Felbhu (NA)
: Stupid question about the starter bundles.
Parek005 (EUNE)
: Will I be able to collect them tommorow I think I cant get them today?
> [{quoted}](name=Parek005,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=gxrlQZV7,comment-id=002e,timestamp=2019-10-17T16:59:36.535+0000) > > Will I be able to collect them tommorow I think I cant get them today? correct, they aren't making us log in every single day
NaSaNG (EUNE)
: cool so eune basically has like 2 hours to login vs 12 for na cooooll
> [{quoted}](name=NaSaNG,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=gxrlQZV7,comment-id=000c0008,timestamp=2019-10-17T16:45:43.418+0000) > > cool so eune basically has like 2 hours to login vs 12 for na cooooll wrong, theyve said they won't make you lose out on the gifts if you miss a day.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Because obviously Malph spawns in the map at level 16 with 5 stacks of ulti hunter and 40% cdr. He should be dead 3-4 times before he even gets his R. If not, you are playing your lane wrong. Very wrong. Not to mention how he needs to go domination+precission for your scenario to work. This is just a cheese build that can work MAYBE up until plat. It's like complaining about AP lucian
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2OX3JzWU,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T15:34:49.504+0000) > > Because obviously Malph spawns in the map at level 16 with 5 stacks of ulti hunter and 40% cdr. > > He should be dead 3-4 times before he even gets his R. If not, you are playing your lane wrong. Very wrong. > > Not to mention how he needs to go domination+precission for your scenario to work. > > > This is just a cheese build that can work MAYBE up until plat. It's like complaining about AP lucian "Works maybe up to plat" "Works for 85% of the playerbase" Lol
Swarovsko (EUW)
: When are we getting the log in rewards exactly?
: Hard CC at least when the term is used in league is something that stops you from controlling your champ AND interrupts channels,Stuns,Knockups
> [{quoted}](name=Nell Sparks,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pqOZ1eZW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-17T05:01:12.421+0000) > > Hard CC at least when the term is used in league is something that stops you from controlling your champ AND interrupts channels,Stuns,Knockups That's not true. You have loss of control hard/soft cc while also having a immobilization hard/soft cc. Roots are hard CC in the immobilization category but only soft in loss of control.
: It's OK. I got punished like two months ago for repeating something someone said to me that the system thought I was saying about someone else and support didn't overturn it and so I'm going to lose rewards too. This Renekton player was losing lane but I was paying attention elsewhere to the map, ganking and securing objectives, etc. He kept repeating the phrase "0 gank shaco fk ur mom" so after I went 15/5 and we won the game, I said "0 gank shaco fk ur mom" and got hit with a chat restriction for it since he was upset enough with me that he was going to report it anyway. Very un-mod-like behaviour, I know, but it had to be done! Anyway I know last season they gave a boost near the end to help players catch back up for rewards but I'm unsure if they plan to do the same this year.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3dcOubAp,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-16T12:27:12.619+0000) > > It's OK. I got punished like two months ago for repeating something someone said to me that the system thought I was saying about someone else and support didn't overturn it and so I'm going to lose rewards too. > > This Renekton player was losing lane but I was paying attention elsewhere to the map, ganking and securing objectives, etc. He kept repeating the phrase "0 gank shaco fk ur mom" so after I went 15/5 and we won the game, I said "0 gank shaco fk ur mom" and got hit with a chat restriction for it since he was upset enough with me that he was going to report it anyway. > > Very un-mod-like behaviour, I know, but it had to be done! > > Anyway I know last season they gave a boost near the end to help players catch back up for rewards but I'm unsure if they plan to do the same this year. Lol. I think you're one of my favorite mods because you're typically eccentric.
: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
I didn't read anything about the league of stopwatches. I really hope it gets removed.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Not really. It's a game. Only people that are super involved with the game read patch notes I think. Did you read patch notes back in 2011-2012? I sure as hell didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g2HXLqIt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T00:21:57.970+0000) > > Not really. It's a game. Only people that are super involved with the game read patch notes I think. > > Did you read patch notes back in 2011-2012? I sure as hell didn't. Yes. If I'm playing a game regularly that gets very huge updates I absolutely read patchnotes. I had a dude try to do the Ryze Ult stopwatch thing... and back when IE got changed people still rushed it before its revert. Reading patchnotes saves games.
: Pls don't give her the bikini model treatment.
> [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UmtknA3O,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-12T19:08:00.404+0000) > > Pls don't give her the bikini model treatment. Are you kidding me? As attractive as Lucian is. Senna will be too.
: Casters are avoiding saying the words ‘Hong Kong’.
Yeah that's very odd. I'm glad you noticed and brought this to our attention
: WORLDS SONG!
Meh. No name female artists and shows only female champs. Kinda boring song.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=oWgUUpton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hxttE64K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-07T08:28:38.794+0000) > > Kha legit doesn't need a nerf, just a noob stomper, actually just get better at the game lol Kha's winrate goes up the higher elo you are.... that's the opposite of a pubstomper.
wolvius (EUW)
: Because some kaisas dont realise they shouldnt R next to a fizz( near any assasin actually) that's 1/3 hp when fizz cooldowns are coming up. Or kaisas thinking they should always go AD or on hit when Ap can be better depending on comp. Some of them buffs are stupid do you know leblanc/akali have +12%damage dealt and -10% damage taken, some of rito aram 'balancing' is stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9PqO8u8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-06T19:11:46.886+0000) > > Because some kaisas dont realise they shouldnt R next to a fizz( near any assasin actually) that's 1/3 hp when fizz cooldowns are coming up. > > Or kaisas thinking they should always go AD or on hit when Ap can be better depending on comp. > > Some of them buffs are stupid do you know leblanc/akali have +12%damage dealt and -10% damage taken, some of rito aram 'balancing' is stupid. No wonder every ARAM Akali does s billion damage and feels like a tank! Jesus. That's insane.
: Specify Damage components: Magic, Physical & True.
: Please Riot Does not show the number of points of the champions in Clash
The whole point of clash is to simulate a pro tournament format. Which includes banning their best champions or the strongest. Which in case you haven't noticed. Theres not very many 1 tricks on pro teams for that reason. Riot wants people to play more than one champion.
: Im in luck baby.
Yeah that's incredibly lame. Good luck on getting your account back.
Keskiyo (NA)
: Fix Loading Screen, it's been a fucking year
I mean there is the spinning thing in the corner specifically for this reason. But yes the loadsrceen bug is obnoxious
Hotarµ (NA)
: Pyke: Yes, he needs to be nerfed. A 560k mastery point main's perspective.
Yeah I think both changes would be good. Its obnoxious that he takes a bunch of damage and heal nearly all of it back in a few seconds. Its especially obnoxious on ARAM. Same with his gold from the ult. Unfortunately with a few exceptions Riot is terrible at admitting they are wrong and reverting a nerf or buff. See Blitz buff and armor nerf.
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VhNA9WVA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-02T20:10:13.227+0000) > > what's a recruiter do? > > and beach vacation. due to my family i have a deep seeded fear of the mountains. > > though i also am susceptible to sunburn... and I cant swim... > > can i just stay home? Recruiter is responsible for hiring new people into a company. I, however, swapped out of recruiting a bit ago :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VhNA9WVA,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-10-02T20:41:32.406+0000) > > Recruiter is responsible for hiring new people into a company. I, however, swapped out of recruiting a bit ago :) Maaaan so we can't even trust the league fourm badges for Rioters. No wonder reddit is more popular/better :P jk
: Oi! Not the Rioter involved at all. But you should have enough to get that and something else (You might have to relog though. I also heartily recommend the new Morgana skin because...well, I'm biased ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) Go forth and be an artist! Or root enemies for a few years. (Still biased).
> [{quoted}](name=Morgageddon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T8QRLxdZ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-10-02T01:20:02.012+0000) > > Oi! > > Not the Rioter involved at all. > > But you should have enough to get that and something else (You might have to relog though. I also heartily recommend the new Morgana skin because...well, I'm biased ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) > > Go forth and be an artist! Or root enemies for a few years. (Still biased). I hate you for your champion choice. Shes my permaban but I appreciate you doing this for OP. So that's definitely an upvote from me. :)
arcinex (NA)
: Riot isn't a multi-billion dollar company.
> [{quoted}](name=arcinex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2uiFbxMb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-29T14:10:42.247+0000) > > Riot isn't a multi-billion dollar company. Right! They are a small young indie company!
: I don't get these AP shaco damage nerfs, leave the champ alone...
I feel like you don't know how to read change logs. This is a SIGNIFICANT buff to Shaco both AP and AD. The E isn't a nerf it's a huge buff, W is a huge buff. Like if all of these changes go through. People like ChaseShaco will be rank 1 in like 2 weeks.
Mustamaa (EUW)
: Pyke is totally broken, please rework him.
Pyke just needs his health regen nerfed and his ult gold nerfed and I think he'd be fine.
: All my concept skins
When a random on the boards makes better looking and unique skins than a billion dollar company. Love these dude.
: > [{quoted}](name=TyRamos,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MmmyHA8W,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-26T23:52:05.161+0000) > > For whatever idiotic reason ranked mmr doesn't carry over to normal at all. So you get silly shit like diamonds in my normals when I'm a silver player at best in anything but support. "Oh you're learning top lane? Heres a diamond Irelia one trick" Because there are a lot of people like me who don't play ranked but have very high normal MMRs. The problem of high-skilled players facing low-skilled players in normals goes away once those high-skilled players play some games. The problem that would exist of people like me facing low-skilled players in normal wouldn't ever go away.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MmmyHA8W,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-27T00:08:36.669+0000) > > Because there are a lot of people like me who don't play ranked but have very high normal MMRs. The problem of high-skilled players facing low-skilled players in normals goes away once those high-skilled players play some games. The problem that would exist of people like me facing low-skilled players in normal wouldn't ever go away. Yeah but there could be some initial splashing of mmr and then adjustment from there as you play norms.
: what on earth is this riot? can i have a clear explanation?
For whatever idiotic reason ranked mmr doesn't carry over to normal at all. So you get silly shit like diamonds in my normals when I'm a silver player at best in anything but support. "Oh you're learning top lane? Heres a diamond Irelia one trick"
Qiyana (NA)
: The Hidden Purpose Behind The New Login Client
: Blitzcrank is going to need hotfix nerfs at this rate
LilNepiik (EUNE)
: Garen yuumi
Don't forget Garen has his rework on the PBE that'll come to live eventually
aDpRegan (NA)
: Why doesn't aftershock show you how much damage you mitigated?
That'll be a $4.99 premium stat checking add on. Thank you
: You know, I can't help but feel I'm not banning champions I don't find fun to play against...
: How do you see ur aram mmr?
> [{quoted}](name=Clapper of Asses,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nOi9yhZI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T04:07:28.061+0000) > > How do you see ur aram mmr? https://na.whatismymmr.com/ I think
: The already broken Riven gets buffed again, and suddenly she will be getting a new skin?
She has a 50% winrate at diamond+ and a 54% winrate in master+. What more do you want?
Neriticc (EUW)
: Remove turret plates from bot lane turrets.
I agree. I hate how snowbally turret plates are. "Oh we went a tank and a vayne biplane and they went Lucian Karma? Well rip 3 or 4 plates simply due to poke"
Zac x Me (NA)
: i was forced into support all the time due to the old queue system and now i can only play support, i can't cs, i can't play a role that needs to use skills and basic attacks to solo carry i am crippled to support only by the community, by you and i really can't be fucked spending a month or two learning a different role or how to cs really well
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q12IydN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-09T18:49:01.607+0000) > > i was forced into support all the time due to the old queue system and now i can only play support, i can't cs, i can't play a role that needs to use skills and basic attacks to solo carry > > i am crippled to support only by the community, by you > and i really can't be fucked spending a month or two learning a different role or how to cs really well Pretty much this. My brother has insanely high normal mmr and so when I started playing with him I'd be this level 20 player in a game entirely composed of gold or above players. (This was season 1 and 2 back when even bronze was an achievement). And I didn't have the skill to play anything but support. So that was my entire role selection. I'm an okay jungler but I definitely have the inability to carry a game like people who play glass cannons can. Also it's the only role where tanks can be played reliability now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ricyin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ME2TcV99,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-07T00:27:21.659+0000) > > u guys are pretty slow for such a big team and all the money u have Yes, like we all know everyone who works as a game dev also is an artist. Also artists are all well versed in every form of art. Money is irrelevant. You cannot just hire any random artist out there and expect them to do what you want flawlessly or that his art style would even be a good fit to whatever it is you are trying to make.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ME2TcV99,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-07T02:23:01.488+0000) > > Yes, like we all know everyone who works as a game dev also is an artist. Also artists are all well versed in every form of art. Money is irrelevant. You cannot just hire any random artist out there and expect them to do what you want flawlessly or that his art style would even be a good fit to whatever it is you are trying to make. Yeah but Riot has been referencing a worker shortage since season 1. Back when they were an actual small indie company. You'd think 9 years later they'd be able to have a decent amount of artists where things aren't backed up for 6+ months.
: Character jolt/stagger affect after being CC'd by a root, snare, or stun.
Fluffyr (NA)
: No skin sales?
I guess its because of the holiday? I was wondering this myself.
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
Because someplayers, myself included would rather have a 10/0/5 player who said mean things on my team, than a 0/12/2 super nice person. Its Frustrating to alot of players who want to climb are stuck playing with what seems like a literal monkey.
: > [{quoted}](name=GalaxySavageZ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0fzsz0ty,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-08-30T20:55:20.424+0000) > > How do you feel you guys not doing PvE events anymore. I know alot of people didn't like them and didn't play for long but I think the experience of enjoying it was really awesome so it kinda sad not to see it anymore. "you guys" is pretty broad, so I'll **only** answer for myself here. For me personally I'm actually totally fine not doing individual events for skins (ex: odyssey, star guardian etc). To make it easier I broke it down a bit below: The gains (good stuff about those events): - they are new and interesting! - some super cool moments can come from it - players get to explore new thematics / art work in the game - it leads to some really awesome lore expansion of skin lines (theres a really cool world behind Star Guardian that I personally love) The cost (bad stuff): - Its _extremely_ costly from a development perspective (see opportunity cost ;D). I had friends crunching from 10am - 10pm / 11pm **every day** for _weeks_. To be clear here, I'm **not** saying that making cool things for players sometimes isn't worth that cost. What I **am** saying is crunching for that long / hard for a small game mode that is only around for a few weeks than vanishes forever and doesn't have that much player engagement makes it really hard to justify the sacrifice :(. Again, if any of those axis' change obviously the "worth" factor changes with it (ie. if player engagement is high and sustained, or the mode is a permanent addition, etc. Ultimately all of this is driven by player engagement and health) - It may be other cool new, novel stuff we want to do but can't if we keep making the same modes. There are other ways to accomplish some of the gains listed above that **arent** PvE game modes. - there are some other things in here that I'm not comfortable talking about because I _simply dont know the entire situation_ sorry :X. Hope this helps a bit! Its not that PvE modes were a failure by any means (I personally really enjoyed them), but besides the things I listed above, they never really stuck for me personally. I played them, I had fun for a couple days, than I went back to League (this was the pattern for SG, Bilgewater event, Odyssey, and **yes** Nexus Blitz and <- I was super hyped about) and because of that they never seemed worth the development cost imho. I think if we were to do a PvE thing in the future, we have to approach it more like TFT (supporting a full fledge experience rather than a 1 off event that is **meant** to end). Hope this sheds some light on things!
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0fzsz0ty,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2019-08-30T21:53:20.794+0000) > > "you guys" is pretty broad, so I'll **only** answer for myself here. For me personally I'm actually totally fine not doing individual events for skins (ex: odyssey, star guardian etc). To make it easier I broke it down a bit below: > I think if we were to do a PvE thing in the future, we have to approach it more like TFT (supporting a full fledge experience rather than a 1 off event that is **meant** to end). Hope this sheds some light on things! By full fledge experience do you mean lootboxes for cosmetics instead of being able to buy the one you want directly thus paying more? Actually I haven't read anywhere on Riot justifying the loot box mechanic for little legends.
: > [{quoted}](name=Accenix,realm=NA,application-id=6WpmgL9O,discussion-id=bm6MAFgU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-25T07:33:48.083+0000) > > Or the random shifting character models that will make you randomly hover somewhere about a meter away, even with morg and lux snares. This has made so many issues with me. Random shifting characters sounds like packet loss or a failure to update rendering with new location data. Has this always ever happened when you play LoL, or just recently? Have you reached out to player support to run trace routes to see if you're losing packets?
> [{quoted}](name=Morgageddon,realm=NA,application-id=6WpmgL9O,discussion-id=bm6MAFgU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-25T17:33:50.453+0000) > > Random shifting characters sounds like packet loss or a failure to update rendering with new location data. Has this always ever happened when you play LoL, or just recently? Have you reached out to player support to run trace routes to see if you're losing packets? This is something that randomly started happening to me with the new patch, its only hard CC that does the random shift, its obnoxious.
: If it was pure RNG, than players wouldn't be able to climb to grandmaster / challenger by winning consistently ;). **Yes** there is certainly *more* RNG in TFT than say, League, but its not *all* RNG, if that makes sense. There is still a level of skill, knowledge, and execution required by TFT which allows for skilled players to climb a ranked ladder :). The same way that there are highly skilled poker players in a game where its really luck of the draw in how good your hand is. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
I think alot of peoples issues with TFT having a ranked mode, is that it has a TON of RNG, meanwhile you guys refuse to put in a ranked mode for ARAM due to the RNG, even though with bans and rerolls there'd arguably be less RNG in ranked ARAM than TFT, ARAM also doesn't have very expensive gacha boxes tied into it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:04:25.520+0000) > > I assume what OP is meaning to say is that its not a bad thing that Riot has favorites. Personally, I agree with that sentiment, but also do want to call out that just cause its OK doesn't mean that it doesn't feel bad :X. Its just unfortunate that skins make money, money pays people, people make cool skins. In a perfect world we wouldn't have to worry about the money / business component, but unfortunately we don't. That still doesn't mean we cant / wont make skins for less popular champions, but ya know :) I'd also be remiss if I didn't also mention that whilst the price of a skin hasn't increased drastically the **quality of skins has**. I'd assume (I don't know this for sure) this means it actually costs more time and money to make a skin than before, this means more care has to be taken about which skins are made since they'd be increasingly more resource and cost intensive. Again just a guess, but is pretty standard business practice IMHO
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=m9HclVzw,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:06:34.140+0000) > > I'd also be remiss if I didn't also mention that whilst the price of a skin hasn't increased drastically the **quality of skins has**. I'd assume (I don't know this for sure) this means it actually costs more time and money to make a skin than before, this means more care has to be taken about which skins are made since they'd be increasingly more resource and cost intensive. Again just a guess, but is pretty standard business practice IMHO I disagree on the lack of a price increase, we went from skins being only 390/520 RP skins which of course were basically only recolors, to almost exclusively 1350 or more. The last 975 skin being Alistar and before that were the soccer skins well over a year ago. I also remember when release champions weren't 7200 or even 6300 cost. meh
: i keep moving while stunned
Not just me then. Glad to know it's not on my end
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: its literally impossible to be autofilled as a support player, they were just on their off roles not autofilled. support is very popular now though, it varies by elo which roles are popular but at a lot of ranks only mid is more popular than support.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N1bEpKB7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-16T16:14:03.254+0000) > > its literally impossible to be autofilled as a support player, they were just on their off roles not autofilled. support is very popular now though, it varies by elo which roles are popular but at a lot of ranks only mid is more popular than support. He's right btw, I dislike that people confuse secondary role, and autofilled.
: Monsters don't break Garen's passive at level 1 now.
I'm actually really excited for Garen to be good at jungling, I love his gameplay style but can't top to save my life. Honestly I wish more champions could jungle, if not well at least viably. I just realized Garen can effectively run 3 of the 4 jungle items with his rework. Neat
TyRamos (NA)
: Odd, the original post 6 months ago said that if you own both skins, and get to honor 5, you'll get BOTH chromas, now its only 1? https://imgur.com/a/SDm3VW2
Look at that. Calling them out about this actually worked in our benefit! Hope you guys get to honor 5 for this!
: Is it now time to nerf Tristana?
Trist currently had a 57% winrate in midlane NA master+. And it's her most played role. That's actually obnoxious. Small sample size or not.
: [Gameplay] Mordekaiser ult is not stealing 10% attack speed
Oh that actually explains alot. That's really obnoxious.
Exibir mais

TyRamos

Nível 116 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão