: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates There will be a store with lower priced things for you to spend your prestige points on.
> [{quoted}](name=Lewd Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=llcifUqE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T16:02:42.530+0000) > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates > There will be a store with lower priced things for you to spend your prestige points on. When?
Comentários de Rioters
Baka Red (EUNE)
: In step 2 you have the option to not dodge, play the game to the end and see if he actually trolls, if he does, you can report him and potentially get him punished. You could have stopped it there. Yes, if he was actual troll, you had lost more LPs, but statistically it is the enemy team that has trolls more often than your own team. Therefore you win more often 'thanks to' the trolls in the enemy team, than lose 'due to' the trolls in your team. Play instead of whining and report the trolls. PS: Report also those who threaten to troll but play properly during the match. Threats of trolling aren't nice, and those will get them punished at some point too.
You losing LP for other people intentionally trolling is not fair in any case. Riot should actually be giving LP back to people if they find their report to be valid, but this would get too complicated. So at least let us report them WITHOUT having to waste 30-45min. If people are repeatedly reported for trolling in lobby then they are making a pattern of it and deserve punishment. If you don't want to be punished, don't threaten to troll. It's not rocket science, and I should know since I have that degree.
: Reporting players from lobby
This needs to happen. Too many times people try to force dodges in ranked lobbies by intentionally trolling the pick. They know people don't want to lose LP due to a guaranteed loss, so they play chicken trying to make others take the penalty. Especially bad if you are in promos, since you get LP taken away if you dodge. You have created a no win situation: lose LP for dodging or lose LP for losing when someone is throwing intentionally. There needs to be a mechanism for reporting pre and post game lobby behavior; right now people are treating it like open season because they know support only sees the text in-game, so they can be a toxic as they want in the lobbies.
harubun (NA)
: it's either that or people dodging as soon as you highlight senna, people banning senna just because someone in their team wants her, trolling because someone picked senna, etc {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
How did you put that Soraka in there?
: Can't touch league for a week now that Senna's been released.
I have experienced 10 failed lobbies in 15 min because as soon as one person locks Senna someone else dodges. Normal queue is impossible right now.
Comentários de Rioters
: TFT 3 stars
There is enough of a luck issue with the opponent getting more 2 stars than you do sooner. If they have 3 stars and you still have 1 stars then you just lose with nothing you can do. So yes at that point the rng has decided the match without any player input, and you just have to pray it evens out later on or you will keep uncontrollably losing just because they have higher units.
Void2258 (NA)
: Self-cast button
There appears to be a function called "quick cast with indicator + self cast" that will cast on me unless I am on a target. This would basically give me the functionality I want, but there is no way to set this as the primary behavior. The best I can do is quick cast with indicators using the toggle to treat the primary buttons this way. Can we get a toggle for "quick cast with indicator + self cast"?
Comentários de Rioters
: Team Fight Tactics "Changes"
You have to get used to it. There are less 2 synergies and more 3 synergies, and some synergies that don't scale to late game. You have to get used to not always rushing 4 knights anymore.
: @Riot: TFT UI Enhancements
Having better scouting methods would be nice. Can we get a tab display like in league where it shows what everyone has?
jovack (NA)
: 3 day Orb reset is a bit excessive
I have already burned through all the quests and am now sitting on a full orb waiting 3 days for reset. With ranked off, other than practice I have no reason to play TFT right now since I get no rewards and no EXP for champion capsules. They have disincentivized daily play in an attempt to not turn off people who don't play all the time.
Abandon (OCE)
: First Impressions of new TFT
My only problem with the current setup is it's very counter heavy, but we still don't have a good way to scout. It's way to easy to get hard countered and not be able to recover because you can't easily see the opponent setup. Can we please get a tab listing like in league that shows what everyone has in one place?
IHuntYou (EUNE)
: Ways to Improve Experience
I was just about to post about how the system has too few things to do, especially with the orbs being 3 days instead of 1. I have already burned through all the quests and it's 3 days till my next orb. Also there needs to be an indicator in game of when the quests come up again; I don't know when the reset is. We need more stuff.
: Patch 9.22 notes
Mordekaiser's q still needs an indicator.
: 2200 tokens will get you 100. They're also given through each event pass this year (Each one has given 25 tokens), the anniversary event (gave another 25 I believe), and you can buy certain bundles of crates to get some (I believe the 10-pack of masterwork chests gives 13 points).
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wHoTea1T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-05T03:34:44.275+0000) > > 2200 tokens will get you 100. They're also given through each event pass this year (Each one has given 25 tokens), the anniversary event (gave another 25 I believe), and you can buy certain bundles of crates to get some (I believe the 10-pack of masterwork chests gives 13 points). So basically they are worthless to me since I can never get enough to buy anything with them. Even if I spent real money I don't have, there is no way to get the amount I would need to not have any left over.
: I enjoy scouting enemy comps and positions, to try and outplay a blitz or know if I need to spread out my items because of hextech and whatnot. However, I feel like for the purpose of knowing 'who is buying what champs/synergies', checking all 7 other boards is difficult to do quickly. A Tab-toggle scoreboard that simply shows _which_ champs other players have, similar to how the results screen shows it, would be extremely beneficial to being able to know if you should pivot rangers or gunslingers behind your nobles.
Yes please. Anything to help make this more feasible. The current system is simply impractical and takes both too long and is too awkward to scout effectively
Palaven (NA)
: "Keep an eye on what your opponents are building and find the open synergies for maximum success." This is the biggest fundamental issue with TFT unless a UI is integrated so you can quickly see how many of each unit is taken. Jumping around and scouting from player to player is very intensive and not fun whatsoever.
I agree with this. The current interface and timing restrictions do not facilitate this and it is very hard to do effectively.
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.22 notes
Have you changed the carousel to show stats and types and to prevent accidental "you got too close" selections?
Comentários de Rioters
Neelem (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] Mordekaiser rework Q does not not have a smart cast indicator
I add my voice to this. Everything else with him has an indicator. I keep coming up slightly short on things.
Comentários de Rioters
: RNG indeed
You can go from 1st place to last place in consecutive games just because you didn't roll RNG well. you can lose simply because you can't get silvers to show up, or because others got golds. If your enemy can get the item and champ combination right there is no counter. All of this is pure luck.
: remove carousels
Drafting is fine, but the carousel is not. It has 3 major issues: 1. Collision detection. Because you choose by running over the champ you want, the fact that collision does not match the legend in all cases leads to incorrect selections. 2. Lack of information. Everywhere else in the game you can see type and class for champs and mouse over tooltips for items. In the carousel you have to memorize. 3. Time. Especially the first carousel is too short; people can actually load in after they have gotten randomed by it. Drafting needs to be done using the cards like in every other part of the game. Clicking on what you want eliminates collision accidents, shows information, and you can have them on screen longer. Using the LL as pawns is stupid in general. It's bad for the carousel and it's pointless for item collection; just give them to us. They are just trying to force their cutesy mascots to have a function; just have them stand off to the side and look cute, they don't need to do anything but emote.
: The memorization issue is less important to me, but I understand why it's frustrating for some players--especially when they're first starting. I think around 25-30 games you could have 80-90% of units and items memorized and the only thing left is memorizing item combos and set bonuses (which you could have about half of. Of course, this curve will be somewhat different for everyone, but the point I'm trying to convey is that it's like League in general: There's a lot to memorize and the only real "cure" is to just play more.
> [{quoted}](name=Häßlich,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=TNGAd2mJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-27T00:08:22.456+0000) > > The memorization issue is less important to me, but I understand why it's frustrating for some players--especially when they're first starting. I think around 25-30 games you could have 80-90% of units and items memorized and the only thing left is memorizing item combos and set bonuses (which you could have about half of. Of course, this curve will be somewhat different for everyone, but the point I'm trying to convey is that it's like League in general: There's a lot to memorize and the only real "cure" is to just play more. League has memorization because you are doing everything in real time. TFT doesn't need that since you have some time and the info you need (at least the class and type) could be shown with symbols or other methods during the carousel. We see the info everywhere else in the game., they can and should also show it in the carousel. It's not that they can't show it due to time, it's that they don't bother to show it.
: My issues with TFT--probably not alone in them
The carousel rounds also have the issue that, unlike any other point in the game, you can't look anything up. You have to remember what every champion does, their class and origin, and all the item icons and effects. It becomes memorization and not strategy, especially with issues getting to the champion you want and collision issues (get a bit too close and you select by accident). I certainly agree with you on the randomness issue, especially with the emphasis placed on getting level ups (2 and 3 stars). If you can't get at least full 2 stars you generally have no chance, and you have to break your own comps to get out 1 star champs and have to hope you get anything to work with. If you can't get 2 stars by crugs, you will probably lose and there is nothing you can do about it.
Void2258 (NA)
: Randomness is too big a factor
Too much depends on how many two stars you have. I just lost 2 placement matches because even out to crugs I couldn't get even 1 2 star champion due to bad rolls. The game is just too dependent on leveled up champions. The game would work better without leveling at all. Then it would be about your COMP and not your luck, because you would only have the champion choice and not the luck of getting the same champion over and over that would determine your victory. I'm not losing to my opponents, I am losing to the rng.
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.21 notes
Is there an way we could have changes to carousel? It's too easy to get "too close" to a champ while trying to go around to get who you want and select them by mistake. Also, everywhere else in the game we can check stats for champs and items, but in the carousel it's all about memorization. The opening carousel is also too fast; half the time it ends before I can reach my pick and I get random.
Comentários de Rioters
Kei143 (NA)
: It won't get to that point. Next patch they will cycle out the current set of champions and put in a new set. Plus 60 champs is pretty much the max they can go.
Also the other problem is how hard it is to select the right champ. I have lost multiple games because my LL got 'too close' to a champ and picked it with no way to put it back and get what I meant. What I would actually suggest is using the cards they have. Make a carousel using cards (ie have them scroll past in the normal location), then all the data is there and (as long as you scroll, don't snap) you can easily and reliably select what you mean to select. Of course still racing to get what you want based on health.
Void2258 (NA)
: Randomness is too big a factor
It's also too hard for most of the game to see what positioning your opponent is using, so that too is mostly down to luck.
Comentários de Rioters
Kei143 (NA)
: It won't get to that point. Next patch they will cycle out the current set of champions and put in a new set. Plus 60 champs is pretty much the max they can go.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=L86WcQYy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:00:18.459+0000) > > It won't get to that point. > > Next patch they will cycle out the current set of champions and put in a new set. > > Plus 60 champs is pretty much the max they can go. Memorization is still memorization. It doesn't matter if you have to memorize 60 new things on top of or instead of 60 old things, it still makes your performance based on memorization. If you don't want the gamer to depend on memorization, the carousel needs to be presented in a way that makes the information accessible.
: Items and champions can be learned, but extra information is of course even better. I am more worried about the POV of the carousel. The view and path of your little legend gets distorted on the top left and top right of the carousel, meaning you can aim for a certain champion but end up with the champion next to it because for some reason the legens touched it? It seems like when you touch Mordekaiser instead of the circle beneath him then you end up with mordekaiser. This is especially difficult whn you try to get a smal champion (Veigar) whi is nect to a big champion (Mordekaiser).
> [{quoted}](name=Sunney Drake,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=L86WcQYy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T07:06:33.053+0000) > > Items and champions can be learned, but extra information is of course even better. > I am more worried about the POV of the carousel. > The view and path of your little legend gets distorted on the top left and top right of the carousel, meaning you can aim for a certain champion but end up with the champion next to it because for some reason the legens touched it? > It seems like when you touch Mordekaiser instead of the circle beneath him then you end up with mordekaiser. > This is especially difficult whn you try to get a smal champion (Veigar) whi is nect to a big champion (Mordekaiser). I agree about the perspective. As I stated seeing who the champs are is an issue. As for learning, for NOW it's possible, but we will be adding more and more stuff. How comfortable will you be remembering it all when there are twice ans many champs? 3 times? At what point does the game become memorization more than anything because this one part has no information available?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Void2258 (NA)
: How do you get to the other pings?
Why the hell is Ward Here not on the ping wheel?
Comentários de Rioters
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Void2258,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=1FEEN03w,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-03T21:29:47.275+0000) > > Spotlights are about teaching/reminding people how champions work. They can't do that if they are wrong or nonexistent. Though they had miniature spotlights of sorts during the patch notes for some of those various champions, back when they did class updates, so they have videos displaying what they do. Plus, in client there's the champion pages that give details on each ability and a preview of it for all champions, so it's not like people are completely blind before choosing something.
If you go looking for videos, you are going to find the champion spotlights, not random patch video 327. Which means you are going to get incorrect information.
: Champion spotlights are for VGUs and new champions. Xin Zhao, Maokai, Sejuani, and Zac didn't receive real VGUs, and Lux, Rumble, Annie, Amumu, and Veigar, etc, are _also_ not new champions or VGUs.
Spotlights are about teaching/reminding people how champions work. They can't do that if they are wrong or nonexistent.
Comentários de Rioters
: I CAN'T OPEN MY CLIENT
I also have this. Tried to login and all I have is a blank black rectangle. Which is more than I got the first few times I tried to reinstall, when it immediately reported corruption and repair failure. Oh and I can't submit a ticket because I have to login to support, but the login button doesn't do anything.
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: Yeah, community is shit, never gonna not be shit though because internet.
I've been in plenty of games, both before and after league, including competitive games, where this kind of thing never happened. It's not "because internet". That's just an excuse to not do anything to fix it.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Patch 6.8 notes
I've been saying that Quickcast with indicators should be default since Season 2.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Void2258

Nível 50 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão