: Randomly tabbing out of games
yo i have my mouse buttons set for ping like all tryhards you know <3, sometimes when i use it i tab out of game, its happened like 3 times
Nubrac (NA)
: I'm Nubrac, I main Roaming Teemo Support! AMA! (Serious Questions Only Please about the Strat)
: Is Vel'Koz support viable in Gold elo?
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oYheKoJy,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-12T00:04:49.637+0000) > > the real reason its being delayed aint cuz of art, its the rework, they making his q w and e combo way stronger and allowing your w clone to do it aswell, he is massivly overpoweered after rework, he burst went from like a 5 to a 10 instantly, because his clone can q and e for reduced damage i belive but more damage then he has now so its a buff, his passive went from like 3-10 arm/mr per champ to like 20 massive buff, when the rework drops he gunna be top tier instantly, then again we gunna have the issue of wukong has to much burst and he will be nerfed into the ground again, i see the future {{champion:82}} was bullshit op and everyone saw it, yet people ignore. {{champion:80}} is busted and we know it. So what is the difference ? let him release then let's talk
mord was busted as hell. then he was nerfed, path will be busted because they always overtuned but he will be nerfed to an acceptable state, the wukong rework is gunna make wukong so strong, wukong is made to burst, thats why he was nerfed into the ground, now his w clone does damage, like alot of damage compaired to his current clone, i play wukong alot, his rework will make him fun and good, but he will get nerfed, for the exact reason he was nerfed before, he will be the 1 shot king again, atleast for a lil bit
Ozzburne (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NNpvGm1j,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-08-12T00:06:46.271+0000) > > i love assassins, but they so strong, i get it they suposed to burst, but being 1 shot after 1 item is a lil much, also alot of them are manaless or have low mana costs and cds, they to mobil and just not fun to play vs, they suposed to be snowball champs, > but even when they go even they still get the upper hand This is blatantly false
not really at all. zed 1 item one shots, same with talon, diana, and so many others, even when you go even they can outplay you, they all have low cds for the most part, lethailty is so cheap and gives 20% cdr, i mean, idk where you coming from but ight
: When will Riot admit that modern assassins are too forgiving?
i love assassins, but they so strong, i get it they suposed to burst, but being 1 shot after 1 item is a lil much, also alot of them are manaless or have low mana costs and cds, they to mobil and just not fun to play vs, they suposed to be snowball champs, but even when they go even they still get the upper hand
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oYheKoJy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T23:30:43.943+0000) > > Its been there for 2 months because its a lot of testing and changing. Its still a buff. First off, it not a buff it a mini rework, Second , they said they done with test and feedback was positive but we delay it because art and ohh i delayed for a whole 2 months now
the real reason its being delayed aint cuz of art, its the rework, they making his q w and e combo way stronger and allowing your w clone to do it aswell, he is massivly overpoweered after rework, he burst went from like a 5 to a 10 instantly, because his clone can q and e for reduced damage i belive but more damage then he has now so its a buff, his passive went from like 3-10 arm/mr per champ to like 20 massive buff, when the rework drops he gunna be top tier instantly, then again we gunna have the issue of wukong has to much burst and he will be nerfed into the ground again, i see the future
yıff (NA)
: yasuo is seriously in need of a buff
if you think yas needs buffs, you A. dont play him right or B. dont understand anything
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9vFBR3pi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-10T04:28:58.416+0000) > > when i play supp i only play {{champion:45}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:82}} and try to solo carry, build damage and win thats the meta pls no lux pls no lux pls pls i will dodge pls pls pls no lux wait what morde ?? ?
> [{quoted}](name=LPelican ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9vFBR3pi,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-10T13:55:36.350+0000) > > pls no lux pls no lux pls pls i will dodge pls pls pls no lux > > > wait what morde ?? ? play morde supp its so fun, if e lands they insta flash, do it again insta kill
: Here's a graph of play rates, excluding TFT (posted by Meddler)
TT Hasnt been updated in so long, it died because riot let it die, its actully really fun but you know riot they just hate us
Reksee (NA)
: As a support main, I don't know how much more of this I can take before I just quit
when i play supp i only play {{champion:45}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:82}} and try to solo carry, build damage and win thats the meta
: What keeps you playing League?
The massive amount of time and money i put into it, the feeling of it being fun to play is a distant dream i long for in the cold dark nights, Riot has failed so hard these last few years its sad, so now i drop 100 bucks a week on Apex lootboxes, until i have all skins, because Riot dosnt use my money how they should
: Looking for a way to properly buff Gangplank.
what he needs is mana on q lowered, and base q damage up 10 ay 5 hell be ok
Hordes66 (NA)
: How can anyone look at this Fiora buff
: How would YOU bring balance to the game?
they needa nerf all damage by 15% to start, but one thing i disagree with is, grievous wounds needs a massive buff, Red Kayn/Aatrox and a few others can straight up outheal anything thorwn at them, i think i got red kayn to 65-70% spellvamp, so with griev im still at 30? Aatrox has so much healing it is stupid, griev only works on him early, by late he can outheal anything, What im getting at is healing needs to be scaled down aswell, self healing i mean, alot does needa be changed tho, the game is so stale, every role is 4 champs in rotating order i feels like
: You mean smashing you with his sword. Old was just slapping the sword fast as shit and abusing the missing HP heal to just outsurvive tons of damage. New one has healthy healing and healthy damage.
new aatrox healing is out of control, ok so you get 20% spellvamp from e, another 15% from runes, another 15% from DD, healing 8% of your targets max hp every 10 seconds with passive, that also deals bonus damage, and 33% bonus from visage, and the bonus healing from ult, add all that together how is that healthy? even with griev he can outheal everything unless perma cced Old aatrox relied on attack speed to heal. yes he healed a decent amount, but you had to build attack speed to utilize it better, New aatrox is Cleaver,DD,Steriks,Visage,GA and boots, he gets 30% cdr, alot of hp alot of useful stats, he becomes a half tank that bursts like an assassin and heals off everything, griev at its current state isnt enough to stop him anymore
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: It's way too easy to hit gold now
or. the coinflip system that is in effect is just granting others RNg wins, or, now hear me out here, players get better climb to gold, or maybe the players your refrenceing are just having a bad game? 70% of ranked account in the world are iron-silver, they alot of them bois
: Am I the only one that has no interest or desire to play Team Fight Tactics?
Its hurting league, que times are at record highs, matchmaking is so fucked, i hate TFT
: Like who? And before you say something like Ornn, let me hit you with some logic. Hextech skins are very exclusive. You can only get them through gemstones. So, do you really want someone like Ornn's only other skin to be something that you can't immediately get? Victorious skins are the same way. Champions with very few skins aren't chosen for them because they don't want a champion's only other skin to be something so exclusive.
{{champion:82}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:26}} all havnt gotten skins in awhile and would be better
: Yes
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T4AbAvEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-05T05:07:21.003+0000) > > Yes why
: I'm Bronze and matchmaking seems weird these days
I am assuming this is in norms? if so same thing happens to me, im gold and i play vs plats/diamond/masters/GM/challengers its no fun for me at all
: This metas jungling role has to change
I hate this season jungle, its so bad, they gut the jungle into the ground, its gank or be useless now.
: Does anyone else feel the new Udyr skin trivializes his Ult skin?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q4dHy6w,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-05T04:57:10.222+0000) > > Loud and proud my friend, keep it up <3 you are what league needs, hope for the future I mean if not me than WHO, who would dare take on the mantle of THE BRONZE COACH
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q4dHy6w,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-05T04:59:26.999+0000) > > I mean if not me than WHO, who would dare take on the mantle of THE BRONZE COACH You are a brave person, they will tell tales of your courage for ages to come, please be well on your travels, All Hail Captain
: Is Ezreal super weak now?
o.o he does alot of damage he is very strong and safe he in no way shape or form tickles
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q4dHy6w,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-05T04:54:10.626+0000) > > i believe in you captain, "raises knee" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} only the best and bronziest advice here folks
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q4dHy6w,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-05T04:56:23.665+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} only the best and bronziest advice here folks Loud and proud my friend, keep it up <3 you are what league needs, hope for the future
Eyesack (NA)
: Whats with ezreal and kaisa being in every single game?
well Ez is super safe and does alot of mixed damage, and kaisa is just busted af, i mean when your passive does 15% of your targets max hp there is an issue, also both can build defensively and still do alot of damage, and i love when kaisa players say she aint busted, she been top 3 adc since she dropped, and Ez is just the love of everyones life so yea, i miss diversity in bot lane
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q4dHy6w,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-05T04:47:59.281+0000) > > wait, is this a mod flaming a bronze player? are you shaming? https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/018/459/53697461.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q4dHy6w,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-05T04:52:31.893+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/018/459/53697461.jpg i believe in you captain, "raises knee"
: Has the game gotten better?
No, nothing is better, i can see the light, now we wait and watch it burn
Rockman (NA)
: Is it weird we don't have any one armed characters?
: Captain seems like an awful high rank for a bronze coach. What gives? Or is it like coach instead of business class?
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q4dHy6w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-05T04:46:08.673+0000) > > Captain seems like an awful high rank for a bronze coach. What gives? Or is it like coach instead of business class? wait, is this a mod flaming a bronze player? are you shaming?
Moody P (NA)
: Irelia passive and R are her biggest design problems
the q healing and the fact it procs tiamat is also bullshit
: For the love of Nagakabouros, give Udyr an animation update.
Ryushiin (NA)
: Could reworked pantheon support?
: can riot ever design a new champion that is simple to play?
: how do you climb? (honestly)
GankLord (NA)
: Fellow Jungle mains
i liked season 5-6 since season 7 jungle been getting gutted
: Evilarr, The Demacia's Hope
: I have feeling Wukong will never get his rework, it was just a big lie
no the artist thing is bs, the real reason wuk hasnt gotten rework is he is insta S+ tier, making his clone copy q and e is insane combo damage, his burst went through the roof, they buffed his passive by like 10 each resist level 1, and he is just yummy as fuck now, but too strong to be released, or he will be nerfed into the ground again, rip harambe, he died twice
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=INgH5p33,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T15:43:02.223+0000) Gameplay is about _gameplay_. How to play the game, the mechanics of it, ect. Boosting doesn't pertain to any of that. Boosting pertains to player behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=INgH5p33,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T15:47:30.256+0000) > > Gameplay is about _gameplay_. How to play the game, the mechanics of it, ect. Boosting doesn't pertain to any of that. Boosting pertains to player behavior. ok, how to play the game? how do you play when someone is getting spoon fed a lead? boosting is when someone high elo players on your account and gets the rank you want, which effects gameplay, because a hgih elo player is shitting on lower elos, or a boosted account thats shouldnt be diamond is playing diamond games and ruining it for others, which again is gameplay, boosting in TFT is when your que with friends and they let you win to keep up win streaks and such, so in tern they are helping you boost your own account, so if you where playsing a TFT game and 4 people were trying to give the lead to 1 of them, takeing pieces you need, replacing tier 2s for tiers 1 to allow somone to win the round, then tryarding when vsing you, how dosnt that not effect gameplay? boosting isnt player behavior, its a bannable offence allowing someone to play on your account and boost its rank, that effects gameplay, so boosting in TFT is done by yourself and friends, which effects the game of the 4 others in it, ergo it effects gameplay
: > [{quoted}](name=TheBrothersGrymm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=INgH5p33,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T15:35:46.061+0000) Hmm... Perhaps it was removed because boosting is more of a Player Behavior issue than a gameplay issue? I think you should be posting about negative player behavior in, well, player behavior, regardless of the game mode, because boosting doesn't really have anything to do with gameplay.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=INgH5p33,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T15:40:31.956+0000) > > Hmm... > > Perhaps it was removed because boosting is more of a Player Behavior issue than a gameplay issue? I think you should be posting about negative player behavior in, well, player behavior, regardless of the game mode, because boosting doesn't really have anything to do with gameplay. it does effect games, alot, think about what boosting is, it effects gameplay
Kayloola (NA)
: Struggling Earning an S or S+ for ADC
feed your ass off, lower your stats with xayah, then play real good, will be an S, since it goes by how others play and how you play, i had to get 25kills with Yi to get an s i thnik i went 25/2 and it was a solid S
: what
just a name for the rank you are in, so they can track players i think idk, dosnt mean anything just a name for your current ranked group
: Demacia Vice Ward MIA
: I guess you dont know about the lollipop effect on skillshots? At the end of the projectile it expands the hitbox slightly to make it look smoother, and the skillshot only needs to touch 1 pixel of your champions hitbox for it to count as a hit
so instead of skillshot its we will hold your hand shot? it should be clean cut, and it still goes through minions so they can fix that and fix they animations
Exibir mais

TheBrothersGrymm

Nível 272 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão