: Because I'm certain that, while yes some will use it correctly, more will use it as a way to "thank" afks, trolls, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9GocpeAi,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T18:36:05.332+0000) > > Because I'm certain that, while yes some will use it correctly, more will use it as a way to "thank" afks, trolls, etc. Then the reports will eventually have them punished, and they lose all of their honor.
: It's a good defense mechanism to prevent people to get attracted to underage girl.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=2Wecf8MZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T18:06:53.974+0000) > > It's a good defense mechanism to prevent people to get attracted to underage girl. Isn't jinx in her 20's? {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: This comes up now and again, so I'll just repeat my response I've typically given. In my opinion, if they were to bring it back; it should be purely cosmetic. Honor from enemies should have no effect on honor standing. You can get a little notification in post game "An enemy thought you were honorable" and that is basically the extent of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9GocpeAi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:22:22.520+0000) > > This comes up now and again, so I'll just repeat my response I've typically given. > > In my opinion, if they were to bring it back; it should be purely cosmetic. Honor from enemies should have no effect on honor standing. You can get a little notification in post game "An enemy thought you were honorable" and that is basically the extent of it. Why do you believe it should have no standing in honor?
Manxxom (NA)
: I really don't want to know the reason why you want this.
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A4ujwrr5,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-07T05:02:38.554+0000) > > I really don't want to know the reason why you want this. They want to enjoy killing their enemies {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: > The enemy mid laner said "I'll let you catch up morde, farm for a bit" Thats one way to lose a battle.
> [{quoted}](name=VindicatorOFThey,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9GocpeAi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T18:02:08.077+0000) > > Thats one way to lose a battle. He only let morde farm to level 5, and afterward he immediately attacked and killed morde. He wasn't losing lane in any way. We won because the enemies team didn't secure dragons.
Comentários de Rioters
: why are people not rational in league?
At first I thought league was toxic because of people below 18 with no maturity level, but then I saw a survey saying that 60% or more of league was 18+ and it just baffled me. I just felt even more disappointed with the community. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Getting reported for defending your play
Fellow jungler here, when you have too many bad games, play a bot game to cool off. It's what I do. Since it's an easy win, it's just a quick morale boost to yourself. Once you feel that your frustration is gone, then you can go back to normals or ranked. Riot doesn't care about people who defend them self so its best not to defend yourself even if you're 100% in the right. Only communicate through pings, and mute people who begin to say toxic things. You defending yourself is falling straight into the toxic persons trap. It's very unfair, but that's simply how the system is currently. Don't make the mistake of losing your account over it. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Wolity (EUW)
: The BEST feeling ever
That's actually quite funny. I've been practicing Ivern. I've been starting to get pretty decent with him but I get flamed alot for picking him because he's considered weak. (I play only normals). Now I can't lie, he is in some ways weak, such as his damage is very low. What he excels at though is keeping the team alive, stealing the enemies jungle, and surprise ambushes. He's really, really good at keeping the team alive. Their has been so many times when I saved my teammate (despite wanting to let them die to be honest) with that shield. But because I choose Ivern, I get less appreciated even when I do well. Even carried a game once, still nothing. I wish I'd receive notification when my reports go through, because its kind of upsetting thinking someone else out there might have to be dealing with that person that I had to deal with. It is so hard to keep someone level headed so they don't begin to int. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Remeber your manners
I play bot games when normals make me upset. Much more relaxing and much less frustrating since you always win.
: So if Aphelios is mute and can make noises vocally aloud, then...
Aphelios drinks "poison" to speak to his sister's ghostly image and the "poison" causes his throat to tighten making him mute (just sounds like he's high to me) {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
yheat (NA)
: SKINS THAT SHOULD EXIST
Skin that should not exist: Dunkmaster Ivern {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Skin that should exist: Elderwood Ivern
Kuro SF (NA)
: a way to remove unranked and "bogus" ranked players
Just simply make it based on personal achievement. A 0/17/2 yasuo doesn't deserve the same amount of lp as a 25/2/5 Caitlyn. Supports should get lp based on their vision score and assists. Jungle gets it based on farm and contribution to objectives. Ect. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
BBKong (NA)
: Champs That Are Underrated Design-Wise
{{champion:427}} My poor tree friend Ivern. I've been playing him lately and have been having a lot of fun. I even read his lore... at first I thought he was just a happy go lucky tree spirit. Its kind of sad but kind of sweet at the same time: bittersweet I guess. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VLF1AAv8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:32:31.378+0000) > > And they gutted him there too im not saying they didn't gut him there, but i am saying he shouldn't have been turned into a toplaner in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=hazerddex,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VLF1AAv8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:38:04.462+0000) > > im not saying they didn't gut him there, but i am saying he shouldn't have been turned into a toplaner in the first place. Kinda like how brand and vel koz are not supports and belong in mid. I don't completely agree with the support item changes but thank goodness I've been seeing less mages. I love to see that mage supports are a dying class. Still upset with the support item though but... at the same time, now mages cant afford their items. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: These Yuumi changes make her weaker.
I've noticed people just hate yuumi just because and the ability they dislike about her (being attached and immune to damage) can literally be solved by simply adding in, if the person she's attached to gets cc'ed then she falls off. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=WoollyWitch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tVuAgecb,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-03T04:35:54.649+0000) > > The cool down after being rooted or stunned makes sense and getting knocked off with as well would make sense but not being able to teleport with your ally makes no sense. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} I fail to see a problem with not being able to teleport with your ally. All this shows is that now Yummi actually gets consequences for not showing up in lane in time instead of getting a pass for teleporting.(Y'know something that all REGULAR SUPPORTS DEAL WITH?)
> [{quoted}](name=TheFailingMonkey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tVuAgecb,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-12-03T04:49:23.203+0000) > > I fail to see a problem with not being able to teleport with your ally. All this shows is that now Yummi actually gets consequences for not showing up in lane in time instead of getting a pass for teleporting.(Y'know something that all REGULAR SUPPORTS DEAL WITH?) So recalling stays but teleport cant? And yuumi has one thing that every single other support doesn't: she's the most immobile champion in the game.
Kuro SF (NA)
: support items should ONLY nerf gold UNTIL COMPLETED
Increase the cs gold reduction while the items being completed, remove it when its finished is how I see it. I used to main support but I've completely given up support after the item change. Its just not enjoyable or worth it anymore. I feel like a ward bot with zero impact on the game. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Did I really deserve a 14 day ban for this chat log?
I don't see much in there that's punishment worthy. I'm confused... {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Yuumi changes
The cool down after being rooted or stunned makes sense and getting knocked off with as well would make sense but not being able to teleport with your ally makes no sense. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: I don't mind a champion being able to play multiple roles. Just not at the same time. Have her damage and utility be split heavily into AD and AP respectively, that she has to sacrifice her damage perks to unlock her utility ones. Right now, she's just building AD while enjoying having both damage and utility. Take AD/AP TF for instance, one has sustained damage and the other has burst but neither can have both at the same time. There is no need to destroy her ADC viability, but it needs to be shifted far far away from her support build and not overlap.
> [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MZEuJgNd,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-12-02T17:18:50.214+0000) > > I don't mind a champion being able to play multiple roles. Just not at the same time. Have her damage and utility be split heavily into AD and AP respectively, that she has to sacrifice her damage perks to unlock her utility ones. Right now, she's just building AD while enjoying having both damage and utility. Take AD/AP TF for instance, one has sustained damage and the other has burst but neither can have both at the same time. There is no need to destroy her ADC viability, but it needs to be shifted far far away from her support build and not overlap. Adc and support are two very different roles. Complete opposites that work together. She literally cannot be both without being either overpowered or unuseable in either role.
: Why do we even have champion classes?
The issue is people forgot why classes exist. You can't have a champion who can do everything otherwise they're broken. If you have champions who specialize in something, good example being soraka, then they have clear strengths and weaknesses. They are good for one thing, but can be defeated for another. Soraka is stellar at healing, but she is also very squishy and cannot heal herself except for her ult.
: So are we going to have to waste a ban slot on Senna for the next 3 years like Yasuo?
They need to make her into what she was intended to be: a support. Increase her healing, decrease damage, decrease her self healing, make her scale with ap, ect
PzyXo (EUW)
: Honestly, I think they are forced. I remember WarpChicken being nice and communicating with people normally. He just changed to the worst for some reason. I think Riot forced them to be that dumb. Even if we get new mods nothing will change. That's my opinion. Mods will just come here and say "that's not true" but I think this is facts. Downvote me
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei05XwEe,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-02T09:11:15.390+0000) > > Honestly, I think they are forced. I remember WarpChicken being nice and communicating with people normally. He just changed to the worst for some reason. I think Riot forced them to be that dumb. Even if we get new mods nothing will change. That's my opinion. Mods will just come here and say "that's not true" but I think this is facts. Downvote me I thought I was the only one who noticed that drastic attitude change. Never said anything cause I thought I was going crazy. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Ha ha epic
I hope this isn't real, I say gg every game {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: My skin wishlist
Elderwood Kindred Elderwood Ivern {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Eyes upon Jesus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ApdIrgNp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-30T23:56:56.804+0000) > > Not with a hard, infallible proof type of verification. I mean, I know for myself that I didn't bot, so, I know they couldn't have. The only explanation left then is that they must have taken perhaps reports, plus perhaps I stood in the wrong spot or moved in some pattern that reminded them of a bot, I don't know. None of that is proof though, that's just... coincidences. They shouldn't ban based off anything less that hard proof. They don't have that. I can't prove to you that they don't have that, but they don't, at least I know it. Most likely explanation then is that they did it almost entirely off reports. Match history looks pretty weird for a lv8 account..
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ApdIrgNp,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-01T00:10:20.566+0000) > > Match history looks pretty weird for a lv8 account.. Just looked up the match history and it looks very much human...
: Is Ivern really unlliked or has he just been an awful weak champion
I love playing ivern, I love his story and I love his design. He's just too weak to play though and daisy's AI isn't that bright... I have to spam target an enemy to get her to focus someone. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
SSmotzer (NA)
: [Rework Concept] Ivern and Daisy, the Friends of the Forest
I hope ivern gets reworked so he feels fun to play. Don't get me wrong, he IS fun to play, but because he's so underpowered, its very difficult to play him. Every time I pick him I feel like I'm "trolling" even though I'm doing my best to win. Daisy especially needs an update. I feel like I have to spam R and attack to just get her to focus one person. For some reason she constantly loses interest.
SÎke (NA)
: Hi
: is there a way to delete the minimap?
I hope this isn't real {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: League of Legends Thanksgiving
I am thankful for the champion neeko. I am thankful for all of the skins I got from chests, I get really lucky with them for some reason. (I even got dj sona from a chest) I am thankful for the wolf's mask icon I got from the random icon chest. I am thankful for the discounted rune pages so its easier to main multiple champions without having to change runes. I am thankful for the new summoners rift map. The changing map adds a lot more to the game. I enjoy seeing multiple maps instead of the same one every game.
Vlexy (EUNE)
: I got banned even though i wasnt toxic?
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: I mean I hate ADC players too but couldnt you just play another role? Nothing says you HAVE to play support. If you don't want to share gold income play mid or top? Funnily enough in a pro setting the ADC player rarely makes decisions. All they have to focus on is their own safety and farming. The support and jungle are the ones making calls, deciding lane assignments, when to do objectives, everything really. However outside of pro play, the ADC role is usually inhabitted by the worst type of people. Not only do the champions take no skill at all to play but the role literally has carry in the name so it attracts _those_ type of people. They think they are hot shit because they can right click on someone for 3 seconds and kill them. The type of person that completely lacks any skill or intelligence in real life. So they want to compensate for their lack of achievement IRL with achievements in game. This unfortunately describes 95% of ADC players.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K3w7NsKi,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-28T11:57:01.533+0000) > > I mean I hate ADC players too but couldnt you just play another role? Nothing says you HAVE to play support. If you don't want to share gold income play mid or top? > > Funnily enough in a pro setting the ADC player rarely makes decisions. All they have to focus on is their own safety and farming. The support and jungle are the ones making calls, deciding lane assignments, when to do objectives, everything really. However outside of pro play, the ADC role is usually inhabitted by the worst type of people. Not only do the champions take no skill at all to play but the role literally has carry in the name so it attracts _those_ type of people. They think they are hot shit because they can right click on someone for 3 seconds and kill them. The type of person that completely lacks any skill or intelligence in real life. So they want to compensate for their lack of achievement IRL with achievements in game. This unfortunately describes 95% of ADC players. So thats why adc's don't listen to my pings {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
zed08 (NA)
: Most HATED Champion
{{champion:157}} Has an ability that can block infinite projectiles lasting a few seconds with a shield that can be easily activated multiple times in a short spam of time. {{champion:246}} Has an ult that can take half your health while stunning your entire team. Has a easy to use dash and another stun in her kit. {{champion:235}} Way too much range, easy to harvest souls, too much damage for a support {{champion:84}} Too safe, too much damage and a cloak that makes her untargetable while also giving her movement speed {{champion:63}} I don't like his ult
: Remember when league was borderline balanced?
Gëcko (NA)
: Has anyone else been freezing mid game
I had it happen in a bot game. For some reason I just stopped moving and I couldn't use abilities.
Sunfiraka (EUW)
: Just had a game where not a single member of my team was on their primary role, most autofilled
I got autofilled jungle three times in a row. When I finally got the role I wanted, someone dodged the game. Why does autofill still exist?
: to report sb. to the police.
I'm glad I don't live in the EU. Getting arrested for childish behavior must be awful. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
EnsembIe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WoollyWitch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4XL9YoPE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-27T12:22:26.725+0000) > > I was so excited and happy when senna was released. Bought her the first day she arrived on servers and enjoyed her gameplay and her splashart was absolutely stunning. After playing her and hearing about a new lunar champion, I was so excited because I love designs based off the moon. Then I saw the actual character... > > An emo ezreal, being haunted by his dead sister, fighting people with a weapon on crack with the only skill involved is memorizing a wall of text. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Did you actually read his lore at all or did you just see 'blue woman' and automatically assume she was a ghost?
> [{quoted}](name=EnsembIe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4XL9YoPE,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-27T12:38:20.588+0000) > > Did you actually read his lore at all or did you just see 'blue woman' and automatically assume she was a ghost? I read his lore but didn't care enough to remember it. It wasn't interesting to me at all.
Manxxom (NA)
: Okay I just want everyone to imagine here...
I saw a picture of the back of aphelios and I thought it looked exactly like gru. He just has such an... out of place design. It looks goofy as heck. Small head, large upper torso, small waist, ect. I can't take him seriously. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Unpopular opinion: Aphelios isnt as hard to play and master as riot thinks.
I was so excited and happy when senna was released. Bought her the first day she arrived on servers and enjoyed her gameplay and her splashart was absolutely stunning. After playing her and hearing about a new lunar champion, I was so excited because I love designs based off the moon. Then I saw the actual character... An emo ezreal, being haunted by his dead sister, fighting people with a weapon on crack with the only skill involved is memorizing a wall of text. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Wait, you're getting surrenders in ranked games that can be turned around. Yet in my normal games that aren't winnable I get the Never Surrender people. Why is this backwards?? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=LuveniaCainhurst,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Eb6tXcp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T21:20:29.740+0000) > > Wait, you're getting surrenders in ranked games that can be turned around. Yet in my normal games that aren't winnable I get the Never Surrender people. Why is this backwards?? > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} I play exclusively drafts with the occasional ranked game and I think it just has to do with the fact that people in normals have less understanding of the game than people in ranked (myself included). Basically, people in normals think most games can be turned around but people in ranked mode understand that some games are completely unwinnable (even if they're overreacting most of the time).
: Why am I not allowed to keep my old Username for login anymore
After seeing this I immediately logged in and thank goodness my account was safe. I'm so sorry this happened to other people though and I hope the issue gets resolved asap. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Wolity (EUW)
: What about those people that are getting DCed or bug error from client and can't reconnect right away before the leave system detects them ?
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GWFXFI1e,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T09:47:09.099+0000) > > What about those people that are getting DCed or bug error from client and can't reconnect right away before the leave system detects them ? People afking > DC due to bug client. There is a much larger amount of people dcing because they are mad, don't feel like playing or rage quit. If you're disconnecting from games frequently, get that fixed before you start another game. You're still ruining a game for 4 other people regardless if its a connection problem. If you disconnect once in a game to the point where it costs you lp, then fix your issue, then start another game.
Kai Guy (NA)
: I have a theory but I don't have enough data. What is your main and secondary role? Also. Why the hell do you not run {{summoner:4}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MAHcNswK,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T08:10:50.233+0000) > > I have a theory but I don't have enough data. > What is your main and secondary role? > > Also. Why the hell do you not run {{summoner:4}} ? My main role was mid neeko. I'm not really sure why I don't use flash either. I've just found more uses in other summoner's besides flash. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
AntDoom (NA)
: Riot needs to fix this issue with leavers/rage quitters
The person who leaves the game should lose triple the lp while the rest of the lp loss stays the same. The leaver gets severely punished and the system can't be abused.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: is it me or does everyone's team goes to shit when they are in promos?
Its why I stopped playing ranked. I lost my promos three times in a row. I could get all the way up to promos, with no difficulties. I had good teammates for most games (at least in terms of gameplay, they were toxic as hell) but once I hit promos, I got trolls and afk people. The sheer difference between promos and regular ranked games just made me quit. Its really frustrating when you're doing really well but then when you finally reach the climax, you get shoved under a bus and ran over. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Nomsumer (NA)
: Why are the rewards for sportsmanship emotes that make you look bad when used?
I never found the right place to use the honor 5 emote either. Only thing I could ever see it being useful is when someone says "reported woolly" and then I throw up my honor 5 emote to show I'm not toxic. It's kind of funny to see their reaction. I'm someone who leaves the chat on, but never speaks unless to say gg or explain iverns passive at level 5. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: As A permanently banned Player I feel as if Riot should offer 1year/5year/10year(ect.) bans instead
I've been saying this for a while. Perma bans do absolutely nothing. Toxic players will simply just make a new account, be toxic again, get banned permanetly, repeat. If you have infinitely stacking punishment on their main account, they have time to actually reflect on what they've done. Instead of the mind set of "I'll just make a new one and make peoples lives hell." You run into the problem of people no longer caring about being banned. Heck you can go all over the boards and find many people who have 5+ accounts. Perma bans clearly aren't working. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Exibir mais

WoollyWitch

Nível 135 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão