: Yeah, microbalancing doesn’t factor other champion’s micro changes. So Lux taking 108% more damage and Eve dealing 112% of her normal damage means Lux is actually taking 20% more damage from Eve, alone. Not mentioning any other champion’s buffs. I mean, we all hate Lux in ARAM, but making them squishier to punish them stacks on top of champion’s getting more damage, meaning she’s even more squishier than the nerfed defenses. I used to enjoy Trundle in ARAM, especially to counter Warmog tanks that scale well after towers go down, but he also got hit with a tankiness nerf because no one is allowed to enjoy Trundle anywhere
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KffUIEMG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T16:28:40.839+0000) > > Yeah, microbalancing doesn’t factor other champion’s micro changes. > > So Lux taking 108% more damage and Eve dealing 112% of her normal damage means Lux is actually taking 20% more damage from Eve, alone. Not mentioning any other champion’s buffs. > > I mean, we all hate Lux in ARAM, but making them squishier to punish them stacks on top of champion’s getting more damage, meaning she’s even more squishier than the nerfed defenses. > > I used to enjoy Trundle in ARAM, especially to counter Warmog tanks that scale well after towers go down, but he also got hit with a tankiness nerf because no one is allowed to enjoy Trundle anywhere This is exactly true. Lux's inherent squishiness combined with say Leblanc's ludicrous damage buff means that when the two get matched leblanc barely needs to land half her kit to blow Lux up.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Also Kai'sa Tho Mundo's nerf is deserved , the only example you mentioned was Vayne , and she originally counters him anyway so Aram doesn't matter
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KffUIEMG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T16:30:30.911+0000) > > Also Kai'sa > Tho Mundo's nerf is deserved , the only example you mentioned was Vayne , and she originally counters him anyway so Aram doesn't matter Vayne was not the only example I mentioned. Mundo is definitively bad against AD-oriented teams. Grievous wounds cost only 800 gold, and it builds into a total armor pen item that can be combined with a plethora of armor-shred/penetration items. In an ideal world, mundo would be neutral (neither buffed nor nerfed) against these kinds of comps, but that isn't how aram balancing works. Conversely, if mundo is faced with a pure AP team, the nerf isn't even enough to justify how tanky his E can make him into such comps. Micro-balancing inherently fails at its primary objective of overall balance. In essence, micro-balancing alleviates the level of counter a champion has against a certain team, but it amplifies those existing comps that in turn counter the original champion. The BEST case scenario is that you get a net neutral balance gain (so why even bother doing it at all?). The WORST case scenario is that you actively introduce more imbalance to the game.
Comentários de Rioters
: Iron I Jarvan Main looking for Riven/Darius/Renekton/Teemo mains to 1v1 practice
J4 top is fucking awful. You will NEVER win into renekton and you will NEVER win into darius past silver/gold probably. Certainly at plat when rivens aren't stupid (or maybe gold if they have decent micro) you will NEVER win against riven either. Teemo you can maybe win against as J4. TL;DR Why do you want to play j4 top, stay iron 4.
: That was a massive counterpick matchup that occurred because both teams and every team for that matter were sticking to playing braindead safe ranged top laners. When a ranged top laner counters a ranged top laner, it gets real bad real fast, especially with jungle pressure. Unlike melee champions who have higher stats and survival tools that typically make diving them a lot harder, ranged champions (yes GP is included here) don't have those tools to potentially fend enemies off in a 1v2. Basically, GP was a fucked pick. Even still though, this required both mid and bot to not lose, which, in this game, they somehow didn't (pretty damn even between both those lanes w/ no kill trading). Now if you try to take this knowledge to solo Q, you'll quickly realize it will never work because there will be at the very least cumulative 6 kills between the mid and bot laners before laning ends, putting a swift halt to any hope of top lane relevancy. Kills and trades happen nonstop in solo Q. Edit: Oh disclaimer here, don't worry about all this nonsense for low elo, top laners can and do hard carry games in lower elo, it's only really high elo where the whole "bot lane meta" starts coming into play. I don't know exactly where the change really occurs but i'd say you'll probably start to feel it during plat-diamond while below you probably won't feel it all but above it's a constant factor.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0n3Z8lEf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T13:45:23.442+0000) > > That was a massive counterpick matchup that occurred because both teams and every team for that matter were sticking to playing braindead safe ranged top laners. > > When a ranged top laner counters a ranged top laner, it gets real bad real fast, especially with jungle pressure. Unlike melee champions who have higher stats and survival tools that typically make diving them a lot harder, ranged champions (yes GP is included here) don't have those tools to potentially fend enemies off in a 1v2. Basically, GP was a fucked pick. > > Even still though, this required both mid and bot to not lose, which, in this game, they somehow didn't (pretty damn even between both those lanes w/ no kill trading). > > Now if you try to take this knowledge to solo Q, you'll quickly realize it will never work because there will be at the very least cumulative 6 kills between the mid and bot laners before laning ends, putting a swift halt to any hope of top lane relevancy. Kills and trades happen nonstop in solo Q. > > Edit: Oh disclaimer here, don't worry about all this nonsense for low elo, top laners can and do hard carry games in lower elo, it's only really high elo where the whole "bot lane meta" starts coming into play. I don't know exactly where the change really occurs but i'd say you'll probably start to feel it during plat-diamond while below you probably won't feel it all but above it's a constant factor. Not really "bot meta" in diamond or high elo in general. Bot doesn't usually lose hard by itself. I'd say, as a diamond player at least, that 75% of my games are determined mainly by who is the better jungler.
: PSA: Juggernauts =/= tanks
True, some juggernauts have limited forms of peel/initiation. Examples {{champion:122}} Apprehend can act as either an initiation tool or peel tool. Granted, it's effective range is quite limited and so any sort of long distance peel/initiation requires flash to be used. {{champion:77}} Can theoretically run around stunning everyone with bear stance, same issues as darius except even worse since its melee. The one juggernaut that I'd argue actually has fairly excellent initiation (at least for a juggernaut) is Mordekaiser. His new E has quite the range on it and is fairly thick for catching someone out and pulling them towards your team. It certainly has enough range that he doesn't necessarily have to flash like darius would.
Moody P (NA)
: champion is overpowered =/= champion is badly designed
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4bAYuEVO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-19T03:18:16.226+0000) > > champion is overpowered =/= champion is badly designed I do think pantheon is better designed, but they need to nerf his W. Point click Qs all day got replaced with point and click empowered Ws all day.
: Pantheon has a 100 % presence in worlds
Pantheon's problem is that his old playstyle of point and click qs was replaced with his new playstyle of point and click empowered Ws at level 1. His Q became a skillshot but he now has a LUDICROUSLY strong ability in his new E.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aebTEHbI,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-16T10:00:37.273+0000) > > sure shojin is gone but then prepare your ass for a jax buff cause hes gonna be dogshit He already had a 51-52% winrate even in plati pre shojin and even semi- mains had good winrates on him in diamond as well if i recall right.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aebTEHbI,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-10-16T13:31:00.164+0000) > > He already had a 51-52% winrate even in plati pre shojin and even semi- mains had good winrates on him in diamond as well if i recall right. Because people that actually know how to macro play on jax recognize that he's best in duels and small skirmishes. Shojin was allowing any moron to pick up jax and then be a monster in teamfights where Jax should NOT shine.
: I love how they plan buffs for Maokai in 9.21
twisted advance changes accomplish nothing other than make his lane that bit more cancerous.
Comentários de Rioters
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=0XuZk77s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:32:17.417+0000) > > Not intentional. That only applies to missiles and abilities that are entirely separate from the champion. > > If Sion begins charging his Q and morde casts R, and sion continues charging for another second since he went into the death realm, the Q will connect. However, if sion releases just as he goes into the death realm, and it's a fairly small window, mordekaiser will magically dodge it. The same happens with Morde's Q if he Q's you then ults you straight afterwards his Q won't hit lol
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=0XuZk77s,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:54:42.784+0000) > > The same happens with Morde's Q > if he Q's you then ults you straight afterwards his Q won't hit lol the in the context of the example I just gave in which a spell initiated pre realm CAN take affect in the realm, that would be a bug. And notice in your statement it's: "you straight afterwards" That's the bug.
Pyrosan (NA)
: Intentional Abilities casted outside of the death realm do not go into the death realm
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=0XuZk77s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-07T14:56:26.434+0000) > > Intentional > > Abilities casted outside of the death realm do not go into the death realm Not intentional. That only applies to missiles and abilities that are entirely separate from the champion. If Sion begins charging his Q and morde casts R, and sion continues charging for another second since he went into the death realm, the Q will connect. However, if sion releases just as he goes into the death realm, and it's a fairly small window, mordekaiser will magically dodge it.
pXHoney (EUNE)
: How to lane against Ryze as melee?
Ryze by his very nature pushes hard. Use that against him, and obviously ask for a jungler to gank. Alternatively, if you're a melee champion that has RANGED spells (most do), ryze doesn't have a shield anymore so whatever damage he takes STICKS for lane, permanently. Losing his shield actually kinda makes his trading awful. I eat Ryze pretty easy {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:92}}
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
xelaker (NA)
: Nothing like having 4 people blame you for everything and demand you camp their lane all game long?
> [{quoted}](name=xelaker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4KRELdye,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-13T01:10:23.376+0000) > > Nothing like having 4 people blame you for everything and demand you camp their lane all game long? No one in the community likes junglers. Enjoy the pariah status.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Actually the Veiger buff went to the wrong part
give him flat 40 base HP level 1, nothing more. Makes his early a wee less exploitable, keeps him basically the same mid-late. This is assuming he actually needs a buff as opposed to just a more favorable meta.
Comentários de Rioters
: Lol vlad is super weak early, ok midgame and super strong late.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H3rEAOQF,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-09-12T17:37:44.542+0000) > > Lol vlad is super weak early, ok midgame and super strong late. He's only weak early in the top lane. He's quite a bit less exploitable in mid lane since you can't catch him out mid lane and then just run him straight down like you can in top with ghost flash and most bruisers.
: I honestly thought the first Riven main I played against was hacking
If she took 4 shots and you were a juggernaut my guess is you fucked up so bad. I mean, I despise the shit out of riven as well but she ain't that broken pal.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Ñaofumi (NA)
: hes been dodging nerfs and terrorizing high elo for ages now
> [{quoted}](name=Ñaofumi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eLBGKN3c,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-09-02T23:32:40.126+0000) > > hes been dodging nerfs and terrorizing high elo for ages now His E was gutted by 20% AP scaling, 1/5 of all the scaling it had, and it still remains that way to this day. What nerfs had he exactly dodged? OP failed to punish him top as jax, who just got a q nerf. Vlad's w nerf is still in effect today and the cooldown level 1 is over 20 seconds long while jax Q is less than 10 seconds at rank 1. I don't see that much of an issue here.
: Fix the Biggest Probems In League of Legends
voice chat would be the best change. It's funny when you hear opposers crying about toxicity potential when there's guaranteed to be a mute command anyways...
Xphineas (NA)
: Well, early surrender votes need to be unanimous because every game *is* winnable, and or someone wants to keep playing. Yes, however, you can/will get afk or grief assuming you got reported by the one player.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eyLKHEQE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T03:10:21.594+0000) > > Well, early surrender votes need to be unanimous because every game *is* winnable, and or someone wants to keep playing. Yes, however, you can/will get afk or grief assuming you got reported by the one player. I mean whatever, at that point he can eat it. ES ought to not be unanimous in 2019 LoL
Comentários de Rioters
: Darius has a 32% banrate
Nah you can beat him fairly well with: {{champion:420}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:31}}
Zed Boss (NA)
: "Why did you ban my champion?" Answer: "Oh cry me a river"
"They should seriously make it so no one can ban what you're hovering over." Fucking nonsense. What if there's a ridiculously broken champion and the enemy team has FP but you cant ban because some clown is hovering that champion?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JFAAxGEA,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:48:10.758+0000) > > Mordekaiser imo has no counters. Maybe im missing someone.(maybe darius? But ban him and not much problem. So as long as you can ban, wont the counter picks no longer rlly exist?) Mordekaiser has both no counters and every counter. Basically stomp on him cuz his pre-6 sux. Then try not to deal with him at all as much as possible bc everyone loses to his broken ult. Then buy qss->mercurial = ez win, profit
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JFAAxGEA,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-08-21T22:51:58.149+0000) > > Mordekaiser has both no counters and every counter. Basically stomp on him cuz his pre-6 sux. Then try not to deal with him at all as much as possible bc everyone loses to his broken ult. Then buy qss->mercurial = ez win, profit Morde doesn't really do well into GP for the most part. GP can scale with the ez pre 6 and just orange any time morde tries to ult him.
Comentários de Rioters
Baa Woof (EUW)
: You have (the OP) 0 games this season, how could you know? "Her infinite scale is horrifically toxic" You know that it isn't scaling forever. It only scales up to 25 marks (good luck getting that many), and stops there giving Lamb +250 AA range. Which is only a 100 more than Caitlyn's base range. Pick Kha, Xin or Udyr for an easy counter. The only reason they are good, is that the players who picked them are maining them. They know how they work, and you don't.
> [{quoted}](name=Baa Woof,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k7TZNihL,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-20T20:10:12.623+0000) > > You have (the OP) 0 games this season, how could you know? > > "Her infinite scale is horrifically toxic" You know that it isn't scaling forever. It only scales up to 25 marks (good luck getting that many), and stops there giving Lamb +250 AA range. Which is only a 100 more than Caitlyn's base range. > Pick Kha, Xin or Udyr for an easy counter. > > The only reason they are good, is that the players who picked them are maining them. They know how they work, and you don't. "you have 0 games" :) HAHAHAHA
Rewt (NA)
: Honestly, I don't agree with this. Kindred is a fairly weak champion without her stacks. and it is fairly easy for a team with about 6 brain cells to deny her stacks. Do you see that mark on scuttle? the Jungler should IMMEDIATELY stop what he is doing and go deny the stack. And the Mid laner should rotate up to help with the denial. If you are marked by kindred you should ward up and play safe. It's like Nasus, but even easier to deny. If she doesn't get her stacks she gets dicked. So you just aren't denying her hard enough. While I understand the complaint of "why should a champ be so strong that we have to be hyper-vigilant to stop her from getting her stacks" well its because she is actually just trash without them. Now I'm looking at this from the perspective of a jungle main, but 90% of kindreds I play against don't get her first 4 marks (she gets her bonus range at 4,7,10,13,16,19,22,25 stacks) until like 16 min cause I just deny her has hard as possible. Then I keep track of who is marked and try to make sure I'm always there to make sure she can't get the stack. This basically forces the enemy team into a 4.25 vs. 5 cause she is like a 1/4 of a champ without her stacks. You need to have a denial mindset. She is a stacker, Her true power comes from her passive and as long as you keep her denied she is useless.
> [{quoted}](name=Rewt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k7TZNihL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-20T19:24:14.339+0000) > > Honestly, I don't agree with this. Kindred is a fairly weak champion without her stacks. and it is fairly easy for a team with about 6 brain cells to deny her stacks. > > Do you see that mark on scuttle? the Jungler should IMMEDIATELY stop what he is doing and go deny the stack. And the Mid laner should rotate up to help with the denial. > > If you are marked by kindred you should ward up and play safe. > > It's like Nasus, but even easier to deny. If she doesn't get her stacks she gets dicked. So you just aren't denying her hard enough. While I understand the complaint of "why should a champ be so strong that we have to be hyper-vigilant to stop her from getting her stacks" well its because she is actually just trash without them. > > Now I'm looking at this from the perspective of a jungle main, but 90% of kindreds I play against don't get her first 4 marks (she gets her bonus range at 4,7,10,13,16,19,22,25 stacks) until like 16 min cause I just deny her has hard as possible. Then I keep track of who is marked and try to make sure I'm always there to make sure she can't get the stack. This basically forces the enemy team into a 4.25 vs. 5 cause she is like a 1/4 of a champ without her stacks. > > You need to have a denial mindset. She is a stacker, Her true power comes from her passive and as long as you keep her denied she is useless. Your argument works only because she's too weak to contest marks on her own. Whenever she has been able to contest marks on her own she has been an instant pick/ban in pro and all around cancer ass champion. Of course she's weak, her numbers right now aren't in her favor. The point of the OP is to KEEP her that way until riot changes the lunacy that is her kit mechanics.
Comentários de Rioters
: Whatever, you've just proven you don't know what you're talking about and I don't care enough to convince you. Believe whatever you want.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PfPHcQ3l,comment-id=00050001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T20:19:27.033+0000) > > Whatever, you've just proven you don't know what you're talking about and I don't care enough to convince you. Believe whatever you want. concession accepted. Keep crying even though your champion is objectively doing fine now with a 49.6% WR and 10+% PR
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PfPHcQ3l,comment-id=00050001000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T22:22:58.106+0000) > > No I have it correct, fiora can shred the shit out of bruisers and tanks far quicker than jax late game. She can only do that with her ult. Without her ult, Jax is far better at it unless your opponent is stupid enough to stand still and let Fiora dance around and get his vitals.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PfPHcQ3l,comment-id=000500010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T22:24:56.091+0000) > > She can only do that with her ult. The rest of the post is irrelevant. There isn't a duel that takes place later game where ults are not up between the natural cd reduction of a level 3 ult compared to level 1 and the abundance and therefore guarantee that both champions will have 40% CDR at such stages. With that in mind, I accept your concession.
: Unpopular Opinion: Pantheon's rework was great but balance wise, he's pretty weak.
His new aegis is INSANELY powerful against a lot of matchups and particularly against high burst assassins. I'd be weary of buffing him quickly with his aegis being the kind of tool it is.
Comentários de Rioters
Laura ß (NA)
: Mundo is ridiculus
Mundo still sucks against most of the top lane roster. His e CD buff only matters in more prolonged fights where he can take advantage of the fairly massive DPS increase from having E up a ton. Prolonged fights aren't even a thing anymore in the top lane. Only champs that matter in top are the champs that can do mini all-in sorts of things before backing out until you're low enough to be fully all-ined. Tanks are a M3M3
: How the hell do you counter Jax?
play around E CD. Once he gets shojin you have to group and then just slam CC on him so he can't do anything.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PfPHcQ3l,comment-id=000500010001,timestamp=2019-08-15T23:52:57.526+0000) > > Fiora scales into a far better duelist than jax You have that backwards. Jax is the better duelist. Fiora has the better early game but Jax scales far better and his damage is more reliable as he doesn't have to proc vitals to do just as much damage. Jax can also team fight while Fiora cannot.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PfPHcQ3l,comment-id=0005000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-16T03:14:52.323+0000) > > You have that backwards. Jax is the better duelist. Fiora has the better early game but Jax scales far better and his damage is more reliable as he doesn't have to proc vitals to do just as much damage. Jax can also team fight while Fiora cannot. No I have it correct, fiora can shred the shit out of bruisers and tanks far quicker than jax late game. Jax does have a better teamfight admittedly, but his duel is far worse than fiora's into plenty of matchups. Fiora can certainly duel champions like darius and illaoi 100x better than jax can later game.
: All those buffs aren't enough. They are pointless buffs since they don't address her actual problems. None of those buffs make her any more useful than she was before them. Fiora has 2 huge problems. One, she is a S class duelest with extremely limited pushing power. Even with {{item:3077}} she pushes slower than all champions that fills the same niche as her, examples being {{champion:24}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:39}}. What this means is that the one thing she should excel at, which is splittling is extremely lacking in her which forces her into her second weakness, team fighting. As previously mentioned, her second problem is that she is 100% useless in team fights. She relies on her team too much to win the fight so she can clean up. It doesn't matter how fed she is if her team can't severely cripple the enemy team, she won'y be able to do anything. So basically, all you do with Fiora is win lane and hope your team aren't feeding morons. Tryndamere can split endlessly and take over the game with his 300 CS at 27 minutes. Jax and Irelia can team fight or split as necessary. If you're stuck on a team of feeding trash noobshits, you have options with these champions but not with Fiora.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PfPHcQ3l,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-08-15T15:09:26.632+0000) > > All those buffs aren't enough. They are pointless buffs since they don't address her actual problems. None of those buffs make her any more useful than she was before them. > > Fiora has 2 huge problems. One, she is a S class duelest with extremely limited pushing power. Even with {{item:3077}} she pushes slower than all champions that fills the same niche as her, examples being {{champion:24}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:39}}. What this means is that the one thing she should excel at, which is splittling is extremely lacking in her which forces her into her second weakness, team fighting. > > As previously mentioned, her second problem is that she is 100% useless in team fights. She relies on her team too much to win the fight so she can clean up. It doesn't matter how fed she is if her team can't severely cripple the enemy team, she won'y be able to do anything. > > So basically, all you do with Fiora is win lane and hope your team aren't feeding morons. Tryndamere can split endlessly and take over the game with his 300 CS at 27 minutes. Jax and Irelia can team fight or split as necessary. If you're stuck on a team of feeding trash noobshits, you have options with these champions but not with Fiora. Fiora scales into a far better duelist than jax, so I absolutely expect her to have to suffer somewhere else. Tryndamere is an awfully made champ to begin with.
Comentários de Rioters
Psi21 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigPapaGoose,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APxQ77NW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-12T01:41:39.488+0000) > > IT IS 2019. WHY DOES EZREAL STILL GET TO ABUSE THIS ITEM? 1 DAMAGE ITEM (MANAMUNE) AND A TANK ITEM, AND HE DOES MORE DAMAGE THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN THE GAME. > > Listen, Ezreal is a great champion that should award skilled players for their ability to land skill shots and use his cooldown resets properly. The fact that he can still abuse Iceborn like this to perma slow and make him a semi tank on top of everything else is just absurd. Not only ezreal, but anytime a mage top starts using this item, it immediately becomes a problem. > > Make it melee only, make it stronger for melees, buff the ranged abusers in fair ways to compensate. This is actually absurd that this needs to be said in 2019. > > Remove frozen mallet too that item is also stupid, perma slow should be a champion ability like ashe or something, not just something any old person can just buy. Increasing the melee damage on an item tankie dps abuses NOPE... No thank you. While we are at it why don't we make tank items tank only and melee items melee only. Would love to see {{item:3083}} , {{item:3065}} , {{item:3194}} , {{item:3053}} , {{item:3748}} all TANK ONLY None of this bull where tankie dps takes one of the above along with a damage item like {{item:3071}} or {{item:3078}} and calls it balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Psi21,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APxQ77NW,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-08-12T23:48:55.181+0000) > > Increasing the melee damage on an item tankie dps abuses NOPE... No thank you. > > While we are at it why don't we make tank items tank only and melee items melee only. > > Would love to see {{item:3083}} , {{item:3065}} , {{item:3194}} , {{item:3053}} , {{item:3748}} all TANK ONLY > > None of this bull where tankie dps takes one of the above along with a damage item like {{item:3071}} or {{item:3078}} and calls it balanced. vapid
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: the state of riven
I rarely see riven in diamond 3.
abscondita (EUNE)
: Is it wrong to play Illaoi with grasp instead of clepto?
grasp is insanely good for level 1 W pokes into many melee matchups. It ultimately allows for much better scaling too in terms of oiverall rune setup, but its noticeably weaker pre 6
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Tychusfindlay918

Nível 32 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão