Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Speeedy (NA)
: What should riot try to reduce snowballing games?
They have reduced it so much over the years it's to the point where i'll be 20/0 and still can't 1v2. Numbers are all that matter in this game. If you get in a fight, look at the map. Count the enemies. If it's 2v1 you win. If it's 1v2 you lose. Snowballing is barely even a thing anymore. I can still 1v2 or 1v3 on Yi sometimes but that's just because of a broken build on him and even then you have to be pretty far ahead (3 full items before 20 minutes). I used to just kind of like Yi, but lately he's all I play because they have pretty much ruined everything else. Even he is pretty weak until I get 2 (specific) full items. Just my 2 cents...I don't spend a ton of time on this game so maybe i'm wrong idk.
Proƒyt (NA)
: people adjusted to the meta time for you to do the same thing and start building guardian angel lol zephyr works too - pretty much any item that will slow him down/cc him red buff if he's healing, stuns, knock ups, etc
> [{quoted}](name=Proƒyt,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=8JN88AYd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-17T01:30:42.397+0000) > > people adjusted to the meta > time for you to do the same thing and start building guardian angel lol > zephyr works too - pretty much any item that will slow him down/cc him > red buff if he's healing, stuns, knock ups, etc I just built a team without rangers and got 2nd lol. Even beat a guy with 6 rangers. Must just be pretty weak this patch.
Comentários de Rioters
: yo
Because this community is shit. I got to plat in like 5 days from unranked on new acct last season and all the way through had people calling me silver trash, telling me "that's why you're stuck in silver". Even when I got to plat. "That's why you're stuck in silver" lol... I would tell them I was plat and they would LOSE IT (apparently this is considered bragging to them...I consider it just stating a fact in response to their stupid opinions) and tell me i'm lying and all this other sht, rather than look me up and realize it's the truth. Annie mid dies 5 times? says "jg diff" and "that's why you're stuck in silver". I don't want to gank her lane, she bugs me and spam pings me to gank. I gank. We both die. "This idiot jg is trash". After game she even called me "inbred ret%%d". I reported her and never got the popup saying she was punished. I got a chat restriction for defending myself and saying it was her fault and not mine. SO here's what I did, and what you should probably look into. I removed chat from the game. You can drag it off-screen, or make it as small as possible, or go in the config and set it to -100 so it's gone entirely. Then I un-binded my "enter" key while playing League. I had to do it with a program in windows. Now I can't see chat, and I can't type in chat. 95% of them have nothing useful to say anyway. They are awful at the game, and the worst ones are the ones throwing their opinions around the most. They will make you a worse player. Some say "we are the sum of the 3 people we spend the most time with". If you play a lot of league, all these trolls begin to impact your personality. That's why they are ALL like that. It's like a disease. I have quarantined myself from the League community. It's in these boards too. I barely type here anymore. I just got bored and randomly got on here and saw "yo" so I clicked it. I spend about 5 minutes per week on the boards if that. There are exceptions of course, but the majority of this community are unintelligent and are a cornucopia (couldn't think of a good word...salad?) of BAD HABITS. They all say the same shit to everything. If you come into the game and say "hey I just woke up so sorry if I mess up at first", they all get real quiet. They don't say anything. They STORE this info for later to use it against you. It's disgusting how these people think. Later in the game, I gank bot lane and tf ults in, shen ults in, we all die, "well that's cuz this jg is half asleep". That was a dumb example but they do it with EVERYTHING. Wrong runes? They will swear up and down all game that they lost because YOU had the wrong runes. Even if you're 20/0. It's your fault. They will say ANYTHING and search all game for ANYTHING to make their loss your fault. I go in trying to win, they go in assuming they will lose and rather than thinking "hmm how can I win this game" their mindset consists of "hmm WHEN I lose how can I BLAME everyone and not sound completely ridiculous?". I typed way more than I planned to. Probably because I bottle this all up since I have no chat box lol. Anyway, my advice is get rid of chat box, unbind enter key, and focus on playing so well that it makes up for the atrocity that is your disgusting toxic abusive unskilled "team". By the way, these disgusting people I am referring to will respond to this too. They will know it's about them and they will tear apart my whole comment with excuses on why i'm bad and they are good, and they'll look me up on op.gg and use that to support their argument. They do it every time I comment stuff like this. All they really do is prove that i'm right though. Using things against me. They'll find a game where I had a shitty kda and use that to support their arguments. It's just like in-game. So I wouldn't even bother posting on the boards about it, you might get 1 intelligent answer, but along with it 20+ trolls and down-votes and toxic comments. I probably won't even return to this post because I already know the backlash coming. They'll probably report my comment too lol they often do that when I call them out. Anyway sorry I typed a whole novel lol GL on your progression in the toxic dump that is League of Legends.
Tenarin (NA)
: Can't win this season
For anyone interested, I believe my theory was correct. When you get a chat restriction you get x number of normal games and y number of ranked games which are rigged heavily against you. I'm not sure if it's on purpose, or if they just give you other people who were punished, and maybe the reason the games go so badly is because they are quicker to get tilted while the enemies aren't... idk. Hard to say why Riot does the strange things they do. Regardless, I didn't get the exact count of games, but it was at least 20 normals and 10 or 20 ranked. I could very easily tell when it was lifted in both. The game got stupid easy, because I had been so used to impossible games...teammates not responding to anything, enemies all playing like smurfs / boosters (because they probably were), whole enemy team in my jg chasing me around all game because they have realized i'm the only person without 5+ deaths at 10 minutes...lol... as I presumed my last game earlier wasn't rigged, I just made a lot of mistakes and the enemy team was just better. The next game I got S+ because it was disgustingly easy due to my account probably no longer being flagged, and my winrate reaching a low of 40%. Free win time. Can't wait to see the haters tear into this. Hard to argue with though when this has happened every time I got a chat restriction or 2 week ban in the last 3 or 4 years. The next 20 - 40 games are almost all rigged all to hell...too big of a coincidence.
: probably because you were getting carried by your teammates. Finally the matchmaking is working and you will soon be where you belong. Oh and yes those afks and trolls in your matches are just part of the game! its your fault you didn't win that 4v6 for your team!
> [{quoted}](name=Waaaarrrrgggghhh,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B6ff2Khg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-06T22:33:28.107+0000) > > probably because you were getting carried by your teammates. Finally the matchmaking is working and you will soon be where you belong. Oh and yes those afks and trolls in your matches are just part of the game! its your fault you didn't win that 4v6 for your team! Yeah that's the league community response lol "you probably got carried". Got plat in like 60 games or something, hypercarried the shit out of most of em, even half the games I lost..."team carried you" lol. What always got me about that though, is if everyone who ever played league "got carried" then who did the carrying?? It's just not logical because someone must have carried something then.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=RAT GOD III,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wEAT7YbJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-02T04:46:34.265+0000) > > Only if the game starts, if you dodge you can say whatever you want without consequence cause it can't be reported. No, you can still be reported for things you say in the pre-game, regardless if that game completed or not. If you still see behavior in champion select, write in a support ticket describing the behavior you noticed.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wEAT7YbJ,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2020-02-04T19:28:36.591+0000) > > No, you can still be reported for things you say in the pre-game, regardless if that game completed or not. > > If you still see behavior in champion select, write in a support ticket describing the behavior you noticed. I stand corrected (probably). I mean I don't know for sure but I can take you word for it. If you get someone who is determined enough to go that far then it is possible Riot punishes them. I have never heard of this happening since I believe their behavior system is automated now but it is possible they will do something about it... Not to try to argue, you're probably right, but there was a time in clash where I went against obvious smurfs and I reported them to Riot and they just responded saying they would look into it. I checked the next weekend and they were still playing clash and won again (all stomps again lol). Might just be because it was clash and it was Beta I think at the time tho idk. JS the company doesn't even fix their damn client bugs so I doubt they have people sitting around banning people because of something they said in a lobby for a game that didn't end up existing lol. Again not trying to argue, I can admit when i'm wrong and I most likely am. Especially if they said some real screwed up stuff like ...you know like worst of the worst and if the Rioter even skimmed over it they would probably go out of their way to do something about it lol.
Tenarin (NA)
: Riot's behavior system priorities
So let me get this straight.... Timeline: Inting = no punishment, chillin in base = no punishment, toxic in chat = chat restriction / ban Riot Update: chillin in base = punishment now Now all the afker's can just run it down mid instead of standing afk. (how is this an improvement??) I mention it in here and get 9+ downvotes and a bunch of people disagreeing with me on these facts. // So..why do I care about this? Because I have won 4v5's. I have even won 3v5's. That's right, as much as this will pain you to hear and result in 20 people saying "SHOW ME PROOF OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!!", I have had games where 2 of my teammates went afk and I won. Me and 2 teammates were so beast we won the game. It's a rare occurrence, but has happened a couple of times. The 4v5 victory has happened several times over the years, especially back in the day when you could snowball much more. If any skilled players stumble upon this, they know exactly what i'm talking about. Especially on champs like Yi, Jax, Irelia, a lot of mid carries...etc. Much harder to do now and i'll admit I have not won a 3v5 in at least a couple years (that i can recall). So here's the issue. Now the people who used to sit in base crying are now running down mid. That way they can get out of playing, force more yes /ff votes, and not get punished. These games I cannot win 4v5. 4v5 is winnable if they leave without feeding too much, but an 0/20 player running down mid makes things exponentially more difficult. BUT by all means keep down-voting my post and disagreeing with stone cold facts...
Tele II (NA)
: Of course running in circles at spawn is afk behavior. Of course some inting gets banned and some doesn't. Of course your accusations of inting arent always true. This is all normal shit. What are you expecting? To be able to afk anytime you want? For a perfect system where no one gets away with anything? Lower your god damn expectations dude. This is a video game. Not even our real life justice system could satisfy this vision of perfection. Btw, that feedback pop up is only sent occassionally to remind players that their reports do have an effect. It's absence is not an indicator that nothing was done with your report. I wish they would just get rid of it because so many people think its ALWAYS sent when someone is punished. Hope that eases some of your frustration. Look around the boards, theres quite a few inters who got banned trying to say they were wrongfully banned for it, which is surprising. I would think inting would be the one offense you dont complain about being banned for because EVERYONE hates it. I get people complaining about chat bans, but to complain about your inting ban? Just dumb.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5F3hBRvd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-04T04:22:12.347+0000) > > Of course running in circles at spawn is afk behavior. Of course some inting gets banned and some doesn't. Of course your accusations of inting arent always true. This is all normal shit. What are you expecting? To be able to afk anytime you want? For a perfect system where no one gets away with anything? Lower your god damn expectations dude. This is a video game. Not even our real life justice system could satisfy this vision of perfection. > > Btw, that feedback pop up is only sent occassionally to remind players that their reports do have an effect. It's absence is not an indicator that nothing was done with your report. I wish they would just get rid of it because so many people think its ALWAYS sent when someone is punished. Hope that eases some of your frustration. Look around the boards, theres quite a few inters who got banned trying to say they were wrongfully banned for it, which is surprising. I would think inting would be the one offense you dont complain about being banned for because EVERYONE hates it. I get people complaining about chat bans, but to complain about your inting ban? Just dumb. I didn't say I wanted anything. I pointed out a simple flaw. People can run it down mid and get away with it, but if people stand in base running in circles they get punished. This is a fact. I'm not "asking" for anything. I'm not making anything up. This is a very well-known fact, yet all these people in here are trying to disagree with me. I come here just to laugh at the goofy sht you guys make up to try to disagree with this. It's a fact man...you can't argue it. "What are you expecting?". UM what do I have to be expecting? It was literally better before than it is now. I don't have to expect anything. Before, you could stay in base and not get punished as long as you didn't leave the game. Now if you stay in base, you get punished. I'm pointing out that they made a change which literally MADE THINGS WORSE. I didn't ask for utopia. I didn't ask for anything. I just pointed out that they made it worse lmao why is this so difficult to comprehend?? Not sure on the "some inting gets banned" part...never saw anyone get banned for inting ever. Never heard of it either unless they said stuff in chat along with the inting. I may be wrong, just been playing a looong time and I talk to a lot of people and no one has ever said anything about someone getting banned for inting...except right now when it works in your favor to win an impossible argument...hmmm how ironic. Actually people constantly joke about how people don't get banned for inting...I even hear about it in game all the time. Every time someone starts running it down mid, someone says "too bad Riot sucks and they won't get punished for that". Also these people who run it down mid almost always say NOTHING in chat. Not a word. That's because they know...what I know...what everyone knows except apparently the people in here trying oh so hard to disagree with me. Now go ahead and report my comment like you guys did the last one, because i'm proving you wrong. People like you are what's wrong with the reporting system. I didn't break any rules, you're just mad because i'm right and your wrong so you all report my comments like children.
Tenarin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5F3hBRvd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-03T05:17:55.215+0000) > > give me one match history example of someone running it down mid in YOUR games Well, i'm somebody and i'm in my games. So I could just go in a game right now and run it down mid. Would that suffice as proof? It's not relevant who did it. Everyone has had an inter. Everyone knows they don't get punished unless they say negative stuff in chat. Everyone knows this except you apparently. I'm not going to prove to you that the grass is green, go ask anyone. Better yet, go play blind pick all day and you'll get a damn inter. Report him. Notice that you don't get a report feedback popup (unless he was toxic too). Usually inters are very cautious though what they say in chat, because they know the rules (unlike you apparently) they know they can get away with inting. HELL I JUST HAD A RANKED GAME WITH 4 INTERS LOL. Go look at my history. Watch the replay. All 4 of them kept spawning, running straight at the enemy, and dying. Over and over. I kept dying with them trying to make a win out of these random pointless teamfights. When I stopped dying with them they spam pinged me and then /ff LMAO there's your match. 4 inters bro. Go check it out, last game I JUST got out of.
> [{quoted}](name=Tenarin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5F3hBRvd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T05:41:09.503+0000) > > Well, i'm somebody and i'm in my games. So I could just go in a game right now and run it down mid. Would that suffice as proof? > > It's not relevant who did it. Everyone has had an inter. Everyone knows they don't get punished unless they say negative stuff in chat. Everyone knows this except you apparently. I'm not going to prove to you that the grass is green, go ask anyone. Better yet, go play blind pick all day and you'll get a damn inter. Report him. Notice that you don't get a report feedback popup (unless he was toxic too). Usually inters are very cautious though what they say in chat, because they know the rules (unlike you apparently) they know they can get away with inting. > > HELL I JUST HAD A RANKED GAME WITH 4 INTERS LOL. Go look at my history. Watch the replay. All 4 of them kept spawning, running straight at the enemy, and dying. Over and over. I kept dying with them trying to make a win out of these random pointless teamfights. When I stopped dying with them they spam pinged me and then /ff LMAO there's your match. 4 inters bro. Go check it out, last game I JUST got out of. Actually Shen wasn't inting, he was like me he was trying to help the 3 inters. He'd ult in, and usually we'd all die and he'd survive and run away lmao
zPOOPz (NA)
: give me one match history example of someone running it down mid in YOUR games
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=5F3hBRvd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-03T05:17:55.215+0000) > > give me one match history example of someone running it down mid in YOUR games Well, i'm somebody and i'm in my games. So I could just go in a game right now and run it down mid. Would that suffice as proof? It's not relevant who did it. Everyone has had an inter. Everyone knows they don't get punished unless they say negative stuff in chat. Everyone knows this except you apparently. I'm not going to prove to you that the grass is green, go ask anyone. Better yet, go play blind pick all day and you'll get a damn inter. Report him. Notice that you don't get a report feedback popup (unless he was toxic too). Usually inters are very cautious though what they say in chat, because they know the rules (unlike you apparently) they know they can get away with inting. HELL I JUST HAD A RANKED GAME WITH 4 INTERS LOL. Go look at my history. Watch the replay. All 4 of them kept spawning, running straight at the enemy, and dying. Over and over. I kept dying with them trying to make a win out of these random pointless teamfights. When I stopped dying with them they spam pinged me and then /ff LMAO there's your match. 4 inters bro. Go check it out, last game I JUST got out of.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Tenarin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wEAT7YbJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-01T03:34:47.440+0000) > > I say "in 2020" because I know at one point in time you couldn't, but thought maybe at some point they made it so you could. I got a chat restriction and have taken a permanent vow of silence in-game so just wondered if pre-game post-game matter, if I need to do vow of silence in those too lol. > > Edit: I put reported but meant banned / chat restriction Only if the game starts, if you dodge you can say whatever you want without consequence cause it can't be reported.
> [{quoted}](name=RAT GOD III,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wEAT7YbJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-02T04:46:34.265+0000) > > Only if the game starts, if you dodge you can say whatever you want without consequence cause it can't be reported. Someone downvoted this but i'm pretty sure it's true lmao
Tenarin (NA)
: Can you get banned for pre-game or post-game chat in 2020?
Ok, thx. I knew they logged it and I even had times in the past couple of years where I saw it on the log, but never actually got in trouble for that specifically so...well as a programmer the first thought I had was: Did they add it to the log just for a placebo effect to scare people into thinking it matters, or are they actually including it in the analysis? Sounds pretty dumb though because it would be really easy to just include it, but I have seen Riot take a lot of coding shortcuts which led to buggy outcomes so ya never know with them.
Comentários de Rioters
MyranWoR (EUW)
: How the fuck do you play this game without losing your sanity?
I might be able to help you sort out the Jungler issue. First of all, watch a replay next time this happens (or a previous one if you remember a recent game like that) and watch them and figure out why they are low level. As a Jungler, I have had games where I'm just nonstop hunted by enemy laners because my laners don't really provide any sort of presence / pressure so they come after me. Yesterday the enemy jg called it "kingdom'd" idk if that's a common term or what. Another way you might be partially responsible for your jg being behind, if your jg and enemy jg run into each other in the river and fight, or he has to fight and can't escape, and your opponent instantly runs to help, and you don't, your jg dies and begins falling behind. Could also be another lane...or lets say you're playing bot, and enemy mid goes to help their jg, you could go to counter this even if your opponent didn't go. It also happens with invades...if enemy jg invades your jg it's your responsibility to help them. If you argue this, okay that's cool...but you're bad if you don't because it can often result in a free kill. They are in YOUR jg...so you as a laner can cave on / flank them. Last season I came back to league after a year and a half off. I played from silver to plat on a new account. The majority of the games that I won were games where laners responded to shit...whether it was a scuffle with other jg, invades, their laners hunting me down, or dragon. They RESPONDED. The games I lost were often when I had non-responsive laners. A few were because I generally played like shit, but in silver and low gold it was usually the laners. I remember this one veigar that never left mid the entire game....the guy was a beast. Tons of cs. Tons of damage. By the time the enemies got done walking all over the rest of us, they all went mid and rolled right over him. We didn't have a chance because everyone on the map was responsive to fights except that veigar. So my main answer to your question is first of all try to improve. People who are good at league have a much better time than those who aren't. If it's beyond your ability, well, you're right...I believe this game is the cause of my anger issues and has made me a much worse person. My advice is to quit and never look back...but even I came back after a year and a half off so it's pretty much a drug. Difficult to quit.
: The most tilting but funniest thing to say in game is
IDK but for a while I made my name "uwillneverclimb" and i did it as psychological warfare and it totally worked. Only problem is I think it tilted everyone. Had a lot more toxic teammates...like just angry people everywhere. I'd get in a game and have a fiora just go "fuck you vi" i'm like wtf man?? Later realized it was the name and changed it lol. Ironically this name is from one of my many banned accounts over the years. So if I get banned on this account I will have gotten banned twice with the same exact name LOL Also I would invade and steal their top buff every game. I imagine having someone called "uwillneverclimb" taking your first buff would be kind of tilting lol...like destiny shitting on you hahaha. Got to plat 3 with that name...wonder if that had anything to do with it lmao
: 3rd Scripter I've reported in 5 days, it's getting out of hand
Also, this is to OP, IDK if that Jinx was scripting. Most of what she did was viable, but her kiting got pretty crazy. I think there's something in your settings where you can click away from them, then have a key to attack whoever is nearest, so she would be just clicking to run, then clicking the key to attack. I know people used it on kayle and I was like "whoa how does he do that" and someone explained this. I tried it and couldn't figure it out. Either way i'm a JG main and play melee mostly so it wasn't important to me. I would probably look further into it if I ever really needed it. For scripting it's usually either auto-evade where they dodge everything flawlessly, or the one where they land every skill-shot. My method for finding out if it's legit is once you are 100% sure they are scripting and you want to confirm it, accuse them of it. If they suddenly miss their first skill-shot of the game, they probably turned it off. There may be scripts for kiting like that, I don't really remember. One time after I got destroyed by a scripter I was mad and looked on Github just to learn about it. So for those of you who want to learn more, or think scripting isn't real, look it up on Github. These programs exist. Don't use them or you will probably get banned. I really hope more people educate themselves about it because from what I have seen most of these kids (and older non-programmers) think it's made up and doesn't exist.
: 3rd Scripter I've reported in 5 days, it's getting out of hand
I just deleted my comments. I don't know why I come onto these boards expecting more intellect than in the game. It's the same damn people which are generally unintelligent or young and naive so it's pointless.(there's a few smart ones out there, you know who you are) I can say 3 various things which prove my point and all the kids are like "TLDR" and downvote it. Or I throw in an insult to people's intellect (or lack thereof) and they get all butthurt because they know it's true, and downvote that. So there's really no point. Learn to program and get good at it, or don't even comment on a post about scripting. You don't know enough about it. So here's your comment to downvote. Hey if you're unintelligent and think scripting isn't real (and pretty common as well) downvote this comment. It's here for your dumb ass to downvote. Have at it. :D
: Dealing with Toxic Players, Leavers, and Inters.
I can tell you something that might work sometimes. Get better. IDK if you're the problem, but from my experience (i'm a jg main) when laners do things which are too ridiculously bad for me I have trouble taking the game very seriously. For example yesterday I got a mid and adc which were zoned out afk farming. I fought Elise in the river with 0 response..for a very long time, while spamming mid to help. Then Elise caught onto this and invaded. I spammed and spammed and kited her all the way to bot lanes turret and died at their turret...they had no clue. None. Then she literally walked around, right up behind them and killed them. Then this happened mid too. I even 1v1'd the mid laner (I was ganking) and we fought all the way to our turret and she was still out in the middle of the map farming...this whole time. THEN after this happening constantly, enemy jg invading nonstop, then mid joining here (they all realized that my teammates were braindead afk farmers and all started hunting me) I tried to ff at 20 and my teammates agreed that it was "jg diff". Game over. Nothing worse than this. I'm a beast a jg but I have lost games due to skilled enemies...but this....this was not me. This was mid/bot. They don't respond to anything...not even ganks. So if you're one of those people, get more aware and get good. This tilts me so bad, i'm not going to say I int or leave, because I don't want to be banned, but I can no longer play. I literally cannot play. What do you do? You can't attack anyone because enemies respond and teammates don't. I can't farm my camps because the entire enemy team is following me around camp to camp because I have 0 laners. The game is over. I just sort of tip-toe around avoiding everyone, trying to farm what I can, waiting for the damn nexus to go down. I could DEFINITELY see someone inting or leaving at this point. I have HAD people int/leave when it was me and 1 other normal person with 3 of "these people" on our team. They noticed it and either left, or ran it down mid and I did not blame them one bit. No one wants to play a game like this...you can't even play...your skill doesn't matter because you might catch someone thinking they have your back and they just stand there afk farming or w/e and now you die 1v1 (because they fed the enemy jg who ran over a ward every time they ganked, yet still got a kill). IF you're not one of these people, just say nothing. Trust me. Say literally nothing. Even if you say nice stuff it just tilts them more. If you say mean stuff obviously it gets worse. Don't say anything. Don't ping them either. People spamming pings are just as toxic as inters or people in chat...that shts so annoying. Just do your best and keep quiet. Stop looking at chat and look at your map more (in case your lack of awareness was the cause, js)
Li Fu Chen (EUNE)
: Tell me that after i go 13 0 on Kha'Zix and still lose cause bot fed Draven and he now oneshots me while kiting me and me not being able to deal even 1 hp.
> [{quoted}](name=KhaosBreaker,realm=EUNE,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=E9imAO10,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-03T12:46:11.909+0000) > > Tell me that after i go 13 0 on Kha'Zix and still lose cause bot fed Draven and he now oneshots me while kiting me and me not being able to deal even 1 hp. Yeah if you follow all the updates for the last like 4 or 5 seasons that's what they were building up to. Jg champs used to be so strong, we'd destroy ad/mid laners just blow em up and they had to have real skill to escape us. Now they all have 1000 escapes from runes to changes in the champions (and new op champions) so it's getting really difficult to kill them. I just had a game where fucking OP sylas and a sion support invaded me constantly. I'm a plat jg and this was a normal game like silver/gold level probably and I was level 4 at like 10 minutes or something. I was just cut right off. Nothing I could do. Everyone could one shot me, couldn't lane, couldn't jg. If I tried to invade they were all on me instantly. If they invade my team was just afk farming. Just a BS game, but still it's bullshit how weak we are when we fall behind on jg now. If everyone in the game went afk and I just farmed camps it would have took me 5-10 minutes just to catch up from farming camps lmao. Jg is truly fucked, and if you talk about it here on the boards all the ad/mid mains bitch and say jg OP and they all need buffed. It's never enough for them apparently. Their biggest argument now is that dragon is everything, but what I realized is if my bot/mid are trash I can't go anywhere near dragon. I can't touch a single one if they aren't responsive, as I just found out that game.
Liwet (NA)
: Can we restrict every player to only be able to start a single /ff vote?
What if he runs it down mid 5 times in between ff votes and you change your mind :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Tenarin,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wbpki58r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-23T00:14:07.076+0000) > > It's not that simple...at all. I'm not one of those people who just come in here disagreeing with everyone...I really have thought a lot about this (i'm a jungler) because I win JG most of the time, probably at least 75%. I'm what you would consider one of the better ones in normals and probably in ranked up to low plat at least. So when I end up 4 levels behind and can't seem to get any dragons, I watch replays and really think hard on why this is. > > There are a lot of factors and variables, and I have a life (well a lot of work anyway) so I can't go through all of it. I will mention a few that come to mind. > > Top Laners: There are 2 types of top laners I get. The type that has TP and uses it to TP to teamfights (usually around dragon), or the type who doesn't have TP or USES IT TO GET BACK TO LANE AFTER THEY DIED. That shit annoys me so bad. Half the time, they just die again. So if you're one of those top laners that just stays top and puts everything on the jg, dragons, teamfights, etc. then teleporting to that teamfight BY DRAGON might be why your opponent got it, or why your jg was dead when he otherwise would have been alive. > > Bottom Lane: Bottom lane is 40% of the people in the game. Junglers are 20%. Junglers aren't there to do dragon for you. They are there to SMITE dragon. I personally solo it when I can, which is quite often due to me being a Vi main. However, I can't always do that, for 2 reasons. One of those reasons being that the enemy jg or support is warding it like crazy, and if I even go near it THEIR WHOLE TEAM MOVES TOWARD ME LIKE SOME CREEPY MAGNETIC EFFECT. The 2nd reason is: weak bot lane. One bot lane is always pressuring the other hard, and one support is sometimes warding dragon...I say sometimes because there are times where neither of them do...all depends on elo/mmr really. > > Mid Lane: This one has the least effect...usually both mids head toward dragon if something is going down, or neither do...but you do sometimes get that one mid who is ganking bot like crazy and keeps walking past the damn dragon pit. So while you're trying to decide whether your jg is going to get all the dragons or not...dude there's SO MANY VARIABLES you're not considering, such as even simple things like "is the mid laner walking past it every minute or 2?" How do you think your jg is going to do dragon with that happening? > > > If your jg is 4 levels behind, this could also be because you or someone else is pressuring them to do dragon in a game where it's very difficult to do. I have had top laners (usually Darius it seems like idk why) who nonstop tell me to do dragon. I solo dragon more than anyone...but these guys are telling me to do it level 2. Then they die and bitch me out for not doing it yet. TP back to lane, die again, jg didn't do dragon in the last 2.5 seconds WTF MAN??? I am very sneaky about doing dragon, but there are a lot of times where I listened to an idiot top laner and did it when my scanner wasn't up and their whole team caved on me. That set me back a level or 2 right there and it's a snowball effect with the latest camp gold/xp changes if you fall behind at all you're pretty much screwed now. > > Now I know there are some shit junglers out there...this is why I jungle. Seriously I chose this role back in like season 2 or 3 because every jg I got was trash, and I was watching XJ9 and I was like "holy shit I could do way better than these guys". So I get what you're saying about shitty junglers, but you misjudge their impact on the game. A shitty bot lane cost me a lot more dragons/games than a shitty me, and I'm one of the few to admit when i'm playing bad. > > I hope you don't think i'm just attacking you or trying to disagree, because I feel I made a LOT of valid points here and I hope they open your mind up more to what is happening globally. The only way 1 person (1 person = 10% of the people in the game..) could impact a game heavily is if they are dying 10+ times, or killing 10+ times. So my advice to you: next time you think you lost because of your jg, but they have less than 7 or 8 deaths especially at 20+ minutes, watch the replay and watch mid, bot, and your opponent. Look in from an outside perspective and see how they fell behind, and how each of those dragons were taken/lost. You will be amazed. There may be some jungler issues...like missed smite etc. but even a missed smite can happen ..and has happened to me SEVERAL times, because my bot lane or top demanded we do dragon and i'm against someone who can outsmite me, or silence me, or w/e else. Often it's a khazix or someone who can burst-smite dragon...then sure enough my team rages like crazy because "trash vi missed smite". Or when I didn't HAVE smite because I used it to save some dumbasses life by slowing an enemy, then they start hitting dragon and demand I help. > > Welp I went and typed too much again instead of getting work done. This was kind of a touchy topic for me. dude mid is the highest impact on jungle winrate, https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=always+plan+ahea look at mid impact in games this guy isn't even good and hes rank 1
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wbpki58r,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-23T00:18:16.800+0000) > > dude mid is the highest impact on jungle winrate, https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=always+plan+ahea look at mid impact in games this guy isn't even good and hes rank 1 A lot of my post was about dragons. I really focused on dragons so much that I forgot to mention that's what I was talking about lol. Some of it is about winning/losing the game but yea a lot like the part about mid laner, I was talking about their impact on which team got dragons. I'm also lower elo than you. I was gone for like a year and a half and came back at the end of last season, played a couple of weeks and got to plat IV (too late for rewards tho) and in past season I never went higher than plat IV. I was just mentioning that in my elo, most of which was me climbing silver/gold at the end of last season, mid laners either both went to dragon or neither did, but sometimes you would have that 1 mid who goes and the other doesn't and that was a big impact (on who got dragons). I just realized you said jg winrate....idk if that was a typo? I assumed you meant game winrate.
: instead of will the odds be in your favor, will the jungler be in your favor
It's not that simple...at all. I'm not one of those people who just come in here disagreeing with everyone...I really have thought a lot about this (i'm a jungler) because I win JG most of the time, probably at least 75%. I'm what you would consider one of the better ones in normals and probably in ranked up to low plat at least. So when I end up 4 levels behind and can't seem to get any dragons, I watch replays and really think hard on why this is. There are a lot of factors and variables, and I have a life (well a lot of work anyway) so I can't go through all of it. I will mention a few that come to mind. Top Laners: There are 2 types of top laners I get. The type that has TP and uses it to TP to teamfights (usually around dragon), or the type who doesn't have TP or USES IT TO GET BACK TO LANE AFTER THEY DIED. That shit annoys me so bad. Half the time, they just die again. So if you're one of those top laners that just stays top and puts everything on the jg, dragons, teamfights, etc. then teleporting to that teamfight BY DRAGON might be why your opponent got it, or why your jg was dead when he otherwise would have been alive. Bottom Lane: Bottom lane is 40% of the people in the game. Junglers are 20%. Junglers aren't there to do dragon for you. They are there to SMITE dragon. I personally solo it when I can, which is quite often due to me being a Vi main. However, I can't always do that, for 2 reasons. One of those reasons being that the enemy jg or support is warding it like crazy, and if I even go near it THEIR WHOLE TEAM MOVES TOWARD ME LIKE SOME CREEPY MAGNETIC EFFECT. The 2nd reason is: weak bot lane. One bot lane is always pressuring the other hard, and one support is sometimes warding dragon...I say sometimes because there are times where neither of them do...all depends on elo/mmr really. Mid Lane: This one has the least effect...usually both mids head toward dragon if something is going down, or neither do...but you do sometimes get that one mid who is ganking bot like crazy and keeps walking past the damn dragon pit. So while you're trying to decide whether your jg is going to get all the dragons or not...dude there's SO MANY VARIABLES you're not considering, such as even simple things like "is the mid laner walking past it every minute or 2?" How do you think your jg is going to do dragon with that happening? If your jg is 4 levels behind, this could also be because you or someone else is pressuring them to do dragon in a game where it's very difficult to do. I have had top laners (usually Darius it seems like idk why) who nonstop tell me to do dragon. I solo dragon more than anyone...but these guys are telling me to do it level 2. Then they die and bitch me out for not doing it yet. TP back to lane, die again, jg didn't do dragon in the last 2.5 seconds WTF MAN??? I am very sneaky about doing dragon, but there are a lot of times where I listened to an idiot top laner and did it when my scanner wasn't up and their whole team caved on me. That set me back a level or 2 right there and it's a snowball effect with the latest camp gold/xp changes if you fall behind at all you're pretty much screwed now. Now I know there are some shit junglers out there...this is why I jungle. Seriously I chose this role back in like season 2 or 3 because every jg I got was trash, and I was watching XJ9 and I was like "holy shit I could do way better than these guys". So I get what you're saying about shitty junglers, but you misjudge their impact on the game. A shitty bot lane cost me a lot more dragons/games than a shitty me, and I'm one of the few to admit when i'm playing bad. I hope you don't think i'm just attacking you or trying to disagree, because I feel I made a LOT of valid points here and I hope they open your mind up more to what is happening globally. The only way 1 person (1 person = 10% of the people in the game..) could impact a game heavily is if they are dying 10+ times, or killing 10+ times. So my advice to you: next time you think you lost because of your jg, but they have less than 7 or 8 deaths especially at 20+ minutes, watch the replay and watch mid, bot, and your opponent. Look in from an outside perspective and see how they fell behind, and how each of those dragons were taken/lost. You will be amazed. There may be some jungler issues...like missed smite etc. but even a missed smite can happen ..and has happened to me SEVERAL times, because my bot lane or top demanded we do dragon and i'm against someone who can outsmite me, or silence me, or w/e else. Often it's a khazix or someone who can burst-smite dragon...then sure enough my team rages like crazy because "trash vi missed smite". Or when I didn't HAVE smite because I used it to save some dumbasses life by slowing an enemy, then they start hitting dragon and demand I help. Welp I went and typed too much again instead of getting work done. This was kind of a touchy topic for me.
Comentários de Rioters
: PROJECT: Vi needs rollerblades or cyberskates.
Yeah I think I read somewhere that one of the original concepts for Vi had skates. I remember the first time I ever saw her in a game, she looked like she was skating around. I was so amazed because I was playing WW who was incredibly slow and clunky back then. In comes this pink haired chic flying through walls dashing all over the damn place and doin her 4-shot / 5-shot combo killing me easily. It was love at first sight. Been a Vi main ever since :D but yea anyway I thought she had skates already, and saw concept art of her with skates. I thought some day they would do a full metal Vi and put skates on that or another skin but then they just started coming out with all these weird Vi skins. If I put skates on any of them it would probably be Neon Strike. Kind of has more of a roller skating vibe to it imo. Perhaps the next skin will have them :)
Comentários de Rioters
: Patch 10.1 Notes
So when is this actually live??? It says june 10 in some places and june 14 in others. Sett isn't released yet so is it the 14th then???
Tenarin (NA)
: You don't realize this, but the real issue is that Vi has been nerfed over the past couple of years. When you ask for a rework, you're just asking for Vi to get what all the others got. An OP rework so that she's completely broken for a month or however long, then a massive nerf to where she's awful and not fun to play. This happens to all my favorites: ww, kayle, pantheon, atrox, and many more. They rework them, and they make them too strong, then they nerf them out of existence because all the whiny adc's/mid's/lee sin mains get rekt and cry about it. Then you end up with a champion just as weak as before, but not as fun and higher difficulty to play. I like how Vi is (moreso how she was 2 or 3 years ago though) I made a new account after a year and a half break, and got plat in under a week (2 weeks but I was super rusty and also only played like 3 or 4 games per day so could have gotten in under a week) playing only Vi. I messed up a lot, didn't get great kda's, missed my q's like no other, but still was able to climb to plat. I am very content with this. I like that her ult isn't a damn skillshot. Some of us aren't that good at predicting where people will move to and landing our skillshots. With ww, I can't play him anymore because his ult is so hard to land. I land it about 75% of the time, but when I miss it, it tilts my team and people start harassing me. With Vi, I can miss a Q and still land ult and I really like that. If they rework her, she will have all skillshots and welp there goes my favorite champion. I know I just sound like a baddie complaining because i'm not that great at skillshots, but a big part of it is all this movespeed stuff there is now. Every time I charge my q, people start zipping all over the damn place. Hard asf to land these days. So it's nice having the easy ult as backup. I wish they would just buff her back to how she used to be, and not rework her. I'm sure people will argue with me but this is just my opinion. Some of you may not realize how bad they nerfed her, but since I quit for a year and a half, I could REALLY feel it when I played her again. I have to apply crazy pressure to the map now and if just one enemy gets ahead of me they just destroy me. So it takes skill as a jungler to play her, more than mechanics. This is what i'm strong at so I like having a champion that isn't all mechanics, but just strong enough to where I can get ahead using map pressure and still 1v1 people because of that.
> [{quoted}](name=Tenarin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5W5ymEFJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-12T18:12:29.383+0000) > > You don't realize this, but the real issue is that Vi has been nerfed over the past couple of years. When you ask for a rework, you're just asking for Vi to get what all the others got. An OP rework so that she's completely broken for a month or however long, then a massive nerf to where she's awful and not fun to play. This happens to all my favorites: ww, kayle, pantheon, atrox, and many more. They rework them, and they make them too strong, then they nerf them out of existence because all the whiny adc's/mid's/lee sin mains get rekt and cry about it. Then you end up with a champion just as weak as before, but not as fun and higher difficulty to play. I like how Vi is (moreso how she was 2 or 3 years ago though) I made a new account after a year and a half break, and got plat in under a week (2 weeks but I was super rusty and also only played like 3 or 4 games per day so could have gotten in under a week) playing only Vi. I messed up a lot, didn't get great kda's, missed my q's like no other, but still was able to climb to plat. I am very content with this. I like that her ult isn't a damn skillshot. Some of us aren't that good at predicting where people will move to and landing our skillshots. With ww, I can't play him anymore because his ult is so hard to land. I land it about 75% of the time, but when I miss it, it tilts my team and people start harassing me. With Vi, I can miss a Q and still land ult and I really like that. If they rework her, she will have all skillshots and welp there goes my favorite champion. > > I know I just sound like a baddie complaining because i'm not that great at skillshots, but a big part of it is all this movespeed stuff there is now. Every time I charge my q, people start zipping all over the damn place. Hard asf to land these days. So it's nice having the easy ult as backup. I wish they would just buff her back to how she used to be, and not rework her. I'm sure people will argue with me but this is just my opinion. Some of you may not realize how bad they nerfed her, but since I quit for a year and a half, I could REALLY feel it when I played her again. I have to apply crazy pressure to the map now and if just one enemy gets ahead of me they just destroy me. So it takes skill as a jungler to play her, more than mechanics. This is what i'm strong at so I like having a champion that isn't all mechanics, but just strong enough to where I can get ahead using map pressure and still 1v1 people because of that. I would like to add that you can basically consider sett as sort of like a Vi rework. He's very similar to her, but probably going to be all skillshots, or at least with a cone (no 1 click ult like on Vi) I may be wrong i'm just assuming since he's a new champion. If you want a Vi rework, play Sett. Maybe ask for a robotic arm skin lol...same thing just different gender. Both sexy as hell tho :)
FridgeD (EUW)
: Vi needs a Rework and here is why and how
You don't realize this, but the real issue is that Vi has been nerfed over the past couple of years. When you ask for a rework, you're just asking for Vi to get what all the others got. An OP rework so that she's completely broken for a month or however long, then a massive nerf to where she's awful and not fun to play. This happens to all my favorites: ww, kayle, pantheon, atrox, and many more. They rework them, and they make them too strong, then they nerf them out of existence because all the whiny adc's/mid's/lee sin mains get rekt and cry about it. Then you end up with a champion just as weak as before, but not as fun and higher difficulty to play. I like how Vi is (moreso how she was 2 or 3 years ago though) I made a new account after a year and a half break, and got plat in under a week (2 weeks but I was super rusty and also only played like 3 or 4 games per day so could have gotten in under a week) playing only Vi. I messed up a lot, didn't get great kda's, missed my q's like no other, but still was able to climb to plat. I am very content with this. I like that her ult isn't a damn skillshot. Some of us aren't that good at predicting where people will move to and landing our skillshots. With ww, I can't play him anymore because his ult is so hard to land. I land it about 75% of the time, but when I miss it, it tilts my team and people start harassing me. With Vi, I can miss a Q and still land ult and I really like that. If they rework her, she will have all skillshots and welp there goes my favorite champion. I know I just sound like a baddie complaining because i'm not that great at skillshots, but a big part of it is all this movespeed stuff there is now. Every time I charge my q, people start zipping all over the damn place. Hard asf to land these days. So it's nice having the easy ult as backup. I wish they would just buff her back to how she used to be, and not rework her. I'm sure people will argue with me but this is just my opinion. Some of you may not realize how bad they nerfed her, but since I quit for a year and a half, I could REALLY feel it when I played her again. I have to apply crazy pressure to the map now and if just one enemy gets ahead of me they just destroy me. So it takes skill as a jungler to play her, more than mechanics. This is what i'm strong at so I like having a champion that isn't all mechanics, but just strong enough to where I can get ahead using map pressure and still 1v1 people because of that.
: honestly i still think wood would have been better than iron:(
I believe they did it because of the whole armor thing. Iron armor is like the shitty armor in a lot of mmo's and rpg's. So next down would be leather which would be kind of odd. IMO if anything, wood should be the people who don't play ranked at all. The only thing worse than lack of skill is being scared to even play ranked.
: Wins don't increase the chance of you being placed higher, they increase your MMR, which makes you get placed higher. There's no chance involved.
> [{quoted}](name=Toxicate13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t9jh4AWZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-02T01:40:20.174+0000) > > Wins don't increase the chance of you being placed higher, they increase your MMR, which makes you get placed higher. There's no chance involved. Well actually there is a little big of chance. As most know, league games are usually rigged one way or the other. In placements, that's the "chance" of it because some people get almost all placement games rigged in their favor. This seems good because you're winning all your placements, but really you just aren't being given the opportunity to climb more. I know this is true because me and my friend were same exact mmr and I won 9 out of 10 and he won 2 out of 10 and he got placed higher. We were EXACT same mmr because we only duo'd that season. I just got "lucky" and got games rigged in my favor, but really he got lucky and got games rigged hard against him and still won 2 of them, so he climbed more out of those 2 wins than I climbed out of 9 "free" wins.
: I swear right around gold 1-2 it's actually better to lose your lane
100% agree. I actually realized this like back in season 4-ish. I had a strategy I used for a while where i'd run down mid a few times at the start of the game. I know it sounds crazy but it was working. Everyone on the enemy team was really laid back after that and my team was usually super tryhard. We'd end up losing hard early then making a huge comeback. I had to stop the strat because sometimes i'd get the rage-quitters. The super toxic angry people couldn't handle it so overall it didn't work out enough to be worth doing....but yea League is mostly psychological. I also noticed that people play super well and make insane plays when they are already doing well. I mean yea, they are stronger and have better items, but even mechanically they do so much better when they are already having a good game. Unfortunately though like you were saying, this often leads to cockiness and giving that shutdown gold. I agree this mmr is torture. I spent several seasons in gold, because whenever I got up around high gold, or even low plat a few times, i'd get the people coming down from getting boosted and they'd tilt me into a toxic rage and i'd get banned. I have like 12 banned accounts. I never made it past low plat cuz i'd get these trash players who acted like they never played before, and sure enough i'd be banned soon after. My theory is they paid for a boost, then decided to play ranked at an mmr they never should be playing at. I still distinctly remember my first game after winning plat promos for the first time ever, I got this ezreal who just wandered around the map aimlessly. He was Diamond 5 and acted like it was literally his first game of League ever. I'm drunk so sorry if rambling
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Tenarin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LTPELh7G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-04T04:59:53.790+0000) > > Matchmaking has been off the last couple of days too. I think they messed up a lot of stuff recently or something. This tells me that it probably wasn't actually people dodging, but maybe some bug causing a "false dodge". For example, if there's a variable like playerHasDodged = true and that puts everyone back into q, maybe that is getting activated falsely somehow. Everything else in this game is buggy as shit so guarantee there's a lot of other variables doing random shit they aren't supposed to lol. A bug would make sense. i mean never have I had several back-to-back dodging like that......it literally made me go play another game. O_O I also have had a crap tone of weird client bugs ever since they switched the login screen. -sigh-
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LTPELh7G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T05:06:20.984+0000) > > A bug would make sense. i mean never have I had several back-to-back dodging like that......it literally made me go play another game. O_O > I also have had a crap tone of weird client bugs ever since they switched the login screen. -sigh- Yeah same here. Often have to even restart the client because I can't even click anything. Riot needs better programmers.
: So is today the National Day of Dodging and I just didn't get the memo?
Matchmaking has been off the last couple of days too. I think they messed up a lot of stuff recently or something. This tells me that it probably wasn't actually people dodging, but maybe some bug causing a "false dodge". For example, if there's a variable like playerHasDodged = true and that puts everyone back into q, maybe that is getting activated falsely somehow. Everything else in this game is buggy as shit so guarantee there's a lot of other variables doing random shit they aren't supposed to lol.
Tenarin (NA)
: WTF IS UP WITH MATCHMAKING TODAY???
I would like to mention here that w/e it was, it seems to have sorted itself out over time. After 10 or 20 games, they started becoming playable again. I am however getting diamond players more often than usual in my blind games. Idk why this is, but i'm winning closer to half of my games, and it's not like every game ending by 13 - 16 minutes anymore so i'm content.
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tenarin,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=K1kuvM99,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T22:00:49.354+0000) > > Thx, glad i'm not crazy. I'll probably get a lot of trolls in here because people don't like it when someone complains about League matchmaking, but the way I see it is every aspect of Riot software is buggy, and their matchmaking is quite complex with a LOT of code and so much room for error. To not assume matchmaking is buggy too, or could very easily bug out when the calendar switches from 2019 to 2020, or for other patch-related reasons, would just be ignorant. It's difficult for non-programmers to understand this, because they go off of what they see, and you can't actually see a bug in matchmaking unless you're really looking past the GUI and even then it could easily be bad luck. > > I actually assumed it was bad luck, or the fact that I was playing a lot of Fiddle games and he's pretty weak these days. Then I noticed a couple of other people in my games complaining about losing all day yesterday. Now i'm almost certain it's a bug and probably only happening to a specific percentage of accounts. Hope they fix it because i'm not going to keep playing a game where every teammate loses 2 turrets by 13 minutes this shit is just getting ridiculous. So what is this bug doing? Are more people losing than winning? Maybe each game has 7 losers and only 3 winners. How is the matchmaker making teammates lose turrets? Is the bug controlling other players actions? I haven't heard any complaints of the game taking over the controls
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=K1kuvM99,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T22:20:08.683+0000) > > So what is this bug doing? > > Are more people losing than winning? Maybe each game has 7 losers and only 3 winners. > > How is the matchmaker making teammates lose turrets? Is the bug controlling other players actions? I haven't heard any complaints of the game taking over the controls You may not understand how things work unless you're a programmer, and preferably one who has worked with the api. I can't give a full lesson on this, but basically every single click, move, spell, ward, etc. EVERYTHING that happens every game is stored as variables. This is all used to make games "rigged" for lack of a better term, so that they are harder for some people and easier for others based on your current winrate. This is why everyone who plays league has a winrate between roughly 35% - 65% (give/take a few % probably). The matchmaking is there to push everyone toward 50%, and the further you get from it, the easier or harder your games get depending on whether below/above respectively. I'm not 100% sure why they do this, because you would think it would be fair to just throw in 10 people of the same rank, but i'm pretty sure the reason they do it has nothing to do with actual rank, but rather for an addiction factor. I personally stop playing if i'm losing too much or winning too much. Everyone wants to win, but we also want a challenge. So I think this is one of the things making League so addictive, everyone gets to win, but also gets a challenge, regardless of how good/bad you are. So anyway something got weird on January 1st, something got reset or changed. It was still kind of weird on the 2nd, but I felt it diminish as I played, so I believe it felt like some sort of reset or maybe they accidentally reset a few variables, which in time worked themselves out. I know I sound like i'm delusional or something but I can't see the code so I can only speak on how it feels. When you program for a long time you sort of notice when things are out of place. I hope this helps, but if not then you may need to take some game development courses or intro programming and also read up a bit on League matchmaking system. The code for it isn't open source but with google you can find various times that Rioters actually talked about it, and talked about a lot of what I mentioned in this comment. (addiction factor, pushing winrate toward 50%, etc.) So when crazy people are like "they are rigging my games I know it!!" they are correct, but they are rigging everyone's games equally so it's not like a bunch of Rioters are just bullying this one person giving them shit games or something lol
: I had one or two afk in every match for 10 in-a-row. Never saw this before. No exaggeration.
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=K1kuvM99,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-02T21:38:04.348+0000) > > I had one or two afk in every match for 10 in-a-row. Never saw this before. No exaggeration. Thx, glad i'm not crazy. I'll probably get a lot of trolls in here because people don't like it when someone complains about League matchmaking, but the way I see it is every aspect of Riot software is buggy, and their matchmaking is quite complex with a LOT of code and so much room for error. To not assume matchmaking is buggy too, or could very easily bug out when the calendar switches from 2019 to 2020, or for other patch-related reasons, would just be ignorant. It's difficult for non-programmers to understand this, because they go off of what they see, and you can't actually see a bug in matchmaking unless you're really looking past the GUI and even then it could easily be bad luck. I actually assumed it was bad luck, or the fact that I was playing a lot of Fiddle games and he's pretty weak these days. Then I noticed a couple of other people in my games complaining about losing all day yesterday. Now i'm almost certain it's a bug and probably only happening to a specific percentage of accounts. Hope they fix it because i'm not going to keep playing a game where every teammate loses 2 turrets by 13 minutes this shit is just getting ridiculous.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Tenarin (NA)
: plat jg for clash
Got team TY! Those who added you can keep me on and i'll post on here if anything goes wrong and if i'm LFG again for w/e reason
Tenarin (NA)
: plat jg for clash
Whoever just added me I may have accidentally deleted u, meant to delete someone else lol re-add pls
Comentários de Rioters
: idk, i fought a plat and beat him and im a genuine just gold 4 player, doesn't disregard the facts that some people smurf (and i played people I never play), but uh probably smurfs idk, gl in your clash games
> [{quoted}](name=epic beef bandit,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=UFd2skic,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-10T02:30:10.697+0000) > > idk, i fought a plat and beat him and im a genuine just gold 4 player, doesn't disregard the facts that some people smurf (and i played people I never play), but uh probably smurfs idk, gl in your clash games Yeah I have beat various ranks too, but it depends on teammates, and whether or not people were boosted. That's another huge issue in League. There are people running huge business just on boosting people. I know of someone making a good living doing it, and there are a ton of other sites doing it and it's on Ebay too I think. I get them when I get up to plat promos there will be this random person with like 20 cs at 20 minutes who barely laned and just kind of walked around exploring the map like he's playing an mmo or something. He'll be diamond and everyone else is like high gold low plat lol. Obvious boosting.
: Perhaps a start to a solution would be for Riot to find a way to identify accounts that are most likely to be a smurf, then pit teams with likely smurfs in them against each other. I do not know what type of algorithm or statistics they should look into, but they have a whole team that's knowledgeable about this kind of stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelsage,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=UFd2skic,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-10T02:53:22.220+0000) > > Perhaps a start to a solution would be for Riot to find a way to identify accounts that are most likely to be a smurf, then pit teams with likely smurfs in them against each other. I do not know what type of algorithm or statistics they should look into, but they have a whole team that's knowledgeable about this kind of stuff. Yeah they already have that algo for soloq so all they would have to do is apply it to clash. For Riot though that would probably be too much work and 1000 bugs would magically appear once they do it.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Tenarin

Nível 73 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão