: Udyr's state in the game
remember that one patch they were gonna give that dope ass passive to udyr? the one with like 4 base stats that stacked 5 times
: There needs to be at least 3 VGU's a year, not 2.
I pray to god if they do fix up udyr the give him that amazing ass passive they were gonna give him that one time with the +4% (AS,MS[flat],DMG[flat] and Cdr [halved]) that stacks 5 times.
Merrilin (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cTI95EXE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T04:52:22.354+0000) > > A lot of that actually goes towards self mitigated damage if I recall so that doesn't really count No, those numbers are AFTER reduction.
> [{quoted}](name=Merrilin,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cTI95EXE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-14T14:44:53.534+0000) > > No, those numbers are AFTER reduction. oh lmfao
: I am looking for Rioters to participate in an Interview about Mordekaiser and the rework
Merrilin (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cTI95EXE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-12T00:57:13.635+0000) > > but the jungle camps literally do bare minimum like around 2000 damage median soooooo… take that away and bam real damage I don't have the numbers, but I'm pretty sure tanking just a single dragon will deal anywhere between 500-1000 dmg to you. Baron goes to the thousands if you tank it alone. Minions and jungle camps also add up to more than that. But more importantly, what about turrets?
> [{quoted}](name=Merrilin,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cTI95EXE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-12T06:32:14.203+0000) > > I don't have the numbers, but I'm pretty sure tanking just a single dragon will deal anywhere between 500-1000 dmg to you. Baron goes to the thousands if you tank it alone. Minions and jungle camps also add up to more than that. > But more importantly, what about turrets? A lot of that actually goes towards self mitigated damage if I recall so that doesn't really count
Merrilin (EUNE)
: Can we get a "damage taken from champions" stat at the end of game screen?
but the jungle camps literally do bare minimum like around 2000 damage median soooooo… take that away and bam real damage
Black Edge (EUNE)
: The Problem With How You Get Sett's Calling Card
I don't remember how I got mine Just you have setts calling card and I was like oh... But im pretty sure its from my kat game with an S
Itose (EUW)
: Agree. Every game in the past two days has had one lane that feeds like nothing else and ends the game, be it my team winning or theirs. You're right, it's no fun. There should be some system to prevent this behavior, perhaps if someone goes 0/7 they should be put on a 10-15minute queue ban or something of that nature? At least for ranked it would make people think twice.
> [{quoted}](name=Itose,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zBq79XtZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-11T15:06:00.081+0000) > > Agree. Every game in the past two days has had one lane that feeds like nothing else and ends the game, be it my team winning or theirs. You're right, it's no fun. > > There should be some system to prevent this behavior, perhaps if someone goes 0/7 they should be put on a 10-15minute queue ban or something of that nature? At least for ranked it would make people think twice. I think you should rephrase that because I agreed up until the 0/7 mark because even good players who had a bad laning phase but still kept their mental in check deserve a lot of credibility vs. 0/7 inter who makes his score a solid 1/17
TaIont (EUW)
: I mean, it’s kinda shit unless I get a good explanation. I was silver 2 last season and today, after winning 8/10 placements I got placed in bronze 1. Falling down 3 ranks when winning 8/10 games is kinda annoying, don’t think I woulda gotten silver 2 if I’d won all of my games. Isn’t the placements supposed to determine your skill level, or are they simply a way of putting people in elo hell and if they’re good enough they might climb out.
> Isn’t the placements supposed to determine your skill level, or are they simply a way of putting people in elo hell and if they’re good enough they might climb out. Placements do place you on skill only if you climb the elo but you literally have to play a shit ton of games go like 10/5 ratio per and that's if you lose elo based off other players.
: Well, I obviously also didn't include Revitalize, lol. But for the fun of it: **RUNES**: Aery, Tanscendence, Manaflow, Gathering Storm (20min), Revitalize, Shieldbash, 10% CDR, 9 adaptive force and scaling hp. **ITEMS**: Ardent, Rabadons, Spellbinder, Archangels, RoA, Luden's, Pot **OTHER STUFF:** 4 Infernal Drakes, This gives her a total of 1340 AP (with Spellbinder active), and it increases her shield to (390+1340AP)x1.2 shieldpower = **2076** shielding for 2.5s **+ 506.4** shielding from Aery. At this point, a proc from shieldburst deals 30 + 7.5 + 219,5 = **257 bonus magic damage. ** That was a wild ride, kek.
GOD I actually enjoy this a lot I cant wait for Urf Karma and the notorious 5000 ap shield (exaggeration) if you played NA I would ask to see if we can get the fattest shield on someone because Ivern's E also has high scaling
: I just calculated what kind of AP you'd need for 1500 shields, which is 1110AP. If you have 20% shieldpower, you only need 860AP. Which is surprisingly close to being possible. I never thought about how high her solo shield could get, I am usually more concerned with her AoE hielding. Still somewhat disgusted, tbh. I mean, I want her to be good, but that doesn't mean I need to like overcharged values...
I don't want her to have overcharged values either I just remember it is still possible to get that big of a shield and also you forgot to include aery into the equation so you'd really need less ap lol
: I am glad to provide you that info! Apparantly, my mistake was to write way too much, once again, so people don't even bother with the thread. And without hundreds of upvotes I don't expect any Rioter to take notice either. I once made a Karma rework that got over 300 upvotes and nothing happened. I don't have high hopes for anything, but I wanna toss destiny some breadcrumbs every now and again.
Riot really doesn't look at threads almost at all unless it involves some HEAVY leniency towards pro play or a complete rework like your provided in the link above or quite rarely small info adjust like the guy who got noticed for saying Thresh and Senna quote for her soul in lantern is out dated. Aside from that the Karma rework is a great idea I just want her to be noticed again aside from the fact that she is generally known as the champ that can give a 1500+ health shield (though don't get me wrong its one of my favorite things)
: > he Healing shouldn't be a factor in her Q! I don't know when you started playing, but Karma had the healing on her Q until Season 3. Duality is one of her subthemes and I find it better one her RQ than her RW. You must also know that the lore came AFTER her game change, which is somewhat there to justify the new bland unleash RQ. Personally, I see lore as an enhancment of your ingame experience, not the other way around. > What if her Mantra W healed an ally with Set Scaling of your passive. So that instead of the passive having that much of a heal buff Karma can choose between a healing w or a mantra e shield for Set ally. I tried to seperate the mantras into "damage/healing", "damage/utility", "damage/shield". Of course you could assemble them in different ways, but my goal was to have Q mirror into a healing ability and E turn into a damageing ability. W felt like the best way of improving her utility and creativity and it interacts with both offensive and defensive spells, which I think is better than straight heals. > That Mantra E scaling is insane id change it to the (50/100/150/200/250 +40%bonus Ap) You realize that this replaces her current main target shield, that has a 105 - 390 (+100%AP) shield, right? And has no AoE shield? > the explosion needs to not do missing HP damage because then it would be an execute (...) change it to where it's like sion shield where it doesn't burst if taken down and change that missing hp scaling to Ally % total HP (I'd say around 10% sounds fair because of the already bonus from everything else). First, it is NOT an execute. It deals more damage if the shielded ALLY is low. Second, I have talked about this with many Karma fans; they want the explosion to be guaranteed. Which makes sense, because otherwise you wouldn't ever want it to tank any damage, to not risk losing half of its effect. And thirdly... 10% of an ally's total hp? That'd be like 500 extra damage from a Mundo or Cho'Gath, which doesn't feel fair to me. You want Karma to be able to defend her carries, right? Besides, this would just invite people to play her as a Tank because of the free damage she gets from abilities like that ._. > how you are using the dragons as the same thing when balance consist of Black and White (and if I read this right) your whole idea consist of gaining charges like a kayn passive? When Riot reworked Karma they removed her black&white, because it felt too grounded in reality. They instead used purple & turquoise as opposites and made this Ionian color scheme their equivalent. It's not like Kayn at all. It's more like Sona, that also collects 3 charges and then enhances a basic attack of hers. Depending on her level, Karma can stack up to 4 charges for either twin dragon. In the picture I posted you can actually see my vision for this passive! There she is lvl6 and has thus up to two charges for either twin dragon. She has 2 full charges for Boros (purple), and half a charge for Ouro (turquoise). So her next basic attack will deal extra magic damage and charge Ouru (turqoise) to 1full charge. If she autos again, she will use that 1 Ouru charge and heal a nearby ally (or herself) for a bit and gain 0.5 charges for Ouru. If she doesn't hit any other spells afterwards, that was it. If she leaves combat the charges will decay.
Well I only started Season 6 So I don't know the old old Karma. Thanks for all the information about her and correcting the statements. Other then that I just wanna see this rework go through and lets see what riot does if anything at all.
: What S9 Taught Me about Karma
I love this whole thing like holy shit if they did this I might play her for a whole year again like I did in S6 when I started. But here are my opinions on the matter or some general question asking! 1. The Healing shouldn't be a factor in her Q! Reason for this is because just off lore alone if I recall correctly it just straight up did raw damage to enemy general/commander and that it was because of her (in this moment) build up of rage that lead to this. Healing doesn't sound like an optimal thing tbh. But I would be down for the idea that if you Mantra Q One Dragon goes to enemy like Aery for damage and the other is there as a pick up for a shield depending who walk over it first. [Scaling needs a tune down slightly in base because of the passive] 2. Her W now this is something interesting because I like the idea. What if her Mantra W healed an ally with Set Scaling of your passive. So that instead of the passive having that much of a heal buff Karma can choose between a healing w or a mantra e shield for Set ally. 3. That Mantra E scaling is insane id change it to the (50/100/150/200/250 +40%bonus Ap) and with the twin dragons the bonus/Half the base shield can be boosted by (+10%/17%/24%/35%) Early game this wouldn't do much but late game scaling would be great. and the explosion needs to not do missing HP damage because then it would be an execute and god can only imagine Akali with r and karma shield ;-;. change it to where it's like sion shield where it doesn't burst if taken down and change that missing hp scaling to Ally % total HP (I'd say around 10% sounds fair because of the already bonus from everything else). And One really important question I notice how you are using the dragons as the same thing when balance consist of Black and White (and if I read this right) your whole idea consist of gaining charges like a kayn passive? (I mean nothing bad in this I just LOVE karma as she is my go to if I'm in a pickle and I just wanted to express my gratitude because this is the most successful rework I have read and would like it to come to light)
: How do you top laners deal with such one sided matchups in top?
=I mean I wanna leave a whole speech about top lane but lets make this simple all match ups are always gonna be in the favor of someone you gotta learn to play from behind or rely on other. I am a sion otp top lane and I learned a lot from timings to when to fight and its one hell of an experience and that you gotta master it one way or another letting you flex what you know vs what you do not know.
Shmeeve (NA)
: "Ocean drake can now make more bushes"
Rengar: [](https://imgflip.com/memetemplate/94434929/smiling-black-guy)
: Do not put execute on the elder buff
Cant wait for a soraka to get a penta with a fucking Redemption on baron
: Uberdanger has a very good point
I still think Dunkey is great content creator but also yeah a lot of the stuff in the video respectfully is what everyone has been complaining about for quite some time. Uberdanger while he may be a content creator isn't big enough to spread his messages to the many; only about a small amount of the community but there are people who already know about this and try their best to spread it in their own way. I have loved this game when it first came out me being the fucking scrub lord and learning how to play now that I am more experienced my opinion changed drastically and all I want is the employees at riot to just take a chance to listen to their community so that way we can all have fun again. Aside from that Fuck Garen buffs btw
: Only one week? You should try going for a break from league between the RGM, it really is soothing.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-27T16:04:41.133+0000) > > Only one week? You should try going for a break from league between the RGM, it really is soothing. It sounds like a good idea but currently am just taking a mental break from the game Warframe has been soothing and Im gonna try for the division 2 again soon
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-25T04:42:10.553+0000) > > Im probably gonna play again in the future but as of now just let me live my life with other games and im buying BL3 Soon :) Smart in my opinion league became trash since they can't balance the game Fps games like bl3 are better
> [{quoted}](name=Ðu Šhiedah ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T13:39:17.930+0000) > > Smart > in my opinion league became trash since they can't balance the game > Fps games like bl3 are better Yeah And GOD I can't wait to actually get the time to play
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-25T04:46:52.984+0000) > > Its never been like that for me Sion is my OTP :) I can never not enjoy him he was my happy time champion. You are lucky you like sion, not some champion who have lots nasty ships.
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T12:33:40.267+0000) > > You are lucky you like sion, not some champion who have lots nasty ships. Lol Ships as in #r34? or people who abuse certain champions?
: I have actually taken a few months off. I think I played no more than 20 games this season. It was exhausting especially ranked but now I am slowly getting back into it and I am enjoying it again. I must say tho watching streamers play LoL and seeing them rage is still funny but ye I do enjoy watching streamers even tho I do not play.
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-25T12:39:49.671+0000) > > I have actually taken a few months off. I think I played no more than 20 games this season. It was exhausting especially ranked but now I am slowly getting back into it and I am enjoying it again. I must say tho watching streamers play LoL and seeing them rage is still funny but ye I do enjoy watching streamers even tho I do not play. I still love watching Trick2g, Yassuo, and Bobqin. Its great to see them have fun
: And all of suddend you find life is beautiful, with nobody force you to like "this champion" just because you play " that champion".
> [{quoted}](name=Hunkmenlordy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-24T16:58:27.240+0000) > > And all of suddend you find life is beautiful, with nobody force you to like "this champion" just because you play " that champion". Its never been like that for me Sion is my OTP :) I can never not enjoy him he was my happy time champion.
: If thats the case then can you recommend me another game with intricate lore involving the nine tailed fox? I know, i know... its just no other game has had me so excited for so long to see whats gonna happen next. A character i sure enough spent so much time with that I cant wait to get home and find my next challenger. Same champion, yet completely different people will always leave me infatuated to find a perfectly even match up where i get excited (not angry) to fight them again during teamfights. I dont enjoy going 0-100 during every encounter, but at the same time league of legends has a nice way of cutting all the right corners that leads me to enjoy the game more than I dislike of it (and to no ones surprise it often involves teammates more than the enemy). To be fair in any PvP game that requires teammates (CoD for example) you'll always have teammates that are making it easier for the enemy than they are for you. People like that are the ones I usually keep an eye out for and learn to avoid. I've also noticed that some teammates will queue up just to flame. Its so common in fact that I have trouble keeping myself from flaming. Starting today I will remove chat since the announcer covers all I need to know anyway. Also I hope you are having fun in whatever you do as am I. I've tried other games. I started with pokemon, switched to Elsword until someone in Starcraft II recommended League of Legends. I've played games like Archage, Ark SE, Darkest Dungeon, Slay the Spire, Left 4 Dead, The Sims, Bethesda Titles, etc. etc. and yet I always come back to league. I still remember my first game with "the giant rock dude" {{champion:54}} and how I had no idea what I was doing. There are the few and rare that slowly taught me how to just stay alive and as I got more accustomed to the game I began to play new champions until I came across {{champion:103}}. As I mentioned before I've always loved the stories of the Nine Tailed Fox. The korean and Japanese versions as well. As well as the Sun God Amaterasu (who isnt a nine tailed fox but from Capcom Vs Marvel). On a side note: Dear RAYLA HEIDE. I love your way of writing. Write more please. Even if the new Dev team doesnt consider some things Canon anymore they were still a part of her lore and I will not forget it existed.
> [{quoted}](name=Philip Jacobs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-24T20:20:03.259+0000) > > If thats the case then can you recommend me another game with intricate lore involving the nine tailed fox? I know, i know... its just no other game has had me so excited for so long to see whats gonna happen next. A character i sure enough spent so much time with that I cant wait to get home and find my next challenger. Same champion, yet completely different people will always leave me infatuated to find a perfectly even match up where i get excited (not angry) to fight them again during teamfights. I dont enjoy going 0-100 during every encounter, but at the same time league of legends has a nice way of cutting all the right corners that leads me to enjoy the game more than I dislike of it (and to no ones surprise it often involves teammates more than the enemy). To be fair in any PvP game that requires teammates (CoD for example) you'll always have teammates that are making it easier for the enemy than they are for you. People like that are the ones I usually keep an eye out for and learn to avoid. I've also noticed that some teammates will queue up just to flame. Its so common in fact that I have trouble keeping myself from flaming. Starting today I will remove chat since the announcer covers all I need to know anyway. Also I hope you are having fun in whatever you do as am I. I've tried other games. I started with pokemon, switched to Elsword until someone in Starcraft II recommended League of Legends. I've played games like Archage, Ark SE, Darkest Dungeon, Slay the Spire, Left 4 Dead, The Sims, Bethesda Titles, etc. etc. and yet I always come back to league. I still remember my first game with "the giant rock dude" {{champion:54}} and how I had no idea what I was doing. There are the few and rare that slowly taught me how to just stay alive and as I got more accustomed to the game I began to play new champions until I came across {{champion:103}}. As I mentioned before I've always loved the stories of the Nine Tailed Fox. The korean and Japanese versions as well. As well as the Sun God Amaterasu (who isnt a nine tailed fox but from Capcom Vs Marvel). > > On a side note: Dear RAYLA HEIDE. > I love your way of writing. Write more please. Even if the new Dev team doesnt consider some things Canon anymore they were still a part of her lore and I will not forget it existed. I mean your at least having fun and I don't think anyone can take that away from you which is good. and I will go back to league in the future just as of now I'm trying other games to relearn what relaxation is. And while there aren't any games at all of the nine tailed fox (except maybe an indie game and the Naruto games though its different) you can probably try other story games like Limbo and some others.
: I did the same thing like u I left league for 2 months and I have been playing crossfire and roblox I feel good and roblox is not for kids btw there are so many games for us adults like anime games like one piece and tokyo ghoul and other fun games like mad city,jailbreak Riot is destroying league Im happy cuz I left league
> [{quoted}](name=Ðu Šhiedah ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-24T22:09:20.820+0000) > > I did the same thing like u > I left league for 2 months and I have been playing crossfire and roblox > I feel good and roblox is not for kids btw > there are so many games for us adults > like anime games like one piece and tokyo ghoul > and other fun games like mad city,jailbreak > Riot is destroying league > Im happy cuz I left league Im probably gonna play again in the future but as of now just let me live my life with other games and im buying BL3 Soon :)
: I say it all the time man, people just gotta go play something else if the game is grinding them down.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mchEa5lR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-24T16:54:35.258+0000) > > I say it all the time man, people just gotta go play something else if the game is grinding them down. I Agree my guy
Zabulus (NA)
: My Week Away From League
If you wanna ask any questions feel free too. :)
Comentários de Rioters
: School Counsellor Braum
If they do that for Braum what would the students be for the next one? If anything I hope for Adc's its Kalista because it would be awesome to see her abilities get a bright color and some epic voice lines, for mid I think Taliyah would be great or possibly a like Battle Bot Orianna as an advance practice dummy and it can have the unique chromas, for a Jungler I think Vi would fit perfectly imagine she has the skin to like have gauntlets to come with thrusters on it, and for top I may sound like a broken record but a Human sion with a War hammer cause I am a OTP for him and just like I want to see this reality where he has like a smile and a full badass voice lines to follow.
vyoda (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q12IydN,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-09-10T01:51:04.373+0000) > > Honestly I'm gonna be quite honest. I am an open player to all roles I wanted to experience each and every lane in it's own unique way. I found that because of this there is no champion I can't have fun to learn to play. Now to get to the point of this. I play support Tanks and by god is it so satisfying knowing my cc and my communication with adc's can actually just be so beautiful if we play it right (only real tank I play is thresh excluding S7 Sion supp). And with my experience in all the other roles it helps me because I'm always against different match ups and know how to counter act some of them In the end while I call myself an all around person in my heart I am a huge support main and can say it is the highest impacting role in the game. Supp is really impactful, even if ~~salty assassin mains~~ some players try to downplay it. Also Thresh is the best tanky support imo (I'm biased though since I like ranged champs :3)
> [{quoted}](name=vyoda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5q12IydN,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-09-10T04:15:08.253+0000) > > Supp is really impactful, even if ~~salty assassin mains~~ some players try to downplay it. > > Also Thresh is the best tanky support imo (I'm biased though since I like ranged champs :3) I mean with his kit ifeel like I actually do something vs the other hook supports. I hate naut, blitz is iffy for me cause he is fun but I just eh at him, Pyke is straight up annoying to play as/against.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sYWHAEXI,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-10T02:01:23.921+0000) > > Shit I need this motivation > I honestly tried playing other games but I come straight back to league of legends and its annoying I'm hoping after this season to take a huge break and actually play other games like BO4, The Division 2, WWZ, etc. > thanks for your story and hope you keep at it with the un ban., Oc, ty for yo support! Honestly, I think league is a good base game to return to, and its difficult to find good base games. Apex legends is a nice base game if youre into fps battle royales Fire emblem is a good strategy game (with waifus) if you like the tactician side of gaming Smash bros ultimate can feel really good to practice combos Never played it, but heard battlerite is fun Hell, doesn't need to be gaming: I recently took up running because I hated having no stamina Anime, despite the connotation, can be a great way to pass time ( I recommend demonslayer: excellent story, amazing fight animations, decapitation, amazing character development, best waifu, etc) Just keep jumping around, youll find somethin
> [{quoted}](name=AlmightyLegendz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sYWHAEXI,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-09-10T04:51:54.184+0000) > > Oc, ty for yo support! Honestly, I think league is a good base game to return to, and its difficult to find good base games. > > Apex legends is a nice base game if youre into fps battle royales > > Fire emblem is a good strategy game (with waifus) if you like the tactician side of gaming > > Smash bros ultimate can feel really good to practice combos > > Never played it, but heard battlerite is fun > > Hell, doesn't need to be gaming: > > I recently took up running because I hated having no stamina > > Anime, despite the connotation, can be a great way to pass time ( I recommend demonslayer: excellent story, amazing fight animations, decapitation, amazing character development, best waifu, etc) > > Just keep jumping around, youll find somethin If you need running tips hmu I actually run A lot so if you wanna improve distance then I can give advice if you wanna improve speed I can help too.
: Permabanned for a while now, update
Shit I need this motivation I honestly tried playing other games but I come straight back to league of legends and its annoying I'm hoping after this season to take a huge break and actually play other games like BO4, The Division 2, WWZ, etc. thanks for your story and hope you keep at it with the un ban.,
: Ah, I see what you're getting at. You're saying they're not so over/under whelming as to need a total overhaul, but only need some tuning differences..and if it's not completely broken, then it's fine. I get you, and can see the argument for it. However, I do not think a bonus of 10 is going to do anything. 60 armor/MR across an entire build will be but a drop in the bucket compared to the current damage capabilities in the game.
Yeah It really is. But we can only hope that they find some way to appease the true tank players and true damage players.
vyoda (NA)
: Support Mains of the Boards: Why do you supp? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Honestly I'm gonna be quite honest. I am an open player to all roles I wanted to experience each and every lane in it's own unique way. I found that because of this there is no champion I can't have fun to learn to play. Now to get to the point of this. I play support Tanks and by god is it so satisfying knowing my cc and my communication with adc's can actually just be so beautiful if we play it right (only real tank I play is thresh excluding S7 Sion supp). And with my experience in all the other roles it helps me because I'm always against different match ups and know how to counter act some of them In the end while I call myself an all around person in my heart I am a huge support main and can say it is the highest impacting role in the game.
: If they need tuning adjustments, then aren't they, by definition, not fine?
Ok They Aren't "fine" then. However I'm not talking about changing 80 mr to 120 mr, I'm talking about slight adjustments from like 80 > 90. While I think they are currently in a "fine" spot to be slightly adjusted and nothing to far from their original numbers cause they still do their job in defending. just we need more variety in the damage items so that people won't limit to the basics of a single pen item and same with defense we need more unique stats to counter a lot of damage like I want another Item like Rabduin's Without the slow and instead more of a not active item.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sm3H6l87,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T20:02:47.315+0000) > > while she is mobile and has percentage missing hp for damage against enemies she doesn't have max health percentage varus has for his ap ratios. But Varus doesn't build AP so who cares? His AP build is too inefficient. Missing health damage is superior to max health damage in almost every sense. Specially when we factor in that Varus cooldowns and needs to hit skillshots to make use of it while Kaisa can just basic attack to proc it and her teamates can even apply her stacks lol.
they can only apply the first proc of her passive. and yeah but still max health damage is great into a lot of match ups
: Except they're not fine. They are roughly 20-30% less gold efficient than damage items. They also cost less than big damage items, so are less slot efficient. There are also too many effective ways to strip armor/MR.
Again all a lot of the items need are tuning ratio's because at some point there was the tank meta which was god awful for anyone who wanted to play the game as damage dealers cause they could do no god damn damage but now that the tides are turned everyone is bitching and moaning about tank items which I think just need a bit of tuning to adjust to the damage dealers.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sm3H6l87,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T01:27:10.597+0000) > > you aint mention the fact that Varus is fucking insane with health percentage ratios >.> Wut? Varus is not even close to kaisa damage wise. She outdamages him in every sense.
while she is mobile and has percentage missing hp for damage against enemies she doesn't have max health percentage varus has for his ap ratios.
: Wow riot half assing a skin How unheard of
Oh have you not seen their Legendary Quotas and Pyke Legendary skin
Jbels (NA)
: Tanks die way too quickly and have way too few options
OML Don't even get me started on some of this. first off honestly we just need more MR items point blank period. Pen wise I while the pen ratio's are high however most of the time as I have seen people usually grab two pen then the rest regular ap. Plus I think it's also based off tank themselves.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Ashe isn't the best example, given she's a Utility ADC and has some of the most unique strengths of the bunch. In other words, she does things that ADCs with mobility and ~~self peel~~ couldn't do. There's also the matter that half her kit being devoted to Utility makes it harder for her to be a hypercarry, so of course she's not a big deal damage dealer. [Anyway, just wanted to factcheck](https://champion.gg/statistics/#?roleSort=ADC&sortBy=general.totalDamageDealtToChampions&order=descend). Of the champions you mentioned, Kog'Maw ranks 1 for Damage, Twitch 3, where Xayah, Caitlyn, and Kai'sa rank 8, 7, and **15**. Kai'Sa actually underperforms Ashe (14) of all things in raw damage. Ezreal is the only oddity in this table. Otherwise, if we ignore the Utility ADCs for aforementioned reasons, immobile ADCs widely outperform mobile ADCs in raw damage.
you aint mention the fact that Varus is fucking insane with health percentage ratios >.>
: So you are giving up on your point got it. Like why even bring up something that is impossible? My point is that you think damage is a problem because the enemy is fed nothing else. Since if you have equal teams it's not a problem.
Ngl you have a solid point and people are booing you cause you are telling the truth. I as an all around player can strongly say that the items for defense are fine but some could use tuning ratio's and that's all.
5050BS (NA)
: Hey Riot why can Yasuo Ult when he is Rooted?
God I feel this post. @tryndamere who can still press r while silenced. (I know he is allowed too but fuck man that shit is utterly annoying.)
: Started spectating during Morde's ult. Guess what can get stuck in the Death Realm?
I miss being able to sit back and watch as my cait ghost critically striked the entire enemy team with magic damage and not ad
Divin1ty (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=REZEvRt3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:40:12.932+0000) > > Isn't his current build the Trinty, Essence one? (I've been doing it a lot) Yes, good spikes 'early'. I still buy Lethality sometimes, but mostly for the memes. Also, IE stacking is very, very good if you can manage to stay alive with no defenses and have the gold for it.
Ah alright thanks man. Also Urf is back next patch so get ready for IE stacking. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Divin1ty (EUW)
: Honestly, improve your CS by a lot. GP has the most expensive Build in the Game, so you need Gold fast.
Isn't his current build the Trinty, Essence one? (I've been doing it a lot)
: Whatever happened to the ability to see an enemy's health if you hovered over their portrait?
Divin1ty (EUW)
: What the fuck no. If you have struggle getting one Upgrade every 15-18 Minutes, your farm is just hillarious bad and GP excells with Gold, so you sabotage yourself. Also, almost every Matchups is **playable** (not great, not good, but unlike other Melees, playable since you can farm somewhat safe from range), if you improve on GP, you don't even have to Ult the Wave. Yours sincerly, a one Million GP Player.
I was just asking for opinions. I appreciate the response as I'm only a 100k gp. Aside from that I just brought up the idea because sometimes shit hits the fan I'm no expert I can admit that.
Comentários de Rioters
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zabulus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ax3U4QdA,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T17:29:56.089+0000) > > OMG THATS SO GOOD his r. Like it would be amazing to Hear him say "hutt hutt" and then you see like football team from the enemy team tackle towards you and if you hit it it turns into your team color so blue or red. W wise I think like an orange sports drink or water would wrok cause its riot all they would have to do is recolor. Th They should hire us for the skins theme XD, all we need is to make a cheerleader ahri skin for the theme as well. Rito wheres our money. >Hear him say "hutt hutt" Oh YEAH thats it, I was going insane failing to remember the phrase they say thanks for saving my sanity.
OOH Well Ahri is over used for a lot of popular themes but you are right cheerleader ahri, lux who else...??
Exibir mais

Zabulus

Nível 349 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão