: Can we get more slow reduction with the introduction of Sett?
please, save your view until after the champ is released. its his ult, and it isnt gonna hit everyone, and youll prob be dead anyway. if adc gets ulted just QSS or cruicable.
Tokishi7 (NA)
: The champion is only good because of Conq, nerf conq, not the champ. Also, buy a banshees/qss/ or veil and he's potato
> [{quoted}](name=Tokishi7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:59:54.692+0000) > > The champion is only good because of Conq, nerf conq, not the champ. Also, buy a banshees/qss/ or veil and he's potato no, they should nerf the champs, not conq.
: adapt my friend. strategy exists
> [{quoted}](name=Divine Eyes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I66qEL1v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T15:38:02.245+0000) > > adapt my friend. strategy exists i love that instead of discussing on why or why not strategy exist, it's just "adapt bro". these people started saying it when this game became trash and easy to play.
: Um... I was trying out the Yuumi changes and uh...
: Is Sion jungle even a thing?
gromp buff was something that made tanks strong. i loved that it scaled based on your HP, so assassins didn't benefit a whole lot from it. Thornmail + gromp + cinderhulk was insane.
: so how is that supposed to help anyone but diana?
her damage got gutted. the only way she gets it back is by landing the ult. please dont complain until you actually play.
: bad trigger discipline
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VQrGcZOY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T16:12:09.842+0000) > > bad trigger discipline just because its a "rule" doesnt mean that it's always correct, especially depending on the situation. some people do things their way, and it breeds greatness and uniqueness.
: I know how to fix top issues and make the game more interactive, PORTALS in alcoves!!!
: TFT is far too luck based right now.
COMPLAINING ABOUT RNG IN A RNG BASED MODE
: Anyone else think Aatrox' best skin is his base skin?
princess aatrox or darkstar. and yeah i agree i love the regular. my gf got me a bunch of skins though so i gotta use them -shrug-.
CJXander (EUNE)
: We've produced a Snowdown 2019 login screen, meet the team.
: I started building {{item:3004}} on {{champion:21}} cause I was having early game mana troubles. would get mana hungry too fast so I build {{item:3070}} and let it charge as I build the rest of my items and usually complete it by item 4 or 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQOfMv04,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-08T18:21:52.779+0000) > > I started building {{item:3004}} on {{champion:21}} cause I was having early game mana troubles. would get mana hungry too fast so I build {{item:3070}} and let it charge as I build the rest of my items and usually complete it by item 4 or 5. item 4-5 for that item is way too long. and yes like someone else said, take the mana band rune.
: Can Heimerdinger be looked at?
now heimer is op all the sudden, just like ekko
: RIOT DOESNT BAN TROLLS NEVER . SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR PLAYERBASE
: The state of the r/leagueoflegends subreddit
its sad what happened to the league reddit. it used to be great. 2012-2013 so many great topics made. but now its crap. and like you said, it's only esports. if you dont talk about esports, it's likely going to be removed. its like the reddit caters towards people that dont even play the game and rather just watch esports now. theres no critical discussions or questioning of the games balance/ethics, just "oh hey, i love league, this is my safe place".
Sunbreaker (EUNE)
: When you look at it objectively, most of the stuff you used to get in old runes you can get in the new runes or stat shards. The only stats you can't get anymore are: - Crit Chance - Crit Damage - Bonus Energy Regen - Bonus Experience Honestly when did you ever use these stats in the old rune system? Maybe for some cheesy 1% crit or bonus xp for early level 2, but otherwise you used the same basic pages 99% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Sunbreaker,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EA88eEkd,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-12-08T17:26:10.553+0000) > > When you look at it objectively, most of the stuff you used to get in old runes you can get in the new runes or stat shards. The only stats you can't get anymore are: > > - Crit Chance > > - Crit Damage > > - Bonus Energy Regen > > - Bonus Experience > > Honestly when did you ever use these stats in the old rune system? Maybe for some cheesy 1% crit or bonus xp for early level 2, but otherwise you used the same basic pages 99% of the time. my biggest issue is that they are giving you flat rune values instead of scaling runes value. 9 armor? i want my 21 armor at level 18.
: Unpopular opinion. Old runes sucked. 1. It took too long change runes, which meant you ran pretty the same rune pages every game and you needed a whole bunch rune pages for different champs. 2. It incentivized cheesing. Small amounts of crit in runes for the RNG win. Randomly going flat pen on in runes for the early basically invisible power spike ect. 3. Stupid IP cost. Straight up old system was pay to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EA88eEkd,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-12-08T13:55:35.744+0000) > > Unpopular opinion. Old runes sucked. > > 1. It took too long change runes, which meant you ran pretty the same rune pages every game and you needed a whole bunch rune pages for different champs. > > 2. It incentivized cheesing. Small amounts of crit in runes for the RNG win. Randomly going flat pen on in runes for the early basically invisible power spike ect. > > 3. Stupid IP cost. Straight up old system was pay to win. the tech was/is there to make you able to change runes during champion select. Riot was just greedy and made it so if you wanted diverse pages, you had to pay up. Now you pay up if you want the convenience, which is how it should have been to begin with. maybe riot should make pen a stat that is visible instead of not showing it at all. Also, the majority of players use sites to see your runes before the game. the IP cost could have been removed. Blame riot, not the system.
: I want my full armor & full pen pages back lol Yes please.
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EA88eEkd,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-12-08T09:24:20.453+0000) > > I want my full armor & full pen pages back lol > > Yes please. i used to run armor pen red/quints on jhin. holy smokes my support would always freak out at the early kills I would get because that damage was unexpected. It scal'd very well with his 4th shot, and I also ran fervor on Jhin. Armor pen scales well with fervor so it was a cool thing to do and a very unique build I used to run.
: I mean old runes were cancer getting crit runes was fucking disgusting super unbalanced theres times you had 1 crit rune and get a double crit and kill the enemy. Is that fair and balanced gameplay? The other side is you might not get a single crit in a game? Old runes were cancer outdated and not needed.
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EA88eEkd,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-12-08T16:18:22.901+0000) > > I mean old runes were cancer getting crit runes was fucking disgusting super unbalanced theres times you had 1 crit rune and get a double crit and kill the enemy. Is that fair and balanced gameplay? The other side is you might not get a single crit in a game? Old runes were cancer outdated and not needed. the chance of it making an impact was so small it shouldnt even be accounted for if you choose to all in someone. instead of taking that AD which can impact a lot of things, they invested in RNG bailing them out, which is fine.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EA88eEkd,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-12-08T11:49:00.591+0000) > > i miss getting +30 ad at level 18 with my scaling AD reds/quints You can pick gathering storm.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EA88eEkd,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T12:40:34.022+0000) > > You can pick gathering storm. very shitty in general, especially for the jungle role (unless your eve) as you want to scale constantly. Water walking is better if you want to go into that route. Even on other champs it tends to be really shitty. 10 whole minutes to get 5 AD. By that time, the game could be decided, or you missed some kills. The higher elo you are, the less viable gathering storm is. The big difference between gathering storm and scaling AD reds/quints is that gathering storm only gives you AD every 10-20-30-40 minutes, instead of every 1-2 minutes. Even if you make it 10 mins in the game, another 10 minutes to gain a pretty small bonus at that point in the game. Scaling AD quints/reds were solid and probably secretly very powerful as you had the same value as flat AD reds/quints at level 6. So your 1st clear you would at least get level 3, in which you already have half your bonuses compared to taking flat. Level 6 is no time at all, usually 5-8 minutes to get, and after that you keep scaling. If you did well, you got levels fast, thus rewarding your investment very well. Not many people understand that some scaling runes were only twice as good as flat, but AD reds/quints were 3x better than flat at level 18. So you didn't need to get level 9 to be the same as if you had flats (which is pretty garbage imo).
: Can Tahm Kench get something back?
ill miss b4 they made the changes to the Q that made him mainstream again. he was super strong, as I jungled him but nope! let's just change him and put him in the spotlight and completly gut his damage. holy smokes.
: The community: >I'd take **no** new champions if it made balancing easier and stopped bans becoming more useless! Riot Games: >One champion every other month? Well it'll be hard but we aim to please!
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=vNedtas5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T15:54:44.830+0000) > > The community: > > Riot Games: yeah no joke. this game could literally release 1-2 champs a year instead of the 4-6 it does atm.
: can you get the 2 new eve icons with prestige points later?
"(or 3 loses of the day) " I lol'd hahaha and I appreciate the fact you are taking a lot of your time to help me out and make sure you say all information I would need. Not a lot of people do that at all. But I do understand the pass already, as I've done 4 thus far. Tyvm though!
Crashyy (EUW)
: +9 adaptive force, 8 armor, 6 magic resist, 15-90 HP...It's boring.
i miss getting +30 ad at level 18 with my scaling AD reds/quints. suited my scaling playstyle. and my armor per lvl.. and my magic resist per lvl.. it made it so i didnt blow up to assassins.
: RIOT is very slow to understanding that a gank meta is just as toxic as a under-leveled jungler meta. Give them a few months of no one queuing jungler, until they figure it out.
> [{quoted}](name=BONUS DMG 2NOOBS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cwY8P5n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T23:26:43.714+0000) > > RIOT is very slow to understanding that a gank meta is just as toxic as a under-leveled jungler meta. Give them a few months of no one queuing jungler, until they figure it out. yeah its a joke tbh. idk why laners get all this love out of no where but jungle gets trashed on
xWARx (NA)
: Revert Aatrox
idk how old aatrox was unhealthy when vlad exists.
: > Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. The dead game meme again. Mate I despise Riot as much as the next guy but the game is not on a decline. The most important markets in China and Vietnam are thriving.
> [{quoted}](name=Comerade Sylas,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000000f,timestamp=2019-12-07T17:32:13.003+0000) > > The dead game meme again. Mate I despise Riot as much as the next guy but the game is not on a decline. The most important markets in China and Vietnam are thriving. its dying in NA, which makes it die in EU and such. China will love the game blindly because again, it's a chinese PC cafe game at this point.
: Fix Thresh Hook animation to match the hitbox.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lEFhaEcf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T18:30:07.189+0000) > > Revive TP Karthus was so fun back in the day How?
> [{quoted}](name=Farih Danh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lEFhaEcf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T20:28:22.120+0000) > > How? was a meme tbh
Böljy (EUNE)
: So this just happened
if flash wasnt a summoner spell revive would have been viable.
: Can SR Evelynn's Charm have the moan Added on to it?
: Are you talking about the Sugar Rush Eve icons? Cause the answer to both questions would be no unfortunately. >Exclusive Icon - 10 PP >Event Icons from past 100 Prestige Point bundles - 5 PP The Exclusive icon is a new prestige icon, and the event icons from pass events are for the icon from the 100 prestige point bundle. However you can get one of those Sugar Rush icons for free if you don’t spend any of your free tokens in the upcoming event on anything else. You can also buy tokens with orbs till you have enough to get the other icon, or buy the event pass to spend less money, but have to grind a couple of games to get it. The grind isn’t a big deal if you’re just going for one icon though. Much better than burning a lot of RP. (Also the free tokens I talked about are a weekly thing, got to wait for riot to give us enough missions over the event to have enough) Edit: The event starts next patch on the 12th
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IZYlYQfd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T14:25:16.192+0000) > > Are you talking about the Sugar Rush Eve icons? > > Cause the answer to both questions would be no unfortunately. > > The Exclusive icon is a new prestige icon, and the event icons from pass events are for the icon from the 100 prestige point bundle. > > > However you can get one of those Sugar Rush icons for free if you don’t spend any of your free tokens in the upcoming event on anything else. > > You can also buy tokens with orbs till you have enough to get the other icon, or buy the event pass to spend less money, but have to grind a couple of games to get it. > > The grind isn’t a big deal if you’re just going for one icon though. Much better than burning a lot of RP. > > > (Also the free tokens I talked about are a weekly thing, got to wait for riot to give us enough missions over the event to have enough) > > Edit: The event starts next patch on the 12th ty. guess i have to play this game A BIT....... I GUESS.......
: Ryze's problem is that he doesn't have a powerbudget. If he has a playmaking ultimate then his kit shouldnt be compensated for not having a damaging ultimate. Nowdays powerbudget only exists for old garbage champions and that is why balance sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LgnYrIGT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T21:22:26.663+0000) > > Ryze's problem is that he doesn't have a powerbudget. > > If he has a playmaking ultimate then his kit shouldnt be compensated for not having a damaging ultimate. > > Nowdays powerbudget only exists for old garbage champions and that is why balance sucks. yep pretty much. power budget was what made certain champions good at certain things and match ups. but now everything is broken. riots reasoning is that it is fun being able to have more tools. 4head.
: Is trolling just considered okay?
theyll get banned also, you should want to be toxic. chill
Comentários de Rioters
: Conqueror
eh conq noc is not as good as lethal tempo imo. he has no real AD ratios besides his initation, which would have 0 conq stacks. also its crazy to think how many champs there are. i remember when there was 102 champions lol.
Pika310 (NA)
: Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:07:10.917+0000) > > Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. > > Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. > > Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. > > {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts. i dont think those reworks will ever be reverted, lol. thats just riot telling you what you want to hear. they always do that. and yes, new players isnt something that has the same rate of gain. Riot got spoiled by their indie game getting millions of player joining the game during 2013-2016. its a shame they didnt just keep doing what theyve been doing. when people intentionally try to make something happen, it usually makes the opposite happen. they could of lived off LoL forever, but instead have no idea what they are doing.
Wolity (EUW)
: The BEST feeling ever
revenge or justice isnt something to feel good about.
: i think: evelynn uses the lashes for exactly what she uses them in the game for. impaling and cone strikes i wouldn't buy into her story too much. She has a unique gameplay kit and needed a story to rationalize it. so they slapped one together and made it modern. demons are just an easy way for riot to explain that someone or something is evil. if you look at all of the demons they're just normal things with corrupted outlooks. evelynn is probably whatever janna is and janna just doesnt know it. the comment about her eating pain is probably her just draining life force to survive and misunderstanding it as pleasure because it sustains her. regardless - magic defies physics and reality. you shouldn't try to make sense of fiction. if she killed vayne then we'd have another gangplank moment on our hands and that made the fanbase unhappy. evelynn is a diva. if you've ever seen any anime or tv drama where there's that one bitchy pretty girl always strutting her stuff and wrapping men around her finger that's eve. it's a common trope. dragon is a gameplay mechanic. she wouldn't work if she couldn't kill camps or at the very least she'd be another ivern. ------------- if you watch her when you play her she auto attacks with her claws. her E (i think that's the move?) causes her to take her tethers and slap the enemy if it's not empowered and if it is then she stabs and yanks herself to the target. her R takes her tethers and is what creates that giant swipe.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hEj8naPN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T08:40:02.788+0000) > > i think: > > evelynn uses the lashes for exactly what she uses them in the game for. impaling and cone strikes > > i wouldn't buy into her story too much. She has a unique gameplay kit and needed a story to rationalize it. so they slapped one together and made it modern. > > demons are just an easy way for riot to explain that someone or something is evil. if you look at all of the demons they're just normal things with corrupted outlooks. evelynn is probably whatever janna is and janna just doesnt know it. the comment about her eating pain is probably her just draining life force to survive and misunderstanding it as pleasure because it sustains her. regardless - magic defies physics and reality. you shouldn't try to make sense of fiction. > > if she killed vayne then we'd have another gangplank moment on our hands and that made the fanbase unhappy. > > evelynn is a diva. if you've ever seen any anime or tv drama where there's that one bitchy pretty girl always strutting her stuff and wrapping men around her finger that's eve. it's a common trope. > > dragon is a gameplay mechanic. she wouldn't work if she couldn't kill camps or at the very least she'd be another ivern. > > ------------- > > if you watch her when you play her she auto attacks with her claws. > her E (i think that's the move?) causes her to take her tethers and slap the enemy if it's not empowered and if it is then she stabs and yanks herself to the target. > > her R takes her tethers and is what creates that giant swipe. I like how anime and TV are apparently 2 seperate things.
: Co-op vs AI matches are being overwhelmed with scripted accounts
i report everyone with "bot". pretty sad. i just wish riot just made 1 account allowed, no smurfs allowed. smurfing ruins the game. dota 2 realized this and banned smurfing. same with fortnite. player experience and game integrity comes first. Clearly not for Riot though.
AZUL 1V9 (NA)
: mistakenly Banned
this guy is doing emote spams while feeding obvious troll
: how is shyvanna a good pick for elo? everytime i see enemy shyvanna i know i got my win in the bag because she does absolutely nothing early game and has no cc for the late game maybe if u talk about low elo, but anything is good low elo lol
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=69QnI8Yh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-04T16:38:01.436+0000) > > how is shyvanna a good pick for elo? everytime i see enemy shyvanna i know i got my win in the bag because she does absolutely nothing early game and has no cc for the late game > maybe if u talk about low elo, but anything is good low elo lol It's MY secret pick. I don't build her AP, I build her with attack speed jungle - trinity- blade - whatever else. Especially with the jungle changes with spawns, she can now stand out more with her power farm capabilities and being around the map constantly. Her ult can pretty much come back up within a minute as well which leads to non stop solid ganks. Fast dragons as well. There's a lot of things and small tricks with her that I haven't seen anyone do. Again, no one plays Shyvana like how I play Shyvana. She is special to me because I can do things no one else can do with the champ as they just think she's trash. She is only trash in peoples eyes because instead of capitalizing on her strengths, they just compare her to other champions unreasonably.
Comentários de Rioters
: Soo, about ranged conq nerfs and Garen nerfs...
all garen ever needed was for conq to work on him as all other runes felt like ass. conq would have fit him perfectly. so instead of doing that for 2 seasons, they change him and make it work at the same time. bravo.
Naalith (NA)
: Riot's justifications for several preseason changes don't make any sense
supports has : support item for wards/stats boots slot for vision wards 3 slots for support items so rly it helps them. unless you are playing support as a selfish support whos intent is to just build like a top laner or whatever it may be (sunfire/warmogs). sanguine blade is also overrated. people will cry about any new item. its only good in specific circumstances and is a risky purchase.
: Bring back old OLD _OLD_ runes. The ones that didn’t do a ton on their own but had a lot of customization. I miss spell blade or arcane blade or whatever that was called ;_; 30/0/0 ftw ;p
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mLJNHWoR,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2019-12-04T12:37:22.084+0000) > > Bring back old OLD _OLD_ runes. The ones that didn’t do a ton on their own but had a lot of customization. I miss spell blade or arcane blade or whatever that was called ;_; > > 30/0/0 ftw ;p ik, thats what i liked.
: Urgot being strong because Conqueror is strong isnt a good thing. If he needs buffs, he needs ACTUAL buffs, not indirect ones. Hes doing fine btw. The nerf will probably barely affect him outside of instances that probably should have been nerfed anyway. ____________ Welcome to why the new rune system is shit design btw.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mLJNHWoR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:50:31.369+0000) > > Urgot being strong because Conqueror is strong isnt a good thing. > > If he needs buffs, he needs ACTUAL buffs, not indirect ones. > > Hes doing fine btw. The nerf will probably barely affect him outside of instances that probably should have been nerfed anyway. > > ____________ > > Welcome to why the new rune system is shit design btw. bring back old runes
BBKong (NA)
: Champs That Are Underrated Design-Wise
: Do you think as a Hawaiian Plat player I can make Diamond push? Also, Coaching worth it?
: > [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7FXaeIN5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T08:12:54.293+0000) > > broken kits but people tend to get too cocky and feed with them early before scaling. i dunno about that, even irelia mains are stuggling with her rn.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7FXaeIN5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-04T08:15:37.931+0000) > > i dunno about that, even irelia mains are stuggling with her rn. just because you main a champion doesn't mean you are a god at them. a good example is qiyana jungle. its very strong, but its a super low winrate due to her being a relatively complex champion, and she scales incredibly well. People get cocky and fight before getting longswords or 1st jungle item and just feed despite having a strong kit with high numbers.
Exibir mais

XJ99999999999999

Nível 113 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão