Luxuries (NA)
: Event Prestige Skins (2019)
> Is it 100% confirmed that event prestige skins are not going to be coming back this year? Yes. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates > These changes won't retroactively apply to Event Prestige skins released during 2018 and 2019. Players who unlocked those skins did so with the expectation that event tokens would be the only way to get them, and we wanted to respect those players' investments.
Theorex (NA)
: Because that doesn't happen until 60 minutes into the game, and the game will end by 70 minutes. I don't think anyone has a problem with this because, we know that some team out there would literally play the games out to max timer if possible. Its not a matter of when it will happen, its a matter of when it will happen. No one in that bracket wants to wait an hour for one team that is trolling everyone. and upward of 2 hours. To play 3 games. Totaling a time of like three to four hours. I wouldn't do this myself, but I know some friends that have already tried. So. Yeah.
I think you meant “It’s not a matter of *if* it will happen...” As it stands, you say the same thing twice :p
: Banned but litearlly no reason given
Submit a support ticket: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
: Apparently this isn't good enough for a Rank 7 token
What was your vision score, and how many control wards did you get?
darkdill (NA)
: So SMITE has Team RWBY skins now available, but LoL can't even get a tiny reference?
Hi-Rez and RoosterTeeth have had a sort-of partnership before, which is why they could do this. Smite is also a lot more allowing in what it's skins do (in part because of the 3d nature of the game). League and Riot have historically not done partnerships. They have things that are inspired by, sure, but nothing flat out based on.
: Premades have got to go from solo queuers games.
Multiple reports in a single game mean absolutely nothing. Getting reported in and off itself does nothing to you. All it does is trigger the system to review the chat logs of the reported person. 1 report does the exact same thing as 9 in this matter.
: Clash was broken on EUW today.
Entirely likely this was due to the Google database (I think that’s the element?) that experienced major bugs today. Discord was down for quite a while due to those bugs as well.
iiGazeii (NA)
: I'd buy a monstrous Kai'Sa skin
Here's the thing: Kai'Sa is not supposed to be monstrous. Hold on, let me explain what that means. I know a decent amount of people here on the boards seem to have wanted "Kha'Maw, the beast thing from the void", but Kai'Sa's story was never about that. She is, at her core, still human. That's why she fights against the void, why she fights to protect humanity and the world of Runeterra. That's why they made the removable faceplate, why she appears human to us players, because that's what she is supposed to be. Now, is that to say that she doesn't appear other-worldly? That she wouldn't be terrifying to a typical Shuriman nomad seeing her fly in out of nowhere from a purple hellscape of monsters, skin appearing like the things around, giant shoulder cannons, firing blasts of *something* out of her own hands? No, of course not. She seems like the very same kind of thing that is trying to eat them at that very moment. Sure, if she got the chance to maybe get them to calm down, to remove her mask and show that she is human, they'd come around. But she doesn't. The person either runs away in panic....or dies after running away in panic. And that's the thing with Kai'Sa. She's not just a survivor, she's a *thriver*. She's a veteran Lara Croft, not the fresh one starting out her adventures. A lithe panther, not a roaring kaiju. She took the most terrifying place both in and outside reality itself, and you know what she did? She made those creatures of hunger and destruction her personal hunting practice. She took the Void, the literal embodiment of *nothingness*, and she made it her bitch. She becomes the thing the voidbeasts check under *their* bed for, the thing that goes bump in the night, but it comes to protect humanity, not to hunt it. Now, what exactly does this mean for skins? Well, for starters, it needs to emphasize her humanity, as that is the crux of Kai'Sa's character. Second, it can't be (what is the traditional definition) monstrous. A skin for her needs to embody the skilled and efficient huntress, not the scrambling beast that rushes through the undergrowth. A good example to illustrate this: Kai'Sa is not Venom. Never has, never should be. She's Black Suit Spider-Man. You can tell there's something not quite right about it, that it could hurt you, but she doesn't appear with a gaping maw and teeth as big as her forearm. That's not the story Riot was trying to tell, and that isn't Kai'Sa
Korily (NA)
: Can’t Get the role I want when playing draft
It's called autofill. When they're aren't enough players for a particular role at a specific time, then a player may be matched outside of their selected two roles in order to fill up a game.
: Yet funny how they never bothered to tell the mains "Your champ is dead, this one will just take its name". Sounds exactly like when Riot said they'd help toplane and instead just make buffs that hurt top more, and buff mid to be the best role in the game, and force jungle to have to be 100% flawless to win the game. Every champ that has gotten reworked has had their kit for a decent part preserved and/or modernized. Aatrox is the only champ to have NONE of that present anymore (and it was only the revive). Hypocrisy is written all over it. And they knew full well that just modernizing the kit would get more people interested in playing him, look at Swain, Akali, and other reworks that happened before Aatrox's. Also, if it was a relaunch, then they should have mentioned it was FIRST THING. Instead they said they were reworking him, and that was it.
Yes, they did. That was the part were it was called a "full relaunch VGU". That means they keep the thematic of the champion (god-like being of war and destruction, thrives in battle) and rebuild the kit to a healthy version and/or one that fits that thematic better.
xWARx (NA)
: its literally them releasing a whole new champ and then saying no no this is aatrox trust us its better and not a completely different champion
That is quite literally the entire point of a relaunch rework.
Arammus (EUW)
: am i getting this right?
Said 1v1 mode is just ARAM with a few extra things thrown in. It's not an entirely separate map with entirely separate items and gameplay like TT was.
: What is preseason?
Ranked in Preseason does not confer any rewards. At the start of the season, any progress that's made will be removed, and you will need to do placements again. However, MMR gains and losses during preseason will affect, well, your MMR, so ranked in preseason does have some measure of usefulness. (NOTE: this is talking about Summoner's Rift Ranked play, and not Teamfight Tactics. TFT ranked is currently running just as normal, with standard LP gains and losses.)
: I just want them to fix it so Zhonya's activating stops all actions, regardless of them being active before using Zhonya's (i.e Fiddle Ult, Kat Ult, etc)
Zhonya's does not stop things that are already in the "field", otherwise abilities like skill shots or ground targeted effects would have to stop as well. Fiddle ult is a channel followed by a self targeted AoE. Once the channel is completed, the ability plays out. That's why you can't CC him to stop it, since it isn't a channel anymore. Kat ult *is* a channel, and activating Zhonya's during it will stop the ability.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wulf Helhammer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mjp7TaXa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T16:59:27.497+0000) > > Kai'Sa is commonly picked in pro play because she has personal agency on her own survival. That's it. It has nothing to do with her being "better" than other champs Personal agency?
> [{quoted}](name=Dreamspitter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mjp7TaXa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T18:58:55.474+0000) > > Personal agency? More or less what Zack said. Basically, it’s that if someone dives on her, she has a chance to actually save herself, and not just “guess I’ll die” praying her team can do something. It’s the same with Xayah (although she in particular was also quite strong individually, as caster type ADCs can tend to be), as her ult allows her to evade at least some key enemy ults, and her snare can be used to retreat safely.
FSRER (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wulf Helhammer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AjMoqK2o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T16:10:21.757+0000) > > As you can make it so that you no longer have to go through a login screen every time, it would be a waste of resources to make animated login themes for a screen most people are never going to see And apparently it would also be a waste of resources creating a working client...
You getting bugs on your client with your machine has nothing to do with this conversation.
: Will we ever discuss the fact that newer champs are objectively better?
Kai'Sa is commonly picked in pro play because she has personal agency on her own survival. That's it. It has nothing to do with her being "better" than other champs
CMOSnana (NA)
: the new client doesn't have animate
As you can make it so that you no longer have to go through a login screen every time, it would be a waste of resources to make animated login themes for a screen most people are never going to see
MÁGAMan (NA)
: Poor weighting kills vs farm
You value farm far too little. Kills degrade in gold value. Especially when it’s that many deaths. Farm doesn’t.
: Early Forfeit Bug?
That wasn't a surrender vote, it was a remake vote. Your Nautilus never connected, and thus your team voted to end the game. Unless you were in a premade with Nautilus, it shouldn't actually count as a defeat for you in terms of LP. Remake votes require only a simple majority vote to carry through, which is why it only needed 3 "yeses"
: Reported for language... there is a default language filter
First: Post your chat logs. Second: it is perfectly fine to use swear words. What you can't do is harass and insult your other players, with swears or without. The chat filter exists for players that don't want to read those words. It is not there to make it ok to berate others.
: What are the chances of Akali ever getting reverted?
: Hecarim's Largely Unjustified Ego
He killed them in the first place. That's why he brags.
: In your opinion, who had the most hype champion release/rework?
Jhin's was pretty huge. He had a quite long teaser period, where everyone was trying to figure out what the champs being shot was about. I may be missrembering, but I think Sol's was also popular. His teaser video was just amazing, and it was the famous Ao Shin concept finally coming to League (albeit not exactly the same champ)
: Every new champ released after S7 has been total failure.
By what measure are you determining "failure"? And in what way are the current champions being released not unique? In fact, one of the most common complaints with recent champions is that they are **too** unique compared to older releases.
: Didn't Black Widow die in end game
> [{quoted}](name=Hypochondria9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bc317TUo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T12:17:46.758+0000) > > Didn't Black Widow die in end game This movie takes place between Civil War and Infinity War in the MCU timeline, but will likely also have flashback sequences to Natasha’s past and training in the Red Room
: Upcoming changes for 9.24
Update: A. Sol nerfs have been removed from the patch preview: > [Digging in more, we see conqueror as too good on too many ranged users so we're adding a ranged focused nerf to the keystone. -Asol nerf removed -Ryze nerf will be softer](https://twitter.com/MarkYetter/status/1201676538837553152?s=20) Here's the current iteration of the Senna changes: > [These are the Senna nerfs we're currently testing. Goal is to nerf Senna in all positions, but hit ADC Senna MORE than support (ADC is 2-3% stronger on preseason patch). Hitting her safety(root duration and HP), Q poke/waveclear, and soul generation while CS'ing](https://twitter.com/RiotAugust/status/1201678341700370432) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/287799626168401921/651239013553930240/EK04FVuU4AAN-sO.png
: Aurelion-Sol nerfs
Update: A. Sol nerfs have been removed from the patch preview: > [Digging in more, we see conqueror as too good on too many ranged users so we're adding a ranged focused nerf to the keystone. -Asol nerf removed -Ryze nerf will be softer](https://twitter.com/MarkYetter/status/1201676538837553152?s=20)
: Aurelion-Sol nerfs
[Mark Yetter on Twitter:](https://twitter.com/MarkYetter/status/1201641559931813888?s=20) > Asol riding that new conqueror into space (get it). Seriously though, conq play style is fun for him so we think letting him keep it is the better path.
Łania (NA)
: Ehm, I guess it's a test?
I went ahead and synced your profile. Your name should be updated here now {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: This has been suggested many times but the idea is refused since it would lead to a "deserted island" kind of queue which Riot is against.
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sh84Z7yH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-02T03:23:43.852+0000) > > This has been suggested many times but the idea is refused since it would lead to a "deserted island" kind of queue which Riot is against. More specifically, because it is incredibly easy to abuse in lower population skill brackets. We've seen what happened when Overwatch implemented it a few years back: players at the upper skill levels would sometimes be completely unable to find a game because people would block them.
Zullar (NA)
: Riot: Send Surveys
They do send out surveys. And as evident by the fact that the game *isn’t* bending to your will, that would indicate that your position is not as supported as you believe.
: Perhaps... it is time for change? Saying this as someone who owns every champion, the whole system is pretty freaking dumb. The OP makes a valid point. Pricing proportional to popularity, while not consistent, is a standard in business.
Pricing based on availability is used when either a) the item is only for a limited time, so it typically costs more to generate more income from its shorter lifespan and/or b) it is a matter of supply and demand. Neither of those circumstances apply to champions. They are available all the time, and there’s no issue that “the code will run out” or something that would make it victim to the laws of supply and demand.
Sirsir (NA)
: Isn't the cost loosely based on most recent releases?
It's directly based on that: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202083304-Permanent-Champion-Price-Reduction TL;DR every time a new champ comes out, the oldest 6300 champ gets reduced to 4800. Every 3 releases, an additional 4800 or lower champion gets reduced to the next price tier as well.
: Because they struggle with what value means Look at eternals and you'll understand pretty easily
Because champion prices are in no way related to play rate or value or anything of that nature at all. It is purely based on how old the champion is: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202083304-Permanent-Champion-Price-Reduction
: Black Friday, Cyber Monday Riot Fail
And then you remember that Riot has historically *not* had Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, and wonder what you were thinking in the first place
: Insight on True Damage skins: We tried to pick champs who needed skins
That does not mean those are *requirements*, it means those are *consideration factors*. That means they will look at champions that need skins, and if they are a good fit for the skin line, then they can go on with further consideration of that champion. If they **don’t**, then the move away from that champion and consider another.
: IS THERE DECAY in PRESEASON???
As TFT ranked is active at this time, decay warnings will still appear. However, for SR ranked they don’t have any effect. Only TFT ranked has decay right now.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=McHaten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HT73JhYA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T04:21:33.282+0000) > > actually it wasn't very clear because I looked once or twice between games and never saw an expiration date. only that they would last until the end of the year. Thhe prestige tokens last until end fo January. > > point is I paid for them, and don't get to use them., even if it was for some mystery skins. It doesn't hurt them to leave them their till I use them. You are misremembering or you didn't actually look then, because Worlds tokens never said until the end of the year, they said until November (17thor 18th at whatever time).
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HT73JhYA,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-27T04:31:15.542+0000) > > You are misremembering or you didn't actually look then, because Worlds tokens never said until the end of the year, they said until November (17thor 18th at whatever time). 25th to be specific, at 11 Pacific Time
: Ap bruiser items?
No. That itemization work was put on hold.
H00KIE (NA)
: Why is everyone so soft?
Muting someone is to try and salvage a game already ruined by toxicity. Chat restrictions and bans are to help make it so that no future games are ruined by toxicity.
Comentários de Rioters
CrumDubh (NA)
: It's not everywhere in the world, here it's illegal to do so for pretty much everything (like gift cards and stuff like that), based on the fact that you've already give them the money for what you paid. Some exceptions apply like concerts because you bought admission for a specific event at a specific date.
> [{quoted}](name=CrumDubh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KKExTxR0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-26T03:35:30.464+0000) > > It's not everywhere in the world, here it's illegal to do so for pretty much everything (like gift cards and stuff like that), based on the fact that you've already give them the money for what you paid. > > Some exceptions apply like concerts because you bought admission for a specific event at a specific date. That's what you did though. You bought the tokens for use with a specific event for a specific time. Everything around them tells you that they will, and when they will, expire. These were tokens for the World's event, not for anything else.
CrumDubh (NA)
: World 2019 token GONE
On both the the top of the rewards list (when you clicked on the tokens) and in the description on all the bundles, it said "tokens expire 25th November at 11AM Pacific Time"
: I have proof
: New Dawn/Night bringer skins
> PBE Previews! There's a lot of 'em today! > Sugar Rush: Braum, Evelynn, Ziggs, Zilean > Hextech: Swain! > Dawnbringer: Karma, Nidalee, Soraka > Nightbringer: Lee Sin (+Prestige!), Vladimir, Soraka [League of Legends EU (@loleu)](https://twitter.com/loleu/status/1199024952990666752) And haven't several of those champs been quite a while without a skin?
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: so the oppenents don't have a burden when they fight qiyana that does so much different things depending on elements, and can reset them? because I DO feel the burden myself and it's going to be even worse against aphelios when he will use scythes, guns, other bs that you will need to learn and be like "oh wait he has this weapon, what does it do again?"
Here's the difference between those things and the example that is used in the Rioter post: Qiyana's effects *to opponents* are simple: if her ring is x color, it's going to do this thing. That's it. 3 different colors, 3 different effects. For Aphelios, his guns are all very visually distinct, and all have a very specific effect, some of which don't even have that much of an actual effect on opponents (such as the scythe gun, which heals him. You don't have to be particularly worried about that one effecting you directly with some new function, just don't get hit). The issue with the Rupture example is, as I understand it, the DoT effect does not reveal to players what it does. You simply have to know that it causes damage from moving, without it being shown in the actual gameplay.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: What happened to Zileas's design philosophy?
You do realize "Burden of Knowledge" is referring to the opponents burden, not the player? This isn't them saying them would never make complex champions, this is them saying they wouldn't make a mechanic that effects an enemy that does not make it clear to said enemy what that effect is doing.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lBizIVKF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T17:11:36.366+0000) > > its gonna be go like this: > > {{champion:131}} flashes over a wall, proceeds to delete him. > > end of story. > > but for real though, riot can't hope to balance this champ without first addressing the current JG / Bot / dragon situation. > > this is gonna end in 3 ways: > > 1- he is somehow balanced. > > 2-he's OP and riot refuses to nerf him, then guts him like a fish. > > 3- Kalista 2.0 AKA CAN NEVER BE VIABLE > > doesn't riot get the changing the way a AA fundamentally works will almost always lead to severe balancing issues? You're asking the wrong person about this one really. But my question is this: Is there at least one rioter with the balls to say "no" to all this nonsense?
If you always say no to things that seem crazy, nothing ever happens and the game becomes stale and boring. Every champion when they were created had some part of them that was distinctly different from every other current champion, or else there was no reason to make them.
Zac x Me (NA)
: "League+" it's starting
League + is just the renamed mobile app that has already existed for years. They changed the name because they added more features to it, like watching eSports matches live, and native match history.
Exibir mais

Wulf Helhammer

Nível 103 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão