Neriticc (EUW)
: Tristana picked in 3 lanes at worlds, won't get nerfed because ADC champion
Not only does she have a low win rate in soloQ but she also gets beat in pro games quite often. At no point does she feel cheap, If she out plays you it's because she outplayed you. And vice versa. If anything she could use a slight power shift but not nerf.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=JhonTeemon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=i4Xph3XG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T20:13:12.608+0000) > > How can someone who literally got their soul pulled out of their body, their body now being a lifeless corpse which has rotted and buried, magically just come back? If you take the fantasy out of fantasy then you get the real world. That's not very fun.
Rαy (EUW)
: Riot's Balance Team on Blitzcrank 2
Fun fact, if they reverted it all. He would sill be "op" because champions are usually power creeped up but no one plays them because there has to be a "TRIGGER" for the meta to change and then people realize this champion is actually really good. That Trigger can be Streamers, Reddit posts, High elo games that trickle down, Pro matches. Etc.
: Whose lore would you like to see expanded on the most?
Rumble. I want to know the spicy stuff betwen him and Trist
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: People keep screaming censorship... Honestly, one of the biggest reasons Riot and Blizzard (and other companies) prevent representatives from speaking out about this is for those people's own safety. While your random Joe Schmoe saying something about it isn't likely to draw government attention, someone of "power" - be it an influencer (youtuber/instagrammer/etc), a professional athlete (not even highest level, just any in general), etc.... that person is going to be on the radar of the government officials. The situation (without getting too political) is such that someone may be arrested and detained for an indefinite period of time if China can get their hands on them. I guarantee you that these sorts of "extrajudicial detainment" have already happened to individuals in China/HK who have spoken out against the actions of China (or, by extension, in support of HK). So no, it's not censorship for the sake of being a jerk or trying to please someone - the biggest thing is the safety of League of Legends players who are representing the game on a large scale.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XFm7cF6y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:21:28.980+0000) > > People keep screaming censorship... > > Honestly, one of the biggest reasons Riot and Blizzard (and other companies) prevent representatives from speaking out about this is for those people's own safety. While your random Joe Schmoe saying something about it isn't likely to draw government attention, someone of "power" - be it an influencer (youtuber/instagrammer/etc), a professional athlete (not even highest level, just any in general), etc.... that person is going to be on the radar of the government officials. > > The situation (without getting too political) is such that someone may be arrested and detained for an indefinite period of time if China can get their hands on them. I guarantee you that these sorts of "extrajudicial detainment" have already happened to individuals in China/HK who have spoken out against the actions of China (or, by extension, in support of HK). > > So no, it's not censorship for the sake of being a jerk or trying to please someone - the biggest thing is the safety of League of Legends players who are representing the game on a large scale. How dare you hide behind safety in regards to people's lives and freedom. People are fighting for their right to live as humans and you are worried about people being safe!? SAFE!? Don't you dare try to justify this censorship.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BfN62KQb,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T19:32:23.593+0000) > > It's wrong. Don't hide behind a "it's just a joke haha" Come on dude. You're apart of the real problem that has and still does ruin League of Legends. You and anyone that thinks like you.
> [{quoted}](name=Ranton Kouga,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BfN62KQb,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T00:33:47.788+0000) > > You're apart of the real problem that has and still does ruin League of Legends. You and anyone that thinks like you. And what would that problem be? I'd love to hear your answer to that so you can reflect on the words you type.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BfN62KQb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T09:20:22.441+0000) > > It's an indirect but clear insult to the other player. It's saying that one specific player is bad, that alone is verbal abuse. It's just a meme at this point dude
> [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BfN62KQb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T16:48:58.247+0000) > > It's just a meme at this point dude It's wrong. Don't hide behind a "it's just a joke haha" Come on dude.
: What is toxic about it? I mean you can blame Rito pretty much related to this LoL but I don't see anything bad here.
> [{quoted}](name=Asijská Exotika ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BfN62KQb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T08:08:40.379+0000) > > What is toxic about it? I mean you can blame Rito pretty much related to this LoL but I don't see anything bad here. It's an indirect but clear insult to the other player. It's saying that one specific player is bad, that alone is verbal abuse.
: Big issue I have with Darius atm
A HUGE amount of Voices, Voice Lines and Visuals need to be updated very badly but for whatever poor excuse Riot isn't doing it. If they don't have the people they need to hire and train more. Because this problem will only look worse and worse as the years continue.
: if riot said it then it must be true
It's dissapointing that Riot encourages more toxic behavior like this.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 4
Riot, pls update the visual and voice lines of old Yordles. Bring them in line with their classic unifying traits such as ears and faces.
Meddler (NA)
: No immediate plans at least for Trist. First thing for preseason will be a dev blog talking about some gameplay goals. Tentative date for that from memory is next Friday.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=AUIZ7EtJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-04T16:21:51.000+0000) > > No immediate plans at least for Trist. > > First thing for preseason will be a dev blog talking about some gameplay goals. Tentative date for that from memory is next Friday. You guys allowed mages to be flexed bot. It's only fair that Trist and other ADCs be allowed to flex to other lanes.
: I'm surprised that no one else has commented about Ashe getting a second legendary.
I disagree with this. I think Riot should do way more Legendaries because they have so much more value over just a 1350 skin. New voice lines and big themes are great, especially for champions who already have lots of skins.
: what on earth is this riot? can i have a clear explanation?
I've gotten the opposite problem, I'm level 306 Gold ranked, and I randomly get really low level people.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EzKsZz9Z,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T07:16:09.366+0000) > > Maybe they just enjoy playing the game? I watch so many skilled people who are beyond toxic and miserable, but hey, at least they have a high win rate. That means something. Right? Yes, I'm glad they enjoy the game. But there has to be SOME sort of mental block going on, when you have _THAT_ much time put into one champ, and aren't at least good with them. You put enough time into anything and youre naturally going to excel at it, its just how muscle memory works
> [{quoted}](name=BongMage420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EzKsZz9Z,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T07:35:21.743+0000) > > Yes, I'm glad they enjoy the game. But there has to be SOME sort of mental block going on, when you have _THAT_ much time put into one champ, and aren't at least good with them. You put enough time into anything and you're naturally going to excel at it, its just how muscle memory works When a Pro player feeds on stage. "Do you think, oh that guy is awful!"? Because everyone has bad games, doesn't matter your experience. I am a 1.6 million mastery Tristana and you know what is so pathetic. That I can not have a single bad game without someone saying, "refund your skin, awful main" "1+ mill mastery, what a joke" etc etc. Those people are some of the most disgusting scum. It doesn't matter how good you are, everyone loses games. And I bet this post was made after one single game with one such player that had an off game. As for high mastery players being low elo, there are lots of reasons. People can play a champion well but not know how to actually get objectives, lane control, or even play ranked that much.
: If you have 1mil+ points and are still in at least plat. You really should find a new main.
Loving the champion you play is a better reward than climbing any ranked ladder.
: I'm silver. Yesterday, I had a support Morgana with 1,116,500~ mastery points. SHE DIDN'T EVEN SPELLSHIELD!!! I REALLY don't get how someone can play THAT many games on one champion and STILL fuck up her basic abilities. It's actually impressive.
> [{quoted}](name=BongMage420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EzKsZz9Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T01:47:10.647+0000) > > I'm silver. Yesterday, I had a support Morgana with 1,116,500~ mastery points. SHE DIDN'T EVEN SPELLSHIELD!!! > > I REALLY don't get how someone can play THAT many games on one champion and STILL fuck up her basic abilities. It's actually impressive. Maybe they just enjoy playing the game? I watch so many skilled people who are beyond toxic and miserable, but hey, at least they have a high win rate. That means something. Right?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Raise your voices pls
It looks better to me, the old one was too noisy.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cQlgkH8N,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-18T07:35:33.028+0000) > > League is not about average people. It is about LEGENDS. Extraordinary people. It isn't wrong to strive to be better than what you are. That is a good thing. Kinda glossing over Tristana who is a normal ass Yordle who simply watched Demacian's march and then bought a gun in bilgewater and that's literally it. She's probably the most average joe in the game besides the obvious point that she's a yordle.
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cQlgkH8N,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-18T12:54:30.838+0000) > > Kinda glossing over Tristana who is a normal ass Yordle who simply watched Demacian's march and then bought a gun in bilgewater and that's literally it. She's probably the most average joe in the game besides the obvious point that she's a yordle. Even among yordles Tristana isn't normal, she started the bandle gunners and is organizing them into a military force. She is practically their leader at this point. And even before that she was a skilled soldier. Not your average fighter by any means.
Asmundur (EUW)
: What body image expresses lol? (do you have an opinion?)
League is not about average people. It is about LEGENDS. Extraordinary people. It isn't wrong to strive to be better than what you are. That is a good thing.
EliFrost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lj99q2pb,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-12T00:37:53.497+0000) > > Jarvan is acting exactly how the masses react to shootings, Take away the weapons. But in this case the weapons are the people. And frankly Sylas proved him right. Mages are dangerous. They need to be regulated some way. Just like a gun. Demacia's darkness is what created Sylas. This is all their fault.
> [{quoted}](name=EliFrost,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=lj99q2pb,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T02:23:51.177+0000) > > Demacia's darkness is what created Sylas. This is all their fault. In HIS case, yes. Although he could choose at this point to be better. But what about everyone else? The fact is there WILL be criminals and psychos. And if they have magical nukes in their hands... Demacia did all of this in the wake of a massive war right? It's understandable, but they didn't bring it back. They didn't have compassion for the mages. They should be Regulated, yes, imprisoned, not without cause. But regardless, racism and distrust would be rampant.
: It's Hard To Reconcile J4's Character Now
Jarvan is acting exactly how the masses react to shootings, Take away the weapons. But in this case the weapons are the people. And frankly Sylas proved him right. Mages are dangerous. They need to be regulated some way. Just like a gun.
Lapis (OCE)
: There's so many threads about it because if you get banned ingame you don't get banned from the boards, so people who are mad they got banned for being a dick come and take their frustration out here
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T10:14:35.272+0000) > > There's so many threads about it because if you get banned ingame you don't get banned from the boards, so people who are mad they got banned for being a dick come and take their frustration out here You are right, BUT at the same time People don't understand what causes toxicity. It is usually the Simple small things that the community just calls "banter" that actually causes real toxicity. And of course trolling and bad players are a huge part of it too. That's why after all the bans and warnings toxicity isn't any less, because Riot is dealing with the aftermath of toxicity not the causes. Such as toxic streamers bringing in toxic players.
: Here it is: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/teamfight-tactics/opXEfKMY-tft-needs-tenacity-everything-has-a-counter-except-for-stuns?comment=0007 #This thread literally spawned our new items. Except of, instead of "boots" Riot used "gloves" The dodge is there. The Yordle is there. The concept of dodging CC is there.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=BJ7eJ6x0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T02:39:12.776+0000) > > Here it is: > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/teamfight-tactics/opXEfKMY-tft-needs-tenacity-everything-has-a-counter-except-for-stuns?comment=0007 > > #This thread literally spawned our new items. > > Except of, instead of "boots" Riot used "gloves" > > The dodge is there. > The Yordle is there. > The concept of dodging CC is there. Ty!
Comentários de Rioters
: TFT Update: Powerful Punch-Ups
Riot out of curiosity what made you decide to go with Mittens for the Yordle item?
Comentários de Rioters
: It's not like he's never been banned in the past. I think the problem is that people at his elo don't bother to report as often as they should.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=isYvYe4n,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-09T03:33:14.725+0000) > > It's not like he's never been banned in the past. I think the problem is that people at his elo don't bother to report as often as they should. For these influencers it shouldn't have to take only ingame reports. They are special cases. We all see it, there is evidence for all to see. Yes I DO want there to be room for streamers and us included to vent or banter without getting a ban hammer the moment we screw up But Tarzaned has gone above and beyond all of that. It's Riots job to do their best to keep toxicity down and big influencers/streamers are a HUGE part of that. Whatever attention these kind of people bring to League, it's not the kind we should ever want. For every toxic person that makes another new player quit, the game gets worse for everyone. That's the kind of influence people like Tarzaned have communities.
: Tarzaned live on stream, ran it down, His repeat offenses are unacceptable
Mods, I would appreciate if stayed vigilant about Brigading and Tarzaned encouraging it himself. Others have claimed and I suspect it's happening again, his base is trying to suppress posts about him.
Comentários de Rioters
: Is it now time to nerf Tristana?
LOL NO, Her win rate is still below most other ADCs and she can be counterpicked easily. ALSO I find it REALLY FUNNY how people said ADCs whined about the Mages coming bot and now everyone whines when WE take our ADCs mid and Top. KARMA lul
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.14B notes
That's IT for assassins? They need a MUCH bigger nerf than that, 25% crit off their early game doesn't stop the problem and that is 3000 CRIT damage LATE game. 350% still, not even nerfed and What's WORSE is you buffed IE by 50% so NOW Assassins can stack that BETTER What ON EARTH.
Comentários de Rioters
: Its fun to watch TF blade losing lane to a silver player because the silver player picked TK
Tahm kench is broken, and it's hilarious he hasn't been fixed yet. Disgusting I mean. If he gets ahead even by a LITTLE bit he is unkillable 1v1, He will stun lock you till you die. No damage items built, you can't run, you can't fight, you can't even out roam him because of his ult.
Subdue (NA)
: Cool story. What's your software development and server management background? What's your background with player base management?
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UErThsPW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:48:38.207+0000) > > Cool story. What's your software development and server management background? What's your background with player base management? Dude, you don't have to have a Masters in something to understand it. One of the biggest games in the world can't support more than a couple game modes? Don't even try to defend that. Don't be a Company apologetic.
: what is qiyana to you?
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMorals,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7nwTveZb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-30T02:07:12.072+0000) > > what is qiyana to you? She's mixed, tan, like me. My moms white, my dads black.
: I need your guys help my Vote for the Trist skin never registered and now I'm locked out of the icon
Any help at all. I know it's just an icon but maining the champ for so long now it means alot to me.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7QrH3PWq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T17:29:42.610+0000) > > OP got too many downvotes for his witch hunt so he wanted to try again. Now we are all treated to the same bad idea again today. Well regardless, I'll paste my relevant response again in case OP wanted a fresh discussion away from NightBlue territory. I imagine any thread that even touches Nightblue or Nubrac will get downvoted simply because people are tired of hearing about it.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7QrH3PWq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T17:34:34.259+0000) > > Well regardless, I'll paste my relevant response again in case OP wanted a fresh discussion away from NightBlue territory. I imagine any thread that even touches Nightblue or Nubrac will get downvoted simply because people are tired of hearing about it. That is one thing that sickens me the most. I don't want to me making these posts. But I want the game to be better, and things like this are the biggest way we can do that. Simply holding people accountable. The fact that people get sick of hearing about an ACTUAL problem and then TRYING to bury it is so disgusting and telling of this community. This is the influence these streamers have had. It has to stop regardless of whether or not people get tired of seeing it or posting about it. People cared more about nerfing Zoe than actually removing toxicity from the game.
: What was wrong with this thread? https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/A4ovHBWU-i-thought-nightblue3-was-suspended-why-is-he-playing-league-right-now There was already a discussion on that very topic in there.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7QrH3PWq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-25T17:20:44.224+0000) > > What was wrong with this thread? > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/A4ovHBWU-i-thought-nightblue3-was-suspended-why-is-he-playing-league-right-now > > There was already a discussion on that very topic in there. Many people wrong doesn't make them less wrong. If you are punished, bypassing that punishment is wrong. You can not even begin to form a coherent argument against that to me. But you are welcome to try.
Comentários de Rioters
: Everybody can do that
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A4ovHBWU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T21:18:14.174+0000) > > Everybody can do that Everybody can ignore bans to play on different accounts. Ok that needs to be changed, not accepted.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Mr Meat (OCE)
: Oh my god just stop You had your fun with nightblue. We get it, you guys like feeling accomplished over doing nothing but complaining but jesus christ when does this end? We could report over 50% of the global player base for going against the rules at one point or another, just live and let live bloody hell wtf
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Meat,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ud3Zx8Aw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-22T00:10:20.622+0000) > > Oh my god just stop > > You had your fun with nightblue. We get it, you guys like feeling accomplished over doing nothing but complaining but jesus christ when does this end? > > We could report over 50% of the global player base for going against the rules at one point or another, just live and let live bloody hell wtf You may not care about the health of this game and the community. But we do. If you can not bring yourself to care about it, the least you can do is be quiet so the rest of us can make the game better for you and everyone else who plays it by removing the largest causes of toxicity in it.
Exibir mais

Yordle Gunner

Nível 318 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão