: Accounts dont get unbanned, there are too many warnings already. Riot experimented with this years ago, and the sad truth is that toxic players cant reform. It was a failure and a waste of time.
Oh...that is unfortunate. I understand where they are coming from with the decision on that policy. However, I think people can change. Well, even though it seems unlikely I'll get unbanned at least I've had the opportunity to apologise.
Comentários de Rioters
Jo0o (NA)
: Dude, at what point since early childhood has "but he started it" ever gotten you off the hook?
It's only in early childhood that "excuse" works. When you're a big kid if someone throws a punch it's implied that both of you know that's bad. That gives the person being attacked reason to fight back. Punishing children for the "they started it" thing is just a bad way to teach kids not to be bad in the first place. The one who started it is actually the real bad guy. They never learned. Think about that for a bit and parallel that concept with things concerning punishment outside of a video game. It doesn't make sense to have no context.
Tele II (NA)
: Damn man... hard to justify this one. You even got chat restricts and a 14 day ban. That 14 day ban was your second chance. Thats gotta suck. Not judging you as a person or anything, but yeah this seems like a pretty legitimate progression into a permaban. You had so many warnings :/
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2qKfefQg,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-02-16T02:59:38.019+0000) > > Damn man... hard to justify this one. You even got chat restricts and a 14 day ban. That 14 day ban was your second chance. Thats gotta suck. **Not judging you as a person or anything, but yeah this seems like a pretty legitimate progression into a permaban**. You had so many warnings :/ Read that again but slower. Need an example? "I'm not saying you're wrong, but ". You know what that means. It's a passive aggressive way to say your intentions by immediately covering them up.
Tele II (NA)
: Damn man... hard to justify this one. You even got chat restricts and a 14 day ban. That 14 day ban was your second chance. Thats gotta suck. Not judging you as a person or anything, but yeah this seems like a pretty legitimate progression into a permaban. You had so many warnings :/
You know nothing, absolutely nothing about his other bans. You just assumed everything was justified when it probably wasn't. You know nothing about the context of this ban. You know nothing about this person, say you wont judge him, then judge him. What is wrong with society in 2019 people ask? People not thinking for themselves. You just expect Riot did everything right because they're the one's in charge. Consider what the other side of this conversation was. What if this conversation was brought up irl? What if this was a court case and they said "Nah, context doesn't matter here. Let's all get the tar and feathers." It's beyond ludicrous to me.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=VPPtrue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2qKfefQg,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-02-16T02:26:27.252+0000) > > Yep, undeserved. Just like my ban. People are so fucking sensitive, it's pathetic. Where is everyone's backbone? I bet if chat logs showed the other side people wouldn't be so fast to point the finger. But there isnt another side, ever. > > I want someone to build a time machine so I can go back to a time where people weren't such babies. You are responsible for your own actions. It's really that simple, there's no need for anyone to know what the other player said.
That is the most backward's thinking bs ever. Reactions follow actions, who's to say that what I responded to wasn't the most heinous thing ever uttered? You don't know that because there is no context. There is purposefully no context so the boards just instantly side with "Well you deserved it obviously, look at the logs. Plus Riot's ban system is absolutely perfect." What if the real world worked that way? Thankfully it doesn't...at least not yet.
Moriss (NA)
: I'm asking for help here. You really don't know me or my story. I think it's unfair for you guys to just sit mock and be cruel. This is witch-hunting 101
Moriss (NA)
: Permaban Review pls! I think I deserve a second glance :/
Yep, undeserved. Just like my ban. People are so fucking sensitive, it's pathetic. Where is everyone's backbone? I bet if chat logs showed the other side people wouldn't be so fast to point the finger. But there isnt another side, ever. I want someone to build a time machine so I can go back to a time where people weren't such babies.
: Activision Blizzard let go ~800 employees despite having higher profits than ever
Maybe they should announce another mobile game to help boost public opinion.
: Why did they remove Olafs signature pentakill E?
: Riot watch this!! NERF THRESH Q WIDTH WATCH THIS.
There are so many things like this in league, so insanely frustrating. Stuff like this happens to me **all the time**. You say in /all "OMG THAT MISSED ME!" and nobody believes you but here it is right in front of your eyes. It's not just {{champion:412}} it's almost every champ with skill shot similar to his. I've been wanting a fix for this for ages but people, for whatever reason, act like this is a problem that doesn't exist.
: Remember, apples are a sin.
Have a seat, right over here.
: Warning it's a lewd out of context anime thread and the preview image is bait
: ***
Clearly trolling. Most tier sites I can see have him S tier and even rank 2. You know this because...well your name.
: I know Sylas isn't OP overall but what the actual fuck is that healing?
Sylas is the first "balanced" at launch champ I can recall.
: first, blame the other Kai'sa's that actually are able to CS while having a good KDA. It's other people playing the champion that determine what are the stats you need to get an S score. You are being compared to them not other people in your game or random top/mid/bot/jungle/support players. You are being compared to other players, playing the champion you are playing in the role you are playing. So if you are going to blame anyone here it's every single other player that can do what you do but more
I mean like I've been saying I stopped going out of my way to cs. Why does it matter that much in this particular situation. In fact I was making much more gold not farming minions because I had such a strong lead and kill potential.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VPPtrue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PZq9MYur,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-11T05:52:53.651+0000) > > But when you're killing an enemy champion per minute, and taking objectives, making the most gold in the game, why is a few dozen last hits relevant? Specifically, as I mentioned about players doing poorly... If you check the match history of the ADC, Support, and JG. They consistently have high deaths in their games. Also, the ADC seems to be a JG main. Probably auto-filled. The thing this proves is that you are beating people with high deaths per game, out of their main role. This is nothing against you. This is a statement of why kills are far less a good judge of how good you did yourself than CS. Another thing to consider is how much you were given those kills by other players. Support and other laners. Not just by damage. Specifically from other players doing well in lane which allows you to push up safely without as much fear of roams and ganks. There are sooo many things to consider in a properly played game of League that kills are very low in priority for showing how good you do. Mata was MVP for a World Championship team/match. Support. Not going to be a lot of kills on him, even if he is the "Bloodthirsty Support."
The thing is, while I appreciate the effort you put into this post, it's not really that applicable here. Nothing you said was wrong but almost none of it applies to this game. It was an absolute shut out for sure. Wave management, pushing etc was just not a problem. We got every objective easily and I was a part of that. We ended the game quickly and the constant kill potential I provided was plenty of pressure for them to think twice about leaving their base. Almost none of my kills were spoon fed to me. Thresh got a few good hooks in the early game which started my snowball but there was a point where (barring diving super deep to try to secure a Penta) I simply could not die. I'm not saying I played like faker but I am saying that these stats suggest that I played well enough to at least secure the S-.
VPPtrue (NA)
: It's reaaaaally low, I totally agree. But what was I do do? I could just farm the lane and push outside of the deathball. But why? I had plenty of gold obviously. Maybe a better way to see how much profit a player made is to see their total net gold income instead of how many npc's they killed in 10 minutes. Could I really have made as much farm just last hitting minions instead of killing enemy champs at every opportunity? I mean what has more impact?
Also what does that say? I should have just spammed wards to make sure I'm hitting the mark. Everything is already warded why should I waste my wards and trinkets?
VPPtrue (NA)
: Mastery Ranking Is Too CS Focused
I'm gonna come back and kill you all again but the difference is I have TWO IE's so you're gonna die even faster! It's all thanks to the 5 minions I killed bot earlier muwahaHAhaaa! i know that cs is important, I do. But what would you say to your adc in this game? "You're doing great but I saw you miss like...like idk like 5 creeps from that wave bot...I know you just literally killed everyone last teamfight but c'mon Kai'sa step it up..You could have 170 last hits instead of 120. In fact let's just report Kai'sa she isn't farming enough." C'mon I know you've had this happen to you.
Syrile (NA)
: CS is a real mark for game knowledge and skill. Any professional player is required to have outstanding CS ability for this reason. It is, by far, the most consistent form of gold and is easily the most important thing to learn for the basic mechanics that actually allow you to do well.
But when you're killing an enemy champion per minute, and taking objectives, making the most gold in the game, why is a few dozen last hits relevant?
: Vision score is huge. Also, 114 is barely half the CS in a lane for that game. That's...pretty low for an ADC.
It's reaaaaally low, I totally agree. But what was I do do? I could just farm the lane and push outside of the deathball. But why? I had plenty of gold obviously. Maybe a better way to see how much profit a player made is to see their total net gold income instead of how many npc's they killed in 10 minutes. Could I really have made as much farm just last hitting minions instead of killing enemy champs at every opportunity? I mean what has more impact?
Hotarµ (NA)
: It's because of your CS and ward score. Having a high KDA warrants an A score immediately but there's more to League than just getting kills. The general rule is 100cs every 10 minutes so you should have anywhere from 160-220+ by this point. You should also have a ward score of like 20 _ish_ (maybe?) I agree this situation is shitty tho :p
There is so much more to the picture tho. I didn't need any more CS after like 10 minutes, by that time I was "full build" for a short game. I made plenty of gold getting champs and being a part of every fight. Seems silly to me, I made the most gold in the game but got a a slap on the wrist because i should have killed 20 more minions instead of ending the game.
VPPtrue (NA)
: Mastery Ranking Is Too CS Focused
Fun fact I had a penta kill stolen this game. It resulted in my 1 and only death. I flashed too hard under tower for the kill.....only for them to die to being ignited at 1 hp. Not worth apparently, it probably was the difference between A+ and S-.
Comentários de Rioters
Joseraph (NA)
: "wtf is this shit" "I maxed e lmao" "Bruh sound clip #2" every time i watch this i notice something new like Jhin shooting the N word
How about the irelia thickness correction?
: ASLEEP | League of Legends Cinematic
Lol I just saw it and came to the boards to make sure someone created this thread. Hilarious.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=VPPtrue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AGOUewm9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-03T03:17:32.376+0000) > > What? The last thing MF said... {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AGOUewm9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-03T03:26:42.211+0000) > > The last thing MF said... > > {{sticker:sg-janna}} LOL
Ataraxas (NA)
: Apparently I was "attacking" someone?
Wow. This thread is quite embarrassing.... Really makes you wonder why it's even worth coming to the forums at all.
Moody P (NA)
: MF dont go in that bush Garens in there
: MMR fucked right now?
It's busted af. Honestly I just think the rank revamp wasn't a good move or at least wasn't implemented well. The position ranks are honestly wonky. I really wish they would act on their word and revert the system. I'm fairly sure most people don't like it. I know I don't.
: How fcked up is the matching system of ranked??
It's actually really terrible right now. I don't want to sound negative but there is nothing good about new ranked. You said yourselves, rito, that you would revert if it wasn't working out. Well?
: > [{quoted}](name=VPPtrue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jhvi9U7U,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-01T17:02:55.137+0000) > > But it is ranked, he said he has dropped 2 divisions. > > Say what you want to say but "ruining people's games" is a real thing. Practicing a champ needs to stay in normals. Ruining people's games" is trolling, griefing, throwing. Being low-skill or unpracticed at a champion is neither of these things. People in this game need to stop treating a bad match as if it's exactly the same thing as intentional griefing, because it is not at all the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jhvi9U7U,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T17:33:33.064+0000) > > Ruining people's games" is trolling, griefing, throwing. Being low-skill or unpracticed at a champion is neither of these things. > > People in this game need to stop treating a bad match as if it's exactly the same thing as intentional griefing, because it is not at all the same. Playing a champ you have no idea how to play is the same thing.
: Just play her if you like her. Too many people get hung up on "ruining other people's games". As long as it isn't ranked, just play who you like and try to have fun with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jhvi9U7U,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-01T15:30:57.285+0000) > > Just play her if you like her. Too many people get hung up on "ruining other people's games". As long as it isn't ranked, just play who you like and try to have fun with it. But it is ranked, he said he has dropped 2 divisions. Say what you want to say but "ruining people's games" is a real thing. Practicing a champ needs to stay in normals.
: An actual PSA: Your first placement
I mean was the ranked system that bad that it needed this big of a rework?
: My bad I haven't slept for a long time all I remember is Irelia Akali Karma vs Sion scene with Draven vs Riven and Camille vs Jhinn. I'll watch it in the morning again.
I wont spoil it, it's a good scene you'll like it
: Riot needs to stop kissing Yasuo's ass
I keep seeing this suggested ad on YouTube advertising the new season. Guess who the main focus is on? :^) Also it's pretty cringey. Going for like a kid's anime vibe.
: Was Yassuo even in awaken? Pretty sure I didn't see him.
uuuhhhhh. He had one of the biggest scenes.
: nexus blitz will become permanent if league analyzes the popularity of it. They also plan to change the entire maps visual look to something else to do with league's lore. So it's already in the works, just have to be patient.
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kXlhjsMT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-21T20:18:37.029+0000) > > nexus blitz will become permanent if league analyzes the popularity of it. They also plan to change the entire maps visual look to something else to do with league's lore. So it's already in the works, just have to be patient. I'm not a fan of nexus blitz at all. I'm a really a minority here? Is it loved that much? I say bring back dominion. That was actually insanely fun,
: He's got one in the chamber still. If he's going to die, he's taking Camille with him.
Yeah I was hoping most people noticed that he only fired 3 times. Such a sick scene really. So well written.
: 0-7 Yasuo powerspike
: "Not exagerating" And this get upvoted. This board...
Moon Mom (NA)
: As someone who works customer service, miscommunication happens and I understand where riot is coming from. Ultimately it appears your account was compromised and hacks were used. They won't be able to lift the ban as a result. Maybe you'll get a red reply to confirm additional information, but I don't see them unsuspending your account. They can not reveal any details to how they discovered the cheats etc, as that would give away what methods they use to detect bots.
> [{quoted}](name=Moon Mom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5VgOXniz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-13T23:13:41.183+0000) > > As someone who works customer service, miscommunication happens and I understand where riot is coming from. > > Ultimately it appears your account was compromised and hacks were used. They won't be able to lift the ban as a result. Maybe you'll get a red reply to confirm additional information, but I don't see them unsuspending your account. > > They can not reveal any details to how they discovered the cheats etc, as that would give away what methods they use to detect bots. dude you sound exactly like them rn, like a robot or something
: Riot's at it again! Blatant over the top sexualized champion! Sylas the Magic of Hunky Studs
: Sun Goddess Karma Login Screen - [Unofficial]
: Everyone wants to see damage nerfed but no one's willing to have their class nerfed.
Literally just nerf everything. please. League was actually fun to play when teamfights lasted more than 20 seconds (even that is a long time now) and the outplay potential was there because you didn't blow up in 2 abilities. They want games to be shorter but guess what, games are still 30, 40 minutes long a lot of the time. Nerf literally all the damage in the game and extend the death timers.
: > [{quoted}](name=VPPtrue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NNdwU0P9,comment-id=00010002000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-22T21:54:34.929+0000) > > Are you confusing me with op or something? I literally said exactly what got me banned. The chat logs only post one side of the story. Whatever I'll post it but you're just going to immediately think I'm some toxic blankhole because there is ZERO context. Trust me, I wasn't the only one. Even still, my level of toxicity is so minor compared to other player's conduct. What I said was in response to other player's ridiculous comments. I like how there are no timestamps as well. It seems like I just shotgunned all this out. I can't believe such a big company has a system like this. The blanked out words are the R word. > > > Game 1 > In-Game > VPPtrue: coming top soong > VPPtrue: it wasnt needed > VPPtrue: ur afk > VPPtrue: all of you > VPPtrue: literally afk > VPPtrue: so ez bait > VPPtrue: was it? > VPPtrue: the easiest > VPPtrue: bait > VPPtrue: ever? > VPPtrue: my team is afk > VPPtrue: literally > VPPtrue: afk > VPPtrue: LITERALLY AFK > VPPtrue: AAHAHA > VPPtrue: UR AFK > VPPtrue: AND SO DUMB > VPPtrue: talon is the only smart one > VPPtrue: appologize > VPPtrue: rn > VPPtrue: fine i feed > VPPtrue: im trolling my team > VPPtrue: stop interfering > VPPtrue: how many seconds of your life did you waste typing that shit meme > VPPtrue: say what > VPPtrue: ? > VPPtrue: nice bait > VPPtrue: was i right > VPPtrue: %%%%%% > VPPtrue: the plan was draw attention > VPPtrue: and it worked > VPPtrue: died and mad typed > VPPtrue: classy > VPPtrue: 12 year old boy detected > VPPtrue: does your mommy know ur up this late > VPPtrue: distraction > VPPtrue: bet that dragon felt nice > VPPtrue: %%%%%%s wow u totally didn't deserve to get punished for that \s you were toxic, simply don't be toxic and you wont be banned, its easy, /muteall and communicate via pings. It doesn't matter if you were toxic in response to others, you were still toxic and you were toxic before this incident otherwise you wouldn't have got a 14 day ban, I've been more toxic than that and and I haven't been banned because I started to control it after getting chat restricted....
"More toxic than that...." Exactly.
: > [{quoted}](name=VPPtrue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NNdwU0P9,comment-id=000100020001,timestamp=2018-12-22T21:35:41.242+0000) > > Not sure if I want to. They provide ZERO context....which is actually insane. well then I have ZERO reason to believe that you were banned unfairly.
Are you confusing me with op or something? I literally said exactly what got me banned. The chat logs only post one side of the story. Whatever I'll post it but you're just going to immediately think I'm some toxic blankhole because there is ZERO context. Trust me, I wasn't the only one. Even still, my level of toxicity is so minor compared to other player's conduct. What I said was in response to other player's ridiculous comments. I like how there are no timestamps as well. It seems like I just shotgunned all this out. I can't believe such a big company has a system like this. The blanked out words are the R word. Game 1 In-Game VPPtrue: coming top soong VPPtrue: it wasnt needed VPPtrue: ur afk VPPtrue: all of you VPPtrue: literally afk VPPtrue: so ez bait VPPtrue: was it? VPPtrue: the easiest VPPtrue: bait VPPtrue: ever? VPPtrue: my team is afk VPPtrue: literally VPPtrue: afk VPPtrue: LITERALLY AFK VPPtrue: AAHAHA VPPtrue: UR AFK VPPtrue: AND SO DUMB VPPtrue: talon is the only smart one VPPtrue: appologize VPPtrue: rn VPPtrue: fine i feed VPPtrue: im trolling my team VPPtrue: stop interfering VPPtrue: how many seconds of your life did you waste typing that shit meme VPPtrue: say what VPPtrue: ? VPPtrue: nice bait VPPtrue: was i right VPPtrue: %%%%%% VPPtrue: the plan was draw attention VPPtrue: and it worked VPPtrue: died and mad typed VPPtrue: classy VPPtrue: 12 year old boy detected VPPtrue: does your mommy know ur up this late VPPtrue: distraction VPPtrue: bet that dragon felt nice VPPtrue: %%%%%%s
: post your chat logs
Not sure if I want to. They provide ZERO context....which is actually insane.
: If you got a 14 day ban, then you either have a history of punishments, or said something of Zero Tolerance; such as hate speech or encouraging self harm.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NNdwU0P9,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-22T21:04:39.433+0000) > > If you got a 14 day ban, then you either have a history of punishments, or said something of Zero Tolerance; such as hate speech or encouraging self harm. I don't have a ton of bans on my account. Maybe 2 or possibly 3 from literal years ago. Since I'm probably just gonna uninstall I'll say what got me banned here. I called my team AFK and raged at them about it because guess what: they were actually afk. Then I finally had enough and called them "%%%%%%s".... *Wow it actually blanks that out. Okay...Think developmentally challenged and replace those %*. or maybe it was directed toward the other team, either way. I said I was gonna int but guess what: I didn't int at all. I actually tried to win and I'm pretty sure if memory serves we ended up winning. Probably due to me lighting a fire under my team's ass. Banned for 2 weeks for that. Jesus. That, to me, isn't even ban worthy. Sure it's toxic but come the hell on! That's like elementary school levels of toxic. They should have issued a warning, it would have actually worked, I would have heeded that. If they really just needed to ban me I'd say that's like a day worthy at most. If it were me I'd probably say chat banned for 10 games or something.
Exibir mais

VPPtrue

Nível 80 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão