: imo {{item:3083}} and {{item:3025}} fit this (all though {{item:3025}} is more often abused by carry champs now such as {{champion:81}} {{champion:245}} and {{champion:76}} ive seen )supports have {{item:3107}} and {{item:3504}} they are really strong items they may not seem that way the work of a tank or support is often unnoticed
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ErKV7yXe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-20T08:04:59.659+0000) > > imo {{item:3083}} and {{item:3025}} fit this (all though {{item:3025}} is more often abused by carry champs now such as {{champion:81}} {{champion:245}} and {{champion:76}} ive seen )supports have {{item:3107}} and {{item:3504}} they are really strong items they may not seem that way the work of a tank or support is often unnoticed Warmogs is trash. Same with ibg. Tanks can’t use them because tanks don’t get to actually have their resistance stats anymore.
Comentários de Rioters
Saezio (EUNE)
: Depends who you ask imo. I bet assassin mains prefer this meta. Tank and ADC mains prefer tank meta I would guess. I don't play ranked anymore. But I enjoy very much watching pro games. Kinda like a sport. I have to say I enjoyed tank meta more because it felt like more comebacks were possible, and more macro that was intriguing. I like the snowball/burst meta we got now but it is starting to get a bit old IMO. Would like a new meta to develop sooner rather than later or pro will be boring.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kBmEhoB6,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-20T04:22:19.624+0000) > > Depends who you ask imo. > > I bet assassin mains prefer this meta. > > Tank and ADC mains prefer tank meta I would guess. > > I don't play ranked anymore. But I enjoy very much watching pro games. Kinda like a sport. I have to say I enjoyed tank meta more because it felt like more comebacks were possible, and more macro that was intriguing. > > I like the snowball/burst meta we got now but it is starting to get a bit old IMO. Would like a new meta to develop sooner rather than later or pro will be boring. I hate the current meta almost entirely because it’s just an arms race to see who can 100-0 the other first. I also preferred the tank meta because it allowed more outplay potential. Unfortunately with everything but adcs moving at 700ms at all times, and tanks being basically worthless, we are stuck until riot gives tanks an insanely broken item like all the other roles have.
Saezio (EUNE)
: It's not the players. It's the meta. Snowballing is gonna create blowouts. If this was steady tank meta scale to 3-4 items then teamfight, you can understand why games felt more winnable. Because they were decided much later.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kBmEhoB6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T19:49:01.712+0000) > > It's not the players. It's the meta. Snowballing is gonna create blowouts. > > If this was steady tank meta scale to 3-4 items then teamfight, you can understand why games felt more winnable. Because they were decided much later. Still better than the current meta of games being decided at minute 6
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8EZZkm81,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T00:08:16.638+0000) > > +12? > > He stacks at a far higher rate and his Q is on a much shorter cooldown when he ults now. I understand that vs Champions he might need this damage... but vs structures it's awful Then why are you leaving him alone in a side lane? Why are you letting him stack? HE HAS ALWAYS DONE THIS! You deciding to leave him alone and let him do whatever he wants and let him splitpush you to death is not a Nasus problem is a lack of communication problem
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8EZZkm81,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T00:28:20.373+0000) > > Then why are you leaving him alone in a side lane? Why are you letting him stack? HE HAS ALWAYS DONE THIS! You deciding to leave him alone and let him do whatever he wants and let him splitpush you to death is not a Nasus problem is a lack of communication problem Except you can’t always deal with him. Every 5 minutes of the game he has a teleport.
: Why are we still nerfing Sejuani?
Because pro play and riot hates tanks in general
: You say as you have no response to literally everything I just said which counters everything you thought you were right about. Check, please.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UtcQVzJt,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T22:08:04.399+0000) > > You say as you have no response to literally everything I just said which counters everything you thought you were right about. > > Check, please. Because you offered no arguments. Just sat there and went “nope nope nope nope nope”. Effectively putting your fingers in your ears and yelling “lalalalalalalala cant hear you lalalalalala”
: Why do fighters have better shields than supports?
Because riot wants only bruisers/flashy champs to be playable.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ajrc5FM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:40:05.011+0000) > > Nope. Not Ezreal or kai’sa. Boards doesn’t care. Ezreal is weak... What are you smoking because I want some.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ajrc5FM,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-09-19T13:07:13.902+0000) > > Ezreal is weak... What are you smoking because I want some. I’m aware that Ezreal is the worst adc in the game now. That’s the joke. -.-
: The champ that is the bane of your existence?
Ekko. No matter how bad he fucks up, he just can’t die.
Riftn00b (EUNE)
: Kled has 54.42% win rate with high pick rate and ban rate
Nope. Not Ezreal or kai’sa. Boards doesn’t care.
: Can we delete janna already?
Sure. As soon as we can delete every assassin in the game.
xelaker (NA)
: If you lose lane without either jung in there, it was your fault.
Moody P (NA)
: Very sad to see CertainlyT not influencing directly anymore
Good. All this guy has ever done is design pure cancer.
puśsý (NA)
: Season 10 makes or breaks it.
I swear. Next step is riot is going to try turning league into a mobile game.
: You'll need to move some power from the bot lane to top.
What are you talking about dude. Top lane is already shitting on every other lane from every angle possible. Ever wonder why junglers tend to camp top now? It’s because a fed Mordekaiser, aatrox, riven, Any fucking bruiser ever, is neigh unstoppable.
xelaker (NA)
: Better jung can make a game soooo much easier... or a bad jung making everything worse
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-17T23:31:06.606+0000) > > Better jung can make a game soooo much easier... or a bad jung making everything worse And a bad laner can make a game flat out impossible.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: He's literally the only one the boards know, because a long time ago he used to interact with players people remembered his name because they hate the champions he made this is why while people hate Pyke, Yuumi, Ornn, Sylas, or champions like that they never know who made them but if you ask them "who is CertainlyT" they will immediatly give you a list of the champion he made
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T18:58:26.691+0000) > > He's literally the only one the boards know, because a long time ago he used to interact with players people remembered his name because they hate the champions he made > > this is why while people hate Pyke, Yuumi, Ornn, Sylas, or champions like that they never know who made them but if you ask them "who is CertainlyT" they will immediatly give you a list of the champion he made Because the champions he has made have all been incredibly cancerous to a obnoxious degree. I’d deal with any of those champions over akali.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UtcQVzJt,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T18:41:46.777+0000) > > I can use bs examples to make ANY champion seem like a team right monster. How is her entire a "bs example"? She was literally designed around functioning within team fights. -1 > A champion with multiple blinks, entirely aoe damage and an execute isn’t meant for team fighting {{champion:238}} Zed was conceptualized around being able to get into a skirmish, burst down the carry, then get out. -2 > A champion with resetting dashes, massive crits and a 5 second invincibility isn’t meant for team fights? {{champion:23}} But, he IS meant for team fights. Why do you think he has a damaging dash with CD that lowers on his main damage output? A massive AOE that lowers attack damage and movement speed of those around him? 5-second invincibility? Self-heal? > You can make any champion sounds good in team fights if you bs hard enough. -.- I think you just have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds about right for most of Akali's critics, tho.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UtcQVzJt,comment-id=000a0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T19:36:05.640+0000) > > How is her entire a "bs example"? She was literally designed around functioning within team fights. -1 > > Zed was conceptualized around being able to get into a skirmish, burst down the carry, then get out. -2 > > But, he IS meant for team fights. Why do you think he has a damaging dash with CD that lowers on his main damage output? A massive AOE that lowers attack damage and movement speed of those around him? 5-second invincibility? Self-heal? > > I think you just have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds about right for most of Akali's critics, tho. Lol. You have no real argument so instead fall back on “but muh akali!!!!!” Go figure.
: A champion with multiple mobility options, AOE primary ability and a stealth mechanic isn't meant for team fights?
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UtcQVzJt,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T15:30:46.857+0000) > > A champion with multiple mobility options, AOE primary ability and a stealth mechanic isn't meant for team fights? I can use bs examples to make ANY champion seem like a team right monster. A champion with multiple blinks, entirely aoe damage and an execute isn’t meant for team fighting {{champion:238}} A champion with resetting dashes, massive crits and a 5 second invincibility isn’t meant for team fights? {{champion:23}} You can make any champion sounds good in team fights if you bs hard enough. -.-
: You...you mean aside from his AOE ability that halves attack speeds?..and the 40% slow that also allows him to 100% stick to his target..? I can't believe that you think Akali has more impact than Malphite getting a 4-man ult. Yeah, you're right. Riven has hella impact. Both of them have more impact than Akali, who we're talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UtcQVzJt,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T11:30:29.100+0000) > > You...you mean aside from his AOE ability that halves attack speeds?..and the 40% slow that also allows him to 100% stick to his target..? I can't believe that you think Akali has more impact than Malphite getting a 4-man ult. > > Yeah, you're right. Riven has hella impact. Both of them have more impact than Akali, who we're talking about. Akali isn’t meant for team fights. :/ that’s like comparing zed and azir. :/
: A lot of champions have that type of impact on the game, though. Any champion with large AOE CC for instance.
> [{quoted}](name=The Highest Noon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UtcQVzJt,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T18:52:10.504+0000) > > A lot of champions have that type of impact on the game, though. Any champion with large AOE CC for instance. Not even close. Sure Malphite can land that big 4 man knock up. Then what? He does nothing else for the rest of that fight. Riven in the other hand can knock up multiple people, then stun multiple people, then do it again cause “Lul sos”. All while shitting out massive amounts of damage and being tankier than that Malphite can ever dream of being.
: Why XP and gold in jungle are so bad that our junglers steal our CS in lane ?
Yeah. Jungle gold and experience sucks so bad, we get more than an entire camp gives us by taking 4 minions and leeching half xp
: I played a game as Pyke and snowballed..
Because. Pyke was made for all the whiney mid laners who “don’t own” any support champions to play.
: Qiyana Should Have To Actually Land Her Abilities To Do Damage.
I mean. I think all champions should have to actually Land their kits to kill you. But riot disagrees.
: Would be fun if league wasant literally better jungle wins
Lul. Good meme dude. After minute 6 jungle is a meme. The role is trash.
: I mean, arguing spear is broken on her is pointless. Its a broken item in general, just like Deathcap is (40% of a person's AP being added on top of pre-existing AP and the 120 AP from the item just asks for some mages to have literal untankable damage).
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkLFnAdm,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T23:25:46.357+0000) > > I mean, arguing spear is broken on her is pointless. Its a broken item in general, just like Deathcap is (40% of a person's AP being added on top of pre-existing AP and the 120 AP from the item just asks for some mages to have literal untankable damage). Death cap is only broken because voidstaff and all %pen needs to be changed to bonus pen.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkLFnAdm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:29:08.732+0000) > > She was permashielding before with sos. Soooo Then it is lucky she cannot start the game with SoS anymore;)
> [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkLFnAdm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:37:04.106+0000) > > Then it is lucky she cannot start the game with SoS anymore;) Just because a champion doesn’t start with an item doesn’t mean it’s not broken out it’s ass.
: Hasn't she got 2 sec cd on her shield? If she has it means it has 12 sec cd now. If you see the shield permanently up then you have huge lag my friend:)
> [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkLFnAdm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:24:48.077+0000) > > Didn't she get 2 sec cd on her shiled? If she did it means it has 12 sec cd now. If you see the shield permanently up then you have a huge brainlag my friend:) She was permashielding before with sos. Soooo
l MrD l (NA)
: Oh no pyke got caught ....
But did you see that? He almost died because of his fuck up. He needs that regen to be idiot proofed.
: Akali isn't fun anymore.
That happens when a champion is so insanely broken out her ass that she 100% decides games by herself.
Keiaga (NA)
: Fun, unorthodox builds?
{{champion:78}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3071}}
: Riven changes Reverted, replaced with Q CD up but Shield CD down.
Isn’t this just reverting an earlier change that did basically nothing.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1tqgeKWu,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-09-14T20:55:56.160+0000) > > Except the problem is her kit itself. So it doesn’t matter how much you nerf her. But it's not tho. Her kit is fine, players just don't know how to fight her. Distance counters her q, pink counters her w, zhonyas counters her E and her R. Like, it's so simple. Not to mention, take one single MR item on any bruiser and she's fucked. The issue isn't he kitr in any way, it's people thinking they have to be able to kill to win, when objectives should be higher priority.
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1tqgeKWu,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2019-09-14T21:55:00.813+0000) > > But it's not tho. Her kit is fine, players just don't know how to fight her. Distance counters her q, pink counters her w, zhonyas counters her E and her R. Like, it's so simple. Not to mention, take one single MR item on any bruiser and she's fucked. > The issue isn't he kitr in any way, it's people thinking they have to be able to kill to win, when objectives should be higher priority. No. Requiring you to have 2 different items and not engage her is lack of counterplay. Every other champion has 1 item that makes them less useful. Ex - Malz and qss. Not to mention. Akali’s problem is, SHE dictates everything. The other player has zero say in anything with her there.
Yuumster (NA)
: games r coin flips once you hit the elo you are ment to be in.. for me all the way to plat 2ish i maintained a 55% wr with 400 games played.. now being plat 2ish for awhile it's dropped to 53% and my inpact on games feels much lower. in my experience games are won in this elo in 8 minutes no joke ur team will be 5-0 or 0-5 with either team legit just opening mid. It tends to be due to someone's ego being to high thinking they are the d4 equivalent of faker and this 0-5 game is nothing more than a waste of time.... also aloooot of smurfs. with that being said i think anyone can get to at least plat 4 with enough games played as they give you the free win in the series making it really easy to climb. However, in plat 4 you will see an extremely high skill gap of players some being their for mechanical play and 0 game sense, people who smash lane only to overextend in lane and wonder why their being camped. what i think it takes to honestly make diamond and give you the best chances possible mind you im only plat2-1 range but play with atleast 2/3 d4 players per game is too. A positive mindset- everyone goes over this but its so true! Tilt is very real and i didn't believe i ever tilt until i felt very low self-confidence in games after losing like 3 straight causing me to lose 7 straight when i should of stopped long ago! Champion pool- do not think you are going to main every champ and get diamond not happening play 2-3 champs it will help confidence- this kinda falls under tilt but i think it plays a huge role in leauge of legend's for example just because you are gold 2 does not mean you are any less than a p3 and should play no different due to it, time and time again you see people just concede lane due to playing to passive because they think the other player is better.... learning from mistakes/warding- throwing this 2 tg because they are rather short but buying pinks helps ur jungler so much and helps secure objectives with ease and force bad fights without vision people tend to not use them... also if you are noticing mistakes over and over like 2+ deaths from warding alone per game try sticking with teamates to ward ect. i wish you the best of luck in the climb brother and i hope any of this helps you!
> [{quoted}](name=Yuumster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ztY9Hd15,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T15:43:02.532+0000) > > games r coin flips once you hit the elo you are ment to be in.. for me all the way to plat 2ish i maintained a 55% wr with 400 games played.. now being plat 2ish for awhile it's dropped to 53% and my inpact on games feels much lower. > > in my experience games are won in this elo in 8 minutes no joke ur team will be 5-0 or 0-5 with either team legit just opening mid. It tends to be due to someone's ego being to high thinking they are the d4 equivalent of faker and this 0-5 game is nothing more than a waste of time.... also aloooot of smurfs. > > with that being said i think anyone can get to at least plat 4 with enough games played as they give you the free win in the series making it really easy to climb. However, in plat 4 you will see an extremely high skill gap of players some being their for mechanical play and 0 game sense, people who smash lane only to overextend in lane and wonder why their being camped. > > what i think it takes to honestly make diamond and give you the best chances possible mind you im only plat2-1 range but play with atleast 2/3 d4 players per game is too. > > A positive mindset- everyone goes over this but its so true! Tilt is very real and i didn't believe i ever tilt until i felt very low self-confidence in games after losing like 3 straight causing me to lose 7 straight when i should of stopped long ago! > > Champion pool- do not think you are going to main every champ and get diamond not happening play 2-3 champs it will help > > confidence- this kinda falls under tilt but i think it plays a huge role in leauge of legend's for example just because you are gold 2 does not mean you are any less than a p3 and should play no different due to it, time and time again you see people just concede lane due to playing to passive because they think the other player is better.... > > learning from mistakes/warding- throwing this 2 tg because they are rather short but buying pinks helps ur jungler so much and helps secure objectives with ease and force bad fights without vision people tend to not use them... also if you are noticing mistakes over and over like 2+ deaths from warding alone per game try sticking with teamates to ward ect. > > i wish you the best of luck in the climb brother and i hope any of this helps you! Except that’s not true. Because the more games you win in a row, the higher your mmr becomes, which in turn makes the system match you with higher ranked opponents. Now this would be fine. If your mmr directly tied with your rank. But it doesn’t.
: Why trolls win League of Legends.
Welcome to league. Riot won’t punish trolls. Instead they EXCLUSIVELY punish people calling out trolls.
: Ok but like she's been completely nerfed to the ground at this point that you're legit asking to basically remove her ability to auto. No q heal, no obscurity, no stun, and completely gutted ult dmg. Like legit loved her design so much but Riot has destroyed her.
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1tqgeKWu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T07:08:50.585+0000) > > Ok but like she's been completely nerfed to the ground at this point that you're legit asking to basically remove her ability to auto. No q heal, no obscurity, no stun, and completely gutted ult dmg. Like legit loved her design so much but Riot has destroyed her. Except the problem is her kit itself. So it doesn’t matter how much you nerf her.
: First pick meta top is nice
Welcome to the life of adc? Role has been Rock Paper Scissors for years now and every just told them to “quit crying”
: wtf is with the recent lack of jungle players
That happens when riot shit stomps an entire role into the dirt because certain people cries so loud everyone heard it.
: I'm curious why you picked each specific champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Aurillius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJu5lz8E,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-14T08:03:23.568+0000) > > I'm curious why you picked each specific champion. Azir. You need a PhD in astrophysics to play him. Nah just a lot of shit he can do. Leesin- again. Lots of things he can do, paired with falling off. Draven- you have to kite and manage axes (which fall off your ms speeds natural rate) and the more as you get the harder he becomes. Kalista- jump mechanics require doubly accurate clicks and high input speed. Tied with being purposely shoved in the shiter by riot. Gangplank- if you can’t tripple barrel (which requires fast and accurate input) you’re bad. No in between there is no mediocre gangplank. Only good and bad. Thresh- mostly the lantern. Reksai- already responded for that one.
: I'm fine with most of this list but... why rek sai? What makes her so difficult? Imho she is one of the easiest champion in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Crystalysk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJu5lz8E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-14T07:22:29.293+0000) > > I'm fine with most of this list but... why rek sai? What makes her so difficult? > > Imho she is one of the easiest champion in the game The loss of vision. Lots of newish players rely a lot on actual vision and not minimap vision. It’s also significantly harder to dodge any skill shots with the vision nuke you get. Yes. You get the tremors, which are opaf, but that’s another layer you have to learn to play around.
: Hardest Champions?
{{champion:268}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:421}} Probably the hardest champions in the game due to requiring the same knowledge and gameplay skill as every other champion, then require an entire other layer of complexity.
: I think Kayn ult is still bugged
Welcome to the life of a Kayn main.
Keiaga (NA)
: It's a subjective term to help you conceptualize a champion's strengths. You're not going to have hard numbers on anything's power budget. The term just assumes you have enough sense to understand it. Blitzcranks Q is the skill that takes up a majority of his power budget. Fiora's vitals take up most of her power budget.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BpEAEBYt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T05:32:14.868+0000) > > It's a subjective term to help you conceptualize a champion's strengths. You're not going to have hard numbers on anything's power budget. The term just assumes you have enough sense to understand it. > > Blitzcranks Q is the skill that takes up a majority of his power budget. > > Fiora's vitals take up most of her power budget. Then you account for how some champions simply have more in their kits and find it’s either bs, or riot wants certain champions strong than others.
: power budget is a great term because it allows for balance comparisons.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BpEAEBYt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T05:08:39.806+0000) > > power budget is a great term because it allows for balance comparisons. It doesn’t though. Especially when some champions just have blatantly more than others.
Comentários de Rioters
: Willful ignorance? stop. Already better then majority of this region, and knowing the "labels" of champs has nothing to do with being good at the game lol. garen, nasus and darius all have cc and don't have trouble catching anything the moment they get rightouse glory. These labels are useless jugger and bruiser basically the same thing, don't have to make shit complicated for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=MarshallpKqTc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E68OOZvo,comment-id=00000000000000010002,timestamp=2019-09-14T04:28:59.811+0000) > > Willful ignorance? stop. Already better then majority of this region, and knowing the "labels" of champs has nothing to do with being good at the game lol. > > garen, nasus and darius all have cc and don't have trouble catching anything the moment they get rightouse glory. > These labels are useless jugger and bruiser basically the same thing, don't have to make shit complicated for no reason. But then they’d have to actually state facts and not just point to labels. (Which change ever 37.72 seconds)
: > [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E68OOZvo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-14T01:04:43.755+0000) > > I'm just saying that's the reason why people hate them lol. This is the funniest response because it shows how much empty info you are actually providing in your response. Here is a youtube video you can watch to show what i mean about when people use the you can't complain about x because you play y. > https://youtu.be/w7fWEiQfqs8 I liked Exil but I don't agree with him sometimes. He was saying that Kai'sa has one of the most overloaded kit in the game but thinks Pyke and Yasuo are ok. A Fed Kai'sa will melt late game just like a fed {{champion:119}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:29}} . That's the point of a marksmen.
> [{quoted}](name=only luciano,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E68OOZvo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T03:38:14.030+0000) > > I liked Exil but I don't agree with him sometimes. He was saying that Kai'sa has one of the most overloaded kit in the game but thinks Pyke and Yasuo are ok. A Fed Kai'sa will melt late game just like a fed {{champion:119}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:29}} . That's the point of a marksmen. Love how people like to ignore that. Kai’sa is overloaded. Then when you ask them how they state the same thing 6 times. And every time it’s her hybrid damage.
Moody P (NA)
: Garen isn't what I would consider the weakest example; he dumps all of his damage on you with two spells before ulting. Unless you're saying Garen is shit, then you're right. Weaker example would probably be somebody like Yorick who has a lot of damage tied to summons
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E68OOZvo,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T02:14:16.481+0000) > > Garen isn't what I would consider the weakest example; he dumps all of his damage on you with two spells before ulting. Unless you're saying Garen is shit, then you're right. > > Weaker example would probably be somebody like Yorick who has a lot of damage tied to summons Garen is a weak example because he is weak. That’s why I used him. Also Yorick’s burst isn’t that bad. Specifically when the maiden is on you and he gets that huge chunk on you with her % thing and grasp
Moody P (NA)
: Several juggernauts have burst damage patterns. Garen, Volibear, Aatrox, Illaoi, Darius if he flashes on your carry after popping his passive. They have a few examples of champs who have damage confined to short windows of assassination potential.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E68OOZvo,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-14T02:06:56.418+0000) > > Several juggernauts have burst damage patterns. Garen, Volibear, Aatrox, Illaoi, Darius if he flashes on your carry after popping his passive. > > They have a few examples of champs who have damage confined to short windows of assassination potential. This person says bruisers don’t have burst. And I was giving him the weakest example I could. (Fun fact, still pretty high for someone with one item)
Exibir mais

The thigh guy

Nível 167 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão