jeskaiah (NA)
: Thief's Glove that i put on a champ during combat disappeared upon champ reset prior to next round.
: Perma'd and I don't regret it. Flamers get away with goading reactions out of people.
: Thanks for buffing Sunfire Cape
You'd rather fight range than tanks? That's crazy
: > [{quoted}](name=Pombagira,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UkEkHRHN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-24T08:42:55.219+0000) > > It sucks. I always advocated for reformation and redemption process. I barely believe in the "lock-up and throw away the key" type of deal. > But what can you do you know? Riot tried the Honour system to get people to improve their behaviour. Riot tried giving people chat restrictions after chat restrictions as warnings to stop people from being assholes before they reach harsher punishments. Riot tried doing the permamute strategy with no success whatsoever, same with giving permabanned accounts another chance to get their accounts back. > Just sucks. It's hard to change people if the people themselves don't want to be changed. No, then people should learn how to fight back with words. Not sit there foiling up at it. If you can't cuss back at someone, you REALLY shouldn't have access to a Computer with the Web.
> [{quoted}](name=TheBatPrince,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UkEkHRHN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-24T09:30:43.065+0000) > > No, then people should learn how to fight back with words. > > Not sit there foiling up at it. If you can't cuss back at someone, you REALLY shouldn't have access to a Computer with the Web. Look I q'd up to play the video game, not to argue with some salty man-child. I'm not gonna waste my time engaging in discussing with an asshole
: Always wondered why the HP shard only gives 90 HP, I'd think 18 levels would scale more
The thing is: hp is effective against all sources of damage (physical, magic, and true). So, HP is still pretty good into mixed damage comps. Also HP is way better early, which is why it scales instead of giving a whole 90 at level 1. The effectiveness of resistances scale off of HP, so they already kinda scale with level. HP shard could be buffed, but I think it still works where it is now.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4U5TlKA3,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2020-02-13T07:04:17.059+0000) > > Freaking Jinx and Xayah. Ugh. Also why on this green earth are marksmen viable in every blasted lane?!!? WHY? I should not be facing them top and mid and jungle. What a mess. Why? Ill tell you why! ~~spiderman is a menace!~~ Because stacking multiplicative stats! A normal champions damage is; (Base damage+scaling) - resistance A marksmans damage is; [(Base AD+Bonus AD x 2.25)ASP + (on hit effects x ASP)]+energized - resistance. They just get so many bonuses, and so much that is multiplied _____________________________ As for other people in the thread complaining about highest damage... Are you even listening to yourself? The marksman does not engage, they last hit champions. Of COURSE theyre not going to do as much damage as the mage who can, while defending, just poke!
Pretty sure bonus ad isn't modified by crit when factoring into ability damage
JRobin31 (NA)
: RIOT appears to be dedicated to forcing Senna to be a marksman support. Unfortunately, RIOT appears to have no idea how to design a marksman support.
At least they tried harder than you did...
: Her damage seems pretty low for an ADC, and ok for a support. I see pro teams play her ADC but I don't get it, she doesn't seem to do a whole lot.
She has a ton of utility, so she's way more useful to a coordinated team than a regular adc
: > [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XaO4OuWl,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2020-02-12T15:54:21.315+0000) > > Her passive is waaay too overloaded. > Why does she get Crit, Life steal, AD and range for simply attacking champions? she's an adc, that's literally all she does. Because she's a support and she's not expected to buy all these things when she's supporting. > So of course her build will be w/e she wants, she can build lethality, Armor pen, Mana and suffer 0 late game damage because by then she will not only have tons of range, but also tons of AD, full crit and life steal all from her passive. Because the late game penalty comes in "being Senna in the late game" with her insanely poor attack speed scaling, which is more important in the late game than lethality of all things. > Gutt her passive, it should only grant AD and range, if you pick Senna support, you shouldnt be critting people while also healing yourself, if you pick her adc, you should invest GOLD into the most important stats adc build for . If you did that, it'd be impossible to flex her in the marksman role, which is the point of the champion, so I HIGHLY doubt they'd do that.
Tbh it would still just be better trist passive
Morbys (NA)
: ah you're right, a mere 10%, game breaking.
You realize that that's more than phantom dancer passive gives **and** it's free + scales. Senna basically has phantom dancer built into her kit lol
Morbys (NA)
: If anyone needs to be nerfed, its leona's cds
Yeah lets not nerf the super safe, uninteractive ranged champ that scales for free and is nearly impossible to counterplay. Let's nerf the melee champ that has to dive into dangerous situations, can be easily exploited, and is useless when the wave pushes at all. Riot would love to have you on their balance team
Dotty LB (NA)
: Oh god Sona Top has a 58% WR. Top lane may have a huge problem.
Now that junglers have no reason to come top bc drag is so op, ranged picks can do whatever they want up toplane without fearing ganks.
Bevdog101 (OCE)
: Sett would be much more fun to play if his W didn't give him so much shield. Its a pretty big fuck you ability due to the shield. Honestly, I think he should get the full giant shield after he is able to land W **after** he lands his W. If he deals damage to the center, he gets the full shield. If he deals damage to the sides, he gets half the shield. That way, when you are going to deal the finished blow, he isn't going to instantly get the shield by just pressing W. If he is able to land his W before the finishing blow, he blocks the damage and is encouraged to fight a little more.
His shield decays really fast over 3 seconds. By the time he's used the attack half of it is gone, so it's basically the same thing as him missing the true damage part in your suggestion.
: Remember when the majority of boards users were gushing about how balanced Sett was?
Probably because people aren't playing well against him. Dodge his w, wait out the shield, and he's pretty useless. You also have to be making sure you can't get stunned by his e. Once people learn the matchup his winrate will go down.
: I got out of bronze AMA
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hGvy9WTh,comment-id=000c00000002,timestamp=2020-01-15T12:58:42.777+0000) > > What about something like kindred? that would be perfect. Kindred is a lamb, Wolf is a....well Wolf. I am shocked and surprised that someone (person I responded to earlier) would be against full beast/animal champions. Animals are the best part of LoL: Kindred, Yuumi, Rengar, Ornn, Volibear, Nasus, Renekton, Alistar and many more are some of my favorite champions. I will always support seeing more new full animal champs instead of the over done anime vastaya hybrids (Like Xayah who I despise and Neeko who looks awful since they gave her a human head instead of just making her a cool lizard). I am cool with new human characters too but as an animal lover and scientists, I always enjoy animals in media.
You're taking your own opinion way too seriously. I think there's room for all types of champs, no need to hate on sett or other vastaya; no need to hate on the anthro champs. I was mostly just asking to clarify what you meant by animal champs. Also what about Nidalee?
: Are you referring to Awaken or something else? I assume that the scene in Awaken was a continuation of his lore, which saw him going to Zaun to perform there. The scene in the theater was likely after he carried out the hit in Zaun. Have to make a grand exit and kill a multiple of 4 people, after all.
Yeah, but I'm wondering if they're ever gonna say why he was there. It would be interesting to see what exactly the Ionian government is using jhin for.
: I feel like they could easily remedy that by making more Ionian champions that aren't in Ionia, similar to Xin and Sona. An Ionian that sided with Noxus and went with them, for example. Post-war Ionia is starting to branch out and trade more with other nations. One would think that we would be getting more Ionians that say "You know what? X region ain't that bad. Think I'll stay." but we aren't. They're just all tied to the Ionia archipelago and it sucks.
What do you think about jhin being in piltover, and why do you think he was there? I know this is kinda old but I don't think I ever saw you say anything about it.
: Kinda bullshit that First Blood got you Sett for free. As a support main, I feel absolutely shafted.
Not really I don't think sett is meant to be a support champ, sooooo it kinda makes sense that getting him for free would be based off a solo lane thing.
: > [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hGvy9WTh,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2020-01-14T20:08:15.137+0000) > > So, I'm super excited for the new Jungler! > I think the Jungler is a female, and the solo laner is a male. For the solo laner, seeing as how I don't play many male, or dark/edgy champs, I'm not really interested in brainstorming about the champ too much, but if it's Yone - instant ban for a month. > > For the Jungler though I'm SUPER excited to brainstorm on that one!! > Based on the pretty obviously clues the Champ has something to deal with flowers, dreaming, and deer. So she'll either be a full-on deer, or a deer-girl. I personally am not a fan of animal or non-humanoid champions usually, so I would prefer we got a Neeko 2.0. > What I mean by Neeko 2.0 is that instead of making Neeko a full on lizard, she's a Lizard-girl.....and I'd be totally down for either a deer-girl, or a young girl WITH a deer, and her abilities being tied to flowers and a dream-state. > > > Some Examples of a Deer-Girl: > > (https://i.imgur.com/l5wRsbv.jpg) > > (https://i.imgur.com/Q9HwKlr.jpg) > > > A deer-girl WITH a deer: > > (https://i.imgur.com/xCssE1R.jpg) No! No more anime half animal humans with ears. We already have too many and we JUST got Sett. We need FULL BEAST/Animal champions. I want a full deer-like champion that is from bandle city (aka deer yordle). That would be so cool.
What about something like kindred?
: Please shut up, the jojo memes aren't funny and never were. I hate that this god awful show is being attached to an actually cool champion
Just because they aren't funny to you doesn't mean people can't make them and enjoy them. If you don't like it, ignore it. It isn't hurting anyone. Arriverderci
: {{champion:875}} looks like an edgy 15 yr old. But if women find that "hot" lol.
Maybe he could be 15, but only if he was a jojo
: Yeh, am I missing something ??? Does death dance interact with something ?
Here's my theory: The self bleed from death's dance inflicted the Elder Dragon execute on you.
: Pantheon elder buff affects himself !!!!! PLEASE PATCH FAST
Kuponya (NA)
: In every cinematic Garen is in, he does not spin to win in a single one of them
AZ Frost (NA)
: Can I be the first? Ahem.... "Falcon Punch!!" {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
> [{quoted}](name=AZ Frost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=098O1J2H,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-10T02:41:00.719+0000) > > Can I be the first? Ahem.... > > "Falcon Punch!!" > > {{sticker:sg-kiko}} Looks closer to raptor dive, but ill give you this one.
darkdill (NA)
: If we were to get a skin line inspired by Symphogear, which Champions would you want to get them?
Elohaven (NA)
: He states there's a large weeb demographic in the west but proportionally to the general populace, the weeb demographic is still small. It's just that League would attract people more of that caliber to such things. And his statement implies that League exploits fetishization of characters in order to market when League has already been hit on this with their mistreatment of workers. There's Omega-Squad Teemo or Tristana which is meant as a badass leader in a dystopian world for Yordles. Teemo himself has a lot of skins compared to a majority of champions and Tristana also has quite a few. I would say the reason Yordles aren't targeted is simply because of meta and their kits. League has already shown Yordles are extremely flexible in their skinlines. Ahri is popular due to her lore inspiration which is prominent in all Oriental culture. The nine-tailed fox is a famous legend with different variations. It's not just because she is sexy. The reason why Yordles feel they're being replaced is because Riot isn't working on their Lore simply but expanding on Vastayahs at an alarming rate. It's simply the amount of work to put into them.
I mean, there are way fewer vastaya even after the lore change that grouped a bunch of champs under that moniker. I think it kinda makes sense that they focus on vastaya when there were only 4 vastayah compared to the at least 12 by kled's release. Riot is expanding on the fantasy race that has had recent progressions in the lore and doesn't have many champions. Makes sense to me.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xEgyzdr2,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2020-01-06T18:44:14.404+0000) > > Ah yes Xayah and Rakan with their wings, tails, bird legs, and feathers. You know, normal human traits. > > And Sett has fur. Its likely covered up by his clothes, which is intentional because, you know, people give him shit for being a half-beast. Or he, you know, shaved it all off. > > And being a Vastaya affects your personality too. Sett for is example is a wolverine Vastaya. You know what wolverines are? Violent. Insanely violent. Rakan was inspired by peacocks, and he wants to be loud and show off, like a peacock. Xayah was inspired by ravens and owls, and she likes shiny things(like crows/ravens) and hates the sun because its bright(like owls, who are for the most part nocturnal). > > Also, y'all act like genetics just aren't a thing because its a fantasy world. The more the Vastaya mix with humans, the more human-like they become. That's why tribes like Rengar's, Wukong's, Nami's, and Neeko's look more animal like. They're in places where humans can't easily get to and mate with them, so they retain their Vastaya traits. Meanwhile, Sett was the offspring of a Vastaya who was already very human-like and an actual human, resulting in a mostly-human child. > > Why am I the only one capable of grasping this concept? You aren't, don't flatter yourself. Some Vastaya have good designs and some don't. Sett's current design is the image we actually have to work with. If riot wanted to communicate his bestial nature more they could well have done so. The fact? Sett looks like a DMC character, with ears. That is what he communicates. And anyone can follow up a bad design with a backstory that justifies it, it doesn't make the design better. If someone was given a picture of Neeko and was asked to describe what she is, most people wouldn't even guess she's based on a chameleon. It's a flat design whose only resemblance to a chameleon is a poorly conceived tail. Sett falls in this category too. He doesn't communicate what he is supposed to be at all. He could literally be based on any aggressive animal with pointy ears and fur. Oh but they tell us he is based on a badger/wolverine, gotcha, designed fixed I guess. In the same vein you could make any character into a vastaya. Here, Braum is a cow Vastaya that has the digestive tract of a cow. Wait what do you mean it's a shit design? I just justified it didn't I ?
I mean it's pretty obvious that neeko is a chameleon when you know that she shapeshifts, has green scales, the tail, the halfway-upright walk. I don't think it's that hard at all to tell what she is. Also, sett's lore works with his design to make him who he is. He obviously stands out from a regular Noxian/Ionian with his ears and fur, and because of those differences he was bullied throughout his childhood. Also, pretty sure you got the process backwards. Champ design figures out who the champ is before they draw them. Form follows function and all that
Elohaven (NA)
: The fuck are you on about. Not even going to mention "it". Anyways, Youjo Senki is an example of cute but badass and deadly. And where do you get your stats and statements from. Your comment screams stereotypes and ignorance.
He didn't mention stats, and he's talking about mass market appeal. I think the point is that the "mass appeal" is going to be what best fits people's preconceived notions of something. If riot makes a "sexy yordle", that's probably gonna raise some eyebrows inside and outside the league community. Like sure, there'll be people who like a badass yordle, but there will be more people who will like Sett. Not saying that it's wrong to want more yordles, just saying that it makes sense for riot to lean more toward the types of characters they can have more flexibility with.
: I'm saying he should lose his free AD from his passive because its an absurd amount at all levels, gain some base attack speed back into his kit, and maybe up his MS or base AD a bit as compensation, and probably adjust the scaling on his ult. He'd be very similar but wouldn't auto-win fights against all but like 3 or 4 champions. He'd be like most champs who have to poke and trade well before all-inning.
So basically you're saying make darius into a bruiser? Take away his stacking ad, making it better to just buy straight ad, make him scale better with attack speed, make him harder to kite... So now he wins short trades harder bc more stack of bleed and more upfront damage, he still wins long fights because of faster bleed and attack speed, and now he gets to build bruiser items. You should probably make his w a dash and make his q always heal him so he can be unkiteable and have a better defensive ability. Serious talk now; melee champs who win short trades like fiora, riven, jax, and shen can easily beat darius if they play it right. He's also easy to gank, but let's be serious, no one ganks top in season 10.
: I'm honestly sick of yasuo, ekko, zed, kayn, kai'sa, and darius. I see at least one of these champs in almost every game I play. I feel like if the same champions get chosen over and over, and the same champs get banned every time (kassadin, illaoi, garen, darius, etc) Then maybe they are broken. Maybe they get chosen because they have some kind of unfair advantage. How is it a wall made of wind can block every projectile? I mean, blocking ONE projectile would make sense, but being an indestructible wall of wind? Give me a break. Infinite dashes, one of the easiest cc shots in the game, a passive shield, immunity to projectiles, insane damage, and oh yeah, statik shiv on top of all that so he can hit you behind the backline of minions. I'm just imagining a fan blocking bullets... wtf. He's over loaded, 100%. It'd be more fair if his passive shield bar was instead his tornado bar. Or give him some mana so he can't dash forever. I main leblanc, so I don't usually have a problem with him. But the rest of my team sure does. Every single time. I can go 5/0 against a yasuo, then suddenly without warning he's op and wrecking my entire team with almost no cs. He's broken. Anyway yeah, Darius is as tanky as any tank, but deals as much damage as an assassin. He's broken too. Juggernaut or not, you should get one or the other. Are you tanky, or are you powerful? To have both just renders any other champion option inferior. Why don't we all main Darius? Seriously. He has no disadvantages at all. "His mobility is low" - why does he need mobility? If he gets ganked he just slaughters the entire enemy team. If he needs to catch someone, he does so with his axe, spins once, then ults, they die. Breaking turrets, breaking inhibitors, he could be as slow as a minion all game and still win. My opinion to balance Darius. Make him choose between tanky or bursty. Don't let him have both, or if he has both, they should be HALF of what they are now. I'm not kidding either. If Darius were to have half his current health and half his current damage (at least late game), he'd probably still be a top pick. This is his current state. It will take an entire team of 5 collapsing on Darius at once to kill him, but if he has teammates (he will) then it's almost like a 5 vs 9. Darius counts as 5 people since that's how many it takes to kill him. you won't win a teamfight against him. Does darius pull one champion towards him? Nope, he pulls the entire team, then spins and makes the entire team bleed, while yasuo dashes infinitely between them all shooting tornadoes out of his ass, blocking every projectile so nothing ever touches Darius. Yeah, there are problems with this game.
LOL "tanky as any tank" That is really not true at all. Darius' "tankiness" comes from his healing off of his q; he dies way faster than any tank I've played. Sure, he builds some resistances and hp, but he can not survive as along as ornn, sion, nautilus, shen, leona, alistar, etc. unless he hits 4 people with his q sweetspot. Honestly if the scenario you described is actually happening every time you fight darius then you and your team are actually just ass. It is so easy to not group that tightly, it is so easy to stay out of his q sweetspot, and as long as you aren't letting him hit 3 people with that, you can focus him down in less that 3 seconds.
: 50% win rate due to a low able of play rate. Why? Because hes batshit broken and banned.
That makes absolutely no sense. You're basing your argument on the assumption that people only ban darius when they are against good darius players
Kaluchii (EUW)
: How To Position As ADC - Lucian Guide
Unlucky if you did a short dash during that first kill on draven you might've killed him before he got his auto off on braum.
Arammus (EUW)
: actual employee admits they make the hitboxes for skillshots "shorter" to fuck with you
It's obviously a typo, otherwise the rest of what he said contradicts the "larger and smaller" bit. It's actually pretty smart game design; when things meet your expectation, it seems fair to you. If you get hit by something you aren't thinking you even could get hit by, you'd feel pretty bad right?
: That is precisely the reason for my build. Catalyst and armguard are 2 of the most gold efficient items in the game so rushing both makes you really strong early game. I have had multiple times where I win 3 vs 1 with just those and a bami's cinder.
Idk. You can stack so much healing with manamune and an eternity item. It's like a second q whenever you auto. I don't think I've played enough games to really make my decision on what build im gonna use
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xzy2As1q,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-12-17T15:16:44.150+0000) > > Probably one of the most fair mages in the game, if you can get on top of him, you can kill him super easy. Good luck getting on top of a champ that has 5 times more range than any other, slows, cc and tons of damage Only a Xerath player would think Xerath is fun to play against
> [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xzy2As1q,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-12-17T15:29:00.105+0000) > > Good luck getting on top of a champ that has 5 times more range than any other, slows, cc and tons of damage > > Only a Xerath player would think Xerath is fun to play against His stun is a pretty small skillshot, and the duration of the stun decreases as you get closer to him. His slow isn't very strong unless you get hit by the very small center hitbox. Also, he has no mobility or defensive abilities. I could easily 1v1 xerath as support leona if i got on him.
: Manamune isn't really worth it past around gold elo. My typical build is {{item:1027}} {{item:1004}} > {{item:3010}} > {{item:3191}} > {{item:3751}} > finish boots > {{item:3068}} > {{item:3001}} > {{item:3504}} If you want to try the manamune build, RoA is probably better because you are doing mostly physical damage so the abyssal mask passive is mostly wasted. RoA also has more mana to further boost ad and the on hit damage.
His passive does magic damage, so does his e. I don't like getting 2 scaling items, it takes too long to become relevant.
: > [{quoted}](name=WAZZZUP500,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=id8gWowB,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-17T03:08:04.408+0000) > > One of my favorite synergies is muramana shock passive and eternity passive I'm curious, who would you specifically build that on? Someone who has to be a tanky hybrid i would presume?
: If for "Neat kit" you mean cancerous, annoying and unfair, yeah, he has a neat kit I dont want Riot to rework him in any way, since if they do it he'll become only 10 times more cancerous, annoying and unfair.
> [{quoted}](name=Veloz Destello,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xzy2As1q,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-12-17T13:06:38.047+0000) > > If for "Neat kit" you mean cancerous, annoying and unfair, yeah, he has a neat kit > > I dont want Riot to rework him in any way, since if they do it he'll become only 10 times more cancerous, annoying and unfair. Probably one of the most fair mages in the game, if you can get on top of him, you can kill him super easy.
: He needs WAY more than a visual overhaul. He suffers from a very lacking early game and gets outclassed in pretty much any department by other mages save for range.
> [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xzy2As1q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-16T21:40:30.833+0000) > > He needs WAY more than a visual overhaul. He suffers from a very lacking early game and gets outclassed in pretty much any department by other mages save for range. This is actually fine; he can kill like 2 people with just his ult in the late game. He's a scaling champ
: It's not a glitch, you just don't know your item interactions.
One of my favorite synergies is muramana shock passive and eternity passive
: Burst Mage Itemization
Post one more like this I dare u
: Rabadon's Ring
Fat nope, spellbinder, protobelt, and ludens exist
Jaspers (EUW)
: It would be good if Riot put a bit more lore into the whole interactions. It's the Death Realm, Kindred would be immortal and have infinite power there. Maiden and Kindred should appear in different forms (Maiden as her actual appearance maybe and Kindred as some kind of Lovecraftian horror).
I think kindred just sends people there; they aren't the supreme rulers of what is there. Cause if that were true, they would've stopped morde's bs long ago.
Chull (NA)
: #ChampFeelMatters
Honestly, when making a new champ, design should be about how they feel to play and play against. Numbers can come afterwards, because what's more important is everyone having fun.
: You are ignoring the cost of leaving a lane. Not to mention your not even trying to think of balance. If there is a problem you don't say (this idea is shit throw it away) you think, is there a way to correct this problem. Here is a way to counter your argument. Both sides have to be controlled by the same team. That way it's in both lanes control, not just one, and it's a team effort.
teleport exists? and don't act like it's hard to stand in one spot for a bit. Plus, your idea means that winning bot gives more roam potential to the winning bot side's top lane, therefore snowballing bot lane, and letting top get free roams... Snowballing is still big a problem and now alcove portal can hardly be used to stop a snowball because losing bot has to take control of the lane (somehow)
BlackXIV (EUW)
: f**k Shen. The game is broken, we can worry about single champions later
And giving bot and top a free tp is gonna make it less broken? Imagine Mord just coming out of nowhere and ulting your support for a free kill then tping straight back to top lane, losing nothing for his spontaneous roam.
Garson211 (EUNE)
: Your Shen will be nerfed if nothing change.together with GP (i hope maybe this grasp abuser ends badly) TF. I will post it all time. Delete alcoves they are useles ppls using them maybe 1 times by 10 or 20 games and when using they die anyway ( o yea that INSANE youtube ALCOVE OUTPLAYS "flash over wall noone do it before") Buff tp (let us cancel and make lower cd) not overall lower cd but for expample "when use near or teleport to top turret cd is reduced by 40%" that change give ppls chance to fight for drakes and heralds.
Tp does need a cooldown buff, but having reduced cooldown for tping top is not good. Way too strong, lets top keep lane pressure up on all lanes way too often. Also incentivizes spam tp gank top from adc/ supp.
: I know how to fix top issues and make the game more interactive, PORTALS in alcoves!!!
I don't think you realize how hard games would snowball with this mechanic. Games will be the exact same early, spam bot ganks, and then once adc is fed they just waltz up to top lane and get them fed too. Like no offense but giving people a free tp from one side of the map to the other is way too strong. Roaming is a delicate thing that is difficult to pull off optimally, and that is the point.
Exibir mais

WAZZZUP500

Nível 161 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão