Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Alüe (NA)
: Can we Cap MS?
This is 90% of the reason skill shot reliant casters like Vel'koz, Lux, and Xerath perform poorly above Diamond. The amount of movement speed in the game is too high for them to function, and the more movement speed a champion has, the easier it is for them to avoid every skill shot, while there isn't anything the skill shot champion can build to counter it. After a certain point in the mid to late game, landing anything becomes too reliant on the opponent misplaying, and aiming well becomes largely irrelevant. This probably needs larger changes than just capping MS, since those champions need the movement speed in order to function against juggernauts, and juggernauts wouldn't be viable if theirs was reduced.
: When was top lane intended to be 'melee vs. melee,' ??????????????
> [{quoted}](name=7thHeaven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LYKU9EFz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T09:05:39.033+0000) > > When was top lane intended to be 'melee vs. melee,' ?????????????? The pre-season is receiving changes to deter ranged champions from top lane. > Primarily we want to make sure that we have mechanics to safeguard from ranged champions taking over top lane, which is the primary place where we get melee 1v1 matchups
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: If they gave his E a slight range increase (like Shen Q) maybe he might become useable.
> [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F0ANVJ7w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-08T17:07:38.299+0000) > > If they gave his E a slight range increase (like Shen Q) maybe he might become useable. His E already has a slight range increase, but adding more range wouldn't really do anything. If nothing else, I would like to see it removed and replaced by something else, because the animation lock on it is terrible. There's no realistic scenario where Udyr can get that close to his target and not connect.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Mordekaiser would like a word with you about bugs. Both clips seem fairly normal. You hit the wall in the first one, you got the stun. You didn't hit the wall in the second, the stun didn't go off. It's not enough to just go past the wall, the projectile needs to physically strike the wall. You tried to hedge your bets and point it at Lee Sin instead of directly at the immobile thing you wanted to hit, and got punished for it.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dkHlZs0y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T01:27:35.907+0000) > > Mordekaiser would like a word with you about bugs. > > Both clips seem fairly normal. You hit the wall in the first one, you got the stun. You didn't hit the wall in the second, the stun didn't go off. It's not enough to just go past the wall, the projectile needs to physically strike the wall. You tried to hedge your bets and point it at Lee Sin instead of directly at the immobile thing you wanted to hit, and got punished for it. You're missing the part where Ashe got knocked straight up, instead of into the wall. For the second clip, everyone who plays Qiyana has experienced their ult unintentionally exploding because it just barely clipped one pixel of a corner wall. Yet this one somehow makes it completely through the turret without exploding, which is inconsistent with that behavior. Not to mention that he basically just gets knocked in place, and doesn't actually move backwards as intended.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Youre diamond, but I cant believe you dont understand that 300g does not mean 300g . Its more like 500g because you can push out another wave after killing you laner. Also, you get exp while your opponent loses out on extra gold and exp. in turn a kill is worth a lot more than 300g. 2nd, you didnt build any mr against a fed ekko, especially as an immobile caster vs a fed assassin. What did you expect? That 300g allows you more beathing space to farm cs for free since you now have an item advantage. Ekko might jave gotten lucky getting 4 kills but, lets be real, you provably got 450 gold total sine youre assisting your team get kills in addition to your own. Whats next, last hitting should give 1/2 gold to an ally that helps you get it?
> [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rG9GrpqF,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-11-07T17:48:36.043+0000) > > Youre diamond, but I cant believe you dont understand that 300g does not mean 300g . Its more like 500g because you can push out another wave after killing you laner. Also, you get exp while your opponent loses out on extra gold and exp. in turn a kill is worth a lot more than 300g. 2nd, you didnt build any mr against a fed ekko, especially as an immobile caster vs a fed assassin. What did you expect? > > That 300g allows you more beathing space to farm cs for free since you now have an item advantage. Ekko might jave gotten lucky getting 4 kills but, lets be real, you provably got 450 gold total sine youre assisting your team get kills in addition to your own. > > Whats next, last hitting should give 1/2 gold to an ally that helps you get it? You're old enough to use the internet, but I can't believe you're too illiterate to read. 300g means 300g when the entirety of both teams die at an objective, as the post explicitly states. You can't push a lane when you're dead. Imagine being so bad at the game that you think rushing magic resist on a caster is remotely viable.
: What did your teammates do with their advantages?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rG9GrpqF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-07T10:55:45.763+0000) > > What did your teammates do with their advantages? 300 gold usually translates to nearly zero advantage in lane. It's not enough gold to buy another item on its own and it's unlikely to be enough to give you your first item power spike that early. Their 300 gold is also irrelevant, because the Ekko can one shot them just as well as he can one shot me. We can't pool our gold to negate that advantage. Your power doesn't scale linearly with the amount of gold you have. Crazy how that works.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cfW5AJPe,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-05T17:08:23.624+0000) > > Wiki classifies him as one. I suppose, but he doesn't really fit imo. He has more speed and mobility in general than most, needs to build more damage than most, and has less inherent combo of defensive abilities and sustain. He's a bit more dps and doesn't really have in-kit damage conditions other than to combo. If he's a juggernaut, I'd argue he has the least unique juggernaut factors of all juggernauts in the class.
> [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cfW5AJPe,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T17:30:43.524+0000) > > I suppose, but he doesn't really fit imo. He has more speed and mobility in general than most, needs to build more damage than most, and has less inherent combo of defensive abilities and sustain. He's a bit more dps and doesn't really have in-kit damage conditions other than to combo. If he's a juggernaut, I'd argue he has the least unique juggernaut factors of all juggernauts in the class. He's 100% a juggernaut. He builds the exact same items as juggernauts and functions in the exact same way, but poorly. You're just listing the reasons that he underperforms as a juggernaut. He has slightly more consistent mobility because he doesn't have any range. Darius has Apprehend, Nasus has Wither, Mundo has cleavers, etc. In terms of DPS, post-6 Nasus and Mundo are both examples of champions who out-perform Udyr. > [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cfW5AJPe,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-11-05T14:28:21.728+0000) > > Strength of split pushing isn't merely about requiring more than one person to stop you, it's also mobility and ability to quickly get in and get out to constantly harass. It's why champs like Darius CAN splitpush effectively in the right situations, but are not considered splitpushers. He can't quickly get in then escape the way udyr can, even though he can duel or even 1v2 in a lot of scenarios. Basically, if the enemy team is paying attention, champs like udyr and mordekaiser are easily caught out and obliterated. Also, udyr can 1v1 a lot more than just supports, though he certainly isn't top or even mid tier for a duelist. Champs like yi, tryn, fiora, jax, etc, just curbstomp him unless like you say, he's massively ahead. This is only relevant to low elo. I've already explained why he's not a viable split pusher in high elo unless he's extremely ahead; if the enemy team has a higher tier champion or literally any other juggernaut, they'll just match you and win, and half of them have enough mobility to catch and kill you. If you want to split push, Olaf or Yi do a much better job than Udyr. Split pushing is completely ineffective if you're just clearing the wave and immediately retreating, because someone you can't duel is holding the turret/inhibitor, and your team fight is non-existent, so you can't join your team to win a 5v4. It's worse when you consider that the champion holding the turret likely has Teleport.
: good old days with pick priority when people had to be actually good at the game instead of mindless bots to climb soloq
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X12pxYhg,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-11-05T08:46:02.401+0000) > > good old days with pick priority when people had to be actually good at the game instead of mindless bots to climb soloq You mean the good old days when the game was at 1/4 speed and a single misjudged trade didn't end up with one of you dead and the other snowballing out of control. You didn't need to be an expert in every role because the game pace was slower and provided room to get a feel for the match up. This is no longer the case. If you make one mistake, the lane spirals out of control. By the time you realize you're not winning the trade, you're already dead.
Keiaga (NA)
: Is he a juggernaut? I never saw him as tanky. I never saw him as a big duelist either. I feel like most of his power comes from splitpushing and roaming since bear stance is a nearly permanent Ms boost, tiger is perfect for melting objectives and Phoenix is good for pushing waves. Witha kit like that you don't really need to depend on early game advantages like other assassins
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cfW5AJPe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-05T08:02:04.826+0000) > > Is he a juggernaut? I never saw him as tanky. I never saw him as a big duelist either. I feel like most of his power comes from splitpushing and roaming since bear stance is a nearly permanent Ms boost, tiger is perfect for melting objectives and Phoenix is good for pushing waves. Witha kit like that you don't really need to depend on early game advantages like other assassins Split pushing requires you to be able to duel well. Udyr can't duel real split pushers and he doesn't take turrets particularly fast. If Udyr isn't ahead, basically anything other than the support can match his split pushing. The strength of split pushers is that you need more than one person to stop them, letting your team win a 4v3. This is more of a high elo problem. Udyr is strong against unskilled/unknowledgeable players who don't have good macro. In a high elo game, if you split push, the enemy team will either hard engage, win the 4v5, and end the game, or if they have a split pusher, they'll just match you and push you back. For example, if both Fiora and Udyr are split pushing, Udyr has to retreat from Fiora. Fiora can push to Udyr's turret and Udyr can't stop her, because he loses the duel. If Fiora manages to get on top of Udyr, she has enough mobility to stop him from disengaging and will likely kill him.
: That is true. However, it still jumps by **25 fucking percent** in that 5 minute window, and I was calling OP out on saying "he can't do anything after 6" when *clearly* people have no problem doing things on him then..
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cfW5AJPe,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-05T07:49:13.988+0000) > > That is true. However, it still jumps by **25 fucking percent** in that 5 minute window, and I was calling OP out on saying "he can't do anything after 6" when *clearly* people have no problem doing things on him then.. Did you not find it strange that Udyr has *exactly* 80% win rate at 45-50 minutes and think 'wow, that's such a nice even number, something must be up with this statistic?' Maybe you can tab over to [Diamond+](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/udyr/diamond) and see that he has 100% win rate. Clearly this means that Udyr is actually a hidden OP hyper carry, and it's definitely not just because there has literally been one single game with Udyr that hit 50 minutes and he won it, likely because someone on the enemy team got caught out and not because he did anything, as is the case with every 50 minute game. This is one of the most idiotic things that I've read in 2019. Udyr having no late game is common knowledge to anyone above Bronze. Provide reasoning as to why you think Udyr is strong in the late game or stop posting, spewing terrible statistics derived from a sample size of 5 games provides no value.
: "Can't do anything past 6" So...why does his winrate spike [over 25%](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/udyr) from 45 minutes to 50 minutes?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cfW5AJPe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-05T06:55:36.237+0000) > > "Can't do anything past 6" > > So...why does his winrate spike [over 25%](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/udyr) from 45 minutes to 50 minutes? Because he has 1% pick rate and games with Udyr in them normally don't go past 30 minutes. Turns out statistics with a sample size of 5 games are unreliable.
Comentários de Rioters
: Ok, and how the fuck would you match Diamond players with other Diamond players when role distribution isn't a perfect 20% per role and autofill is disabled? Let's take EUW as an example. You've got roughly 100k players who are D4 or higher. Since master+ is around 2 thousand.... ish... they can be ignored since 100k is a nice and round number. Top and support are the least popular roles with ~10%~ of the playerbase picking those roles as primary or secondary. <- This is a guesstimate and might not reflect the actual numbers but it's useful to get the point across. So now you have 10k support players, 10k toplane players(primary OR secondary) and 80k ~other~ players. Let's for a moment assume that players willing to play toplane and support don't play any more games than other roles on average which I believe is reasonable. If suddenly every single diamond player was online and looking for a game which is your best-case scenario you can now make 5 thousand matched games with no autofill(since you need 2 toplaners and 2 supports per game). Now you still have 50k players looking for a game and still need 10 thousand toplane and support players but literally none are left in diamond. Your options are: 1.)Pull lower ranked players, they're plentiful. This will hurt the quality of the games and since you're pulling lower ranked players from only a few roles it will increase the autofill rate for platinum where it's still enabled. If your goal is more competitive games this is really not what you want. 2.)Extend the queue times to a length that's higher than an average pick/Ban + game. So around 35 minutes but only for non top/support players who now get to play 2 games for each 1 other roles play. This also massively hurts the experience for higher rank play. A 5 minute queue instead of 30 seconds is totally fine. A 35 minute one is completely excessive, especially for diamond. Now realistically you won't ever have ALL of diamond online, you might have 10% of them online at once and that's optimistic. But the ratio problem is still the same unless top and support players somehow spend more time online and looking for a game than everyone else. There is no magic bullet solution for this problem. Increased queue times help a bit when the matchmaker is limited by computational power, it can't look through and sort all the millions of players looking for a game in all elos and modes. But for higher elo this is much less of an issue so the matchmaker is much more limited by the pool of players currently in queue. So the matchmaker either autofills someone or expands the MMR bracket it's willing to pull from. Or literally does nothing productive and waits hoping that someone with the appropriate MMR and role selection will join the queue. Now let's say you set a limit on "no autofill queues" at D2 and to fix role imbalance you just pull role-appropriate D3 and D4 players. Not ideal but hey, it happens all the time anyway. Now you've created another problem, D3 and D4 are now completely fucking starved of toplaners and supports since they're all in D2 games. You've now created the "ultra autofill bracket" that's even more cancerous to climb through.
> [{quoted}](name=SMURFF NAME HERE,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X12pxYhg,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-11-05T05:59:39.410+0000) > > Ok, and how the fuck would you match Diamond players with other Diamond players when role distribution isn't a perfect 20% per role and autofill is disabled? > Let's take EUW as an example. You've got roughly 100k players who are D4 or higher. Since master+ is around 2 thousand.... ish... they can be ignored since 100k is a nice and round number. > > Top and support are the least popular roles with ~10%~ of the playerbase picking those roles as primary or secondary. <- This is a guesstimate and might not reflect the actual numbers but it's useful to get the point across. > > So now you have 10k support players, 10k toplane players(primary OR secondary) and 80k ~other~ players. Let's for a moment assume that players willing to play toplane and support don't play any more games than other roles on average which I believe is reasonable. If suddenly every single diamond player was online and looking for a game which is your best-case scenario you can now make 5 thousand matched games with no autofill(since you need 2 toplaners and 2 supports per game). Now you still have 50k players looking for a game and still need 10 thousand toplane and support players but literally none are left in diamond. Your options are: > > 1.)Pull lower ranked players, they're plentiful. This will hurt the quality of the games and since you're pulling lower ranked players from only a few roles it will increase the autofill rate for platinum where it's still enabled. If your goal is more competitive games this is really not what you want. > > 2.)Extend the queue times to a length that's higher than an average pick/Ban + game. So around 35 minutes but only for non top/support players who now get to play 2 games for each 1 other roles play. This also massively hurts the experience for higher rank play. A 5 minute queue instead of 30 seconds is totally fine. A 35 minute one is completely excessive, especially for diamond. > > Now realistically you won't ever have ALL of diamond online, you might have 10% of them online at once and that's optimistic. But the ratio problem is still the same unless top and support players somehow spend more time online and looking for a game than everyone else. > > There is no magic bullet solution for this problem. Increased queue times help a bit when the matchmaker is limited by computational power, it can't look through and sort all the millions of players looking for a game in all elos and modes. But for higher elo this is much less of an issue so the matchmaker is much more limited by the pool of players currently in queue. So the matchmaker either autofills someone or expands the MMR bracket it's willing to pull from. Or literally does nothing productive and waits hoping that someone with the appropriate MMR and role selection will join the queue. > > > Now let's say you set a limit on "no autofill queues" at D2 and to fix role imbalance you just pull role-appropriate D3 and D4 players. Not ideal but hey, it happens all the time anyway. Now you've created another problem, D3 and D4 are now completely fucking starved of toplaners and supports since they're all in D2 games. You've now created the "ultra autofill bracket" that's even more cancerous to climb through. Add an option to select a third role, done. Role distribution at Diamond+ actually isn't bad. I get auto-filled to top, bottom, and jungle in roughly even proportions. The only thing I'm never auto-filled to is support.
Yboat (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Whiisp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X12pxYhg,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-04T23:57:10.767+0000) > > Dodging is necessary in a competitive environment like Diamond+ (D2+) because at this level, I don't want to have 4 support mains play vs on role players as at this rank, it's a guaranteed loss. And that just creates massive frustration within high elo that I personally can't handle anymore. There's a reason why so many people above Masters Create Smurf. Because at this elo, No kidding, you get your role way less often and therefore can't practice, especially mid laners. (That's excluding streamers because they don't want 20 min queue time on stream) > > I've also seen comments on previous post about Adding a 3rd role to choose from. Which IMO is way better than being filled on your 5th role and would reduce queue time if auto fill is removed. So once again it's a player base issue, not an autofill issue. How many lobbies does it take to get into game? Each one after the 1st is 99% becuase of a dodge. Wby not take the step of removing identifying plyers until in game 1st? While it wont stop dodging, it will help. It will also improve mmr as a metric of in game skills, rather then how good you are " stacking thd deck" The other side of that is if you deserve your mmr/ win rate you can do it by not dodging. I know that sounds harsh, but it's true. Same with otp that have a 60% + win rate on thier otp, but drasticly lower on anything else. You could have a 100% win rate over 500 games in lets say mid lane in korean challenger on your otp, but a 0% at the same elo on any one else. That does not mean you make faker look bronze, it means you are not well rounded in lol. You willnot be playing at the pro level, not matter how good of a otp you are.
> [{quoted}](name=Yboat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X12pxYhg,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T00:13:45.643+0000) > > So once again it's a player base issue, not an autofill issue. How many lobbies does it take to get into game? Each one after the 1st is 99% becuase of a dodge. Wby not take the step of removing identifying plyers until in game 1st? While it wont stop dodging, it will help. It will also improve mmr as a metric of in game skills, rather then how good you are " stacking thd deck" > > The other side of that is if you deserve your mmr/ win rate you can do it by not dodging. I know that sounds harsh, but it's true. Same with otp that have a 60% + win rate on thier otp, but drasticly lower on anything else. You could have a 100% win rate over 500 games in lets say mid lane in korean challenger on your otp, but a 0% at the same elo on any one else. That does not mean you make faker look bronze, it means you are not well rounded in lol. You willnot be playing at the pro level, not matter how good of a otp you are. This post is absolute garbage and shows no knowledge of how the game works at high elo. I feel like we should have Diamond+ restricted boards to facilitate actual discussion of high elo issues without this uneducated spam. It doesn't matter that I know how to play every role. If auto-fill only gives me top in 1/30 games, I'm going to be completely out of practice with it. This isn't a big deal for some roles, where trades are cut and dry, but it will absolutely make you lose in top or jungle, where a single misjudged interaction often results in death. Also, at high elo, it only takes a single player performing poorly to completely sabotage the game, which is a reality you're either ignoring or completely ignorant of. One player being auto-filled and feeding will cause a loss for the other four players on their team, regardless of their performance.
Whiisp (NA)
: As much as Auto fill is a good concept on paper, it ruins too many games [Diamond 2+ (Diamond+)]
Yeah, I actually can't bring myself to spam games in order to continue climbing past D3 because auto-fill is incredibly common and makes every game a potential shit show.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPgk5MhA,comment-id=000e0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T22:46:10.286+0000) > > Where else are you going to post it? Bad matchmaking is a gameplay issue. GD. I'm curious how you think matchmaking is actually a gameplay issue. Yeah, it affects your experience, but there's nothing you can do to affect matchmaking beyond choosing queue partners and when to queue. If there was a post about those things, we would leave it up. Otherwise, it's just griping.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPgk5MhA,comment-id=000e00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T23:22:40.663+0000) > > GD. > > I'm curious how you think matchmaking is actually a gameplay issue. Yeah, it affects your experience, but there's nothing you can do to affect matchmaking beyond choosing queue partners and when to queue. If there was a post about those things, we would leave it up. Otherwise, it's just griping. GD is the 'off topic' board, for posting memes and other things that don't necessarily pertain to the game. I think you're completely missing the point of this example. The algorithm that performs matchmaking often creates games that are very obviously stacked for one side. The only way to fix this is if Riot looks at feedback that matchmaking sucks and improves the algorithm. https://i.imgur.com/xLxgwou.jpg[] There's something very clearly wrong here. But we don't know what the algorithm is. We can't give feedback or discuss it. We can only say 'Hey, this was a really bad match up, please improve matchmaking.' Given that this is the 'official' place to give feedback about things, we're unable to do so for topics like this where we know something is wrong, but too much information about the process that was taken to arrive at the wrong is unknown to have a discussion about it. With these rules, it's impossible to give feedback on anything that Riot hides from us.
Sukishoo (NA)
: >If you write a support ticket giving feedback that matchmaking sucks, they will tell you to make a post on the forums to draw Riot's attention to the issue. _The purpose of these posts isn't discussion_, But if that's literally all you said in it, then why would it be here either? That tells no one anything honestly, other than the opinion you have on the system. Rather than giving actual constructive feedback that might actually lead to someone making something that can improve what you find wrong with it. The purpose of most of these forums should be to discuss issues, not just rant cause you want to rant, that's why there's a rant board.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPgk5MhA,comment-id=000e000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-02T22:50:16.265+0000) > > But this that's literally all you said in it, then why would it be here either? That tells no one anything honestly other than the opinion you have on the system, rather than giving actual constructive feedback that might actually lead to someone making something that can improve what you find wrong with it. The purpose of most of these forums should be to discuss issues, not just rant cause you want to rant, that's why there's a rant board. That obviously wouldn't be the entire contents of the post. I'm using this as an example, because there's really nothing to discuss, it exists as feedback for Riot. We don't know how matchmaking works or why it does what it does, we can only give examples and say that we think it's not doing a good job of making fair games. I just had a game with 4 random Platinum players on my team, against a 5-man pre-made including a Diamond + Challenger player in bottom lane. This is obviously bad matchmaking, and I can point it out, but what is there to discuss?
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPgk5MhA,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T19:19:29.932+0000) > > If you write a support ticket giving feedback that matchmaking sucks, they will tell you to make a post on the forums to draw Riot's attention to the issue. Do they tell you to post these threads on Gameplay?
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPgk5MhA,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T19:32:21.300+0000) > > Do they tell you to post these threads on Gameplay? Where else are you going to post it? Bad matchmaking is a gameplay issue.
: I make no comment to the strength or weakness of Kennen. I comment solely on his kit, and the fact that *any* champion who can have continuing damage, especially on a fucking large AoE stun, while you **literally cannot kill him because he is in Zhonya's**, is a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wWmUfGd4,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-02T12:40:47.299+0000) > > I make no comment to the strength or weakness of Kennen. I comment solely on his kit, and the fact that *any* champion who can have continuing damage, especially on a fucking large AoE stun, while you **literally cannot kill him because he is in Zhonya's**, is a problem. 7/10 times, you'll be one shot or disengaged before you get on top of a high priority target. 2/10 times, your target will use mobility to get out of your ult before it even strikes twice. The remaining 1/10 is when your opponents are AFK or you have an Amumu on your team. His team fight is actually pretty bad, because a lot of more up to date champions perform a similar role with less weaknesses. Kennen's is only offset by having a safe laning phase. However, it's impossible to have meaningful discussion on Kennen because he shits on unskilled players who scream 'oh no, I'm being auto attacked by ranged cancer top, I can't do anything' and panic retreat instead of trading. As someone already stated, Kennen dies if you sneeze on him or are able to interact with him in any way.
Ulanopo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lauchmelder,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPgk5MhA,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:42:46.618+0000) > > Can you clearly define what gameplay is as well? I recently had a short discussion with one of you guys where I said that matchmaking is as much a part of gameplay as "in game"- gameplay and the moderator hard disagreed. > > I'm asking this because you either allow discussion about matchmaking and ELO/MMR in gameplay or we need another sub-board where we can discuss these topics. I do want this to be clear in the sub rules as the current state of the rules ends up with "moderator A" deleting a matchmaking thread in gameplay while "moderator B" doesn't see a problem with it whatsoever. Talking about matchmaking has been a bone of contention on the Moderation Team for some time now. The guideline we have for the time being falls back on the general: "How did the author intend for the reader to react? How did the community react?" Topics like, "Riot breaks win streaks by matching you with shitty players" and "There was a rank disparity in a normals match" will still get removed, as they're basically just complaining. The problem from a discussion standpoint is that there's so little a player can influence about matchmaking. If someone wanted to write a post about ways to improve the chances of good matches (avoiding holidays or the release of a new champion, avoiding certain times of day, etc.) that would be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XPgk5MhA,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:59:55.736+0000) > > Topics like, "Riot breaks win streaks by matching you with shitty players" and "There was a rank disparity in a normals match" will still get removed, as they're basically just complaining. If you write a support ticket giving feedback that matchmaking sucks, they will tell you to make a post on the forums to draw Riot's attention to the issue. The purpose of these posts isn't discussion, it's to express dissatisfaction with systems in the game and allowing others to show support in a way Riot can see. Are Rioters even involved in making these guidelines?
Comentários de Rioters
Moody P (NA)
: How is Kennen not a t1 VGU candidate
Kennen could use a VGU. However, his lowest win rate match ups are all melee except for Heimer, so saying he has a free pass against melee is totally wrong. Even some of his high win rate match ups are because of wrong builds. Most of the top tier melee champions can beat Kennen in lane, aside from Riven and Fiora. i.e. Darius has 52% win rate, but it goes up to 60% if he takes Phase Rush. Nasus has 46% win rate, but it goes up to 58% if he maxes E first.
mack9112 (NA)
: I feel you should have not went back to top lane immediately but that is just my opinion. Beyond that under the new changes your bot jungle would be back up due to the lower spawn times so you could have just done that instead of going back top.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2jNqsJO8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-01T04:31:18.373+0000) > > I feel you should have not went back to top lane immediately but that is just my opinion. Beyond that under the new changes your bot jungle would be back up due to the lower spawn times so you could have just done that instead of going back top. As it says in the post, the Renekton got away with ~70 health. I almost solo'd him. If Irelia had even so much as auto'd him, it would have been a free kill and she would have gotten far enough head to win the lane (had she been a good player), and I could have left the lane alone to focus elsewhere. Getting your top laner ahead early is extremely high priority in most games, because the lane snowballs hard.
: While I agree with your last paragraph, you were the one who misplayed. Instead of playing off your two winning lanes you went to regank a shitty laner.
> [{quoted}](name=SofaKingBroken,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2jNqsJO8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T03:40:03.255+0000) > > While I agree with your last paragraph, you were the one who misplayed. > > Instead of playing off your two winning lanes you went to regank a shitty laner. Imagine telling a 63% win rate Diamond Udyr player that they don't know how to jungle. A level 3 Udyr is not going to dive the winning lanes, and Ignite Renekton getting a level 2 kill on an Irelia with teleport isn't unusual enough to assume they're 'a shitty laner.' This is shit advice that shows you have no idea what you're talking about.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Yenn (NA)
: Heimer's turrets really shouldn't be able to immediately block skill shots when he places them
The only one of these examples who can spawn something in front of them on demand is Shaco, but his is a fairly long cooldown and generally can't be used for this. And it turns out players above Diamond have better reaction speed than handicapped monkeys. The issue isn't intercepting it while the skill shot is in the air, even though doing so is trivial if you're remotely good at the game. The issue is that if you try to fight him or he think you're trying to fight him, he can drop one 'just in case' because he doesn't need to save them for anything else.
Comentários de Rioters
BayoNX19 (NA)
: Can someone explain how this account has 0 wins over all seasons and is plat 3?
They ended last season at Diamond III, but new accounts can also do this by queuing with someone in Diamond for their promos. This is one of the many issues with the ranked system. There's no MMR decay if you skip an entire season.
Yenn (NA)
: Shaco's win rate is continuing to climb after the nerfs. Please stop overbuffing champions.
S E N N A Someone set a timer to remind me to bump this thread with the 'oops, we released Senna a little too strong!' patch notes.
: In what world or scenario is Dorans blade better than dorans shield?
Shield is better in most cases. This is why it jumps to 20%+ pick rate and much higher win rate than Blade on many champions at high elo. Nobody in this thread knows what they're talking about. The only situation where Blade is better is when you have pre-6 kill potential (i.e. on AD carries or champions who can all-in pre-6) and need that extra damage, and aren't worried about poke because any trade will result in a kill (i.e. certain top laners). The life steal only works out to be more regen on paper. It will never come close to Shield's base regen in practice,without factoring in the on-hit regen. Even if you completely ignore wave control, you still have to hold autos in order to CS effectively. The extra AD won't be the difference between a kill and no kill in most scenarios, for most champions.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CapnMorganFr3man,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=se9Fzn6m,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T15:33:46.437+0000) > > Actually it's extremely applicable. We're talking about a champion that'll give camo/untargetability/disguising for **every champion in the game,** so naturally you need to have a coherent understanding of every champion in the game to propose an argument for its defense, which you have demonstrated in the past that you do not with your flawed classification of assassins. But it goes further than just the understanding of classes; in order to justify the existence of champion wide stealth you need to be able to say 'there isn't a single champion in the game that won't abuse this ability unfairly despite never having access to it before.' People are already naming a examples to prove that point wrong, and I have no doubt there are far more than anyone's even able to think of yet, so not only is your argument flawed, it's arrogant because you believe you understand every champion in the game well enough to thing there isn't any way for a champion to break this ability. Again, list an example or stop. Until you do something other than use logical fallacy as argument, you have no point, especially because she doesnt give untargetability, its "unclickability".
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=se9Fzn6m,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000007,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:23:16.819+0000) > > There is no disadvantage to a frontline facechecking something where you know someone is, especially since senna is always in the center of the cloud. As long as you follow proper map awareness rules and dont blondly engage into a 1 or 2v4/5 because you didnt look at the map to see who could potentially be there, youll be fine. Youre the frontline, you going in is exactly what senna *doesnt* want because theres nothing senna can do to stop you, and supports are the ones generally tasked with dealing with frontline. > > If i am amumu, and i am confident we equal or outnumber the people potentially in the cloud, there is no real disadvantage of me pressing Q. If senna is by herself, we win and its now a 4v5 on the map, meaning we can pressure objectives. If multiple are in there, i just got a free ult, and everything is visible to our team to take advantage of. Using Amumu as an example is bad, because he's probably the absolute best case scenario against this ability. Most front line champions don't have a skill shot gap closer and AoE CC. There is definitely disadvantage to face checking as a front line. Your job as front line is normally to peel divers off of your back line. Running into the shroud lets them all get closer than normal, and you can't see whether or not the diver is there. Let's say you're playing against Camille, and your flanks are warded against her. The shroud comes at you, you guess Camille is inside, and you run in. She's not inside. As you enter, Camille walks past your flank wards and dives your carries. You're already engaged and can't disengage to peel her. If you take the safer option and always retreat from the shroud, then it's possible that some other champion gets within an unsafe distance of your carries, and you're stuck in a position where you only ever fight on the enemy's terms. The bigger problem is when someone with an important skill shot is in the shroud. You can't see where they are and don't know whether to retreat or where the skill shot is going to come from. Glacial Veigar safely running up on your team under shroud and dropping an E on top of everyone, because you can't see where he is in order to peel him before he gets in range, is game breaking. Hitting Senna accomplishes nothing, and throwing abilities into it randomly in hopes they hit Veigar is a complete shit show. Also, imagine playing an assassin or diver against this. Virtually all of them are hard countered by this single ability. You manage to flank successfully with Diana and throw your Q at the carry, but then shroud goes up and you can't see your target to follow up. Which may be fine if this were an ultimate, but it's not.
Naalith (NA)
: Great, another interesting new champion that's gonna be deleted due to pro play
Lmao what the fuck is this? > [{quoted}](name=Talisid,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oEWEVERF,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:07:29.298+0000) > > She basically turns into a moving Ivern bush on a 26 second cooldown. How is that broken? Imagine a champion who relies on targeted attacks or abilities trying to all-in against this. Imagine a champion who relies on skill shots trying to land anything against this. Imagine trying to gank against this as jungle, as we saw in the Xin example. It's a straight up 'I win' button against any ADC that isn't Lucian or maybe Vayne, and a nightmare for any skill shot champion. You're playing something like Vel'koz and fighting against the ADC and support, then suddenly this bullshit goes up and they run at you. You can't see where the ADC is to stop them from getting too close. The only thing you can reliably hit is Senna, while the ADC closes the distance and autos you to death.
Comentários de Rioters
: LP gain/loss Implementation IDEA [RANKED]
This wouldn't work. At best, people would just AFK when they're ahead and they think their team is losing. Supports would just start spending all of their gold on wards once they think they're losing. It would also only apply to hard carries.
mark6028 (EUW)
: How many worlds midlaner have to rush void staff second ?
Because pro games are long and drawn out, and they can afford to sit in lane and AFK farm without having to worry about the lack of mid-item power spike or laning power it provides.
: Bullshit numbers with no source? Check. https://u.gg/lol/champions/shaco/build?rank=diamond_plus Right. Not even close to the nonsense you're spewing.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dYjYeELZ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-10-26T05:48:50.244+0000) > > Bullshit numbers with no source? Check. > > https://u.gg/lol/champions/shaco/build?rank=diamond_plus > > Right. Not even close to the nonsense you're spewing. \> 3712 matches https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/Shaco/Jungle/ Lol okay
Yenn (NA)
: Shaco's win rate is continuing to climb after the nerfs. Please stop overbuffing champions.
This is 100% false. His win rate initially dropped along as his pick rate increased. His pick rate is now back to what it originally was, and his win rate is still 4-5% higher than pre-buff. He's not being played more, he's just overpowered. **EDIT:** Lmfao this is even worse if you break down his win rate by build. The AP build is bringing down his overall win rate. His AD win rate is actually higher than 55% and his 3 item win rate is competitive with Kayle.
Comentários de Rioters
Cloud273 (NA)
: @Riot why did you remove the ability to let us spectate high elo games?
Aside from that issue, pretty much everyone at high elo hated this feature. We got spammed with friend requests from people spectating our games 24/7.
Exibir mais

Yenn

Nível 174 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão