1v1 pure (EUW)
: Does this insultless chat log deserve PERMA BAN ?
Does your mute button not work like the other crybabies? Seems to be a problem with everyone under 30 these days. When I grew up gaming, no one cared about trash talk, you expected it and brushed it off, OR... OR, get ready for it.... MUTE. END OF PROBLEM. Stop crying.
Arammus (EUW)
: i cant talk for na, but on euw the n word is not 0 tolerance. just yesterday i slipped, called a buddy of mine ingame the n word because thats what i always call him (yo we are buddies. chill. friends insult each other its fun) and someone jumped to say "lol banned" i actually was a bit nervous. nothing at all happened. i hear many times its not 0 tolerance on euw, but now i can confirm it isnt. also since you talk about lobby, i assume this is neither pre nor post game chat but rather you inviting him to a game? in client you can do and say whatever you want, nothing will ever happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ELAvO1nW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-05T06:43:33.365+0000) > > just yesterday i slipped, called a buddy of mine ingame the n word because thats what i always call him (yo we are buddies. chill. friends insult each other its fun) wow. You openly admit to using the "N" word in game and use it as a "insult". YOU RACIST PIG I HOPE YOU GET BANNED.
: Players need to stop chatting so excessively and just focus on the game.
Use the MUTE button if you don't like other players chat.
Thrëat (NA)
: Some antagonists get punished, but I often see people punish people more based on performance than toxicity. Also, a lot of antagonists just stir the pot a bit and then step back and let their target explode and earn a punishment. Honestly the whole system is pretty stupid and pointless. Its been proven enough times that people don't learn from being punished as they do from being rewarded, so I am not sure why we have a system that does both. For real results they would just make it so the reward is a lot better and harder to achieve and take away punishments for the small stuff. This would make people strive to attain the big reward rather than just squeaking by to not get a punishment. It isn't like we can't just mute people. And no, I am not saying we should allow the really toxic game ruiners to go unpunished. People that AFK, give away positions in all chat, troll to the point of throwing the game, they deserve to be punished. People that say "You are dumb, shut the fuck up!" could just be muted, it takes being a real cry baby to have to report someone for hurting your feelings when there is a button that instantly stops the communicate.
> [{quoted}](name=Thr34t,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kROEJr7Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-09T22:17:48.200+0000) People that say "You are dumb, shut the fuck up!" could just be muted, it takes being a real cry baby to have to report someone for hurting your feelings when there is a button that instantly stops the communicate. Even Riot is too fucking stupid to understand that BASIC SIMPLE concept.... They CREATE the toxicity problem by promoting antagonizing behaviour and rewarding it by punishing the people that get harassed, abused and antagonised. It's so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.
: I'm not gonna baby you. If you can't play ranked because your stomach is too thin to digest a few bad words, which by the way, you can completely mute then that's on you. I can understand if every single game someone is running it down on your team but someone talking shit? Come on man.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nObrdZpo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-08T15:03:05.118+0000) > > I'm not gonna baby you. If you can't play ranked because your stomach is too thin to digest a few bad words, which by the way, you can completely mute then that's on you. I can understand if every single game someone is running it down on your team but someone talking shit? Come on man. Tell that to riot so they stop banning players. Maybe if everyone stopped being a god damn pussy crybaby and USED THE MUTE FEATURE instead of "REPORTING CAUSE I'M A CRYBABY PUSSY".
xasfnz (NA)
: I would suggest not typing in game ever again :/ You will be permanently banned forever with the slightest "negative" text.
> [{quoted}](name=xasfnz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MWYt4M6R,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-09-06T23:34:27.747+0000) > > I would suggest not typing in game ever again :/ > > You will be permanently banned forever with the slightest "negative" text. That's how you know Riot has fucked it up royally. 99% of players agree to NOT USE THE CHAT because it's dangerous and Riot just hands out bans like Halloween candy.
: It's not like people have to turn on the filter, quite the opposite actually, you must DISABLE chat filter and ENABLE All-Chat, so 2 of the most common thing players get in trouble for (Excluding kys, racial & homophobic slurs) are automatically dealt with, and by removing those option you're knowingly allowing yourself exposure to those possible inherently-toxic elements.
> [{quoted}](name=Hellmaximus1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MWYt4M6R,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-10T05:03:55.131+0000) > > It's not like people have to turn on the filter, quite the opposite actually, you must DISABLE chat filter and ENABLE All-Chat, so 2 of the most common thing players get in trouble for (Excluding kys, racial & homophobic slurs) are automatically dealt with, and by removing those option you're knowingly allowing yourself exposure to those possible inherently-toxic elements. Riot doesn't make this game for mature adults. It's made for little immature crybaby kids. Riot promotes toxicity and pathetic behaviour instead of telling everyone to just grow the fuck up and use the "mute" feature if they are "offended".
S0kaX (EUNE)
: "RIOT's bans are too harsh! You literally can't say anything or you get banned"
You are correct. Riot is this fucking stupid. They ban good payers and allow toxic flaming trolls in game. The bans have NOTHING to do with CONTEXT of what happened in game and their employees are too fucking stupid to understand these concepts. INSTIGATION. CONTEXT. Words riot employees need to look up in the dictionary. Fucking tools.
Tanklett (NA)
: Why do the toxic players never seem to get banned?
> [{quoted}](name=Tanklett,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=N7Z3VmWn,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-22T04:14:26.173+0000) > > I've had numerous games this preseason with players being very direct about their insults and even going so far as to suggesting others kill themselves. Despite numerous ban efforts nothing has come of them. Does Riot simply not care because ranked season is over? The in game toxicity and rudeness are reasons why I don't play the game as much as I did in the past, and frankly why I have my doubts about playing in the future. > Is it possible I'm not getting notifications for bans after I report players, or because the consistency of the reports renders my reports meaningless despite detailed explanations? Bec ause riot doesn't give a shit about toxicity in game. They actually PROMOTE TOXICITY by allowing this type of bullshit. I just got flamed by a duo Q for an entire game, telling me to fuck off from the first minute, I suck, I'm trash. I asked them to stop talking to me and then I got banned. FUCK YOU RIOT. Pieces of shit.
: what rank are you?
> [{quoted}](name=Teemo Is Cute,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=tyPWR4Ki,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-06T00:27:29.865+0000) > > what rank are you? Does it matter?
: > [{quoted}](name=TotalSilencey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHZzUTuE,comment-id=000b000100010000,timestamp=2019-12-16T19:57:29.580+0000) > > You are 100% wrong. Already PLACED/RANKED Bronze players 100% DO end up in Gold games. You literally do not know what you are talking about. Factually wrong. Incorrect. Stop spreading misinformation.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHZzUTuE,comment-id=000b0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T22:51:05.234+0000) > > Incorrect. Stop spreading misinformation. You are 100% wrong. The facts are already VERIFIED. Please go educate yourself, you have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you should re-read everyones posts here and check riots official website for the info you're missing.
Comentários de Rioters
: There's literally not a single game mode that is fun anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=option paralysis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FEahH4bP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-16T17:57:29.676+0000) > > Normals blind pick is for when you wanna get that sweet 0/30 teams. > Normals draft is better but you get sweaty 1 mill points mains for no reason playing in normals. > Ranked is utter trash can useless garbage matchmaking and only brings you stress, also when you want to get 0/30 teams, but ALSO lose lp. > Aram is boring to me. > > So what's the conclusion ? Hope that riot balances the game after 10 years or keep vomiting broken champs into the game ? Time for you to quit and move on. No one will miss you. Goodbye!
: > [{quoted}](name=TotalSilencey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHZzUTuE,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2019-12-11T13:27:47.647+0000) > > I don't think you read the Post. I'm in Gold 4 in promos for Gold 3 and there was a Bronze in our game in the midlane vs another gold. > > ANYONE who says "Bronze & Gold are the same" clearly have NEVER played a single game of ranked league. The only way this happens is if someone is playing their placement matches and their rank has not been assigned yet. Therefore they are not actually Bronze but that is the placeholder rank for where they might start out at. Their MMR is highly unstable and this can wildly fluctuate and they may very well wind up near the elo you're in after their placements.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHZzUTuE,comment-id=000b00010001,timestamp=2019-12-11T19:43:09.675+0000) > > The only way this happens is if someone is playing their placement matches and their rank has not been assigned yet. Therefore they are not actually Bronze but that is the placeholder rank for where they might start out at. Their MMR is highly unstable and this can wildly fluctuate and they may very well wind up near the elo you're in after their placements. You are 100% wrong. Already PLACED/RANKED Bronze players 100% DO end up in Gold games. You literally do not know what you are talking about. Factually wrong.
: Tell me that promos aren't rigged ?
It's absolute BS the way riot has the promos rigged. Been in promos for Gold II 5 times in a damn row now and I win all the games to get there, decent team mates, not great but as soon as I'm in promos, AFK, trash talking toxic mouthpieces, FF quiting crybabies, intentionally ints and ragers… Then you get sent back to 60LP because people hard troll??? absolutely stupid.
: How bout no some games can not be won I would rather FF off a lost game and move onto the next, then sit in a match for another 10 min trying to come back if you don't like how the system works _points to the door_ you are free to leave and no one will stop you
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GztQpBdr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:02:49.219+0000) > > How bout no > > some games can not be won > I would rather FF off a lost game and move onto the next, then sit in a match for another 10 min trying to come back > > if you don't like how the system works > > _points to the door_ > > you are free to leave and no one will stop you lol, what a sad little thing you are. You'd rather FF? That means you're a quitter and probably not very good at league or life. Don't like my suggestion? Just hit that "back " button on your browser", no one will stop you bro. Also, lesson for you on life. People have opinions that are often times MORE VALID than yours! Get used to it kid!
: Silver is weird because they are able to play with both gold and bronze. I don't think other ranks allow for this, but silver does. Like, gold can find plat but with no silvers. It is like this: Silver? Bronze and gold can be matched. Gold? Find plats and golds with no silvers. If you find someone of higher rank gold+, then you can't face people below you rank tier. Silver is the exception.
> [{quoted}](name=The Dreamwalker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHZzUTuE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-12-05T00:24:04.478+0000) > > Silver is weird because they are able to play with both gold and bronze. I don't think other ranks allow for this, but silver does. Like, gold can find plat but with no silvers. > > It is like this: > > Silver? Bronze and gold can be matched. > Gold? Find plats and golds with no silvers. > > If you find someone of higher rank gold+, then you can't face people below you rank tier. Silver is the exception. I don't think you read the Post. I'm in Gold 4 in promos for Gold 3 and there was a Bronze in our game in the midlane vs another gold. ANYONE who says "Bronze & Gold are the same" clearly have NEVER played a single game of ranked league.
Comentários de Rioters
: They did get rid of bans. It's called Blind Pick.
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaGuy69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V6MeYcWp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-29T17:34:00.004+0000) > > They did get rid of bans. It's called Blind Pick. He means for ranked. How can you not understand that? wow.... simple eh?
: Senna needs nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pMIZQVbI,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-23T04:56:29.853+0000) > > So as the smoke is clearing on her release, we can see that Senna is clearly dominating bot lane right now in both the ADC and Support positions. She needs to be disabled until Riot can figure out how to balance her. It's completely broken. Worst new champ I've ever seen in years and years of League.... **It feels like with Senna, Riot just wants everyone to _"Pay to Win"_ now in ranked**
Eedat (NA)
: > Yasuo vs a Bronze I Syndra > I'll let you all take a second to guess who went 17/0 Syndra but you made the fatal mistake of letting Yasuo hit his 0/10 powerspike
Syndra got destroyed as 99% of bronze matches would go vs a Gold elo player.... Yasuo dominated midlane from 0:01. Did you even read my OP? I even gave a pretty strong hint who won.... Champ name starts with "Y"...… Also, Yasuo was on MY team. I tried my hardest to leave which side he was on out of the conversation since it is irrelvant to the point. You guessed wrong and I made no "fatal mistakes". Sorry. I felt super bad for the other team and it wasn't fun for anyone. I saw the reason why after the game which motivated me to make this post after seeing many similar games and outcomes.... I literally just finished a game with a Silver ADC on our team of Golds.... Guess who fed like a fat kid and lost us the game? Yep. Our Silver ADC that could not stop feeding. I can't play for him sadly. The point, the matchmaking system is not accurate enough and should be matching players with more similar elo and less difference in skill level.... It's happening TOO OFTEN and the skill difference is TOO HIGH.. Those combined are what the big issue is....
Kai Guy (NA)
: I went over your history and cant find your {{champion:157}} {{champion:134}} game your talking about. Generally what you want to check for is, High uncertainty then Duo. High uncertainty is accounts with low # of games. Ranks on accounts like that are frequently inaccurate. Duo is duoing. Its a pretty wide range. For example, Silver Tier: Can only queue with Iron, Bronze, Silver, and Gold Tier players. Those two things tend to generate the majority of mismatched ranks. Link me the game if you want me to check it.
Could have been Yasuo vs Kassadin and maybe he went 16/0, I was recalling from memory. It was more the point I was trying to make about how lopsided the game was and always would be with a Midlane Gold vs a Midlane Bronze...…. Kudos to you for looking. I couldn't even be bothered since I was only making a point and the 100% factual stats of the match were irrelevant.
: Are we talking about flex or regular Solo Q here?
: Isn't it about the same anyway? Bronze 1 VS Gold 4 would be the equivalent of old Silver V - Silver 1.
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHZzUTuE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T15:27:02.244+0000) > > Isn't it about the same anyway? Bronze 1 VS Gold 4 would be the equivalent of old Silver V - Silver 1. You think Bronze I an Gold 4 are equal skill levels? Go watch some youtube videos on Gold vs Bronze then come back. I'll wait. smh… Do you even play?
: > [{quoted}](name=TotalSilencey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=maPoVkp2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:43:47.815+0000) > > Can we lock this thread? How much did Riot Tantram pay you to tell people that his CCP Behavior system isn't hot garbage that created a worse competitive environment in ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=Shovel Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=maPoVkp2,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-04T06:25:47.942+0000) > > How much did Riot Tantram pay you to tell people that his CCP Behavior system isn't hot garbage that created a worse competitive environment in ranked? I wish Riot paid me. Riot, can you pay me please if you're reading this? At least gift me some free RP to my account?
Ayzev (EUW)
: Shitposting is more fun, but I guess I can try that as well > [{quoted}](name=TotalSilencey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=maPoVkp2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:43:47.815+0000) > > Teams that work together out on the rift, win more often. Proven. I don't think this has anything to do with Riot encouraging or discouraging something, that's just something inherent to most, if not all team games > Teams that flame less, win more. Proven. Probably because people that flame are less likely to work with their team, so this point is the same as the first > Toxic behaviour and attitudes are punished to prevent bad behaviour. I even had my first account banned (reformed player here as living proof the system works). So here we've got one player that reformed to prove it works. And an entire playerbase that has retained notoriety for its toxicity for years on end to prove that it doesn't. > skins I would be surprised to see anyone who would go out of their way to change their behavior just because they'll occasionally get a random skin. > As for game content or updates. We are getting new champs all the time. Changes to the gameplay and the rift are coming down every season. I love the new Dragon changes that affect the physical map itself. Not an inherently good thing. Many people don't enjoy having to keep relearning the game. And a lot of the time these updates don't address or even exacerbate existing issues or add new ones. As for the new champions, a lot of the time they are either balance nightmares, or cancer to play against - but fun to play as, which you could see as something supporting OP's point.
> [{quoted}](name=**Ayzev**,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=maPoVkp2,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T08:54:24.135+0000) > > **Shitposting is more fun**, but I guess I can try that as well > > I don't think this has anything to do with Riot encouraging or discouraging something, that's just something inherent to most, if not all team games > Yes, that was my original point. I don't know what you're arguing if you agree with me. Go back and read my OP, that was the general idea. There are already natural incentives to be a team player which are fairly obvious. > Probably because people that flame are less likely to work with their team, so this point is the same as the first > Another great no point argument you make here which is basically in agreement with my OP. > So here we've got one player that reformed to prove it works. And an entire playerbase that has retained notoriety for its toxicity for years on end to prove that it doesn't. > Nothing is perfect in life. Get used to it. I am proof that at least SOME toxic behaviour is punished. You're arguing that's bad??? ok.. > I would be surprised to see anyone who would go out of their way to change their behavior just because they'll occasionally get a random skin. > You would be surprised by a lot of things in life based on that comment.... and... SURPRISE! I change my behaviour to get better rewards. I'm sure many others feel the same way. It's that surprising to you that some people are incentivised and motivated in other ways than you and care/want other things? lulz... > Not an inherently good thing. Many people don't enjoy having to keep relearning the game. And a lot of the time these updates don't address or even exacerbate existing issues or add new ones. As for the new champions, a lot of the time they are either balance nightmares, or cancer to play against - but fun to play as, which you could see as something supporting OP's point. Many people don't enjoy having to keep relearning the game? Many people do. You're point is moot. Especially since the OP of this entire thread was complaining about not enough changes/updates.... lol. Please move along troll. :-)
: I hate these new support items
I'd like to see a wider variety of support items... Not just 1 or the other depending on if you are AD or AP.... 2 or 3 options for AD or AP would be nice....
Comentários de Rioters
strut (EUNE)
: Bad teammates are given in every single promo series and it is ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=strut,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=khyt8RAg,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-07T20:55:57.051+0000) > > Any time i am in my promos i get complete garbage teams that feed and are unable to communicate. Every single promo series i get these players. I had to get to my promos to Silver fucking 2 3 times whoch is a joke in itself seeing how bad players are at this elo. Even when i finally managed to win i still had to carry players that started 0/4 and 1/5. Getting to promos is really easy but in those promotional games you get the worst of the shit that elo has to offer. > > And this is not only a thing for me. I've played a promo game with one of my friends recently and had been spectating his promos. He gets the exact same shit. Teammates that feed their ass off. There is just no way that it is pure luck that we get terrible teammates a few times in ranked but when it's promos everyone that is not your premade is likely gonna be absolutely useless. > > How is this a fair way to balance things? > "Got to your promos easily? Gaining LP with winning streaks? That must mean you are better than the elo that you are currently! Here are these feeders so you can't actualy advance in rank and have to suffer alittle more!" > > Fucking thank you mate. Thanks > > If you want promos to be harder to beat give me harder opponents. Not worse teammates. I can beat better opponents than usual or lose to them and still feel like it was a fair and fun game. I can't do shit about r%%%%%s on my team and the frustration this system gives me though. This. Last game of Promos... Mid Lane Syndra fed 2 early kill to Kat... "Syndra, sit under the turret, don't even farm, just STOP feeding Kat. Syndra proceeds to feed 5 more kills to Kat in a row.... smh….
Cdore (NA)
: Games are worse because Riot promotes selfishness as their business strategy.
I disagree. I believe Riot promotes team work. Teams that work together out on the rift, win more often. Proven. Teams that flame less, win more. Proven. Rewards are in place for those that follow the "summoners code" (incentive to play fair, nicely and engage in teamwork). Toxic behaviour and attitudes are punished to prevent bad behaviour. I even had my first account banned (reformed player here as living proof the system works). Riot gives you free champs/skins just for being a good team mate and following the summoners code! As for game content or updates. We are getting new champs all the time. Changes to the gameplay and the rift are coming down every season. I love the new Dragon changes that affect the physical map itself. You DO NOT need to spend a single $1 on this game! I have a few accounts where I have spent $0 and have all champs and MANY limited edition/rare skins. Be positive and a good team mate. You will be rewarded in many ways. Can we lock this thread?
: You seem to be focusing on a lot of the proper stuff. At the core, support is a role designed to best set up and allow your teamates to come out on top. **How do you do that?** 1. Vision control 2. Map Awareness 3. Understanding how your champions mechanics interact with the opposing teams mechanics 4. Macro play (i.e. objective priority/control, wave management, optimal pathing) 5. Micro play (i.e. individual skill in a dozen different fields) 6. Positive mental attitude These things all lace together and lean on each other. Explaining how they all did would be a novel, so I'll trust you to find the connections and how each point impacts the others. Keep working on **ONE** thing at a time! I'm currently working on making sure my carry stays alive. Other things may suffer because of it, but if I accomplished that one thing, then I consider that a success. The previous thing I worked on was vision control. I worked on that for a month and within that short time of focus I went from an average of 1.5 vision score per minute to 2.5 - 3 vision score per minute. Don't give up. Don't give in to frustration. Use mistakes as learning opportunities. Use triumphs as a point of reference of what works and find ways to make those triumphs even stronger. Identify weaknesses, improve them. Identify triumphs, enhance them. You can make it to plat next season. :)
Thank you so much, I will take all of that information in and add it to my gameplay. See you out on the Rift :-)
Speeedy (NA)
: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDepsrgho0zQxMvkik7KUw corejj is making how to videos and is one of the best supports in NA currently
> [{quoted}](name=Speeedy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EYuEczJW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T14:28:33.071+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDepsrgho0zQxMvkik7KUw > > corejj is making how to videos and is one of the best supports in NA currently Checking them out right now, thanks!
: A good general checklist to follow when roaming: - You and the ADC just backed - You just got mobis / pen boots - You have Flash and Ignite - You have a Sweeper or Pink - Target opponent doesnt have Flash - Target opponent isn't mobile - You or ally have CC If most of these are true, its a golden opportunity to roam. You dont have to have all these boxes checked off, but the more of them that are checked, the higher the % of success your play will have.
> [{quoted}](name=ixi Josh Sand,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EYuEczJW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T19:31:59.028+0000) > > A good general checklist to follow when roaming: > > - You and the ADC just backed > - You just got mobis / pen boots > - You have Flash and Ignite > - You have a Sweeper or Pink > - Target opponent doesnt have Flash > - Target opponent isn't mobile > - You or ally have CC > > If most of these are true, its a golden opportunity to roam. You dont have to have all these boxes checked off, but the more of them that are checked, the higher the % of success your play will have. Thank you, I literally wrote this down on a piece of paper and taped it beside me to read before I start each game. Appreciate the advice!
Comentários de Rioters
: Honestly. You should have just dodged that game. You knew he didn't have smite, and yet you still didn't do anything. -3 lp is way better than -19 lp.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hAVkFqOk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-05T06:20:36.892+0000) > > Honestly. > > You should have just dodged that game. > > You knew he didn't have smite, and yet you still didn't do anything. > > -3 lp is way better than -19 lp. That is a TERRIBLE solution "Just take the loss and let the troll win". wow. smh….
: Tazraned banned for BoostingTazraned banned for Boosting
Good. It's a douchebag move to "elo boost" players.... and he talks like he thinks he's hot shit... such attitude in his voice all the time. so conceited.

TotalSilencey

Nível 116 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão