: To all those who think climbing out of low elo is hard
bronze is easy to climb out of. silver is where all the new players to ranked are placed and its borderline impossible when they struggle to do things they were supposed to learn in the tutorial, bots and norms. its either stomp or get those uncarriable people. also i love when plat-diamond level players who have played for 17 season are like its ez. well no shit. you no life the game
Comentários de Rioters
: False Advertising for Heartseeker Yuumi
lazy. overpaid. dont care. give us money. am i wrong?
: Doesnt cho only have the visual marker around the champion anyway when theybare low enough to be eaten? I dont mind the change though, it means there has to be a bit more skill with the executes that just knowing exactly how much damage you need to do for the execute.
it makes pyke borderline unplayable being a support. sorry i cant compensate how much health they have by a bar with more bars. get a grip lmfao.
: [Gameplay] Pyke bar not showing
glad im not the only one, not sure why its downvoted if its a bug.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Kenneky (EUW)
: Maybe change the champions I enjoy playing in a way I don't like. But since most of the champions I play are either new, have already gotten a rework or have an old kit that hold well to today's standards, I highly doubt It will happen. The biggest change they did was nerf {{champion:555}} solo lane, which in my opinion was totally justified, you can still play him as one, but It's not as fun as It used to be as Pyke is one of my favourite champions. Still, that didn't make me quit, but parts of me misses his old solo lane... (I'm referring to the changes done to Pyke on patch 9.13)
i main pyke. i dont understand how a champion is in pbe for 3 months and then releases and then they nerf the shit out of him.. you knew he was good and then take everything good away. i dont main akali but everything good about akali they took out of akali rework. this company truly only do champions right for skins. once the sales drop off they fuck up everything.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Mess up until competition makes a better moba. Or alternatively, fail to evolve the game to outperform a new competitor to the moba scene.
: Just had a guy throw the entire game becuase I died to lvl 1 invade
it always happens to me when my jungle asks for leash.. my adc is at bot tower afk jerking off to his op.gg. i die. he leaves the game. its why i dont play ranked anymore. its unfun bullshit.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Pika Fox (NA)
: Its also one of the worst additions, given people assume that because this exists, if you dont see one punishment is not occurring.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1KaouQes,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-30T05:04:49.732+0000) > > Its also one of the worst additions, given people assume that because this exists, if you dont see one punishment is not occurring. i was told to kys and someone threatened my family in the same game. still playing a year later. i do it and im perma banned. the system doesnt work.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Kai Guy (NA)
: > After being frustrated several seasons ago by the declining state of the game, and that little to nothing was being done to deter people from griefing, trolling, and otherwise intentionally ruining games, I made this account to troll intentionally to prove trolls didn't get punished, but that you'll get banned for objectively pointing out trolls without cursing or being offensive. Kudos to everybody who upvoted some one who tells you they are proactively running games for folks. > I posted it here and Riot actually told me I wasn't trolling and dismissed my claims. This is untruthful. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/svEYpTnG-another-fine-job-by-riots-punishment-team "What did you do wrong? Instead of playing the game, , you were constantly arguing, and went on to troll. You typed more than you played the game. The reason I stated what I did, was because you were asking how it warranted a 14-day ban. I read both sides of the chat log, and you are not exactly innocent. You were intentionally trolling, trying to 'get back' at people. You even told people to report someone who up to the point had only said 1 thing to you: 'just because sion is a dick doenst mean you have to fuck over the entire team' - this was directed at you. You would have normally got a 10-game chat restriction. But, the penalty was escalated." Whatever, I don't think I will ever understand people who engage in something they claim to dislike.
and you get away with harassing people on the forums because youre friends with the abusive mods.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Quáx (NA)
: So what were the results of the URF experiment Riot?
i rather play arurf and afk in tft than play the toxic cesspool in norms/ranked.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: ARURF isn't URF. It's a trashy complete garbage RNG abomination Rito thinks is "exciting".
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=91pWfHmG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-24T05:48:33.959+0000) > > ARURF isn't URF. It's a trashy complete garbage RNG abomination Rito thinks is "exciting". i like arurf more. atleast theres less of a chance than the zed main one shotting everyone every game.
Comentários de Rioters
: idk if it is just a big coincidence or..
can confirm shaco and yi in every fucking game on the enemy team. its really getting annoying. ALL RANDOM with a 150+ pool. of course im constantly stuck with ivern tho.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: You basically asked for a mage to one shot themselves for attacking you.
as it sits theres no defense in the game. so 50% 25% anything. slap a cd on it. wala its fucking not cancer to play every gamemode
Comentários de Rioters
: Lifetime Pentakills.
i just got one in aram if that counts
Comentários de Rioters
: in other news the sky is blue.
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=26Nzun6G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-12T11:02:45.046+0000) > > in other news the sky is blue. sylas main, 34% win rate. literally sylas every single game. if he isnt carried he loses. but hey put him in my game!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Kelvynn (NA)
: Stop adding new champions
just had a game where 2 stages passed and i didnt even get a dupe of anything. i ffed. fuck this man. looks like im ffing at 3-6 to get my daily wins and shit and then not play till the next orb reset.
Riftn00b (EUNE)
: I am fed up with you Riot
its sad people are defending account sellers in this post..
: I'm not gonna baby you. If you can't play ranked because your stomach is too thin to digest a few bad words, which by the way, you can completely mute then that's on you. I can understand if every single game someone is running it down on your team but someone talking shit? Come on man.
oh. yeah those shitters that were doing that. 1/9 1/8 1/7. in that order from top, jungle, mid. the trist was just a cocky little shit who fucked up and blamed everyone else when it was her. "grow a thicker skin" not only did they int. they were cancer in chat. no one wins that.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Too Fat 2 Carry

Nível 17 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão