Comentários de Rioters
: I think its more the fact not so much his kda, but his teammates kda (spefically, deaths), aka feeding their laners to where he can't do anything. I remember a game where we got an autofill jg that fed the {{champion:2}} to where no one could kill him, and I could kill anyone else
That would only be true if the evidence didnt show otherwise. The mere fact that in 3 games he had a total of 5 assists and 2 of those games he had 0 assists shows his play style. As a mid laner if you win your lane and do not roam to help spread your lead then you winning lane means nothing. if you see your other lanes falling behind and do not try to help them then you have no right to complain. Its a team game. i mean even his comment in the chat saying " 3 v 5 :) i dont help toxic players" shows that he was intentionally avoiding fights , avoiding fights protecting his kda. Just to come to the boards and complain "hey i did good, how am i supposed to win with team like this?" Yeah you padded your kda buy afk pushing/farming while your team fight out numbered because you intentionally chose not to help them.
: So how do you win these games ? Can someone tell me ?
I hate when people try to argue KDA. Stop acting like someone cant play a game and end with a good KDA and at the same time be part of the reason the team lost the game. There are more factors that go into winning and losing than KDA. For one.....no one should complain about others KDA unless they NEVER have a bad game themselves. And by looking at your match history I see games that you had a bad KDA and the team won the game so these are games you didnt deserve to win but won anyway. So the trade off is there. you will win games you shouldnt have and you will lose games you should of won. Its just the way it is. Also, other than KDA, what else did you focus on? If you won lane did you try to spread that lead into other lanes by helping gank or get objectives? Or did you just MIA ping and auto push while spamming chat complaining to your team about their feeding? This is what I usually see when I go back and look at games of people arguing KDA. And the number 1 sign before you even go look into the details of the game is by looking at their assists. They argue KDA while having the least or 1 of the least assists on the team. Which means you wasnt helping in the fights and your KDA is made up of only the times the fight came to you in your lane. 2 of your 3 screenshots you had 0 assists. you just showed us 3 games where in 3 games you had a total of 5 assists. If you are winning lane it does no good if you dont go try to help your team when they need it. You cant expect to just do good and win when its a TEAM game. i mean everyone has been in or seen games where someone with like 27 kills still loses because all they do is just try to chase kills and ignore their team when they are getting wiped out.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: This strat is already being used by everyone is high gold. game is all about 3* units right now.
Well lets just put that myth to bed right now http://prntscr.com/q6fg2u This game this guy had SIX 3* units and almost had a 7th. I had NONE. We was the final 2 left and he had 50hp while I had 6hp. I won the game. 3* champs mean nothing if you dont have a comp. My last 20 games I have 12 top 4 finishes with 8 of them 1st place. I never target just getting 3* champs. I target champs for the comp I want and if I dont see them i hold the gold and only roll off the interest after 50 gold. if my hp drops under 35 and i still need a certain champ or need to get to level 9 then ill start roll however much i need to do to it.
Comentários de Rioters
: Place your bets people: Do you think Aphelios is going to go down in history as the lowest win rate champion during release window?
I dont know. My cousin lost his middle finger while feeding the goats. he teared up when he seen this champ doesnt need the E button. He said hes gonna return to league and 1 trick the hell out of it.
: Aphelios Kit Primer
Umm yeahh..... Why does reading this make me feel like I need to go back to school for my masters degree just to play this champ? Give me simple point n click Teemo type champ damnit!
: > [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=jQ5EGhlO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-20T01:14:45.147+0000) > > people are getting free worlds tokens. Riot needs to make it to where these people at least have to click or something, like 5 min of no mouse movement then you get no tokens. Make these jerks at least have to stay near the computer, not just load in and go do whatever then come back 35 min later and ruin another game. How are they ruinning your game? Making it easier for you to get first place? HOW THERE THEY NOT PLAY TO MAKE YOU GET 8th PLACE. BASTARDSSSSSSSS. I for one cant wait for ranked and only have 7 afk people in my games. Give all them afks to me i will take them all.
Ahh I see, thats the difference between you and me. I like to earn my wins, not have them handed to me.
VvVVvV (NA)
: Whats The Point Of Ranked Being Up When Season Is Over?
Yup, its confirmed, no point in playing ranked in mid season. 3 games, 1st game a inting fizz whos reason for inting was because "season over." and 3rd game a afk fiora who at level 5 said "im hungry, later." then afk'd 3 games, 2 of people giving no fucks. Hell id rather have people playing champs they never used before or trying new builds than to have this crap, like no chance at all.
LgeSks (NA)
: Add names to the TFT buff lists?
But you can see what the champs are on the cards at the bottom of the screen with their buffs listed.
: No junglers released in over 2 years
3 champs have been released that can jungle, Qiyana, Sylas and Pyke. As far as dedicated jungler, 5 of the last 6 champs can play multiple roles. Only Yummi has like 1 playable role that makes sense. besides if any rolse needs to complain about the number of champs released its ADCs, look how far behind they are in amount of champs used in each role. Mid - 60 champs Top - 50 champs Jungle - 42 champs Support - 38 champs ADC - **19** champs (And thats including the new champ Senna......... and 22 if you include Heimerginger, Swain and Ziggs that people sometimes use.
: You are a bit lost, Targon is being removed.
: its always up even in preseason and the season isnt over over is it we are still on 9.22
Season is over, when you logged into the client today you got a notice saying what rank you finished.
Salron (NA)
: 1: It's the best place to go to for serious matches where you can play of people against similar skill 2: off season ranked still affects your MMR which will influence how you place next season
Serious matches you say? Literally just played my 1st game since season ended and get a Fizz jungler who goes 1-19-1 while saying the reason he is trolling and inting is because the season is over. And this was after I posted this question on the threads lol. The game just finished. So yeah, doesnt look like its being taken seriously.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why is everyone afk?
people are getting free worlds tokens. Riot needs to make it to where these people at least have to click or something, like 5 min of no mouse movement then you get no tokens. Make these jerks at least have to stay near the computer, not just load in and go do whatever then come back 35 min later and ruin another game.
: Where's my support item as a melee tank support?
For all support tanks you can pretty much build the same thing start {{item:3307}} then {{item:3190}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3193}} and whatever boots fit the need.
eDYale (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T05:51:35.908+0000) > > Well from those screen shots i can tell you exactly what it was. It was the post game. When you said "report attrox." Most people dont realize that asking or telling other to report someone else, IS reportable. You can ask riot in a ticket if you dont believe me. Then how are people supposed to get banned/reported if the enemy team doesn't know that the aatrox is toxic and inting??
> [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T06:47:26.913+0000) > > Then how are people supposed to get banned/reported if the enemy team doesn't know that the aatrox is toxic and inting?? Easy, you report them. You dont need anyone from the enemy team to report them. I think you misunderstand how reporting works. I'd advise you to either go read the FAQs or put in a support ticket and ask Riot yourself if you dont believe what im about to tell you. You do not need other people to report people. If you think someone needs reported then you report them. Multiple people reporting someone in the same game doesnt do anything. 1 person reporting someone is the same as 9 people reporting someone, all that happens is a report is made.
eDYale (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T04:55:57.410+0000) > > I dont know what else to tell you. You dont want chat restrictions, dont be toxic, its that easy. Or you can just keep doing what you do and keep coming to the boards to complain about it. Good luck to you. I mean, look at this. How is this toxic? https://gyazo.com/349aabd7282eb9b5e3ff61e1819e9a99 https://gyazo.com/d11c9d173f35b397469f645dd49da3d9 https://gyazo.com/93d16c9d1d6b958530e15439c2f9c843 https://gyazo.com/49b7a70a8494e450e54d8dd244f774e2 https://gyazo.com/68afd3c901882753349e60850d48e2d2 Literally just me responding to a guy flaming me and inting the entire game. Yet I get restricted? What a joke. The guy is still happily playing and I didn't get any "instant feedback report". Literally got told to "kms" so what the hell can I do? Not talk? Not communicate with my team because its considered toxic?
> [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T05:22:16.599+0000) > > I mean, look at this. How is this toxic? > https://gyazo.com/349aabd7282eb9b5e3ff61e1819e9a99 > https://gyazo.com/d11c9d173f35b397469f645dd49da3d9 > https://gyazo.com/93d16c9d1d6b958530e15439c2f9c843 > https://gyazo.com/49b7a70a8494e450e54d8dd244f774e2 > https://gyazo.com/68afd3c901882753349e60850d48e2d2 > > Literally just me responding to a guy flaming me and inting the entire game. Yet I get restricted? What a joke. The guy is still happily playing and I didn't get any "instant feedback report". Literally got told to "kms" so what the hell can I do? Not talk? Not communicate with my team because its considered toxic? Well from those screen shots i can tell you exactly what it was. It was the post game. When you said "report attrox." Most people dont realize that asking or telling other to report someone else, IS reportable. You can ask riot in a ticket if you dont believe me.
eDYale (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T04:02:26.754+0000) > > if you are going from G2 to G4 it is not because of trolls and inters. For that you have to look in the mirror. A troll or inter can cost you a game here and there. But you are not getting them EVERY game. And to derank that much its more likely self game play. Or even good game play where just hapopens you still lost because the other TEAM was better. Sometimes you just lose, you cant win them all. Yes it is. My main has hit p1 and I don't have much trouble climbing back up, but what I do have trouble with is wasting time. And yes sometimes I do loose and I want that to be my own fault, but when the game is out of my hands because some idiot decides they want to int/troll for whatever reason, its a complete joke.
> [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T04:09:28.489+0000) > > Yes it is. My main has hit p1 and I don't have much trouble climbing back up, but what I do have trouble with is wasting time. And yes sometimes I do loose and I want that to be my own fault, but when the game is out of my hands because some idiot decides they want to int/troll for whatever reason, its a complete joke. I dont know what else to tell you. You dont want chat restrictions, dont be toxic, its that easy. Or you can just keep doing what you do and keep coming to the boards to complain about it. Good luck to you.
eDYale (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:56:02.321+0000) > > But by reporting them you are not letting it slide. You can disagre all you want but its a fact that calling them out does nothing but make the situation worse. What they do is out of your control, all you can control is how you handle it and what you say and do. Just play and report , thats all you can do. its just LP, you can get that back, why risk saying or doing something that could get your account banned and that you cant get back if its permanent. But I don't get my time back from climbing to g2 down to g4 do I? Only for some trolls to take me all the way down. Instead the inters and trolls just get to int/derank all they want but the person who wants to play doesn't
> [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:58:13.700+0000) > > But I don't get my time back from climbing to g2 down to g4 do I? Only for some trolls to take me all the way down. Instead the inters and trolls just get to int/derank all they want but the person who wants to play doesn't if you are going from G2 to G4 it is not because of trolls and inters. For that you have to look in the mirror. A troll or inter can cost you a game here and there. But you are not getting them EVERY game. And to derank that much its more likely self game play. Or even good game play where just hapopens you still lost because the other TEAM was better. Sometimes you just lose, you cant win them all.
Comentários de Rioters
eDYale (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:39:46.217+0000) > > So inting making someone angry and them responding with being toxic is worse than the person making everyone else toxic? Also, reporting them does nothing to fix the issue of them loosing you lp. At least calling them out helps you mentally rather than just letting it slide, every game. Everyone always says "being toxic/calling them out does nothing". But it does, it stops you from going insane. Yet reporting them does nothing 99.9% of the time because you'll never see them again and better yet, riot can't tell if they're having a bad game or geniunely trolling/inting so they may not even get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:44:54.438+0000) > > Also, reporting them does nothing to fix the issue of them loosing you lp. At least calling them out helps you mentally rather than just letting it slide, every game. Everyone always says "being toxic/calling them out does nothing". But it does, it stops you from going insane. Yet reporting them does nothing 99.9% of the time because you'll never see them again and better yet, riot can't tell if they're having a bad game or geniunely trolling/inting so they may not even get banned. But by reporting them you are not letting it slide. You can disagree all you want but its a fact that calling them out does nothing but make the situation worse. What they do is out of your control, all you can control is how you handle it and what you say and do. Just play and report , thats all you can do. its just LP, you can get that back, why risk saying or doing something that could get your account banned and that you cant get back if its permanent.
eDYale (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:38:50.474+0000) > > Because usually the person calling them out is being toxic about it. I can spawn and run down mid 30 times inting, If you "call me out" by saying "stop it you inting r%%%%%ed fuck." Then yes you can be reported. Doesnt matter if what im doing is wrong. 2 wrongs doesnt make a right. > > And to be honest, you really dont have to type. Just play, if someone is doing something you think is repeatable then just report them. "calling them out" or telling them in the chat you are going to report them doesnt make it any better, just raises the odds of you saying something that can end up getting you reported. So inting making someone angry and them responding with being toxic is worse than the person making everyone else toxic?
> [{quoted}](name=eDYale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J9YA2cGO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-17T03:39:46.217+0000) > > So inting making someone angry and them responding with being toxic is worse than the person making everyone else toxic? No, toxic is toxic. Some people are just wired negatively and cant help it, its the way they are. I've been in games before where a player would start off 1-3 and someone would say something like "stop inting" or "why are you trolling." Just to end the game with that person carrying and the one who "caled them out" pretty much ended up being the most useless on the team. You cant really accuse someone of inting unless they legit are running it down ,m running right into the enemy over and over. Going 1-3 or 15 is not inting, its just playing badly. "inting" means intentionally, if just going 1-3 or 1-5 is inting then pretty much every body who ever played this game is a inter because we all have done that.
eDYale (NA)
: Why do trolls avoid bans with "having a bad day" but anyone who calls out them out aren't?
Because usually the person calling them out is being toxic about it. I can spawn and run down mid 30 times inting, If you "call me out" by saying "stop it you inting r%%%%%ed fuck." Then yes you can be reported. Doesnt matter if what im doing is wrong. 2 wrongs doesnt make a right. And to be honest, you really dont have to type. Just play, if someone is doing something you think is reportable then just report them. "calling them out" or telling them in the chat you are going to report them doesnt make it any better, just raises the odds of you saying something that can end up getting you reported. Hell i use that time to test things out. if i see someone inting and the game is pretty much a loss and the team is not surrendering i just start building stuff thats not regularly built on the champ im playing just to test it out. but only if its obvious inting.
: What a way for the 49ers to end their undefeated season. This whole weekend was a series of upsets and was every bookie's dream. 49ers suffer their first loss, 7-1 Saints lose to the 1-7 Falcons, Miami wins their second game in a row, the Jets shoot themselves in the foot by beating the Giants, the injured Steelers shutdown the "rebounding" Rams and the Raiders beat the Chargers. But atleast the Bungles stayed committed to their tank. Lamar Jackson is making a really convincing bid for 2019 MVP but has some tough competition in Christian McCaffrey. Its going to be interesting to see where Tua ends up because even if some of these losing teams get to the 1st overall pick, they are so dumb that they may pass over Tua for someone nobody has ever heard of. What was your favorite game of the week?
> [{quoted}](name=TouchpadExpert,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L3lUhlqa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-12T12:08:04.783+0000) > > What a way for the 49ers to end their undefeated season. This whole weekend was a series of upsets and was every bookie's dream. 49ers suffer their first loss, 7-1 Saints lose to the 1-7 Falcons, Miami wins their second game in a row, the Jets shoot themselves in the foot by beating the Giants, the injured Steelers shutdown the "rebounding" Rams and the Raiders beat the Chargers. But atleast the Bungles stayed committed to their tank. Lamar Jackson is making a really convincing bid for 2019 MVP but has some tough competition in Christian McCaffrey. Its going to be interesting to see where Tua ends up because even if some of these losing teams get to the 1st overall pick, they are so dumb that they may pass over Tua for someone nobody has ever heard of. What was your favorite game of the week? My favorite game is always watching my Chiefs play, even though we just lost to the damn Titans. I swear this off season we better not draft or sign 1 offensive player. Our defense out there thinking its 2 hand touch just looking at each other waiting for the next man to make the tackle. I figured our season was screwed once Mahomes got the Madden cover..... damn Madden Curse. Guy rolled his ankle in week 1, then rolled the same ankle in week 3 right as it healed and in that same game got it stepped on by his own lineman later that game. Then he rolled it again in week 4 which caused him to limp around in the pocket week 5 and 6. Then week 7 gets a disloacated knee cap. i would say he cant catch a break but he might literally break something. I bet he doesnt agree to be on that cover again lol. That Monday Night game was probably the best game of the week though.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why is Teemo allowed to be good in every stage of the game?
Daf fuk. Now they coming for teemo? I've done seen it all. Dont make me go Dark Harvest/Electrocute {{champion:17}} with a {{item:3147}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3115}} and hunt you down!
: Stop cutting your own junglers off of their gold and xp, k?
Just deal with it. its not like junglers dont take lane minions.
: Honor and punishments need to have a stronger impact on players
> [{quoted}](name=DirtyChorn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Air75JGe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-06T23:11:45.544+0000) > > People dont even give honor the way it is meant. So your system would be flawed. -Duos automatically honor each other no matter the performance. -ADCs tend to get a lot of honor just for last hitting kills when its the other players doing most the work getting the enemy low. But peoples mindsets are "this persons 14-3, ima honor him." Meanwhile post game stats they did 10k damage in a 30 min game. People shouldnt get honor just for last hitting kills. -People aslo tend to honor toxic players who carry. Those honors tend to come from the people who are not the focus of thats persons flame. So some of the toxic people are you are trying to punish would be rewarded in your system.
: do you understand how hard it is to actually gain honor. Ive never understood it, but ive been playing a year and ligit have not risen an honor once. if that did go through, duos would honor each other and gain lp even faster than someone whose lonely. also, do you know how long it takes to get honor back. if you have a 10 game chat ban, it takes around a month of playing every day just to get to honor 0. being banned from rank for a month is incredibly hurtful to someone trying to climb or someone who is high elo. having negative honor give proffered roles less is just stupid. sorry but its true. your not making someone be a better person by forcing them onto a role in ranked that they have no idea how to play. their team will flame them or they will just int because they know they wont have any way of carrying. lowering que prio doesn't really do anything either. putting high honor players with high honor players can lead to incredibly unfair matches, because the honor system is unfair as is. none of this will work. honor is a bias way to get keys, thats all it is let it stay that way. even getting up one honor is near impossible for someone not playing with friends that honor you. i cant tell you how many times i've been honored and I have never risen this season. its useless, keep it that way.
Do you play like once a week? You gain honor for just playing, you dont even have to be honored to gain honor. Getting honor just gives you more honor for that game. To say you have never risen a honor level once in a year is pretty suspect. For that to happen you either barely play the game or you get reported a lot and have maybe had a punishment or 2.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=God is a Poro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sBVWVERh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T21:05:22.678+0000) > > The main difference between afking tft and soloq is that you don't exactly hurt anyone other than yourself. You don't have a team to grief. I guess you can argue that you are "ruining the experience" but after the 5th afk game in a row or something your mmr in tft normals is low enough that everyone else is afk anyways. tldr it doesn't hurt anyone and isn't against the rules. The issue isnt going afk in tft to go afk, it's to go afk and earn tokens as a reward for going afk. While others actually play and earn those tokens, these players are getting it by doing nothing. Numerous people on reddit and my friendslist claim to still earn tokens as rewards after going afk in tft games
> [{quoted}](name=Rest In Lil Peep,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sBVWVERh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T21:07:48.088+0000) > > The issue isnt going afk in tft to go afk, it's to go afk and earn tokens as a reward for going afk. While others actually play and earn those tokens, these players are getting it by doing nothing. > Numerous people on reddit and my friendslist claim to still earn tokens as rewards after going afk in tft games You mentioned reddit, therefore your post is disqualified. Also stop snitchin on your "friends" on your "friends list" ...what kind of friend are you?
: I am going to wake up at 5 am tmrw to play Garen JG Ranked
Dude get your priorities straight. Skip school, just play league. XD
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Have I Proven Myself Riot?
Game doesnt match you by your rank, it matches you by your MMR. A person can sit on 0 LP and lose more than they win but not enough to get demoted a tier. Like sitting on Silver IV 0 LP, it will take a lot of losses to get sent back to Bronze. If they still do that, idk. But my point is when you suddenly go on long win streaks and promote, your MMR is still going to be low compared to your rank. So that is how sometimes you get matched with people lower rank than you is because while Silver 3, your MMR is not Silver 3, its lower. Also when people duo, if a lower ranked player duos with someone higher than them they will get into your games.
: have you even played jayce? also, the 6 highest winrate champions in mid are past 53% winrate jayce comes in at number 42 out of the 55 champions that are being played mid you can say he is not in a terrible state, but relative to other midlaners he is, and it only recently got to 49% down from 48% which a few days before that had been 47.44% because people who play jayce duo with a jungeler so they dont have to suffer from him being too weak all game as their duoq partner will sit their lane. try to play him solo.
Most people considered champs that are near %50 as balanced. If he is at %49 hes only 1 off. %49, %50, %51 are all decent areas and balanced. %48 and below champs needs some help. %52 and above...champ might need some nerfs.
LordDysp (EUNE)
: Make games shorter, remove crousel
Everything you listed just screams lazy. TFT is a strategy game. You basically want to remove parts of what makes it strategy and makes you think. If you think the carousel is just "random picking" then you are playing the game all wrong. At the start you are bragging whatever you prefer thats in reach because its a free for all. But the other rounds you are looking for the champ to fit your comp or component to complete a item. Or sometimes even pick a champ you know someone else needs to complete a 3*. You dont just run grab random stuff every time. You want to be given gold to start and just pick whatever champ you want and item you want at the start, thats just lazy man. The point of the game is to be able to strategize and adjust as you go. I dont see anything wrong with the game length.
: Pls stop holding me down Riot
Everyone deals with AFKS. i won 7 of 8 games and got into promos only to have game 1 2 afks and game 2 a jungle who ran it down mid 3 times and then down top 3 times. So i never even stood a chance in my promos.....but unlucky there,,,happens to everyone every now and then
: you act like yasuo windwall is all powerful and act like you can't farm safely under tower. perhaps if you try yasuo next time he is on the champion rotation, you can understand more about him and his playstyle. I used to think he was overpowered as well, until I played him. Don't say a champ is broken or overpowered until you play them for a few games.
> [{quoted}](name=NuggetMilk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iHoOOBKn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-22T22:25:38.750+0000) > > act like you can't farm safely under tower. yeaaaaa, its not like he can ult you under your tower and be positioned out of turret range while doing it.....oh wait nvm.
: I've had a bunch of afk and sub-par teammates in a mediocre sample pool. It's hard to have a 45% win rate with a 3.73 KD without the matchmaking working against me.
Its not all about KDA, its not Call Of Duty, what about all your other stats and decision making.
: What champion should I use??
Honestly if you only have 5 hours played then its not too late. Just walk away, find another game, save yourself from a broken mental state. Some of us it is too late, we are in too deep, there is no saving us, but for you there is hope! Run, run while you still can.
LeAzir (NA)
: Is Yummi good yet?
What kind of win rate do you expect from a champ that encourages you to be afk? She serves her purpose. You want to play but mommy says you need to take the trash out or do the dishes or your girl wants that "quality" time? Lock in Yuumi, problem solved.
Cloud273 (NA)
: If someone does this they're USUALLY not intentionally trying to be mean to you. They do it because they don't want the other team picking that champ.
Thats not a good reason. There is no good reason. If you see someone hovering then you do not ban it, that simple. If you think the other team might pick it then you have your 1st or second pick pick it and you trade. And for that slight chance the other team has 1st pick and picks it then owell, thats a low chance you just have to take. People don't understand when you intentionally ban a champ someone on your team is hovering you do more harm than good. Because now your team is going into a game 1. Knowing they are playing with a asshole. And 2. Possibly playing with someone that is now tilted because some jerk intentionally banned their hovered champ. Add the fact that now any mistake made in the game from either of them is going to draw some type of toxic comment to them from the other all because of what happened in picks and bans. When people do that they are basically asking for a higher chance to lose. Dont be surprised if the person who had their champ banned just somehow finds their self in unfortunate situations during the game. And ends up having a "bad" game.
: Rito Pls
Based off of each of their policies or how their system is set up they are conflicted. Once the package is on its way they cant change it on their end. And the carrier's policy is that only the shipper can make the address changes. So in this case since the shipper cant make any changes once the package is on the way.....the only way the address could be fixed here was if the shipper called the carrier so see if they could update it on their end. But thats only if the carrier only needs permission from the shipper. If the carriers policy is that the shipper has to change it themselves then since the shipper cant make changes once the package is on the way then there is literally nothing anyone can do but wait for the package to be returned.
: TFT: not my style
TFT is not for everybody but a lot of people bash it before they really give it a chance. If you was to watch it being played without playing it then you would be completely lost. But once you understand the point of the game and how to play it, it can be fun. There is a lot to it. Memorize what components make which items, which items are best used for each champ, best comp class to use. Different strategies like tanking (basically inting) so you get early pick on the wheel, stacking gold interest, knowing when and how to transition from one comp to a different comp mid or late game. Its a strategy game, basically if you dont like to think, then you most likely wont like TFT. You can play regular league without thinking as much, almost on autopilot. As far as updates i mean TFT is new, so you would expect frequent updates. Also its most likely not even the same team that works on TFT so i doubt TFT is slowing down any league updates.
Vecturn (NA)
: Why is Force of Nature wearable?
I did not know it worked on the bench, thats good to know.
Exibir mais

VvVVvV

Nível 268 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão