: If you could make 3 changes to improve the "game". what would they be?and why?
1- 15% damage nerf across the board. Every champion, no exceptions. 2- All tank champion scalings based on appropriate hp/armor/mr scaling with more utility and defense scaling than damage. 3- Remove every mana and lifesteal/spellvamp rune in the game so champions who are supposed to manage their abilities have to.
Gordie (NA)
: His tears should do 100% max HP of enemies true damage per tick. You're welcome.
> [{quoted}](name=Gordie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdsqVe5q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-10T23:25:38.177+0000) > > His tears should do 100% max HP of enemies true damage per tick. You're welcome. Consider that 201+ years of experience
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: The best version of 'stasis' I have seen
: > Immolate burn is increased by 1.5% of the wearers bonus HP for 4 seconds after you apply an immobilizing (same rule as fiora W) crowd control to an enemy Ok Garen players, how does Garen's Q interact with Fiora W?
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sq3ZcdbG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-09T18:26:15.311+0000) > > Ok Garen players, how does Garen's Q interact with Fiora W? It's just a silence so...
: I'd rather just remove invulnerability and resurrection mechanics from the game entirely, way too much rubberband bullshit
> [{quoted}](name=Gath Immortal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEddbIjL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-09T18:07:15.526+0000) > > I'd rather just remove invulnerability and resurrection mechanics from the game entirely, way too much rubberband bullshit Rebirth effects have their place, but I definitely agree there are far too many Invulnerable, Untargetables in this game.
Jikker (NA)
: Unpopular opinion, but I'd rather remove stopwatch as a whole. Require completed Zhonyas and maybe create an AD version or just keep GA as the AD version
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEddbIjL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-09T17:56:37.180+0000) > > Unpopular opinion, but I'd rather remove stopwatch as a whole. Require completed Zhonyas and maybe create an AD version or just keep GA as the AD version Personally, I agree, but it has been years and they have constantly tried to balance stopwatch.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: We hear a lot about how damage is "too high" now. Most people seem to forget when laning phase hadn't even ended by the time baron was up. You farmed. Period. You didn't touch minions except to last hit. You barely poked the enemy at all. You literally just sat there being a mindless AFK bot except when you were getting ganked or had an opportunity to back for health/item spike. Plot twist - most people don't want to spend 50 minutes in a game when 20 of those minutes are simply mindless AFK farming. So Riot made games reach mid game faster. Yes, there is still farming and it's still extremely important - but there are other ways to get gold now (from jungle changes to rift scuttles being introduced and more) as well as more early game objectives such as dragon and rift herald. Sure, the side effect is that many games can be ended in 30-40 minutes without everyone necessarily being full build... but that's not Riot's fault. Games can still last 50+ minutes - and in fact, going back and looking at my past week or two of games, all of my lost games go at least 40 minutes, and very few of them go less than 45 minutes. It's completely possible to drag a game out and make it last if you really think that when everyone's at full items your team's skill/teamfight will win the game. It's not Riot's fault that players now are unable to do that - the tools and potential are there, players all across all MMRs don't take advantage of them. I attribute this to the high MMR mentality that games are lost early. Because they aren't. Period. They never have been. People in high MMRs (especially streamers) tend to tilt themselves out of winnable games and tend to surrender winnable games because they aren't getting enjoyment from not hard carrying their team. There's nothing Riot can do about this.. but it's unfortunate that people forget where League came from and how the current game is not "too high damage" at all.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4YqIAtyR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-21T22:50:26.176+0000) > > We hear a lot about how damage is "too high" now. > > Most people seem to forget when laning phase hadn't even ended by the time baron was up. You farmed. Period. You didn't touch minions except to last hit. You barely poked the enemy at all. You literally just sat there being a mindless AFK bot except when you were getting ganked or had an opportunity to back for health/item spike. > > Plot twist - most people don't want to spend 50 minutes in a game when 20 of those minutes are simply mindless AFK farming. So Riot made games reach mid game faster. Yes, there is still farming and it's still extremely important - but there are other ways to get gold now (from jungle changes to rift scuttles being introduced and more) as well as more early game objectives such as dragon and rift herald. > > Sure, the side effect is that many games can be ended in 30-40 minutes without everyone necessarily being full build... but that's not Riot's fault. Games can still last 50+ minutes - and in fact, going back and looking at my past week or two of games, all of my lost games go at least 40 minutes, and very few of them go less than 45 minutes. It's completely possible to drag a game out and make it last if you really think that when everyone's at full items your team's skill/teamfight will win the game. It's not Riot's fault that players now are unable to do that - the tools and potential are there, players all across all MMRs don't take advantage of them. > > I attribute this to the high MMR mentality that games are lost early. Because they aren't. Period. They never have been. People in high MMRs (especially streamers) tend to tilt themselves out of winnable games and tend to surrender winnable games because they aren't getting enjoyment from not hard carrying their team. There's nothing Riot can do about this.. but it's unfortunate that people forget where League came from and how the current game is not "too high damage" at all. While I don't disagree about the super boring laning phase, I must say, it didn't have to be boring. I've always played extremely aggressively in lane, and used to get punished much harder for it by minions. I agree about a lot of what you're saying about game length as well, but would toss in that I feel overall the amount damage has gone up combined with the ability to deal that damage more often due to cooldown buffs and mana cost reductions across the board, and defensive items have been hard nerfed from their previous capabilities.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=ThurgotOfThunder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3655F78o,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:50:10.969+0000) > > I don't expect her to be the one to comment, but Rioters clearly visit the Boards, and some of them are willing to interact with superfluous, for fun questions while no one will talk about serious issues. I'm not saying they shouldn't respond to posts about cats, I think that kind of interaction is great, I just also think they should acknowledge problems at the very least with a, "We see the community is asking about this and it's on our mind." Rioters don't post, boards bitch. Rioters do post with a biweekly (or more) thread about upcoming changes and thoughts on the game, boards bitch. Rioters in their off time mess around, boards bitch. A Rioter based on narrative and lore answers a fun question, boards bitch. What the hell do you want? Riot to come out and say "Yes we are balancing the game entirely around ThurgotOfThunder's incredibly narrow view of how the game should be?"
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3655F78o,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:56:01.213+0000) > > Rioters don't post, boards bitch. Rioters do post with a biweekly (or more) thread about upcoming changes and thoughts on the game, boards bitch. Rioters in their off time mess around, boards bitch. A Rioter based on narrative and lore answers a fun question, boards bitch. > > What the hell do you want? Riot to come out and say "Yes we are balancing the game entirely around ThurgotOfThunder's incredibly narrow view of how the game should be?" Lol all I want is for them to acknowledge that 3v3 exists, relax my dude.
: **Bioluminescence** is a member of the creative team, not the game mode or *League* gameplay team. If she's around and able to comment, wouldn't you rather she comment on things she knows enough to comment on instead of taking guesses towards another team's thoughts?
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3655F78o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-16T21:33:50.482+0000) > > **Bioluminescence** is a member of the creative team, not the game mode or *League* gameplay team. If she's around and able to comment, wouldn't you rather she comment on things she knows enough to comment on instead of taking guesses towards another team's thoughts? I don't expect her to be the one to comment, but Rioters clearly visit the Boards, and some of them are willing to interact with superfluous, for fun questions while no one will talk about serious issues. I'm not saying they shouldn't respond to posts about cats, I think that kind of interaction is great, I just also think they should acknowledge problems at the very least with a, "We see the community is asking about this and it's on our mind."
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPtAj8Tl,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T20:31:08.277+0000) > > LOL yeah I was thinking if ADCs since I am an adc main didn't think of the others but hold on a second why are these in here: {{champion:141}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:92}}{{champion:82}} ? I can undersand the others because they can take conqueror but {{champion:107}} ? Really? You've never seen a 500 AD rango, have you
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Yasashi Kokoro,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPtAj8Tl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-11T15:29:55.856+0000) > > Tanks are useless if you play any of these: {{champion:67}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:157}} Fixed that for you.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThurgotOfThunder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znHNiiIM,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T21:08:25.226+0000) > > Except for every game that lasts more than 25 minutes will see something similar on anyone who uses Conqueror optimally. And the point isn't the damage it does, it's the combination of the damage and healing that makes some champions such a problem. Hasnt been an issue. If youre running conq on yas and expecting massive damage gains, youre already using it suboptimally.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znHNiiIM,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T22:03:48.683+0000) > > Hasnt been an issue. If youre running conq on yas and expecting massive damage gains, youre already using it suboptimally. This post isn't about Yasuo, it's about conqueror, stop getting bogged down on one part of the conversation.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThurgotOfThunder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znHNiiIM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-10T20:44:37.686+0000) > > Literally there is a stat on the rune that says "Damage that would have been mitigated." And its literally not going to be that high unless the game went on forever or yas never pressed R. And by that point, any other damage rune other than aery would have dealt more damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znHNiiIM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T21:00:43.484+0000) > > And its literally not going to be that high unless the game went on forever or yas never pressed R. And by that point, any other damage rune other than aery would have dealt more damage. Except for every game that lasts more than 25 minutes will see something similar on anyone who uses Conqueror optimally. And the point isn't the damage it does, it's the combination of the damage and healing that makes some champions such a problem.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Harvest, electro and comet generally get up towards 2k or higher. Conq wont do all that for yas because his ult already gives a ton of arpen. Hes not reaching 2500 damage that would have been mitigated. Conq dealing 2500 damage does not mean 2500 would have been mitigated.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znHNiiIM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-10T20:32:18.057+0000) > > Harvest, electro and comet generally get up towards 2k or higher. > > Conq wont do all that for yas because his ult already gives a ton of arpen. Hes not reaching 2500 damage that would have been mitigated. Conq dealing 2500 damage does not mean 2500 would have been mitigated. Literally there is a stat on the rune that says "Damage that would have been mitigated."
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I Want You to Give an Honest Evaluation
I think the problem is some things feel better to get outplayed by. It is not fun to get outplayed by Yasuo hitting W behind himself and flashing mastery 7 at you. It is less not fun to get utterly destroyed by a xerath because you've got two left feet and can't dodge a skillshot.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=ThurgotOfThunder,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEUVE7F2,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-18T20:00:31.744+0000) > > Slowly, the way it should be. Bring his damage down with everyone else's, suddenly he isn't one-shooting squishies. You can dodge his Q and Silence fairly easily, especially with mobile or ranged champs, and can kite him. That's his weakness, as a juggernaut. technically, he's always been able to one-shot squishies, The unlimited stacking on his ult...however...that used to be limited to...I think it was 6 stacks of 75 to 150 ? which would be a total of 450 to 900 health
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEUVE7F2,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-04-19T16:42:03.208+0000) > > technically, he's always been able to one-shot squishies, The unlimited stacking on his ult...however...that used to be limited to...I think it was 6 stacks of 75 to 150 ? which would be a total of 450 to 900 health Technically, you're wrong, because it also only used to scale with AP, not HP. If he was one-shotting someone, he was not building tank, I promise. Also, it maxed at 6 stacks, but he lost stacks on dying.
Comentários de Rioters
: ok well if you reduce damage how do i deal with {{champion:31}} without bringing the 4 other members of my team
> [{quoted}](name=Sandsexual,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEUVE7F2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-18T19:52:39.563+0000) > > ok well if you reduce damage how do i deal with {{champion:31}} without bringing the 4 other members of my team Slowly, the way it should be. Bring his damage down with everyone else's, suddenly he isn't one-shooting squishies. You can dodge his Q and Silence fairly easily, especially with mobile or ranged champs, and can kite him. That's his weakness, as a juggernaut.
: Of the current top 20 champions in plat+, winrate wise, 13 require more then one rotation or a significant number of autoattacks to kill. Of the ones who don't are Ahri (who frankly probably belongs in the 13), Vi, Riven, Hecarim (who does a lot of his work overtime but can be bursty so I'm counting him on your inane side), Lux, Malzahar (...who takes 3-4 seconds for his combo still but it is technically one rotation), and Fizz. But y'know, I'm sure Ashe and Kayle and Jinx are all just champions who suck in extended teamfights.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mEUVE7F2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-18T15:57:07.354+0000) > > Of the current top 20 champions in plat+, winrate wise, 13 require more then one rotation or a significant number of autoattacks to kill. Of the ones who don't are Ahri (who frankly probably belongs in the 13), Vi, Riven, Hecarim (who does a lot of his work overtime but can be bursty so I'm counting him on your inane side), Lux, Malzahar (...who takes 3-4 seconds for his combo still but it is technically one rotation), and Fizz. > > But y'know, I'm sure Ashe and Kayle and Jinx are all just champions who suck in extended teamfights. Winrate doesn't mean anything toward what I'm saying. And neither does "single rotation" necessarily. It refers to champions who particularly need fights to last longer for their kit to be meaningful. No, Ashe, Kayle, and Jinx don't NEED that, they're just also good at that. Champions like Amumu, Mundo, Cho Gath that are being buffed to just do more damage, are SUPPOSED to need that, but they don't get it anymore, so rather than look at why they're struggling or not feeling like themselves, we slap more damage on them. Use inane in a way that makes sense next time, and know what you're arguing.
Comentários de Rioters
: imagine thinking that lower mana costs = more damage lmfao
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4hNdvPeB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-17T00:24:51.330+0000) > > imagine thinking that lower mana costs = more damage lmfao Imagine thinking having less resource management to worry about did not directly correlate to more abilities being used, and therefore more potential damage in every trade.
Comentários de Rioters
Eldeazar (EUW)
: Your point is valid and I don't disagree with the thrust of the argument but the initial premise is wrong; items, gold earning, resource pool and a great number of other things are also balance levers...
> [{quoted}](name=Eldeazar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aWJip4uA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-13T20:47:32.203+0000) > > Your point is valid and I don't disagree with the thrust of the argument but the initial premise is wrong; items, gold earning, resource pool and a great number of other things are also balance levers... They are, but they are under utilized or used poorly.
Comentários de Rioters
: I think Morello should be reverted to the same slot efficiency as before BUT instead of offering Mpen, Oblivion Orb should offer grievous wounds and more AP. Lifesteal is a bit of a luxury stat for champions which are meant to be good vs tanky targets. It's also most effective late game where these champions should shine. I'm not sure it's really a problem yet. Most of the time, I don't even have Bloodline stacked by 25 minutes.
I don't think it's quite a problem yet, but it is on its way, and with in-combat sustain continuing to get buffed, things are looking worse and worse for tanks.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

ThurgotOfThunder

Nível 187 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão