Xonra (NA)
: This Name Change Is Garbage, and The Reason I Have To Change My Name Is Even Worse
That's his ingame username, not his account name. Riot wants to update account usernames which is a different thing. So this means either there is some other problem or someone else that you don't know what region they are on has that account name or you have a pbe account name. I for some reason also cannot use my username and there's no way someone else has had my username before.
: Yes this account , if ur on op.gg search quetype and click normal blind pick scroll down i usually play like 10-15 games a day or more usually. So not surprised u seen urf since it was only out for 5 days of course ima play urf..... then urfs over then they removed treeline depression,,,,
I scrolled really far on your op.gg. You should have just mentioned that the last time you played it was about 2 months ago.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iWyFg8bu,comment-id=0002000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T10:56:30.273+0000) > > Don't you mean to ask him how many years he's been playing? League's been out for 10 years. It's easy to have a lot of BE once you have all the champions. Lol year is not a factor, I can have the account for years but If I play 2 games in a month, whats the point of account age?
Even 1 game a day on average will do though. That you don't need to play a lot to get that much blue essence was my point.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iWyFg8bu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T00:15:43.521+0000) > > Who gives a shit if its overpriced... 350k essence and nothing I want 350k? Wat... How? How many games u play per day?
Don't you mean to ask him how many years he's been playing? League's been out for 10 years. It's easy to have a lot of BE once you have all the champions.
: Could we Please Touch up Sugar Rush Evelynn's Splash art?
You want Eveylnn the demon/succubus champion that they've already made all her skins too human like to have another skin with human skin tone? Go get KDA or Tango Evelynn, or any other Evelynn that isn't Blood Moon(and even that's pretty light toned) if that's what you want. Did you forget what Evelynn even is when making the retouched version?
: no you haven't you're selfish have a nice day
I'll take being selfish in ranked when it grants me wins, which it does. If you're bad I understand that something like this would never happen for you. In norms I'll vote no most of the time since surrendering is boring. I don't play norms to win I play to have fun, and it's not fun for me if the enemy surrenders so easily so I try to make it the same for them.
: surrender votes should be majority rule
I've won way too many games where my team ints and 3 people want to surrender, yet I'm fed and know I can carry.
: Let's settle this once and for all! Is the support item change a buff or a nerf? - An Analysis -
: > [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PZThd0F7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T12:53:29.327+0000) > > i said those specific champions because they win lane by default and the different keystones just change their play patterns and with omnistone you won't be left vulnerable in some cases No they don't, they use their keystones to win lane. ~~And yes they would most definitely be left vulnerable when they're sitting on Guardian for 40 seconds.~~
How are you going to be sitting on a keystone that doesn't pop up for 40 seconds?
Mihalikb (EUW)
: I don't know if you are being intentionally obtuse or what. The problem with Pyke's ult is that it's basically spammable and his mobility/stealth/cc makes it much much much more easier to deliver than any of the other executes, it's even superior to Darius' execute chain as you have a much better chance to scatter/get away from Darius. And let's not forget about free gold component that just sends it to the next level of broken. Pyke's ult needs to be gutted. The extra gold completely removed or at least reduced to no more than 100g per kill participant, the HP threshold lowered and the resets limited by some mechanical requirement. After all that, Pyke would still be a monster.
How does what you said go against what Academy Kayn said though? Being spammable and granting gold are separate problems to what he replied to. He wasn't being intentionally obtuse, he offered a fair point. Everything that was described about Urgot's Ult could be applied to Pykes ult in the post that he replied to.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=em0zTzA6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T12:34:53.146+0000) > > he was speaking generally. Ryze cass and vlad are not the norm. Also he did say split-pushing so idk what you're saying. But ryze cass and vlad in addition to kayle ARE the norm especially when it comes to getting a free laning phase top. I swear at my elo one of these champs is picked 50+% of games top lane and it's really really freaking annoying to deal with
Kayle isn't a mage at all. The other 3 aren't normal mages. If he wanted to talk about those special cases then he should have mentioned them, not mentioning the mage class. Especially with how he referenced high utility. That completely excludes vlad, which only leaves Cass and Ryze. Cass has a very low pick rate and when she is picked she is mostly played mid. You can't base your point around a class that only includes 1 champion.
: I'd imagine you talking like a xearth or something lol. How does a champ kill ryze 1v1? Or vlad or cass. But no hes talking about mages vs melee matchup he didnt say split pushing
he was speaking generally. Ryze cass and vlad are not the norm. Also he did say split-pushing so idk what you're saying.
: If they want to enable split-pushing, they need to make mages with high utility not shut down every melee in the game 1v1. Utility mages should have to pay SOMETHING for what they have: high damage, high utility, often high range, low CDs, further lowered by CDR...there should be a cost to what they offer.
They all have skillshots and low mobility. Most splitpushers have a workaround for that. Pretty sure all split pushers can 1v1 a mage most of the time, but the mages have wave clear, cc, and can sit under tower. How exactly are they shutting down every melee 1v1?
: pretty sure thats broke i have 6kish games on TT abt 7k on aram
on this account? I can't even see any TT games on your op.gg. All of your games have been aram or urf. Why all of a sudden do you only want to play it when it's gone? You knew it was going away yet you didn't play it a single time in the past month?
: The Meme Dream Team. (Actually it's full AP team, would not work)
Cho can build titanic and do a lot of damage due to his high health from ult stacks and malphite does physical damage that scales with ap and armor. Cho and Zac can deal with the tank(s) since they have % health damage. For anything that isn't a juggernaut the other 3 champs cc and base damage should be enough to take care of them.
: auto lose {{item:3001}} {{item:3194}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3111}}
Cho then builds titanic hydra and demolishes your team.
Toddwick (NA)
: The reason we all play league; and a major incoming change to our game
What do the first two paragraphs even mean? Didn't even explain how it relates to League at all, and then didn't explain how any of that related to Twisted Treeline. I like twisted treeline and don't think it should be removed, but calling it perfection is a bit silly. And none of what you said really makes a case for why Twisted Treeline should be kept.
: They banned Dunkey for being toxic. And when he wanted to be unbanned to finish his [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI), they told him that it isn't going to happen because he is toxic. Since then, they have parted ways. I don't see them remembering him in good faith for what he _did_ compared to who _are_, right now. Tyler1 is the perfect poster boy for all the toxic players out there. Once a toxic player who went through 22 banned accounts. To now, someone who is minting money while promoting League of Legends on Twitch. Lots of people who _are_ or _used_ to be toxic may be on their way to being _reformed_ while watching their favorite idol on twitch. He is an inspiration for those who have anger issues and play League. It works because they want less toxicity, less reports and less of a headache. Can you imagine the number of reports they probably get daily?! All the work force required to sort this out? And you guys are forgetting one thing! The reason why Tyler1 got unbanned was not only because of the player support but because of that one Riot employee who was snitched out for calling tyler1 a _homunculus_ on discord. Its quite rare for Riot to otherwise unban toxic players, especially streamers. I guess, Tyler1 should be indirectly grateful to that ex(?) Riot Employee or else he wouldn't be here today. Famous on twitch? Yes. But on Riot events, Riot's 10 year anniversary or with increasing number of viewers on twitch? Nope! So, in conclusion. Unlike Dunkey who is still banned and not playing League at all, Tyler1 never gave up on trying to play his favorite game despite being toxic. Given, he was really lucky and that one unfortunate Riot employee ended up being mince meat for allowing him back in with a clean slate as a way to make up for what he was called by someone representing their company. He has since worked his way through and done his best to be as reformed as possible. I think that he did deserve it. He just loves the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Yin Yang Taoist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWNXBekh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-03T23:59:17.637+0000) > > They banned Dunkey for being toxic. And when he wanted to be unbanned to finish his [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI), they told him that it isn't going to happen because he is toxic. Since then, they have parted ways. I don't see them remembering him in good faith for what he _did_ compared to who _are_, right now. > > Tyler1 is the perfect poster boy for all the toxic players out there. Once a toxic player who went through 22 banned accounts. To now, someone who is minting money while promoting League of Legends on Twitch. Lots of people who _are_ or _used_ to be toxic may be on their way to being _reformed_ while watching their favorite idol on twitch. He is an inspiration for those who have anger issues and play League. > > It works because they want less toxicity, less reports and less of a headache. Can you imagine the number of reports they probably get daily?! All the work force required to sort this out? > > And you guys are forgetting one thing! The reason why Tyler1 got unbanned was not only because of the player support but because of that one Riot employee who was snitched out for calling tyler1 a _homunculus_ on discord. Its quite rare for Riot to otherwise unban toxic players, especially streamers. I guess, Tyler1 should be indirectly grateful to that ex(?) Riot Employee or else he wouldn't be here today. Famous on twitch? Yes. But on Riot events, Riot's 10 year anniversary or with increasing number of viewers on twitch? Nope! > > So, in conclusion. Unlike Dunkey who is still banned and not playing League at all, Tyler1 never gave up on trying to play his favorite game despite being toxic. Given, he was really lucky and that one unfortunate Riot employee ended up being mince meat for allowing him back in with a clean slate as a way to make up for what he was called by someone representing their company. He has since worked his way through and done his best to be as reformed as possible. I think that he did deserve it. He just loves the game. Dunkey wasn't permabanned.
: Take that back, i missed the later part about the duo thing. Ok I like it.
Can be "abused" by harassing your teamates to try to make them quit. Unlikely to work most of the time but some people might do it.
: I'm not sure, "Let someone else deal with it" is any sort of sensible counter-play. A team game involves a team that works together- not one person being utterly useless in a scenario and someone else doing all the work.
Isn't that already how adcs have to play against assassins, or in teamfights in general. Positioning is basically standing in a safe place that makes your team able to react when an assassin dives you. Counterplay is not a solo thing, it's a team game so counterplay should revolve around your teamates. If you want your solo counterplay, then walk around or avoid the box like I said. If you can't figure out how to do that then buy a QSS and cleanse the fear. Or is there no coutnerplay then to any of the champions you listed in your first part since seeing a trap is not considered counterplay according to you? You can't use sweeper on cait's traps or maokai's sapling to clear them.
: Can you read? He's not asking for sweeper to disable it, but let melee champions auto the box to get rid of it. Currently, any champion with 150 range or below (most melee champions) get feared and take damage if they try to attack the box with a sweeper.
Oh silly me I must have missed the part where he said something about increasing melee champs range when they activate sweeper. Ok let me rephrase it. Sweeper doesn't buff melee champs range against shrooms or jhin traps anyways, so why should it do it for shaco's boxes?
: URF Reminded me of something
Counterplay is walk around/avoid it, or let your ranged teamates hit it. Sweeper doesn't disable shrooms or jhin traps in anyway, so why should it disable shacos boxes?
HeartVine (OCE)
: Better question; Why is Teemo allowed to Blind, but Quinn and Valor with "***Blinding*** Assault" can't?
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GFwxGJlr,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-02T04:09:16.654+0000) > > Better question; Why is Teemo allowed to Blind, but Quinn and Valor with "***Blinding*** Assault" can't? What do you mean teemo can blind but quinn can't? Teemo makes you unable to land autos, Quinn makes you unable to see. In what world would you say that Quinn isn't allowed to blind?
: Using extra mouse buttons will tab out League once per match.
I use mouse 4 for left click so it always happens at the start of the game for me, very annoying when trying to do an invade or if playing aram.
: Looking at you Yi
I haven't seen a single successful yi
: they did nerf transendence this time around, it grants 50% less power than ordinary
It's 25% actually, unless it was hotfixed today. Each point of cdr gives .3 ad or .5 ap. Hovering over it ingame says 1 ap, but it only gives .5 per point of cdr.
: Champions whos size is implemented into the champion have that feeling incorporated into their kit however Cho gets bigger every time he eats Malph gets bigger the more armor he builds Naut's autos feel heavy, and root enemies There are others like Sion towering over you as he charges his Q, Zac growing bigger the more base Hp he has, etc. Furthermore, bigger size means you block more skillshots for those behind you, which is something galio tries to do.
When did they add the malphite change? I saw that it was on pbe but never saw the update go to live.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E3MvUMU7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:35:10.993+0000) > > ADC is garbage anyway > Instead of nerfing them, buff everyone else except Tris. > > Once Lulu gets buffs though, ADC in general is going to be a much better role especially with Senna release the following patch Senna is a support tho...
Yes and Lulu is also a support. Notice how they are in the sentence together and refer to the same thing, helping adc's.
: > [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KffUIEMG,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:13:51.643+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ou8FmdQG-aram-changes-for-710 > > Period. > > Return ARAM to when it was a question of individual skill instead of how to use Mark/Dash. > > I am 20 games away from 10.000 games on the Howling Abyss. I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about, having seen just about every possible match-up. > > Restore default stats (from Summoner's Rift, effectively), remove Mark/Dash (let it stay in Poro King), return the majority of the old items (Zephyr, Deathfire Grasp, Face of the Mountain (minus the gold gain), Lightbringer, the old Guardian's Horn to name a few). > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Removed_items > > > And given the current number of champions, add a 3rd reroll. And let ARAM let the place it was originally intented to be: just a fun fiesta, where everyone goes ham and the best team wins. How are you up to that many? How many bots did you use? Do you work? impossible lifestyle.
10 games a day for a year is 3650 games. In slightly less than 3 years you'd be at 10000. League has been out for 10 years and aram was released 7 years ago. If he's been playing since day 1 of aram he'd only need to average 3-4 games per day which is less than 4 hours per day. Totally possible.
: Careful when you say "Tanks have mobility" {{champion:516}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:31}} Mobility isn't the best identifier. Mobility is headed into Fighter and Assassin territory.
Maokai and Ornn have mobility on a basic ability and Sion has mobility on ult. I don't think Cho'gath can truly be classified as a tank. He's some weird tank mage juggernaut hybrid. Out of all the champions that are tanks the only ones without mobility seem to be supports like blitzcrank and tahm.
Annual (NA)
: I'm curious then, I've never played fortnite on mobile, but is it not called v-bucks on mobile?
You're misunderstanding. Fortnite is only 1 game. If v-bucks were used for multiple games then it couldn't be carried over between the games. The v-bucks can be shared between fortnite on pc and fortnite on mobile since it is the same game on both platforms. What's not allowed is if for example they had another game on mobile, they couldn't have it also use v-bucks.
: when is NA supposed to get gifts, anyone heard anything?
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: "no counterplay against Jax after 20 minutes" So if I don't list his items someone may think he is running around with only a pair of boots at 20+ minutes? :D
No it means if you don't list other items, that there aren't any other items contributing to the thing you said he has. You wouldn't say Jinx has 40% lifesteal with just bloodline mastery, or that lissandra has 400 ap with only a rabadon's.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: I said he can run around with 400+ms with tier one boots which is a true statement. It is very basic knowledge that Jax builds triforce and magical boots are also a common rune for him. If you or the other guy don't know such things then shouldn't get involved, especially with his attitude. Making excuses based on ignorance ( "I didn't know Jax builds triforce...") is not a valid argument.
"only tier one boots" no that's not a true statement. Requiring any other items in addition to base tier 1 boots means that it is not "only" tier 1 boots. That's not how it works. Magical boots and triforce being core don't mean anything. When you say someone requires only x, that means they have only x. Otherwise you can say zed oneshots with just a longsword because duskblade and black cleaver are core so those items don't count.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: >His ms is not above 400 after tier 1 boots wtf are you smoking. [link](https://imgur.com/QcDoliM) It took like 1 minute to debunk your statement. I don't mind that you are ignorant asf but how difficult it is to go and check something you don't know in practice tool at least before you post your shit? >Posts like these are why Boards are just a void evho chamber with no meaning discussion. Meanwhile the real reasons are ignorant players like you who has iron level of game knowledge. Get off your high horse.
slightly magical boots+trinity force =/= tier 1 boots. That's tier 1.5 boots with the most expensive move speed item on top of it.
Salron88 (EUW)
: right becouse its super easy to run away from him when he throws you.by the time you get away from him w you are half health if not near his ult health range, and he can still break your q with his when you try to re engage in the fight. not that if you go in you got the dmg to finish him before his w comes on again.
You can dodge his throw. Garen Q removes all slows. In general though if you get hit by a champions cc, you already weren't meant to get away from them at that point.
: He is right where he needs to be. He is a "nub stomper" as alot of people like to call him. So he should have a HIGH win rate in low ello, and and should fall out in higher. which is exactly what it does. It is 53% in Bronze/Gold 52% in Plat 51% in Diamond and 50% beyond.
Just because a lot of people call him that doesn't mean that's what he's supposed to be. He's supposed to be an easy champion to pick up, not be an easy champion to hard carry a game with no other game knowledge.
: "Daily Tokens?" Are you referring to the repeating quest you get where if you win a game you get some tokens? Because last I checked you don't just get them for free. The pass is something you can buy to enable your account to be rewarded with Tokens when you finish games, allowing you to grind for rewards.
He said he paid for the pass, did you not read passed the first half of the title?
: Cho has always had an execute indicator tho. Its part of his kit. But they updated it to look like pyke's when pyke was released instead of a circle around enemies
Not always. When he had his old splash art he didn't have the execute visuals.
: [3v3 Queue system abuse] Can you please restrict with whom you can queue?
They'd have to actually care about the game mode to do this change. At this point there's no point in doing that. The player base of 3s is already small. If they make this change there would likely be even less people playing ranked 3s.
Papalug (NA)
: I have been falsely Permabanned
Have you sent a ticket yet?
: This is true, however if Kog'maw (another hybrid damage hypercarry) built 2 or 3 of these items together like Kaisa can he'd be useless.
He's a completely different kind of hybrid damage champion though. If malphite built those 3 items it'd be suboptimal but he'd still be very useful. Ez could also do it if he wasn't balanced around sheen items. Kog'maw is pretty much solely balanced around attack speed/on-hit now (rip old ap kog). Kai'sa is balanced around being op. Idk what my point is exactly.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T02:02:09.392+0000) > > I didn't say you said accidentally. Nice response though. Alright I'm done talking to you, you just proven me you are a hypocrite. https://i.imgur.com/R0R3rW0.png[/img] > No no, _**you**_ didn't blow bubbles and _**accidentally**_ hit someone.
> [{quoted}](name=ELOdroppinPlayer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T23:45:34.649+0000) > > Alright I'm done talking to you, you just proven me you are a hypocrite. > > https://i.imgur.com/R0R3rW0.png[/img] I DIDN'T SAY YOU SAID THAT. THAT'S WHAT I SAID. You've just proven to me you are illiterate. I like how you completely ignored the rest of what I said though. You got stuck on the word accidentally and couldn't comprehend the rest of my point. How the cops would be called on you for constantly harassing people.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T10:52:04.820+0000) > > No no, you didn't blow bubbles and accidentally hit someone. You followed someone with a bubble blower and pointed in their eyes, then you did it to other people. You don't think the police are going to come after a while? > > Maybe English isn't your main language, because your quotes don't really make sense, and you just don't understand what you are saying. That's why you don't understand how what you're saying is toxic. I sure don't understand *how what* I'm saying is toxic while naming nobody and that guy literally pointed him self saying he is the global rank 1 negative win rate zoe from Nigerian server, and obviously you do *read* so you understand English perfectly from what I meant by "repeating," after himself. And where did I say accidentally? but it's okay, of course you are the English master mind here, so you are 100% able to see that I typed accidentally here somewhere, also obviously I followed some one pointing a gun at them by typing, "you guys are too smart for me" then consistently insulting my self saying "I'm too dumb, it's like I'm that elementary student entering a high school," and call it "passive aggression" And your not snow-flake strong mentality thinks "you guys are smart and I'm dumb" is a metaphor to pointing a "bubble blower" into some one's eye. Streamer types you are dogXXXX, fXXk all of you, those are completely fine and very positive, I, here typing I'm dumb and you are all smart, VERY NEGATIVE, MUST BE REPORTED AND HOPES HE REFORMS.
> [{quoted}](name=Obviously 4Fun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T11:23:39.348+0000) > > > And where did I say accidentally? but it's okay, of course you are the English master mind here, so you are 100% able to see that I typed accidentally here somewhere, also obviously I followed some one pointing a gun at them by typing, "you guys are too smart for me" then consistently insulting my self saying "I'm too dumb, it's like I'm that elementary student entering a high school," and call it "passive aggression" > I didn't say you said accidentally. Nice response though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T08:54:36.103+0000) > > You put rank 1 global in quotes and then added negative win rate after (out of quotes). It looks like you were mocking the zoe. Also as I said there's a lot more. I shouldn't even have to get into the whole "intelligent player" thing. yeah?, want to talk about passive aggression again and call it negativity because you "think" so "it is what it is" Like I said, you got shot with a bubble gun, and you called the police, and you want to solid your statement by reasoning how painful you got shot by a bubble.
> [{quoted}](name=Obviously 4Fun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T08:59:02.585+0000) > > > Like I said, you got shot with a bubble gun, and you called the police, and you want to solid your statement by reasoning how painful you got shot by a bubble. No no, you didn't blow bubbles and accidentally hit someone. You followed someone with a bubble blower and pointed in their eyes, then you did it to other people. You don't think the police are going to come after a while? > yeah?, want to talk about passive aggression again and call it negativity because you "think" so "it is what it is" Maybe English isn't your main language, because your quotes don't really make sense, and you just don't understand what you are saying. That's why you don't understand how what you're saying is toxic.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wimbledofy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-10-01T08:09:01.397+0000) > > "he's rank 1 global negative winrate player" > "drake up you go mid for nothing" > Those first two are already clearly negative. Since you posted screenshots though, I'm not going to type everything else out that was said negative. You got chat restricted not banned. "rank 1 global negative win rate player" was said by the zoe, he said that him self and I just repeated after him. he said he was the best global rank 1 zoe from nigerian server "drake up and you go mid for nothing, apparently so negative, you need to be penalized. do you see how this is punished? >This guy shooting bubble at me dude >send him to jail
> [{quoted}](name=Obviously 4Fun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RrjyLAEQ,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T08:27:31.338+0000) > > "rank 1 global negative win rate player" was said by the zoe, he said that him self and I just repeated after him. > > he said he was the best global rank 1 zoe from nigerian server > You put rank 1 global in quotes and then added negative win rate after (out of quotes). It looks like you were mocking the zoe. Also as I said there's a lot more. I shouldn't even have to get into the whole "intelligent player" thing.
: Hey riot, I am toxic by disrepecting my self nonstop, and get chat restricted for this.
"he's rank 1 global negative winrate player" "drake up you go mid for nothing" Those first two are already clearly negative. Since you posted screenshots though, I'm not going to type everything else out that was said negative. You got chat restricted not banned.
: Smurfs? Players in general only play mid and jungle, all the other roles are unfun, top is filled with BS champions with BS mechanics, ADC is being bullied the entire game and getting one shot lategame, support is support.
I thought everyone was saying they hated jungle this season? Jungle is my main for the most part, but whenever I try to switch it up by putting a different role primary, or not even having jungle as a secondary I get autofilled jungle the most.
: Category 3 smurfs are boosters, yet Riot does nothing about it, even though boosting is against TOS.
Playing on someone else's account is against the TOS. Where in the TOS does it say you can't duo with someone below your skill level? Not saying you are wrong, but I just want to know.
: Compared to champions with absolutely no cast animation on their skills
See unless there's a champion that casts an ability before you even press the button, you can't say blitz hook has a pretty big animation before casting. Blitz's cast animation has the same time as most spells in the game, which is .25s.
Exibir mais

Wimbledofy

Nível 193 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão