: Champions that make the game very unfun
{{champion:245}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:141}}
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot adds your Region to Legends of Runeterra. Which four champions are in it? GO!
**IXTAL **region _ZYRA_ - Spawns a 1 health 1 dmg plant after every turn {{champion:143}} _NEEKO_ - Creates a clone of herself that doubles her original card hp/dmg {{champion:518}} _QIYANA_ - picks an element and either freezes enemies cards, does fire damage to a unit or the player or makes her cards invisible to the enemy player for 1 turn. {{champion:246}} _NIDALEE_ - Throws a 5 dmg spear magic spell directly at enemy player {{champion:76}}
Shìo (EUW)
: I was finally lucky and drew Championship Ryze out of the 10 years orb and then this happened...
> [{quoted}](name=Shìo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TvQQLPeM,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-25T16:18:34.839+0000) > > About 2 days ago I received the 10 years orb without any expectations whatsoever. My luck with these orbs hasn't been that great so I casually opened it and clicked through the items that I received, when suddenly Championship Ryze popped up! I took a picture full of excitement to share it with my friends on WhatsApp. https://imgur.com/SHKcINv > > To show off my collection of skin shards over the years, I've also sent them a picture of my inventory, which clearly shows Championship Ryze in it. https://imgur.com/PdhdEND > > The next day I've finally made up my mind to log into League and craft that skin, since it was indeed one of those skins that I wanted to play. When I opened up my inventory the Ryze skin was suddenly gone! > https://imgur.com/FIl15tS > I also haven't crafted anything yet as you can tell by the amount of essence that didn't change from my previous picture. > > I decided to contact the Riot support to look into this issue and the support told me that "Championship Ryze is a skin that shouldn't be available through crafting" and that he would give me a masterwork chest as a compensation. And to all my luck this is what I got from it ... SRSLY? > https://imgur.com/CzkPQOq > https://imgur.com/0DAo0dB > > At this point I was quite upset and sad: not only did they take away a skin, that was more valuable to me because I got it out of my own LUCK, but also weren't able to compensate for it correctly. > > Thanks Rito for nothing. > > Edit: I've reached out to another support and explained this whole issue again. He literally told me that he just crafted Championship Ryze himself LOL He then unlocked the skin for me as well free of charge. https://imgur.com/dWKp9Ha My question is, what instant messenger program are you using to directly connect with and chat with RIOT???
: Coven Cassiopeia
Zyra would do equally as well. My vote is new cass & Zyra skins ASAP
: You can produce such an amount of arena skins for TFT but won't even bother with skins for the Rift?
Comentários de Rioters
: Camille advice please
I guess no one plays her {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Camille advice please
Would be very appreciated - I want to learn her but I'm getting stomped with her.
Comentários de Rioters
: lol or you're ganking at a bad time. But that's not of my business, is it?
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xnJrrJ1w,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T13:47:54.908+0000) > > lol or you're ganking at a bad time. But that's not of my business, is it? BAD SALTY ADC THAT ALWAYS BLAMES HIS SUPPORT DETECTED
: The best mage players can still be destroyed by an okay assassin/bruiser.
Comentários de Rioters
: Hello GD, I think it's time for a fun positivity selfie thread!
: You're stuck in "elo hell" because you're blaming your teammates instead of actually improving. Elo hell is a myth. It doesn't exist. You're just at your skillcap and you're blaming your team instead of trying to actually improve.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=slo9v4cR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T14:24:15.712+0000) > > You're stuck in "elo hell" because you're blaming your teammates instead of actually improving. > > Elo hell is a myth. It doesn't exist. You're just at your skillcap and you're blaming your team instead of trying to actually improve. So we're all going to pretend like it doesn't matter if you have 4 inting teammates that dont ward or do objectves, if you're good? You can still climb ez with an entire team thats inting and an afk? That's what we're all saying?
: They start in somewhere plat-low diamond That doesn't really change much. Most masters-challengers breeze through silver-gold with something like 90% winrate when playing on smurf accounts
So we're all going to pretend like it doesn't matter if you have 4 inting teammates that dont ward or do objectves, if you're good? You can still climb ez with an entire team thats inting and an afk? That's what we're all saying?
: Do people that are Master & Challenger have to start over each season?
So we're all going to pretend like it doesn't matter if you have 4 inting teammates that dont ward or do objectves, if you're good? You can still climb ez with an entire team thats inting and an afk? That's what we're all saying?
: Do people that are Master & Challenger have to start over each season?
High rank players talk about how "easy" it is to climb, and aren't stuck with inting teammates. I feel like everyone single person should be forced to place in silver or lower.
usul1202 (NA)
: Top tiers down to like, d2-3 place into plat 1.
I feel like everyone should start at the bottom. People are that are stuck in elo hell are in purgatory because of other bad players.
: Do people that are Master & Challenger have to start over each season?
Just wondering if it's a fair playing field for all players ( especially players stuck in elo hell due to other people sabotaging their games over and over again ) when new seasons are launched.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Some guy called me a "dumb wh*re* and other horrifically degrading names ....
Imagine that, 15 downvotes. I'm truly shocked at the reaction from the boards. /end sarcasm
: Some guy called me a "dumb wh*re* and other horrifically degrading names ....
Very interesting to see a bunch of replies here saying "You could have just muted him" when a week ago someone made a thread on here about why people shouldn't be banned because of toxic chat because the mute button exists, and it was FILLED with people saying that they shouldn't have to mute, and mute is not a solution. :)
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > for no other reason than him assuming I'm a female **_( which I am )_** The fact that you say it here makes me think you likely just announced it in all chat in game too when the game started, so I doubt that player "Assumed" it
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VZHbWWiF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T17:59:14.492+0000) > > The fact that you say it here makes me think you likely just announced it in all chat in game too when the game started, so I doubt that player "Assumed" it Or, this might sound crazy, it MAY be because my name is Elf **CHICK** Perhaps thats why I assumed it was safe to assume he knew. No I didn't announce it, but typical victim blaming at it's finest.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: /dev: Let’s Talk About URF
Let's talk about Zyra needing a new skin or like literally any attention from Riot at all
: Are they from the Legends of Runeterra game? Where did you find the art pieces? I wanna find Karma's ones too. They are amazing.
https://cdn1.sixmorevodka.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/08000602/KARMA.jpg?webp=0 https://cdn1.sixmorevodka.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/15154635/KARMA-L02.jpg?webp=0
: Fae Bladetwirler (from Legends of Runeterra)
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=urlLONr9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-16T13:45:41.357+0000) > > I would be very happy if this became a champ. Its a yordle Ionian. And she looks cool! https://i.imgur.com/OHjYD6V.jpg
Comentários de Rioters
: JK I bug fixed it until I forced a login. I'm good now.
> [{quoted}](name=Odyssey Sona,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gg7xGo4q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T03:19:24.399+0000) > > JK I bug fixed it until I forced a login. I'm good now. ?? How???
: Why? I've been wondering this for the longest time...
I'd love a reason. I'm normally a top tier zyra and completely unable to carry games on my new account as her because I have no good runes and no good summoner spells and she feels terrible to play.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: *just to buy the skins, play 5 games tops, then leave again Lmao I feel it
Comentários de Rioters
: One of the biggest problems would be how she would work without pets, because a jungler that has to clear a camp before an ability comes online is a problem Its really cool and I like the idea but she has a similar problem to {{champion:143}} + {{champion:74}} where her deployables will either be to strong and take too long to kill or too weak and die immediately like {{champion:90}} she should probably have some sort of ability like how {{champion:246}} has her base Q otherwise she'd just get her camps denied by the likes of {{champion:35}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:121}} Beyond that she seems to fit in between a {{champion:427}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:141}} .... Kayn because of a requirement to come online, zyra and azir because of managing deployable champions and Pyke because AD while having a supportive ability..... all of that seems really hard to balance All in all i think its really cool in concept it would just need some looking into to get the numbers right, and to find out how to have a viable jungle pressure
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=lLH4Rpst,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-01T10:58:41.094+0000) > > One of the biggest problems would be how she would work without pets, because a jungler that has to clear a camp before an ability comes online is a problem > Its really cool and I like the idea but she has a similar problem to {{champion:143}} + {{champion:74}} where her deployables will either be to strong and take too long to kill or too weak and die immediately like {{champion:90}} > she should probably have some sort of ability like how {{champion:246}} has her base Q otherwise she'd just get her camps denied by the likes of {{champion:35}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:121}} > Beyond that she seems to fit in between a {{champion:427}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:141}} .... Kayn because of a requirement to come online, zyra and azir because of managing deployable champions and Pyke because AD while having a supportive ability..... all of that seems really hard to balance > > All in all i think its really cool in concept it would just need some looking into to get the numbers right, and to find out how to have a viable jungle pressure I'm sorry, what? Did you actually just imply that Zyra's plants take too long to kill!? LOL? As if any melee champ can't 1 shot them immediately when they're spawned?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Sukishoo (NA)
: Cats vs Dogs - Rengar, Yorick, Fizz and Corki!
Naalith (NA)
: They actually did it
Zyra would have been 10 time better for this skin concept.
: Unpopular opinion but not all doggos are a good boy
SWOOSH over everyones heads. Go look at the cats vs dogs skins just released.
: > [{quoted}](name=DNGSkitty RAWR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WIIVakR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:44:31.609+0000) > > Kda was a 3 person skin line about a female pop band. Cats verse dogs is an entire event, with a separate map, skins and missions. KDA was an event, hence the missions that pooled with it. also there was the oddessy event having jinx and sona, the vs event riven, etc
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WIIVakR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:46:19.023+0000) > > KDA was an event, hence the missions that pooled with it. also there was the oddessy event having jinx and sona, the vs event riven, etc Odyssey had male champs included. You're missing the point here. The whole event cats verse dogs theme is cute and girly, but they chose to not include female champs, and it makes zero sense, considering this event is practically aimed toward female players.
: > [{quoted}](name=DNGSkitty RAWR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WIIVakR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:38:24.538+0000) > > Fizz, Rengar, Yorick, and Corki. Okay, I'm just gonna say that Crazy Cat Yorick has been a fan requested skin for YEARS. He deserves this. The other 3 I'm genuinely lost as to how those will be implemented especially since Rengar is already a gigantic cat man.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WIIVakR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:45:42.321+0000) > > Okay, I'm just gonna say that Crazy Cat Yorick has been a fan requested skin for YEARS. He deserves this. > > The other 3 I'm genuinely lost as to how those will be implemented especially since Rengar is already a gigantic cat man. Except I designed and submitted a crazy cat lady Zyra skin concept and resubmitted 3 times a year, the first year Zyra came out.
: Cats vs Dogs skins event only for male champions??? Seriously?
Kda was a 3 person skin line about a female pop band. Cats verse dogs is an entire event, with a separate map, skins and missions.
: Which champions got skins?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9WIIVakR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:36:12.833+0000) > > Which champions got skins? Fizz, Rengar, Yorick, and Corki.
Exibir mais

Vulvarine

Nível 46 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão