: Hi i drew a picture so that i can get 9 RP for Lord Mordekasier
That drawing looks really bad, and deserves a payment of -9 RP.
: Should Runes, both old and Reforged, just be removed entirely?
Jikker (NA)
: Xerath needs a lot of love, not just in the visual department, but in some of his kit as well. I'd love to see him on the list for a VGU, but Voli, Fiddle, and Shyv are coming up first it would seem
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xzy2As1q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-16T18:56:37.035+0000) > > Xerath needs a lot of love, not just in the visual department, but in some of his kit as well. I'd love to see him on the list for a VGU, but Voli, Fiddle, and Shyv are coming up first it would seem This is sign that there are too many champs in the game.
: Can we get Ascension tho
If they don't let us play URF, what makes you think they will give us Ascension?
Kantii (EUW)
: All voicelines!
I needs to be Dio from the English dubbed version. Japanese Dio sucks.
: riot just pissed off every person with OCD this patch.
I'll just leave this here. https://www.memedroid.com/memes/detail/1539092
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump KAG 2020,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EAB5AXIs,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-13T04:06:46.497+0000) > > Lets hope its better than TFT, huh. > > I would like to see a real RPG/Strategy game. Unless it's a pile of trash on fire or a piece of soggy toast it's pretty much already is. XD
: I feel like I deviated from what I originally wanted to say which was something among the lines of it's hard to dislike sound reasoning then only made it worse by adding those terms in t.t
The Sanskrit? Yeah a little bit.
: I understand, and I realize it's just my own selfishness at play here ahah xD no hard feelings. Also I believe the reason you usually like hearing what I have to say about things is because while being atheist the Egyptian concept of ma'at*( truth, balance, order, harmony, law, morality and justice). is really important to me personally. With that in mind what I wrote about the 1v9 might've come from a place of isfet (the opposite counterpart of ma'at) rather but me saying it in itself was ma'at cuz that's just how I feel about it. But you know since they say Ma'at comes out of Isfet (Order out of Chaos) I'll sometimes switch gears easier then I should lol.
You are a trip bro. Okay. I heard that.
Jikker (NA)
: Can't wait to see how this moves the lore forward. We just got Senna coming back telling us the Ruined King is coming and now we're getting a game that is his plan coming to fruition (or attempting) with Thresh at the helm maybe? I have been wanting a story driven RPG for so long and now that we're getting one I am just so happy.
Lets hope its better than TFT, huh. I would like to see a real RPG/Strategy game.
: Why do I feel that Aphelios will be a balancing nightmare?
El Señor Aphelios a.k.a. the K Drama dude, will be a nightmare to balance because he has too much going on with him. The only thing that will make his suck is his forced rotations.
wolvius (EUW)
: Holy downvotes batman
We need to crush the vote bots once and for all!
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump KAG 2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YJfrObFl,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-12-12T14:20:26.963+0000) > > If Ekko is such a problem you should use your ban on him so you don't have to deal with him. Yes but also I have to use it on other equally-powerful champions, like Olaf.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YJfrObFl,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T14:23:01.181+0000) > > Yes but also I have to use it on other equally-powerful champions, like Olaf. But you mentioned Ekko is causing issue with your sanity, not Olaf. I would probably ban Ekko in this case. Besides, I have not had problems dealing with them, I don't like Mordekaiser and Illaoi.
: It's actually fun, whenever I wanna test some runes I get to literally 1v9 instead.
That is your idea of fun? I usually like what you have to say about things, but here I have to disagree.
: When do you guys suppose the Ekko nerfs are?
If Ekko is such a problem you should use your ban on him so you don't have to deal with him.
Kalienor (EUW)
: _\*Pulls the anti-bots lever\*_ _\*Angry look at Riot\*_ **Was it SO difficult? Was it? ** Come on dude, you MUST be aware that's not that simple... > They can be filtered out very quickly, only the end-of-game stats are over, and they "play" in 0-24. In addition, they are constantly Reported. - Endgame stats alone don't differentiate bots from actual players. Some results can be very similar. That's not too natural for us to take that into account because we have a gaming culture but we're taking many things for granted, and some aren't that easy to get if you've never played a video game before. You can have players with the level of bots. - Reports aren't the norm. Most players encountering bots are beginners or don't care about their level so they don't even see there are bots. - The quicker the response, the easier it is for bot designers to find how detection works and how to pass through it. That's a dynamic war, every time Riot will do something, bot creators will adjust. The current main policy is using the MMR system to let bots sink out of player's pool and periodically ban them. The only real matter is reducing as much as possible the amount of sold accounts (freshly lvl30 mostly), and the most effective way is waiting for them to reach lvl29 and ban them; this way you waste bot users' ressources as they can't tell until the very end if this account will reach lvl30. I've spent quite some time lurking at botted accounts and I can tell some are mixing bots with real players and play different queues when they're about level 25 to deceive the system. So Riot has to react to that, and so on, but eventually there is a threshold where it costs too much money to be more efficient. **TL;DR You can't stop botting. It can be reduced, and that's what is done. The bots you encounter are a mere fraction of what's going on; sure that's annoying, but you're already protected as much as possible.**
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=muVvExN8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-12T00:57:59.591+0000) > > We all know the mods pissed off someone who decided this was their revenge i guess, and it appears to be working given they don't seem to have the tools to deal with it. "Working" is a strong word. I mean, what do you expect to come of such efforts? People who are vote botted are going to know that they were vote botted and will likely just disregard the disagreement that it would normally mean (no one rational is going to care if a person using a votebot disagrees with you). Mods are not going to change how rules are applied based on up/downvotes on a thread/comment, especially if it's known that a votebot is involved. So what's left to "work"?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=muVvExN8,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:06:55.250+0000) > > "Working" is a strong word. > > I mean, what do you expect to come of such efforts? > > People who are vote botted are going to know that they were vote botted and will likely just disregard the disagreement that it would normally mean (no one rational is going to care if a person using a votebot disagrees with you). Mods are not going to change how rules are applied based on up/downvotes on a thread/comment, especially if it's known that a votebot is involved. > > So what's left to "work"? This guy knows whats up.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: What's with this new bot giving 40 upvotes to everything?
I knew it! Its not just a theory anymore is it!
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump KAG 2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eX04omLj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-11T16:32:07.690+0000) > > Who me? > > No. > > When did I say that? https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/679/161/255.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eX04omLj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T16:34:05.256+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/679/161/255.jpg I don't know what you're talking about. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Rockman (NA)
: are you calling my threads garbage
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eX04omLj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-11T16:28:58.076+0000) > > are you calling my threads garbage Who me? No. When did I say that?
: no worries the video is interesting a tad more philosophical than I need while i'm partly sleep deprived (I woke up at like 3am my time for no real reason and couldn't fall back to sleep) though I will say this sometimes asking why something is wrong can be valuable input to determining how to fix a problem right and wrong aren't always black and white, there can be grey areas where context or information can sway a decision if I said that an animal had to die, most would view it as wrong; but they have no knowledge of the health and well-being of the animal. if the animal is sick and in pain, and there is no cure for the illness; then most would change their mind to see it as right because it would be better to end the suffering in the case of league, I will occasionally try to offer advise to someone who is having issues. though I don't do it as much as I used to; mainly because everyone is so report happy right now that i'm partly afraid to even say Hi in the chat because someone could view it as a toxic insult
I think helping people is always a good choice, keep fighting the good fight. I know this game can make us salty and jaded though, sometimes I take breaks and it helps me forget how bad it can be and I renew my patience.
: There is a downvote bot as well, one of the Nexus blitz threads got hit with that.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eX04omLj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T12:56:08.054+0000) > > There is a downvote bot as well, one of the Nexus blitz threads got hit with that. I am sorry you got hit with the Down Bot... :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump KAG 2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AReJAzYf,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-12-11T05:47:30.619+0000) > > F: {{champion:142}} Spinner > > M: {{champion:350}} She purrs > > K: {{champion:103}} Don't like hybrids BRUH ZoE iS LiKe 13
> [{quoted}](name=JüngleExplorer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AReJAzYf,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2019-12-11T15:27:54.880+0000) > > BRUH ZoE iS LiKe 13 nuh uh, she's technically a thousand thousand thousand!
: Can we please remove the all-random part of poro king?
: Do you think I could get 60 RP from Riot Support with this Drawing?
Enemy Crabgot skin is almost the best skin in the game, second only to Pink Taric. You will get this skin my man. Oh yes, you will get it. Pincer attack the enemy when you do, and all will fall into place. P.S. Best drawing NA
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump KAG 2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eX04omLj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:37:13.094+0000) > > Who is scared of you? lol. > > You seem like the least scary person. > > Do you make posts that are not good? I have not really read any of your stuff yet, but I will. > > Did you at least up vote me? People are homophobes and downvote me because they can't handle the amount of fabulous I bring to the boards. They do not like that I post at all, the content is irrelevant. They just spam downvotes on my threads and posts because they got sent to bible camp as kids. But I've been around these parts for years, even before my rework. Can't believe its been nearly 4 years now since my rework. Most people know me for stuff like this: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/QRedpv3n-in-response-to-all-those-tahm-kench-hype-quotes?show=flat But I am still level 23. Cannot upvote or downvote anyone. http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eX04omLj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:25:29.078+0000) > > People are homophobes and downvote me because they can't handle the amount of fabulous I bring to the boards. They do not like that I post at all, the content is irrelevant. They just spam downvotes on my threads and posts because they got sent to bible camp as kids. > > But I've been around these parts for years, even before my rework. Can't believe its been nearly 4 years now since my rework. Most people know me for stuff like this: > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/QRedpv3n-in-response-to-all-those-tahm-kench-hype-quotes?show=flat > > But I am still level 23. Cannot upvote or downvote anyone. > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png Do you bruh, no one here is hatin. You seem cool to me in a Tim Curry kinda way.
Pyrosan (NA)
: it's obviously a bot but mods barely lock the threads voting for whatever reasons
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eX04omLj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-11T09:53:59.606+0000) > > it's obviously a bot but mods barely lock the threads voting for whatever reasons If its a bot then vote that its the bots. I think its bots.
: I noticed it too. Usually there's a handful of homphobes who go around and downvote me, but they are nowhere to be found. I'm used to getting downvoted into oblivion but lately I have been getting upvoted. I am not used to this. Its not like the quality of my posting has improved overnight. GD is getting soft, that is the only conclusion I can come to. http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eX04omLj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T09:50:41.908+0000) > > I noticed it too. Usually there's a handful of homphobes who go around and downvote me, but they are nowhere to be found. I'm used to getting downvoted into oblivion but lately I have been getting upvoted. I am not used to this. Its not like the quality of my posting has improved overnight. GD is getting soft, that is the only conclusion I can come to. > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png Who is scared of you? lol. You seem like the least scary person. Do you make posts that are not good? I have not really read any of your stuff yet, but I will. Did you at least up vote me?
: why is there not a third option that is "other"? look, i'll admit, I make mistakes in games and I don't always admit when they are my mistake (working on this). but when I have a team mate who is feeding their buts off; going 0/8 despite every other lane doing decent, I will blame them for their shortcoming. I have no control over how they play and I refuse to blame myself for something they did
It is true you have no control over others. I just put two options, sorry. Did you like the video?
Comentários de Rioters
: Runeterra PSA: Stop Imprisoning people
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump KAG 2020,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WpQqwowV,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T08:49:26.541+0000) > > Oh yes, really pal. > > We need to stay classy my friend. *puke*
: Fuck Marry Kill League of Legends Edition
F: {{champion:142}} Spinner M: {{champion:350}} She purrs K: {{champion:103}} Don't like hybrids
Ztoka (NA)
: Plenty of people rage quit in ranked.. Afk or feed because they were autofilled and refuse to play that position etc. You will get the hang of determining when it is best to dodge or suffer through the game due to trolls..
You mean I have to take a hit on points for other people to save time? ugh.....
AIQ (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FAE0pjWB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-10T17:36:24.578+0000) > > {{champion:60}} What the heck man!? > > {{champion:69}} Can't really tell..... I'd assume she is. > > Ultimately it boils down to bald women are not as attractive as women with hair, a beauty standard exist like it or not, and Riot abides to it for sales. Diversity is implemented due to their "agenda" not because they really care about it among their champions. > > But Elise is super bald and is super sexy soooo.... technically they already have their bald woman. I mean Karen Stassmans voice is amazing so if you can't be satisfied with that VO with that bald Elise IDK what Riot can do for you lol. Elise might be bald, but she has a spider hat on. I don't like the spider hat. Yeah bald women are not as attractive, but they put Taliyah and illaoi in the game so that argument really doesn't have merit here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trump KAG 2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VMXzenyE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-10T12:12:27.239+0000) > > I want to know what the most low effort high payoff brainless champ is in the game, any recommendations? > > I just started playing but I think I am good enough to jump right into ranked games, and I need a go to champ. > > So far I have Garen, Yi, and Ashe. Garen is just what you're looking for, you can focus on learning the game by playing him since he's just about the easiest champ there is from a mechanic point of view, but I mean, someone needs to take that cake as well so. Yi is pretty easy to int with when you don't really know what you're doing but with a bit of mastery you can take over games when the enemy doesn't have any hard CC. Ashe is the best in class when it comes to learning about kiting and positioning. Ahri is real good at teaching you how to land those skill shots since she has to land her E consistently if you wanna touch on those. Brand might be braindead enough, his base dmgs are insane and he's not that hard to learn. M.F can be fun even when you don't fully know what you're doing yet. Heimerdinger simply destroys actual brand new players lol. But League of Smurfs so don't count on that too much. Illaoi is one of those press R kind of champs along with Malphite and already mentioned M.F, I think I'm missing some like Kennen and Annie but anyway. Mordekaiser, Darius, Jax and Olaf can be plenty of fun with some minimal mastery as it's easy to abuse most melee match ups with these, Pantheon too I guess. For support, things like Pyke, Nautilius, Leona and Morgana would be nice, also Janna (the Queen of disengage) if you like her and understand when it's optimal to play her. Nami is also super good for a new player.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VMXzenyE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-10T13:05:59.170+0000) > > Garen is just what you're looking for, you can focus on learning the game by playing him since he's just about the easiest champ there is from a mechanic point of view, but I mean, someone needs to take that cake as well so. > > Yi is pretty easy to int with when you don't really know what you're doing but with a bit of mastery you can take over games when the enemy doesn't have any hard CC. > > Ashe is the best in class when it comes to learning about kiting and positioning. > > Ahri is real good at teaching you how to land those skill shots since she has to land her E consistently if you wanna touch on those. > > Brand might be braindead enough, his base dmgs are insane and he's not that hard to learn. > > M.F can be fun even when you don't fully know what you're doing yet. > > Heimerdinger simply destroys actual brand new players lol. But League of Smurfs so don't count on that too much. > > Illaoi is one of those press R kind of champs along with Malphite and already mentioned M.F, I think I'm missing some like Kennen and Annie but anyway. > > Mordekaiser, Darius, Jax and Olaf can be plenty of fun with some minimal mastery as it's easy to abuse most melee match ups with these, Pantheon too I guess. > > For support, things like Pyke, Nautilius, Leona and Morgana would be nice, also Janna (the Queen of disengage) if you like her and understand when it's optimal to play her. Nami is also super good for a new player. That is good info, I will look into some of those champs. Garen and Heimerdonger look promising.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Bald woman is a bad idea because then you'd have to over exaggerate her other female traits to communicate with the player that she's a woman. Hair is the easiest way to communicate that aside from dressing her in spandex and strapping some monster bongos on her chest. #**CAUGH** KAI'SA **CAUGH**
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FAE0pjWB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-10T12:46:29.286+0000) > > Bald woman is a bad idea because then you'd have to over exaggerate her other female traits to communicate with the player that she's a woman. > Hair is the easiest way to communicate that aside from dressing her in spandex and strapping some monster bongos on her chest. > #**CAUGH** KAI'SA **CAUGH** I need a bald woman champ in my life, is that such a crime here?
: Dude, she has like, fin thingies on her head, ok? Don't call her bald just cuz fins aren't hair, ffs.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FAE0pjWB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-10T12:40:32.369+0000) > > Dude, she has like, fin thingies on her head, ok? Don't call her bald just cuz fins aren't hair, ffs. Uhh. she bald.
Kurorade (NA)
: Play Heimerdinger top with Conqueror, turrets farm for you and if someone engage you just run around like a headless chicken around your turrets.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurorade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VMXzenyE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-10T12:34:07.383+0000) > > Play Heimerdinger top with Conqueror, turrets farm for you and if someone engage you just run around like a headless chicken around your turrets. This guy sounds like fun.
Comentários de Rioters
: Not sure if this is sarcasm. I am kind of feisty and people don't tend to like that.
: I have nothing against the Mods and I am sure the Mods have nothing against me. I find stuff to be odd. We all want a clean board. However there is a good way and a negative way of doing things. Having been a mod myself for forums, clubs and groups I believe things could be done in a better way. I can even provide a list on how to do so.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BitterFeetFungus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FAE0pjWB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-10T08:45:55.866+0000) > > only bald from the nose down I never said that.
: "Compete with class" really dude lmao its league
: Why people feel they are treated unfairly by the Mod team - A friendly discussion with the Mods
: If you have one like Asajj Ventress. We have a deal man
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FAE0pjWB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T08:02:58.040+0000) > > If you have one like Asajj Ventress. We have a deal man Bet.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Trump KAG 2020

Nível 9 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão