: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Sweaty Beta Cuck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AcR6IjdY,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T02:43:15.311+0000) > > As per my last comment, you are an inferior player so you actually are unaware of how strong Evelynn actually is. She can actually kill you early levels due to her point and click charm, perhaps you weren't reading. And the difference between her and a champ like Hecarim is a thing called counter play, Hec, although does a considerable amount of damage, cannot charm you for 2 seconds and burst you unless he has items. There is no arguing with a player like you, let me know when you make it out of gold then we can talk, k champ? Mind deleting the post then? i gave you tons of valid points which clearly establish she has counterplay and all you are able to respond with is "point and click charm" and "inferior player" Clearly your post is a lie as you won't debate anything, you continue to insult me for my elo, when I clearly have far more game knowledge then you since I'm not sitting her bitching about a mediocre assassin being op Her charm is point and click but has a cook time, giving your ample time to react, plus once it's cooked it points her out for you And she can kill you in the early levels if your low or has follow up, she CANT solo kill a healthy target in the early game, she DOESN'T have enough dmg, a lot of times i just turn and kill an eve thats ganking pre 6 because she is so bad early game, additionally look at her winrate, it overall sucks in every elo besides plat, and even then a 50.01% winrate is just barely neutral and nothing to be impressed about on top of this the only people agreeing with you are low elo aswell, but if your just gonna hide behind your superiority complex and believe nothing i have to say because im in a slightly lower low elo then you, so be it, just proves your boosted lmao
Terozu (NA)
: Actual URF no AR is coming back!
so the same 5 champs every game....such interesting gameplay
: Eve balanced?
Balancing factors of eve 1. INSANELY WEAK early game, like literally, any competent Jungler can deny her a ton of farm and slow down her 1-6 2. her ganks are beyond useless pre 6, a lot of times laners can easily kill her, which if she is being denied jungle farm forces her to gank when she shouldn't be, win the lanes before she hits 6 as a ganking jungler and she cant do much unless your laners get cocky 3. very feast or famine, unless eve gets ahead she can't actually 100 - 0 someone with her entire kit until her third item 4. Insanely squishy, she legit has 1 escape on a 100+ second CD early game, if she get's caught by a vision ward in say the river, she is 100% dead w/o flash/ult 5. Melee only, Her Q does little to no dmg, even in the late game, her only tools to deal decent damage is her E/R, one of which puts her in the worst position possible for an immobile squishy champ, and as i said before, unless she got ahead even adc's can outduel her because after she uses her burst, she has nothing for 6 seconds outside of aaing you with her 80 attack damage aa's 6. Her stealth is rather shitty, legit, just buy vision wards, she has no speed boosts, no mobility, she has to run into the lane at you, yes she can kill you if you overextend, which is why you avoid doing so once she's 6 unless your ahead 7. Did i mention her early game SUCKS, i play eve and have been left unable to do anything for the entire game simply because hecarim, or lee, or even gragas just take everything in my jungle, and on top of this, KILL ME, in my own jungle, eve HAS NO ESCAPE until 6 on top of no dueling potential, if she's allowed to just freely farm her jungle, then yeah she is gonna be a problem because she has one of the BEST late games in league of legends, but calling her busted.....is really an overstatement Overall yes eve can get frustrating, she thrives in solo que for a reason, people make tons of mistakes to capitalize on, but if your team can play around her, she is beyond useless as she provides nothing but damage (very shitty damage until late game to boot) she has no tank, she's rather immobile, she is feast or famine early game, she has no reliable CC, she's just damage
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Akali, Yuumi and vlad have low winrates. Do they need to get buffed? Winrates don't tell the whole story.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LTEuAV6k,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T20:40:46.732+0000) > > Akali, Yuumi and vlad have low winrates. Do they need to get buffed? > Winrates don't tell the whole story. Akali is a champ that becomes monsterous is snowballed, but does nothing if behind, Yuumi has by far some of the most toxic laning in the game, but falls off due to her overall shitty kit, vlad needs to hit late game to be good, otherwise he's just an annoying sustain mage, zed has the 2nd highest mid pickrate and maintains an above 50% winrate...close to 51%, in just medium/low elo, and his winrate only goes up as the elos go up, so yeah, zed is one of the best mid laners in the game rn, plus he nearly has a 40% ban rate aswell
Zed genius (EUNE)
: In iron
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LTEuAV6k,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T19:54:26.581+0000) > > In iron pick rate vs winrate is extremely high, with winrate getting higher in high elo....try again
Zed genius (EUNE)
: If Zed gets nerfed more, enemy champions with doran's shield will do +5 bonus physical damage to him.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LTEuAV6k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-13T19:11:58.658+0000) > > If Zed gets nerfed more, enemy champions with doran's shield will do +5 bonus physical damage to him. isn't zed the best mid laner rn?
Hwke94 (NA)
: I've had enough of conqueror, get this bs rune out of here pls
To be fair, so many bruisers take it because it's literally the only rune they can use
Keiaga (NA)
: we already went over this but you decided to ignore it completely so i'll say it again. > [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T21:11:30.896+0000) > but from this we can assume that Fiora, whose main strength is in her %True HP damage, is much less effective against champions who build pure offense. So the counter to fighting against %True Damage, is literally just "Don't build defensively" The counterplay is to play literally any other damage-oriented champ. Since you have minimal health, the damage on the %True HP damage is minimized. And since %HP true damage is a very strong trait, the rest of Fiora's and vaynes damage will always be less than any similar champion that doesn't have %HP damage like {{champion:119}} > {{champion:67}} and {{champion:24}} >{{champion:114}}
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=00010002000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005,timestamp=2019-10-04T04:48:11.334+0000) > > You do realize that percent health true damage has nothing to do with Vayne or Fiora bursting a squishy, right? but you realize these champs are not countered by damage focused champs which is what im trying to get at, in fact, they excel at killing damage champs, so picking a damage champ agaisnt them doesnt fix the issue like keiaga is trying to get at, it just nullifies 1 problem and leaves you to deal with another
Keiaga (NA)
: we already went over this but you decided to ignore it completely so i'll say it again. > [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T21:11:30.896+0000) > but from this we can assume that Fiora, whose main strength is in her %True HP damage, is much less effective against champions who build pure offense. So the counter to fighting against %True Damage, is literally just "Don't build defensively" The counterplay is to play literally any other damage-oriented champ. Since you have minimal health, the damage on the %True HP damage is minimized. And since %HP true damage is a very strong trait, the rest of Fiora's and vaynes damage will always be less than any similar champion that doesn't have %HP damage like {{champion:119}} > {{champion:67}} and {{champion:24}} >{{champion:114}}
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=00010002000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-10-04T02:58:15.666+0000) > > Here's a scary thought - I haven't downvoted any of your posts. Other people just disagree with you. And to prove it, I'll go ahead and give your posts a downvote now. > > Defensive items aren't as worthless as you claim and they're always good to build if you fall behind. but none of them are gold efficient, to add to this, they have a soft cap at 300 preventing them from gaining much more effectiveness, additionally you have items that reduce their efficiency even more its already severely stacked against tanks, why do we need abilities that just completely ignore these defenses and do a set amount of your health every time they proc, this is literally zero counterplay, yes you can play damage champs, but you know how bursty fiora and vayne can be? i've literally died to a vayne AA, Q, AA, E as an an assassin, and fiora can 100-0 any squishy in a second, on top of this, not everyone is good at playing damage champs, these champs have no real place in league outside of being fuck the rules champs, then to factor this all in, their both played in top, the only real lane you can play tanks
Keiaga (NA)
: we already went over this but you decided to ignore it completely so i'll say it again. > [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T21:11:30.896+0000) > but from this we can assume that Fiora, whose main strength is in her %True HP damage, is much less effective against champions who build pure offense. So the counter to fighting against %True Damage, is literally just "Don't build defensively" The counterplay is to play literally any other damage-oriented champ. Since you have minimal health, the damage on the %True HP damage is minimized. And since %HP true damage is a very strong trait, the rest of Fiora's and vaynes damage will always be less than any similar champion that doesn't have %HP damage like {{champion:119}} > {{champion:67}} and {{champion:24}} >{{champion:114}}
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=00010002000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-04T02:20:17.210+0000) > > Oh I guess we're done using logic here. > > That's quite the wrong and unpopular opinion you have there. > > I hope you won't get too upset when this mechanic never goes away. just because you downvote all my posts doesnt mean its unpopular, but regardless, having mechanics that further devalue the value of the already terrible tank items is bad game design, we have damage being shoved down our throats consistently, like when was the last time we had an actual tank item added? even the damn tank items have damage, this is why this mechanic shouldn't exist, in a game where tanks cant actually tank because damage and snowball are so high why further devalue them with abilites that counteract a tanks ability to tank even further?
Keiaga (NA)
: we already went over this but you decided to ignore it completely so i'll say it again. > [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T21:11:30.896+0000) > but from this we can assume that Fiora, whose main strength is in her %True HP damage, is much less effective against champions who build pure offense. So the counter to fighting against %True Damage, is literally just "Don't build defensively" The counterplay is to play literally any other damage-oriented champ. Since you have minimal health, the damage on the %True HP damage is minimized. And since %HP true damage is a very strong trait, the rest of Fiora's and vaynes damage will always be less than any similar champion that doesn't have %HP damage like {{champion:119}} > {{champion:67}} and {{champion:24}} >{{champion:114}}
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T00:16:19.209+0000) > > we already went over this but you decided to ignore it completely so i'll say it again. > but from this we can assume that Fiora, whose main strength is in her %True HP damage, is much less effective against champions who build pure offense. So the counter to fighting against %True Damage, is literally just "Don't build defensively" > > > The counterplay is to play literally any other damage-oriented champ. Since you have minimal health, the damage on the %True HP damage is minimized. And since %HP true damage is a very strong trait, the rest of Fiora's and vaynes damage will always be less than any similar champion that doesn't have %HP damage like > > {{champion:119}} > {{champion:67}} > > and > > {{champion:24}} >{{champion:114}} Again, a mechanic like this shouldn't exist
Keiaga (NA)
: Black Cleaver also happens to not be any of the things I listed. 2(Two) champions with %HP true damage out of a roster of 145 is not too much.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=00010002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T23:43:04.505+0000) > > Black Cleaver also happens to not be any of the things I listed. > > 2(Two) champions with %HP true damage out of a roster of 145 is not too much. its a mechanic that shouldnt exist at all....its the only thing in the entire game with ZERO counterplay, there is no way to mitiagate it, no way to prevent it nothing to dampen it, it has NO counterplay, this is the problem with it
Keiaga (NA)
: "Why do we need _more_"? You realize that Fiora's rework predates Conquerer, Lethality, and most additions and changes in the game that "punish" defense, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=000100020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T22:58:26.383+0000) > > "Why do we need _more_"? > > You realize that Fiora's rework predates Conquerer, Lethality, and most additions and changes in the game that "punish" defense, right? {{item:3071}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3036}} is that not enough tank shred? Also when fiora was reworked (correct me if im wrong) Black cleaver shredded 30% armor instead of 24%
Keiaga (NA)
: What's the logic of thinking that characters with clearly defined strengths and weaknesses is "Bad design"?
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T21:34:38.319+0000) > > What's the logic of thinking that characters with clearly defined strengths and weaknesses is "Bad design"? there is already so much in the game to punish defense stacking, on top of the fact defensive stats have the worst scaling in the game....why do we need more?
Keiaga (NA)
: In that case let's look at Fiora's counters. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/counters/fiora/diamond Her top 5 hardest counters are {{champion:74}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:17}} . All of which build almost no defensive items Her top 5 easiest match ups are {{champion:517}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:266}} 3 of which build tanky, 2 of which build mixed. Can't say much about vayne since supports have such a big impact on botlane matchups, but from this we can assume that Fiora, whose main strength is in her %True HP damage, is much less effective against champions who build pure offense. So the counter to fighting against %True Damage, is literally just "Don't build defensively"
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T21:11:30.896+0000) > > In that case let's look at Fiora's counters. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/counters/fiora/diamond > > Her top 5 hardest counters are {{champion:74}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:17}} . All of which build almost no defensive items > > Her top 5 easiest match ups are {{champion:517}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:266}} 3 of which build tanky, 2 of which build mixed. > > Can't say much about vayne since supports have such a big impact on botlane matchups, but from this we can assume that Fiora, whose main strength is in her %True HP damage, is much less effective against champions who build pure offense. So the counter to fighting against %True Damage, is literally just "Don't build defensively" which is bad game design at it's core....
Keiaga (NA)
: There's a lot more than just two champions that have %HP damage. You're just aware of two individuals of a GROUP of champions that happen to be doing well. Let's list some of the other champs with %HP Damage somewhere in their kit and their overall performance rating. Amumu 129/145 Brand 114/145 Dr. Mundo 80/145 Elise 57/145 Evelynn 101/145 Fizz 19/145 Garen 112/145 Gragas 119/145 Jarvan IV 90/145 Jinx 11/145 Kog'Maw 40/145 Lee Sin 117/145 Malzahar 27/145 Maokai 51/145 Nasus 104/145 Nidalee 6/145 Sejuani 145/145 Trundle 116/145 Varus 134/145 Vi 13/145 Warwick 76/145 Xin Zhao 72/145 Zac 12/145 Zed 89/145
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-10-03T20:52:35.947+0000) > > There's a lot more than just two champions that have %HP damage. You're just aware of two individuals of a GROUP of champions that happen to be doing well. > > Let's list of some other champs with %HP Damage and their overall performance rating. > > > Amumu 129/145 > Brand 114/145 > Dr. Mundo 80/145 > Elise 57/145 > Evelynn 101/145 > Fizz 19/145 > Garen 112/145 > Gragas 119/145 > Jarvan IV 90/145 > Jinx 11/145 > Kog'Maw 40/145 > Lee Sin 117/145 > Malzahar 27/145 > Maokai 51/145 > Nasus 104/145 > Nidalee 6/145 > Sejuani 145/145 > Trundle 116/145 > Varus 134/145 > Vi 13/145 > Warwick 76/145 > Xin Zhao 72/145 > Zac 12/145 > Zed 89/145 this topic is about %hp TRUE DMG, not normal % hp dmg, didnt notice that you only put normal % hp dmg which is fine, the % true dmg is toxic, unbalanced, unfair and problematic
: > [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G1slELjy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T20:40:02.008+0000) > > if we did, good riddance well i was actually looking forward to them srry you dont...
> [{quoted}](name=KS King Kench,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G1slELjy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T20:49:24.123+0000) > > well i was actually looking forward to them > srry you dont... I'm not paying to unlock achievements lmao
vipility (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=030v6Z2n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-03T20:45:43.148+0000) > > Not really as prevalent as you might think, a lot of match-ups are skill/jungler based very rarely do i lose simply because i was unable to do anything unless i played badly or the jungler camped the shit outta me, now don't get me wrong, counter match-ups still exist, like garen vs riven, but still, they feel winnable if done right What champions do you play?
> [{quoted}](name=vipility,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=030v6Z2n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T20:47:06.471+0000) > > What champions do you play? I play a lot of champs lmao, the worst counter match-up's i have had was against fiora as kled or against jax as morde, and i still won those lanes, it def was harder then normal as i had to get creative, but they still worked out
vipility (EUNE)
: Counterpick meta?
Not really as prevalent as you might think, a lot of match-ups are skill/jungler based very rarely do i lose simply because i was unable to do anything unless i played badly or the jungler camped the shit outta me, now don't get me wrong, counter match-ups still exist, like garen vs riven, but still, they feel winnable if done right
: did we just abandon eternals?
if we did, good riddance
Keiaga (NA)
: the logic is that champs with % HP damage is that their kits are relatively weaker if they arent fighting champs with a lot of health.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NBneTd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-03T19:50:49.837+0000) > > the logic is that champs with % HP damage is that their kits are relatively weaker if they arent fighting champs with a lot of health. But yet the 2 champs that do have it, are also extremely good at fighting squishy targets....
Phantaśmat (EUNE)
: Swain Small Buff
Swain is in a weird spot rn, he's good, but he kinda just goes anywhere atm, i personally enjoy playing him bot with a CC supp as it allows me to proc my passive more often
Neriticc (EUW)
: Why is Darius allowed to scale into late game?
I've beaten darius with lots of melee champs {{champion:516}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:19}} are just some examples of melee's i've beat him with top, a lot of it is based on whether you avoid the blade of his Q or not, since w/o landing Q he loses a lot of his dueling potential, as he loses a stack of bleed, he loses his heal, he loses his highest damage ability, overall darius is very beatable, you just need to skill to do it, and not duel him around 6 when he has his strongest power spike, however, if he gets far enough ahead of you, he tends to feel impossible to beat due to his natural beefiness and high overall damage
: What is there to do before he gets nerfed?
> [{quoted}](name=Acemaster81,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=um28TqMp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-02T03:42:43.658+0000) > > What is there to do before he gets nerfed? nothing, talon can 1 shot juggernauts rn, as a squshy champ you have zero hope Only thing i can think of is get super fed off him before level 2 but since you cant......
: How to not die to talon as Veigar
talon is just outright broken rn, he needs nerfs
: Which player wins top lane is determined by two factors:
I've won vs supposed counters, quite often in fact, counter picking is less prevalent then skill
: Unpopular opinion regarding League pro play.
pro play has hands down ruined the game, they don't balance much for the main playerbase anymore, most of their changes are around pro play, which is why the game is heading to a dead end, its un-enjoyable for solo que where ppl make ALOT more mistaks then pro players, and when 1 mistake can decide a game....yeah you get what i mean
Comentários de Rioters
NANO STANDI (EUNE)
: Why hasn't riot made a zhonya's hourglass for adc??!?!?!
tbh zhonyas is among the most broken items in the game, having it for both classes would literally just force a tank meta
Xphineas (NA)
: Well, Im against this, these accounts are made to be the only ones to have these skins. Doing this takes away the uniqueness these skins have.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GElU17Rm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-30T18:32:00.561+0000) > > Well, Im against this, these accounts are made to be the only ones to have these skins. Doing this takes away the uniqueness these skins have. Why does a skin have to be unique? are you really that petty that you need a unique skin in a video game (which you don't even own btw they can take it away whenever they want) this is why i hate limited time skins/collectibles, there only a money grab to try to encourge ppl to spend even more money on the game
: I did not know that thanks
> [{quoted}](name=deadmendontlie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fAEnKUjy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T17:09:36.399+0000) > > I did not know that thanks its a little buggy, sometimes you gotta wait afew seconds
AudioElf (NA)
: Narrow Mordekaiser's's hit box
Um...why? it doesn't even do that much dmg, its literally just a splash ability in his kit to give him something to cast, in all honesty darius Q has a wider area, heals him, a higher ratio and a similar CD, but yet your not complaining about his Q, on top of this darius pull is faster, his passive you cant just walk out of, and has a massive slow on W, plus darius, unlike morde has an ult, if your gonna complain about ap darius, complain about regular darius aswell
: As a Zoe player, I've always found it odd that it _doesn't_ work this way. But then you realize that there's a reason why: It would allow you to itemize in such a way that you could trigger Spell Thief whenever you want. Instead of relying on Spell Shards and the long cooldowns of her own Summoner Spells, she could just get two or three items with actives and now she'll basically always have it whenever she needs it. So that's why. Simply put, Zoe would be able to exploit it.
> [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=INKaJET1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-26T11:30:23.560+0000) > > As a Zoe player, I've always found it odd that it _doesn't_ work this way. But then you realize that there's a reason why: > It would allow you to itemize in such a way that you could trigger Spell Thief whenever you want. Instead of relying on Spell Shards and the long cooldowns of her own Summoner Spells, she could just get two or three items with actives and now she'll basically always have it whenever she needs it. > So that's why. Simply put, Zoe would be able to exploit it. I mean lots of champs can exploit unique interactions in their kits why shouldn't zoe be allowed to? Riven animation cancel SoS on jax/renekton/riven with no ult cast time anyone with an AA enhacement that uses tri force Zoe's W passive isn't exactly all that powerful regardless on top of this, rn shes a high risk low reward champ....legit she NEEDS buffs, like why even play her if syndra or lux are available....they do everything she does but better, with less risk and more reward
: How often do you report?
I report ppl who are toxic, which is roughly every other game
: > [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7HF5EEHo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T08:00:48.012+0000) > > i literally just had it happen in a game, accidently jumped on her trap, and got silenced, preventing me from casting anything, it also relocked my screen...forcing me to stop playing, rebind the screen lock key, and fix it > Edit: The spell i was trying to cast was zoe's Q, so it was not a mobility skill Sounds like a bug to me. especially with the screen lock thing. Could of interrupted the key presses of your q.
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7HF5EEHo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T08:06:12.146+0000) > > Sounds like a bug to me. especially with the screen lock thing. Could of interrupted the key presses of your q. i went back and looked, it says rooted, but i know for a fact i couldnt cast, when i jumped on the trap EVERYTHING was greyed out when i did, so i couldnt throw out my q (was using ult to get extra distance on Q to blow up the corki i just hit with E) and once it jumped back, my screen locked which was very disorientating, causign me to panic flash, I can upload the clip, but it doesnt show as much as i would like, other then the extremely delayed Q i was spam casting
: may i ask what ass you're pulling that info from? i checked the recent patch notes and it says nothing about cait's traps silencing as well as rooting (though i kinda agree. rooting is just fine. silencing is too much)
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7HF5EEHo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T07:58:38.891+0000) > > may i ask what ass you're pulling that info from? i checked the recent patch notes and it says nothing about cait's traps silencing as well as rooting (though i kinda agree. rooting is just fine. silencing is too much) i literally just had it happen in a game, accidently jumped on her trap, and got silenced, preventing me from casting anything, it also relocked my screen...forcing me to stop playing, rebind the screen lock key, and fix it Edit: The spell i was trying to cast was zoe's Q, so it was not a mobility skill
Comentários de Rioters
: Why is syndra allowed to deal nunu ult levels of damage instantly/point and click and one shot me?
Syndra does nowhere near nunu lvl dmg, nunus ult can do 4k dmg in a normal game, syndras does around 1.5k
Keiaga (NA)
: Not every support helps in the same way. Janna can peel anyone off a shitty adc but shes not the one to get them fed in the first place. hook champs are there to bring their adc a kill on a silver platter. In fact theyre probably the best group of supports there is in terms of giving their adc kills. But No support can force an adc to play better tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sAEjssuI,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T05:51:00.704+0000) > > Not every support helps in the same way. Janna can peel anyone off a shitty adc but shes not the one to get them fed in the first place. hook champs are there to bring their adc a kill on a silver platter. In fact theyre probably the best group of supports there is in terms of giving their adc kills. But No support can force an adc to play better tho. true, but i have been carried by good supports keeping me alive and getting me kills, overall i feel the support is one of the most influential roles in the game, but hook supports are more reliant on snowballing then anything (or poor enemy awareness)
: you know it's kind of because she needs this thing called counterplay
> [{quoted}](name=Zane Zephyr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=INKaJET1,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T06:17:42.122+0000) > > you know it's kind of because she needs this thing called counterplay she has lots, in fact, she's actually fairly weak most games, even when she gets fed due to her lack of mobility, like she only has 2 damage skills in her kit, BOTH of which are fairly easily dodged....on top of this her sleep...her only way to escape anything, is reduced by tenacity, meaning champs like zed/lb/riven/jax/etc. just need the tenacity rune and merc treads and essentially make zoe useless against them, on top of this, zoe also has one of the highest skill floors and ceilings in the game, only outmatched by champs like yasuo's level of complexity, 1 blink once in a while isn't gonna break her, in fact, it might just be the thing she needs right now
: > [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=INKaJET1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T04:36:18.787+0000) > > yeah i tried mentioning it, but ppl wouldnt let that fly, personally i would love her ult to have a bit of mobility esp since it would fit her trickster identity (Like an LB W that doesnt do dmg) but overall i just want to feel a little more rewarded, since even when i do well on zoe i feel powerless to anyone with a bit of mobility, esp since tenacity reduces her sleep duration her main problem is she cant handle being engaged on, i think if her R worked like a zed shadow but as a portal and had a slightly longer cd it would be more skill expressive and help her not be useless against things like {{champion:12}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:92}} Especially since right now she just feels feast or faminine
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=INKaJET1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T06:04:08.737+0000) > > her main problem is she cant handle being engaged on, i think if her R worked like a zed shadow but as a portal and had a slightly longer cd it would be more skill expressive and help her not be useless against things like {{champion:12}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:92}} > > Especially since right now she just feels feast or faminine personally i feel it should work like LB W, but w/o dmg, maybe up the CD to around 10-15ish sec, not too long though since it is her ult and provides next to no dmg (or put it on say 20-25 sec and give her an untargetability window aswell immediately upon cast)
Keiaga (NA)
: Yuumi and janna lack any type of damage and therefore any ability to carry a game themselves. We already know pyke doesnt function like any other support but if his team cant do damage he doesn't have the tools to reliably kill more than one squishy target so even hes team reliant. No matter what the support is their single job is to make things EASIER for their team, not carry the game themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sAEjssuI,comment-id=00010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T05:33:51.533+0000) > > Yuumi and janna lack any type of damage and therefore any ability to carry a game themselves. We already know pyke doesnt function like any other support but if his team cant do damage he doesn't have the tools to reliably kill more than one squishy target so even hes team reliant. > > No matter what the support is their single job is to make things EASIER for their team, not carry the game themselves. a good support player on the right champ can keep some of the shittiest adcs alive to get them fed, this is what im getting at
Keiaga (NA)
: Yes every support that isnt a mage building full ap is reliant on someone on their team
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sAEjssuI,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T05:19:03.597+0000) > > Yes every support that isnt a mage building full ap is reliant on someone on their team some supps can carry shitty teammates, like yuumi, or janna, blitz, pyke....they cant, either its win or bust basically, nauts/threshes hooks are alot easier to dodge but in exchange are safer champs that can carry their shitty adc
Keiaga (NA)
: Lmao no. A blitzcranks job is to hook a squishy into his team and provise cc until its dead. Same with nautilus and its pretty similar to thresh. Their damage is a complete nonfactor and a lack of tankiness can be worked around. Blitz is the only champ in the game that can perform well without ever buying a single item.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sAEjssuI,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-26T05:12:32.467+0000) > > Lmao no. A blitzcranks job is to hook a squishy into his team and provise cc until its dead. Same with nautilus and its pretty similar to thresh. Their damage is a complete nonfactor and a lack of tankiness can be worked around. Blitz is the only champ in the game that can perform well without ever buying a single item. he relies on his teammates to snowball, happy? w/o them snowballing he's garbo
: Wouldn't a strong cc ability make them useful as long as they don't manage to die?
> [{quoted}](name=Acemaster81,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sAEjssuI,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T05:08:18.592+0000) > > Wouldn't a strong cc ability make them useful as long as they don't manage to die? Your behind and you hook a 3/0 xayah into you and your adc, she's prob gonna just get a double kill, you might be useful if the rest of your team did well but they need to do well, otherwise no snowball, means your kinda useless, hell i've lost games because of blitzcranks/pykes hooking the wrong ppl, lost a game to a blitz hooking a 14/1 jax into our team, letting him 1 shot our only fed carry, hooks are strong, but only if your team is strong enough to follow up, otherwise you can end up enabling the enemy team with them, in lane even a bad hook usually = a death or 2
: I just don't want to near exclusively face hook champions. I don't mean to simplify this so much. I hate these champions because they punish mistakes really, really, really, REALLY hard. And in this game I don't know if it's because I'm just not intelligent or if there's something I have to go find out from some other source.
> [{quoted}](name=Acemaster81,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sAEjssuI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-26T04:52:07.853+0000) > > I just don't want to near exclusively face hook champions. I don't mean to simplify this so much. I hate these champions because they punish mistakes really, really, really, REALLY hard. And in this game I don't know if it's because I'm just not intelligent or if there's something I have to go find out from some other source. Most hook champs are snowball reliant, meaning they get ahead, their complete cancer, their behind their legit useless
: or for her R to have 2 parts so she has an escape, because she gets engaged on way too easy for an "assassin mage"
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=INKaJET1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T04:33:54.696+0000) > > or for her R to have 2 parts so she has an escape, because she gets engaged on way too easy for an "assassin mage" yeah i tried mentioning it, but ppl wouldnt let that fly, personally i would love her ult to have a bit of mobility esp since it would fit her trickster identity (Like an LB W that doesnt do dmg) but overall i just want to feel a little more rewarded, since even when i do well on zoe i feel powerless to anyone with a bit of mobility, esp since tenacity reduces her sleep duration
Comentários de Rioters
BestFioraEU (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tz64JvqT,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T01:02:55.968+0000) > > His survival is countered by an 800 gold item....or a 1k gold item...he's no where near a tank, he dies in 2 seconds even if he goes full tank, plus he has no hp/defensive scaling in his kit, making full tank less viable, overall red kayn is shit rn, I NEVER seen them do well, they always end up feeding because he WANTS to be a tank but he is too inheritly squishy to be even considered a viable choice, blue kayn is literally the only viable path you can go, if his animations weren't so slow/over-dramatic he might be viable, but in his current state, im gonna say no, red kayn is actual trash rn, it's hard to get proper statistics though since > Also tank shredder? only if the tank is too stupid to buy armor, 2 armor items and his damage is literally non-existent, % dmg is heavily countered by armor, tanks like rammus/malph will literally laugh at him, might actually be better to give him flat damage since only 1 - 2 tanks stack health to the point where its decent w/o stacking much armor ARE YOU READING WHAT I AM TYPING MATE HIS DAMAGE IS % OF THEIR HP AND HIS R CAN STILL BE USED WHEN GREVIOUS WOUNDS IS OUT GOD FUCK You are the most dumbfound human i have seen in this thread holy smoke I have played kayn and i can tell you one thing about kayn and that is grevious wounds is fucking irrelevant i have 400k on him on another account and fuck sake grevious wounds is fucking u s e l e s s His survivability is higher than most champions in the game His E is literally a heal and a thing you walk through walls with his q can be used to get over walls his w is a knockup his R is a massive heal how much shit are you not getting inside of ur head right now it's simple math to understand this, you're the most typical silver NA player i have seen. And red kayn is not squishy AT ALL that's the most dumbfound quote i have seen yet. And oh god you triggered me with - ''Also tank shredder? only if the tank is too stupid to buy armor, 2 armor items and his damage is literally non-existent, % dmg is heavily countered by armor, tanks like rammus/malph will literally laugh at him, might actually be better to give him flat damage since only 1 - 2 tanks stack health to the point where its decent w/o stacking much armor'' - Red deals % HEALTH NOT ARMOR H E A L T H a tank is suppose to buy HEALTH He counters people like irelia malp rammus alistar leona braum you get my fucking point mate it's easy quit math you don't understand God if i see you complain about this you're the most dumbfound human on earth
> [{quoted}](name=BestFioraEU,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tz64JvqT,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T01:13:31.084+0000) > > ARE YOU READING WHAT I AM TYPING MATE HIS DAMAGE IS % OF THEIR HP AND HIS R CAN STILL BE USED WHEN GREVIOUS WOUNDS IS OUT GOD FUCK > > You are the most dumbfound human i have seen in this thread holy smoke > > I have played kayn and i can tell you one thing about kayn and that is grevious wounds is fucking irrelevant i have 400k on him on another account and fuck sake grevious wounds is fucking u s e l e s s > > His survivability is higher than most champions in the game His E is literally a heal and a thing you walk through walls with his q can be used to get over walls his w is a knockup his R is a massive heal how much shit are you not getting inside of ur head right now it's simple math to understand this, you're the most typical silver NA player i have seen. > > And red kayn is not squishy AT ALL that's the most dumbfound quote i have seen yet. > > And oh god you triggered me with - ''Also tank shredder? only if the tank is too stupid to buy armor, 2 armor items and his damage is literally non-existent, % dmg is heavily countered by armor, tanks like rammus/malph will literally laugh at him, might actually be better to give him flat damage since only 1 - 2 tanks stack health to the point where its decent w/o stacking much armor'' - Red deals % HEALTH NOT ARMOR H E A L T H a tank is suppose to buy HEALTH He counters people like irelia malp rammus alistar leona braum you get my fucking point mate it's easy quit math you don't understand > > God if i see you complain about this you're the most dumbfound human on earth 1. stop trying to insult me, its against the fourm guidelines 2. he's shit rn, last time i played him i was 6/1 and changed forums and when i ended off the game i was 6/9 because i literally just died the moment i went into a fight, this is with death's dance and tank 3. health has been nerfed so much most tanks only hit 3-4k, kayns Q deals around 15% max health, which is severely reduced by armor, meaning he is only dealing maybe 5-6% of their max health total per Q 4. if the truth triggers you that much maybe you should be playing something else?
: > [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tz64JvqT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-24T18:54:50.735+0000) > > Blue form kayn is fine, but Rhaast needs some upgrades. His damage is pretty bad and his sustain isn't as great as you'd imagine. The only thing he has going for him is his w and unless you're ahead with him you're instantly behind. Like he needs buffs. Also please ffs increase him ms. It feel so bad to play while he runs like my grandmother. Rhaast is struggling too hard, I find while playing him and watching others play him, against tanks and bruisers... the ones he is supposed to counter.. He can heal back his entire lifebar if he's not stunned. What are you smoking?
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tz64JvqT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-24T23:52:40.409+0000) > > He can heal back his entire lifebar if he's not stunned. What are you smoking? only if the entire enemy team was too stupid to get grievous wounds Also, in what game does the enemy team not have stuns
Exibir mais

Xavanic

Nível 149 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão