: > [{quoted}](name=Jerzey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xzNtzRfq,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-03-19T14:48:12.497+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} when the assassin is doing their job at assassinating champions who build no HP or resistances > > whaaaa? what is this witchcraft?!?! the reason Zoe got gutted, adc mains can't dodge skillshots / don't build defensive items and expect to right-click everything to ace the enemy team. And when a burst mage is actually allowed to burst, he's nerfed to oblivion {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} ({{champion:103}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:7}}
> [{quoted}](name=Dead flag blues,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xzNtzRfq,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-03-19T16:41:27.249+0000) > > the reason Zoe got gutted, adc mains can't dodge skillshots / don't build defensive items and expect to right-click everything to ace the enemy team. And when a burst mage is actually allowed to burst, he's nerfed to oblivion {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} > > ({{champion:103}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:7}} Adc didnt complain about zoe. The mid did. As an adc i have no trouble against ap assassins. I found no counter thou to assassins like : zed rengar or kha zix. The burst is too much. They delete you before your sup can do something. They have no counterplay. Thats not ok.
Poske (EUNE)
: Yasuo laning phase is heavly gated If you are a toplaner you are at disadvantage in atleast 80% of matchups If you are a midlaner even when you have a massive advantage the enemy can just farm from tower and be untouchable and no yasuo IS STILL one of the worst tower divers in a game despite his R out of tower range If you are an adc you are extremly weak until level 4 the level 2 e hyperactivity + none plays Yasuo adc correctly anyway (key is in fleet + feast + e max) If they make Towers do 30 damage per auto then yasuo would wreck havoc in midlane until then you people are getting turtled from yasuo so I dont understand the concerns. Not to mention he is extremly gankable / baitable
> [{quoted}](name=Poske,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eFbwy0oA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-23T12:31:09.197+0000) > > Yasuo laning phase is heavly gated > > > If you are a toplaner you are at disadvantage in atleast 80% of matchups > If you are a midlaner even when you have a massive advantage the enemy can just farm from tower and be untouchable and no yasuo IS STILL one of the worst tower divers in a game despite his R out of tower range > > If you are an adc you are extremly weak until level 4 the level 2 e hyperactivity + none plays Yasuo adc correctly anyway (key is in fleet + feast + e max) > > > If they make Towers do 30 damage per auto then yasuo would wreck havoc in midlane until then you people are getting turtled from yasuo so I dont understand the concerns. > > > Not to mention he is extremly gankable / baitable your mentality: "oh yasuo is weak cuz he cant dive tower and get away". wtf? he has double crit chance, no mana, a shild that makes any adc useless and another shild, oh and low cd. even pros ban him.
Leon4167 (NA)
: It could also be they're power farming or sticking to a specific route that puts them where they need to be in taking objectives. You need to think about what are your junlgers goals and priorities. A kill on top lane or Mountain Dragon? You could always play less aggressively and let your laner push and freeze the lane so when they're done with their things they'll see a much more likable gank opportunity.
> [{quoted}](name=Leon4167,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8XuoTpjg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-25T02:47:33.593+0000) > > It could also be they're power farming or sticking to a specific route that puts them where they need to be in taking objectives. You need to think about what are your junlgers goals and priorities. A kill on top lane or Mountain Dragon? You could always play less aggressively and let your laner push and freeze the lane so when they're done with their things they'll see a much more likable gank opportunity. yeah right, stop with the excuses. i've had games where i didnt even seen my jg bot the entire game. their jg was camping bot. getting objectives. ours was not. in very fk few matches i've had jg ganking bot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Truli91,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25ahTko5,comment-id=000500010001,timestamp=2019-11-09T19:38:01.651+0000) > > Twitch has low mobility. How about we give him free crit also. Will that be broken? Does he has sluggish attacking speed? Does Senna has AoE DPS like Twitch's ult does? Don't spout bullshit like this please.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25ahTko5,comment-id=0005000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-10T13:24:32.845+0000) > > Does he has sluggish attacking speed? Does Senna has AoE DPS like Twitch's ult does? > > Don't spout bullshit like this please. does twitch's ult go global map? can he make invisible the entire team?? see. stfu
: I can't wait! I will get her ASAP!{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=CoolPapaK,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nkVVhOpU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-07T15:01:53.127+0000) > > I can't wait! I will get her ASAP!{{sticker:sg-jinx}} cant wait to ban her ASAP
: Sorry you hate assassins since you probably try to 1v1 them when that is what they are good at. Every item I mentioned help against assassins. You are just to stubborn and honestly probably too bad at the game to take advantage of all of the super simple ways to counter assassins. Good luck trying to get better without taking information that is meant to help you.
> [{quoted}](name=Frosted Tips,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ceEpOFxE,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T21:47:54.865+0000) > > Sorry you hate assassins since you probably try to 1v1 them when that is what they are good at. Every item I mentioned help against assassins. You are just to stubborn and honestly probably too bad at the game to take advantage of all of the super simple ways to counter assassins. Good luck trying to get better without taking information that is meant to help you. Super simpler ways? GA and higher cd than any assassins ult. Its useless. So as an adc or mage i should build tank just to not die to a rengar and then be useless to my team? Why tf cant you admite that some assassins are broken. The concept was high risk high reward, but most assassins dont have risks when they have alot of mobility. Their main weaknesses are no longer a weakness. And dont give me the cc them crap. Rengar breaks cc, zed can dodge cc, kata the same. So cut the bs. Just because some people cant react to a 0.1 sec oneshot doesnt mean they are bad at this game.
ΓΤΧΜ (EUNE)
: Yearly reminder since season 2 that crit adcs have no counterplay. ..?? Resourceless burst per second no cooldown(outside animation which is countered via attack speed) hardest scaling lifesteal due to crit itemazation also while sporting 500+ range and almost always having a second player on top of them. Only counterplay? CC/Insta death. Rengar (copy pasta what you said to an extent) Only counterplay? CC/Insta death. What is the difference? Fucking NONE and don't give me the RENGAR CAN W CC. All goddamn *%^%^* ( self censor thank me later mods) can buy MERCURIAL or even a big ARMOR ITEM like they did 4 years ago and make him irrelevant because Mages get a ***OOOPS YOU DON'T INTERACT WITH ME RIGHT NOW BRO ITEM*** {{item:3157}} which reveals him and he dies instantly or flashes out then becoming useless cause his position is known. I have HUNDREDS of rengar games on my own accounts ( Hint this ain't mine i'm permabanned from boards ) and he has the same toxic shit of a kit as ADCs only difference he comes online at 1 item not at 1.75(IE/ZEAL/DAGGER) like adcs. But i NEVER had an issue with a Rengar outside playing shitty diamond 3 games while crit rengar was viable because they fed him 10 kills somehow pre 11. So please STFU untill adcs get gutted and crit stat removed untill then DO NOT complain about ANYTHING that relates to POINT AND CLICK BURST WITH NO COUNTERPLAY.
> [{quoted}](name=ΓΤΧΜ ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5OGEXZ86,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-22T19:14:21.818+0000) > > Yearly reminder since season 2 that crit adcs have no counterplay. > > ..?? > Resourceless burst per second no cooldown(outside animation which is countered via attack speed) hardest scaling lifesteal due to crit itemazation also while sporting 500+ range and almost always having a second player on top of them. > > > Only counterplay? > CC/Insta death. > > Rengar (copy pasta what you said to an extent) > Only counterplay? > CC/Insta death. > > > What is the difference? Fucking NONE and don't give me the RENGAR CAN W CC. All goddamn *%^%^* ( self censor thank me later mods) can buy MERCURIAL or even a big ARMOR ITEM like they did 4 years ago and make him irrelevant because Mages get a > > ***OOOPS YOU DON'T INTERACT WITH ME RIGHT NOW BRO ITEM*** {{item:3157}} which reveals him and he dies instantly or flashes out then becoming useless cause his position is known. > I have HUNDREDS of rengar games on my own accounts ( Hint this ain't mine i'm permabanned from boards ) and he has the same toxic shit of a kit as ADCs only difference he comes online at 1 item not at 1.75(IE/ZEAL/DAGGER) like adcs. > But i NEVER had an issue with a Rengar outside playing shitty diamond 3 games while crit rengar was viable because they fed him 10 kills somehow pre 11. > > So please STFU untill adcs get gutted and crit stat removed untill then DO NOT complain about ANYTHING that relates to POINT AND CLICK BURST WITH NO COUNTERPLAY. Adc are weak. And rengar has no counterplay aside from 5 premade team coordonation. He needs to be gutted.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25ahTko5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-29T18:39:04.017+0000) > > she gets free crit chance > > when will they learn On a champion that has absolutely 0 mobility & has a sluggish attacking speed.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25ahTko5,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-10-29T19:16:50.921+0000) > > On a champion that has absolutely 0 mobility & has a sluggish attacking speed. Twitch has low mobility. How about we give him free crit also. Will that be broken?
AntiSJW (NA)
: But they'd hit him with nerf hammers repeatedly - so yes he's been "balanced" since release Honestly your frustration isn't with yas, its with yas players in a community where you can't rely on allies. Any champ that can impact the game (Riven, Tryn, Darius, Malz) usually requires 2 people or more to coordinate and kill if they're really ahead. He's not unique nor is he near the top of the curve, hes just popular Plus conqueror is what makes him strong rn
> [{quoted}](name=AntiSJW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EKwf5JJ9,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-02-04T23:26:23.527+0000) > > But they'd hit him with nerf hammers repeatedly - so yes he's been "balanced" since release > > Honestly your frustration isn't with yas, its with yas players in a community where you can't rely on allies. Any champ that can impact the game (Riven, Tryn, Darius, Malz) usually requires 2 people or more to coordinate and kill if they're really ahead. He's not unique nor is he near the top of the curve, hes just popular > > > Plus conqueror is what makes him strong rn dont care. we just want the fk double crit passive remove. i dont care about his shield or his mobility but his fk passive.if he wants crit eh should buy 4 items not 2.
: Zed is the worst AD assassin in the game, Talon is way worse in the laneing phase. The only reason why Zed may crush you in lane is because they are a good Zed player. Learn how to play against Zed and you will win every time, unless they are an actual god at the champ.
> [{quoted}](name=BDE Moonpíe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Adn2t2cO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-22T01:23:09.113+0000) > > Zed is the worst AD assassin in the game, Talon is way worse in the laneing phase. > > The only reason why Zed may crush you in lane is because they are a good Zed player. > > Learn how to play against Zed and you will win every time, unless they are an actual god at the champ. how to learn? stand under your tower till he gets lvl 6 then he tower dives you?? no mage can deal with zed. no adc can deal with zed. hes busted. he goes in get the kill then goes out safety. if an adc could do that you would call it broken.
: Patch 9.22 notes
stop nerfing adc, they are already in a bad spot because of the numerous assassins and one shot champions. you have rengar than can one shot you at lvl 6 but you think ashe and kaisa are the problem??
KazKaz (OCE)
: You forgot to mention the part where ADCs 100-0 you with very little counterplay from at least 550 units away, as well as the part where ADCs turn into 1v9 machines post 3 items. I won't disagree though, your points are valid. It's just that ADCs are not exempt from critisism either. All classes need damage nerfs, not buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNEaMyLi,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-09-08T05:31:46.938+0000) > > You forgot to mention the part where ADCs 100-0 you with very little counterplay from at least 550 units away, as well as the part where ADCs turn into 1v9 machines post 3 items. > > I won't disagree though, your points are valid. It's just that ADCs are not exempt from critisism either. > > All classes need damage nerfs, not buffs. no. you're confusing adcs with assassins. rengar and kha zix can one shot from invisibility. adc are already to weak. you want them nerf? then fk nerf asssassins and tank items too.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Yes , like the whole Stealth thing should be removed so she can actually feel nerfed tbh
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNEaMyLi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-06T12:31:03.795+0000) > > Yes , like the whole Stealth thing should be removed so she can actually feel nerfed tbh no. there are too many fk assassins and too many one shot champions like rengar. kaisa is one of the most viable adc. adc are in a bad place now. stop complaining.
Moon Mom (NA)
: you clearly don't understand there's a vast difference between pro and soloq. have you seen ashe's winrate? 56%.
there are waay too many assassins and one shot champions in this game. adc are not viable now and they just gutted the most usefull adc.
: even better, how does riot control the other player's actions in a way that guarantees they won't be able to beat the other team?
> [{quoted}](name=cuddlykitten4,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I1BFj46I,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-02-22T00:40:46.493+0000) > > even better, how does riot control the other player's actions in a way that guarantees they won't be able to beat the other team? easy, matching you with less experienced players that fed and lose their lanes and you cant 1v9 anymore
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E7JFQVKB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-24T17:47:33.797+0000) > > I don’t really care about his damage - I expect rengar to do a ton of damage. What I care about is how absurdly difficult it is to actually kill him. His combination of damage/durability is totally unreasonable. It's not unreasonable - he has no escape and not even a good way to go in without ult - a good team will always pink ward when sees his R. He is basically a melee bruiser, RIOT was thinking about reworking him into a fully fighter kit, maybe they did the wrong thing when they tried assassin rework. The CC problem is very big in Lol and gets even worse every season, because they continue to add more damage and KNOCKUPS and similar airborne effects, making completely useless the tenacity stat. Other mobas are not dominated by the same meta for 9 seasons. wow. We had 1 month of clown fiesta botlane and that was the only strategic diversity we have seen. Don't get me on tactics, because we get like 0 diversity there and most of the champions are clowns of each other with 1 or 2 ability replaced and new champs have several effects stacked in the same key slot, leading to overloaded kits. Rengar simply can't function most of the time vs meta or tanky champions at all! It's a design concept feasting on the greediness and stupidity of the opponents, making him a pubstomper in low elo, but not a decent pick in high elo. He simply gets CC chained and can't retreat like Zed and similar. (I used to play him pre-rework and have played him several times after rework; have probably played him 1-2 time after revert too)
> [{quoted}](name=MLDzXnRRR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E7JFQVKB,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-01-24T17:55:53.594+0000) > > It's not unreasonable - he has no escape and not even a good way to go in without ult - a good team will always pink ward when sees his R. He is basically a melee bruiser, RIOT was thinking about reworking him into a fully fighter kit, maybe they did the wrong thing when they tried assassin rework. The CC problem is very big in Lol and gets even worse every season, because they continue to add more damage and KNOCKUPS and similar airborne effects, making completely useless the tenacity stat. Other mobas are not dominated by the same meta for 9 seasons. wow. We had 1 month of clown fiesta botlane and that was the only strategic diversity we have seen. Don't get me on tactics, because we get like 0 diversity there and most of the champions are clowns of each other with 1 or 2 ability replaced and new champs have several effects stacked in the same key slot, leading to overloaded kits. Rengar simply can't function most of the time vs meta or tanky champions at all! It's a design concept feasting on the greediness and stupidity of the opponents, making him a pubstomper in low elo, but not a decent pick in high elo. He simply gets CC chained and can't retreat like Zed and similar. (I used to play him pre-rework and have played him several times after rework; have probably played him 1-2 time after revert too) is zed fk invisible?? he denies cc, he can jump from long range and he heals alot. he has no counterplay.
: I agree with this. We need to stop buffing everything to match and nerf some to bring down
> [{quoted}](name=Marian Cross,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEeNbAEc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-29T06:13:27.401+0000) > > I agree with this. We need to stop buffing everything to match and nerf some to bring down then also nerf tanks. and buff tower damage. remove demolish. why should tanks dance around tower and one shot everything?
: That is a full **combo** not a one shot. A one shot is a single attack or ability that reduces the enemy's health from full to zero, not a chain of attacks or abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=Embertine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aya8cvcN,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-03-15T09:21:24.639+0000) > > That is a full **combo** not a one shot. A one shot is a single attack or ability that reduces the enemy's health from full to zero, not a chain of attacks or abilities. you mean malphite's ult? yeah that can one shot. he build tanks and can oneshot. what is the fk advantage to play adc so you have to kit and position if a tank does the same damage as you but doesnt die. adc need armor buff.
: Unfortunately, he's not being nerfed for two reasons: 1. Runes reforged is coming and will change the gamescape in terms of balance, and so it's arguably pointless to balance him as a result (a point that I WOULD argue, since he can be rebalanced after the patch hits too) 2. His specific kit (stealth and team fight utility) unfortunately have been argued by rioters to just be a good combination for soloQ. I would personally argue that this combination of traits is far too strong for any champion to have in any context, not to mention that ardent is on the scene and making him even stronger. Anyway, I wouldn't expect anything any time soon. To be honest this whole situation reminds me of when Jinx didn't receive an AS penalty with her rockets and Riot was trying to argue that she was only perceived as good because she had good AoE damage, which is such garbage and they realized that and now Jinx is in a pretty good state. Twitch should lose his AS bonus from coming out of stealth. He needs to have his power reduced.
> [{quoted}](name=Solidair3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HqvEwUft,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-20T18:04:10.860+0000) > > Unfortunately, he's not being nerfed for two reasons: > > 1. Runes reforged is coming and will change the gamescape in terms of balance, and so it's arguably pointless to balance him as a result (a point that I WOULD argue, since he can be rebalanced after the patch hits too) > > 2. His specific kit (stealth and team fight utility) unfortunately have been argued by rioters to just be a good combination for soloQ. I would personally argue that this combination of traits is far too strong for any champion to have in any context, not to mention that ardent is on the scene and making him even stronger. > > Anyway, I wouldn't expect anything any time soon. To be honest this whole situation reminds me of when Jinx didn't receive an AS penalty with her rockets and Riot was trying to argue that she was only perceived as good because she had good AoE damage, which is such garbage and they realized that and now Jinx is in a pretty good state. > > Twitch should lose his AS bonus from coming out of stealth. He needs to have his power reduced. A..no. twitch can easily get shut down. He has no mobily, no flashes like other adc and shorter range than any other adc . He doesnt need a nerf.
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: You mad about tanks? How about mages who are resourcless nowadays and just spamm everything off cooldown without ever running oomr cause they bitched that Riven and Zed have no resources
> [{quoted}](name=Sanngriðr,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hnzfXV4E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-17T17:01:12.961+0000) > > You mad about tanks? > > How about mages who are resourcless nowadays and just spamm everything off cooldown without ever running oomr cause they bitched that Riven and Zed have no resources mages cant do sht against a nautilus or mundo in aram. they dont do damage because tanks are too strong.
mack9112 (NA)
: the silver players have high mmr and the diamond / plats have low mmr. It’s all balanced
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bcQt4yeV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-25T18:57:33.147+0000) > > the silver players have high mmr and the diamond / plats have low mmr. It’s all balanced Thats not balanced. Why should a silver player has to win against a diamond to prove to he belongs in gold? Thats fked up. If a player is diamond than he prove thats hes a skilled player and he needs to play against other diamonds not to stomp silver and bronze. Why do higher elo players have easier games when they get matched against lower elos??
Galiö (NA)
: You cant balance matchmaking in a mode where people dont try and have skilled players periodically go into to mess around with freinds. I imagine most diamond players (for example) almost never play normals so if they go into a normal game they will be placed in lower normal MMR. You just cant do it.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=saqAcAxO,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-26T13:53:51.770+0000) > > You cant balance matchmaking in a mode where people dont try and have skilled players periodically go into to mess around with freinds. > > I imagine most diamond players (for example) almost never play normals so if they go into a normal game they will be placed in lower normal MMR. > > You just cant do it. So your mentality is just to ruin the games for those who care about normals and not so much about ranked, right? what's so wrong if that diamond that want to mess around with friend gets matched at least against a platinum?? if he doesnt care about normals he has no problem losing. but your mentality is: oh you're bronze, your opinion doesnt matter. only diamonds get to have fun as they destroy new players right? no sport out there matches a new contestent against a champion. not even one.
: I agree, you just need to play passive rush tabi and zhonyas and he will not be able to kill you cuz armor is too op against him. Just dont give him kills and rush armor easy counterplay lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Lethal Zedstér,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=myuWckgY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-10T05:28:19.588+0000) > > I agree, you just need to play passive rush tabi and zhonyas and he will not be able to kill you cuz armor is too op against him. Just dont give him kills and rush armor easy counterplay lmao so basically as a mage just fk build armor and zhonya and just hope for the best, yeah, thats the best counter. as a mage then be useless to the entire team just so you can counter 1 enemy. genius mate! any other bright ideas?
: If you're high silver, gold players are not way over your skill level. You need to beat about 50% of the golds you face in provisionals to place in high silver. You might've beaten a high tier player / had a winstreak / or duoQ'd with a gold+. These can all manipulate your MMR. If you've got silver MMR don't be suprised to see low plats in your lane every other day.
> [{quoted}](name=NekoniClaws,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0I69P1Yf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-20T19:19:41.981+0000) > > If you're high silver, gold players are not way over your skill level. You need to beat about 50% of the golds you face in provisionals to place in high silver. > > You might've beaten a high tier player / had a winstreak / or duoQ'd with a gold+. These can all manipulate your MMR. > > If you've got silver MMR don't be suprised to see low plats in your lane every other day. why does he needs to beat old to prove he belongs in silver?? why golds gets the easier game when they have to face silvers ?? thats stupid.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HsGYKkHE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T19:21:42.596+0000) > > Before I answer your question, are you telling me it is impossible for a bronze to play against a gold player? God no, it is possible, as the system works with mmr not rank. Rank doesn't actually mean anything I have seen bronze players beat Diamonds so who cares.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HsGYKkHE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T19:26:28.361+0000) > > God no, it is possible, as the system works with mmr not rank. Rank doesn't actually mean anything I have seen bronze players beat Diamonds so who cares. you mean smurfs that are diamond and beat other diamonds?? right??? cuz no way in hell a bronze can beat a diamond. riot should fix their matchmaking according to rank.
Galiö (NA)
: Dont mean to be negative and i say this point a lot.. but normals is not for practice. Most of the players just mess around on normals, or troll, or dont even try. That's why average 'ranked' games tend to end around 27 minutes and normals end around 35. People just dont take normal gamemode seriously and there isnt much (if anything) to learn from normals except for the very basics that you wouldn't have already learned the first 10 games (like Creeps give gold, taking towers are important, how to use summoner spells and abilities)
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=saqAcAxO,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:28:56.558+0000) > > Dont mean to be negative and i say this point a lot.. but normals is not for practice. > > Most of the players just mess around on normals, or troll, or dont even try. > > That's why average 'ranked' games tend to end around 27 minutes and normals end around 35. > > People just dont take normal gamemode seriously and there isnt much (if anything) to learn from normals except for the very basics that you wouldn't have already learned the first 10 games (like Creeps give gold, taking towers are important, how to use summoner spells and abilities) lol wut?? not be rude but wut?? so you saying if i want to learn a new champion i should get into rank games? and ruin other pps ranks games? right? that's not how it works. normals are supposed to be what this game is about. this game is a PVP GAME, so Riot should have their matchmaking fixed since they release the game, which is 10 years. they did nothing. not everybody wants to play rank. and im not talking about the troll or others that mess arround, im talking about the programming behind the matchmaking, which is trash to say at least. the programming done by the riot company, not what troll do in normals.
Galiö (NA)
: I have a few accounts that range form platinum to diamond and all of those accounts gets matched with bronze people in normals all the time because I never play normals outside of leveling the account to 30. Normals and Ranked have separate MMR as the other comment stated. Sorry buddy if you wanna play against other bronze players, play ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=saqAcAxO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-19T19:15:25.124+0000) > > I have a few accounts that range form platinum to diamond and all of those accounts gets matched with bronze people in normals all the time because I never play normals outside of leveling the account to 30. > > Normals and Ranked have separate MMR as the other comment stated. > Sorry buddy if you wanna play against other bronze players, play ranked. that's not ok. what if i want to practice a champion? they need to fix it.
Galiö (NA)
: I have a few accounts that range form platinum to diamond and all of those accounts gets matched with bronze people in normals all the time because I never play normals outside of leveling the account to 30. Normals and Ranked have separate MMR as the other comment stated. Sorry buddy if you wanna play against other bronze players, play ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Galiö,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=saqAcAxO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-19T19:15:25.124+0000) > > I have a few accounts that range form platinum to diamond and all of those accounts gets matched with bronze people in normals all the time because I never play normals outside of leveling the account to 30. > > Normals and Ranked have separate MMR as the other comment stated. > Sorry buddy if you wanna play against other bronze players, play ranked. yeah but they should change that. its not fun for any of the team. the diamond doesnt get a challange and the bronze surrender at 15. when i played ranked i got matched with and against golds. thats is also unfair.
Comentários de Rioters
Rylalei (EUNE)
: I once made a thread a long time ago about Rank and Balance, and one of the things I said there was this: "Most people don't want a truly balanced game, they want a fake balance where they win doing the exact same thing they always do. A real balanced game means that the more skilled player wins the fight, regardless if it's you or your opponent, but we know that that isn't how things work. When someone loses, even if it's a fair fight, 90% of the time they will complain about it being imbalanced, and thus they don't want actual balance. They want a balance that seems fair and they win." More or less around those words, had to trim down that whole chapter into that paragraph.
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m2F33l8w,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-27T15:30:41.195+0000) > > I once made a thread a long time ago about Rank and Balance, and one of the things I said there was this: > > "Most people don't want a truly balanced game, they want a fake balance where they win doing the exact same thing they always do. A real balanced game means that the more skilled player wins the fight, regardless if it's you or your opponent, but we know that that isn't how things work. When someone loses, even if it's a fair fight, 90% of the time they will complain about it being imbalanced, and thus they don't want actual balance. They want a balance that seems fair and they win." > > More or less around those words, had to trim down that whole chapter into that paragraph. not true. give me balance. Im bronze and in normals sometime i get metched against gold/platinums. not even kidding. its not fun to get rekt by a guy whos 4 tiers above you. and before you tell me: "oh its normals, MMR and sht",no. Some people only play normals and they want a fair matchmaking. im not gonna complain if i lose to a bronze, but im gonna complain when i dont even had a chance to win from the start. 15 min waisted.
Madsin25 (NA)
: They are even. Be in denial all you want. Riot wouldn't have a game if there main mode was not fair.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6iETzEZe,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-02T16:59:02.969+0000) > > They are even. Be in denial all you want. > > Riot wouldn't have a game if there main mode was not fair. no they arent even. i encoutered platinum in my games and im bronze. of course the guy won. the team with better smurfs or high elos win. simpler as that.
Madsin25 (NA)
: You are talking about a normal game which means your rank is irrelevant. Or you are lying. I have played more than enough ranked games to tell you with confidence that the teams are as even as they can get.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6iETzEZe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-02T16:24:42.280+0000) > > You are talking about a normal game which means your rank is irrelevant. > > Or you are lying. I have played more than enough ranked games to tell you with confidence that the teams are as even as they can get. Really? so i first started playing ranked why was i matched aganst 2 golds and silver???? how is fair? matching a ppbly bronze player against golds???
Doseus (NA)
: There is no reason to make a new account they are free(unless they got banned). The only reason players smurf is because they don't want fair they want to stomp players and win. LOL players for the most part have weak egos and they bruise easy. They make these smurf accounts because they have a hard time playing against players with equal skill and can no longer climb so they make new accounts to smash new players to make them feel like they are good at the game. All Riot would have to do is raise the level you have to be to play against other players to like 35 and just bots before level 35 the new players could learn and the smurfers wouldn't bother(it would be to much work for weak egos)but Riot Games will do nothing because players would stop playing if they couldn't smurf because again smurfers have weak egos and getting beat some times makes them cry. Smurfers would rather have cheap easy wins than a hard fought one.
> [{quoted}](name=Doseus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k1KnpITk,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-08T22:00:31.604+0000) > > There is no reason to make a new account they are free(unless they got banned). The only reason players smurf is because they don't want fair they want to stomp players and win. LOL players for the most part have weak egos and they bruise easy. They make these smurf accounts because they have a hard time playing against players with equal skill and can no longer climb so they make new accounts to smash new players to make them feel like they are good at the game. All Riot would have to do is raise the level you have to be to play against other players to like 35 and just bots before level 35 the new players could learn and the smurfers wouldn't bother(it would be to much work for weak egos)but Riot Games will do nothing because players would stop playing if they couldn't smurf because again smurfers have weak egos and getting beat some times makes them cry. Smurfers would rather have cheap easy wins than a hard fought one. While i cant stand smurfs, dont try to sell the equal skill story cuz its BS. I'm pretty new to league and i get matched against golds in ranked games, and some diamonds in my normals games so dont try to sell me the its equall. Riot was the dumbest matchmaking system and nothing is equal in matchmaking.
: Delusional EUW players. Keep on crying for them to fix something that needs no fixing.
> [{quoted}](name=ElfOfTheDesert,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hEPOREK7,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2017-01-10T05:35:30.113+0000) > > Delusional EUW players. Keep on crying for them to fix something that needs no fixing. Dude shut up. Everybody complains about the matchmaking. its unfair to be matched against players with 2-3 tiers higher than you. cant you understand that?
Eunson (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TkqfBanE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-18T19:14:09.913+0000) Higher ranks make perfect sense, but not pro level. Pro play is the highest of rank. You answered your own question...it makes sense to balance around it.
> [{quoted}](name=Eunson,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TkqfBanE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-04-18T21:59:33.019+0000) > > Higher ranks make perfect sense, but not pro level. > > Pro play is the highest of rank. You answered your own question...it makes sense to balance around it. So just ignore the 99% of the players and nerf some champions because an asian kid is playing too well with those champions right?? it doesnt make sense because most players are casual and this is why some champions are never played with casuals.
: Wait I feel like I see this anytime hes actually seeing some play because hes in a decent spot. Oh wait, I do, every single damn time that Hec is anywhere near viable people are crying, its great. One bit of advice, git gud.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulquiorra0123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ejkn4GxN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-02T01:31:19.799+0000) > > Wait I feel like I see this anytime hes actually seeing some play because hes in a decent spot. Oh wait, I do, every single damn time that Hec is anywhere near viable people are crying, its great. One bit of advice, git gud. "git gut" sounds something like a 13 year old with pimples would say. Someone brings an argument and 13 year old you: "git gut, haha, i still wet the bed"
Saevum (NA)
: Hes fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ejkn4GxN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-01T21:41:17.592+0000) > > Hes fine. no hes not "fine". ADCs were gutted to the ground and they lose tanking over damage, but hecarim has more damage and more tanking and mobility than an ADC. hes very strong and mobile and tanky. He needs to get gutted. He can be played with your eyes close and you would still have alot of kills.
Pandeonor (EUW)
: That are placement matches.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandeonor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HsGYKkHE,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:19:37.018+0000) > > That are placement matches. so this means that i need to lose alot before i get placed with pp who are near my rank? this is soo wrong. this game doesnt focus on making good matchmaking. this game focus on their precious pro plays. 99% of the community doesnt care about that. we just want fair matchmaking.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HsGYKkHE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-26T19:20:12.932+0000) > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=dbs+ronovon > > In every game I can view, nobody is higher than Silver on either team. Are you saying its impossible for Bronze players to go against Silver, Gold, Plat, and Diamond players in a Ranked match? What is your argument?
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HsGYKkHE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-26T20:01:39.456+0000) > > Are you saying its impossible for Bronze players to go against Silver, Gold, Plat, and Diamond players in a Ranked match? What is your argument? why should a new player who is bronze go against better players who played for a long time/???? why? so those gold and diamonds can have an easy win?
: > [{quoted}](name=Truli91,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=vlrmvfza,comment-id=0090,timestamp=2019-07-17T11:18:48.983+0000) > > Maybe RIOT should fk fix their matchmaking first. I'm sick and tired of being matched with players way above my elo. You don't improve by facing worse players.
> [{quoted}](name=Bewitched Janna,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=vlrmvfza,comment-id=00900000,timestamp=2019-07-20T12:25:22.381+0000) > > You don't improve by facing worse players. i also dont improve by being dead
Cheini (EUNE)
: it is just, each queue has different playstyles :p ie, in aram, the focus is on poking & teamfights but in sr it is more about map control, tt is about everything, skirmishes mostly (on theory.. sadly, it is quite unbalanced), in dominion (rip) it was.. dominion xd follow meta and make it zzz or let it be a complete mess, nexus blitz is about map awareness and teamfights, bots are about fwotd... now, would it be fine to queue the best teamfighter with the best laner?.. A player who knows how to play well on aram yet the "wards" are for lolz.. it isn't perfect because, for each map, there are general things like take the cs if you want that matter as well.. but the matchmaker takes care of these, with time! else yeah challenger kha on nb.. sadly with that champion it wasn't so interesting
> [{quoted}](name=Cheini,realm=EUNE,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=99eRWE13,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-23T09:18:08.735+0000) > > it is just, each queue has different playstyles :p > > ie, in aram, the focus is on poking & teamfights but in sr it is more about map control, tt is about everything, skirmishes mostly (on theory.. sadly, it is quite unbalanced), in dominion (rip) it was.. dominion xd follow meta and make it zzz or let it be a complete mess, nexus blitz is about map awareness and teamfights, bots are about fwotd... > > now, would it be fine to queue the best teamfighter with the best laner?.. A player who knows how to play well on aram yet the "wards" are for lolz.. > > it isn't perfect because, for each map, there are general things like take the cs if you want that matter as well.. but the matchmaker takes care of these, with time! > > else yeah challenger kha on nb.. sadly with that champion it wasn't so interesting Your response has nothing to do with whats thw matchmaking. OP is right. The normal matchamking is way to unfair. Not everybody plays ranked and this is still a pvp game where winnjng matters. So for some people normals is pretty competitive. I dont agree to have bronze matched against platinum. It happened to me. We lost prettt quick. It was a waiste of my time.
: Yeah you probably get matched with the Diamond player because they stopped playing Normals around your MMR, went to ranked and ranked to Diamond, then decided to play some Normals again but their MMR wasn't yet adjusted. It's not a big deal. Who doesn't want to play with better people, anyway? Sounds like you getting flamed is more of a behavior problem with your team mates and less a problem with MMR. I dunno.
> [{quoted}](name=Gary B Enkelis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vbjLJlbW,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-19T18:24:24.878+0000) > > Yeah you probably get matched with the Diamond player because they stopped playing Normals around your MMR, went to ranked and ranked to Diamond, then decided to play some Normals again but their MMR wasn't yet adjusted. It's not a big deal. > > Who doesn't want to play with better people, anyway? > > Sounds like you getting flamed is more of a behavior problem with your team mates and less a problem with MMR. I dunno. Maybe because i dont want to feed and stay dead most of the game. I dont learn anything from getting killed by high elo players. Its not fun and not fair. A matched with one team with only bronze vs anotger with plat its lost from the start. Its a waiste of my time and my nerves.
Terozu (NA)
: I DON'T HATE LUX! I just don't want people to call her broken because I don't want her to be totally gutted and unplayable, because I'll still play her and it'll be sad, which is what Rito does! She's on of my mains! I have like 200 games on her this year alone already! I've spent over 72 combined hours playing as her this year! 440,000 MP! I've drawn fanart of her multiple times and even made a sprite of her! I've been on DeviantArt favoriting Realux and plain Lux images! The only non Lux picture in my favorites is a cute little robot i d'awwwwed over! Also this picture is totally adorable isn't it!?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nEhOxfjb,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-17T09:13:08.629+0000) > > I DON'T HATE LUX! > > I just don't want people to call her broken because I don't want her to be totally gutted and unplayable, because I'll still play her and it'll be sad, which is what Rito does! > > She's on of my mains! I have like 200 games on her this year alone already! > > I've spent over 72 combined hours playing as her this year! > > 440,000 MP! > > I've drawn fanart of her multiple times and even made a sprite of her! > > I've been on DeviantArt favoriting Realux and plain Lux images! The only non Lux picture in my favorites is a cute little robot i d'awwwwed over! > > Also this picture is totally adorable isn't it!? I hope she gets gutted. Zoe was. Lux has higher winrates than zoe now and everybidy complained about her
Kirika (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Εμπεδοκλής,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJi4Ol3J,comment-id=000b0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:45:59.067+0000) > > Lux is propably the easiest champion in the game,you dont have to be mad about it.Her hitbox needs some fixing and she is kinda broken. Easy? wow get an idea. Lets see you lane mid against Yasuo, Zed, Irelia, Talon. Let's see who is easy to play. Argh I hate idiots who cant see a champion that is not easy baecause they got 0 point and klick like everyone else. Even the fucking shield is a skillshot that gets regularely dodged by teammates. Just make aftershock a melee rune and the problems are gone.
> [{quoted}](name=Kirika,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJi4Ol3J,comment-id=000b00020000,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:55:39.138+0000) > > Easy? wow get an idea. Lets see you lane mid against Yasuo, Zed, Irelia, Talon. Let's see who is easy to play. Argh I hate idiots who cant see a champion that is not easy baecause they got 0 point and klick like everyone else. Even the fucking shield is a skillshot that gets regularely dodged by teammates. Just make aftershock a melee rune and the problems are gone. Bohoo. There are alot of champions that only have skillshots. Lux E is fucking bigger than the minion wave. Not a skill shot. Also i had no troubles with zed or yasuo as lux because she is broken. She can poke easily. And be safe. Everybody freaked about about zoe and she was nerfed but at least zoe did have real skillshots. And only 1 damage abilities. Lux has fucking 3. Nerf her.
Kirika (EUW)
: If you touch my Lux I break your neck- After that beeing said I can start using real arguments. Her ultimate CD was reduced because they wanted to make Lux mid a character able to carry a team in need. Let's be fair the whole oneshot thing only works if you land three skillshots in a short time and your opponent is dumb enough to have no MR, QSS or support with the ability to save someone. She is highly skill reliant and I dont see why her initiate Q should be a high cd if every assassns engage is low cd. (Talon Q, Zed E [okay was nerfed at last but still you get the point]). Most champs played mid have high mobility and easily dodge the snare and thus make all her other ability aside from her E poke pretty hard to hit. Her ultimate CD can go down to 7 seconds if you REALLY want it. Still she can in a TF only take out two people if she is really, really good and thus gain this kind of CD. If she needs to Carry a team thats the only way to do it. By the way the hard nerf on her E is never mentioned because only those who really play her see how frustrating slow it is now. You throw it on the mid fo the enemy and with brownboots they just walk out...
> [{quoted}](name=Kirika,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJi4Ol3J,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-25T10:18:22.226+0000) > > If you touch my Lux I break your neck- > > After that beeing said I can start using real arguments. Her ultimate CD was reduced because they wanted to make Lux mid a character able to carry a team in need. Let's be fair the whole oneshot thing only works if you land three skillshots in a short time and your opponent is dumb enough to have no MR, QSS or support with the ability to save someone. She is highly skill reliant and I dont see why her initiate Q should be a high cd if every assassns engage is low cd. (Talon Q, Zed E [okay was nerfed at last but still you get the point]). Most champs played mid have high mobility and easily dodge the snare and thus make all her other ability aside from her E poke pretty hard to hit. Her ultimate CD can go down to 7 seconds if you REALLY want it. Still she can in a TF only take out two people if she is really, really good and thus gain this kind of CD. If she needs to Carry a team thats the only way to do it. By the way the hard nerf on her E is never mentioned because only those who really play her see how frustrating slow it is now. You throw it on the mid fo the enemy and with brownboots they just walk out... Lol what? Hard to hit. Fk that. Lux is easy and braindead to hit. She a E the size of half the lane from a safe distance. You never played a real hard champion. Lux can instakill and pp conplained about zoe who you acutually need a good skillshot. Lux need a fk nerf.
: 1. Every ability in her kit is a skillshot. Even a shield is a skillshot for her. Notice how Vel'Koz and Hexrath often escape nerfs because of their high skill expresion. Their winrates will often hower at 50ish but mains will have 65% winrate because they know their champ. 2. She is not as opressive to play against as other champions in meta right now. When you see Tahm healing his entire HP bar while doing 300 DPS you notice she is awfully nice to play against. 3. She has a healthy does of counterplay and is imobile. Good JG like Shaco, Kayn or Hecarim will abuse that. 4. Riot needs more of that skin money.
> [{quoted}](name=Lexy123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJi4Ol3J,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-25T08:47:13.279+0000) > > 1. Every ability in her kit is a skillshot. Even a shield is a skillshot for her. Notice how Vel'Koz and Hexrath often escape nerfs because of their high skill expresion. Their winrates will often hower at 50ish but mains will have 65% winrate because they know their champ. > > 2. She is not as opressive to play against as other champions in meta right now. When you see Tahm healing his entire HP bar while doing 300 DPS you notice she is awfully nice to play against. > > 3. She has a healthy does of counterplay and is imobile. Good JG like Shaco, Kayn or Hecarim will abuse that. > > 4. Riot needs more of that skin money. Zoe's every ability is a skillshot and she was nerfed to the ground. If you wanna protect lux then i wanf old zoe back.
: Patch 9.14 notes
Maybe RIOT should fk fix their matchmaking first. I'm sick and tired of being matched with players way above my elo.
: no why should people be banned for having a smurf if they dont troll? bjergsen has tons of smurfs and play legit on them but he has them so he wont get trolled because he is TSM and anyone who hates TSM would just throw the game for him. Not every smurf is bad you just met a bad one riot will not get rid of smurfing because 1. it brings money in if they buy skins. 2. it puts their player base up or at least it makes it seem like it. 3. it would be too hard to catch a smurf from someone who is just really good at the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Treeofwar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ii7s276l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-17T19:49:01.128+0000) > > no why should people be banned for having a smurf if they dont troll? bjergsen has tons of smurfs and play legit on them but he has them so he wont get trolled because he is TSM and anyone who hates TSM would just throw the game for him. Not every smurf is bad you just met a bad one riot will not get rid of smurfing because 1. it brings money in if they buy skins. 2. it puts their player base up or at least it makes it seem like it. 3. it would be too hard to catch a smurf from someone who is just really good at the game. So lets asume im diamond, i make a smurf account and play against bronze players and crush them. it that fair?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hatter Maddigan,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=9tEQhRbs,comment-id=002200010000,timestamp=2019-06-12T15:54:11.303+0000) > > Irelia didn't need another nerd forcing her into close range. And no matter how you want to pretend otherwise a 4 second Nerf that only goes down to 2 seconds late hits alot harder than you imagine, then they shrink the range enough that you can't get Snipes with it which takes a lot of skill to land properly. The Nerf just forces her to go into bad positions not by mistake but necessity, which they don't do to champions their silver tier balance team play and don't have trouble against. > > Things like Top Tahm and Renekton ( you know that thing that can go 1/10 and still 1v5 your team because balance doesn't exist) have so much more problem but because people ban it instead of deal with it the brain dead balance squad ignore issues. They admitted in their little "how buffs and nerfs are decided" piece that they don't actually base their balance on hard data they just look at what's over picked and nerf it. > > though that's not true either since Yasuo still has his 0/10 power spike because they refuse to fix things that are to fucked to manage, look at morde they waited how many years of him being abysmal with a massive amount of bugs then instead of even fixing it or giving it a hold over they rework him, and if you want to think they won't leave him to drown the second another problem pops up you're not playing the same game the rest of us are. I never said that that 4 to 2 second nerf was small. I never said that Tahm and Renekton shouldn't be addressed. I have no idea why they buffed Tahm's toplane midgame damage. I have no idea why they aren't looking at Renekton. All I know is that Riot wants to keep Irelia out of 100% pick ban in pro play by reducing her frequency of engage/disengage.
Shes useless now in low elo. why are champions nerfed/buffed only for pro play? why cant pro play have other stats???
Jo0o (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HsGYKkHE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-26T20:01:39.456+0000) > > Are you saying its impossible for Bronze players to go against Silver, Gold, Plat, and Diamond players in a Ranked match? What is your argument? No, I'm saying you seem full of shit. Your claims of being paired against higher-ranking players are refuted by your own match history, which suggests that you're possibly trolling the forums or are simply assuming a higher rank in your opponents to excuse your own losses and failures. If you have match history somewhere that DOES show your Bronze 1 self getting unfairly paired against high-ranking players, by all means, share it.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HsGYKkHE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-26T20:09:58.218+0000) > > No, I'm saying you seem full of shit. Your claims of being paired against higher-ranking players are refuted by your own match history, which suggests that you're possibly trolling the forums or are simply assuming a higher rank in your opponents to excuse your own losses and failures. > > If you have match history somewhere that DOES show your Bronze 1 self getting unfairly paired against high-ranking players, by all means, share it. look at my matched history. i was matched agaisnt gold and silver. its not fucking fair.
Exibir mais

Truli91

Nível 181 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão