: Father and son
:D That's adorable with Kog'maw! didn't know that!
: > [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I7GAwGrm,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T03:51:07.287+0000) > > Again that was just an example. But this applies to all cc assassins have. Again you are lying and literally didn't put more than 5 seconds of thought into making this thread. You are literally complaining about HARD CC and assassins proving SETUP and them "almost always" providing CC that is just as good or better than tanks... READ YOUR OWN POST! literally everything you said is wrong and now you want to backpedal like crazy without even bothering to correct your own FAULTY argument. Sorry but a slow is not a setup or better than what tanks bring in any capacity. Literally everything you said is wrong. There is no other way of saying it.
I thought he was talking about only hard cc as well as that seems to be the one in his post that's upsetting him.
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Gray Wind,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I7GAwGrm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T21:10:07.295+0000) > > Considering her ult and dagger dashes, I don't think she needs one. That's not really the point of this thread, and I NEVER said she needs cc.
I could've sworn the OP was more centered on kat not having any cc and griping. It moved me to believe you were arguing for her to have some. Must've been tired at the time. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
: You know Mobility is getting out of control when Riot has to give Annie an MS steriod.
aezens (EUW)
: I think the reduced defense is why she get attention in the first place. Pretty sure movement speed and damage changes (apparently the dps is actually lower) isn´t really the important thing since they could have done this a long time ago. It´s obvious they want to reduce her damage reduction because it´s very strong in a oneshot meta. Her winrate is far from bad even in high elo.
: Here's the issue: I don't think they CAN go back to the state where characters weren't as mobile. Riven, Yasuo, and Lee are always extremely popular because people like their mobility. Rather than bring those down, it looks like Riot wants to bring other characters up. It's significantly easier to buff or change something on an individual champion than systematically nerf everyone else. They aren't going to nerf everyone down so champions like Annie can compete; they're going to buff champs like Annie to be able to compete. Annie in particular has always been a one-dimensional, all or nothing champ. She either has flash and bursts you down, or she does nothing. They're trying to make her able to do her one thing, the nuclear bear bomb, more often by giving her some kind of movement option that isn't instantaneous.
I actually like it, I hate taking pred or ghost on annie, I kind of had weird ideas for a new Annie anyway. I just didn't think a change would ever happen so I never posted anything.
Saevum (NA)
: So... do this means tibbers will be sprinting around too? might as well just make her summon voli.
I actually want that. Like voli kills 'voli' and goes into an existential crisis for the rest of the game.
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I7GAwGrm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-01T20:32:21.770+0000) > > {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:91}} > Here are pretty much all of the assassins with no hard cc > > And about a half of those don't really have any cc, if i'm not mistaken I'm not just talking about hard cc I'm talking about ANY kind of cc, and literally every single one of those champs have cc (except kat).
Considering her ult and dagger dashes, I don't think she needs one.
: What's the tradeoff for Qiyana's low ultimate cooldown on such a high utility spell?
You know what I think they need to do? They need to nerf it in one or more ways: 1. Make it so it can't go around corners. 2. Make it so the stun can only travel a certain distance along the walls. 3. Make it so she can't use the same wall repeatedly. My problem with the R is that she can do things without risk, when a large part of what balances an assassin is that they have to risk themselves. Qiyana does not have to do that in most cases. Qiyana took away for the most part the safety of fighting Baron in his pit as well as the dragon pit. Help any enemy team with an R happy Qiyana opposing them. esp if she has tp.... (I acknowledge people have probably said these exact same things.) That said, I acknowledge that it might make it unusable, but I don't think she should be able to use the whole jungle wall connected to baron pit. I hope the CD nerf does plenty though.
Sukishoo (NA)
: And then... the Chromas happened (Star Guardians 2019)
I argue that that's the idea behind her skin and chromas, I don't mind chromas tbh, they give options to people who don't like the original skin's color pallete, or would just like one or all of the other palettes more.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Gray Wind,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzpnWa9l,comment-id=000600010000000000000000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:13:55.231+0000) > > We were talking about Vayne now you're going back to Qiyana because it suits you, also I don't think throwing straw-man accusations around to cushion yourself is making this any better. Back to Vayne - which requires talking about said ability, you're saying that unless you successfully activate said interaction it is useless, we are saying that the ability isn't only good for that. Then you say that's irrelevant because despite us saying the wall interaction isn't needed which is still talking about it you say we're not talking about it. ..... Jesus fuck you dont read do you? The original comment was comparing qiyana ult to vayne/poppy knockback into wall. Holy hell. I mean, this thread is specifically about quyana.
{{summoner:12}} I'm sorry that when everyone wants to debate the new thing you don't like it. I did read, my first sentence is an acknowledgement of it. You've only been rude so none of us want to go back to it, even if to just humor you. {{summoner:12}}
: ***
Well, I mean, if you consider the fact that plenty of countries including the USA are looking to ban loot boxes it's making loot boxes less viable, especially since the USA is has arguments going on in the senate RN about banning loot boxes to MINORS you know, League's **TARGET AUDIENCE.** I'm going to present something that allows them to still get paid without alienating the main portion of their player base, I'm sorry I called it fiasco, you're offensive, vulgar language and uncivil behavior left me thinking you were a drama queen so I decided to go along with it. Seems I wasn't wrong, you're going here to fight and cause trouble and twist what people are saying, not actually trying to talk sense. Edit: All anyone's been saying is "there's got to be a better way than gambling" and you've been saying this whole time "YOU MEAN FREEEEEEE???" and no, we're saying the target audience might become an issue and the money slim if they rely on it due to laws being passed around, you won't listen because apparently gambling's the only way to make money to you. For some reason. Edit: Did you know things that rely on an addiction like gambling which is what has been agreed by researchers and society that loot boxes are. If you are not aware of all this happening then maybe you shouldn't act like a high and mighty know it all.
: We were talking about Vayne now you're going back to Qiyana because it suits you, also I don't think throwing straw-man accusations around to cushion yourself is making this any better. Back to Vayne - which requires talking about said ability, you're saying that unless you successfully activate said interaction it is useless, we are saying that the ability isn't only good for that. Then you say that's irrelevant because despite us saying the wall interaction isn't needed which is still talking about it you say we're not talking about it.
Which means basically we were saying you're statement using vayne as a juxtaposition to Qiyana doesn't really work, because Vayne's E is useful as a getaway in most scenarios, 'useless', We are criticizing that. Edit: I understand your desire to stick with the original debate subject but subjects can be changed and you're not going to get us to switch by telling us we're making straw-men because now we're trying to debate something else. . . . {{summoner:12}}
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Gray Wind,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzpnWa9l,comment-id=0006000100000000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-24T21:29:06.399+0000) > > if it's not relevant why mention that part in the first place? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I never did, given i was specifically talking about the into the wall interraction. "So? Its still very hard for her to land it outside jungle and river, which are intentionally her strengths. Its like saying vayne/poppy e is easy to land.... Its not unless the enemy mispoaitions." The original statement, clearly talking about landing it on terrain. You just made up a random ass strawman.
We were talking about Vayne now you're going back to Qiyana because it suits you, also I don't think throwing straw-man accusations around to cushion yourself is making this any better. Back to Vayne - which requires talking about said ability, you're saying that unless you successfully activate said interaction it is useless, we are saying that the ability isn't only good for that. Then you say that's irrelevant because despite us saying the wall interaction isn't needed which is still talking about it you say we're not talking about it.
mark6028 (EUW)
: Aww yeah season 9
You know what? I've been wanting to leave more and more, but I haven't because I want to give my take on a particular skin-line, but now that you put it like that... I'm legitimately considering quitting. {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: ***
> Free to play does not mean they are exempt from expenses and by that route what would you consider as "expensive?" Keep in mind that buying said products keep riot servers running, employees paid, water flowing, and food on the table. As much as you'd like to believe that the people working there are rolling in the dough, I'm pretty sure Tencent gets a large slice of that profit leaving them with not much else. > > No person is going to work for free, nobody. Even volunteers expect a free lunch which equates to being paid. Those skins are top notch, but there are other skins that match in quality i.e Elementalist Lux, Pulsefire Ezreal. They are making it so you really have to not mind gambling to get hextech, I can buy any of the skins they're offering save legacy content and hex tech for a price that, unless you are extremely lucky, will spend far more money on with their loot boxes. I don't consider it okay. I'm sorry you had to cherry pick there, I was wanting something more guaranteed for users and their money for anyone who really wants those skins. maybe you forgot to hit refresh, if so that's fine. And gambling isn't considered a moral way to obtain money in video games, laws are being worked on to ban it, and I do believe a couple of countries already have. I said: > they can still have that pay wall to be clear, it just needs to not be so expensive. Further more I don't need to now how money and labor work thank you, my whole post is devoted to explaining what I meant and you missed :) > you know they have a $75 art book, right? I do, I want it, but how well do you think it sold? Same for the statues and funko pop figures. Just as there are people who will throw money at anything, there's people who will hold their money like it's their last breath I forgot about it but I do have plans to buy it in the future. I'm not too sure if it's just me but you are coming across as rather aggressive and condescending. I don't feel that's necessary. > I think this level of incivility is unnecessary because it hurts the rest of us who don't want to be in the crossfire. This is a two-way street as you're telling people "I don't like this price ergo I don't think you should make money." I fail to see how I was being uncivil, I was saying having to spend thousands of dollars on a game for 3.6% chance for 1 shard to get a 10 shard I might never have because it's a gambling system is unrealistic, it's a product that they have but almost never sell despite people trying really hard to get another chance at the 3.6%. i/e RossBoomSocks and hextech Kog'maw, he spent a lot of money, and unless you're willing to do the same as him it's worth even less to hold onto those gems. > Imagine this scenario, you make a painting and you're selling it for $5. Someone comes along and tells you "that looks like trash, I want it for free" yet another person thinks that it's beautiful and will pay the money, but instead of being paid, they punch the other guy who was willing to buy it and drag them away telling them they can't have it as they disagree with the price. I agreed with you, but that doesn't mean you need talk to everyone who talks to you like they're trash. I am someone who is working on my art so I can sell it, and have even already dealt with people who said this something along those lines. I have said previously: > I'm actually preparing a Discussion board presentation complete with art work for this reason, they don't need to even look remotely like EA. It won't affect other people's games either. I figure that should've Queued you in, I'm not gathering a team together for a business that I don't hold shares in. But a chance to show my art and be seen as beneficial? I think that'll be good, add to my portfolio too. In Conclusion: I'm not saying no pay, I'm saying there's got to be a better one than what they've got. I'm not your scarecrow, quit putting words in my mouth, even before my edit in my previous post I said something about a better way. At this point I'm talking to thin air. I think I'm done. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzpnWa9l,comment-id=00060001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-24T07:27:15.544+0000) > > Then you're refusing to look at the ability as a whole which honestly functions fairly similarly to vayne's E if you were ask me. They both function very similar so to say something is irreverent when you your self said it's "Not a good skill if it doesn't get the stun portion off" when I come in and say that it IS a good skill even with out the stun portion is outright incorrect. My comment was completely relevant and therefore valid. Yeah, you keep making things up and arguing a strawman and devolving the entire argument to something irrelevant.
if it's not relevant why mention that part in the first place? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EzpnWa9l,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T14:53:51.118+0000) > > it's only useful around terrain and in river. And what do you see that's in every turn of the jungle and around Baron/Dragon? You act like the spell is garbage because its not a jack of all trades type of spell when it does something really damn well. Just the threat of Qiyana doing what caps did while she is alive should deter people from fighting in the jungle or doing Baron/Dragon. Take your own advice and use your brain.
I already thought of like 3-4 different ways to balance that thing heheheh, ':D although I'm not sure if it's because I'm low silver and can see how it would be used against me.
: The amount of times Vaynes save an enemy with a bad Condemn is twice as many times as she lands a wall stun lmao
: ***
> Remove all Mages because they deal bullshit damage, have no counterplay, and require no skill to their kit... > > Next, remove Marksmans and ranged because "Right-clicking takes no skill"... > > Now, remove assassins because "bullshit no counterplay damage that can pop and has a milliion bajillion escapes"... > And then remove all the "annoying champions you can't do anything against because they just automatically win lane" which for the sake of argument I'm including tanks here because dear god I'm already getting absolutely tired and already knocked out 3/4ths of the roster. > Finally, enchanters because "they make the enemy unkillable with how many free stats they get". > > you can probably see what I'm getting at... > > The "playerbase" people speak of are full of narcissistic, egotistical, entitled manchildren who are upset with any change they don't like. Sorry needed to shorten that so my post was more reader friendly. We don't mean listen as in "remove them" we mean listen, as in, "add this", "I'd pay for this", and etc. I'd rather buy a wallpaper for my favorite champion or a really, **really** detailed book of artwork, as I am a try-hard that would like to get a champion and their environment or whatever environment I put them in to look correct (also would be a wonderful source of inspiration for a new skin line or otherwise). I would rather spend money on something I can get now than say, hextech chests for the hope of hextech gems. I know, that's a me problem, but if I spend lots of money on said gems then I've probably paid for something equal to a really long subscription fee on another game, and I probably didn't get what I wanted, I think if you want it you should be able to buy it and collect the gems in a far more reliable, customer friendly manner than what they've got. It's too big of a money flex and takes either being ridiculously rich, severely judgement hindered and extremely lucky. It feels a little bit like they're punishing us for their 'free to play' status with the current stuff, they can still have that pay wall to be clear, it just needs to not be so expensive. > The "playerbase" people speak of are full of narcissistic, egotistical, entitled manchildren who are upset with any change they don't like. I do agree with that to a point, a lot of them don't see the big picture, many are mad because the people who take this game seriously and also probably pour a lot of money into it, a lot more than say a casual gamer probably does gets Riot's ear instead. The casual gamer portion of the community aren't even bothering to learn said game, why should Riot do something for someone who doesn't give them that much or care enough to learn about what they've made? Edited for clarity and to resolve anything I worded incorrectly.
CLG ear (NA)
: the sad thing is that there are plenty of non-scummy ways Riot could generate revenue
I'm actually preparing a Discussion board presentation complete with art work for this reason, they don't need to even look remotely like EA. It won't affect other people's games either. Edit: I'm not upset but, why would someone down vote this?? XD
Eedat (NA)
: God no. LoL isn't a game designed with 9 year olds as a primary audience. If anything they would have to make it an option but there already is a profanity filter option that everyone turns off
have it as a second filter option for anyone interested.
: {{champion:86}}: DEMACIA! yourself {{champion:122}}: You know, somehow that's worse.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} Rito plz. Rito yes.
Srbonator (EUNE)
: You should look learn from minecraft servers on how to reduce toxicity.
would be funny if a darius or katarina said "Demacia [insert the rest of the insult]" I like this idea, all the mindless ragers would be shut up when they realize that if they want to actually say what they mean they have to get creative. They should have a database for different ways people spell any one word. It'd be great, I'd be giggling myself until I feed and they're at our inhibs.
: Usually when people are toxic to me, im pretty indifferent. Sometimes I rage if its been a long day but most of the time I'm pretty chill and I just ask them if they want to talk about it in discord. Every single time someone goes from flaming me to talking in discord they become the nicest person ever, why? Because voice chat and being able to communicate exactly what you want over a short period of time is alot more effective. Alot of people got mad at me for really stupid reasons, but they were misunderstandings so the hate was justified. One guy for example got really toxic because he said the game was over and I said "The only person that is weak on our team is you, everyone else is doing good." He thought when i said this I was flaming him, and got really toxic the rest of the game over it. After the game I invited him and his duo to talk over discord and we cleared up the misunderstanding and I had a really good talk with his friend about life and stuff. Most people are only bad over chat, although like I said, that is most people, not all.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Gray Wind,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P4iA746n,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:42:53.166+0000) > > Then report and after you've cooled down, download the replay, take the snippet where they do it and show support :) won't work though if you int. Like player supports will give a fuck about me being raped in jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P4iA746n,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T21:46:47.276+0000) > > Like player supports will give a fuck about me being raped in jungle. They're paid to care. Literally.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Gray Wind,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P4iA746n,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T16:29:01.217+0000) > > I read and agree with kazekiba, after first clear if you're not ganking or invading it's still a you problem. > Half your job is to make the enemy jungler irrelevant, the other half to to do that to his teammates. yeah, when the botlane is leaving their lane to just take my whole botcamps in the first 5 mins of the game. That's not ok. I go int better
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P4iA746n,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T17:06:26.757+0000) > > yeah, when the botlane is leaving their lane to just take my whole botcamps in the first 5 mins of the game. That's not ok. I go int better Then report and after you've cooled down, download the replay, take the snippet where they do it and show support :) won't work though if you int. I don't think the innocent bystanders deserve it either.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T07:04:24.916+0000) > > You know what golds want for the most part? For balance to be focused around high plat. Average enough for your average Joe, good enough to have an impact on proplay. As someone who played from iron to high dia. I have to say fuck no, you can't even compare plat with high dia, let alone master+ and proplay. I don't understand how anyone can follow the "We should balance for lower-mid elos" argument, can't understand logic behind it, when something is OP in low elo(iron-dia) it's just because they're playing bad, they can play better and not have that problem. When something is OP in masters+/preferably chalanger, it's actually OP and needs to be toned down. Can't understand logic behind thinking otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdEOR6HX,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T07:11:29.665+0000) > > As someone who played from iron to high dia. I have to say fuck no, you can't even compare plat with high dia, let alone master+ and proplay. > > I don't understand how anyone can follow the "We should balance for lower-mid elos" argument, can't understand logic behind it, when something is OP in low elo(iron-dia) it's just because they're playing bad, they can play better and not have that problem. When something is OP in masters+/preferably chalanger, it's actually OP and needs to be toned down. Can't understand logic behind thinking otherwise. I agree with you, I'm currently low Silver and I still agree with you.
Tailypo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P4iA746n,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-22T13:17:58.784+0000) > > The jungle camps don't belong to anyone in particular. You, as the jungler, don't have the authority to tell your team what they can and cannot take. > It's good sportsmanship to let the jungler take the jungle camps since they have nothing else to farm, but that doesn't mean you're entitled to it. > > If someone takes jungle camps when you're the jungler, just go to their lane and take the minions. The jungler is entitled to the jungle camps, at least for the the laning phase. Happy I could clear that up for you. By your reasoning the jungler could at any time abandon his camps and come farm your lane because why not. Sorry, that's just not the best way to do things. Early game especially, the jungler is better at clearing the camps and receives additional xp from them. You should ask permission before taking camps, especially if your jungle would receive a significant benefit from the red or blue. I've never seen a JG refuse a request for red. However I will personally smite red every time I see some terribad feeder jinx try and take without asking permission. Hell I'll smite it if they aren't half bad but don't ask permission and it's spawning on my rotation as I'm approaching.
> [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P4iA746n,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-08-22T16:19:38.306+0000) > > The jungler is entitled to the jungle camps, at least for the the laning phase. Happy I could clear that up for you. By your reasoning the jungler could at any time abandon his camps and come farm your lane because why not. Sorry, that's just not the best way to do things. > > Early game especially, the jungler is better at clearing the camps and receives additional xp from them. You should ask permission before taking camps, especially if your jungle would receive a significant benefit from the red or blue. He never actually declared when it happens to him, but yeah, 1st clear is all jg's.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Gray Wind,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P4iA746n,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-22T15:51:09.533+0000) > > I think it's okay to take the buff so long as it's not 1st buff of the game. If they're doing this mid to late it's a you problem and you need to stop. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Nah, the 1st/2nd are important.
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P4iA746n,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-22T16:04:52.875+0000) > > Nah, the 1st/2nd are important. I read and agree with kazekiba, after first clear if you're not ganking or invading it's still a you problem. Half your job is to make the enemy jungler irrelevant, the other half to to do that to his teammates.
JoelMord (NA)
: If someone doesn't show they deserve respect, why should someone show them it then? If they are acting like dickheads, why should I show them compassion and understanding. Flawed logic.
You are the person you are talking about in your OP dude, you can't handle having people say things so you freak out. If you can't handle people being jerks, don't be a hypocrite. This is top level projection right there, the teammate started it, they hurt your pride, so you went after them it sounds like.
JoelMord (NA)
: Cursing in chat is justified in what way? Because precious snowflakes in the world can't handle being complimented 24/7 and expecting awards for just existing? That is unfairly being banned, because you don't get things in life by having it just handed to you, so their idea of doing that is wrong. I wouldn't even be that upset at this had I not been banned after 5 1/2 years of playing with more than $1k put into my main account.
> [{quoted}](name=JoelMord,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=XrAdrMEr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T10:24:56.901+0000) > > Cursing in chat is justified in what way? Because precious snowflakes in the world can't handle being complimented 24/7 and expecting awards for just existing? That is unfairly being banned, because you don't get things in life by having it just handed to you, so their idea of doing that is wrong. I wouldn't even be that upset at this had I not been banned after 5 1/2 years of playing with more than $1k put into my main account. Maybe not, but punishing people and making it harder to earn in a _game_... my dude, that's not your place, Riot made that very clear by their rules.
JoelMord (NA)
: In what way does saying the truth make someone a dick, more importantly, no, it doesn't work both ways in terms of how you are saying it does.
Yes, because you should totally make someone who feels stupid for a mistake feel worse and risk your game quality, great idea. Sike. Just because you say it's true doesn't make it so, this is very much a "there is no other point of view but mine" argument. You have no form authority or high ground to tell people that can't hang out with others or play games online just because they can't/shouldn't have to put up with your incivility.
Prandine (NA)
: To quote [Chermorg]( https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/sWcqeM6R-good-job-player-support?comment=0000000000000000000000000000): > It being the internet doesn’t change the fact this is a game people play to enjoy, not to be flamed for every little tiny mistake. Times are changing, and anonymity is becoming less and less of an excuse/shield for players to behave like jerks without fear of accountability. If they can't behave in a mature manner in an online video game then they're in for a rude awakening if they act like that offline. From [Riot Tantram]( https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/3zQ7hXi0-a-cautionary-tale-unjust-suspension-by-the-automated-disciplinary-system?comment=000400050000): >People might be used to feeling powerful behind a computer monitor where people don't know who they are, but that's not how we look at things. >if you were playing a game of basketball, and told someone to go kill themselves because you were frustrated about losing, you'd be penalized. Would you be punched in the face for telling someone at the bar to go kill themselves? Probably. >It's not 'PC'. It doesn't take 'testicles' to hide behind a monitor and tell someone to kill themselves or call them a racial slur. In fact, I'd say it's quite the opposite. There's also the issue of time. People play games to have fun and most people don't enjoy it when there's a person who's more interested in ruining the experience of everyone else involved simply because they're mad or whatever. Too many bad experiences can drive customers and players away, so it's actually in Riots best interest to remove those who are more interested in harassing others and being unsportsmanlike than they are in actually playing the game itself and being sportsmanlike. Simply put if you feel Riot doesn't care simply because they won't let you verbally abuse and harass others and get away with it then you need a reality check as more and more game companies and communities are following Riot's example.
Truth. Thank you. Edit: I would also like to add this: If you insult someone and rag on them or start highlighting a mistake; no one likes being ragged on and abused for it. Pretty sure OP is the same way.
: Facilitate Civil Discussion- When you choose to participate in a discussion with the rest of the playerbase, always try to be respectful and receptive to another player's point of view. Also, be mindful of how you present your point of view. If a player feels strongly on a subject, don't get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight.
I consider it the right board since he is disagreeing with your cries of favoritism by saying you were ticking everyone off. He's on the correct board, please stop with this blatant double standard for yourself and against others.
PzyXo (EUW)
: Taking my red when I'm playing jungle without my permission will make me int
I think it's okay to take the buff so long as it's not 1st buff of the game. If they're doing this mid to late it's a you problem and you need to stop. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: You Do Not Need To Win Lane To Win Games
Excluding the trust part, because ADCs throw hard in my games (they keep fighting and trying to farm) I have the lane thing you said down for when I'm mid and adc, is there anything else I can do? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I'm starting to see why people dont want to Jungle
I'm so sorry, Steve, I don't judge jungle, I hope you get better teammates in the future.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: > They deserve to be flamed. Nothing else you say is of any relevance to your punishment and punishments of that kind in general. This is the one argument you have. And it's flawed because of one simple reason: It's not your call to make. You are not entitled to carry out justice, you are not entitled to vigilantism. And you show the reason for that perfectly in your post: You are incredibly biased. > fuck you for not permanently banning them. > you're not satisfying our need for justice so we flame them because you guys never do anything about it. >You let them hijack our games and you give them at most a temporary suspension and they come back and do it again You operate under the assumption that the system doesn't do what you want it to do. But you don't do that because it's true (because it demonstrably isn't), you do it because it's what *needs* to be true for you to have a justification for your own actions. So in your own words: >Fuck your twisted sense of justice.
: the ivern dilemma
Yes to Elderwood Ivern, not a main. But I would automatically respect the person wearing it.
: You clearly don't understand the offense behind referring to Native Americans as American Indians and why you shouldn't do it. It's pretty ignorant of you to assume I find the term 'negative' simply because I "think little of _actual_ indians". That's a really disrespectful assumption.
Well you're right, I don't know. But I kind of always saw the whole Indian thing as kind of... a class of sorts like, beautiful culture club? REALLY WEIRD but then I've never been considered normal. Didn't really realize that was my thinking until this conversation. It's an unwitting compliment that I guess is being be done away with? I'm aware that the origin was a guy thought he made it to India, but I guess (because of what I said earlier) it was seen to me as a fair comparison. So of course I assumed you meant ill towards the other people. Also I'm interested in why you ignored my little brackets? I mean I edited them in before you replied....
: I don't think it would require much changing of her race because she's rather ambiguous race wise as is. But that's only my choice and you're free to yours. I don't want a 1:1 representation of something from my race. I don't need or want that really. Just a little nod would be cool. I'm not quite sure if you're Native American yourself or not but even if you are it's rather annoying hearing you refer to people of my race as just 'Indian', when that has a lot of other implications behind it. Which in the end is just way too much drama.
I do think a nod would be cool, but I would prefer it had it's own champion so as to allow full freedom and creativity to flourish, instead of, to some degree, re-purposing Shyvana, as what she had already as a foreigner(albeit vague... really vague), the only way to make it more of a nod would be to make it more obvious. Basically a champion as a love letter about what is beautiful about said culture. I understand different opinions however and appreciate the acknowledgement of different opinions, but, I'm confused as to why you find the term Indian negative. I understand that it was a name given through confusion, but it is by no means an insult, unless if you think little of the actual Indians(which I'm going to clarify, I don't think you meant it that way). (Kind of wish for an Asian-Indian champion now....)
: I'm all for bringing together cultures and having other cultures represented in game. But personally I would much rather these be portrayed as accurately, specifically and positively as possible given the setting. I'm personally an advocate for making Shyvana a native american-inspired woman come her rework. As I think her story about being a Half-Dragon in Demacia (A place now run by humans in a land once roamed by dragons), could be a very nice comparative for Native American culture in modern America. Muddying cultures together no matter how similar they may be just leads to erasure, which is something us Native American's suffer with enough already. As for Native American tribes and Unionizing yeah let's leave that topic where it belongs >.>
I do mildly disagree about Shyvana, I dislike the idea of her being turned into that, she is a dragon lady, not a commentary on political relations- or views either political party has on the past- which is what changing her ethnicity _would_ do regardless of intentions. Further more Indians had naga, not dragons if you want a character of Indian ethnicity don't change it on a largely Asian and European thing, it would make more sense for her to be European or Asian(but mostly European due to which anatomy her draconian form has) because of which cultures have them most famously. Get a rain snake man/lady instead (or an Underwater Panther based person/monster/animal instead), AND LET THEM WEAR BOOTS, SERIOUSLY, RIOT YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE. (I actually think a rain snake/ under water panther person would be cool, and it would fit better).
: but she is human... i think the biggest issue is that she's already got super galaxy.
I mean, fair. But I think both of her silhouettes are different enough from super galaxy. https://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Elise_5.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpHnXntC1Ok
: I just realized that that's supposed to be Spirit Guard and not Sand Guard Sona and I'm so fucking bewildered.
: Because they're not going to. End of story.
You know what? you've been a condescending, wounded martyr and over all just mean. I don't think you have the power to tell Riot what to do nor that I am wrong. They broke their rule on humans with weapons only. How about you admit they might allow in others? you won't be right about everything and Riot clearly went against what they said, meaning they changed their minds. Quit thinking your sheer determination will prevent them, because it clearly didn't in Warwick's case.
: Was posted on Twitter I believe, which I don't have access to because I don't have one. I believe someone posted it though, or at least a screenshot of it, in one of the many, many threads regarding this issue, so I can go find that for you. Or you can ask in Story, Art, & Sound, where everyone will tell you basically the same thing because they actually pay attention to what the Rioters say on Twitter.
Cadence, if they did Warwick, then why not Elise? they seem to have gone back on what they said about the weapons thing, also Elise _used_ to be human , like Warwick and Cassiopeia. Just mentioning Warwick, heck, project Warwick even existing shoots down what you said.
Comentários de Rioters
: TFT RNG?
Yeah, I only read the first bit and I agree, I feel like what you buy should become more common to spawn for you (commonality won't be made as high for gold champs, obviously). That way it's more comp oriented than RNG. Because ranked means you are serious about winning, no reason trying if the dice say no. I am also low elo but I still think my point stands. I would like a higher elo PoV on this though for input.
: Not a human, doesn't have a weapon, so no PROJECT skin. **Edit:** You can downvote me all you want. That doesn't change the fact that I'm right, and Riot backs up that fact. In order to get a PROJECT skin, the champion in question has to be a human and they have to have a significant weapon. Those are the stated requirements by Riot, and they also stated that Warwick is the _only_ exception to these rules/requirements.
Well that's a huge mistake on their part, look at that Elise skin, it fits her like a glove. **gonna front load argument conclusion here: If they did Warwick, then why not Elise? they seem to have gone back on what they said about the weapons thing, also Elise used to be human , like Warwick and Cassiopeia. Just mentioning Warwick, heck, project Warwick even existing shoots down what [4 Step Cadence] said.** Edit 2: No, he hasn't responded, he's been quite condescending up to this point, actually.
Exibir mais

The Gray Wind

Nível 176 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão