: "It's just a Game"
You think this is a problem? Wait until you are an adult and have REAL problems on your hands. hahahahahahaha
: Malphite should get a rework
I think the idea behind him was that he is supposed to have the complexity of a rock. Simple, and straightforward in design.
: Is it me or do people usually fight for dragon as soon as it spawns now?
That depends on which drake spawns. The only two relevant ones are Infernal and Ocean(to a lesser extent). There is a misconception drakes a MUST when in reality, only like 2 of the four actually impact the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yxHUad8e,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-14T00:45:16.939+0000) > > Or just don't run into your minions. Almost every video I see pertaining to creep block is someone running into a crowd of their own minions. Knowing full well what might happen. Do you understand at all how the game works? Often times trading in a crowd of your minions is a win if you can pull it off. Moreover, even just trying to go through one or two to last hit has cost me a death before.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yxHUad8e,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-02-14T01:23:55.898+0000) > > Do you understand at all how the game works? **Often times trading in a crowd of your minions is a win if you can pull it off**. Moreover, even just trying to go through one or two to last hit has cost me a death before. You identified your own problem yet still complain about it. HAHAHAHAAHA
: Tanks *are* tanky. The problem is that still no one plays them because turns out people don't tend to like the fantasy of just being the punching bag for the enemy team while your own team does the actual cool stuff of taking out the enemy. It's been shown that aside from absurdly buffing tank durability, the only way to get lower elos to actually play them is to buff their damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Wulf Helhammer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3iH2IMWF,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-11T20:04:12.896+0000) > > Tanks *are* tanky. The problem is that still no one plays them because turns out people don't tend to like the fantasy of just being the punching bag for the enemy team while your own team does the actual cool stuff of taking out the enemy. > > It's been shown that aside from absurdly buffing tank durability, the only way to get lower elos to actually play them is to buff their damage. How dare you say something so......controversial........yet so true...
: My personal take on tanks
That's precisely the issue, what exactly is a tanks job? Is it to soak damage for the sake of being able to? Because that's what a lot of arguments seem centered around from what I can tell.
Jbels (NA)
: Can you fix creep block already?
Or just don't run into your minions. Almost every video I see pertaining to creep block is someone running into a crowd of their own minions. Knowing full well what might happen.
IainG10 (EUW)
: The idea of CC that bypasses tenacity is ok; the issue is how much of it there is. Displacement (i.e. knockups, knock asides, knockbacks) are essentially TrueCC, and like True Damage have a place, but should be very, very rare.
> [{quoted}](name=IainG10,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6u6O4Rg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-13T00:20:13.590+0000) > > The idea of CC that bypasses tenacity is ok; the issue is how much of it there is. Displacement (i.e. knockups, knock asides, knockbacks) are essentially TrueCC, and like True Damage have a place, but should be very, very rare. By rare I can only make the assumption(not a very good one) that you mean only a certain amount of champions should have the ability to do it. In that case, which in your view should which champions have this ability?
: I think of them as 2 different things really. Tenacity affects CC that is ground based, so Slows, Snares, Roots, Etc. Where as Knock ups are in the air, it's not an easy thing to reduce the time your literally in the air compared to reducing the time your touching the ground and even then most knock ups don't last that long compared to most other forms of CC.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydroxlic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6u6O4Rg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-12T19:17:08.766+0000) > > I think of them as 2 different things really. Tenacity affects CC that is ground based, so Slows, Snares, Roots, Etc. Where as Knock ups are in the air, it's not an easy thing to reduce the time your literally in the air compared to reducing the time your touching the ground and even then most knock ups don't last that long compared to most other forms of CC. Which makes one question why knockup abilities are even a thing.
: Senna can't have it all.
CertainlyT designed, so yes she can. Is it fair? No. Is that the way it is? Yes.
Profirix (NA)
: I'm really not understanding the need for these proposed Aurelion Sol nerfs
Because a very small % of players play him very well, while the majority using him are tantamount to cannon fodder. Honestly I don't understand it either.
MrEnds (NA)
: What are your top 3 least favorite champions to fight in lane?
: I have no life and that's why I'm in every post. Also, nope, I'm too lazy to do any nodding. If you want to be a mod, you can apply for it. Mods don't offer you a job just like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Three One Four,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RUTdgty5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-11T08:57:25.436+0000) > > I have no life and that's why I'm in every post. Also, nope, I'm too lazy to do any nodding. If you want to be a mod, you can apply for it. Mods don't offer you a job just like that. If you have that much time, find a kickboxing gym and try that out. You will get pretty shredded after a few months of training. Source: Been kickboxing for about 10 years now.
: Why is Akali’s shroud the ONLY ability that follows Mordekaiser into the death realm?
I mean she could use it in the death realm so it's a really moot point to make
: you better shut your god damn mouth Ornn is the only tank that counters Darius
> [{quoted}](name=DamSonWhUFndThis,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kxI26Fvh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-12T17:32:11.961+0000) > > you better shut your god damn mouth Ornn is the only tank that counters Darius god forbid that crack hamster champion darius actually has a counter
: Make Teleport only available for Toplaners?
More like the game needs to grow out of the concept of champions being dedicated to X lane
Gradeient (EUW)
: I really don´t agree with you.
> [{quoted}](name=Gradeient,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W3mxN5Eq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-02-09T09:27:58.733+0000) > > I really don´t agree with you. Because it's true? Seriously who thinks Morde/Garen/Darius is fun to play against like every game.
Gradeient (EUW)
: Supp in top lane meta
Honestly the concept behind champions being designed for or dedicated to X lane is stupid. Makes the game stale because no matter what season it is, "Tanks go here, healers go there, dps goes there, and.......that's it!" Yeah no. Shake up the meta.
: When do the boards stop moving the goal post? "Balance the game around solo queue. Stop being greedy by balancing everything around LC$!" "I hate Akali and my justification for ranting about her is that she's good in pro play because she'll never have good stats in most of solo queue." Like, does Riot balance around solo queue or pro play? I can tell you right now that the only reason she's getting nerfed all the time is because of her Elite+ play presence (Grandmasters up to pro play). They aren't thinking about you and me when they continually tinker with Akali.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AzRuQY5s,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2020-01-31T16:09:19.897+0000) >** Like, does Riot balance around solo queue or pro play? I can tell you right now that the only reason she's getting nerfed all the time is because of her Elite+ play presence (Grandmasters up to pro play). They aren't thinking about you and me when they continually tinker with Akali.** I don't know why this is getting downvoted when it's the most truthful thing being said about akali. Most of these complaints are from people who 1.) Will never play against the top 1%, much less break master/grandmaster 2.) Even if they did play against the 1% somehow. They don't even need to use Akali to mop the floor with most of the community
XYGSYS (NA)
: The Ekko nerfs are a joke
Wasn't there someone moaning about a -5 speed nerf on another champion and claimed it was a major nerf? lulz
: Top lane is so worthless that people play zero farm/low farm supports top and roam
The state of top has really made me wonder if we really even need a top lane. Could just have 2 parallel lanes, jungle on the inside of these lanes and outside.
: Why don't surrender votes end immediately once it is no longer possible?
The same reason voting 4-1 on surrendering in the first cast of votes doesn't end the game. Stupid design that forces players to keep playing.
: did riot *forget* about lee sin?
Heaven forbid he isn't at worlds for one year....
: You can no longer comment on patch notes
Complaining like yall contribute anything worthwhile to the patch notes lol
: I'm more pissed that he's allowed to lay boxes while stealthed.
> [{quoted}](name=ApexInTheCircle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vWYyoTsw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-13T14:21:55.143+0000) > > I'm more pissed that he's allowed to lay boxes while stealthed. Would you like them to be useless like Gangplanks barrels and easily destroyed? lol
: I just played a game against a Shaco.
Shaco is only good if you actually practice with him is the ironic part about the complaints that gets left out.
: > [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2EELnE03,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-08T23:55:09.847+0000) > > I think it's ironic lore wise that he hasn't realized he is simply too far ahead of his time. People are not ready for his ideas or ready to give up what they deem "ethical" during the current time period in the story. Which if history has taught us anything, what is not deemed ethical now is _always_ subject to change later on. > > His skills in technological development is so well developed, the world itself around him cannot keep up with him. It scares people(understandably) because it challenges everything they know about the world. One day a beating heart is considered the norm when it no longer beats. It scares the shit out of people when this technology exist that can keep it beating indefinitely or be replaced with something else. > > But then we have a complete idiots like Professor Stanwick(not really dumb, just stupid actions) who cannot fathom a different world. But rather use/steal someone ele's research for personal gain. Instead of using it to show "this is the kind of things we can create for the betterment of humanity/all life" But nooooppeeee, those "grammy awards" are better. Got to steal projects and say screw everyone else and get money/whatever reward. > > I love this character though. He leaves us with so much to discuss. most definitely. this is purely headcanon, but I believe that Viktor has a very naive view of humanity. a big issue people have with is ideals is not just that it could take away your emotions, but people exploiting the technology for selfish ends (which is a big reason his diving suits were hated). To me, Viktor believes Humanity's better nature would win out in utilizing what he has to offer, because logically speaking, it would benefit humanity more. sadly, as real life has shown us, and what denizens of Runeterra can do with much lesser technology, such ideals rarely hold true. in short, I think that is a very tragic aspect of Viktor
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2EELnE03,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-09T00:48:55.271+0000) > > most definitely. this is purely headcanon, but I believe that Viktor has a very naive view of humanity. a big issue people have with is ideals is not just that it could take away your emotions, but people exploiting the technology for selfish ends (which is a big reason his diving suits were hated). To me, Viktor believes Humanity's better nature would win out in utilizing what he has to offer, because logically speaking, it would benefit humanity more. sadly, as real life has shown us, and what denizens of Runeterra can do with much lesser technology, such ideals rarely hold true. in short, I think that is a very tragic aspect of Viktor I'm so glad you bring up the logical aspect of his thinking. I think at some point or another he has asked himself, how does one proceed when logic conflicts with morals? The diving suits are a fine example as you mentioned. What can save many lives also strips them of their free will, or so as we currently understand it. I guess the short question, but most direct is. Do the ends justify the means?
: I think the most interesting aspect of him is the dichotomy between his moral character and his goal. it's very unique to have a character who essentially wants to take away what makes people human, but is moral about the _means_ in achieving that goal
> [{quoted}](name=TheMan292,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2EELnE03,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-07T16:42:27.974+0000) > > I think the most interesting aspect of him is the dichotomy between his moral character and his goal. it's very unique to have a character who essentially wants to take away what makes people human, but is moral about the _means_ in achieving that goal I think it's ironic lore wise that he hasn't realized he is simply too far ahead of his time. People are not ready for his ideas or ready to give up what they deem "ethical" during the current time period in the story. Which if history has taught us anything, what is not deemed ethical now is _always_ subject to change later on. His skills in technological development is so well developed, the world itself around him cannot keep up with him. It scares people(understandably) because it challenges everything they know about the world. One day a beating heart is considered the norm when it no longer beats. It scares the shit out of people when this technology exist that can keep it beating indefinitely or be replaced with something else. But then we have a complete idiots like Professor Stanwick(not really dumb, just stupid actions) who cannot fathom a different world. But rather use/steal someone ele's research for personal gain. Instead of using it to show "this is the kind of things we can create for the betterment of humanity/all life" But nooooppeeee, those "grammy awards" are better. Got to steal projects and say screw everyone else and get money/whatever reward. I love this character though. He leaves us with so much to discuss.
Comentários de Rioters
Melkalla (NA)
: What if Aatrox's E gave armor penetration for a moment
It's a good idea but I am not sure riot will make it happen. They don't seem to care for him atm.
: I hate this so much. I'm a shit jungler, I really am, I'm literally an ahri onetrick. But don't give me shit, EVER, *just* because I'm an evelynn. I'm an evelynn, who JUST hit six, who STILL only has half an item, while you CONTINUE to push as a lux into a healthy MALZAHAR, while my literal only form of CC takes 2 whole ass seconds to charge up. Big fucking whoop I have invisibility, invisibility doesn't do jack shit if I can't get close to somebody. Not only this, but you want me to gank this man while he still has his flash up and he's only hovering just past his river WALL, much less his side of the river. If I sit there for almost a solid minute TELLING YOU to let him push, LET HIM PUSH GOD DAMNIT.
> [{quoted}](name=TonyWolf77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6AnlYELr,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2020-01-04T02:26:07.696+0000) > > I hate this so much. I'm a shit jungler, I really am, I'm literally an ahri onetrick. But don't give me shit, EVER, *just* because I'm an evelynn. I'm an evelynn, who JUST hit six, who STILL only has half an item, while you CONTINUE to push as a lux into a healthy MALZAHAR, while my literal only form of CC takes 2 whole ass seconds to charge up. Big fucking whoop I have invisibility, invisibility doesn't do jack shit if I can't get close to somebody. Not only this, but you want me to gank this man while he still has his flash up and he's only hovering just past his river WALL, much less his side of the river. If I sit there for almost a solid minute TELLING YOU to let him push, LET HIM PUSH GOD DAMNIT. Yep. I am so glad I am not the only one who deals with this when I jungle.
: > [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6AnlYELr,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2020-01-03T15:40:58.944+0000) > > It's even more hilarious when people push in their lane while the jg is about to be there. Only for the enemy to be pushed under their tower and the jungler can't do anything because the time/distance would result in a suicide attempt. Then the laner complains no gank happened. > > People are idiots. Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I pinged I was coming, you pushed as hard as humanly possible, using all your mana to do so, and want me to dive a Caitlyn and Blitzcrank? You're genuinely touched in the head and maybe a good hard left hook would send you back to reality. Or not. I just want to hurt you.
> [{quoted}](name=GentlemanGhidora,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6AnlYELr,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2020-01-03T23:44:48.495+0000) > > Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I pinged I was coming, you pushed as hard as humanly possible, using all your mana to do so, and want me to dive a Caitlyn and Blitzcrank? You're genuinely touched in the head and maybe a good hard left hook would send you back to reality. Or not. I just want to hurt you. Pretty much this.
: silence is too strong as it is, I waiting for the day they rework garen and remove his silence for example, anyway smite does true damage, nothing stops true damage, if you want a logical explanation.
> [{quoted}](name=Greenlightx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fwEiI3W9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-03T15:55:16.180+0000) > > silence is too strong as it is, I waiting for the day they rework garen and remove his silence for example, anyway smite does true damage, nothing stops true damage, if you want a logical explanation. But it would also make sense for it to be silenced. True damage should be something unhindered by damage resistance. But the actual ability to cast it is a different story.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b9qxGgWX,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2020-01-02T14:59:35.916+0000) > > Except there isn't really counter-play to those abilites mechanically speaking. > > THIS is counter-play > > Anivia summons her ice wall(usually in an undesirable spot) to stop nunu's giant snowball. Two abilities,** canceling** each other out. This is the clearest example I can give of counter-play. > > So when you guys say "yAsuO wInd WalL and aKaLi shROud haVe coUNter-plAY". I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about. Either you don't know what counter-play actually is. Or you guys just don't want to admit they are stupidly overpowered abilities and do in fact ruin game balance. BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO COUNTER-PLAY. > > Just so sick of people defending this crap. No, there are counter play options to those abilities. Windwall blocks projectiles from going through it. If youre a projectile heavy kit, you dont commit your entire kit to a single assault while it is off cooldown. If youre a ranged champion, you dont commit to a fight while it is off cooldown. Akali shroud grants invisibility in a specific area. It does not grant invulnerability, and restricts her movement if she wishes to remain invisible. This leaves her exceptionally vulnerable to area denial abilities and vision reveals.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b9qxGgWX,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2020-01-03T15:40:48.092+0000) > > No, there are counter play options to those abilities. > > Windwall blocks projectiles from going through it. If youre a projectile heavy kit, you dont commit your entire kit to a single assault while it is off cooldown. If youre a ranged champion, you dont commit to a fight while it is off cooldown. > > Akali shroud grants invisibility in a specific area. It does not grant invulnerability, and restricts her movement if she wishes to remain invisible. This leaves her exceptionally vulnerable to area denial abilities and vision reveals. All you did was tell me what both abilities do, which I am more than aware of. Then you claim there are counter options, yet you only suggested waiting out the duration of the abilities. That's not counter-play. It's not even a reliable tactic. Much less a decent example of what counter-play even looks like.
: Please stop hitting the dragon and pull it out of the pit if you wanna force a 50/50
It's even more hilarious when people push in their lane while the jg is about to be there. Only for the enemy to be pushed under their tower and the jungler can't do anything because the time/distance would result in a suicide attempt. Then the laner complains no gank happened. People are idiots.
: For reall who is the most difficult champion?
None of them are hard to play per say, but do well with? Different story. I'd have to give it to Nidalee for being the most difficult to play well with.
: Naut support is turbo cancer right now. Just too much damage so any of his CC lands and you instantly die
> [{quoted}](name=RavenMagus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rsvcipfE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-02T23:47:53.050+0000) > > Naut support is turbo cancer right now. > Just too much damage so any of his CC lands and you instantly die That sounds like......every other champ complaint I have seen on this forum.
: Lulu S rank... what am I doing wrong??
Iv gone 19/0/15 on my Anivia and still got S- Don't be surprised you can't get S rank for like a week or longer playing the same champ. It's obviously a faulty system.
HalexUwU (NA)
: Can Nautilus get a nerf?
Of all the champions people ask to get nerfed...
Pika Fox (NA)
: Any champion that has a mechanic that no longer allows you to auto or qwer them gets complained about. Yasuo windwall and akali shroud are the biggest examples of champion abilities that require you to play smart into them and do something different, and players dont like that. If they cant do what they always do, it "cant be countered and needs to be fixed".
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b9qxGgWX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-02T01:08:04.398+0000) > > Any champion that has a mechanic that no longer allows you to auto or qwer them gets complained about. > > Yasuo windwall and akali shroud are the biggest examples of champion abilities that require you to play smart into them and do something different, and players dont like that. If they cant do what they always do, it "cant be countered and needs to be fixed". Except there isn't really counter-play to those abilites mechanically speaking. THIS is counter-play Anivia summons her ice wall(usually in an undesirable spot) to stop nunu's giant snowball. Two abilities,** canceling** each other out. This is the clearest example I can give of counter-play. So when you guys say "yAsuO wInd WalL and aKaLi shROud haVe coUNter-plAY". I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about. Either you don't know what counter-play actually is. Or you guys just don't want to admit they are stupidly overpowered abilities and do in fact ruin game balance. BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO COUNTER-PLAY. Just so sick of people defending this crap.
: > [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5eMo1LAs,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-31T11:26:46.432+0000) > > It's the over-reliance on Riot to fix every little thing. The devs know a lot about the game obviously. But realistically speaking, there is no way they could possibly predict every overpowered combination in the game. Much less have a solution for these issues every single time. Funny thing is they seem to have a bias on which classes get nerfs because items are op and which classes cause items to be nerfed when the class is op. As such warwick can eat nerfs when On hits are broken but Ezreal and Lucian never eat nerfs when on hits are broken they finally realize that the on hits need a nerf because what are we gonna nerf ezreal's 1 second long as fuck range q
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5eMo1LAs,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-01T17:34:21.466+0000) > > Funny thing is they seem to have a bias on which classes get nerfs because items are op and which classes cause items to be nerfed when the class is op. As such warwick can eat nerfs when On hits are broken but Ezreal and Lucian never eat nerfs when on hits are broken they finally realize that the on hits need a nerf because **what are we gonna nerf ezreal's 1 second long as fuck range q** lmao. Idk why but the wording of this made me laugh.
2gudaiya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RhastaFhasta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ipaozew,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T16:54:13.130+0000) > > How is that a MASSIVE nerf, > a massive nerf would be making his Mana lower, or mana cost for his ult higher. > -5 Movement speed is no nerf at all. even if the character model is slower. literally just told you, the character model moves slower overall. what does that mean? think about it really hard before you reply. you can hit skillshots on him easier, and he can't dance in and out of his and his opponents ranges as easily. 5 move speed, it matters, no matter which character you put it on.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ipaozew,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T17:05:07.361+0000) > > literally just told you, the character model moves slower overall. > > what does that mean? think about it really hard before you reply. > you can hit skillshots on him easier, and he can't dance in and out of his and his opponents ranges as easily. > 5 move speed, it matters, no matter which character you put it on. lol that isn't a nerf, that's just you crying. When you play champions that are as slow as anivia, then you can complain about movement speeds.
: I would argue that a huge part of this can be blamed on the community. These overpowered champion / rune / item interactions tend to go unnoticed for a while until someone in high elo starts abusing it. Usually it is a champion that had been underwhelming before the introduction of the rune or item. The new synergy is simply unexpected because the community doesn't have the creativity to try things that aren't obvious. Then when a Pro or a YouTuber showcases this combination, it floods the meta and people don't know how to deal with it, ... and neither does Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5eMo1LAs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-30T16:54:33.752+0000) > > I would argue that a huge part of this can be blamed on the community. These overpowered champion / rune / item interactions tend to go unnoticed for a while until someone in high elo starts abusing it. Usually it is a champion that had been underwhelming before the introduction of the rune or item. The new synergy is simply unexpected because the community doesn't have the creativity to try things that aren't obvious. Then when a Pro or a YouTuber showcases this combination, it floods the meta and people don't know how to deal with it, ... and neither does Riot. It's the over-reliance on Riot to fix every little thing. The devs know a lot about the game obviously. But realistically speaking, there is no way they could possibly predict every overpowered combination in the game. Much less have a solution for these issues every single time.
: But if people live for more than 2 seconds it'll be a big scary tank meta!!!! You know, that thing we haven't had in years, way worse than the burst meta we had for years {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8R2xNmwi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-29T18:10:44.067+0000) > > But if people live for more than 2 seconds it'll be a big scary tank meta!!!! > > You know, that thing we haven't had in years, way worse than the burst meta we had for years > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} We both know the tank meta will only result in people turtling. Which requires no more thought than the current burst meta.
: Why are people saying NA is bad?
Because historically NA, across a variety of games has been worse than Asia/EU teams/players. We as a country don't take gaming as seriously as we would college basketball or football.
: > [{quoted}](name=UlyssesISR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mVFJnUjE,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-12-28T00:42:17.149+0000) > > It's almost as if this game was designed for coordinated teams to crush solo idiots expecting to carry team after team. > > Also side note; anything below Grandmaster basically amounts to shit. Welcome to the competitive gaming world, where you are either cutting edge or nothing at all. Agreed. Pretty much what I said above you, but much shorter. Play like nothing is your fault because your allies aren't doing everything right and it becomes your fault. Any Diamond player should be able to stomp Silver and Gold unless their ego is getting in the way.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mVFJnUjE,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2019-12-28T00:43:59.479+0000) > > Agreed. Pretty much what I said above you, but much shorter. Play like nothing is your fault because your allies aren't doing everything right and it becomes your fault. Stuff like this is why I don't bother with ranked. Short story if you have time to read. Once upon a time I played Call of Duty Black Ops 2 seriously. Loved playing Free for All. Had a little above a 1.5 Kill/Death ratio, this was a decent for this mode at that time. Would play it hours and hours a day for almost 3 straight months in the summer. Played it so much, I actually went against a **player who was ranked #5 in the world on it**. And that is the day I learned why I would never be pro. It's not because he crushed me badly in it. I came 3rd or 4th place every time out of 8 players, which meant if you were top 3 you it still counted as a win. He consistently hit 1st place every.single.game. Why? Because when he joined my lobby. The game went from who could have the best kill ratio and hit 30 kills to, who can hit 30 kills fastest, nothing else mattered. The games became faster paced and honestly, it didn't even feel like I was playing FFA anymore. It felt like I was playing his game and I was the fool who thought he knew FFA, but I did not. An average gamer has moments where they sometimes make a difference. A pro will change the game and force you to play by their standards. The difference in skill is that large. It's why I laugh at those who brag about petty ranks. They haven't seen the horrors that await when you climb too high.
wCTed (EUW)
: Guys You are absolutely right if u are hardstuck . now i understand you
It's almost as if this game was designed for coordinated teams to crush solo idiots expecting to carry team after team. Also side note; anything below Grandmaster basically amounts to shit. Welcome to the competitive gaming world, where you are either cutting edge or nothing at all.
: Is Morde rly this strong?
Something tells me the people getting these numbers with Morde have been playing with him a lot longer than they lead on.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Toplane has degenerated into an elaborated game of rock-paper-scissor that takes 15 minutes
Couple reasons I stopped playing top lane -Not very many viable champions -Lane has no real impact on the game itself -Tanks are useful, but have not really been needed for the past 2 seasons now It's all about CC and mobility in the current meta
: they should honestly just rebuff the jungle exp. i dont know why they got rid of catch up + nerfed exp more. it was already nerfed. i dont like catch up exp. they shouldnt have touched the regular exp.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lO87XlIl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-23T08:31:52.308+0000) > > they should honestly just rebuff the jungle exp. i dont know why they got rid of catch up + nerfed exp more. it was already nerfed. > > i dont like catch up exp. they shouldnt have touched the regular exp. It's because people were just afking in jungle and not doing anything to help out lanes.
Exibir mais

UlyssesISR

Nível 77 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão