: Am i the only one disapointed by the fact they are prioritizing new champs over VGU?
: You're not proposing any gameplay changes though, he'll still remain boring to play. Scaling stat steal is interesting, but since it is based on kills it's a snowball mechanic that hurts more a behind Mordekaiser than it helps a fed one, because you're removing his advantage in the Deaths Realm 1v1 (the 10% stat steal). My qualms with Mordekaiser are the following: - itemization has no variety - ult lacks in counterplay department - **he is very low on button presses**: as Morde you use your E to open a fight, you press your shield whenever you're low, your R again is preparation for a fight, and then it's all Auto and Q. My proposal is splitting his current Q damage a 3-part spell with ramping damage (callback to his old Q) that stops if Morde misses any target, so that if you're in the death realm and you flash let's say his Q2, Mordekaiser has to restart with a lower damage Q1, and not a Q3. Just to add some counterplay to his death realm. Also I'd make his passive deal more damage the more people are caught in it, so that it can be nerfed for the single target but gives Morde a buff for being in the fray.
> [{quoted}](name=GelsominoKiller,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PJ8R8FBa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-17T06:08:30.399+0000) > > - ult lacks in counterplay department Can't you QSS his ult's Death Realm effect, though?
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QERsv8N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-08T03:02:29.154+0000) > > Who was that used for? > > Also I'm 100% sure the people writing the patch notes have 0 clue wtf they're saying like the amount of bs and pointlessness they put into them is amazing. Like we get fucking jokes where the reason is in patch notes THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. Azir of all champs. Like, the dude is High Elo squared. No need to shove him in our faces.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QERsv8N,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-08T03:37:02.369+0000) > > Azir of all champs. Like, the dude is High Elo squared. No need to shove him in our faces. Don't forget Corki. They said the same thing in his patch notes, as well.
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: Kassadin reached pick or ban status during that time. If your team didn't first pick him, then the enemy would. Hence why people banned him even tho your mid might have wanted to pick him.
> [{quoted}](name=Anu3isII,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w1iNHuIg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T10:33:28.832+0000) > > Kassadin reached pick or ban status during that time. If your team didn't first pick him, then the enemy would. Hence why people banned him even tho your mid might have wanted to pick him. Oh, I'm aware of that. I just wasn't clear on whether that other person was commenting about current Kassadin or not. (Yes, I'm aware they specified Season 4 Kassadin) but they way they worded everything seemed like they were saying the player was "thinking that Season 4 Kassadin was still a thing". Long story short, just a misunderstanding on my part.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tentacle Advisor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UFRYK140,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-12-29T08:35:42.846+0000) > > No, it isn't. And no, he isn't. From Bronze to Diamond, Mordekaiser hovers around 53-55% Win Rate, with an abysmal pick rate. Couple this with the fact that he has a Ban Rate of 30%, from Bronze to Diamond, and it clearly suggests that something is seriously strong with the champion. Whether he can be considered OP or not, is irrelevant. He's clearly too strong and needs nerfs. Hell, even in Master/Grandmaster, he hovers around a 14-15% Ban Rate, despite having a Win Rate below 50%. This suggests that, even though he doesn't perform as well in these high elo's compared to the rest of the elo tree, those players can still see that Morde is too strong. > > So, as General Esdeath mentioned earlier ITT, "this isn't Memes and Games." > > This seems like a biased statement, considering both of their pick rates are low. > > In Ahri's case, her pick rate (which, mind you, never goes over 8% according to U.GG) suggests that only her mains play her and they do rather well on her. (Her Win Rate sits, from Bronze to Master, hovers around 51-52%) So, in my opinion, she neither needs buffs, nor nerfs. She's fine how she is. > > Galio, on the other hand, has an abysmal pick rate (only just barely hitting 3% in Challenger). And, unlike Mordekaiser, the only time Galio hits 50% Win Rate is when he's played in Silver and Grandmaster. If you ask me, these stats suggest that Galio could use a few buffs, not nerfs. (i.e. He needs some type of viable compensation for the removal of his Flash+Taunt) There is absolutely no way anyone that plays this game actually thinks Mord is balanced
> [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UFRYK140,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T09:50:26.751+0000) > > There is absolutely no way anyone that plays this game actually thinks Mord is balanced Wait, I'm confused. Are you quoting me, to agree with me, or for something else?
: if your dumb 5th pick insists on wanting to play season 4 kassadin and your first pick only wants to instalock lux support and wants no part in a trade
> [{quoted}](name=Sister meow,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w1iNHuIg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-29T07:41:57.844+0000) > > if your dumb 5th pick insists on wanting to play season 4 kassadin Is this you implying that Kassadin is bad, right now? Because his stats would say otherwise. Unless you're implying that they picked him, despite your comp not needing nor supporting it. In which case, yeah, I'd agree with you.
: Yeah dude... this makes me cry. I go gank bot kill jungle and bot. But then noone wants to get the fucking dragon lol I spam ping
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PQBYQ3Ef,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-28T17:26:52.060+0000) > > Yeah dude... this makes me cry. I go gank bot kill jungle and bot. But then noone wants to get the fucking dragon lol I spam ping I feel your pain, as during the couple games of Jungle that I play, here and there, I've had this exact scenario happen too often. Even had one game where we killed both enemy bot laners, AND their Jungler, so I spam pinged the drake. My bot lane recalled stating "We don't have mana, it'll take too long." And when I reminded them that we literally just killed everyone who could oppose us taking it, I got told I was "being toxic" and that I'd get "muted". Some players just confuse the hell outta me. It's like no one really wants to win.
: What you wrote shows that you don't understand bot pressure. Dragons are EASIER to 1v1 after the changes. The role of bot is to get prio, not hold your hand while taking dragon. If bot is in the process of harassing the enemy out and pushing for farm denial/plates, then asking them to drake with you is not worth their time, the bot gold/XP they can earn is much more valuable. Let them keep bot pressure while you solo and remind them to keep their eyes on drake. You need to be aware of the state of your teammates experience and goldwise. If mid is severely pushed in and the enemy mid ahead, then asking your bot to group in a tight spot will lead to them getting collapsed all that much easier. The moment you are aware that the enemy jungle can't make it in time and if your lanes can follow up if you get collapsed, that's the moment to get drake. If your bot decides to abandon lane while they have prio that's their mistake alright, but you should also read the shift in priority and concede drake if you have to, rather than calling for an unlikely grouping.
> [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PQBYQ3Ef,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-28T14:10:04.812+0000) > > What you wrote shows that you don't understand bot pressure. Dragons are EASIER to 1v1 after the changes. In no part of OP's post did they ever mention anything about whether or not they could solo the Dragon(s). That literally wasn't the point of their post. How could you possibly have misunderstood that? >The role of bot is to get prio, not hold your hand while taking dragon. You're doing all this nitpicking of details, and yet, somehow managed to miss the part where OP stated: "..._**and it never fails that you gank their lane, or you kill the enemy jungler, or you do anything that guarantees you a dragon, and they just leave you to try and solo it for 10 years**_ while they just have a staring contest with the remaining botlane or they just slow push their lane or they back." The OP literally mentions that in the scenarios they used, their bot lane HAD the priority that you're so hung up on. >If bot is in the process of harassing the enemy out and pushing for farm denial/plates, then asking them to drake with you is not worth their time, the bot gold/XP they can earn is much more valuable. Let them keep bot pressure while you solo and remind them to keep their eyes on drake. This is actually bad advice. If the enemy jungler is dead and your bot is shoved into the enemy tower, they should be moving to the drake to make taking it faster. It isn't a matter of whether or not your Jungler can solo it. It's a matter of, you have the priority, so use it and take the drake, then they can easily move back to bot lane. Hell, they could possibly even dive the enemy bot if their champions have the potential in their kits. If the enemy jungler is alive, then bot lane risks being ganked, anyway, for being pushed up to the enemy tower. So, why not just get the drake, ward up and reset while your enemy laners are stuck under their turret? You come back to lane with more combat stats than they do, so it makes harrassing them even stronger. >If mid is severely pushed in and the enemy mid ahead, then asking your bot to group in a tight spot will lead to them getting collapsed all that much easier. This is the only scenario where an exception would be made. However, you're speaking under the assumption that your bot lane will immediately be spotted moving to the drake. Which means they're going through the enemy tribush (if playing blue side) or a warded river bush (if Red Side), which wouldn't make a lick of sense to do, anyway, so that is highly situational thinking. >The moment you are aware that the enemy jungle can't make it in time and if your lanes can follow up if you get collapsed, that's the moment to get drake. You basically just repeated what OP mentioned in their post. >If your bot decides to abandon lane while they have prio that's their mistake alright, but you should also read the shift in priority and concede drake if you have to, rather than calling for an unlikely grouping. Bot lane pushing into the enemy tower, while the enemy does nothing but freeze it under their tower, due to the heavy harass they are taking (assumably the exact reason they're under tower, in the first place) gives them free rein to roam to the dragon freely. There's no reason not to roam to it, as being in a stalemate under the enemy turret while gaining no traction isn't worth the time/resources spent doing so.
CarneDElev (EUNE)
: Everything about the game is fine now,Morde is pretty balanced,if anything he should get a buff on his e that increases the casting speed and the Magic Pen so he can have an easier time against tanks.Champions that need nerfs are ahri and galio.
> [{quoted}](name=CarneDElev,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UFRYK140,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-12-29T07:48:56.937+0000) > > Everything about the game is fine now,Morde is pretty balanced No, it isn't. And no, he isn't. From Bronze to Diamond, Mordekaiser hovers around 53-55% Win Rate, with an abysmal pick rate. Couple this with the fact that he has a Ban Rate of 30%, from Bronze to Diamond, and it clearly suggests that something is seriously strong with the champion. Whether he can be considered OP or not, is irrelevant. He's clearly too strong and needs nerfs. Hell, even in Master/Grandmaster, he hovers around a 14-15% Ban Rate, despite having a Win Rate below 50%. This suggests that, even though he doesn't perform as well in these high elo's compared to the rest of the elo tree, those players can still see that Morde is too strong. So, as General Esdeath mentioned earlier ITT, "this isn't Memes and Games." >Champions that need nerfs are ahri and galio. This seems like a biased statement, considering both of their pick rates are low. In Ahri's case, her pick rate (which, mind you, never goes over 8% according to U.GG) suggests that only her mains play her and they do rather well on her. (Her Win Rate sits, from Bronze to Master, hovers around 51-52%) So, in my opinion, she neither needs buffs, nor nerfs. She's fine how she is. Galio, on the other hand, has an abysmal pick rate (only just barely hitting 3% in Challenger). And, unlike Mordekaiser, the only time Galio hits 50% Win Rate is when he's played in Silver and Grandmaster. If you ask me, these stats suggest that Galio could use a few buffs, not nerfs. (i.e. He needs some type of viable compensation for the removal of his Flash+Taunt)
: Read much? I asked Ahri to swap, she was AFK in the picking phase. I locked in Qiyana to deal with Akali, not with Malphite, but Ahri, after coming back in the game at around 5 mins in, she refused the swap because "Malphite has too much armor for her to deal damage". I specifically stated in the OP as well that the pick was made because I expected the Ahri to be a team mate and swap, not an idiot who doesn't know that her damage is magic so it doesn't care about Malphite's armor. So yes, I did put myself in a bad spot, but the pick was never intended for fighting Malphite, heck, I even stated that in the OP, that if she wasn't AFK and would say from the picking phase that she won't swap, I wouldn't had picked Qiyana. Learn to read the whole thing, not just the parts that would make you look smart, ok?
> [{quoted}](name=IP Masquerena,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rVBTeE5c,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-26T13:11:06.898+0000) > > Read much? > > I asked Ahri to swap, she was AFK in the picking phase. I locked in Qiyana to deal with Akali, not with Malphite, but Ahri, after coming back in the game at around 5 mins in, she refused the swap because "Malphite has too much armor for her to deal damage". > > I specifically stated in the OP as well that the pick was made because I expected the Ahri to be a team mate and swap, not an idiot who doesn't know that her damage is magic so it doesn't care about Malphite's armor. > > So yes, I did put myself in a bad spot, but the pick was never intended for fighting Malphite, heck, I even stated that in the OP, that if she wasn't AFK and would say from the picking phase that she won't swap, I wouldn't had picked Qiyana. > > Learn to read the whole thing, not just the parts that would make you look smart, ok? Her being afk doesn't excuse you from the fact that you could have simply picked something to deal with Malphite, considering that you KNEW Ahri was either (A) not paying attention to any of the pre-game chat or (B) completely afk, either through ALT+Tabbing or literally not being at the computer. Ahri being AFK is another problem, on its own, which is something I personally despise, as Champ Select is the first most important part of any game. However, with knowing that information on that player being AFK, you should have taken it upon yourself to pick something that could deal with Malphite. From what your OP stated, I'm under the impression that during Champ Select, you were given the role of Top Lane, while Ahri was given the role of Mid Lane. I also can assume that you hovered Akali, prior to the enemy taking it, and then following said pick with Malphite. And given you said you were last pick, you knew that Ahri was gonna go mid against the Akali. So what you SHOULD HAVE DONE was lock in something that could take care of Malphite. Why? Because Ahri clearly wasn't communicating in Champ Select, making your chances of lane swapping very low, to non-existent. > Learn to read the whole thing, not just the parts that would make you look smart, ok? This has nothing to do with me "looking smart". It's simply me taking EVERYTHING you said, and realizing that you could have avoided this entire scenario, entirely, by picking a Champion to deal with the Malphite, rather than intentionally picking something that your team was clearly not prepared for.
: Riot: Trust your team and you will win
> [{quoted}](name=IP Masquerena,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rVBTeE5c,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-20T00:28:13.140+0000) >I have to lock in so I lock in Qiyana... Why would you intentionally lock in Qiyana (an AD assassin) into Malphite? > I'm too behind to be able to do anything because not only was I hard countered by trying to trust my team... No. You were "hard countered" by your own decision to lock in an AD assassin into a Malphite. This has nothing to do with your team, regardless of how good or terribly they played. You put yourself in that losing position with your choice of champion pick.
wolvius (EUW)
: Its just the snowbally nature of aram, by the time you become a champion (20% cdr from callfield and kindle gem) one team already probably has a huge lead and the other is getting shit on. Playing aatrox in aram you either feel like a world ender from your team snowballing heavily or your impact seems equal to how well aatrox clears superminions aka shite. _Another thing to mention is since healing is based on damage dealt attacks any armor reduces healing by a lot since conqueror isn't true damage no more._ He doesn't receive any less healing on aram unless he targets someone with reduced damage taken in the gamemode as his healing is damage based. If you ever want to check a champions aram specific changes ingame click the enemy champ and hover over their 'howling abyss aura' and it should mention any "balancing" done to them. He may also feel weaker as due to his atrocious health regen which means poke hurts, i actually start guardian horn most games because its so bad.
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gj2QjGLA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-25T14:58:48.495+0000) > > Its just the snowbally nature of aram, by the time you become a champion (20% cdr from callfield and kindle gem) one team already probably has a huge lead and the other is getting shit on. Playing aatrox in aram you either feel like a world ender from your team snowballing heavily or your impact seems equal to how well aatrox clears superminions aka shite. > > _Another thing to mention is since healing is based on damage dealt attacks any armor reduces healing by a lot since conqueror isn't true damage no more._ > > He doesn't receive any less healing on aram unless he targets someone with reduced damage taken in the gamemode as his healing is damage based. > > If you ever want to check a champions aram specific changes ingame click the enemy champ and hover over their 'howling abyss aura' and it should mention any "balancing" done to them. > > He may also feel weaker as due to his atrocious health regen which means poke hurts, i actually start guardian horn most games because its so bad. This makes a lot of sense, actually. Thank you for clearing that up.
Comentários de Rioters
SirHydro (NA)
: Exactly, because I'm right aren't I? Jungler's are perfect good lil boys and girls and never make mistakes. Glad we both agree that Jungler's can do no wrong and are never responsible for any loss that happens ever. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=SirHydro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=00200000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-21T06:20:54.955+0000) > >...Glad we both agree.... Except, I DON'T agree with you. There was nothing to agree on, since you never said anything worth debating. All you did was spout some facetious nonsense. Not once have I ever stated that Junglers are "always right", nor have I ever stated that Junglers are "never responsible for losses". In fact, if you actually took the time to read through my comments towards other people, you would have known that I argue against both sides of the discussion, both towards Laners AND towards Junglers. But, hey, if you wanna keep being a smartass and not offer anything meaningful to the discussion, be my guest. But I'ma have to ask that you do so, outside of this thread.
: > [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mYdnFTm8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-18T10:46:31.000+0000) > > Here's the problem with your assumption: If you are hard carrying, playing 80-90% of the game in a lane, and not really ever having a jungle game, warding does fall off and isn't as necessary. > > If I was playing something else, or there was pressure on the map at all, I would have 20-24 wards at least in a 25 minute game. > > There was simply no need. > > I won lane hard. (all wards were expended there) > > Took drakes (some wards there) > > And after we had bot turret, I went and took mid in succession too. > > Playing like this just has the same symptoms as a hard carry top laner; You spend a lot of time forcing and a lot less time warding. (My assists are not using my R, like a lot of Sorakas. They are actually being the front liner) Trying to defend your lack of wards is counterproductive. It should be a habit to ward, not something you have to focus on which gets neglected because you're carrying. If you're getting away with it, it's because you're in low MMR. It's not a sign of dominant carrying skills.
> [{quoted}](name=Ice Weasel X,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mYdnFTm8,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-18T11:07:26.056+0000) > > Trying to defend your lack of wards is counterproductive. It should be a habit to ward, not something you have to focus on which gets neglected because you're carrying. If you're getting away with it, it's because you're in low MMR. It's not a sign of dominant carrying skills. THANK YOU! The fact that the OP even considered trying to defend that point, shows that they aren't ready to progress in the ranks.
SirHydro (NA)
: Like I said, Junglers are a faultless role that never make mistakes =)
> [{quoted}](name=SirHydro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=002000000000,timestamp=2019-12-18T08:31:43.019+0000) > > Like I said, Junglers are a faultless role that never make mistakes =) See, now I see that you're not actually trying to have any type of discussion over this topic, and instead, are trying to be a facetious smartass. And because of that, I've nothing more to say to you.
: That's partly true. But this year in particular, it's sort of extreme. You mess up *once*, you are behind like 3 levels. You *don't* mess up once, but don't actually manage to get ahead, then compared to the rest of the game, you are still behind 1-2 levels. And I mean, it's been this way since as long as I can remember, but if you mess up *more* than once, you're probably better off afk so you don't feed the enemy team anywhere you go. It's not really an exaggeration. The jungle changes this year are pretty crippling, and A LOT of it has to do with how much power Riot wanted to put into dragons and the possibility of a second rift herald. They took all of the power from the jungle, and put it into "4 man bot asap and take drag hurr durr" They're on the right track in nerfing dragons in the upcoming patch (except cloud, they're buffing that one, and honestly, that's fair) but you can legitimately level faster just joining a solo lane, unless you get *ahead*. Going even, you're still like 1.5 levels behind the solo lanes, and often about a level behind bot. I get that failing within your role is supposed to be punishing. I don't mind falling horribly behind if I'm playing like shit (read: no I'm not, I'm tilted af...but I know *why* I'm behind...) but when *nothing has gone wrong yet* and I'm still level 4 to everyone else's level 6, there's an issue.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jUttEyjV,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-18T06:45:17.768+0000) > >...but when *nothing has gone wrong yet* and I'm still level 4 to everyone else's level 6, there's an issue. This line, alone, pretty much sums up the current Jungle problems.
: Soraka the KDA God, Stomp God, Carry God... with a skin to boot!
As a Support main, I couldn't give a damn about your KDA. There is one thing I noticed, however, that caught my attention almost immediately. USE YOUR DAMN WARDS!!! Your vision score is atrocious, in ALL OF YOUR GAMES!!! You have multiple games where you've had 2 stacks of FREE WARDS on your trinket for 14+ minutes of the game. (i.e The entirety of the game) Like, come on! Place them in the lane bushes. Place them in the dragon pit. Hell, place them behind your team's buff entrance, for all I care. Just place the damn wards! I'm sorry if I sound like I'm attacking you, because that isn't my intention. But you seriously need to get your vision score up, if you plan to get out of Silver as a Support main. (And, honestly, as any role main, at this point.) Your average Vision score is 28.1, your average Control Ward placement @ 15 minutes MATCHES your Control Wards bought...One...which is a problem in itself. Again, this isn't me attacking you, personally. But the Support in me is screaming, at the sight of your vision score.
yukumari (NA)
: What is the point of having a "Remember me" button on the client...
I don't have this issue with the client, but I do have this issue everytime I close the tab I have the League Boards open in.
Süjo (NA)
: i hate laners with vision and warning, dying and feeding all the time mainly for the opposing jungler which I'm stomping... and after feeding and delivering all possible goals dying randomly, they turn and blame you. Sometimes I feel like throwing my notebook through the window.
Understandable. It sucks when you give your team massive lead, only for them to turn around and throw it, due to them lacking the knowledge to fully utilize said lead.
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: What I hate is how hard we're being punished for not having a successful gank. U failed a gank and now the solo laners are 3 levels ahead of u. I wonder how can I kill a yasuo, cassio, morde etc when they're 3 levels ahead of me Ofc riot only wants us to play their batshit broken Lee sin in order to survive the current shit jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Charmy Bird,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-12-15T13:14:24.948+0000) > > What I hate is how hard we're being punished for not having a successful gank. U failed a gank and now the solo laners are 3 levels ahead of u. I wonder how can I kill a yasuo, cassio, morde etc when they're 3 levels ahead of me Yet another thing Laners don't seem to get (spoken from a Laner, myself). Like, I'm not coming to your lane as a Level 2 (non {{champion:64}}) Jungler to gank your (probably by now) Level 4-5 opponent unless I can be 100% sure a kill comes from it. "But you can burn their flash and I can kill them later." Um, no. If I come in and all I get is a Flash, don't expect to see me for the rest of the game, because I will literally be useless due to extreme Jungle nerf conditions. It's ironic because Laners use to complain about Junglers "not helping me win my lane". But now that laners can solo win their lane (due to exp buffs to mid/top), those SAME LANERS don't wanna agree to "help the Jungler stay relevant in the game". I have never felt this bad for Junglers in a long time. And I'm a support main, a role that used to be in the exact same "spotlight of complaints".
GankLord (NA)
: Forget the skuttlecrab what about Dragon or Rift. Like Literally the dragon helps everyone. My team gave up the dragon to get some kills after a succesful gank. One person that escaped the gank killed me and took the dragon because I was low doing it alone.
I feel your pain on this one. I hate this as both a laner and when I end up autofilled to Jungle. Like, I could be playing support and we could kill both laners down bot, and get the enemy Jungle so low that they have to base. I'll begin spam pinging the dragon. But, my teammates choose to instead back to base for no reason, other than **"I'm oom"** or **"I have [insert gold amount here] so I can buy my [insert powerspike item here]"**, from the adc, nonetheless. Then they wanna complain to me when the enemy jungler comes back down towards bot, and solo's the dragon, since my vision has fallen off. Like, what the fuck?
SirHydro (NA)
: It's not the laner's job to win jungle for you. Isn't that what you entitled jungle mains like to belch out anytime someone wants to critisize a jungler or ask for a gank? How it's not your job to win lane for me? Which is you know, your job? Oh I LOVE listening to Junglers cry.
The funny thing about this comment **_(coming from someone who generally mains Support/Mid)_** is that it was the laners who started that specific argument between Junglers and Laners. Laners use to always complain about how they were losing their lanes due to the enemy Jungler "always being present" and their Jungler "never being around to counter it". But the problem there is that those same laners would never set the lane up for gnaks. Laners would consistently: A) Perma-push without any vision (and I mean deep vision, not that "Oh, the enemy Jungler is pretty much here, already, by the time we see them on our river bush ward vision") B) Ignore their Jungler's pings to "back-off" if they spotted the enemy Jungler heading to a lane, through vision that they, themselves, got **FOR THEIR LANERS**. Only to spam Question Mark pings on their Jungler, after being killed (despite getting pinged to be wary), regardless of their Jungler's current position or activity. C) Ignore their Jungler's ping to "assist them" at Scuttle that they are currently contesting. Only to complain to their Jungler for either losing the Scuttle and/or dying to the enemy jungler. (For some reason laners also didn't seem to understand that all that time contesting the scuttle was halting their jungler's pathing and, therefore, their ability to gank lanes at specific times.) So, not only is your comment funny to me _**(as a laner)**_, it's also very, very ironic.
: I always take the enemy buff and say "pls ward my (farthest buff), and if they invade, collapse, ez kill" 90% chance you snowball off of that play, and people just go "huh?"
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-14T07:59:53.157+0000) > 90% chance you snowball off of that play, and people just go "huh?" Sure, but there's also a 90% chance your teammates will completely ignore you.
vimaid (NA)
: Jungler is a thankless role it gets autofilled more then support
> [{quoted}](name=vimaid,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-14T06:43:55.085+0000) > > Jungler is a thankless role it gets autofilled more then support Tell me about it. I've been autofilled to Jungle 3 games in a row. (The 2nd two were due to people dodging whenever I got my actual roles)
Bultz (NA)
: When you finally get your role on PBE to try the new champion
Or, worse, when you get the "Should have been quicker" response.
: And on top of this, as soon they start crapping the bed in lane, the good ol *jungler alive pings* come through. It's so outrageously tilting
> [{quoted}](name=AstroFerrari ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-14T06:27:35.543+0000) > > And on top of this, as soon they start crapping the bed in lane, the good ol *jungler alive pings* come through. It's so outrageously tilting This happened to me, in an earlier game. My mid laner decided he didn't wanna use his prio to help with scuttle fights and I ended up dying to his jungler, since the enemy jungler decided to actually help. So, I thought to myself "Okay, I'll ignore Mid Lane, then." Fast forward a couple seconds, as I'm walking from base (due to the respawn from the aforementioned fight), my mid laner gets solo killed by their opposing laner. They immediately began spam pinging the "Question Mark" ping around my champion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tentacle Advisor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-14T04:42:15.758+0000) > > Believe it or not, it isn't due to the Jungle changes that made junglers weaker. Oh, no, no, no. > > What I hate the most about Jungling is when you have _**TWO LANES**_ with Jungle priority, early game (let's say Top and Mid Lane). And _**NEITHER ONE OF THEM**_ decides to leave their lane to help contest the Scuttle crab that you and the opposing Jungler are fighting over. _**DESPITE ME**_ (as the Jungler in the scenario) pinging it so much that I lose the ability to ping any further. > > That's what I hate about Jungling. Jungle can't carry anymore unless you're a Lee Sin, Olaf, or Rek'sai. You need to have a champ that can delete people at lv2-3 and has enough burst+CC to compensate for terrible laners, because junglers now fall off by lv5 if they don't pop off from lv2-3 ganks. You're always behind 2 levels of enemy laners, and if you can't 1v1 the enemy jungler they take all your camps and you become worse than a cannon minion without help from laners. You cannot duel laners other than the support or a losing adc anymore. I used to play jungle so I could be independent from garbage inters, but now you're completely dependent on at least 2 lanes doing well because all you're good for as jungler is getting winning lanes snowballed since you can't contest lanes on your own anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hKR7c7bZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T05:28:13.846+0000) > You're always behind 2 levels of enemy laners, and if you can't 1v1 the enemy jungler they take all your camps and you become worse than a cannon minion without help from laners. This is the 2nd thing I hate the most. And here I thought Riot wanted to open up options for Jungle champions. But here they are compressing them even further than they were, before.
Comentários de Rioters
: It's just a fun game mode dude get over it... why do people have to complain about literally everything.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p0eJwAcO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T12:29:27.555+0000) > why do people have to complain about literally everything. You do realize that there is not a single thing, in the world, that DOESN'T have someone complaining about it, right? Literally anything you can look up, someone has complained about it. It's called "having different likes/dislikes". People can dislike things, just as much as you can like things. So how about YOU "get over it".
Harimi (EUW)
: Star Guardian Nami Fan Concept and Splash Art
As someone who absolutely adores Nami's design, I approve of this skin concept. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Riot should increase ARAM dodge time
Personally, when it comes to the dodges in ARAM, I just can't stand the people who dodge at the very last second. And I do mean, the _**very last second**_. This has happened so many times, that I often just close League altogether, out of pure frustration.
: No one cares Conqueror should be only melee rune , mages already have runes like phase rush /electro /comet that they were balanced around +50 ap for range mage is cancer
> [{quoted}](name=NerfMIDLANERS0,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Io7Lg0AA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-04T17:00:49.793+0000) > > No one cares Conqueror should be only melee rune , mages already have runes like phase rush /electro /comet that they were balanced around > +50 ap for range mage is cancer I second this. I haven't had the pleasure (or, in this case, displeasure) of going against a Conqueror Ryze, just yet. But I have gone against Conqueror Cassiopeia, both on Summoner's Rift, AND on ARAM. She's just stupid. On top of the fact that she's always been a "break your index finger by spamming one button" champion, she now gets to gain MASSIVE HEALING while doing so. What's the point of her being Squishy and easily bursted, if she pretty much does enough Sustained damage to not even care about that one weakness? And that's not even factoring in things like Seraph shield (which is a core item on her), Ravenous Hunter and Taste of Blood. She just heals for way too much, right now, while also dealing Way too much damage, on top of it. There's no trade-off of power, if you ask me. Like, when can you actually consider any trade against her, a decent one if she will just heal it back anyway?
: As someone who used to exclusively jungle but now mains support yuumi i can tell you exactly why i no longer jungle which is all the champions i play are slow starters that need level 6 or struggle to clear camps in a decent amount of time so if you make the mistake of say starting blue as eve then a kha, lee, jarvan ect walks out of new fancy bush the only thing you can do in that scenario is die and since xp catchup is gone your basically deleted from the game unless you get lucky and the jungler never ambushes you again. Comparetively i can be much more effective as a support and since the incomes about the same that doesn't bother me so much.
I only really play Eve in the Jungle, whenever I'm autofilled there, simply because I love her design and kit. So I feel you on that "invaded at Blue and now perpetually behind" thing. The only other jungler I play is Warwick because, to me, he's simple to execute, has decent clear speed (as well as healthy) and can solo drag, early, if the opportunity presents itself. That being said, I've always been terrible at the role. My ganking is decent but it doesn't make up for my attrocious pathing issues. I'm more objective based, so I'm used to playing late scaling Junglers (or, in Warwick's case, Champions that need level 6) and rarely look for ganks. Usually leading teammates to flame me, which shy'd me away from the role. This season just made that feeling worse, with the nerf to camp exp and removal of catch up exp. When I'm behind as a Jungler, I feel it and so does my team. Which, as we all know, makes me feel it even more through the chat. And this is all with me TELLING my team that I am autofilled.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why Laners should hate the Jungle exp nerf as well as Junglers
> If you stay behind, you stay there.... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: The Bots Have Invaded ARAM
The bots are ONLY from Twisted Treeline. They were also (as someone has already pointed out) from the Co-op vs AI mode. The problem is that, now that Twisted Treeline is being removed (the one place the bots were practically being harbored), we're going to see a lot of them start to appear in the other game modes more frequently. It's funny, though, because it's really not like none of us saw this coming.
Saezio (EUNE)
: If you are not looking to do damage, why are you picking a damage support? Luls. Like being a tank player and playing Sona as a tank.
Saying that Senna is a damage-oriented support is the equivalent of you saying that Nami and Soraka are damage-oriented supports. Therefore, I'm gonna need you to just not. Also, I've played Sona as a tank, plenty of times, and have won games with it. So, again, just don't.
: The Problem with Senna
Don't take this personally, as I'm not intending it to be a [direct] jab at you, as a person. But, everything you've just stated gives off the impression that you haven't actually **played** the champion.
Axxuka (NA)
: People need to learn Senna FAST
You're not alone in this. The one game (or was it two, I can't really remember) I got her in, I built somewhat the same as you. UTILITY. Same items as you, except I built Ardent over Athene's. (It just felt right, at the time.) I've never liked playing damage oriented supports. Hence, my inability to perform well on Pyke, despite everyone saying he's easy to pick up. I prefer tank supports and utility enchanters. And that's how I build Senna. In short, I play Senna as an Enchanter who just happens to have Marksman capabilities, rather than a Marksman who just happens to have Enchanter capabilities.
: A Thanks to All Twisted Treeline Players
"A Thanks To All Twisted Treeling Players" Thanking a community of players for their love of a gamemode, that you plan on removing, solely because YOU chose to not only ignore the gamemode, but also the very community of players you're currently "thanking" is a pretty-damn shady move, Riot. "We're sad to see such a longtime game mode leave our official rotation..." Except...you're really not. And you've proven this by, again, ignoring the community of players who played the mode and refusing to keep up with updates for the map. ESPECIALLY, when it comes to handling the MASSIVE bot issue. This entire "we had to remove it to give us more time to focus on our other gamemodes" is nothing but a damn cop out.
: The only problem with theorycrafting is that it is also exploited for trolling. Dont get me started on Nubrac's Teemo support. Theres a guy spamming Malph support and goes top and steals a wave and a half worth of top exp, then goes into the enemy jg and dicks around for another minute and a half. The poor adc is then left to their own devices in a 2v1 lane with a 0 protection turret. Its done nothing but hurt their own team more than putting the enemy behind. Sure, it gets wins, but is it really them doing all the hard work? No.
I can see how that can be an issue. But moments like the Nubrac issue involved Ranked Play. Theorycrafting in a competitive ranked environment should never be acceptable due to the game actually being worth something (in this case, LP). But, even with that, Normal games shouldn't necessarily be the "I can do whatever I want here, at the expense of my team, solely because I want to test stuff out" because there are ways to do so without harming the enjoyment of others (Practice Tool and Customs). With that, we also need to realize that there is a clear difference between theroycrafting, (via build paths, rune setups, matchup testing) and trolling (via Nubrac Teemo Ranked, that Singed Support issue, and the Nunu support issue). All those had something in common: Ranked Play. Had they been doing those strats in Norms, it'd be a different story, because then other players could have seen some possible differnt strats to laning, counter-jungling, etc. Now, there is a level of patience the rest of the players would have to endure as well (outside of Ranked Play, that is) with people trying stuff like this. Norms are the place to generally "dick around" and "relax" from Ranked, given that many players play Ranked exclusively. But, it's also where people can go to test their limits in different matchups. I realize I'm kind of being repetitive (maybe even a lot), but I hope my general point is, or has been getting across. I do agree with your argument, but I also believe that there are ways to theorycraft, WITHOUT holding the overall gaming experience, for the other players involved, hostage.
: NA needs to loosen up...
And I'll bet if a Korean player did ANY of the stuff you mentioned, all of NA would be screaming: "OH! CHECK OUT THE BRAND NEW OP KOREAN STRAT! I'M GONNA SPAM THE SAME BUILD IN MY GAMES! IT'S SO BROKEN AND OVERPOWERED!" It's honestly just sad, at this point, that NA players look down on any of their own players for theorycrafting, but will praise other servers for it, as though they're gods, of some kind.
: TFT - Please stop manually interfering with the natural RNG of the game, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Removing the "losing member picks first" aspect of TFT, would erase any chance of the losing player to make any sort of comeback. It will, almost literally, make so to where if you're at the bottom of the list, you may as well stop playing. I don't even play TFT, anymore, so I can't comment on the champs and/or items that can or cannot sway the game in any one player's favor. But I played the game enough, during it's beta release, to understand just how important that "loser picks first" rule is to the mode. Not to mention, I'm sure that the double-edged sword strat to purposefully lose the first few rounds, in order to take advantage of carousel pulls is still a thing. Removing the "loser picks first" aspect would delete that [risky, yet sometimes viable] strat, entirely.
: Camera randomly locking EVERYTIME since last patch
Thank god it's not just me that's been having this issue!
: Seriously, its aram
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3xXAX8xH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-11T09:27:44.802+0000) > > Seriously, its aram And?
: If you already have rant in the title, why not just post it in the rant board...
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3xXAX8xH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T08:34:19.616+0000) > > If you already have rant in the title, why not just post it in the rant board... Honestly, I tend to simply browse the League Boards, and comment here-and-there. So, I wasn't aware that there was a Rant section.
Comentários de Rioters
: Cant wait for the Nami & Morgana skin!!~ ♥ {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Same. I've been excited since the skins' announcement.
: What I hate with an unimaginable passion is that Yuumi just chooses the fattest carry on her team, sits on them for the rest of the match and scrolls 4chan with their other hand while making the carry they are sitting on essentially unkillable. Happened yesterday. The enemy jungler, Volibear, got two kills early and Yuumi instantly left her lane to sit on Voli for the rest of the match. She occasionally pressed W to move on and heal her dying AD carry for about 400 hp, then pressed W on Volibear again. We can't kill the Yuumi because we can't kill the Volibear, we can't kill the Volibear because we can't kill the Yuumi.
This is the main thing I hate about Yuumi. Just got out of a game, today, where the Yuumi just sat on their fed Zed or fed Pantheon, for most of the game, after lane phase ended. There's literally zero way to avoid a Zed who's popped Youmuu's and is getting that RIDICULOUS speed boost from Yuumi's E. What I will honestly never understand, though, is why Riot gave Yuumi, a champion who literally cannot be touched while on an Ally, an ability that hard slows you if it's empowered (of which, her allies can help her land, making it virtually undodgeable) AND a movespeed boost on her HEALING ability? If you ask me, it's her E that makes her kit overloaded. You want her to have a heal? Cool. But why does that heal have to come with a speed boost? And, on top of that, she can hold two stacks of said heal/speed boost. With the way her E scales, and the "healing increase" items that she builds, there's literally no reason she should have so much in that ability. And that's before mentioning the fact that the heal is a "% missing HP" heal, which, to me, makes no sense at all.
Exibir mais

Tentacle Advisor

Nível 219 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão