Comentários de Rioters
: Why had 3v3 to die ?
This was my favorite mode to play with my friends (3 of us) the fact that there were other objectives with interesting buffs and unique items attached to things on the map (Lord Van Dam's Pillager) made it so much more interesting than just run here kill that run here kill that. Capturing and defending Alters was intense especially when you would get into a standoff with the other team when you invade to try and steal there alter for that boost. When you had the Pillager it made it even more intense because of the power spike that came with it. The dialogue from the Alter ghosts is lost as well if you played Mordekaiser they would have practically full conversations with cool lore stuff. None of that in the regular map. Not to mention the other cool items that are now lost Moonflair Spellblade was awesome AP bruiser item along with Wooglet's Witchcap which may have been a bit OP. Not to mention the cool thing that replaced wards would be nice to see that maybe given as an active ability to an item in the future. All in all we lost our favorite mode and gained nothing in return 5v5 is super toxic if any of us try anything new or interesting and it doesn't work out. Final thing is I'll miss Vilemaw always thought he was way cooler than Baron or Elder dragon. I wish they would at least replace it with Nexus Blitz that was pretty fun.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: ...do you not have any clue on how disruptive & unbalanced Aatrox is right now to be giving him a buff?
The only buff here is the slow on his passive auto the ult changes are more neutral taking away his massive burst speed and random duration and speed increase making it more consistent instead of him accidentally hitting someone else with W then trying to chase you down and you think you are going to get away all of a sudden book he gets a refresh of speed and duration for the assist.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
ÐemÌ (NA)
: Client freezing during champ select
same here i have been kicked from like 8 matches in a row
: Queue accept bug
this has happened to me multiple times sometimes in various ways all leading to me being kicked from the matchmaking
Comentários de Rioters

Yesman613

Nível 216 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão