xelaker (NA)
: My point is that you being silver immediately makes me think, "how good are these tips if the guy can't get out of silver?". Buuuuut, like I said, you do have some situational good tips.
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-09-01T20:53:17.487+0000) > > My point is that you being silver immediately makes me think, "how good are these tips if the guy can't get out of silver?". Buuuuut, like I said, you do have some situational good tips. Everything is situational theres no such thing as carbon copy tip.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-01T18:02:44.861+0000) > > I agree with you entirely on both points, not sure what you mean lol. > > There are any number of reasons as to why someone could be silver. Teammates, poor micro play, poor macro play, unlucky games, etc. But discounting what someone says because of their rank when they say something that is very well thought out and accurate for the role. The only other possibility is that the player KNOWS what they should be doing, but just has poor execution in carrying it out. Saying it is different from actually being able to do it. > > On the second one, I don't often Yank lanes when they have given up 2-3 deaths by the 5 minute mark, I find those lanes and players to be helpless, and even if my rotation brings me up there, I won't gank them unless I know 100% where the enemy jungle is, and I think I can actually do something. For example, if I'm not as fed as the person who is now 3/0 and killing your top lane and surviving with 80% HP, there's no way you can tank them unless you are sitting there just as fed as them. The other issue is that, if a counter tank happens, you're both dead, because the item difference that they have on you will be much greater. Of course it's all situational. > > In short, ganking lanes that fed is bad because of counter ganks. Also, giving someone who fed 0/3 or worse will just make them worth more gold again, not give them the powerspike to fight their 3/0 or higher lane. Knowing how the game works and knowing how to play the game are 2 different things. Like for example, cars. 1 dude can be a great engineer and can build cars that are sexy af and fast as sonic the hedgehog, but is a lousy driver. Hell, even the pros and high elo players can be clueless when it comes to game balancing. I mean, i bet that Faker may be a god at the game and all, but is clueless idiotic demon when it comes to designing the game. On the other sidenote, I also don't tend to gank a lanes that's losing anyway. But sometimes it's worth a shot if you're 100% sure that you can make a comeback, but that's rare for my case to say the least really.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-01T19:17:34.443+0000) > > Knowing how the game works and knowing how to play the game are 2 different things. Like for example, cars. 1 dude can be a great engineer and can build cars that are sexy af and fast as sonic the hedgehog, but is a lousy driver. Hell, even the pros and high elo players can be clueless when it comes to game balancing. I mean, i bet that Faker may be a god at the game and all, but is clueless idiotic demon when it comes to designing the game. > > On the other sidenote, I also don't tend to gank a lanes that's losing anyway. But sometimes it's worth a shot if you're 100% sure that you can make a comeback, but that's rare for my case to say the least really. Spot on! Great analogy.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: not really what you said, most of your points did touch on correct things but also had plenty of things that are wrong in em.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T00:54:02.053+0000) > > not really what you said, most of your points did touch on correct things but also had plenty of things that are wrong in em. I am trying to be a better player. Can you please point out where I got wrong and what the correct thing to do instead is please? You're also a Warwick main, just like me, so please. Thanks. :)
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-08-31T18:13:19.880+0000) > > What case did he hurt? If i have to guess it's usually 2 things: 1- If something is said that's very valid and logical, it's often ignored solely due to the person's rank. Because low elo means you're stupid monkey and high elo means you're a commando Einstein (Exaggeration of course). 2- Despite knowing all this, jungle relies heavily on teams' performance in lane. If a lane feeds, it becomes hard to gank and the enemy can snowball. Did i get this right?
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-31T21:55:21.563+0000) > > If i have to guess it's usually 2 things: > 1- If something is said that's very valid and logical, it's often ignored solely due to the person's rank. Because low elo means you're stupid monkey and high elo means you're a commando Einstein (Exaggeration of course). > 2- Despite knowing all this, jungle relies heavily on teams' performance in lane. If a lane feeds, it becomes hard to gank and the enemy can snowball. > > Did i get this right? Good try, but I have to disagree with your second point. Its a team game, and all positions needs teamwork. In my opinion, junglers are NO MORE reliant on team than the other positions. In fact, i would go on to say that jungle is the least "reliant on team" position, on par with mid and perhaps the most impactful too. (Does "gg better jg wins" sound all too familiar to u?) :D
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: its hard to look past the rank when all it takes for a jungler to get past your rank is path semi correctly-ish. you did hit one good tip tho: >Before the game even starts, take a look at the loading screen to see what the team comps are. Determine which lanes will be pushed early and which lanes are easy or hard to gank. Picture what the teamfights will look like based on the team comp. Try to see who will be diving your team, who you should dive, and who you should peel etc. other than that here's how you hit plat as jungle, path correctly, show patience when ganking, camp a lane, here's how to hit dia, know what counter ganking and invading are.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T21:41:15.401+0000) > > its hard to look past the rank when all it takes for a jungler to get past your rank is path semi correctly-ish. > > you did hit one good tip tho: > > other than that here's how you hit plat as jungle, path correctly, show patience when ganking, camp a lane, here's how to hit dia, know what counter ganking and invading are. Thanks for reiterating what I already said. :)
Dukues (NA)
: Good advice man, shoulrd continue to apply it and you will hit gold easily. I used to main jungle but it changes so much every season. Not really sure what best to play right now in silver. Silver so chaotic haha so idk... your advice almost better for people higher than silver as silver such a shit show. But anyways I enjoyed it. Surprised your in silver honestly... I feel like most junglers don't understand these concepts at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-08-31T18:18:45.651+0000) > > Good advice man, shoulrd continue to apply it and you will hit gold easily. I used to main jungle but it changes so much every season. Not really sure what best to play right now in silver. Silver so chaotic haha so idk... your advice almost better for people higher than silver as silver such a shit show. > > But anyways I enjoyed it. Surprised your in silver honestly... I feel like most junglers don't understand these concepts at all. Well I'm glad you found it useful. I find warwick and master yi to be pretty effective, not sure about yi in higher elos though, but ww is prob fine all the way.
Smyrage (EUNE)
: These tips are nice, I also have some tips to share, which aren't listed here: - When you gank, and you can't kill the enemy laner, and he/she evades with low HP and using up his spells, then consider that gank successful, because you are forcing the enemy laner back and to play defensive for some minutes - Warding, warding and warding. Jungle is like a secondary support, even if you can't gank till lv6, you can ward the enemy jungle or provide vision of the enemy jungler with the orbs. If they are revealed in time, your laners can retreat without them getting ganked. The jungler can camp in the bush regardless, but if he does, you can raid his jungle. The jungler should have the 2nd highest vision score in the game after the support (in my elo I usually have more than the support). - This is also a tip for non-junglers, but: stop invading or forcing your jungler to invade when he doesn't want to. Everyone with a lot of jungle knowledge know that invading is only good if you can get some kills, otherwise it is a really inferior strategy, because if it is spotted (it is usually spotted), the opposing jungler can adjust his pathing. For example as {{champion:141}} if I get a blue invade, I just simply start at the enemy red and raid it.
> [{quoted}](name=Smyrage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:47:46.271+0000) > > These tips are nice, I also have some tips to share, which aren't listed here: > - When you gank, and you can't kill the enemy laner, and he/she evades with low HP and using up his spells, then consider that gank successful, because you are forcing the enemy laner back and to play defensive for some minutes > - Warding, warding and warding. Jungle is like a secondary support, even if you can't gank till lv6, you can ward the enemy jungle or provide vision of the enemy jungler with the orbs. If they are revealed in time, your laners can retreat without them getting ganked. The jungler can camp in the bush regardless, but if he does, you can raid his jungle. The jungler should have the 2nd highest vision score in the game after the support (in my elo I usually have more than the support). > - This is also a tip for non-junglers, but: stop invading or forcing your jungler to invade when he doesn't want to. Everyone with a lot of jungle knowledge know that invading is only good if you can get some kills, otherwise it is a really inferior strategy, because if it is spotted (it is usually spotted), the opposing jungler can adjust his pathing. For example as {{champion:141}} if I get a blue invade, I just simply start at the enemy red and raid it. I ALWAYS have either the MOST vision score, or second to the support. :)
: As a Diamond Jungle main, I agree with all of these, and the same rules apply. I would especially like to vouch for the mute button part, as some people seem to think a jungler is a slave to their lane, and no one else's. I would like to add one thing to that list of tips though, and that is to please listen to your jungle. Chances are they know more about where the enemy team is on the map then you are. When I jungle I am constantly checking all of the side lanes as well as looking at items and following the enemy jungle's path so I know where they will show up. Getting this down well enough to where I can predict my teammates getting ganked 10-15 seconds in advance and pinging them to back off has saved my game's many times. But on the other hand, people who don't listen to the ping, and then die the 10 seconds later, seem to think they can suddenly blame me for not coming to counter their gank, which sometimes, is a good idea, but usually when I don't counter the gank, it's because I see objectives I can take, or I feel we would lose the encounter, so I would rather waste their time in setting up a failed gank. Honestly, even if the enemy isn't where you thought they were and you pinged your bot lane to back off because you thought the enemy jungle was setting up a gank there, only to see him appear top lane 10 seconds later is fine, it's better to be safe then sorry. And as a side tip to other jungle's, know when to use Herald. Try to hold onto it until the perfect moment, sometimes you'll end up wasting it, but if your team is doing better than the other team, or you happen to win a single fight, that is the perfect time to use it. Do NOT use herald to blow through a Tier 1 tower for first tower or just to clear a tower. I usually only use herald to push down a T2 tower and get a T3 tower to half hp. If you do have to use it for a T1, try and get half of the T2. I usually prioritize getting a full tower and half of another one when I use herald.
> [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-31T09:46:34.655+0000) > > As a Diamond Jungle main, I agree with all of these, and the same rules apply. I would especially like to vouch for the mute button part, as some people seem to think a jungler is a slave to their lane, and no one else's. > > I would like to add one thing to that list of tips though, and that is to please listen to your jungle. Chances are they know more about where the enemy team is on the map then you are. When I jungle I am constantly checking all of the side lanes as well as looking at items and following the enemy jungle's path so I know where they will show up. Getting this down well enough to where I can predict my teammates getting ganked 10-15 seconds in advance and pinging them to back off has saved my game's many times. But on the other hand, people who don't listen to the ping, and then die the 10 seconds later, seem to think they can suddenly blame me for not coming to counter their gank, which sometimes, is a good idea, but usually when I don't counter the gank, it's because I see objectives I can take, or I feel we would lose the encounter, so I would rather waste their time in setting up a failed gank. Honestly, even if the enemy isn't where you thought they were and you pinged your bot lane to back off because you thought the enemy jungle was setting up a gank there, only to see him appear top lane 10 seconds later is fine, it's better to be safe then sorry. > > And as a side tip to other jungle's, know when to use Herald. Try to hold onto it until the perfect moment, sometimes you'll end up wasting it, but if your team is doing better than the other team, or you happen to win a single fight, that is the perfect time to use it. Do NOT use herald to blow through a Tier 1 tower for first tower or just to clear a tower. I usually only use herald to push down a T2 tower and get a T3 tower to half hp. If you do have to use it for a T1, try and get half of the T2. I usually prioritize getting a full tower and half of another one when I use herald. Well said. And I guess people are just down voting everything I type because I'm silver lol. And can you please let the other gold player know to stop going for first tower old with Herald when it can have much more potential than that? I explained to him why and got down voted there too lol. xD
: Unfortunate that jungling is mostly a thankless job but it feels good when your entire team appreciates your efforts. I say the best advice I can offer is simply, don't give up even when things are grim. Had a match 2 months ago where everyone but me was getting absolutely destroyed. The enemy team had 2 barons, 6 dragons, and 9 towers while we had basically nothing. The best I could do is hold out and keep the enemy team's attention on me(cause frankly I think they really didn't like me) while my team tries to get in as much farm as possible. At the same time, leave the enemy just low for them to deal the finishing blow. After all of that and a few self sacrifices, we miraculously won and I got 4 honors.
> [{quoted}](name=KnKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-31T10:55:47.789+0000) > > Unfortunate that jungling is mostly a thankless job but it feels good when your entire team appreciates your efforts. > > I say the best advice I can offer is simply, don't give up even when things are grim. > > Had a match 2 months ago where everyone but me was getting absolutely destroyed. The enemy team had 2 barons, 6 dragons, and 9 towers while we had basically nothing. The best I could do is hold out and keep the enemy team's attention on me(cause frankly I think they really didn't like me) while my team tries to get in as much farm as possible. At the same time, leave the enemy just low for them to deal the finishing blow. > > After all of that and a few self sacrifices, we miraculously won and I got 4 honors. NICE!
: I prefer the free 10 min herald (almost 100% in silver) and tower plates+first tower gold. I also prefer pink warding for mid Lane at lvl 1-3 instead of dragon, depending on how good you are at a healthy clear. Just know where enemy jg is at lvl 4 and act accordingly. Ignoring Lane questions and advice will get you higher faster than anything though. Also, in silver everyone starts bot and rarely is jg defended, start at enemy side for a free buff. Careful with champs like kayn though who start raptors anyway. Since you're the eyes dropping a pink across from their red if your blue side means 95% knowledge of enemy jg position from lvl 1 as well. If you start red side, just pink path to mid. Following even a few of these should pull you up to gold unless you're S4. It's mostly cheese that won't hold up as you get higher, but at least you'll get gold rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-31T00:53:28.806+0000) > > I prefer the free 10 min herald (almost 100% in silver) and tower plates+first tower gold. > > I also prefer pink warding for mid Lane at lvl 1-3 instead of dragon, depending on how good you are at a healthy clear. Just know where enemy jg is at lvl 4 and act accordingly. > > Ignoring Lane questions and advice will get you higher faster than anything though. > > Also, in silver everyone starts bot and rarely is jg defended, start at enemy side for a free buff. Careful with champs like kayn though who start raptors anyway. The thing is if u help your team push and do the right ganks, you will probably get first tower without the herald anyway. And I'll take 2 towers later in game or even an inhibtor (or instand win snipe even?) later in game anyday over extra plating gold. (which i can get without hearld anyway). :)
: As a platinum jungle main, you should be in diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-31T00:48:22.478+0000) > > As a platinum jungle main, you should be in diamond. Thanks!
xelaker (NA)
: Some good stuff, but the silver rank sure does hurt your case man...
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-31T00:40:45.226+0000) > > Some good stuff, but the silver rank sure does hurt your case man... I guess, but look beyond the rank and judge solely based on the strategy.
: "Jungling if NOT about taking turns. You might be camping top, you might never gank top. Its situational. Do what you think is right and analyse later to learn what works and what your mistakes may be. Do not argue. Is someone is begging for ganks and goes toxic. Just mute them. Jgling is the MOST blamed role. Take advantage of the mute button." As a silver jg main myself, these 2 are absolutely crucial. On the 1st one there are so many times ive seen an enemy jg tunnel vision one lane (usually botlane) for whatever reason, maybe hes duo with ad or support, but he focuses it so hard and im able to full clear my jg, take his topside, and am completely free to look for mid/top ganks. And the 2nd one is super true too, if one of your laners is just spam pinging you for ganks 24/7 regardless of lane position or enemy hp, its probably b/c they are simply outclassed in their lane matchup and in that situation ganking their lane the risk arguably outweighs the benefit and even if you get them the kill b/c they are outskilled they'll probably just run it down and throw their lead anyway. In fairness this is up to your discretion, if its your midlane pinging you to gank the enemy malzahar repeatedly b/c malz is just autopushing into turret then that actually may be a good lane to gank. Another thing i would add is that Jungle has the most variety on how you can play out a game, should you level 2 gank for a potential cheese or should you fast clear redside for the quick level 3 then get scuttlecrab? Should you gank after 1st clear or powerfarm til 6? Should you gank for your even, winning, or slightly losing lane? Should you take dragon or invade? All these things are situational and subject to change game to game, they depend on how your lanes are doing, whether they are pushed or not, is enemy jg strong, etc. But one thing is for sure about jg this season, if all lanes lose and the enemy jg knows what theyre doing, your gonna have a bad time.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8LYfIFUJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T00:12:03.233+0000) > > "Jungling if NOT about taking turns. You might be camping top, you might never gank top. Its situational. Do what you think is right and analyse later to learn what works and what your mistakes may be. > > Do not argue. Is someone is begging for ganks and goes toxic. Just mute them. Jgling is the MOST blamed role. Take advantage of the mute button." > > As a silver jg main myself, these 2 are absolutely crucial. On the 1st one there are so many times ive seen an enemy jg tunnel vision one lane (usually botlane) for whatever reason, maybe hes duo with ad or support, but he focuses it so hard and im able to full clear my jg, take his topside, and am completely free to look for mid/top ganks. > > And the 2nd one is super true too, if one of your laners is just spam pinging you for ganks 24/7 regardless of lane position or enemy hp, its probably b/c they are simply outclassed in their lane matchup and in that situation ganking their lane the risk arguably outweighs the benefit and even if you get them the kill b/c they are outskilled they'll probably just run it down and throw their lead anyway. In fairness this is up to your discretion, if its your midlane pinging you to gank the enemy malzahar repeatedly b/c malz is just autopushing into turret then that actually may be a good lane to gank. > > > Another thing i would add is that Jungle has the most variety on how you can play out a game, should you level 2 gank for a potential cheese or should you fast clear redside for the quick level 3 then get scuttlecrab? Should you gank after 1st clear or powerfarm til 6? Should you gank for your even, winning, or slightly losing lane? Should you take dragon or invade? All these things are situational and subject to change game to game, they depend on how your lanes are doing, whether they are pushed or not, is enemy jg strong, etc. > > But one thing is for sure about jg this season, if all lanes lose and the enemy jg knows what theyre doing, your gonna have a bad time. Agree. This is why I think good jglers are some of the smartest people playing league. Also if you found this helpful or agree please upvote so more people are see. Thanks! :P
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Is this a fair ban?
not about whats fair, its about whos smart and whos not.
: ranked is dead, move over to TFT or gtfo
> [{quoted}](name=FartWorshipper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MI4RHj31,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-05T02:10:09.064+0000) > > ranked is dead, move over to TFT or gtfo Is that why the amount of ranked players on na.op.gg have increased from 1.2 mill to nearly 1.5 mill players in North America?
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MI4RHj31,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-05T00:58:32.960+0000) > > This isn't how you get to gold. > > You get to gold by improving your skill. > > If you don't deserve to be gold, duoing with someone will not magically make you deserve to be gold. I don't know why he's downvoted but he shouldn't be. This is the truth. I think we've seen enough people getting boosted into ranks they don't deserve and trashing games for everyone else. Frankly, duo'ing should be removed altogether, IMO. There should be solo queue and 5-man premades, that's it. For ranked, of course, I don't give a shit who plays with whom in normals.
> [{quoted}](name=Sõsuke Aizen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MI4RHj31,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-05T01:50:13.906+0000) > > I don't know why he's downvoted but he shouldn't be. This is the truth. > > I think we've seen enough people getting boosted into ranks they don't deserve and trashing games for everyone else. > > Frankly, duo'ing should be removed altogether, IMO. > > There should be solo queue and 5-man premades, that's it. For ranked, of course, I don't give a shit who plays with whom in normals. Because this is a game after all, not a final exam. And I asked for ppl similar to my rank, did I say "high elo pls smurf to boost me?". Playing with smurfs can make u play better even if u lose because u can learn from them. And ultimatly like u said, if u got the skills u climb regardless, a troll game / smurf game every now and then wont be the reason u can't climb. Finally, only 10% of all players are platinum and up, so when u think they are smurf, maybe its just a good game or maybe its just a gold smurf, which cant do too much in mid silver anyway, silvers are actually decent players. But if ur a hardstuck bronze and below, u shouldn't be talking. GL HF :)
Comentários de Rioters
: No Riot, I will definitely not recommend the game to anyone at this point.
: Reported for AP Ashe support
Yah guys, keep down vote the guy who actually has a point and keep supporting the wrong actions. #League community.
: u have a trash kda tho
> [{quoted}](name=ScaryWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m9zWLpOy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-28T06:30:02.938+0000) > > u have a trash kda tho Um i climbed from bronze to silver 2 in like a month playing off meta picks so don't judge me. Im just throwing this out there to ppl, dont report ppl for playing stuff u disagree to. This will overload the report system, letting ppl who actually should be punishished, such as straight out inters and toxic ppl, not get caught because of useless reports like these.
Comentários de Rioters
: This makes me so annoyed. Like these bugs shouldnt even be happening and if they do why isnt riot aware? like wtf?! Like at least close the ranked games if you, riot, are aware of what is happening. Like... how do you fail to correct/issue a problem that is your source of revenue (people playing to gain traction towards competition-- etc.)
> [{quoted}](name=0AppleJuice0,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Ex6MEAp8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-28T05:29:30.259+0000) > > This makes me so annoyed. Like these bugs shouldnt even be happening and if they do why isnt riot aware? like wtf?! Like at least close the ranked games if you, riot, are aware of what is happening. Like... how do you fail to correct/issue a problem that is your source of revenue (people playing to gain traction towards competition-- etc.) Also the shift enter to all chat randomly stoped working, my shift key and enter key wasnt broken.
: game client not reconnecting
Riot needs to give back the lost LP this isnt fair. Or some sort of reward for it.
: game client not reconnecting
UPVOTED, im trying to connect right now but it wont let me says game is still in progress but never gets me to the loading screen. I turned off client and relogged back, same thing.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Trolldozer 007,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kkFKLcMb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T04:29:57.474+0000) > > Its moved into add friend list. I used to have both, was it not always like that?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kkFKLcMb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T19:18:56.226+0000) > > I used to have both, was it not always like that? Patched.
: I don't even have the "recently played" list anymore
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kkFKLcMb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T04:20:04.786+0000) > > I don't even have the "recently played" list anymore Its moved into add friend list.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I think, if you mute all you deserve to be auto muted back aswell automatically
> [{quoted}](name=CIassD Personnel,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=uBdilskL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:10:38.534+0000) > > I think, if you mute all you deserve to be auto muted back aswell automatically I disagree. Sometimes team is toxic and childish in chat and spamming pings to rage. That's what the mute all is for. However, you can still use chat/pings to communicate with them for the win, such as warning them that a gank is coming. But if they find that you are toxic with the chats and pings then they can simply mute you. Its confirmed that its a bug and not a feature at this point, but even IF its a feature, it would be totally pointless and inconvenient.
Comentários de Rioters
: Ping bug
Yah if such a silly bug indeed and pointless. If you manually mute everyone this bug doesnt occur, so def seems to be unintended. Pls fix this bug riot.
Elipo (NA)
: Dont feed the troll. Also idk aboit your actual question {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Elipo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AATWUltA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-12T01:00:26.041+0000) > > Dont feed the troll. Also idk aboit your actual question {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} This post has been reported for being offensive.
: what would u feel if they nerfed irelia again?
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fw1OqIRH,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-11T04:31:08.601+0000) > > what would u feel if they nerfed irelia again? Good
: Nice name.
> [{quoted}](name=NoobMäster69,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fw1OqIRH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-11T03:59:17.223+0000) > > Nice name. Thanks name and glad u enjoyed Avengers: End Game
: 5/10 because 3 out of 10 was not an option and I don't feel too mean today.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fw1OqIRH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-11T03:50:08.027+0000) > > 5/10 because 3 out of 10 was not an option and I don't feel too mean today. There is no 5/10 option listed sorry.
Manxxom (NA)
: sounds illegal
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Apex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fw1OqIRH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-11T03:45:41.612+0000) > > sounds illegal Comments don't count only votes will be taken into consideration. Sorry.
Comentários de Rioters
: Please Riot...MAKE EACH DIVISION MORE DISTINGUISHABLE, THANKS!!!
Can't agree more, you see so many people getting to the V'th division spot then just stop playing ranks or stopped caring. If Riot gives out more distinguishable rewards, maybe people WILL NOT stop caring about their game performance once they reach V'th division and continue to play ranks, therefore NOT ONLY increases the amount of daily ranked players, BUT ALSO game balance overall, since people wont just mess around after reaching V'th division.
: MAJOR user friendliness issue with Evelynn THAT CAN EASILY BE FIXED!!!
Couldn't agree more. I just played a game with her and my finger is a little sore from clicking q so many times as fast as possible LOL. Please update. xD
: Riot PLEASE PUT OWNED SKINS NEXT TO EACH OTHER.
Especially some champs have so many skins that its pretty annoying having to scroll back and forth all the time to switch to another skin.
: His approval rating went down, though the numbers are reflected through people who are registered voters rather than the average American. Different sites have different poll numbers and different political biases, which is why a site like Gallup shows Trump in the low 40%, while another site like Fox News shows him at around 50%, and while another site like MSNBC has their approval rating of him in the 30's.
Rating went down recently over the putin thing, not trade. Before putin it was up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Breezey Boy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2uh0Q7Ax,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-25T23:40:56.507+0000) > > As somebody who has had 5 accounts permabanned, and recently my 6th 2 week banned, the biggest issue with trying to reform was, for me, the community itself. Everybody likes to think that they're never the toxic one, when literally everybody has said some shit, or done something before that most definitely counts as being toxic. Whenever I played, no matter how hard I tried to not tell people to kill themselves, this community just pulled me back into being a toxic person. > > I'm not reformed, nor will I ever probably reform, but at least I'm willing to admit I'm an asshole. > > > Also, you can't "save" toxic people, some people just have naturally toxic personalities. The community definitely doesn't help and toxicity/pride brings toxicity/pride. I know how you feel, it fucking sucks when you have to listen to players who are worse than you flame because they feel the right to complain about every single last thing. It's disgusting, but that's just how it is (even though it shouldn't be). Some people can't be saved (like the toxic ingrates you mentioned), some people can. I'm hoping to save the latter.
When you guys are punished, the system will be extra sensitive to u guys when it comes to detecting toxic words. You guys need to understand that it is simply a machine scanning for toxic or positive words from your chat log that determines if u are becoming less toxic or not. So with this in mind... 1: Just mute everyone every game and do your stuff. 2: be passive agressive, when someone dies say "gj", when you want to retaliate to something be sarcastic. The system will not be able to distinguish the sarcasm and actually register that as positive behavior which reduces your toxicity point level.
: NA's mentality needs to improve, I just don't know how to help it.
This is so well said, i almost broke the mouse smashing really hard on that upvote button. When people make a mistake, its justified. ITs because of external factors such as "someone didn't ping, jgler didn't gank, simply didn't see etc. BUT when others make a mistake, it is because they are simply stupid person and therefore should be harssed with toxicity or passive toxicity all game.
: Actually, that's a misnomer. Approximately 70% of Americans did not vote for Trump. In fact, most of us stayed home due to a perceived lack of worthwhile options.
Is that why Trump's poll numbers went up immediately when he imposed tariffs against Canada, then up again when against EU...etc?
: About Champ Testing on ranked.
I hate it too, but not everyone has time to first practice then try in ranked. And ultimately its a game, most people just wanna sit back, relax, and have some fun playing whatever champ/mode they want, and you should too.
Exibir mais

Trolldozer 007

Nível 95 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão