> [{quoted}](name=Andrevamm,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=6heNVowI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T01:50:42.525+0000) > > Just wish i get friendly people :D Yeah thatd be nice. Lol, lots of weirdly insecure, defensive, and offensive people playing this game. Its like theyre one little mistake away from flying off the handle. Its like they hate having a team, yet they choose to play a team game lol.
: Perma Ban Criteria
Yeah, that is against the rules, and therefor punishment worthy. If you've had a 14 day ban prior, then it could be a permaban due to circumstance. But if you do get permabanned after saying that, remember, youre not getting perma'd for just that. Youre getting permabanned for showing a lack of willingness or ability to follow the rules over a period of time in which you were given several chances to change your behavior but refused to follow the rules.
: Community just needs to man the fk up. Weak mental don't win games in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mRxAh5Ur,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-19T17:54:09.350+0000) > > Community just needs to man the fk up. Weak mental don't win games in the first place. R1o7 Games is that you?
Dynikus (NA)
: th3re 4re a l0t of \/\/ays @round c|-|a7 f1lter$ It's a reason they've given in the past for not implementing anything like this. There's no way to add every conceivable way to tell someone to kill themselves, so rather than make a massive list of anything they could think of, they're better to just use their current system.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mRxAh5Ur,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T17:19:13.830+0000) > > th3re 4re a l0t of \/\/ays @round c|-|a7 f1lter$ > It's a reason they've given in the past for not implementing anything like this. There's no way to add every conceivable way to tell someone to kill themselves, so rather than make a massive list of anything they could think of, they're better to just use their current system. Well to be fair, the point is to censor yourself voluntarily. If you turn this on, and then still try to circumvent it with odd spellings and what not, nothing will change. You'll just get punished like you would anyways. I think he intends it to be used for the impulsive flamers who just let their emotions take over their bodies and type things that will get them banned. I dont care about it either way, its just I think your point is a bit irrelevant considering the intended purpose of the idea.
: You should make a ticket to riot....In my opinion the teamate that banned your pick on purpose should get also banned... But riot is sensitive enough
> [{quoted}](name=ThyDelutionist,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2Xkw0yE4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-19T11:16:20.870+0000) > > You should make a ticket to riot....In my opinion the teamate that banned your pick on purpose should get also banned... > But riot is sensitive enough Nah. Riot is backed by the majority of the playerbase to not ban players for using the ban system as it is intended. You ban a champ, then you pick a champ. They will never punish you for banning a champion, and thats the way it should be, and many of us will always support that. Sorry. I guess we are "sensitive"? Whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.
: First ban and 14 days
Good. Riot needs to weed out the trolls for the rest of us who actually want to play good games. Thank you Riot.
: If you do it blatantly yeah. If they don't build random shit and just relentlessly try to 1v1 everyone you see while massively behind it's kinda hard for Riot to prove someone is feeding 100% and not just tilted. You'd have to ban like half of Silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Crazeh Fruit,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Wb6xkgzF,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T17:23:32.953+0000) > > If you do it blatantly yeah. If they don't build random shit and just relentlessly try to 1v1 everyone you see while massively behind it's kinda hard for Riot to prove someone is feeding 100% and not just tilted. You'd have to ban like half of Silver. Wait wait... you sound like youre being... reasonable. Not allowed here.
xALESIAx (EUW)
: What for 14 day ban?
Lol you actually believed those weirdos who say you will never get banned for inting? Damn. Sorry dude yeah thats a 14 day ban first offense.
: No more TT, and rift is full of people telling you how to play your role
Nothing wrong with informing someone who is building sub-optimally of the optimal build. Sure it can get pretty toxic pretty fast, but as long as its just a "hey you know x item is better" I dont see anything wrong with that. Of course, some people have fragile egos that can't stand someone else actually knowing more than them, and take it as an insult, so its a risky thing to say. Something as simple as advice can derail an entire game with this playerbase lol, pretty sad
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7lbug5jG,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T07:34:39.593+0000) > > Sounds like you are talking about women and children. Lol well of course children are undeveloped xD
: Do you know emotionally developed people? Is that what musicians, artists, and mothers are?
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7lbug5jG,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T06:23:03.879+0000) > > Do you know emotionally developed people? Is that what musicians, artists, and mothers are? Its people who have the ability to control their actions and not let others manipulate them into doing things that will hurt themselves. You know, road ragers, people who get their accounts banned even though they care about their account, people who throw temper tantrums over minor inconveniences in general. I dont have like a textbook definition for you sorry. People like me, who may get drunk and start crying while talking to you for no reason really. Lol
Herethicc (EUW)
: He actually explained that...
> [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3WzRXpZh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T02:18:05.114+0000) > > He actually explained that... Yeah he explained that it was the homophobic slur though.... how did you get r3t4rd from that? Lol
: What about old people who can't control their emotions and need tips?
> [{quoted}](name=CominTowardsYa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7lbug5jG,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-19T06:15:39.453+0000) > > What about old people who can't control their emotions and need tips? Lol good point ill replace kids with emotionally undeveloped.
purplum (EUNE)
: Has anyone read the tips on how not to get baned on support page?
Sounds like good ideas for the emotionally undeveloped who cant control their emotions and need vague tips because they cant get a 1 on 1 counseling session. I mean the rules are laid out. That didnt help them. So instead of telling them what not to do (because that didnt work obviously), they give general tips and alternative ways to avoid punishments, because just telling them the rules didnt work. They do sound dumb to me though, I'll give ya that. But its not like you have to heed their advice. Theyre just optional lol.
Zira (NA)
: That could work if they revamped the reasons people honor. You can carry games and get honored for shotcalling. I had a very toxic diamond friend (Draven main, hah) who reached honor 5 before me. Though honestly, people would likely still 'honor' someone for carryinng them. I really don't know a way around this, but I don't think honor should influence you being reported. I mean, being an upstanding citizen IRL doesn't stop you from being thrown in jail for stealing something, or hurting someone. Why should it be any different with punishments here?
> [{quoted}](name=Zira,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ItEqrl4P,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-19T05:21:12.579+0000) > > That could work if they revamped the reasons people honor. You can carry games and get honored for shotcalling. I had a very toxic diamond friend (Draven main, hah) who reached honor 5 before me. > > Though honestly, people would likely still 'honor' someone for carryinng them. > > I really don't know a way around this, but I don't think honor should influence you being reported. I mean, being an upstanding citizen IRL doesn't stop you from being thrown in jail for stealing something, or hurting someone. Why should it be any different with punishments here? Exactly. Its an arbitrary system that depends on other players to give you honor. You can act completely honorable, but if no one honors you, it goes completely unrecognized.
: Honor system should take a players Honor into consideration before applying restrictions.
Not a bad idea if the honor system wasnt so arbitrary, depending on other players to honor you for any reason they please. Youre giving it too much credit, its just an arbitrary point system that other players control. You can play 100 games being a great positive influence in all your games... if no one honors you, Riot doesnt recognize that at all. It basically means nothing, in my opinion.
: Riot works really hard to keep the game as toxic as possible.
Yikes, talk about misplacing the blame. You said it yourself; "some total asshole..." as in, people are assholes. Clearly Riots fault though. And btw, you actually can dispute claims... that's how you defend yourself. You say no thats not true, I did this because of that yada yada... You probably took it beyond that though. But anyway, if you think theres a set of rules that will somehow control total assholes, I'd love to hear it.
c133dude (NA)
: You can get ANYONE a punishment for no reason
I dont know man. I kinda doubt that. One anecdotal experience isnt necessarily proof of anything. Im no expert on the system, but I kinda doubt a game company would make a system that dumb. That sounds VERY bad for business. Ive also been in premades where we all report someone, and didnt get a notification, but who knows if they actually got punished. Ive also been mass reported, but I've never gotten punished before. So, I dont know man, there's too much evidence supporting the other way, that what you say is not true, including actual code of how it works (though of course anyone can lie) lol. Also, its hard to just take a random stranger's words as fact with no evidence provided. The main thing is how dumb of a system that would be to implement, with all of the potential profit loss due to innocent paying customers being banned for no reason. If that person you all reported got punished, maybe you just dont fully understand the rules, because he probably did break a rule if he got punished.
Exibir mais

Tele II

Nível 30 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão