R0XTAR (NA)
: Honestly, revert LEAGUE to the Tank meta.
No, you don't want tank meta back, at least not the 50-minutes slug-fest version. I've played since Season 2, and was a no-lifer when tank meta hit. Before season's end when it was finally brought back into line, tank meta was one of the slowest and most tedious metas this game has seen. Games lasted 50+ minutes, not because there was strategy, but _because one bad fight was practically a game loss._ Very few champions were viable except tank-busting hyper-carries and, of course, tanks. Bonus points if the tanks could deal % max HP damage.* (Edited slightly because I can't remember if the Sejuani rework was released in S4, or if it came later. My overall point doesn't change.) There was very little strategy to the game, since everyone except one or two people were borderline unkillable, so every strategy boiled down to "For the love of God, **_do not let the ADC die, they are the only win condition._**" This was extremely unhealthy, since a lot of games revolved around minutes-long skirmishes that would basically involve two terrified teams taking potshots at each other while an ADC was hanging as far back as possible. Of course, when the tank meta was **_fixed_** (only took, like, 10 months to do it...), THEN we had an extremely healthy meta where just about any strategy could be pulled off, jungle diversity was very high, and game length was more around the realm of 35 minutes; much more reasonable. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, since there were still some outliers in power, but it wasn't to the degree of **_true_** "Tank Meta" or what we're having now in the burst meta. So when you ask for tank meta to come back, think very very carefully about what you wish for. I guarantee you, 50-minute-long turtle-fests are vastly worse than a 15-minute burst fiesta.* *This isn't to say burst meta isn't a problem, it very much is. But having played tank meta and being an Enchanter main (something that was not exactly viable during tank meta since it meant one less crucial soak-body), I do not look back on that Season very fondly as a whole. The few months of it was when things really came together and one of the healthiest metas to grace League was formed, but it was solid _months_ of agony that we had to suffer through. If you want _A_ tank meta back, you're definitely looking at late Season 4, maybe Season 5. (I can't remember S5 very well, since it was the season where I was in a really bad state IRL, so I've honestly blocked that part of my life out.)
: Casual player PSA: Simple Champs are better for balance than overloaded ones
Follow up comment: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/rEBNkurZ-how-to-play-against-shaco-ekko-sett-aphelios-fiora-senna?comment=0002 Read my comment on this thread for a deep break-down on playing against Senna, from a Senna main. That is, if you aren't too "casual" for it.
: Casual player PSA: Simple Champs are better for balance than overloaded ones
> [{quoted}](name=I Shank Furries,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dtJ0EOrU,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-04T17:52:17.345+0000) > > You look at a lot of the newer champions and they're just so overloaded that they're hard to balance with just buffs and nerfs, they'd probably have to get reworks to make them fair. > {{champion:235}} > They're going to dominate the meta or they're going to be gutted with nerfs and completely useless. All of the stuff they can dish out makes it really hard for them to be in a healthy state. > But you could attack {{champion:235}} with nerfs all day and she's still going to have aoe CC, group camoflauge, heals, good damage, and a freaking Lux ult unless you actually remove those from her kit. If you lay out any champion like that, you can make them sound broken. Man, this champion that gets Nasus Q except it doesn't have to stack to hit like a truck, heals a lot, and gets doubled healing just for being at half HP, raises minions for free, passively just generates minions for things dying around them, an Anivia wall that forms a giant inescapable circle and is basically untargetable, has an AoE slow that deals % max HP damage and causes the generated minions to leap across the lane at you, and an R that summons a super minion (plus little ones) that deals % max HP damage **to you and towers** and causes the champion to deal extra % hp damage if they attack you as well. Sounds broken right? Of course, I'm talking about {{champion:83}} , a champion often looked at with a cringe and sucking air through clenched teeth. Senna is honestly really balanced because she's good at one thing: Aggression. Her base stats are awful, her movespeed is atrocious, she only gets half benefit from attack speed, her ratios are really nothing to write home about, and her ult has a crazy high cooldown without Ultimate Hunter. She trades really well in short bursts and punishes lane opponents that make no effort to control the lane, but loses heavily if she can't assert dominance on the lane from a very early point and is extremely susceptible to ganks. She can use her spells defensively, yes...but that's a complete waste on her part due to long cooldowns and high mana costs. The root has a major delay (roots don't stop you from casting or attacking btw) and is very slow, her heal is on the same spell as her damage with a slightly thicker area of effect (ratios are still pretty bad), her Ghost Form is easily cancelled just by her attacking or getting near her (or a Control Ward), and an EZREAL ult with three times the cooldown and about half the damage shifted out of damage into a shield that lasts just long enough to block an auto or two. Oh yeah, and her "good damage" is if you just let her hit you without making any attempt to fight back or trade, or if she's really fed. Please learn a champion before you come crying about them, because it is clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
Comentários de Rioters
Sylaelque (EUW)
: How to play against Shaco, Ekko, Sett, Aphelios, Fiora, Senna?
Tl;dr: {{champion:235}} is a champion that wants to pop off early and get her cheap burst items early on, but is very easily shut down by hard CC, engages, anyone she can't kill with a rotation and couple of auto-attacks, being burst down, or getting outscaled. (for more on her scaling, reference the part where I talk about her passive.) If you can, avoid trading in short bursts with her unless you are absolutely sure you will win, and try to force her to dry up her very shallow mana pool when you can. She only gets enough mana to start reliably using spells once she has her Tear, a Chalice, and/or some stacks on Manaflow Band/Presence of Mind. Senna wants to trade in short bursts, suffers extensively from mana issues throughout the early and midgame, and has very unreliable CC. Hard engages are your best friend against her since she has pretty much no way to prevent it or break free without Flash. She CAN just try to out-damage you, but if you're {{champion:111}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:89}} or pretty much any assassin/engage tank, she's pretty doomed. Long trades aren't nearly as favorable for her, but if you aren't someone that benefits highly from long trades, I'd very much recommend playing long trades safer than sorry, as multiple procs of her passive add up pretty quickly. It's kinda generic advice to say "just burst her down lol", but one of Senna's biggest weaknesses by far is a hard engage followed by burst damage. Generally, she's just not that strong unless you give her too much wiggle room to just run away and/or take potshots at you. Senna is also really bad at scaling, despite her passive. She mostly just gets safer as her soul count gets higher, not really stronger. Actually, let's talk about her passive for a moment and clear up some misconceptions around its "infinite scaling" and the "guaranteed crits" it eventually gives. Did you know? It takes 140 Mist Wraiths for her to reach 100% Critical Strikes without items. At 140 stacks, she also gains 140 AD, which is 2x what {{item:3508}} gives but without the other stats or passives, about 1.75% Lifesteal, and 175 bonus attack range, which sets her at 775 base range, one of the longest possible AA ranges. This sounds like a lot, but this is also 140 stacks of a passive that stacks fairly slowly by all accounts (20% per small monster/minion); on an average minion wave of 3 melee and 3 caster (6 total), if she does NOT kill any of them, she will usually get 1 soul, with every 5th wave dropping a second. This doesn't factor in guaranteed drops from large monsters, champions, or cannons, but it is extremely unrealistic for Senna to achieve 140 stacks unless the game goes **long.** For perspective: If Senna only idled near minions and picked up souls, at a 20% drop rate and minion spawn rate of 1 wave per 30 seconds, this would take her 3 full minutes to achieve 6 stacks. 140 stacks doing nothing else would require _**70 minutes.**_ If you slashed the time by about 1/3 to factor in monster and cannon drops, champion deaths, activating passive, and so on, this would still require a game to go on for _**47 minutes.**_ That number is far more realistic, but still a very long game. If you cut the time in half for a particularly active game and giving Senna the benefit of the doubt that she can somehow get every single soul that drops, that's still a _**35 minute game.**_ Achievable, but utterly unrealistic case that gives Senna way too much assumption in her favor and is pretty much best-case-scenario where the enemy will definitely forfeit long before she can hit 140 stacks. This is how long it takes for Senna's passive to reach critical mass. (pun intended) So don't worry about her "popping off" just from stacking her passive, because the vast majority of games will end long before it can hit a point where she's rocking 140 souls. She doesn't scale infinitely, and in fact, falls off pretty hard because the detriments associated with her passive. (long windup for each autoattack, 60% AS effectiveness, **-70% effectiveness of Critical Strikes**) Senna's strongest point is definitely in the mid-game after she's gotten a couple of items, especially if she has at least one that's Lethality, where her opponents might have some Armor and a decent amount of bonus HP, but not a lot of either, so bursting them is a lot easier. If she's built as an Enchanter (not just doable, but actually really good for long games or if your team just really needs the healing) with a {{item:3100}} and even a {{item:3151}} , she won't do nearly as much raw damage, but her healing will be a lot stronger and gives her a lot more insurance in the late game where she generally falters.
JamesaXwF (EUW)
: Zhonyas Hourglass needs a nerf
Once burst becomes far less dominant and assassins stop running around unchecked, Zhonya's Hourglass will be built less often as well. It's only considered an essential item in two scenarios: 1) On AP champions that simply don't have anything better to build (whether it's because they have their core items already or because itemization for that champion sucks) 2) When the enemy team is made up of primarily burst champions. 2 is the vastly more common scenario, especially in the current scene across most (if not all) elos. The reason it hasn't been nerfed yet is because it's already an item that tends not to be much more than an "inconvenience the enemy" button. Zhonya's Hourglass isn't currently a saving throw unless the opposing team is extremely careless and left themselves no follow-up once stasis wears off. It's simply a button to delay death for a few seconds, since in a lot of cases, you are nearly guaranteed to just die the microsecond you come out of stasis. In a high elo game with communication and where teammates actually respond to threats, Hourglass _can_ be useful because those 3 seconds might be crucial. But let's be real, even in high elo, Hourglass still mostly acts as an inconvenience to the enemy team, not a life-saver. (before "MUH MAGE BIAS", I play Senna support. I haven't built an Hourglass in months, if not far longer, simply because I don't play champions that want it. This is based on a lot of old experience, since I'm a season 2 vet, and I've lived with this item for years. I mean, if you wanna talk "core item Zhonya's", go back years when its stats were much higher and the cooldown on its active was lower. THAT was pretty silly, current Hourglass is nothing by comparison.)
Laura ß (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tribbles Foxfolk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FrabtNI5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-26T21:50:45.647+0000) > > Would you mind providing a link to said game? I can't find it anywhere, even on third-party sites like OPGG or Blitz. Would love to see this Poppy for myself because this sounds like a major case of "nobody buys {{item:3071}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3151}} while constantly staying near walls and letting Poppy do whatever she wants unpunished". > > Poppy is only as strong as you let her be without itemizing against her. While it might be a nice idea to stick to a rigid build path that's pretty safe, sometimes champions like {{champion:78}} {{champion:14}} exist and you need to consider tank-buster items much earlier than usual. (Note: Blade of the Ruined King on its own with no armor pen is not much of a tank-buster item.) https://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Medigamerx
> [{quoted}](name=Laura ß,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FrabtNI5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-26T22:48:50.911+0000) > > https://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Medigamerx Huh, interesting, you _did_ buy TBC and your ADC had Lord Dominick's Regards, so you definitely had armor pen. There is kind of few fundamental problem, though. You're Aatrox, who doesn't exactly do very well against tanky characters. Even with TBC, she had more than enough armor to bash your head in. Problem two, your ADC is Senna, who is utterly stopped by tanks that she can't burst down. Problem three: Shaco doesn't have Last Whisper, so he does bugger-all for damage to her. Problem four: Kat still doesn't have Void Staff and went full greed. So yeah, honestly, with the way Poppy popped off and got that gold lead, especially in Silver where gold and XP alone can end games, it's not too much surprise to me that she wiped the floor with you guys. Bad ADC pick, bad jungle pick, and secured lead in Poppy's favor, that all kinda stacked up for an easy loss. With some coordination, you guys might have been able to 5v1 her and take that lead away, but again, Silver elo, communication is in short supply. I think the takeaway from this is that you needed Last Whisper on top of your TBC as well to break through Poppy, and to not give Poppy easy stuns. (Stay away from walls if she's near!)
Laura ß (NA)
: I would realy love for a Riot balance team member to tell me how poppy is balanced
Would you mind providing a link to said game? I can't find it anywhere, even on third-party sites like OPGG or Blitz. Would love to see this Poppy for myself because this sounds like a major case of "nobody buys {{item:3071}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3151}} while constantly staying near walls and letting Poppy do whatever she wants unpunished". Poppy is only as strong as you let her be without itemizing against her. While it might be a nice idea to stick to a rigid build path that's pretty safe, sometimes champions like {{champion:78}} {{champion:14}} exist and you need to consider tank-buster items much earlier than usual. (Note: Blade of the Ruined King on its own with no armor pen is not much of a tank-buster item.)
DiPiStyle (EUW)
: The problem with your point is that it assumes we have all the numbers necessary to balance the champions. There is a reason why I added the X element (I did forget to add it to Akali, my bad). Also, no, the intention is not to make a "female Garen" Our intention was to make simpler kits (whose abilities still synergize with each other) because they are easier to balance: balance nightmares happen when the kits are so convoluted that anything from there can make or break the champion. Why people think Akali is a bad design? Because she has all the tools to turn most situations that should be her weakness into manageable ones. It doesn't matter how much you change the numbers, the mechanics themselves will still allow her to have an edge over others I'm not bringing it into a good/bad players argument, considering that it is the basis of such games that better players win. However, you cannot deny me that certain champions have less weaknesses than the others. There is a reason why damage creep is discussed upon. There is a reason why people talk about a meta. The idea, utopistic you may say, was to make weaknesses and strength more clear for each champions (or most at least. there were others we wanted to add, but we did not aggre upon them) But how you make weaknesses clearer? By making the champions with simpler design. Adding stuff over stuff to skills make them always more powerful, which in turn make them also more difficult to balance. The fact itself that Yasuo was designed to need critical chance will always make any possible change to critical chance weighted. With simpler kits, if an ability finds itself lacking, you can change the number while reducing the overall impact that may have. There is a reason why most junglers are balanced in this way. That is also the reason why we decided to change both Akali R in this way, to avoid giving too much agency to certain skills when there are others that still weight things in play I do not think this rework as well as the others we thought are bulletproof, but as well we do not think that it forces such a disparity between good and bad players. Or better, the disparity is still there, the difference between a less and more skilled Garen can be seen (unless you truly think otherwise), only that it is not that polarizing About your specific thoughts on Akali, the idea was that instead of giving her free energy from W, she regains it from mostly one element like other energy based champions. Given the concept, you then work around the numbers: add cds, lower cds, more energy, less energy, more damage, less damage. The important thing is that when MECHANICALLY we weight what she can do and what cannot, the result is not pending towards only one end
> [{quoted}](name=DiPiStyle,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jiLOa5oq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:16:17.363+0000) > > Our intention was to make simpler kits (whose abilities still synergize with each other) because they are easier to balance This is the point you keep driving in over and over, and I don't think you understand anything that you're saying. As seen with cases like Tryndamere, Garen, Darius, Master Yi, and Udyr, these are champions with extremely simple kits, but are generally considered both by the community at large and Riot to be complete and utter nightmares to balance. Champions like {{champion:235}} have a lot of moving parts, yes, but there's also a lot of room to tweak them. Reduce base stats to compensate for passives, tweak ratios, adjust defenses, so on. What do you do to someone like {{champion:11}} to slightly adjust them without massively spiking their winrate (if buffs) or utterly destroying them (if nerfs)? It's really really hard because of how binary these simple kits are.
DiPiStyle (EUW)
: The 201 Years Patch proposal
I don't have the energy to come up with a wall of constructive text like the comment above me. So I'll just say this: Since you're a fan of Ocham and razors, OP, try looking up Hanlon's Razor, because you embody the "stupidity" portion exceptionally well.
: im just posting the truth that will get downvoted, you dont have to talk shit and quote fake % win rates and fake stats. Your reply is fake news, and quite rude. > [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0eMK9JcM,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-25T02:55:06.228+0000) > Peace and love, even to the haters. Thats you.
> [{quoted}](name=teto god supp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0eMK9JcM,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2020-01-25T10:28:12.759+0000) > > Your reply is fake news, and quite rude. r/whoooooooosh Look man, just stop, you're only making it worse for yourself. You don't get to put in your post "kizzle the yizzle ya dumb shizzle" then act like you're high-and-mighty and on a moral pedestal, making a last stand against a wave of haters. Life lesson: not everyone that disagrees with you is a hater.
: Return option to report for unskilled, and add actual ranked bans until 2 normal wins.
As has been said repeatedly before, which you keep dismissing, is that Unskilled was a filler report that actually served no purpose. Making it serve a purpose would be either impossible, as everyone has a different definition of what "Unskilled" means, or it would only return to serve the same "purpose" it did before; eat up reports to accomplish nothing. I get it, playing with people that are bad is frustrating. I deal with it all the time, especially on my EUNE alt account where I'm one-tricking Senna support. (Laetus Stargazer if you wanna look it up.) But being bad is part of the learning process for new players, and judging by where you placed (of your own admission; Iron, having to climb in a tooth-and-nail fashion just barely to Silver), you will run into a lot of new players. Keep in mind that a ranked nuke also happened just recently at the start of the season, so a lot of Ranked is hectic at the moment, what with the usual influx of fresh meat that will inevitably get ground to a pulp and dumped in Iron and putting the bads back in the low elos they deserve. But just because someone is having a bad game is not grounds to try to justify banning them from Ranked play. Quite frankly, Ranked and Normals are only the same in the sense that football in the yard with your buddies as a kid is the same as Big 10 Football; yeah, you might play the same general game in both, but there's a massive schism between what's on the line in Normals (just another tally mark of win/loss that amounts to nothing) and for Ranked (actual LP, your rank, pretty much the "progression" of your account as a whole). If we implemented your report option, this would not encourage people to practice before going into Ranked, it would discourage anyone from even _**attempting**_ Ranked play at all. All it would take is one report after one bad game to strip you of not just the LP and MMR you lost, but your ability to play in an environment that actually takes the game semi-seriously for a solid hour. (factoring in game length of ~25m for 2 games, queue times, lobby pick/ban, etc.) This is an hour that could have been spent laddering and improving, but instead you're now forced into a patronizing kiddy pool because someone didn't like that your CS was 0.3/min behind the average for Gold. Does that sound like a fun environment to you? One where everybody is more vigilant about what mistakes are being made so they can report it than the game itself? P.S.: Don't just blanket berate the Boards when people rightly tell you that Unskilled is a dead category and isn't coming back. That really just makes you seem like the one that lost the argument, but can't handle it. Children throw up their hands and go "Well, OBVIOUSLY they're all just really simple, because they wouldn't understand." So yes, I am saying you are behaving like a child. Stop it.
: IN RESPONSE TO: make it so attack speed slows work against master Yi during ult? It's Yi storytime!
So, tl;dr: "Please don't try to nerf my OTP because he's currently at a positive winrate and I want that sweet sweet freelo"? Because all I got from this post is "UHM ACHXTUALLY YI IS VERY HIGH SKILL YOU JUST SUCK", and a lot of attempts to make him sound like the worst champion in the game. (And blatantly ignores the fact he's sitting at a positive winrate in Challenger elo, which is the king of "just CC him" counters. Even worse, he is approaching/past 60% in KOREAN Challenger, and they tend to know what they're doing there.) Look man, "just CC them" is not a valid argument to dealing with any champion, because CC tends to be **_the_** counter to _**every**_ champion, barring a few like {{champion:18}} that just blow through it with really broken animation queuing. Yi needs to be looked at with much more than just a minor nerf or attack speed interaction; he's in dire need of a full-blown rework. His kit is centuries old at this point and he desperately needs to get some skill requirement injected. We have enough noob-friendly junglers already, it's called {{champion:64}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:19}}. (don't lie to me, Lee and Ekko really are not demanding to play.) Yi being what he is in modern League is nothing short of incompatible. He cannot be balanced in his current state because he has to be kept in a state of near-unplayability, or else he becomes a menace. No matter what they do to him, he'll be a low elo king, but as he is, he's also wrecking up the charts in high elo. (like I said prior, 60% winrate in KOR Challenger.) He literally cannot be allowed to be playable without becoming unhealthy for the game as a whole.
: It's not riots fault, remember riot is an indie company, and can't afford to work on it /s For real though, they are working on a lot of projects right now so I'm sure their focus isn't the client. (it does need to get fixed though)
> [{quoted}](name=iC Fallen,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=XaAgYmJr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-25T00:04:44.526+0000) > > It's not riots fault, remember riot is an indie company, and can't afford to work on it /s > > For real though, they are working on a lot of projects right now so I'm sure their focus isn't the client. > > (it does need to get fixed though) I feel like they really shouldn't be starting all of these different projects before getting League's client in a state where it's working in more capacity than the garbageware clogging Steam. At the very least, they need to look into things on _their_ end, because if a reinstall and repair still hasn't gotten these issues working in any capacity (which it hasn't, btw), this is no longer an end user issue.
Comentários de Rioters
: Taking no starting items
> [{quoted}](name=lunarcana,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cXi3Ti7Z,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-21T21:33:54.500+0000) > > Is it a viable strat to take no starting items and keep your 500 gold for your first back, if you don't lose lane early on? In the almost-impossible case that you don't lose lane immediately because of this, it's still not going to be worth it because of how much you're giving up in terms of early-game stats. It's not just that farming is harder, fighting becomes extremely difficult because of the stat advantage your opponents will have, and you'll be mostly dead weight throughout the lane. Without any regen (Pots, Doran's items), you'll easily get pushed out of lane and forced to take an early back, completely defeating the purpose of this. Short answer: No, not in the slightest. If you really don't want to start with a Doran's item, AD characters can start Longsword + 3 Pots, AP can take Dark Seal + 3, bruisers/tanks can go Rejuv Beads.
: Why is that comment getting memed when it's the other guy who said "what does matchmaking have to do with people's trash mental in silver?"
> [{quoted}](name=F0EHAMMER,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7kEjEXAZ,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2020-01-21T22:22:45.943+0000) > > Why is that comment getting memed when it's the other guy who said "what does matchmaking have to do with people's trash mental in silver?" "Maybe because Riot constantly gives me **the players who are trash mentals**" This is exactly why. If you really want to know and spoil the fun...it's because your comment makes you out to be someone that completely lacks self-awareness. A "trash mental" player would do exactly what you've done: go onto the Boards, make a thread complaining about how stacked the game is against them, and ignore the reality that Riot isn't stacking the game against you. Negative confirmation bias is a major bitch.
: Maybe because riot constantly gives me the players who are trash mental whereas the enemy team only gets them once in a blue moon?
> [{quoted}](name=F0EHAMMER,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7kEjEXAZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-21T14:49:37.243+0000) > > Maybe because riot constantly gives me the players who are trash mental whereas the enemy team only gets them once in a blue moon? You know, I want to make up something witty to give you crap for this, but honestly, what you wrote is just a joke that writes itself. Seriously, did you read what you wrote and apply any sort of context? Because if you did and still believe yourself, you really need to step away from League for a while.
T1 Zerenity (EUNE)
: I have had FEEDERS EVERY GAME!!!! (STUCK IN ELO HELL). Riot are ACTIVELY HINDERING MY CLIMB!!
You have a few decent scores here and there, but for the most part, you're dying way too much in each of your games and not participating enough in fights. Your victory as Shyvana, you ended the game 6/3/4. This was an almost-32 minute game with a score of 44 - 27. You participated in a total of 10 kills. **Out of 44.** This is less than a 25% participation, which is atrocious. For the intents and purposes of teamfights, I'd make a serious argument that your team played 4v5 and won, _regardless of you._ This is a common theme in your games, and a major problem in low-elo games overall; if _**you**_ aren't going to be the only person getting kills, you ignore your team. This means you almost always have positive KDA ratios...but your kill participation is also atrocious, and your stats become heavily padded with no actual substance behind them. Improve your macro game (objectives, towers, map presence, counter-jungling, so on), be less selfish (gank, even if you aren't the one getting the kills), and help your team, even if it means _you personally_ aren't guaranteed the kill. Like it or not, League of Legends is a team game and you'll need to work with your teammates to have a chance at victory. As someone above me in the comments said, "you're the teammate that I would say isn't feeding, **but really did nothing to help carry**." That part right there is the key. You don't have to be **the** carry, so long as you **help** carry. This is where I will strongly recommend you play support as someone like {{champion:16}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:43}} because these three champions, more than any others, are extremely team-reliant. You'll have to learn to work with your team this way, and maybe gain a new appreciation for the struggles of bot lane.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tribbles Foxfolk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EuaJEQu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-20T15:59:55.219+0000) > > **They did a rank nuke because last season was an utter flustercluck. People were blitzing ranks in a span of a few games (provided their MMR was already decently high) and there were a lot of reports of players being in elos where they were clearly not up to par, but because something happened last season to the ranked system, they were able to climb there anyway and stay there. (Plat and Diamond felt the main brunt of this.)** > > I placed G4 on two accounts last season, after having 5-6 seasons of straight Silver. _Placed_ Gold IV, and getting 40+ LP per win, with single digit losses. I could have inted for an entire day and not lost my rank. That is not okay. > > The ranked pool will always be a mess for the first month or so, but this is honestly the point where I say play like you're a man on a mission! All of the bads are playing, and as long as you're better than them, chances are that your winrate will skyrocket. There it is. I've been complaining about this shit the whole season, people that spammed games in early season and climbed from gold to diamond with negative winrate, then staying there because it's close to impossible to demote. Like, 9/10 games you lose in Diamond it's because someone is TRULY bad, you see his match history and has a peak in platinum 4 for 3 years, then randomly climbs to diamond this one
> [{quoted}](name=Love Anastasia,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5EuaJEQu,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-20T16:40:03.149+0000) > > There it is. I've been complaining about this shit the whole season, people that spammed games in early season and climbed from gold to diamond with negative winrate, then staying there because it's close to impossible to demote. Like, 9/10 games you lose in Diamond it's because someone is TRULY bad, you see his match history and has a peak in platinum 4 for 3 years, then randomly climbs to diamond this one Well, judging by how people are placing significantly lower than they did in the prior season, I'd say the problem is at least one step closer to being solved. Last season was a really weird fluke, I think, because I can't recall any other season that had that problem (to such a degree, anyway). But yeah, I remember hearing all over the place that Diamond+ was too easy to achieve, and that a lot of players were getting there just by virtue of the matchmaking system having too much lean towards LP gain throughout the season.
: placement games are setting rank way too low!!
They did a rank nuke because last season was an utter flustercluck. People were blitzing ranks in a span of a few games (provided their MMR was already decently high) and there were a lot of reports of players being in elos where they were clearly not up to par, but because something happened last season to the ranked system, they were able to climb there anyway and stay there. (Plat and Diamond felt the main brunt of this.) I placed G4 on two accounts last season, after having 5-6 seasons of straight Silver. _Placed_ Gold IV, and getting 40+ LP per win, with single digit losses. I could have inted for an entire day and not lost my rank. That is not okay. The ranked pool will always be a mess for the first month or so, but this is honestly the point where I say play like you're a man on a mission! All of the bads are playing, and as long as you're better than them, chances are that your winrate will skyrocket.
Mimr (EUW)
: Yesterday I had to dodge 3 games in one evening because a teammate banned Sett while I was hovering him (in normal draft). I wish there were trolls in only 1 in 10 games, yesterday I had them in the majority of my games. It seriously made me wonder why the hell I'm still playing this game considering such a large percentage of this community consists of toxic manchildren.
> [{quoted}](name=Mimr,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pwn76P0R,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2020-01-18T10:01:21.923+0000) > > Yesterday I had to dodge 3 games in one evening because a teammate banned Sett while I was hovering him (in normal draft). I wish there were trolls in only 1 in 10 games, yesterday I had them in the majority of my games. It seriously made me wonder why the hell I'm still playing this game considering such a large percentage of this community consists of toxic manchildren. Mate, I'm sorry to tell you, but a new champion is always heavily banned in the first month or so after their release. That's not trolling, that's just the way things are. People (understandably) don't want to have the new champion on their team, or to play against them. The fact you came onto the forums to rant about a "community consisting of toxic man-children" when they banned a champion you wanted to play for a meager 3 games (that is a brand-new champion, mind you) is more you projecting than the community at large being toxic. On a side note, why dodge all three games? The forced-wait timer you're building up is not worth it at all. Hell, if getting Sett means that much to you, play Blind Pick or go into bots.
: Oh, so this isn't actually a problem with the "community," it's a problem with the one asshole in your scenario. Millions of people play this game. There are going to be assholes.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pwn76P0R,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-18T00:58:00.866+0000) > > Oh, so this isn't actually a problem with the "community," it's a problem with the one asshole in your scenario. > > Millions of people play this game. There are going to be assholes. ^ I have to give it to this guy; efficient as hell call-out and reality check. I'm kind of tired of seeing threads like this, tbh, that make such broad claims like "THE PROBLEM WITH THE COMMUNITY" and "THE COMMUNITY'S PROBLEMS", when it almost always stems just from one or two bad games that should just be any other bad game. The first rule of the internet is that there are assholes. It's the nature of things. Riot implemented the report system to have the community help Riot find these assholes and root them out. Utilize it as liberally as you feel you need to. If you get assholes every game? Then report them every game, simple as that. What THEY do is THEIR decision, not yours. The report system is so that if their decision is directly harmful to the team or game overall, you can tell Riot "this is not okay". The best piece of advice is "Suck it up, buttercup". One bad game where you got trolled? If you're tilted enough to make a rant thread (really this should be in Rant) over it, then close League and take a break. 10-15 minutes, probably away from the computer in general. Stretch for a bit, walk a little, something that isn't staring at the screen. Then once you're untilted, just queue again and move on to the next game. As easy as it is to believe otherwise, trolls are pretty uncommon in game. If you're unlucky, maybe a 1/10 chance of seeing one, but generally far less.
: Who hate video games where the main Character doesn't have a voice?
It depends for me. If it's a game where the main character is going to be interacting with NPCs a lot and generally engaged in conversation, or if there are games where I want to be able to have my character say "Handler, can you seriously stop jumping into the line of fire? I've saved you from every Elder Dragon, every large monster, and even those stupid Jagras, I don't need you trying to hunt ZINOGRE too! Seriously, get back to doing the paperwork so the _real_ protagonist can get to work", then yes, I absolutely would appreciate either a voice or some dialogue options. But if it's a game where the character is not going to be talking a lot with NPCs or generally not interacting too much, then no, I actually don't mind them being mute. Hell, sometimes I even appreciate the mute character because there's no VO whiplash when I'm getting immersed. I always say "be very careful what you wish for", though, because bad/annoying VOs are just as bad, if not worse, than mute characters. I've played just as many games where I wish I could put duct tape on my character's mouth to shut them the hell up for five seconds, because they just **NEVER. STOP. TALKING.** Divinity: Original Sin is a perfect example of what I mean. No character stops talking in that game, least of which the main two, and it is so grating. I could barely play three or four hours before I wanted to staple their mouths shut; so much meaningless dialogue with the misguided notion that it's "banter" or "immersive".
: > [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=79xUEVTG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-17T01:03:39.608+0000) > > She's got a 49% winrate? Senna support is fine. Winrates mean nothing. Her win rate support is 48, and as adc is 53. If you play bot lane you would know she's a useless scaling glasscannon, which imo is even worse than lux support. but you're not an adc main, so why comment on something you have no experience with?
> [{quoted}](name=xXCairoKingXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=79xUEVTG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T01:21:59.579+0000) > > Winrates mean nothing. Her win rate support is 48, and as adc is 53. If you play bot lane you would know she's a useless scaling glasscannon, which imo is even worse than lux support. but you're not an adc main, so why comment on something you have no experience with? I play ADC and Support (Senna in both, as well as other champions) and she's far from useless; in fact, she's probably one of the most useful champions to have...if she's played well. Senna has a high skill disparity, and it is very obvious when a Senna is bad; they won't trade correctly (they often try to trade with only Q), they don't utilize her passive or let themselves get smacked around while grabbing souls (Fight/Self-Preservation >>>>>>> Souls), and generally keep trying to build her as an ADC. (ADC items are too expensive most of the time; Lethality is cheaper, and crit items are pretty accessible if you go for a Zeal item (RFC or Hurricane) or Stormrazor) She actually doesn't scale all that well; she's definitely strongest during the mid-game and falls off pretty easily during late because of how poorly she scales with gold. Her rotation is very much one-and-done because of the cooldowns, and her autos take a long time to execute, so she HAS to kill whoever is aiming for her in the first few seconds or die trying. That being said...the hardest counter to Senna, no matter how good or bad they are, is just not having a team, and that is where I believe _**YOU**_ are the problem. If you aren't playing with even the mildest of cooperation with your Senna, she's going to be pretty weak. Try making an effort to work with her and follow through on her all-ins. If they aren't blatantly suicidal (99 times out of 100, they aren't), then you usually have a really good chance of snagging at least one kill just by helping her.
: Riot senna support sucks
> [{quoted}](name=xXCairoKingXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=79xUEVTG,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-17T00:57:39.344+0000) > > Please fix it as I am tired of having to lane with her as my support. (Speaking as a Senna main across two accounts, each with her to M7) Then you're making absolutely no effort to lane with her correctly. Senna likes to trade in shorter bursts, or go all-in if she lands her root on a champion. If you do nothing to help her when she's trading/going in, no wonder you hate laning with her; she can't heal you because you won't be in the area of her Q, she can't count on you to help deal damage because you've gone back to base already, and she generally can't do anything because you haven't done anything to help her when she's just trying to get you fed. Senna is, at her core, an aggressive support, and wants to get you fed by going in. She has a decent amount of bail-out for if you/her get caught (ghost form, heal, root), but her spells are definitely intended more to be used aggressively than defensively. When she hits a root and it isn't to bail someone out of a bad spot, that's generally your sign to attack that target. 9 times out of 10, you WILL get a Flash from the enemy just by aggressively positioning to follow on a root, or snag a kill if you already got their Flash. Even if YOU PERSONALLY don't get it and Senna does, that's still a 400g swing in your favor, a lot of breathing room to farm (a 2v1 bot lane generally guarantees the surviving enemy can't do anything to you), and usually a tower plate or two (another 120g split between you two **per plate**). If you make no effort to play to what Senna's strengths are, consider that it might not be her fault. It might be you not doing anything to help the support that's been trying to help you all game.
Zyniya (NA)
: Sona is totally fine. She's just shit teir one of the least picked supports ATM. Yuumi and Senna do the same thing she does but better for the most part. I wish they would revert her nerf from the Dark Harvest issue. I don't see why Nami is the only enchanter allowed to be a lane bully. Sona still has some of the best winrates in post 35 min games.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyniya,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=w5H5Is3B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-15T11:08:56.538+0000) > > Sona is totally fine. She's just shit teir one of the least picked supports ATM. > > Yuumi and Senna do the same thing she does but better for the most part. > > I wish they would revert her nerf from the Dark Harvest issue. > > I don't see why Nami is the only enchanter allowed to be a lane bully. > > Sona still has some of the best winrates in post 35 min games. She's really out of date. Her kit is a relic of the past from a League where she was considered an extremely good poke champion, but with the migration of mages to bot lane and the creation of more and more champions that can easily do her job safer and with less cost, her kit is just antiquated. You kind of acknowledged why I say she needs a rework in your second line: Yuumi and Senna are Sona except just strictly better. Yuumi is an untargetable Sona with low-cost spells, and Senna is Senna. (I love Senna, definitely my favorite champ, but she can be kind of overbearing when ahead.)
: 1. So whats the difference really? Aside from the "everyone has to autoattack something to get bonus effect" mechanic on her passive, Q skillshot and an AOE slow she is basically the same 2. "everyone has to autoattack something to get bonus effect" is not really good mechanic. Its ok to do it once after her Q cast, but not ok if every spell works like that and with multiple hits too. This effect relies too much on a ranged ADC with good AS 3. How is her ult cdr a "stat check"? I understand why you would want to remove it(make her lategame teamfighting weaker without nerfing earlygame) but its not a stat check at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=w5H5Is3B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-15T11:37:14.124+0000) > > 1. So whats the difference really? Aside from the "everyone has to autoattack something to get bonus effect" mechanic on her passive, Q skillshot and an AOE slow she is basically the same > 2. "everyone has to autoattack something to get bonus effect" is not really good mechanic. Its ok to do it once after her Q cast, but not ok if every spell works like that and with multiple hits too. This effect relies too much on a ranged ADC with good AS > 3. How is her ult cdr a "stat check"? I understand why you would want to remove it(make her lategame teamfighting weaker without nerfing earlygame) but its not a stat check at all. "So what's the difference? Aside from the fact her Q is completely different, her passive is completely different, and her E has an actual effect" Someone didn't actually read the changes.
Comentários de Rioters
Azeranth (NA)
: Suggested Vayne Changes
This is a lot of words to effectively go nowhere while neutering her Silver Bolts damage into the ground. Not only that, but you took out the initial damage from Condemn and put it all on the wall-slam, which hasn't exactly been the most reliable thing as of late. So in conclusion: no. Just because you hate Vayne doesn't mean these suggestions are any good. Try again when you actually have an update to her kit that can "solve" the problem. Edit: Oh Lordy loo, I just noticed the extent of your laziness. You swapped the passive and W, neutered the damage ratios, and put all of Condemn's damage on the wall-slam. You didn't even address Final Hour's invisibility, which is almost always the focus point of Vayne discussions. I'm sorry, but you cannot seriously think this is a good list of changes.
: At first I was upset that I spent over an hour trying to play Sett.
A little late to the party. I hopped on that gravy train as soon as Spectral Sickle was added. Ashe support really is discount Senna with more CC, but the poke you bring to the team is nothing to scoff at.
Krinu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=peEgjPdu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-12T01:46:48.512+0000) > > My personal favorite is when you use your abilities and go on cooldown, so you walk behind your minions to not get unnecessarily poked out of lane, and your adc starts spam "?" and shrieking "YoU CaNt SiT BeHiNd Me ThE EnTiRe GaMe!" > > Get off my dick, its not like I left you in a 1v2...yet... >.> I'm Soraka. I can't heal me. I can heal you. Now go be ablative armor.
> [{quoted}](name=Krinu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=peEgjPdu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-12T07:10:20.596+0000) > > I'm Soraka. I can't heal me. I can heal you. > > Now go be ablative armor. Soraka can heal herself and do it really well, what are you on about? If you hit your Q on an enemy champ, you gain a substantial amount of regen that can be copied with your W. R (Wish) also affects Soraka. She might actually be one of the best self-healers in the game because of how much her Q can provide with a bit of AP and her +Heal/Shield items. This assumes you actually land your Starcall, of course, so...if you aren't hitting Starcalls, you aren't regenerating, and you probably won't have the health to fight in a lot of cases.
: The feeling of being support
Honestly, playing support to me is just playing the game. I've played it so extensively for so many years (S2/3 vet) that I kind of forget how to function in a solo lane. Expect no praise, disable the chat, ward and ping as necessary, and just focus on the game. Getting demoralized as the support is the #1 way to tilt yourself and your team off the planet, because that's when the blame game starts. I play a lot of enchanters; {{champion:43}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:235}} (i play her very enchanter-like) {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} All of them are pretty team-reliant to get anything done, and I even build to place more agency in my team than myself. Not to shirk responsibility, but it is a sense of fail-proofing; if you can just out-support the enemy team, chances are you'll set your team much further ahead than if you just tried to be a budget carry. Glory isn't necessary, nor is it really desired; I just want to win the game, or at least make my best effort to do so. The chat, the blame game, the this and that, it really doesn't matter if, at the end of the game, that blue crystal pops up with that ever-satisfying word: "Victory!" Demanding respect as a support is always just tacky and I never really understand it. Just let the ADC have their moment of glory, because in a way, it's your glory too. They're built to make the big crits and triple-kill ace the enemy team, we make sure they can survive long enough to do so. It's the MOBA's equivalent of Healer/Support in MMOs; the job nobody wants to do, and the one that gets no glory, but it's a job that's gotta be done. I guess to conclude this ramble, give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done and try not to think too hard about the honors earned or anything. Just appreciate a win when it comes, and whether you get 4 honors or 0, just have fun with the game. That's really the moral of the support role; just have fun.
: Senna's Monsters don't fit
I strongly disagree about them not fitting in terms of aesthetic/art style. They're not much different than Yorick's Mist Crawlers, just a bit more ghastly-looking. Maybe they look a bit less defined, but they're also supposed to be minor Mist creatures being expelled out of her targets, so the vagueness is probably intentional. I think if you're talking mechanically, then yes, they do stand out quite a bit compared to the background, champions, minions, or other targets. This is, in all likeliness, intentional so that both Senna and the other players can immediately identify her Mist Wraiths at a glance and make decisions revolving around them. (including, but not limited to, when to try to snag them, using them as part of her harass pattern, etc.)
: That's just the price you pay... You ban anyone's pick --expect to get trolled, BM'ed, or both. Like, you cant have your cake and eat it too.
> [{quoted}](name=Caretaker Jack,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=NA7WYlJV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-31T00:21:17.596+0000) > > That's just the price you pay... You ban anyone's pick --expect to get trolled, BM'ed, or both. > > Like, you cant have your cake and eat it too. "You can't ban someone's pick and expect them to not troll." Yes I can? Are you willfully this stupid or just naturally that way? When there is an extremely high chance of said person's pick being taken by the enemy team and used to a much greater effect, ESPECIALLY when said pick is a champion that is both new (boosting pick rate substantially) and in an extremely popular role (ADC), they shouldn't expect to actually get their pick when they're so low on the pick list. Also, trolling is just against Summoner's Conduct (and Riot Games rules) in general, so I should be able to expect a teammate to understand why I'm banning a champion (especially when I spell it out in a way a caveman can understand: "you are fourth pick and we have a first pick that is not trading with you, so you have no chance of getting Aphelios.") and _**not try to intentionally lose the game**_ because they can't handle not getting to int on a champion way above their skill grade.
Comentários de Rioters
Hibeki (NA)
: Smite has no minion block and its not a big deal.
> [{quoted}](name=Hibeki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wFjpRYUh,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-21T09:29:03.335+0000) > > Smite has no minion block and its not a big deal. Smite is also a purely skillshot-based game where there are no point-and-click abilities. At best, you have hero-favoring targeted abilities like Loki's ult that can still miss. League of Legends is much more point-and-click based, so minion block is much more of a factor here. The comparison is kind of apples and oranges, if I'm honest; they might both be MOBAs, but they're so radically different in gameplay and mechanics (one is a third-person brawler of sorts with MOBA mechanics, and one is a top-down "true" DotA-like MOBA) that comparing them is difficult.
: What do you guys think about creep block? Do you think it should be removed from the game?
I think creep block is fine as a mechanic, I just wish it wasn't as borked as it is. I can't tell you how many times I've died because the creeps trapped me in an infinite loop or how many kills I've gotten because the enemy suffered the same unfortunate fate. This only really has been an issue with more modern seasons, after they made sweeping changes to the minion AI, pathing, and block hitboxes multiple seasons ago (I believe pre-season 5? Either 5 or 6, I think). In the current state of the game, I would say disable it, but I also know that would break quite a few things (Fizz passive) and make ranged trading that much stronger (since you could dodge minion aggro by ducking into your own). I would prefer Riot to look into their changes to minion AI and pathing again, maybe even revert a few since they've just gotten worse and worse with each change.
GigglesO (NA)
: Just give us a page with all equal gold value stats. Something like 300g in armor MR attack speed, armor per level ad per level crit blah blah blah stats Pick thee and be done with it. You want to start the game full armor fine Full ad fine. Mix and match fine. Just make sure they all have same gold value.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NlEEk68h,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-17T18:50:49.659+0000) > > Just give us a page with all equal gold value stats. > > Something like 300g in armor MR attack speed, armor per level ad per level crit blah blah blah stats > > Pick thee and be done with it. > > You want to start the game full armor fine > Full ad fine. > Mix and match fine. > > Just make sure they all have same gold value. A suggestion that sounds good on paper, but what's the difference between 300g of AD, AP, Armor, and Attack Speed, in terms of applications? 300 gold of Armor is worth a Cloth Armor, +15 Armor. Using the formula on LoLWiki (which seems to be fairly accurate), it's roughly +15% effective HP against physical damage. Not too shabby---wait isn't that the same amount of armor as old Armor yellows? 300 gold of AD isn't readily available, but a Longsword is 350g and gives +10. 35g per +1 AD, 300 gold is worth 8.57 AD. Round up to 9 AD (315 gold) just to clean up the numbers, and---hey isn't that roughly what the old Quints gave with 3 of them? Or was that AD reds? 300 gold of MR is also not readily available; the closest we have is a Null-Magic Mantle. Using it to calculate, 1 MR is worth 18 gold. 300 gold of MR gets you 16.667, so call it 17 to round off. Huh, old MR blues were about this as well, I think... Just doing the math, though, I'm actually surprised how much the "300 gold" guideline lines up with the proposed amounts...and the old runes. I'm down for this.
: Personally, I'd remove everything except for old masteries. They were nice and didn't have an overt impact on the game like modern runes.
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NlEEk68h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-17T18:46:55.686+0000) > > Personally, I'd remove everything except for old masteries. They were nice and didn't have an overt impact on the game like modern runes. I'm of two minds with the old masteries. On the one hand, they DID have some nice effects and there was a decent bit of variety. On the other, though, just like with runes, a lot of players ran the same thing for their champs. But, as others have stated in the replies, the effects of masteries weren't enough to be game-breakers. (I firmly disagree that their absence isn't noticeable, though; I still miss Bandit and Windspeaker's Blessing...) I'd be fine with reverting back to the old mastery trees if they got cleaned up some and had the worst options either changed (my preference) or removed (last resort).
Comentários de Rioters
Bazerka (NA)
: Oh hey, didn't see you there. This? Oh its nothing, just a little thing called: LUNCH TIME WITH BAZ
{{champion:37}} is in a very awkward spot right now. Other, more damage-oriented supports are pushing her out of lane badly, while dedicated healers like my girl {{champion:16}} are providing far more utility while also outhealing her and generally just doing everything that Sona does better. Sona is a jack-of-all-trades champion, sure, but she just doesn't have much of a reason to be played compared to more focused champions. Are there any plans to make her design a bit more focused? Chang'e from SMITE (at least from when I last played) might be a good comparison to Sona, since she's also a bit of a jack-of-all-trades with high poke, a heal that shields, movement speed boost, and a skillshot ult that disables.
iiGazeii (NA)
: She's designed to be an AD support, like Pyke. She has AP ratios on the supportive things she does, like the heal on her Q and the shield on her ult, but the intention is that she builds mostly AD items to function like a mage support would, focusing on damaging the enemy and locking them down with minor utility on the side. Her AP ratios are good enough that she usually builds at least one support item, usually {{item:3174}}.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6sJUjpZM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-09T02:30:29.739+0000) > > She's designed to be an AD support, like Pyke. She has AP ratios on the supportive things she does, like the heal on her Q and the shield on her ult, but the intention is that she builds mostly AD items to function like a mage support would, focusing on damaging the enemy and locking them down with minor utility on the side. > > Her AP ratios are good enough that she usually builds at least one support item, usually {{item:3174}}. So...how does that change my point at all that she's doing too well in solo lanes, and not doing her job well enough as a support? Just a reminder, by the way, solo lane Pyke had to be nerfed a lot because Pyke was doing the exact same thing; he was predominantly damage, and a LOT of it, so he just said "screw it" and went into carry roles where he wasn't meant to? Also, she doesn't buy Athene's for the AP, the AP on it is only like +20 on her ult and +15 on her Q healing, that's chump change. Since she's constantly doing damage, she charges the passive to max capacity almost instantly and just uses it on her Q to super-heal an ally. The AP has nothing to do with it, it's the item passive.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Tactical/Strategy RPG players: What is one class you've always wanted to see?
Star Mage/space magic in general. Spells like Black Hole or Flare are staples in some games (Flare for Final Fantasy as a Black Magic spell, for example), but it's almost always resigned to between one and three spells out of a list of 30+, if not more. I want to be hurling stars at people, calling down comets and meteors, creating gravity wells to trap enemies, and conjuring lifeless voids. Chronomancy/time magic is a strong follow-up, and ties neatly with space magic. (Space and time are closely linked anyway; it's called "spacetime" for a reason.) Create tactical maneuvers by slowing/quickening the passage of time, reverse harmful effects or delay them by turning back the clock, and harm enemies with the march of time.
: Is it mandatory that LCS players HAVE to shake hands at the end of the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Wolf Of The Dawn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NiVNNa9K,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-29T20:35:52.137+0000) > > I was thinking, imagining myself as an LCS player, let's say one game, i'm playing mid and everytime i get ganked by 4 players of the enemy team. And this goes for the entire game. At the end of the game i'm obviously pretty annoyed, and either i won or lost that game, i wouldn't shake hands with enemy team. It's called basic sportsmanship and having a shred of decency. You shake hands to show you're a good sport and respect your opponents. Not doing something that takes a couple of seconds is childish and, frankly, makes you (and, by extension, your team) look like sore losers/sour winners. Just because you got ganked a few times doesn't mean you can forgo sportsmanship. That's just the epitome of sore loser. (Also tells me you're the typical solo-queue trash) Even if you think it's "forced", it's all a part of being good sports and putting on a good show. (Also, y'know, not being a dick to your opponents?)
Comentários de Rioters
: sejuani 46% winrate and declining pick rate - can we revert?
Old Sejuani was a clunky mess of confused abilities. She had low sticking power and couldn't do her job, which was soak damage and pressure squishies. Her W was the dumbest ability known to man, infamous for not even working more than half the time and having laughably worthless impact the times it DOES work. Her E was a hilarious joke of an ability; it either did decent damage as Full AP Sejuani or it did fuck-all because you had no AP and the slow was worthless. I will say her current passive is lame, though, because it's just Aftershock without the shatter damage. What I want them to do: - She needs a passive, that's the long and short of it. When it's so easy to break her current passive and keep her from regaining it, she might as well not even have one. At the very least, make it a barrier that shatters after taking enough damage. - Revert her E nerfs. The nerfs to her E were stupid since there's no point in maxing it anymore. The stun doesn't last long enough to get a Shatter proc. - Her ult needs to have its effectiveness-over-range equalized. Why does her ult lose potency if you have to use it point-blank? That just seems unfair for a tank that wants to be in your face. - Her Q hitbox feels inconsistent. This is more of a general League problem, as hitboxes are random and do not work as intended. It goes from hitting at max range, even though it didn't look like you touched the sod, to ramming into someone and very clearly hitting but they somehow don't get hit. (Don't lie to me, you KNOW it's a problem. If you say it isn't, you are just wrong.) - Reduce the slow on her W a bit and put it on the first swing instead of the second. Hitting the second swing is annoyingly difficult right now and neuters her damage output if the enemy isn't walking in a straight line.
: Is an Ashe buff needed?
I think Ashe is in a really good spot, balance-wise, she's just being outclassed by insta-bursting ranged assassins---sorry, ADCs, like Caitlyn. Fights end too quickly and there are too many reliable ways to engage on her. For Ashe to become meta again, the meta itself needs to shift towards extended engages with lower burst.
Exibir mais

Tribbles Foxfolk

Nível 92 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão