: VGU Fiddlesticks Skins
seriously, what's these bots downvoting?
: Kato and Shiraza are so wholesome and adorable, but when are we gonna get more about them?
kinda reminds me of Ferra and Torr from Mortal Kombat 10. that's not a bad thing
Zagi Fn (NA)
: Well jhin{{champion:202}} took the lead
> [{quoted}](name=Zagi Fn,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TcbcKR2R,comment-id=000e0001,timestamp=2020-01-26T05:39:23.830+0000) > > Well jhin{{champion:202}} took the lead ok, can you please stop posting constantly? you can edit your posts so you dont have to make new ones in a row
Sharjo (EUW)
: I believe I was one of the first to see it tbh hehe, but I didn't mention it here. Since it was taken down, I assume Riot didn't want us knowing about it or talking about it yet, and it might go through some revisions before we see it next. ...but yes I did enjoy it!
> [{quoted}](name=Sharjo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xni4aQpG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-24T22:11:08.700+0000) > > I believe I was one of the first to see it tbh hehe, but I didn't mention it here. Since it was taken down, I assume Riot didn't want us knowing about it or talking about it yet, and it might go through some revisions before we see it next. > > ...but yes I did enjoy it! reading your (great!) critique on Kai'sa, I was gonna mention that short story until I realized I was hours late lol. I really hope that is the direction they go in
Galiö (NA)
: Void weak to Elemental Magic?
I think the fire Jax has is rather special. that, and i cant see how elemental magic is strong against void creatures. they are made from physical environments, which includes elements
: They are non-literally gods. They are imbued with god-like power, from a mortal perspective. But Ascended most definitely CAN be killed. Even the champion-tier ones. (But not the imprisoned Darkin)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Scathlocke,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=amEaEZ2q,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T15:56:45.748+0000) > > They are non-literally gods. They are imbued with god-like power, from a mortal perspective. > > But Ascended most definitely CAN be killed. Even the champion-tier ones. > > (But not the imprisoned Darkin) are you saying an ascended got killing in one on one combat? I thought it was pretty clear it was a lot of soldiers with Jax at the lead facing one ascended
Jaspers (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=amEaEZ2q,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T12:53:43.064+0000) > > Because Renekton and Aatrox are 2 of the most powerful Ascended ever and I x doubt that Jax could kill them. Have more faith in him (and less in the Ascended).
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=amEaEZ2q,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T13:04:48.439+0000) > > Have more faith in him (and less in the Ascended). it's not about faith, its accepting that soldiers like Jax pre lamp would never beat an ascended one on one. they are literally gods.
Jacksin (OCE)
: Jax's bio -- PERFECTION
Jax did NOT kill an Ascended in one on one combat. he and a regiment of fellow soldiers basically toppled a mountain on one, and then cut its head off
: As an Ionia fan, please stop for a while when you hit 20 Ionian champions.
thank you for this thread. I just want more champs from Bilgewater, or Demacia, or Noxus, or Shurima, or ANYWHERE OTHER THAN IONIA.
: I'm fine with it housing the entity. But I think the entity is being overused to the point where it detracts from Fiddlesticks as a scarecrow. I'd like to see these animations done with the disturbing scarecrow made of metal and scrap, not some amorphous black arms that conduct all of it's animations.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ptBxpWGc,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T17:58:47.874+0000) > > I'm fine with it housing the entity. But I think the entity is being overused to the point where it detracts from Fiddlesticks as a scarecrow. I'd like to see these animations done with the disturbing scarecrow made of metal and scrap, not some amorphous black arms that conduct all of it's animations. sorry about the downvotes, dont know why its happening since you're being courteous about this. anyway, I dont really see him as a black blob when the arms come out. a scarecrow is a gross fascimile of a human, and seeing the torso bob like that when he goes on a sprint is very disturbing. I think it adds on the the twisted scarecrow feel
: I'm not a fan of the chest burster always trying to claw out, and actually managing in the locomotion and attacks of Fiddlesticks. I think it heavily detracts from Fiddlesticks as being this eldritch effigy, and turns him into a demon Gundam. Fiddlesticks needs to be the scary scarecrow, not this thing that simply lives in his chest.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ptBxpWGc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-14T17:30:07.085+0000) > > I'm not a fan of the chest burster always trying to claw out, and actually managing in the locomotion and attacks of Fiddlesticks. I think it heavily detracts from Fiddlesticks as being this eldritch effigy, and turns him into a demon Gundam. Fiddlesticks needs to be the scary scarecrow, not this thing that simply lives in his chest. an effigy is supposed to house an entity though? and he is more than just some living scarecrow. he is a demon seemingly trapped in the effigy. to have him be just a scarecrow would be a LOT less scary
Sergej561 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dareidos is back,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BLNB9T1K,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-01-11T22:55:44.567+0000) > > Possibly Sett's parents arent champions or his parents will come to game as new champions.... Everything is possible It's not _possible_ that they aren't champions, they aren't champions period. Not every character in the story has to be a champion, we're talking about an entire world here. I mean, who knows, _maybe_ Katarina's dad is Darius, and her mom is Leblanc ~~sarcasm~~. Same thing applies to them becoming champions, Sett's dad is barely relevant in anything and his mom is a complete pacifist, neither of them make sense as champions. Just because they turned Senna into a champion, doesn't mean that now every single character connected to every champ can/will become a champion, that's just dumb, let side characters be side characters.
> [{quoted}](name=Sergej561,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BLNB9T1K,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2020-01-12T12:33:49.690+0000) > > It's not _possible_ that they aren't champions, they aren't champions period. Not every character in the story has to be a champion, we're talking about an entire world here. I mean, who knows, _maybe_ Katarina's dad is Darius, and her mom is Leblanc ~~sarcasm~~. > > Same thing applies to them becoming champions, Sett's dad is barely relevant in anything and his mom is a complete pacifist, neither of them make sense as champions. Just because they turned Senna into a champion, doesn't mean that now every single character connected to every champ can/will become a champion, that's just dumb, let side characters be side characters. holy fuck that needed to be said anyway, OP, you have been proven wrong, and Vlad was never a soldier, your "evidence" said noble courts, battalion.
Jeddy017 (NA)
: He was just some random Noxian pit fighter who banged a hot Vastayan & peaced out on his kid. He wasn't some legendary hero or skilled fighter. He wasn't sucked into the Void, taken by the Shadow Isle or absorbed by a Darkin. He was just an average guy who left & could be dead for all we know.
> [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=M9bwGMju,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T03:56:47.625+0000) > > He was just some random Noxian pit fighter who banged a hot Vastayan & peaced out on his kid. > He wasn't some legendary hero or skilled fighter. He wasn't sucked into the Void, taken by the Shadow Isle or absorbed by a Darkin. > > He was just an average guy who left & could be dead for all we know. exactly. its kinda like star wars. fans just want every single little thing to be some big reveal/integral to the plot/character
Jeddy017 (NA)
: Why are people so interested in Sett's dad & who he is? And why are people just assuming Sett's dad is a pre-existing champ?
> [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=M9bwGMju,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-12T00:54:38.088+0000) > > Why are people so interested in Sett's dad & who he is? And why are people just assuming Sett's dad is a pre-existing champ? dude, I've been wondering the same thing. I read his story, and I did not think "OH MY GOD I NEED TO KNOW WHO HIS DAD IS" at all
Ηuawei (EUNE)
: So about Vi and her Gauntlets
its just because the heroes always have to win in these cinematics, annoying as it is
: Watching Sylas invade Demacia makes me wonder if they'd have any chance against Noxus at all.
arenr the Frejlord barbarians the same barbarians, who with nothing near the discipline of an army or the numbers, have been holding back both Demacia and Noxus forever now? the fact they now have someone with knowledge of demacian military leading them (and the winter claw) makes it even worse for Demacia
Infernape (EUW)
: Even then, logically speaking bringing out Galio to try and stop Sylas is literally THE WORST thing Demacia could do. Galio is made from Petricite. Galio is an anti mage war machine. Petricite absorbs magic. Sylas knows how to release magic from Petricite. Galio is a goddamn. Walking. Nuke.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=E6hL8hqf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-11T17:45:01.611+0000) > > Even then, logically speaking bringing out Galio to try and stop Sylas is literally THE WORST thing Demacia could do. > > Galio is made from Petricite. Galio is an anti mage war machine. Petricite absorbs magic. Sylas knows how to release magic from Petricite. > > Galio is a goddamn. Walking. Nuke. are you really ignoring that Galio can flick Sylas like a fly? he cant just absorb all his magic just like that dude. and he is not really a mary sue. just because he is competent, does not mean he is a mary sue. the fact Sylas has clear, discernable flaws (delusion, lack of empathy, driven by revenge) disprove him being perfect and yeah, i do think its stupid that Garen is under the worf effect
: Well, what I'm saying is he wasn't 100% down for the count but he probably got dazed which is enough time to apprehend him.
> [{quoted}](name=AFilthyCaitMain,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gOEPGij9,comment-id=000d0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-11T02:22:25.936+0000) > > Well, what I'm saying is he wasn't 100% down for the count but he probably got dazed which is enough time to apprehend him. i know lol. i think we both understand what we are saying. its just we both are going to hold to our opinion to what would happen next
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=RgKNmKUn,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-09T01:28:03.510+0000) > > so what does that make of Anivia, Ornn, and Volibear? what about Kayle? > > there are many mythic characters in league. I dont see how that argument can possibly hold up Anivia, Ornn, and Volibear are demigods, but in the scope of the Freljord, they are not centralized to the lore in that region. They are part of the lore, as people do honor them, but in Riot's story, they are not the focus. The focus of the Freljord lore is Ashe seeking to unify the region, Lissandra seeking to do whatever the hell she's supposed to be doing now (bunkering down, I don't even know anymore), and Sejuani being an upstart. They're the three main points of conflict in that region, and there's not really a character on the same level as the Ruined King in their lore. Possibly Averosa. Kayle is the same thing. Former human, now Ascended, but not really a major contender in the lore. Even then, Kayle existed before the current lore incorporated her into the founding of Demacia, with her being added to that story later. The RK was built with the Isles, it was developed almost completely around his deeds that created the Mist. His story isn't the same as many other people's story, because he was developed and created solely as a mythic figurehead outside of the confines of the game itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=RgKNmKUn,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-09T19:21:01.428+0000) > > Anivia, Ornn, and Volibear are demigods, but in the scope of the Freljord, they are not centralized to the lore in that region. They are part of the lore, as people do honor them, but in Riot's story, they are not the focus. The focus of the Freljord lore is Ashe seeking to unify the region, Lissandra seeking to do whatever the hell she's supposed to be doing now (bunkering down, I don't even know anymore), and Sejuani being an upstart. They're the three main points of conflict in that region, and there's not really a character on the same level as the Ruined King in their lore. Possibly Averosa. > > Kayle is the same thing. Former human, now Ascended, but not really a major contender in the lore. Even then, Kayle existed before the current lore incorporated her into the founding of Demacia, with her being added to that story later. The RK was built with the Isles, it was developed almost completely around his deeds that created the Mist. > > His story isn't the same as many other people's story, because he was developed and created solely as a mythic figurehead outside of the confines of the game itself. sorry for the late reply. Hmm, i would say the Demigods very much are a big, mythic deal. All 3 arent even actually in the battle of Frejlord yet and we have Bard and Kindred. these 2 are known practically ONLY from lore mythology/occultists. Bard especially, since he marks times of change and such. finally, while you can say some champs were reworked, this ignores that they were intentionally reworked into characters with a very Mythic bent, despite your argument that such a facet should make them unplayable characters. Mordekaiser being the best example. and Kayle is noted as a pretty big deal for demacia if she is to return i just dont really see the basis for this argument. its called league of legends, not league of impressive specimen. to be fair, i can see why you wouldnt want him to be playable (like i know its for vastly different reasons, but i dont think Senna shouldve been playable)
: Still. getting a leg shot off is already shocking enough, all Vi had to do was give a final push to render him into a dazed state, which is more than enough to recapture him.
> [{quoted}](name=AFilthyCaitMain,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gOEPGij9,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-11T01:05:19.250+0000) > > Still. getting a leg shot off is already shocking enough, all Vi had to do was give a final push to render him into a dazed state, which is more than enough to recapture him. we will just have to agree to disagree then (dont necessarily doubt that though. Urgot is already slow with all legs)
: Getting an uppercut from someone like Vi tho would hurt like a btch no matter who you are. His head isnt completely machine.
> [{quoted}](name=AFilthyCaitMain,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gOEPGij9,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-11T00:32:37.774+0000) > > Getting an uppercut from someone like Vi tho would hurt like a btch no matter who you are. His head isnt completely machine. ehh. it would more be "wow, that actually hurt a bit" and that same man was in the Dredge and felt nothing from torture. far worse than one strong uppercut
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gOEPGij9,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2020-01-09T14:18:02.426+0000) > > pretty sure Urgot will recover from that that punch lol. also, was not expecting Galio Also I'm pretty sure a punch to the face from someone as strong as Vi would hurt like a bitch even without the gauntlets.
> [{quoted}](name=NuggetMilk,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gOEPGij9,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2020-01-10T04:09:30.508+0000) > > Also I'm pretty sure a punch to the face from someone as strong as Vi would hurt like a bitch even without the gauntlets. Urgot aint no bitch. and Vi without Gaintlets is just a very strong woman, not a superhuman one
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2EELnE03,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-09T00:48:55.271+0000) > > most definitely. this is purely headcanon, but I believe that Viktor has a very naive view of humanity. a big issue people have with is ideals is not just that it could take away your emotions, but people exploiting the technology for selfish ends (which is a big reason his diving suits were hated). To me, Viktor believes Humanity's better nature would win out in utilizing what he has to offer, because logically speaking, it would benefit humanity more. sadly, as real life has shown us, and what denizens of Runeterra can do with much lesser technology, such ideals rarely hold true. in short, I think that is a very tragic aspect of Viktor I'm so glad you bring up the logical aspect of his thinking. I think at some point or another he has asked himself, how does one proceed when logic conflicts with morals? The diving suits are a fine example as you mentioned. What can save many lives also strips them of their free will, or so as we currently understand it. I guess the short question, but most direct is. Do the ends justify the means?
> [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2EELnE03,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-09T18:57:42.059+0000) > > I'm so glad you bring up the logical aspect of his thinking. I think at some point or another he has asked himself, how does one proceed when logic conflicts with morals? > > The diving suits are a fine example as you mentioned. What can save many lives also strips them of their free will, or so as we currently understand it. > > I guess the short question, but most direct is. > > Do the ends justify the means? a simple question in of itself. also one that Viktor is aware he must confront at some point (and weigh in both the benefits and drawbacks of both decisions)
: Warriors | Season 2020 Cinematic - League of Legends (ft. 2WEI and Edda ...
pretty sure Urgot will recover from that that punch lol. also, was not expecting Galio
: He's not. In the scope of the storytelling, Aurelion Sol is a glorified Pokémon for Targon. The Ruined King is THE central character to Shadow Isles lore, he's spoke of in legends, his presence is felt near his domain, and people are terrified of him. He's transcended normal characterization and become a myth and legend in the terms of the lore. Just having immense power doesn't mean you're a mythical character in a story.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=RgKNmKUn,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-07T14:27:11.259+0000) > > He's not. In the scope of the storytelling, Aurelion Sol is a glorified Pokémon for Targon. The Ruined King is THE central character to Shadow Isles lore, he's spoke of in legends, his presence is felt near his domain, and people are terrified of him. He's transcended normal characterization and become a myth and legend in the terms of the lore. > Just having immense power doesn't mean you're a mythical character in a story. so what does that make of Anivia, Ornn, and Volibear? what about Kayle? there are many mythic characters in league. I dont see how that argument can possibly hold up
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2EELnE03,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-07T16:42:27.974+0000) > > I think the most interesting aspect of him is the dichotomy between his moral character and his goal. it's very unique to have a character who essentially wants to take away what makes people human, but is moral about the _means_ in achieving that goal I think it's ironic lore wise that he hasn't realized he is simply too far ahead of his time. People are not ready for his ideas or ready to give up what they deem "ethical" during the current time period in the story. Which if history has taught us anything, what is not deemed ethical now is _always_ subject to change later on. His skills in technological development is so well developed, the world itself around him cannot keep up with him. It scares people(understandably) because it challenges everything they know about the world. One day a beating heart is considered the norm when it no longer beats. It scares the shit out of people when this technology exist that can keep it beating indefinitely or be replaced with something else. But then we have a complete idiots like Professor Stanwick(not really dumb, just stupid actions) who cannot fathom a different world. But rather use/steal someone ele's research for personal gain. Instead of using it to show "this is the kind of things we can create for the betterment of humanity/all life" But nooooppeeee, those "grammy awards" are better. Got to steal projects and say screw everyone else and get money/whatever reward. I love this character though. He leaves us with so much to discuss.
> [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2EELnE03,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-08T23:55:09.847+0000) > > I think it's ironic lore wise that he hasn't realized he is simply too far ahead of his time. People are not ready for his ideas or ready to give up what they deem "ethical" during the current time period in the story. Which if history has taught us anything, what is not deemed ethical now is _always_ subject to change later on. > > His skills in technological development is so well developed, the world itself around him cannot keep up with him. It scares people(understandably) because it challenges everything they know about the world. One day a beating heart is considered the norm when it no longer beats. It scares the shit out of people when this technology exist that can keep it beating indefinitely or be replaced with something else. > > But then we have a complete idiots like Professor Stanwick(not really dumb, just stupid actions) who cannot fathom a different world. But rather use/steal someone ele's research for personal gain. Instead of using it to show "this is the kind of things we can create for the betterment of humanity/all life" But nooooppeeee, those "grammy awards" are better. Got to steal projects and say screw everyone else and get money/whatever reward. > > I love this character though. He leaves us with so much to discuss. most definitely. this is purely headcanon, but I believe that Viktor has a very naive view of humanity. a big issue people have with is ideals is not just that it could take away your emotions, but people exploiting the technology for selfish ends (which is a big reason his diving suits were hated). To me, Viktor believes Humanity's better nature would win out in utilizing what he has to offer, because logically speaking, it would benefit humanity more. sadly, as real life has shown us, and what denizens of Runeterra can do with much lesser technology, such ideals rarely hold true. in short, I think that is a very tragic aspect of Viktor
l MrD l (NA)
: Whoever designed the new voli ..
wont lie. both godly AND monstrous
: I actually like Viktor's lore a lot
I think the most interesting aspect of him is the dichotomy between his moral character and his goal. it's very unique to have a character who essentially wants to take away what makes people human, but is moral about the _means_ in achieving that goal
iiGazeii (NA)
: I would love to see them unscrap the "Ink Mage", a champion that is able to physically draw on the map in order to activate their abilities. Either make it so that they have one ability that is able to do different things by drawing a different symbol, or a skillshot that affects the area you draw (draw a line to shoot a projectile, draw a circle to make a zone, etc.) I remember playing an old Ben 10 video game where one of the characters XLR8 had an ability where he stops moving and you instead take control of a small beacon for a short duration, drawing a path behind it as you moved it. Once the duration was up, you would travel along the line you drew, dealing damage to enemies in that area and knocking them over. You could zip around to CC multiple enemies, or "scribble" on top of one target for heavy damage. I think something like that could be implemented.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gAGB4h8Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-01T03:12:14.711+0000) > > I would love to see them unscrap the "Ink Mage", a champion that is able to physically draw on the map in order to activate their abilities. Either make it so that they have one ability that is able to do different things by drawing a different symbol, or a skillshot that affects the area you draw (draw a line to shoot a projectile, draw a circle to make a zone, etc.) > > I remember playing an old Ben 10 video game where one of the characters XLR8 had an ability where he stops moving and you instead take control of a small beacon for a short duration, drawing a path behind it as you moved it. Once the duration was up, you would travel along the line you drew, dealing damage to enemies in that area and knocking them over. You could zip around to CC multiple enemies, or "scribble" on top of one target for heavy damage. I think something like that could be implemented. oh crap I know that game lol. played it on the Wii anyway. I would say a 3 in one character, as in there 3 clones. you can plant 2 max in certain spots and control one, and switch between them. however, you lose a 3rd of your health each clone gone
: We All Know What Sett's Release Needs....
I really thought you would say he needs this as his release music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZ7ndjhhps
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: I love Sylas' lore. His magic is unique and it allows him to adapt to any situation but due to it, i think he tends to become overconfident in fights and easily agitated and angered, given his imprisonment in Demacia for so long. Demacia isn't good either. They have a lot of "blood" on their hands and their treatment of mages/magic is xenophobic, to say the least. Either mages are exiled or they're imprisoned and forced to drink petricite potions, wear petricite necklaces, bracelets (trinkets) to suppress their magic and in worse cases (like Sylas), imprisoned for years or executed for "conspiring against the King". What he believes in is that fighting against what Demacia did to them and spilling blood for the liberty of people like him, is a cause worth pursuing. And he wants nothing more than to destroy Demacia with magic - the one thing they're so afraid of and ignorantly hoard, not knowing the true meaning of petricite. I think that he fights as a man who has nothing to lose (given how he fights in Freljord) but ultimately, i don't think he would sacrifice his life for someone else. It's more that he wants to be the instigator and the leader of a rebellion.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NgofxRJ9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-17T22:43:25.266+0000) > > I love Sylas' lore. > His magic is unique and it allows him to adapt to any situation but due to it, i think he tends to become overconfident in fights and easily agitated and angered, given his imprisonment in Demacia for so long. > > Demacia isn't good either. > They have a lot of "blood" on their hands and their treatment of mages/magic is xenophobic, to say the least. Either mages are exiled or they're imprisoned and forced to drink petricite potions, wear petricite necklaces, bracelets (trinkets) to suppress their magic and in worse cases (like Sylas), imprisoned for years or executed for "conspiring against the King". > > What he believes in is that fighting against what Demacia did to them and spilling blood for the liberty of people like him, is a cause worth pursuing. And he wants nothing more than to destroy Demacia with magic - the one thing they're so afraid of and ignorantly hoard, not knowing the true meaning of petricite. I think that he fights as a man who has nothing to lose (given how he fights in Freljord) but ultimately, i don't think he would sacrifice his life for someone else. It's more that he wants to be the instigator and the leader of a rebellion. yeah, he definitely has a "it's all about me" attitude, and I think that's very in line with people like him. despite that, selfishness combined with charisma is a good mix, so it adds to being an entertaining character
: 2019 Lore Tournament - Day 17: What once sailed Free vs The Winterspike Road
love both, I just feel that What Once Sailed Free has more emotional value, so that's my vote
: is there mentioned who Sett dad is?
I'm just happy we are done with Draven not being his dad. just a dumb assumption in my opinion.
: Vladimir: A stain, splattered on the pages of history.
I particularly like the Promethean analogy. Quite a dark interpretation, but also inspiring to see it that way. the broken Vessel I think is necessary undertone. it should be subtle (at maybe overt at times), but Vlad should always just have an element _wrong_ about him. but as you said, we should see how he overcomes his weaknesses and makes up for them the cult of personality is an obvious one, I have nothing to say besides a good summary of how that aspect should be handled.
Comentários de Rioters
tamaya (NA)
: The Solari never saw the light of day.
it's just another consequence of going to far with "dark is good and light is evil". they were trying to make things more morally grey, but instead just reversed who was the evil one, making it like the old League lore where there were card carrying villains like the old Noxus
: > but the OP is talking more about just making them "aww poor guy, give him a break" characters. I'm not, though? I never said that. Had a whole thing specifically saying that giving a character depth doesn't de-villainize or woobify them. I'm glad you agree with the point I _actually made_ about more depth and character, but I'm not big on you misrepresenting me.
> [{quoted}](name=NotaRobot1006,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6E68WA99,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T02:52:54.628+0000) > > I'm not, though? I never said that. Had a whole thing specifically saying that giving a character depth doesn't de-villainize or woobify them. > > I'm glad you agree with the point I _actually made_ about more depth and character, but I'm not big on you misrepresenting me. ok, re-reading it again, I'm sorry about that. you did explain Mordekaiser real well. I just think what makes some villains great is just that they are just so easy to hate. Dio Brando comes to mind. he is literally and ass for no reason, but the reason people love him is precisely because he is a scumbag
tamaya (NA)
: {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}}
> [{quoted}](name=tamaya,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6E68WA99,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-08T12:38:28.443+0000) > > {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} Jhin is not sympathetic. I said sure, give characters like Thresh more depth and character. but the OP is talking more about just making them "aww poor guy, give him a break" characters. Jhin is not someone I pity, I still think he is a great character. Thresh I think is even worse than Jhin. but I love him for his malice. I DO think it would be cool to have him in more and see his character in action more, like with the story of Ledros. instead, we have Jhin being a star villain of a story while Thresh, who has been around a lot longer, gets a brief video of fighting Lucian
: The Case for Villain Depth
I dont think every villain needs sympathy to be a good character though. and I mean I'm talking about Thresh here. maybe I'm wrong, but a reason many like Thresh is because just how evil he is of course, let there be more to him. but does he HAVE to be a villain that you need to think "awe, only if his life was better" when you learn about him?
: Where do black people like Lucian, Ekko, Pyke and Senna originate from on Runeterra?
not gonna lie. never thought about this before but super curious about it now. and it reminds me of the day I realized Pyke was black and not green. I felt like a fucking idiot for that. really thought he was green
: Rioters put more than you'd think into making these skins. So cut them a break guys
I think most people dont get mad at the people making skins. I think most people (including me) get upset at the people who decide who gets skins
Shmeeve (NA)
: You know what would be very interesting to see in this show? Urgot.
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=HEdr2803,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-09T20:54:31.928+0000) > > You know what would be very interesting to see in this show? > Urgot. I could see him as a very subtle cameo, working in the mines (whatever that lower level is called) and vaguely similar to the urgot he became.
GenoXx (NA)
: Same universe and setting. The foundation is used. Just not direct canon story.....
> [{quoted}](name=GenoXx,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AJEykZ0N,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-09T20:39:22.537+0000) > > Same universe and setting. The foundation is used. Just not direct canon story..... so no alternate reality or anything, ok. thank you for the info
: Yes...it should be separate and the Characters u play is not the same person as the original at all. Just What If Story mode because everyone can fight each other in equal. I just wonder this game will expand the lore or Just what if story.(that it)
> [{quoted}](name=Thailand05,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AJEykZ0N,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:59:42.053+0000) > > Yes...it should be separate and the Characters u play is not the same person as the original at all. > > Just What If Story mode because everyone can fight each other in equal. > > I just wonder this game will expand the lore or Just what if story.(that it) well in fighting games, the story mode is often canon. anyway, league of legends is not a part of project L
: Will Project L Fighting Game + the New Lore or just What if story mode?
Project L is not in the league of legends universe. its completely separate are you suggesting league of legends put in a story mode for its characters?
: No...My First is Thai lol (i am thai)
> [{quoted}](name=Thailand05,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AJEykZ0N,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T16:35:57.547+0000) > > No...My First is Thai lol (i am thai) ahh ok. I misunderstood then. so you're asking if there will be lore for the game in the form of a story mode?
: Yeah...It should be that way for story mode even it still same Universe (Everything the Same) but the Lore still Depart from Original Moba game lore. Example : Blazblue Fighting Game Had Anime version that Look a like but still Diffrent and Depart story Version (Diffrent Universe) Virtue Fighter game and Anime is Completly Diffrent Version of the story and Characters. (In Characteristic and Plot) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfXs1O9VshM
> [{quoted}](name=Thailand05,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AJEykZ0N,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T13:37:17.600+0000) > > Yeah...It should be that way for story mode even it still same Universe (Everything the Same) but the Lore still Depart from Original Moba game lore. > > Example : Blazblue Fighting Game Had Anime version that Look a like but still Diffrent and Depart story Version (Diffrent Universe) > > Virtue Fighter game and Anime is Completly Diffrent Version of the story and Characters. (In Characteristic and Plot) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfXs1O9VshM not to be rude, but is English your first language? I'm struggling to understand you
GilxeN (EUW)
: I am patiently waiting for their FPS game, looks interesting from first POV.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AJEykZ0N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-07T14:29:30.958+0000) > > I am patiently waiting for their FPS game, looks interesting from first POV. gameplay was shown?
: Will Project L Fighting Game + the New Lore or just What if story mode?
I dont think this game is connected to league of legends
: > [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OQcnwTgU,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-31T17:00:03.663+0000) > > well, if mordekaiser dies he will just plan in his kingdom. if Aatrox does, he turns into a sword that mordekaiser can just hide away from everyone, or just drop in an active volcano is he wanted. That is assuming that Mordekaiser would know that he is the sword and he can take him without being corrupted (well Morde is made of Metal, so i doubt that) In other hand, Aatrox has already killed godlike beings and Morde has been defeated.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=OQcnwTgU,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T17:07:47.768+0000) > > That is assuming that Mordekaiser would know that he is the sword and he can take him without being corrupted (well Morde is made of Metal, so i doubt that) > > In other hand, Aatrox has already killed godlike beings and Morde has been defeated. true, but as you said, Aatrox does not really know what happens if he were to kill Mordekaiser. honestly it could go either way. but to be honest, I'm not a fan of these questions. we just dont have enough information
Exibir mais

TheMan292

Nível 41 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão