: what the @#! do i do to get out of silver?
Realistically you just need to play a LOT of games. A whole bunch of Challenger streamers raced from Unranked to Challenger this season, and between all of them they actually have dozens of losses in silver/gold Elo. That's because no matter how infinitely skilled a person is, many games in low elo are pretty much 100% impossible to win. That said, if you play tons of games, it's still possible to climb. Just think of it this way. 10% of your games are an autoloss and about 90% of your games can be carried by you (this is just an analogy, not real numbers). You just need to win 57% of the time to ACTUALLY have a winrate above 50.
: 14 day ban with no prior infractions or penalties
Proof that Riot's ban system automatically bans based off report numbers, even though they lie and say otherwise to hide their laziness.
Vanlash (NA)
: PLEASE someone anyone from riot help me.
Wow, they even said in the email that even if SOMEONE ELSE were trying to steal your account, they can't unlock it for you. Some people really need to get fired.
Comentários de Rioters
Yääto (NA)
: "Battle Mages" Are an unacceptable concept. I'm sorry.
Ryze isn't exactly strong, as opposed to 'impossible to balance'. Riot's design team are sore losers in that they CANNOT accept their mistakes, and half literally reworked Ryze half a dozen times. Most champions have never been reworked twice, much less at all. But they'll keep trying for Ryze because he is either broken or hot garbage, and Riot will refuse to admit it.
: Jax’s ult sucks
For 8 seconds, if he built glass cannon he gets the defensive stats of a juggernaut. If he went bruiser, he has the defensive stats of a full-tank. How is that weak, especially for a champ whose whole design is to jump into the center/back of the enemy team?
Comentários de Rioters
Hotarµ (NA)
: >Edit: I feel like I made a rather misleading title in hind sight, I don't do anything to egg people on into being mad and pissing off your own team is very counter-productive. I think the real title should have been, "Is it bad that I enjoy seeing the ememy team get pissed off?" I mean even then, that's not great. Taking pride and enjoyment in **winning** is one thing, getting pleasure from ruining people's experiences and becoming happy when they get sad/mad is another.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HJZxbnmp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-02T17:45:22.230+0000) > > I mean even then, that's not great. > > Taking pride and enjoyment in **winning** is one thing, getting pleasure from ruining people's experiences and becoming happy when they get sad/mad is another. But there are Master+ and even top ranking players who say that 'tilting your enemy is a strategy' and play frustrating champions, spam emotes and taunts, and bm by walking around an enemy who's one hit away from death just to keep taunting. High elo (in fact all elo) won't get banned for any level of taunting and hurting peoples' mental so long as they don't touch chat (even though EZ and '??' can make it through this garbage system) so why do you act like Riot cares?
: Pyke is weak!
Is this a serious post {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: If it was all skill, then his win rate would be 100%, not 72%. No amount of skill would win you a game where everyone on your team hard fed and your mid laner afks at 7minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5i7jAZW1,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-09-19T00:21:18.096+0000) > > If it was all skill, then his win rate would be 100%, not 72%. No amount of skill would win you a game where everyone on your team hard fed and your mid laner afks at 7minutes. It was pretty much 100% when he was climbing silver-plat. He got the account to Master about 2 days ago, which is why the winrate went down. 4 days ago he was plat, and about 2 days before that, silver. He went Plat->Master in two days, pretty sure it's mostly skill. Also I said 'actually almost all skill'.
: Buff QSS stats, the item stats is so uneffecient!
It is quite unsatisfying to build Mercurial Scimitar because of how much gold you have to invest in the QSS itself. However, the gold value is situational. If you're really far ahead and the enemy has a Malzahar, or any other champion that can completely stop you with ONE BUTTON, then QSS has a value equal to all your items (because no matter how many items you have, it doesn't matter if you die before you can do anything). For a single moment, it can have a gold value of over 10k. If you're using it in short trades or something, you can make it worthless though.
: Annie Q with stun is so unfair
It's a single-target ability. It takes stacks for her to stun. If she has her stacks up (or close to up), you shouldn't really be engaging. In the first place, you shouldn't be wasting Zhonya's on the Q in most situations (better for predicting an Ult). Actually, why on earth did you even build Zhonya's against Annie? Annie's an AP champ. If you wanted a bruiser AP item then get Banshees....
: Gold-Diamond differences?
The biggest difference is absolute mastery of Micro play. I don't simply mean CS'ing and warding. For example, when your jungler comes to gank, a Diamond player is far more likely to have the proper approach timing (so as to not start as losing trade and risk getting turned onto, or lose too much health from minion aggro early on). Along with that, junglers in Gold will simply gank because the lane is pushed in, but sometimes won't consider the size of the enemy wave (ex. fighting at level 2 into a wave with 5-7 minion advantage can easily be a losing fight). Or considering how much gold/xp the laner 'may' lose for the 'chance' of getting a kill. Diamond players will do this 'properly'. Gold players will only know that they 'should' do this. All that needs to be considered just for GANKS. There're tons of other factors to consider. In high Elo (like, D1+), 'perfect Macro' will win every game. But in this mid elo where teammates won't do anything properly (ex. if you're ahead and your team is behind, you ask them to HOLD mid 4v5 while you solopush bot, and tell them to rotate to an objective if 2+ come to you, just for them to all die without doing any of that properly), Micro play is what really wins games.
: Got to Gold yesterday. Are you hard stuck Iron, Bronze or Silver and want to get out? Here's how.
Just letting you know, it's actually almost all skill, not luck. Streamers like Adrian Riven are doing an unranked-to-Challenger race and he's maintaining a 72% winrate overall. Climbing and hard carrying IS possible, but only if you know EVERYTHING to do. Also, Gold 4 in this season with the incredibly high ELO Inflation is about the same as Silver 2 last year. Congrats though.
: Can we delete janna already?
> [{quoted}](name=CmdSheppard,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JWjW9NE4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-18T13:29:18.812+0000) > > Engager > Disengager > Healer > Incredibly mobile > > 100% bullshit champ . > > Delete this travesty of a champ already. She actually doesn't really have an engage, unless you're below Gold4 and can't reliably dodge literally the slowest skillshot in the game. Her disengage is decent but not amazing like Thresh level. Her heal is ULT ONLY. Also her abilities all have a catch that balance them out. Q is easily predictable (has to be built up), W requires her to walk up (which will often do less damage than an ADC Auto, at similar range, so she gets outtraded), and her E starts at a 16 second cooldown. Also her only mobility is a movespeed buff that turns off if she uses her W.
Comentários de Rioters
: Just let Fiora ult towers if you are so desperate for her to be broken
Careful man, you're givin the balance team ideas. They might actually do it.
puśsý (NA)
: Is it just me, or does build diversity suck?
You can be experimental, you'll just get banned half the time for off-meta ideas and Riot will make an excuse saying you didn't communicate with teammates or something. Famously happened 4 or 5 times to streamers, particularly the highest mastery Singed player.
rujitra (NA)
: People will not get punished just for picking a champion and summoner spells. Otherwise, I could say you should be punished for (insert any champion/summoner spells you picked I disagree with here).
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=klqMAtd0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T19:14:20.056+0000) > > People will not get punished just for picking a champion and summoner spells. > > Otherwise, I could say you should be punished for (insert any champion/summoner spells you picked I disagree with here). There was a Singed player who was running support with smite (and VERY SUCCESSFUL btw) and despite winning games, he was banned for no reason. Riot gave a BS excuse full of lies, that he 'refused to communicate' (but that's not a real reason to ban, because otherwise everybody who mutes teammates should be banned by that theory). There ARE players who get banned for just locking in a certain pick, so quit lying.
: fun vs inting?
The issue is, if the player in question has one or two kills/assists, then it's suddenly too difficult for Riot to tell if they weren't trying. Even if the person in question AFK farms, intentionally backs off of easily defend-able turrets, and stay out of teamfights, it's heavy GRIEFING but Riot employees don't have the time to watch every game. They'll only ban if it's straight obvious inting, reported by multiple people.
yıff (NA)
: yasuo is seriously in need of a buff
Yasuo has possibly the highest DPS of any midlaner/toplaner, while also having the best mobility in the entire game aside from Riven. He has double crit chance, poke, a thick shield to defend against poke, an ability that hard counters 70% of the entire champion roster (any ranged thing ever), and multiple hard CC's (in his knockup and ult). He also has a free 50% armor pen after using his ult. What exactly needs a buff? His performance is proportional to your skill, more so than with ANY other champ. If you think he sucks, that says a lot.
CurS1VE (NA)
: To the "I'm Playing for Fun" excuse
Ranked games are where you play to win. Trolling/inting (and in some cases even off-Meta picks) are bannable there. But in normal games, people have fun in their own ways. A Yasuo main who wins less than half their games would probably be having more fun than if he were spamming Jinx ADC (currently 53.20% Winrate and 6.79% Banrate on champion.gg Plat+ at the time of writing) just to have the best odds of winning. A person playing Irelia ADC a ton in normals would probably be having a lot more fun than someone spamming Janna support just to try to win every game. If you're the type of person who feels an absolute need to win every single game, then your ego is far too fragile for a game where you might lose. You should try an MMO if you just never want to lose.
: People: Real talk. How do you guys even manage to get banned?
If you're unlucky and get reported by 3 or 4 people for no reason (like, maybe they think you're trolling when you're actually trying your best), you can just get automatically banned without saying a word. Apparently someone's gone out and proven this - a person with a report history will get 'reviewed' by Rioters but a person with like 3-4 reports that are just coincidental get instantly banned within minutes. Personally I can't attest because I've never been banned so it's not my experience, but when a person on the Boards mentioned this a moderator literally threatened to have them banned from boards because of 'spreading possible misinformation' - such loss of composure makes me think it's possible.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Ok, do me a math then. I'm playing Jayce, used it 23 times. How much health do I get? Are you able to calculate this in 2 seconds or less? All while focusing on the game. Because that's how much would it take to know if bonus health was displayed
> [{quoted}](name=ThePikol,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=71Q9vcJb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-09T13:01:41.578+0000) > > Ok, do me a math then. I'm playing Jayce, used it 23 times. How much health do I get? Are you able to calculate this in 2 seconds or less? All while focusing on the game. Because that's how much would it take to know if bonus health was displayed If you can't do 23 x 5 in about 2 seconds then you may as well go back to elementary school. I'm not trying to be mean but actual 3rd graders practice multiplication...
: Because Yuumi isn't a healer. She's an enchanter, and her heal isn't "just a heal". It's tied along with the MS Boost that she can keep going twice as long when tied in with someone. She's not meant to be the healer that Soraka and Nami tend to be, she's meant to help enable allies and supporting them from within. Granted, a lot of power seems hoisted into her ability to hide in allies, and that can be fixed with number changes, but the healing is a side-aspect. Not the core.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pPniWAsV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-03T08:26:35.299+0000) > > Because Yuumi isn't a healer. She's an enchanter, and her heal isn't "just a heal". It's tied along with the MS Boost that she can keep going twice as long when tied in with someone. She's not meant to be the healer that Soraka and Nami tend to be, she's meant to help enable allies and supporting them from within. Granted, a lot of power seems hoisted into her ability to hide in allies, and that can be fixed with number changes, but the healing is a side-aspect. Not the core. This isn't an MMO. There's no such thing as an enchanter here. Mage supports are either healer or shielder, you can't really name a single (non offensive) mage support that isn't. It's either heal, shield, or both (with the occasional movespeed buff here and there). Don't make things up, that reflects badly on the mods.
: Why are we compensating a nerf for Riven?
People who are salty about Riven just have no idea how huge an extra 4 CD on a champ is. Look at EVERY SINGLE FIGHTER in the ENTIRE GAME. IF you threw an extra 4 seconds on ANY basic ability on ANY fighter, they'd immediately be eating a huge nerf no matter what ability that is, and the entire playerbase that mains the champ would be thrown into chaos without compensation. Everybody who's whining about an otherwise balanced champ (who has actually been considered a troll pick for MANY YEARS until conqueror came out) aren't actually complaining that Riven's unbalanced. They just don't like playing against her, and it really shows.
drash79 (NA)
: We'll need cross the board Bruiser nerfs if the new conqueror goes live
Actually the situation is quite the opposite. Bruisers now need across the board BUFFS to remain viable. This new conqueror can now be brought on any ADC or mage, and it will be way better on them. Melee's gain virtually no benefit over ranged champions of picking conqueror (except that it lasts 5 seconds longer of not hitting an enemy, but come on, what ranged champion will stop attacking for over 3 seconds?) This bruiser keystone is now becoming a keystone for ALL champions, and is better on EVERY class of champions except bruisers. They'll be sunk into the dirt without buffs to keep them viable.
godyoonmin (EUNE)
: i cant win ranked
If it makes you feel better, literally about 10 times this last month I had to play against an enemy team that got triple infernals. Every time I happened to have a bad jungler.
: People said the same fucking thing about Jhin. Literally. I'm not kidding. "Oh his Q is just Katarina's" "Oh his Trap is just Caitlyns" "Oh his Ult is just Xerath." It's not about the individual abilities that matter, it's how they all work together to make a unique playstyle that no other champion has. Zoe's W looks the same as Ahri's, but it does not play the same in how it's used. And it's not exactly random. Sylas looks like Riot's first attempt to legitimately make an AP bruiser. Bruisers, due to their close proximity and Melee-ness, require Mobility, CC, and some form of defense steroid to keep them in lane/fights. Considering a lack of legitimate AP fighter items, I can see why they'd go for both a Heal and a Shield. You're also trying to say that X doesn't need X things, but what exactly do you know about design? I know this card gets used a lot "YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING SHUT MOUTH ECKS DEE", but relatively, who are you in saying that X doesn't need Y? From just an ethos perspective, there's really nothing here to convince me why you're right, and your only argument is "he overloaded", which isn't really an argument, as it is a statement.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K6ozvV7e,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-09T08:58:23.662+0000) > > People said the same fucking thing about Jhin. Literally. I'm not kidding. > > "Oh his Q is just Katarina's" > "Oh his Trap is just Caitlyns" > "Oh his Ult is just Xerath." > > It's not about the individual abilities that matter, it's how they all work together to make a unique playstyle that no other champion has. Zoe's W looks the same as Ahri's, but it does not play the same in how it's used. And it's not exactly random. Sylas looks like Riot's first attempt to legitimately make an AP bruiser. Bruisers, due to their close proximity and Melee-ness, require Mobility, CC, and some form of defense steroid to keep them in lane/fights. Considering a lack of legitimate AP fighter items, I can see why they'd go for both a Heal and a Shield. > > You're also trying to say that X doesn't need X things, but what exactly do you know about design? I know this card gets used a lot "YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING SHUT MOUTH ECKS DEE", but relatively, who are you in saying that X doesn't need Y? From just an ethos perspective, there's really nothing here to convince me why you're right, and your only argument is "he overloaded", which isn't really an argument, as it is a statement. To be completely fair, Riot doesn't necessarily know the game better than their playerbase. Take toplane for example. It's a complete mess up there, nobody knows what's going on, there's about 60 toplane champions out there (every other role is like 15-25 picks). Every time something happens in the game to toplane it's never fixed because Riot literally doesn't have a toplaner on their balancing or design teams. A bigger issue is many Riot employees admit that they don't play the game, but say 'I don't think I need to play the game to understand it.' The issue is, "Balancing a MOBA" is NOT some professional field like for example, medicine. In fact the designers and balancers in Riot don't have experience in other MOBAs that are actually applicable here. In the case of medicine, you DO need to be a doctor to know medicine. However in this case it's more like designing a sweater that's uncomfortable and itchy as heck. They can say something like "I designed it, I don't need to try it to know it better than anybody else." But everybody who tries it on will know it feels awful, and can see the flaws that the designers will never. There's a professional field in graphic design, software production, etc. But there is NO field in 'balancing MOBAs', and balancing other games like FPS and MMO games simply aren't applicable here. Thus the argument from ethos is invalid, because they literally don't have a higher standing in authority than any other person who knows how to write a line of code. For another analogy, it's like cooking food that you will never taste. Now at the highest levels of cooking, understanding of chemistry and gastronomy (particularly having such degrees in gastronomy) bring you authority. But for every diner level chef, you can't cook a piece of crap and serve it expecting people to like it, then when somebody says 'I think this part is bad' or 'this part is gross', the chef says 'WELL I MADE IT SO I KNOW BEST'. That arrogance is what loses the consumer in the first place.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Rindin14 (NA)
: Are tanks ever the right choice?
Tanks are not really ever as viable anymore because of a misconception. Lots of people say something like 'we need a tank' or 'we have no tank', but what does a tank truly offer? Definitely not damage. What about tankiness? The enemies can just choose to not attack you. You're not a threat anyway. The key is CROWD CONTROL. This is what makes Mao'Kai a strong champion, along with picks like Sion and in some cases Malphite. Tanks are never good because they're tanky - it's because they can crap down tons of CC's over a fight. Bruisers can do that too, but tanks do it more consistently since it takes more time for them to die. If you can just not die instantly, bruisers with CC >> tanks with CC. There was an ungodly tank meta where some people would even flex with a full team of tanks, but now there's too much high damage, true damage, and recently even SHIELD SHREDDING (Irelia passive 300% damage to shields?) that it'll never happen again.
: Why is it that Jax is never getting nerfed??
Tbh it's because there are enough champions that can sh*t all over him that they don't care about the champions he absolutely crushes. Champs like Fiora get cucked at the fact that her parry is 0.75 seconds and his stun can be held for 2.5. Her Q and her E just disappear in front of his dodges and literally nothing aside from her W can do damage to him during this time. It's extremely easy for him to just turn it up when he sees Fiora sliding up. Riven takes a dump all over him by just using a W+AA+Q combo right after every stun, or just shielding the stun, or even doing both.
Comentários de Rioters
: Is ARAM Rigged?
Yeah it's pretty clearly rigged tbh. I've been matched against unranked Bronze level players when my wins were lower than losses, but when my wins were higher than losses I've actually played against challenger players with stacked teams. Winrate should NOT be 50/50 if a player is skilled - the same way Challenger players that play in normals definitely win way more than they lose. IN TERMS OF CHAMPIONS ALONE it should be 50-50, but not when including skill. Winrate is 50-50 assuming you're completely average, yet everyone has a 50-50 winrate. It's definitely made to put you approximately even.
: The Nexus fight in Nexus Blitz is EXTREMELY unfair
The issue is, the sudden death walking nexus's far, far favor the losing side. If things are pushed to their side, the 'winning' team needs to all dive way into their base to have a chance to win. The losing side basically doesn't need to move from under their towers. If the losing team is pushed in, the winning team's nexus literally walks into their towers. There's nothing skillful about that. Even if the 'winning side' wins all events, the argument that the losing team deserves to win because they 'lasted long enough' is really silly and stupid. In normal, balananced SR games (well at least compared to this mode), the losing team needs to actually come ahead of the winning team. A losing team shouldn't instantly win because they lasted long enough. All they need to do is camp under towers. Nothing about that means they deserved to win. In normal games, even with an advantage the winning team needs to find opportunities to make plays and close out the game. Competitive games can last over an hour easily because of this, and the vast majority of games end with less than around like, 20 kills on either side. NB on the other hand literally says, 'if you can't find an opportunity to win in this next minute you instantly lose, your nexus will walk into their base.'
Pewverie (NA)
: "You left during champion select" and lost lp for that when i didn't leave???
The same thing just happened to me, I already locked in my champ and a teammate failed to choose a champ by the time it hit 0 but it said that I left, and took away LP.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Are we supposed to believe "Stormrazor" is an adc item
Tbh all toplane fighters are gonna use it on each other (now you get crit Riven in one item, all champs like her can suddenly wipe carries more easily) Why do assassins even need this crit anyway? Why is riot giving all assassins this broke af item that'll wipe literally all champs twice as fast?
Comentários de Rioters
: Is fleet footwork rune or phase rush rune better on fiora?
If you had to choose between the two, go for fleet. The movespeed together with your passive gives more than enough to proc your ult easily and the sustain is really valuable. The only time I'd go for phase rush is against something ridiculous like Nasus with his 5 second slow. That said, on Fiora you should really be bringing Press the Attack in offensive matchups, Grasp (bruiser Fiora can stack tons of health), or the current meta high-elo stone, Klepto.
: Because he isnt
To be fair, with the removal of sight on stealth champions (RIP Pink Ward), his synergy with duskblade gives him an easy 1k+ dmg on a stealth W proc in one hit. Not to mention, he has 440% AD scaling on a high movespeed ult. With little need to build anything apart from armor shred and pen, there's no way to build against him or avoid his damage without an instant cleanse+flash. The only counters would be an extremely thick AOE shield (Chogath + Locket or Karma's Ult Shield) or a Poppy block. There aren't 'actual' counters to him in the sense that he can't be stopped or avoided without these specific things.

Ventace

Nível 233 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão