: can someone tell me what is abusive about what i said
Lol you disconnect and come back talking shit about how your team is doing? Fuck man. I dont think team games are for you. Thats YOUR team you started harassing. Why do that to your own team?
ježdovec (EUNE)
: LET'S STOP PERMABANS AND REVERT BANNED ACCOUNTS!
Its supposed to be a deterrent. If you got all your shit back, no one would care about getting punished.
: Is it ok to say "gg easy game, get good" at the end of the game?
It is technically against the rules, I believe. But it is very minor.
: Apology for misinformation.
: Dam, how miserable you have to be in real life to type something like this?
Meh you dont have to be miserable at all really. You can just type things with no emotion attatched. People are a little more complex than "you typed this so you must be miserable".
I SUCK004 (EUW)
: Why perma ban instead of perma chat ban?
Because perma chat bans caused players to express themselves in even more damaging ways, like trolling and griefing.
: You will get a content warning from these forums before inters get punished in game
I dont get it... should you keep match histories up? What do you mean? As far as dodging, if you feel your team's picks have no chance of winning, then yeah, might as well dodge, unless you got a champ in a role you really want to play and dont mind losing. (Like I always have fun playing nidalee even if I lose). Its up to you what you find worth your time.
: sure they give out information?
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dXlvKJHs,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T20:53:57.079+0000) > > sure they give out information? They wont give you specific instances, but they should give you general information as to why it is so slow. Like they wont be like "when you said this: (something you specifically said) it slowed your honor progress" they will just give you general behaviors that caused it to stall. I hope lol.
0HMH0 (NA)
: how to do with bad teamates??
Why would you say anything to bad teammates? You wanna rub it in their face that theyre getting outplayed? Blaming players is against the rules, so if they blame you, tell them theyre wrong, and report them. No you cant talk trash as a duo, a solo, a trio, or a 4 man. Okay. As far as how to deal with them, just accept that other people's skill is out of your control. Maybe their lane opponent is slightly better. It actually doesnt matter why theyre doing poorly. Either way, its not something you can do anything about. So focusing on it only hurts yourself. Literally. Getting mad about it will seriously only hurt you more. Theres no benefit to it. I know you cant help it in the moment, but take a breath and recognize that its a video game and this is just how life is. You will lose half your games. Accept it.
mzicio (EUW)
: > and the punishment isn't supposed to feel good or be over with quickly. Yes, and no. On one hand you're right, on the other the system takes way too long to get you back to your previous level of honor. I got a 14 day ban two years ago for bad attitude (completely trivial reasons, but that's not the point), and I'm still at honor level 4. I do not get any valid reports anymore, as I use the chat a lot less and generally just for coordinating with my teammates when pings aren't enough. It's unfair, to say the least.
> [{quoted}](name=mzicio,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EU85hvOz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-22T13:53:14.790+0000) > > Yes, and no. On one hand you're right, on the other the system takes way too long to get you back to your previous level of honor. > > I got a 14 day ban two years ago for bad attitude (completely trivial reasons, but that's not the point), and I'm still at honor level 4. I do not get any valid reports anymore, as I use the chat a lot less and generally just for coordinating with my teammates when pings aren't enough. > > It's unfair, to say the least. Climbing honor is a season long affair. Im still honor 4 and ive never had a punishment.
Chungy (EUW)
: How to gain honour when no one honours and just leave game?
You actually gain honor by playing games while not breaking any rules. You really dont have to be honored at all to gain honor. Just dont have any valid reports against you, and keep playing games.
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YIld8e0h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T13:07:51.443+0000) > > Is that so? > A different perspective isn't something that people can just form by themselves. It's handed to them either by others and/or through experience. Sure though, what they do with that experience/the perspectives of others is up to each person. Nah, you have to choose to look at it from a more grounded, and sane, perspective. You CHOOSE to assume everyone is your enemy, when in reality everyone has the same goal as you - Getting to the blue victory screen and having fun. You sound like a genuinely awful person to be around, and like this is your 6th permabanned account 'but it's Riot's fault for banning me, not my behavior' type of person. Just like you need to practice rotations and minion wave manipulation, or practice your combos and animation cancels, you need to practice better behavior and it starts with understanding that LoL is just a game and no one gives a shit who you are; they don't know you, they won't remember you. The only reason they may be trying to insult you by flashing mastery badges is so that you play less well and make more mistakes for them to capitalize on and steal victory. That's what they mean when they say 'Tilt'. Saying something negative to someone is often just a vain attempt at making yourself feel better, but it objectively doesn't and only serves to make the situation worse for both parties. Ignore them, and hope they find a better way to deal with their stress and disappointed feelings. Ultimately; [Relax. It's just a game. ](https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MST3KMantra)
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YIld8e0h,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-24T13:45:07.971+0000) > > Nah, you have to choose to look at it from a more grounded, and sane, perspective. > > You CHOOSE to assume everyone is your enemy, when in reality everyone has the same goal as you - Getting to the blue victory screen and having fun. > > You sound like a genuinely awful person to be around, and like this is your 6th permabanned account 'but it's Riot's fault for banning me, not my behavior' type of person. Just like you need to practice rotations and minion wave manipulation, or practice your combos and animation cancels, you need to practice better behavior and it starts with understanding that LoL is just a game and no one gives a shit who you are; they don't know you, they won't remember you. > > The only reason they may be trying to insult you by flashing mastery badges is so that you play less well and make more mistakes for them to capitalize on and steal victory. That's what they mean when they say 'Tilt'. Saying something negative to someone is often just a vain attempt at making yourself feel better, but it objectively doesn't and only serves to make the situation worse for both parties. Ignore them, and hope they find a better way to deal with their stress and disappointed feelings. > Ultimately; > [Relax. It's just a game. ](https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MST3KMantra) And look at that idea of who he is you built, based on such little information. Suddenly hes like someone whos had 6 permabanned accounts and is genuinely an awful person to be around. All based on his opinion of perspective. Ridiculous.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: All strangers on the internet are enemies.
People build an idea of who the person is based on very minimal information. I dont know why its always negative, but I have a feeling it has to do with the way they personally get treated online. Like a "If i said that, i would get insulted" (because they probably have before) and so this person shouldnt get away with it either! I have to insult him! Like a vicious circle of negativity. You see it a lot with politics too. If you claim to be more left leaning, you are some snowflake sjw. If you are right leaning, youre probably a racist hick. Its ridiculous. Modern society is disgusting.
abca98 (EUW)
: I don't know why you added the option to report throught support tickets if you just use a bot.
Are yall serious? You really dont understand why theyd use a bot to tell you the same thing a human would tell you? The fuck?
yesyesno (EUNE)
: How to deal with inters and toxic people?
Yeah I fucking hate those people who lose lane and decide everyone else has to lose too. Like, just deal with the fact you're gonna be the losing lane this game, and try not to feed, play safe, and let your team carry you to late game where you we can all have a chance to outplay them. So many self absorbed players for a team game. You cant avoid them, and they'll never go away because you cant control people. So just accept the things you cannot change and have the strength to not let them get you down. Theyre always gonna be there and its out of your control.
: The only thing that really comes to mind for me are cases where a chat log actually wouldn't be provided. Which are typical severe cases that may contian personal information. Edit: There seems to be an influx of 3rd part program bans right now. So could be for that.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MAEFP8YX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-28T22:34:07.154+0000) > > The only thing that really comes to mind for me are cases where a chat log actually wouldn't be provided. Which are typical severe cases that may contian personal information. > > Edit: There seems to be an influx of 3rd part program bans right now. So could be for that. Ya, I was thinking that too. Real life threats containing personal information... i remember a particular case about that. Also yeah 3rd party program is a possibility.
Dr Vaaz (EUNE)
: Did i really deserve perma ban after this? Does even anyone deserves perma ban?
So i got banned. Perma banned (the chat logs below) although i was Racist Homophobic, using illness in a way to insult or wishing somebody death etc. ...okaaayyyyy. thats against the rules so yeah, makes sense.
: Just as an aparte , a random undergraduate dude built that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evTx5BoKcc8 ---------------------------------------------------------------- Anyway no one ask them to support this language , people ask them to understand , and acknowledge it exist. and admit it could happen , and will happen again , warn them to avoid using it in the future, send some kisses and unban. Not to say "lol , yer not danish , all you've said are random works , that happen to have a danish meaning , and that danish word is not danish, it has no different meaning in danish , because we obviously are languages experts, and you're just trying to go around the system , even if all your conversation was 99% in danish , these 2 words were english , because that's what makes sense." Stop being blind guys for god's sake
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GMo5yu5Y,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:14:55.893+0000) > > Just as an aparte , a random undergraduate dude built that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evTx5BoKcc8 > ---------------------------------------------------------------- > Anyway no one ask them to support this language , > > people ask them to understand , and acknowledge it exist. > and admit it could happen , and will happen again , warn them to avoid using it in the future, send some kisses and unban. > > Not to say "lol , yer not danish , all you've said are random works , that happen to have a danish meaning , and that danish word is not danish, it has no different meaning in danish , because we obviously are languages experts, and you're just trying to go around the system , even if all your conversation was 99% in danish , these 2 words were english , because that's what makes sense." > > Stop being blind guys for god's sake A random undergraduate? So they chose an undergraduate at random and thats what they came up with? Or do you just not use the word random correctly?
: > [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9JYEebfE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T05:29:36.308+0000) > > Noooo, you dont want to go there. > > Also after several years of playing league, I can probably count on my fingers the number of games where something, somebody else said in chat helped me win. More often than not its me telling ppl what do to, and I can still do that if I have them muted. 99.9999% of the time its people typing stuff like "gj" or flaming/blaming/crying, which are all useless for winning. Yeah except there is that guy like you who says stuff to win, and if I had you muted I wouldn't know what the hell you said. So you negated your point right there, because you exist, and you say useful stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9JYEebfE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T09:52:41.425+0000) > > Yeah except there is that guy like you who says stuff to win, and if I had you muted I wouldn't know what the hell you said. So you negated your point right there, because you exist, and you say useful stuff. Lmao. Touché
JungleEBK (EUNE)
: i muted them mid game and unmuted at the last 2 minutes so i can say gg wp expecting him to stop talking
> [{quoted}](name=JungleEBK,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1pu8czgG,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T21:49:11.635+0000) > > i muted them mid game and unmuted at the last 2 minutes so i can say gg wp expecting him to stop talking Well, you're halfway there. Now just stop engaging in the chat arguements.
: "Retalitory Report"
Thats an idea that would involve wayyyy too much investigation on every individual report. Its just not a plausible solution in a game with hundreds of thousands of reports daily. Like, if we didnt have to consider cost, we could easily come up with a great system that is 100x better than what we have. Like Riot just hiring 100,000 employees to investigate reports all day. Even then, people would still get pissed when Riot decides that someone you accused of trolling, wasnt actually trolling, they just made a mistake. Thats why the rules are just a blanket that covers everyone regardless of context. If you dont break any rules, you'll never get punished. If you do, and someone reports you, you will get punished. Its just simple. Its up to individuals to control themselves. If you lack understanding of the rules, and lack self control, thats on you.
TheOxYlv (EUW)
: Perma ban
You should file a support ticket. Thats pretty rare to just start with a permaban. Also, posting your chat logs would help. Id like to know what gets you a permaban without warning.
JungleEBK (EUNE)
: actualy , the fizz was trolling and flaming me from the first minute until we won the game , shit talking me because i said i can t kill camile as aatrox on toplane and i asked for a switch , i had no proble with it until he started flaming me for nothing
> [{quoted}](name=JungleEBK,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1pu8czgG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-28T21:41:17.241+0000) > > actualy , the fizz was trolling and flaming me from the first minute until we won the game , shit talking me because i said i can t kill camile as aatrox on toplane and i asked for a switch , i had no proble with it until he started flaming me for nothing So when that happens, the standard is to mute them and report them. Not engage in a chat war.
JungleEBK (EUNE)
: Getting banned for telling ppl to report a toxic player in my team , is that a thing?
Yeah, I dont wanna play with a team who argues over petty shit the whole time.
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uo2fIb4w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:16:28.628+0000) > > No its not a solution. There is no solution. You cant control people. With the current punishment riot actually makes it even worst. when someone lose their account, if they want to play they make new one, they destroy early levels ( where new players plays) and make the game even more toxic, because if they were banned for chat toxicity, they wont risk it again and will go with trolling "which is harder to detect" so they can destroy more games, if the guy using chat get only his chat restricted , he wont go and make new account, and if he start to troll, at least he do not trolls the early levels where new players wont be expose to so much toxicity at least early in the game, then riot can actually try to focus on system that can can detect trolls and getting them faster. riot cannot stay on a system that mostly punish 1 type of toxicity and call it a day* which really solves nothing actually, just makes the thing worse).
> [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uo2fIb4w,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T07:22:56.598+0000) > > With the current punishment riot actually makes it even worst. when someone lose their account, if they want to play they make new one, they destroy early levels ( where new players plays) and make the game even more toxic, because if they were banned for chat toxicity, they wont risk it again and will go with trolling "which is harder to detect" so they can destroy more games, if the guy using chat get only his chat restricted , he wont go and make new account, and if he start to troll, at least he do not trolls the early levels where new players wont be expose to so much toxicity at least early in the game, then riot can actually try to focus on system that can can detect trolls and getting them faster. > > riot cannot stay on a system that mostly punish 1 type of toxicity and call it a day* which really solves nothing actually, just makes the thing worse). People are weird. If they find losing games on purpose fun, they will do that either way. The arguement for trolling low level games vs high level games can go either way. Troll newer players/other trolls who got banned, or high level players who take the game seriously and have played for years. Theyre both bad. I cant really say which is worse. Id say threat of an account ban is more of a deterrent than threat of a chat restriction.
: Perm banned for someone telling me to kill myself :)
Damn, do you announce that youre gonna report someone every game? Stop using the report system as a weapon to threaten people. Like, honestly, 2 out of 3 logs you call someone a troll, and 3 out of 3 you announce youre gonna get someone banned. Chat isnt there for arguing, accusing, and threatening people.
: player says time to lose at top from start of game
: AFK players
Damn that sucks. I rarely get trolls. I do get a fair amount of disconnecting allies.
: Was Hacked By a Scripting Xerath
Ya, definitely support ticket. Idk if tweeting them is the same, as I've never used twitter.
KuraSei (NA)
: I mean I think a lot of people would agree that some things should be bannable and some things should not. If you use slurs you should be banned. Slurs have terrible histories behind them. Nobody has ever been a victim of a hate crime because they were garbage. If someone in your game Is calling you bad or saying youre stupid or trash whatever; that’s why they gave us a mute button. I don’t see why that kind of thing would actually be bannable. Instead of them drawing a line which they could easily do, they just say keep it PG at all times and if someone shit talks you don’t respond or you will be banned.
> [{quoted}](name=KuraSei,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=54tlAc92,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:27:47.861+0000) > > I mean I think a lot of people would agree that some things should be bannable and some things should not. If you use slurs you should be banned. Slurs have terrible histories behind them. Nobody has ever been a victim of a hate crime because they were garbage. If someone in your game Is calling you bad or saying youre stupid or trash whatever; that’s why they gave us a mute button. I don’t see why that kind of thing would actually be bannable. Instead of them drawing a line which they could easily do, they just say keep it PG at all times and if someone shit talks you don’t respond or you will be banned. Ya but you calling me a slur is equally as hurtful as you calling me garbage (which by the way, is not hurt at all). So who decides what is a hurtful insult? If someone is hurt by being called garbage, then you said yourself, it should be bannable. Just be consistent.
: community is beyond disgusting
Lol anonymous people playing a video game trying to piss you off as much as possible by saying offensive things = ped0s. Thats like saying anyone who says the n word ever is a racist. Anyway, ya, that sucks. People are shit.
: Looked orange to me. And going back and looking it doesn’t have the“ a rioter posted here” sticker on it anywhere
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JnaQRPEH,comment-id=0004000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:00:39.776+0000) > > Looked orange to me. Okay yeah that is orange now that i see it again. Idk what orange means lol. Forum mod? Yeah youre probably right. When you said mod I thought blue or purple. Too many colors!
rujitra (NA)
: This is news to me - do you have a link to this so I can add it to the OP here?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JnaQRPEH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:18:32.223+0000) > > This is news to me - do you have a link to this so I can add it to the OP here? https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/t54ElH5X-unjustified-baan-riot-wont-remove-it Is that it? Sorry i was being lazy, I think i figured it out. And mb, i think it might be a forum mod or something. I figured it was Red cuz I've never seen orange before.
: Pretty sure It wasn’t a rioter, it was a mod.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JnaQRPEH,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-08-27T23:52:00.405+0000) > > Pretty sure It wasn’t a rioter, it was a mod. It was a Red. I think thats a Rioter, but I could be wrong.
KuraSei (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=KuraSei,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=54tlAc92,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:33:41.444+0000) > > Comparing saying “ you are garbage at this video game” to calling someone THE N WORD. Lmao I love it. Truly delusional Explain why comparing a human to garbage and then comparing that to slurs is delusional? A lot of slurs were created from this idea that they are lesser humans in a way. So it seems appropriately comparable. Comparing someone to garbage is pretty similar to saying they are somehow lesser human beings. To be fair, I get what you're saying. Like I said, im playing devils advocate because you said people should be banned for it as if your opinion is the right way. How about, any insults should be bannable? Why are slurs bannable but other insults arent in your opinion? The point is to deter people from ruining others experience through chat, not to push morality on others. Do you think its a for-profit corporation's place to push their morality on their customers?
rujitra (NA)
: This is news to me - do you have a link to this so I can add it to the OP here?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JnaQRPEH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:18:32.223+0000) > > This is news to me - do you have a link to this so I can add it to the OP here? Ugh im bad at forums. Its one of the posts recently. He linked the original post and you can go through the thread. A rioter with title of mechanic or wrencher or some shit responded in it a few times.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: source or it never happened
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JnaQRPEH,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:20:59.568+0000) > > source or it never happened Im pretty forum illiterate but its in a link in a post of a guy who posted about the issue. A rioter responded to it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=54tlAc92,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:20:07.050+0000) > > Thats worse than any stupid slurs that i can think of. The N word? I hear black people say it all the time, what is its meaning anyways? The gay slur F word? What does it mean??? Bundle of sticks, cigarette? Why are these so bad compared to calling a human being trash, waste, garbage? (Just playing devils advocate here ;)) can we just say that beating around the bush like that to avoid the words you are insinuating.. just say them, we all know what they are and by using "the F word" doesn't make it any less against the rules, im surprised staff havent removed the comment yet
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=54tlAc92,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-27T22:53:35.629+0000) > > can we just say that beating around the bush like that to avoid the words you are insinuating.. just say them, we all know what they are and by using "the F word" doesn't make it any less against the rules, im surprised staff havent removed the comment yet Because it would be censored out bud. But i agree and i really like that louis ck bit too.
KuraSei (NA)
: Got Perma’d for saying “ You’re garbage”
Lol dont try to play it off like it was just banter. You said yourself that you were annoyed and he was raging. Banter is a bit more playful than annoying and ragey. So yeah, calling people garbage is very insulting. Im a human being, not waste that belongs in a landfill. You said yourself, you should only get banned for slurs and hurtful insults. Youre comparing someone to garbage. Thats worse than any stupid slurs that i can think of. The N word? I hear black people say it all the time, what is its meaning anyways? The gay slur F word? What does it mean??? Bundle of sticks, cigarette? Why are these so bad compared to calling a human being trash, waste, garbage? (Just playing devils advocate here ;))
: Permanent Account Bans for Chat Toxicity is an Excessive punishment, Perma Chat ban
No its not a solution. There is no solution. You cant control people.
rujitra (NA)
: Solution to the "kiss" issue.
A Rioter fluent in dutch actually looked at it and still decided that he meant it maliciously. Edit: mb, it was orange, not a red. Not sure what orange means.
Just Cat (EUW)
: There is a player in euw that is banned incorrectly and riot says "fuck you" to him
So it seems Riot thinks he actually intended it to mean kill yourself, and is using danish as an excuse, or as the Rioter said he's "hiding behind his language" in order to circumvent the system while still telling someone to kill their self. Shit... good luck. If I was that guy, I would never play a Riot game again.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Hey
You put too much focus on socializing. Just play the game and stop arguing with people in the middle of it. Youll be fine if you do this.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=va0a1z2s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T19:06:53.357+0000) > > Honestly, > stop blaming others for your bans. > You decided to retaliate in chat. > not anyone else. I agree with you, but sometimes I think context in bans should be a thing, because you never know when someone will snap and start flaming. We are all humans, after all. I've been free from flame for 2 years now but I'm starting to go crazy so I don't think I'll last very long.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=va0a1z2s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T19:11:34.882+0000) > > I agree with you, but sometimes I think context in bans should be a thing, because you never know when someone will snap and start flaming. We are all humans, after all. I've been free from flame for 2 years now but I'm starting to go crazy so I don't think I'll last very long. Ive never gotten punished and im not going crazy at all. Or maybe i already was crazy??
TAlZONE (NA)
: [PERMANENT BAN] Just got banned from being egged on by other players. LOG INCLUDED
I hope everyone who joined in got punished. You said it yourself; you got shredded because of people typing. Thats why they punish that shit. Focus on the game. Why derail the game further by arguing with him?
: Disrespectful and Toxic Community Members, Part 3
Meh, cant control people. There is no solution, sorry. Youre always gonna have people with free will. Also, as a mid lane anivia player, I hate that lol. Fuckin dummies dont understand you gotta stay in lane sometimes and just get them turret plates. You pinged, they didnt back off, oh well not your fault. Doesnt really matter what they think, does it? Also, I wouldnt call for reports if I was you. Thats just adding to the chat war. Ignore them, play, report em after. One report triggers the same thing that 9 reports do. It doesnt make the reports more credible just because more people reported. They look at the content, not number of reports. So just stop caring about everyone's opinions n shit. You know the truth. Doesnt matter who they convince of what.
dudekri (EUW)
: Who else just turns off ingame chat?
Nope, still have it on. I hate muting for some reason. Ill do it from time to time, but its rare.
: RIOT do something about inters in ranked. They just exploit your system.
Ive seen plenty of posts of players being banned for inting. I think most people that do get banned for it, dont post about it though. They know they got caught for doing something truly bogus, whereas more people feel justified in their chat offenses, so theyre not embarassed to post about it. Also, theres a lot of oddly bitter people who have something against Rito, even though its just a video game, so they want to make Riot look bad. They WANT people to believe Riot does nothing about inters, because they hate Riot. (Again, odd, I know.. they dont have much going on in their life, so this is important to them) So, if they do get banned for it, they DEFINITELY aren't going to post about it. Alot of complaints I see about inters are like from a day ago and theyre like "THEYRE STILL NOT BANNED WTF RITO DOES NOTHING"... but, those sorts of bans require manual reviews. Its not automatic like chat. They need to establish intent, otherwise theyre just banning their own playerbase for being bad at the game, which would be terrible for business. So it may take a bit for them to be banned. Thats the impression I get, at least. Oh and they dont tell you other people's account status. Thats generally a private thing between them and Riot. Thats why you dont get Instant Feedback Reports everytime they ban someone you reported. Its meant to remind you that your reports are getting reviewed, not to tell you a specific account was banned.
: Out Of Date Reform Cards?
If youre inquiring about an account, the reason why that account was banned is kind of relevant and thats why theyre showing you that. Why would they show you random chat logs from a different account? Anyway, your chances to prove reformation, are after a chat restrict, and/or 14 day ban.
: Is it ok to say " get clapped in-game" as fun banter?
Yeah thats probably fine. Just that alone wont get you punished, PROBABLY.
Exibir mais

Telephone Booth

Nível 160 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão