: This would just give more power to teams who are ahead. This is entirely unnecessary.
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Frost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E5dhKEJG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-15T09:29:46.650+0000) > > This would just give more power to teams who are ahead. This is entirely unnecessary. I suppose it would give power to teams that are ahead. I just have always thought it was annoying to me, but generally I was behind :P
: no need for anything like that because there is no mechanic in the game where u would lose gold
> [{quoted}](name=HEAljvLykd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E5dhKEJG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T08:36:58.864+0000) > > no need for anything like that because there is no mechanic in the game where u would lose gold It's not so much about losing gold but rather losing gold efficiency advantage. If you're forced to sit on 1500 gold before you buy a complete item you aren't using it.
Comentários de Rioters
Seal Bot (EUNE)
: Is no one going to talk about the fact Sivir received a MASSIVE nerf??
: You attempted to say he was insane because he was bipolar. I taught you that bipolar and insane are two different things. You are now backpedaling and trying to say you used "insane" differently. Nice try but it's more than a little far fetched when this is tarzaned we're talking about, who doesn't have outrageous mood swings. You implied you were a viewer, you should know better. Now, instead of trying to bite the hand that feeds you, be a little grateful ;). I am a practicing psychologist, you are not. Way to go tho, you swindled a social correction after a lingual one! Glad to help (:
> [{quoted}](name=1 516 735 3508,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NIapOwvg,comment-id=00030000000000010003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:23:20.618+0000) > > You attempted to say he was insane because he was bipolar. > > I taught you that bipolar and insane are two different things. > > You are now backpedaling and trying to say you used "insane" differently. > > Nice try but it's more than a little far fetched when this is tarzaned we're talking about, who doesn't have outrageous mood swings. > > You implied you were a viewer, you should know better. > > Now, instead of trying to bite the hand that feeds you, be a little grateful ;). > > I am a practicing psychologist, you are not. > > Way to go tho, you swindled a social correction after a lingual one! > > Glad to help (: If you're a practicing psychologist on a LoL boards thread talking about word usage I think you may not be disclosing all relevant information in regards to your own credentials because most psychologists are aware that flaunting intellect deters people from hearing your point of view.
: How come cho'gath never gets invited to play volleyball with the other champs?
Proxy345 (NA)
: The game is 10 years old lol of course they have to advertise to make any money. I only buy skins though,I have no interest in TFT whatsoever and I already own all the champs so yeah.
> [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFHJnszT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-04T03:15:05.125+0000) > > The game is 10 years old lol of course they have to advertise to make any money. I only buy skins though,I have no interest in TFT whatsoever and I already own all the champs so yeah. I'm not talking about TFT since I don't even know what I'm doing in it, just in general having more advertising sometimes deters customers if it seems customers are only valued monetarily. Having advertisement is a good thing if they can do it right.
Ornn (OCE)
: its a free to play game with no 3rd party advertisment like most mobile games their advertisment is rp purchases and adds on youtube. get over it
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AFHJnszT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-04T03:11:42.373+0000) > > its a free to play game with no 3rd party advertisment like most mobile games their advertisment is rp purchases and adds on youtube. get over it I was just saying, if they did less marketing I might buy more, ironically. Just a point for people to read, not some grouchy poro....
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
SEKAI (OCE)
: If she's so busted and Riot is not nerfing her, Does that mean Taliyah is finally getting a skin?
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=YcjyEE2O,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-01T02:29:49.040+0000) > > If she's so busted and Riot is not nerfing her, > > Does that mean Taliyah is finally getting a skin? Well, she'll get a skin after she's off being grounded by her dad.
: >Champion diversity is good Please explain this opinion in-depth. Because I and Riot disagree. When a champion can fill multiple roles too easily, then they're too good at too many things to be fair. Similarly, we wouldn't have nearly enough bans if every champion were made strong enough to fill the role of another overpowered champion just as well. They cut Nidalee down to size years ago and she still hasn't recovered, because for a time she outperformed everyone in three different roles. And it wasn't fun.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=AdUdT9Ak,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T21:59:25.238+0000) > > Please explain this opinion in-depth. > > Because I and Riot disagree. When a champion can fill multiple roles too easily, then they're too good at too many things to be fair. Similarly, we wouldn't have nearly enough bans if every champion were made strong enough to fill the role of another overpowered champion just as well. > > They cut Nidalee down to size years ago and she still hasn't recovered, because for a time she outperformed everyone in three different roles. And it wasn't fun. I think champion diversity would only truly work if everything were perfectly balanced around it. Unfortunately, diversifying builds too much can lead to loopholes and exploits that can aggravate opponents. Not to say it's not a bad idea, but tank Karma was a bitch to play against with her W heal.
: But no one even play her now? and she is forgotten?
> [{quoted}](name=smol gey doggo,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=YcjyEE2O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-30T20:40:49.568+0000) > > But no one even play her now? and she is forgotten? Let me taliyah-bout it.
Terozu (NA)
: I was expecting a "But we didn't see eye to eye." joke and I'm sorely disappointed on levels I didn't even know existed.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=byFEig2H,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-20T01:50:51.305+0000) > > I was expecting a "But we didn't see eye to eye." joke and I'm sorely disappointed on levels I didn't even know existed. Sir, the very idea that you were expecting it is proof that that would be unoriginal.
jurrrr (NA)
: I read this when you posted it, and thought about it the entire work day
> [{quoted}](name=jurrrr,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=byFEig2H,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-20T01:15:40.378+0000) > > I read this when you posted it, and thought about it the entire work day I feel special.
: got my friend permabannede - he blocked me on every media - did I do the right thing?
Calling you overweight egirl trash? That's not a friend, that's an emotional leech. Find a new friend, someone positive. You deserve to get something out of your friendships. Be selfish. I'd rather have a selfish friend being my friend because they want to be around me than because they'd feel bad otherwise. There are too many people on the planet for you not to deserve your own level of happiness with people who don't take you for granted and treat you like crap.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FA3o19E0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:47:58.771+0000) > > This isn't drama, it's the games actual health that relates to all of us. Don't undermine that. It's literally the definition of drama. The game's actual health should be: "Person does something toxic, person gets punished for being toxic." Unfortunately, it doesn't always work that way and it never entirely will, which is honestly unfortunate. > [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FA3o19E0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T00:49:32.381+0000) > > hey maybe as a moderator you shouldn't do what you are doing? What on earth are you talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FA3o19E0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-17T01:06:03.795+0000) > > It's literally the definition of drama. The game's actual health should be: "Person does something toxic, person gets punished for being toxic." > > Unfortunately, it doesn't always work that way and it never entirely will, which is honestly unfortunate. > > What on earth are you talking about? What about Memes and games? At least drama there is passive aggressive...
: Well I am sorry it wasn't {{item:3071}}
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=X9RpZTEb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T21:37:45.445+0000) > > Well I am sorry it wasn't {{item:3071}} I reported this comment for showing excessive cleavage!
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=X9RpZTEb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T20:42:44.486+0000) > > Who is saying what? Both are colored red. Both of the texts are colored red. How am I supposed to know who's talking and saying what The expression indicates that the girl in red is talking down to the girl in pink.
: > [{quoted}](name=SkyKiryon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c9TvWYbY,comment-id=002d,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:08:35.411+0000) > > I mean the issue you bring up IS certainly valid, but I find the fact that you're allowed to use a name like that a lot more disturbing. That paired with your weird habit of calling strangers babe and adding hearts to everything makes me believe you're either some dude objectifying women and playing off the male fantasy or an actual girl that's just desperate for attention. 1. My name is a reference to Evelynn, I main her and play her in 80% of my games. 2. Even if you find it "disturbing" it is not harming anyone, nor is it breaking any rules 3. Lastly, Hunny, Sweetheart, babe, etc, are all terms of endearment. I use these to show respect and adoration for the person I am speaking to, its a habit of mine because I even talk like that in real life, I have no sexual or romantic interest in anyone right now and nor do I want the attention of anyone over the internet, because if I wanted attention I would go outside and dress up like a clown. So before you come to my post calling habits "weird" you need to check yourself honey, just because you're insecure and want to assume I am "some dude objectifying women and playing off the male fantasy or an actual girl that's just desperate for attention." does not mean its true. We both know where you were going with this comment and I am not sitting here and discussing it, if you want to be disrespectful, do it somewhere else.
> [{quoted}](name=Sexual Girl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c9TvWYbY,comment-id=002d0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T19:00:38.764+0000) > > 1. My name is a reference to Evelynn, I main her and play her in 80% of my games. > 2. Even if you find it "disturbing" it is not harming anyone, nor is it breaking any rules > 3. Lastly, Hunny, Sweetheart, babe, etc, are all terms of endearment. I use these to show respect and adoration for the person I am speaking to, its a habit of mine because I even talk like that in real life, I have no sexual or romantic interest in anyone right now and nor do I want the attention of anyone over the internet, because if I wanted attention I would go outside and dress up like a clown. > > So before you come to my post calling habits "weird" you need to check yourself honey, just because you're insecure and want to assume I am "some dude objectifying women and playing off the male fantasy or an actual girl that's just desperate for attention." does not mean its true. We both know where you were going with this comment and I am not sitting here and discussing it, if you want to be disrespectful, do it somewhere else. Thumbs up to you, that's a good argument. Some people certainly do call people Honey and while sometimes it can be taken in a romantic way, I find in some parts of America it is used casually.
OKIDJ (NA)
: Too bad they nerfed the amount of essence you get from disenchanting skins, so it might take 10-15 skin shards to unlock the one you want for free :^). Rito indie company they need more money.
> [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u9X9Wzfv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T08:13:12.568+0000) > > Too bad they nerfed the amount of essence you get from disenchanting skins, so it might take 10-15 skin shards to unlock the one you want for free :^). > > Rito indie company they need more money. Y'all are debby downers. I got this one for free without needing any essence.
: If someone goes to play Jhin for the first time, are they a virjhin?
> [{quoted}](name=Nanuk Pihoqahiak,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=10Qnqny5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T08:02:00.643+0000) > > If someone goes to play Jhin for the first time, are they a virjhin? You are pretty good mate. Respect.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Sarcasm? She has weak wave clear needs items 😕 ult doesn’t do damage. Wana talk about it more
> [{quoted}](name=ThaneBrood,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xMLLVaKq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T21:02:05.419+0000) > > Sarcasm? She has weak wave clear needs items 😕 ult doesn’t do damage. Wana talk about it more Sure, let's discuss, starting with where it's posted...
Comentários de Rioters
: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/992/401/e37.png
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Frost,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=uVTYMOpT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-13T17:26:38.285+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/992/401/e37.png The ambiguous jokes are the best lol
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Positvity tilts me even more. Constant ass kissing is not any kind of "support" for me
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EWkrIkPJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-04T14:51:37.035+0000) > > Positvity tilts me even more. Constant ass kissing is not any kind of "support" for me I just wanted to say I'm proud of you son.
Comentários de Rioters
DeusVult (NA)
: Morde is going to have 69 AD at level 1
Well uh, at least Morde will have proper positioning...
: this ban system is a failure at reforming toxic people
The only way for the system to work as intended is to change how we log in so that something about us is given as information linked to the account. But, privacy is a huge issue. Without that or subscription fees or account forming fees, it's literally useless to ban anyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2OIabMXE,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-01T18:41:29.823+0000) > > The information should be readily available in the client or the client actually leaving visible links to said items. Oh so you mean like this then? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287799626168401921/584491742410047512/Capture.PNG Which after you click on that, takes you to this page with this insert coming up automatically? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287799626168401921/584491932193914884/2.PNG That's the first page of the client when you log in.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2OIabMXE,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-06-01T21:23:07.973+0000) > > Oh so you mean like this then? > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287799626168401921/584491742410047512/Capture.PNG > > Which after you click on that, takes you to this page with this insert coming up automatically? > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287799626168401921/584491932193914884/2.PNG > > That's the first page of the client when you log in. There isn't much on there except buy this thing. Maybe they don't know what they're putting in it until the event is over?
Manxxom (NA)
: zyra is confirmed to be edison.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=4ERfWApU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T05:22:29.240+0000) > > zyra is confirmed to be edison. No one seems to know that a bulb is a plant.
Comentários de Rioters
: When Mord steals your stats so you just steal them right back
: When Mord steals your stats so you just steal them right back
: Morde is simply perfect.
There's surely morde come!
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: I think it should be Meow-cury threads.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qPfhJn5n,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-27T15:02:40.584+0000) > > I think it should be Meow-cury threads. Not bad. Not bad at all.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: {{champion:78}} "Seems you left your brave pants at home. Want me to wait while you go get them?"
> [{quoted}](name=Gorderkiller,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=IQYEI7MO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-25T09:41:18.945+0000) > > {{champion:78}} "Seems you left your brave pants at home. Want me to wait while you go get them?" No, Panth is with me too.
Comentários de Rioters
: As a sexist gamer, I'm offended
Like, when you meet a man who is raised around lots of women, he's never concerned with violating women or hurting them because he's been exposed to women his entire life. If he was sheltered and forbidden he ends up not knowing how he should act and what is appropriate and not appropriate.
: MK11 got rightfully slammed for design choices pandering to groups who weren't going to play the game in the first place. I will say that I am less fond of Kitana's MK11 incarnation compared to her MK9 and MKX iterations. However, my only ill will towards NRS is that the lead developer stated that these changes, largely towards diversifying and covering up the female cast, were intended as a more mature and realistic take. The realism part was debunked on two counts. The double standard where the males were not similarly covered up was the first big issue on it. There's also the fact that female MMA fights still have the women in little more than a sports bra and booty shorts. If the focus was on fighting for your life realism, why are most of the male variants shirtless to some extent? There's also the fact they made Kitana more Asian (Skarlet and Jade were given similar treatment as Russian themed and Middle Eastern themed respectively). If not for their prior announcement, I would have had no issue with this change. I would have noticed it and let it fly under the radar. She's also more covered up in this version than ever before when she actually had some of the more conservative outfits. Again, I wouldn't have really cared if NRS had said nothing on "we're aiming to make things more mature". I personally don't see a huge problem with showing skin in games. That said, there are times it's more appropriate than others. Some games can pull it off, others can't. Mortal Kombat could pull it off reasonably well before and had no reason to downgrade. Call of Duty? Not so much (unless it's suddenly a pool party themed event). Overwatch? Very doable. League? That's half of the fun. Now, does it become sexist to show skin? I don't think so. It becomes sexist when utilizing derogatory stereotypes and attempting to reinforce them. That said, I still want my character to look good while doing her badass activities. That usually means making her as visually appealing as possible and that often means exposing some skin. If it's sexist to want to look good, then I will happily keep that title.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sOQwLMkB,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T20:24:14.989+0000) > > MK11 got rightfully slammed for design choices pandering to groups who weren't going to play the game in the first place. > > I will say that I am less fond of Kitana's MK11 incarnation compared to her MK9 and MKX iterations. However, my only ill will towards NRS is that the lead developer stated that these changes, largely towards diversifying and covering up the female cast, were intended as a more mature and realistic take. > > The realism part was debunked on two counts. The double standard where the males were not similarly covered up was the first big issue on it. There's also the fact that female MMA fights still have the women in little more than a sports bra and booty shorts. If the focus was on fighting for your life realism, why are most of the male variants shirtless to some extent? > > There's also the fact they made Kitana more Asian (Skarlet and Jade were given similar treatment as Russian themed and Middle Eastern themed respectively). If not for their prior announcement, I would have had no issue with this change. I would have noticed it and let it fly under the radar. She's also more covered up in this version than ever before when she actually had some of the more conservative outfits. Again, I wouldn't have really cared if NRS had said nothing on "we're aiming to make things more mature". > > I personally don't see a huge problem with showing skin in games. That said, there are times it's more appropriate than others. Some games can pull it off, others can't. Mortal Kombat could pull it off reasonably well before and had no reason to downgrade. Call of Duty? Not so much (unless it's suddenly a pool party themed event). Overwatch? Very doable. League? That's half of the fun. > > Now, does it become sexist to show skin? I don't think so. It becomes sexist when utilizing derogatory stereotypes and attempting to reinforce them. That said, I still want my character to look good while doing her badass activities. That usually means making her as visually appealing as possible and that often means exposing some skin. If it's sexist to want to look good, then I will happily keep that title. It's along the lines of "if women dress provocatively it's their fault I can't control myself." Even if a girl teases you as a man, men have no right to forcibly take anything she isn't expressly offering. So in turn, this isn't a concern of whether it's modest for women to be portrayed a certain way, bu rather, can men practice enough self control to be decent human beings in spite of their baser desires? The answer is that by censorship, we are crippling men into believing they can't control themselves. Once exposed with guidance, people can conduct themselves rather appropriately.
: > [{quoted}](name=This Is Your Dad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zFoOmRNX,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-24T23:24:31.039+0000) > > I found out what it was a while ago. I completed a really big challenge that carries through all characters and it gave me that xp. wrong. you modded. I already reported you so just wait on it buster. They'll get to you one day. And you will fucking writhe in pain from the amount of guilt you will feel. They are going through the report list at blazing speeds so don't get too comfy with your special hammer. They will rain fury on your account and probably take your NON modded items TOO so enjoy. I hope you do. Because you will be USELESS WITHOUT YOUR SPECIAL LITTLE ITEM
> [{quoted}](name=Moncito309,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zFoOmRNX,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-25T00:13:25.691+0000) > > wrong. you modded. I already reported you so just wait on it buster. They'll get to you one day. And you will fucking writhe in pain from the amount of guilt you will feel. They are going through the report list at blazing speeds so don't get too comfy with your special hammer. They will rain fury on your account and probably take your NON modded items TOO so enjoy. I hope you do. Because you will be USELESS WITHOUT YOUR SPECIAL LITTLE ITEM I don't even have it installed anymore lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moncito309,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zFoOmRNX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-24T23:15:24.700+0000) > > did you get item boosted from a friend? because the only case in which you get extra experience is from certain items. I would suggest restarting because the lifeguard station is relatively early in the game, and doing so probably wouldn't set you back much on time. Please don't mod/use modded items as it RUINS the integrity of the game and you should be ashamed of yourself. Just another tip, don't play Purna. She has a lack luster rage mode and her overall gameplay is too much of a breeze. Play Logan (jack of all trades) or someone at least FUN. Personally I play with throwing item builds because of a lack of reliance on range and the big boss damage. (as we all know, bosses are not that fun to fight) and when you really want to get down and dirty you can still use your extensive stamina to get out of sticky situations. Proves to be very useful in the prison. The melee builds are a lot of fun as well but will struggle in early game due to their items being so pivotal in their build, and in late game they will be mostly cash poor because of the numerous upgrades they require if they actually want to do damage. That is of course, if you don't max the blademaster's insanely broken passive throat cut. But in this regard Sam B does fall off pretty quickly, if you don't max knuckles you are useless in damage, and if you do max knuckles you are useless in sustainability due to the severe lack of range. In most of late game you will find yourself spending most of your meds on that dumb tank due to the immense amount of damage everyone does, you CAN NOT go blow for blow late game; 500 health will not change that. if you do go the range route, avoid the rage skill tree (one to two points max.) and go survival skills instead. Much more useful, and rage is usually not that great. Aside from the passive health boost that really doesn't provide more than a few seconds. Oh yeah and if you max lockpicking you can get the revolver from the golden bungaloes before the lifeguard outpost xp boost and you get a crazy jump forward in level. but it doesn't sound like you did that. I have several hundred hours in dead island please end my life
> [{quoted}](name=Moncito309,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zFoOmRNX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-24T23:18:53.493+0000) > > I have several hundred hours in dead island please end my life I found out what it was a while ago. I completed a really big challenge that carries through all characters and it gave me that xp.
Exibir mais

This Is Your Dad

Nível 189 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão