: Udyr VGU Concept: The Mystic Shaman
I would main Udyr again If this rework happens honestly
: I voted for Skarner because he'll make me play league again if they vgu him.
> [{quoted}](name=Balrogahmed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Zf6slUr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-01T04:15:29.290+0000) > > I voted for Skarner because he'll make me play league again if they vgu him. Nah he is no longer a champion, Riot is a bullshit for ignoring him all these years. They made a scorpion a shit character
: Please let URF give us Mastery points for champions when we play them, as well as Tokens.
Ya I really don't understand why Urf doesn't give mastery points and Tokens, It's much harder than Aram because if you mess up it's a complete mess and the enemy team will snowball so hard. I think it's really good idea to give Urf an ability to level our champions
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Prince,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mH3qLxsA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T03:04:26.090+0000) > > Ya I know both Volibear and Fiddle are getting reworked soon that's why I mentioned that. And as for Skarner main who played him since 2011, no I will have to disagree with that, I am tired of his visual and gameplay, I want him to be a killing scorpion, not a walking bot who is completeley forgotten and useless in lanes But you said visuals. Gameplay, yeah, he needs an update, but what's actually bad about his visuals?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mH3qLxsA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T03:08:31.225+0000) > > But you said visuals. Gameplay, yeah, he needs an update, but what's actually bad about his visuals? Based on his lore, he is suppose to be a predator of Shurima, someone who is completely intimidating being. As a scorpion, he will need spikes over his body, thicker pincers, longer stinger, and his face needs to be more of a predator than a funny character Overall, his visual literally sucks for me, and I can't accept it anymore
: Rammus and Skarner honestly look fine enough visually, and I'm pretty sure Riot's said they're going to rework Mundo, but there's other champions ahead of that (Voli, Fiddle, and I think Shyvana)
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mH3qLxsA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T03:02:06.298+0000) > > Rammus and Skarner honestly look fine enough visually, and I'm pretty sure Riot's said they're going to rework Mundo, but there's other champions ahead of that (Voli, Fiddle, and I think Shyvana) Ya I know both Volibear and Fiddle are getting reworked soon that's why I mentioned that. And as for Skarner main who played him since 2011, no I will have to disagree with that, I am tired of his visual and gameplay, I want him to be a killing scorpion, not a walking bot who is completeley forgotten and useless in lanes
Comentários de Rioters
Goate (NA)
: My game froze at the last fight of Aram match... and won't reconnect.
I am not surprised, if they still havn't gave a VGU to Skarner, then I expect the worst from them. All they done was giving Fiora and Vayne % Hp true damage and Skarner not, such rubbish.
Goate (NA)
: Only if Riot is nice enough to make a base of players happy, then they'll make this map without any hesitate.
Hopefully they'll make it happen one day, that'll be a goal!
: How about just deleting Skarner from the game?
I main this guy since 2011, and I hate the fact that he is being the most forgotten champion in league's history. 8 Years passed, I am so tired of waiting on the news from Riot to finally VGU him, I may as well just follow you right there.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Depends how you want it to be implemented. Generally just "lion" is too simple to get implemented in the game and it's lore. Lion vastaya is unlikely, since it would clash a bit much with Rengar thematically. Best bet in my opinion would be a lion based ascended, the picture you posted here would fit that, too. However, there already has been a lion based ascended in the lore, Setaka. And as far as we know, she is dead. I don't know if they would be willing to give the same niche to a new champion, I kinda doubt it tbh.
Anhur from the egyption mythology would be great character to match in the Shuriman empire, they can just change his name and add him to the Shuriman kingdom.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Discussion about the lovely Pony
I am a Hecarim main, i play him as 2nd most played champion and i gotta admit that he is pretty underwhelming, i love the pony but his visuals are pretty underwhelming and you know he could look tougher and more centaur looking. For his gameplay i love his gameplay but i can't really think of myself only i gotta think of other players too so to be fair, I think he definitely needs a rework for his gameplay. Being either Very useless or very op isn't healthy and that would aim my comment on his mid-late game he is a monster in mid game sometimes but pretty much useless diver in late game against so many comps So i'll go for VGU vote. I made a concept about Skarner + Mordekaiser + Tryndamere i could think of a concept about Hecarim for his gameplay later on just to share ideas about how should a centaur be like in his gameplay as a hecarim main's concept.
: Venom =/= poison. I even said it in the post you just replied to: > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uYq487fU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-03-21T17:48:58.589+0000) > > Venom =/= poison Venom is most commonly referred to in the animal world as a sort of paralysis or other debilitating effect.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uYq487fU,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-03-21T17:53:16.479+0000) > > Venom =/= poison. Venom + toxin + poison are all one but in different effects. Venom is a paralyzing action both toxin and Poison are one but animals with poisons are called toxins and scorpions are toxins.
: His R is his venom usage. On a side note I own scorpions as pets and Skarners body suggests he actually has a weak venom since his claws are so big. His design is mostly based on an Emperor Scorpion who's sting is comparable to that of a bee. If he had a truly dangerous venom he'd have smaller, slim claws.
Cass is half snake, why she has a venom? because she is still a snake Warwick is half wolf, why he has bloodscent? because he is still a wolf Volibear is a bear and he has his Bite and flip Skarner is a scorpion.. where is his venom? you make no sense with what you saying, he is a scorpion after all, he'll suppose to be the most venemous, did you wonder why Riot mentioned him as tier 2 VGU after they are done with {{champion:20}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:10}} ? They mentioned {{champion:72}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:80}} Right after these 4 for a reason, Stop saying nonsense, Skarner is Shuriman Scorpion i am a skarner main read all of his lore back in 7 years ago, he is a deserter type of a scorpion a ruthless and deadly one, it's why people want him to be in meta, he isn't meeting his personality,,, he is just too far from the character himself and the meta of his lore. End of story
: He’s a scorpion made completely of crystal from a desert that doesn’t exist. Don’t expect him to live up to all of your real world scorpion expectations.
He is a Shuriman Scorpion, a deserter type, one of the most deadliest he should be to his backstory and lore
Bârd (NA)
: {{champion:58}} "Generate 50% more fury when below 50% HP" The rest of his passive explains things that are not a part of it.
His Passive is giving him the empowered all 3 abilities Q W E when fury generated... he got one of the most powerful passives in lane
: Which champ has the WORST passive in the game???
That's not a question, what made us telling to VGU Skarner already? his passive and his kit are trash
: [CHAMPION CONCEPT] Mauru, the Scintillating Scavenger
I really like the idea, we want a crab champion or a cancer it'll fit in league of legends perfectly because we need an annoying champion +1
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Hey, so i feel like having a skillshot for an ultimate is really necessary, even if its short. If his kit is made up of mostly AA's, he will be put in the Wukong or Yi camp; meaning their kit has very little counterplay, making it difficult to balance and either overbearing, or completely useless. If you give him a little chode of a skillshot, that fulfills your melee dream, and give people like Riven, Talon, or Yasou a chance to avoid the ability. The effect of the ultimate is up to you honestly. I just dont want you to spend time on the kit, have it be difficult to balance, and either dumpster the enemy or get dumpstered on every game. For his E aura, I've been thinking. Auras tend to be pretty unhealthy, they are either too much or nothing at all (think amumu W). Also, I've done a little research and haven't found any scorpions that naturally ooze venom. However, I have seen many spiny looking spiders and scorpions. Which led me to this. Instead of giving him an active aura, give him basically a vladmir E, where he activates it and shoots spines out of his body in an AOE, applying a poison, and below 50% health, fearing enemies in close proximity. For the Q. Again, skillshots allow easy balance. Two pincers or one doesn't really matter in terms of balance. Whats important is that a champ can make plays have play made against.
Well for his Ultimate it's not auto hit, it's a skill shot but just like how you target it with his current R, a tiny circle around his melee range,i'd say 200 range on his R would be more healthy otherwise he won't be able to use it , for yi and wukong i actually havn't seen any problem countering them, against wukong we build hp or armor, against yi we CC him to death because he is immune to slows, against this kit of Skarner it'll be slow him to death because he is all focused on melee range, and his powerspike only begins when someone gets close in his range and that's what a scorpion should be like, very mean in close combat, yet very easy to kite, I do think the duelist melee combat is very fair for his overall style and just because of that the stuff from his kit and E would make sense on his body for those who want to stack armors will have to pay up for his E's magic so he will always stay hybrid hyper melee dueler if i change his E, it'll tone down a lot of his powerspike and for his Q i gave it the slow because it's the only skill that keeps skarner his target. I might really like your idea of shooting spikes out of his body but i honestly think that'll go for another champion, a new champion who is similar to Rammus with spiky body but for skarner he is a scorpion after all i always wanted to keep his identity of being venomous not just Passive, his e too Tbh with you i rather not yasou or some other melees avoid his Ultimate with by using their skill because i want him to be the melee counter, i want skarner to feel like a ruthless scorpion who is looking out for people's deaths. By other meanings, i want range characters + mages to be the kiters of skarners while him being melee counter and also Tanks are able to cc him to save teammates. In this case he'll have so much counter plays to bully him and kill him while being very tough in dueling combat which is quite fair for his overall style.
Comentários de Rioters
Jbels (NA)
: Doesn't the lore say that Mordekaiser's old fortress is now the Immortal Bastion in the heart of Noxus?
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Prince,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfMnwEhW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-18T12:31:29.399+0000) > > It's not just that my friend, look at her w... it's 12% True damage. literally rushes tanks without any problem without any ad items and poor tanks can't even stack defensive, look at her E it's a stun, what sort of a bolt that knocks someone so far away that they get stunned on walls like a sion's ultimate on their face! seriously? a bolt that stuns the target and knocks them dozens miles away? o.O > Not done yet. > look at her passive, Her passive works on melee diver champions , why would a range marksman has the ability to move so quick diving all targets and 1-3 shotting them ? it's truly unhealthy > Her Q? infinitie cooldown dodges, literally aiming her is almost impossible with mages , and her Ultimate just makes her extra cancer. > Nerf doesn't really help no matter what they do she got 5 cancerious abilities , a full rework makes her a reasonable marksman or an assassin jungler like kindred would be alright. > all her skills need to be reworked No she doesn't. Learn to beat her. Myself and some other Vayne Mains posted how to beat her in the Face your Fears article. Not knowing how to play against a champ = Your problem. I'm silver and I can beat Vayne no problem. https://gyazo.com/e2cfc5fadd5c6107c743b2706a4ebe72 Your inability to learn and inability to close out a game is not grounds to rework a champion.
You are silver, ofcourse everything can die easily in your elo. go try to duel a platinum-diamond vayne She is basically the most hated champion for a reason, stop spiting lies from nowhere
Comentários de Rioters
: Vayne is unhealthy
It's not just that my friend, look at her w... it's 12% True damage. literally rushes tanks without any problem without any ad items and poor tanks can't even stack defensive, look at her E it's a stun, what sort of a bolt that knocks someone so far away that they get stunned on walls like a sion's ultimate on their face! seriously? a bolt that stuns the target and knocks them dozens miles away? o.O Not done yet. look at her passive, Her passive works on melee diver champions , why would a range marksman has the ability to move so quick diving all targets and 1-3 shotting them ? it's truly unhealthy Her Q? infinitie cooldown dodges, literally aiming her is almost impossible with mages , and her Ultimate just makes her extra cancer. Nerf doesn't really help no matter what they do she got 5 cancerious abilities , a full rework makes her a reasonable marksman or an assassin jungler like kindred would be alright. all her skills need to be reworked
: This is a scary rework, especially coming from a guy who played Skarner since release. I can see some of the ideas working, like his new ultimate. That stuff is pretty damn terrifying, although in a duel, that would make you an automatic winner. Some things to note though, his Q being on 2 seconds and having a slow is super overpowered. I believe old Skarner had that permaslow in his kit and it was removed. Especially when it becomes 2 seconds with CD reduction AND the passive, that would not doubt destroy your opponents. The E's self-sacrifice attack is complicated, but a neat high-risk-high-reward type of ability. Although, I'm a little iffy about the cost and the healing. Isn't it a little redundant to deplete HP just to heal and fear? I don't know the exact numbers, but I was initially thinking that it was the same or higher percentage than the healing aspect. I dunno, prove me wrong.
Oh yes i tried to make the abilities matching his lore perfectly for being a shuriman scorpion , i always thought of the identity of being a very dueler champion who is focused so well on 1 v 1 situations and i also gave him so many counter plays to bully-beat him in teamfight or lane For his Ultimate it won't always win you the fight because the target can cast summoner spell and that's mentioning {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:1}} or having {{item:3140}} to block his ultimate which is quite enough to counter For his Q, it's the only thing that gives him a melee hit while he is all suppose to be a melee duelist scorpion, we can tone down the slow for a bit but it 'll be fair enough for him since he'll be kited and i wanted to keep his identity of being Q spammer but not in early game it's why i gave him 10 seconds level 1 q and 2 seconds level 5 q so in late game his q is Scorpion's Q for his E i revamped that by having people giving me feedbacks. My previous E concept was "Skarner executes himself whenever he reaches 10% hp or less by an active skill, and when he executes the ground will be errupted of poison, dealing [ same damage i mentioend] but +ap scaling and it also slows by 50% which is very risky yet very powerful so after i took the feedbacks from people i revamped his E active to "Juggernaunt like thing" where you have to lose flat hp on purpose if you are under 50% hp to restore 3/3.5/4/4.5/5% and also terrifies enemies around you for 1 second that heal can be also negative if you don't build hp but if you build hp + visage then that heal will be a bonus if you reach 50% hp you'll heal because losing flat won't hurt him if he stacks hp + the fear for 1 second as an interesting mechanic for a shuriman scorpion So basically if you build him { tank hp + attack speed] then you'll see him his biggest powerspike in late game but if you build him full attack speed for your passive and damage too then you'll end up dealing rediclous damage from ultimate + q but you won't be able to use your passive + w + e because they need you to be tanky and with this kit i gave to him all skarner players will be building him right to have his biggest powerspike in late game which suppose to be attack speed + hp + Cdr I also kept his E's passive all magic and also has a scale in case if "those who wish to go ap skarner with tank" can also do the work by being fairly tanky and doing pretty solid magic damage while maxing E first and that's what skarner supposed to be a hybrid hyper melee dueler carry in late game who is based on "on hit attack speed + poisons + interesting mechanics while stacking hp"
: Mastery 7 Skarner player here. He looks perfectly fine in game, in fact he's really fucking cool. His kit on the other hand, oh lord, it requires extensive work.
I mained skarner from his release date and i definitely think he needs a full update for his gameplay and visuals, can't complain about that one :) He is meant to be a shuriman scorpion , a mean and ruthless dueler, but look at him he is purplish half attack speed half tank without any interesting gameplay
Nylisa (EUW)
: This is one of the best VGUs and themes i've ever seen and heard. I was pretty impressed by Riot time to time but this one top every , single , one! in my opinion atleast.
DON't FORGET WARWICK! honestly his Vgu was the most successful Vgu riot ever done, and all can agree on that one
Rodnii (NA)
: Irelia Login Music & Splash
Yet after 7 Years, still no VGU for {{champion:82}} {{champion:72}}
: you're missing{{champion:164}}
I actually didn't want to mention Aurelion sol because he is new still, and camile is very new for a legendary
: {{champion:7}} {{champion:203}}
Leblanc needs Legendary yes but Kindred is pretty new and they been giving Legendary nonstop for Adc champions so i rather they not give one for Kindred before the champions i listed
Comentários de Rioters
: Cool Kench concept
Well it should be a skin called Gentleman Tahm Kench or Wonderland Tahm Kench and it'll really be a wonderful skin
Comentários de Rioters
: just for urf balance stuff what would happen with your passive in urf would you get 95% cdr?
Oh that's interesting question, i'd say it could with full attack speed + 5% keystone which is quite interesting to spam on top of target
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Prince,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hBWLFwzj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-16T22:10:14.877+0000) > > The first blank for the title? how to edit it and add a link? https://i.imgur.com/G8AYTDC.png/img you put the link where I wrote "here" and the picture should appear before the title in the boards, like this https://i.imgur.com/Coy8Nho.png/img people say that you can edit your title for a few minutes after you've posted a thread. I've never been able to do it even when I clicked edit right after making one, but i've seen people correct typos a few minutes after posting. Wouldn't be able to tell you how though.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hBWLFwzj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-16T22:17:40.358+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/G8AYTDC.png/img > > you put the link where I wrote "here" and the picture should appear before the title in the boards, like this > > https://i.imgur.com/Coy8Nho.png/img > > people say that you can edit your title for a few minutes after you've posted a thread. I've never been able to do it even when I clicked edit right after making one, but i've seen people correct typos a few minutes after posting. Wouldn't be able to tell you how though. Oh thank you! but i am very worried that i can't edit my threads to add links i wish i can know how to :/
: oh ok I see so you want a black and gold scorpion with maybe a humanoid-ish head like his current model with some cool claw design armor
Exactly that should be his typical basic skin because he is a shuriman scorpion means that he should have the black scaling because he is a deserter while having golden armors on him and with a cool looking claws would be just a bizzare looking creature in league. For his other skins they all could use a revamp, I'd like earth Skarner to stay earthy looking but they could make him more "Rocky looking" with a lot of rocks around him For Sandscourge Skarner that could use work too, imagine a red skarner with golden armors and red eyes? that what sandscourge should be like For Guardian of the sands, colours are great but the visuals could use a revamp Battlecast also could be changed to something more interesting, more like a machine scorpion with chainsaws around him built by irons and metal scales than being a war tank in a scorpion structure
: put the link in the field right Under the title alternatively, the first picture in a thread is usually automatically used
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hBWLFwzj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-16T22:03:26.882+0000) > > put the link in the field right Under the title > alternatively, the first picture in a thread is usually automatically used The first blank for the title? how to edit it and add a link?
: I dont know how to on the concept but you can put it as a reply by hitting the chain link looking button so try looking for one of those or just copy its url
[](http://clipartmag.com/images/scorpion-drawing-45.png) http://clipartmag.com/scorpion-drawing The line before the last that line has 7 Pictures the one in the middle is the one i wanted to have on my concept and i think he should be closest to what shuriman scorpion should be like but maybe change his pinchers to one bigger and give him a minor golden scaling armors
: Not having undying is kinda sad lol. It is very easy to cc tryndamere and being such an old champ, EVERYONE knows exactly how he works and his limits. Its only noobs that get caught by him spinning in from the jungle lol. That being said I think a rework is in order. Literally been pretty much the same tryndamere since open with very slight changes. Having to rely on hits for lifesteal is what tyrndamere is about. That and crits. I say lets try it! UPVOTED {{champion:17}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:14}} {{champion:24}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:14}} {{champion:498}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:7}} {{champion:37}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:3}} {{champion:31}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:12}}
> [{quoted}](name=zMonsterEnergyz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dzcEZsZ6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-16T21:18:05.172+0000) > > Not having undying is kinda sad lol. It is very easy to cc tryndamere and being such an old champ, EVERYONE knows exactly how he works and his limits. Its only noobs that get caught by him spinning in from the jungle lol. That being said I think a rework is in order. Literally been pretty much the same tryndamere since open with very slight changes. Having to rely on hits for lifesteal is what tyrndamere is about. That and crits. I say lets try it! UPVOTED > {{champion:17}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:14}} > {{champion:24}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:14}} > {{champion:498}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:7}} > {{champion:37}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:3}} > {{champion:31}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:12}} Definitely what i thought about too by having time noticing his overall lore and what he is suppose to be. as a barbarian and a berserker king he should be very Scary to whoever dares to duel him yet i gave counter tips for those who prefer kiting him to death. the idea of 5 seconds Surviving on Ultimate is quite interesting but most people didn't like playing against it and i made sure the powerspike of his abilities and how toughly they'll scale when Tryndamere is missing health will replace the undying rage for sure and make it much more interesting by adding stances into the battles makes you ultra fury in battle and intimidating to all those who stand on your way. Thanks for the Upvote :)
: So i feel like you're trying to make him a late game hyper like Jax, but I feel like he'll fall into a similar place as he is now. One of the issues I see is much like those of champs who have no skillshots. They can be very overbearing because the game lands AAs for you. Skillshots give the ability for counterplay and outplay. I can see someone rushing a Righteous Glory with Glacial Augment and just steamrolling someone at 10 minutes in. Q: I feel like giving his Q a fixed conical skill shot that alternates from side to side as he switches that applies on hit effects and has some kind of AD scaling and reduces in cooldown by one second per autoattack (much like he already has). [img]https://i.imgur.com/xEhWzj6.png[/img] R: I feel like, currently, Skarner needs some power removed from his ultimate. I feel like giving him a straight line, medium width skillshot the stuns the first person hit for some amount. Lets say 1/1.5/2 seconds, deals some damage, and applies grievous wounds. I couldn't tell by your post, but I assumed based off the rest of the kit that it would be an empowered auto. I liked your idea of dealing increased damage from skarner, so switching out grievous wounds with that would be good [img]https://i.imgur.com/BRwx9Ph.png[/img] E: Auras are dangerous. Let's say you're on the Twisted Treeline (who knows why). You could have Lord Van Damm's Pillager, Sunfire Cape, and this passive. That'd be dealing a ridonculous amount of damage without AAing or hitting an enemy. I like the aoe fear, like Warwick's. I like the heal idea, if he's going to be a buck wild hyper carry diver like jax or aatrox, a little sustain sprinkled in is good. If he's going buck wild, I also like the idea that you could cause problems even after you die is neato. The death puddle is good.
Indeed, as a lore based Shruiman Scorpion i always thought he should be mostly specialized in late game dueling combats while being an attack speed based Juggernaunt. For his Q i wanted him to use both of his pincers at the same time, i like the idea of a skillshot that hits from side to side on his Q but that would make him hit one pincer after another and i thought that using them both and stabbing the target would be a cool animation on his Q For his R, i tried to stay away from range abilities on Skarner beacuse i gave him a powerspike in late game considering E + Q a powerful combo to keep going in late game. If i gave him a range ability that'll help him crushing on ranged targets while i really wanted him to be very strong in his melee combat only so the range characters can kite him. I wanted his Ultimate to be what a sting of a desert scorpion should be like in League of Legends, one sting in a melee range and he makes the target tired, also makes the target unable to fight or use abilities but is able to run away or use summoner skills to avoid skarner's R which is how you suppose to counter it if you are alone. for his Aura of poison on his E's passive that's another thing i always thought of on him because With his W R Q Kit it's all focused on melee range and he is a scorpion after all, an extra poison on his exoskeleton is gonna be pretty interesting, imagine a green sunfire around his body. well not green could be yellow idk but at least a poison aura on his exoskeleton while learning the skill E is something interesting Thanks for the feedback Btw :) I hope these helping you to understand why i chose this kit to him and why i couldn't give him range ability
Comentários de Rioters
: 3 large criticisms... 1: Right off the bat, My biggest concern is the fact you're essentially giving him 3 passives, And one of which is Whole of a heck alot scarier to think about. I mean, A flat 5x multiplier to your health regen in a teamfight... Pop a Red buff.. Nigh unkillable. 2: 50% Crit rate passive... Not saying OP.. But there's a big reason people bitched about his current crit passive, And Yasuo's Crit passive. 3: This one is something that.. Took me a while to realize.. But lets get one thing down.. At level 9, If you take 5 levels into your W... With your W cast, You get 50% Crit chance (Passive) And +100% Increase to your crit DAMAGE... Tack on that his Ult, Which will give him, level 1 ult since you know, level 9, 60% Life steal, and 10% Increased physical damage.. Now, It doesn't matter which way you cut it, You're doing 330% of your normal damage if you crit, And considering you're more than likely going to have your IE by now, Probably more like 385%.. This is not even counting what'd happen if you used your Q... And you're going to be healing 60% of that.. now, I know a lot of people are going to say "Just stun him" Or "Just Grevious wounds" 1 big change.. 1 big factor to all of this... >E can critically strike, has a 100% AD scaling There is no stopping that. Whats going to happen is you're going to pop W, E in, and anyone that survives is going to die in seconds... Ontop of this, You say this enables "Counter play" While giving him Very Stat-Stick abilities... ------------------ Also, Creation and Concepts would have been a better place
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dzcEZsZ6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-16T20:07:53.723+0000) > > 3 large criticisms... > > 1: Right off the bat, My biggest concern is the fact you're essentially giving him 3 passives, And one of which is Whole of a heck alot scarier to think about. I mean, A flat 5x multiplier to your health regen in a teamfight... Pop a Red buff.. Nigh unkillable. > > 2: 50% Crit rate passive... Not saying OP.. But there's a big reason people bitched about his current crit passive, And Yasuo's Crit passive. > > 3: This one is something that.. Took me a while to realize.. > > But lets get one thing down.. > > At level 9, If you take 5 levels into your W... > > With your W cast, You get 50% Crit chance (Passive) And +100% Increase to your crit DAMAGE... > > Tack on that his Ult, Which will give him, level 1 ult since you know, level 9, 60% Life steal, and 10% Increased physical damage.. > > Now, It doesn't matter which way you cut it, You're doing 330% of your normal damage if you crit, And considering you're more than likely going to have your IE by now, Probably more like 385%.. This is not even counting what'd happen if you used your Q... > > And you're going to be healing 60% of that.. > > now, I know a lot of people are going to say "Just stun him" Or "Just Grevious wounds" > > 1 big change.. > 1 big factor to all of this... > > There is no stopping that. > > Whats going to happen is you're going to pop W, E in, and anyone that survives is going to die in seconds... > > Ontop of this, You say this enables "Counter play" While giving him Very Stat-Stick abilities... > > ------------------ > > Also, Creation and Concepts would have been a better place Oh for his Ultimate's passive it's 500% Extra health regan if 5 enemy champions near you, which is like let's say if his hp regan is 22 that's 110 hp regan per 5 seconds which is 22 Health per second 22 Health per second against 5 enemies that's not really something to worry about i always wanted to keep his identity of being a berserker so multiple passives would be something i'd prefer on him. for his W's passive He should always be the champion who gets Critical Strikes while other champions got their unique identity on something else Tryndamere is meant to be the one who gets crits without in need of building crits and that will help you building only 2 crit items or only 1 crit item while having lifesteal items + flat damage + penetrations to have a huge power-spike in his melee range For his W's Crit damage , it's 50% in 6 seconds duration while casting it, it also costs % health but against the marked targets with Tryndamerere's threatening war face they'll get an additional 50% crit damage from Tryndamere It's only 100% crit damage against the marked champions and it's only 300 range it won't be easy to mark more than 1 at once I also gave it a huge cooldown mentioning that in late game if he doesn't kill someone using his stance then he won't use it again in team-fight so it'll be questionable play with counter tips For his Ultimate a lifesteal and a bonus damage is a must on him, mentioning that he doesn't have an undying rage anymore he'll be in need of raging active of his ultimate helps him staying alive longer if he keeps autoing but who knows? people could stun him so he won't be autoing anyone. I hope that's clarifying few things worried you :)
: Yes I can see him working like this as kind of a happy medium between a tank like voli and a jugernaught like Darius. as for his ingage we can pull a card from cho'gath's book and buy a rightious glory since everything it gives works well on this kit. If Rightious glory were to be almost manditory like with Cho though I'd suggest going Domination secound for Ingenious. As for mana you might want to increase the mana cost on q to be similar to Darius's w since they both achieve a similar goal. All other mana costs seem fine. With the mana cost on w being high a good item would be an abbyssal mask since you can achieve a good level of dps from its aura + E passive. As for being a shuriman sand scorpion do you think if this change went through they would make sand scourge his base and give a crystaline skin for those who already owned it. So current build Idea {{item:3078}} ---{{item:3800}}or{{item:3001}} (which one first based on lane opponent/ JG and whoever the strongest on the enemy team is)--{{item:3124}}---(buy which ever 2nd step item you didn't buy, unless theres no ap than don't buy {{item:3001}}, if there's no ap go{{item:3110}} or{{item:3075}} )--(last item is situational but I would go{{item:3065}} into any kind of heavy ap or when im the only front line to increase the sustain on e but if not going into heavy ap I would go an hp item such as{{item:3083}} or{{item:3022}}) and then boots are up to personal preference But you can go either{{item:3006}} to maybe cap that cd passive or{{item:3009}} to fend off kiting with its slow reduc and high flat movespeed to amp the percent movespeed on w.
Definitely he'll be played as a juggernaut based on attack speed, i also wanted to keep his identity of being solid to kill so i kept his W untouched. For his lore and his visual i believe he should have a black scaling since he is sand scorpion while giving him a golden scales or golden armors around him. I believe they could give it to those who already own him a purple skarner skin as a gift for the ones who'll miss his colour. I am not really sure how to post a picture on my concept how to do that ? i could add a photo about a sand scorpion
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanguard Prince,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dzcEZsZ6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-16T19:58:38.340+0000) > > Oh yes sorry for not mentioning the threatening stance, for his W it's 300 circle range around him , so marksmen will be also targeted if you can't get to them. > Threatening stance will put a threatening mark on all targets who were targeted by the active of the skill but for his damage i'll fix that to 50% Crit damage while in the deafening rage stance and another 50% crit damage against the marked target with the threatening battle cry so that'll make him very mean against the marked target while also still doing bonus damage against the other targets. Mentioning he has no slows at all other than his 5th Q basic attack terrifies the target for 1 second which can be hard to hit expecting people to run away and cc him to get the duration of 5 second q on cooldown. > But i'll definitely add Hp costs to his W, i'll leave his Q/E untouched without cost since he is Barbarian, he is meant to be the one who barely gets tired and keeps being crazy wild in combat nonstop Sounds good, since threaten applies a mark to all hit targets, how long does the mark last and can it be "blocked/removed" Though unimportant It could be impactful in his "ballancing" but all in all everything checks out. His kit sychronizes well both with itself and his thematic, he has a well defined role that also has room for flexability.
> [{quoted}](name=M00ndanc3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dzcEZsZ6,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-16T20:10:24.992+0000) > > Sounds good, since threaten applies a mark to all hit targets, how long does the mark last and can it be "blocked/removed" Though unimportant It could be impactful in his "ballancing" but all in all everything checks out. His kit sychronizes well both with itself and his thematic, he has a well defined role that also has room for flexability. Both of the threaten mark on the enemy champion and his defeaning rage's stance will have 6 seconds duration at the same time, and cooldown is pretty high for a reason because the ability is very strong in lane if the enemy champion dueling him in lane I thought of making a unique concept for him to solve his solution yet making him very scary in 1 vs 1 battles Thanks for the feedback :) i definitely also think this role and kit fits him very well
Exibir mais

Vanguard Prince

Nível 86 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão