musixxal (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zephyr1991,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=00230000,timestamp=2019-08-28T02:05:03.968+0000) > > Are people purposefully ignoring the reasons brought up? yes, because your reasons do not matter and just highlight that you don't know how to play the champion. the people who play fiora and yorick now weren't playing them before their reworks. if they were doing so then they're in a minority.
> [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=002300000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T09:42:09.909+0000) > > yes, because your reasons do not matter and just highlight that you don't know how to play the champion. > the people who play fiora and yorick now weren't playing them before their reworks. > if they were doing so then they're in a minority. I mean, most of the people coming in here are just saying CANT LAND Q AYY LMAO. The overall kit has issues, a skillshot is so low on the list it isnt even an issue.
: Its almost like they have to put thought and some skill into the champion rather then point and click
> [{quoted}](name=ÈvilMorty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2019-08-28T00:29:00.429+0000) > > Its almost like they have to put thought and some skill into the champion rather then point and click Are people purposefully ignoring the reasons brought up?
: > [{quoted}](name=Zephyr1991,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T09:00:00.620+0000) > > Is Mundos Q not a skillshot? A very shot cooldown skillshot with no cost and the main focus of his kit is he runs at you and uses empowered auto attacks while healing an insane amount.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T21:54:24.064+0000) > > A very shot cooldown skillshot with no cost and the main focus of his kit is he runs at you and uses empowered auto attacks while healing an insane amount. Ok, but thats not what you were asking. You asked if I saw any skillshots in Mundo's kit. And the answer is Yes, his Q. Regardless of your thoughts on his kit, he has a skillshot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zephyr1991,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-27T04:46:13.587+0000) > > His damage is nowhere near what it used to be. From what Ive heard from the most prolific Panth mains, he now loses roughly 85% of all toplane matchups. > > They dont like his E. Once you get to a certain Elo, his E is more useless than anything, mostly because he had no real damage during it. Sure it can stop ults but most people will just hold their ult until its used. Its weak to dashes and mobility. They also really hate his new ult. Its damage is nerfed, its AOE is nerfed, its CD is 30 sec longer than old ult, it cant be canceled, it gives no notification to your teamates where its going to land unlike the old one, and enemies have a ton of time to get out of the way. > > Believe it or not, panth as he is now is finding the most success as a kill lane support. He gets whooped in top, his jungle is mediocre, his midlane is mediocre. Hes just in a bad spot once you get past diamond. His new ult channels and goes off more than twice as fast as the old one lol, but the on my way ping isnt automatic rip. Also they are complaining about a better braum yasuo windwall that also does damage? Lmao. (They also all still have positive winrates a week in)
> [{quoted}](name=Minimac2000,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000400000003,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:49:45.806+0000) > > His new ult channels and goes off more than twice as fast as the old one lol, but the on my way ping isnt automatic rip. Also they are complaining about a better braum yasuo windwall that also does damage? Lmao. (They also all still have positive winrates a week in) Its less to do with "on the way" and more, theres no visual representation that Pantheon is ulting in, at all, until the spear lands and by that time the enemy now knows youre coming too. In his old ult you had a giant circle appear that friendlies could see before you started dropping in. You can ping on the way but that means nothing, for all they know you can be running in with ghostblade. And again, his ult has way more cons than pros. It has less AOE, it no longer slows enemies, it does less damage, it has no indication for friendlies, its ult is 30 seconds longer on CD than the old ult, it can not be cancelled. His E also isn't quite as good as windwall. Windwall beats all ranged abilities right? But Blitz and thresh can still grab pantheon. he won't take damage but he can still be caught by that type of CC. Windwall blocks all of that. And Im pretty sure his E only blocks damage aimed specifically at him, and lets anything targetting his teammates through.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: My full point and click kit is gone, uh nu Gunna go uninstall this trush gaem or play support New Puntheon so hot and fair to play against, boo MuH bRaInDeAd PiZzA fEeT cHaMpIoN Get a fucking grip lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:29:41.998+0000) > > My full point and click kit is gone, uh nu > Gunna go uninstall this trush gaem or play support > New Puntheon so hot and fair to play against, boo > > MuH bRaInDeAd PiZzA fEeT cHaMpIoN > > Get a fucking grip lol. You should probably read through the comments or watch the second video on Page 1 towards the bottom. The point and click part of his kit being changed is not the issue. His Q being a skillshot is not the issue. Do people really believe this is why people quit? For some, yes probably. Spend a few thousand hours learning a specific playstyle and then it all goes down the drain; but for the majority, his kit has some serious problems and his numbers don't add up. He's supposed to be a bully early but his damage is awful, his ad scaling is awful, his ult is awful in every sense, his Q has a fucking exhaust damage nerf added to it if it hits literally anything before the target, he gains almost nothing but CD from leveling his W with his empowered version lacking completely in damage, his E had an insane mana and CD cost and at the moment that its almost not worth using it in lane for almost anything. And with his old passive gone, he now loses every matchup he used to win in addition to now hard losing matchups hed go even prior. He should not have been released in this state.
mzicio (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-27T03:28:04.703+0000) > > its because they have to actually skillshot a q THIS. He still fills the same niche, he just got harder. People crying about him without the will to adapt are ridicolous.
> [{quoted}](name=mzicio,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-08-27T11:00:16.414+0000) > > THIS. > > He still fills the same niche, he just got harder. People crying about him without the will to adapt are ridicolous. You really think Challenger and Grandmaster players can't learn to land Q? As its been explained before, it goes much deeper than a single skillshot.
: They are ragequitting because now they have to land their Q and they can no longer dive 2 or 3 times in a row. Pantheon is a lot stronger now, but his OTPs probably don't even know how to land a single skillshot (even when Pantheons' Q is a really easy one). The only thing top Pantheons had to know was to roam and snowball ASAP so games didn't drag too long (and that is fairly easy to do in Season 9, literally 90% of the games if not more end before 30 minutes). Now that they have to be decent at microgame they are completely helpless. It won't matter because the new Pantheon is getting new players in every ELO, that will replace this bunch of crybabies.
> [{quoted}](name=FrancisMuni,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-08-27T09:35:10.065+0000) > > They are ragequitting because now they have to land their Q and they can no longer dive 2 or 3 times in a row. Pantheon is a lot stronger now, but his OTPs probably don't even know how to land a single skillshot (even when Pantheons' Q is a really easy one). The only thing top Pantheons had to know was to roam and snowball ASAP so games didn't drag too long (and that is fairly easy to do in Season 9, literally 90% of the games if not more end before 30 minutes). Now that they have to be decent at microgame they are completely helpless. > > It won't matter because the new Pantheon is getting new players in every ELO, that will replace this bunch of crybabies. Why do people default to "It must be the Q". The Q is one of the only things remotely ok with his kit. They should lower the % on it passing through minions though. Straight 50% damage nerf is atrocious. His problems are mostly numbers. He gains very little from his W past lv 1, the damage is awful. His E cooldowns are far too long, and the mana cost far too high, and the punishment for using it at all is also very high. His ult is completely gutted and is worse in every where from damage, cooldown, aoe, uncancelable, and gives your teammates no indicator to react to. His AD scaling is also hot garbage, though is base scaling is very good. The main complaint is he feels unfinished, they released him too early. Finally, believe it or not, he falls of harder than pre rework Panth lategame.
: So what? It's a rework, of course it's going to be different. Inverted Composer stopped playing Yorick after the rework, does that mean the champ was healthy before and should be reverted? Hell no. Does that mean he's garbage post-rework? Hell no. Wanna know why champs are reworked? Their kits are number games. Either too OP because their numbers are too high, or garbage because their numbers are too low. Look at Mundo, do you see any skillshots? How about Voli? Fiddle? They were made in regards to macro play but they've become problematic. Wanna know why the mains quit? Because they were there for simple styles. {{champion:80}} spam Q, get them low, W E Q. {{champion:266}} AA, AA, AA, AA, AA, toggle W, AA, AA, AA, R, AA, AA, AA {{champion:84}} Q AA W Q AA W Q AA W R R Q AA R Sorry you have to actually try to land shit now (Except Akali she's still bullshit) like the rest of us.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-27T08:44:47.926+0000) > > So what? It's a rework, of course it's going to be different. Inverted Composer stopped playing Yorick after the rework, does that mean the champ was healthy before and should be reverted? Hell no. Does that mean he's garbage post-rework? Hell no. Wanna know why champs are reworked? Their kits are number games. Either too OP because their numbers are too high, or garbage because their numbers are too low. Look at Mundo, do you see any skillshots? How about Voli? Fiddle? They were made in regards to macro play but they've become problematic. Wanna know why the mains quit? Because they were there for simple styles. > > {{champion:80}} spam Q, get them low, W E Q. > > {{champion:266}} AA, AA, AA, AA, AA, toggle W, AA, AA, AA, R, AA, AA, AA > > {{champion:84}} Q AA W Q AA W Q AA W R R Q AA R > > Sorry you have to actually try to land shit now (Except Akali she's still bullshit) like the rest of us. Is Mundos Q not a skillshot?
: Pantheon mains in all regions are quitting in droves
Challenger EUW old panth 1 trick goes through his abilities one by one explaining why his kit is a worse. It mostly has to do with the numbers, though he explains why his ult is just straight up awful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EIaqibN5mQ
CytheGuy (NA)
: I really don't feel like watching 44 minutes of this. Why is the video so long? It looks like someone just snatched a massive stretch of his stream when they could have just given me 5 minutes of the important stuff. That being said, the Panth rework feels like it's staying, not because Riot is stubborn, but because the new one is a) interactive b) not brain dead c) far more skill expressive. Sure, he's still easy to play but that's because he's supposed to be an easy pickup champion. If people are leaving I'm assuming it's because they don't like how you have to actually use part of your brain when you play him, which is the only thing I can think of because he essentially plays the exact same as before: poke, initiate, retreat, repeat.
> [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HJeO6q2f,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-27T04:21:09.406+0000) > > I really don't feel like watching 44 minutes of this. Why is the video so long? It looks like someone just snatched a massive stretch of his stream when they could have just given me 5 minutes of the important stuff. > > That being said, the Panth rework feels like it's staying, not because Riot is stubborn, but because the new one is a) interactive b) not brain dead c) far more skill expressive. Sure, he's still easy to play but that's because he's supposed to be an easy pickup champion. If people are leaving I'm assuming it's because they don't like how you have to actually use part of your brain when you play him, which is the only thing I can think of because he essentially plays the exact same as before: poke, initiate, retreat, repeat. His damage is nowhere near what it used to be. From what Ive heard from the most prolific Panth mains, he now loses roughly 85% of all toplane matchups. They dont like his E. Once you get to a certain Elo, his E is more useless than anything, mostly because he had no real damage during it. Sure it can stop ults but most people will just hold their ult until its used. Its weak to dashes and mobility. They also really hate his new ult. Its damage is nerfed, its AOE is nerfed, its CD is 30 sec longer than old ult, it cant be canceled, it gives no notification to your teamates where its going to land unlike the old one, and enemies have a ton of time to get out of the way. Believe it or not, panth as he is now is finding the most success as a kill lane support. He gets whooped in top, his jungle is mediocre, his midlane is mediocre. Hes just in a bad spot once you get past diamond.
Comentários de Rioters
Mayuru (NA)
: I also have this issue and can't find anything besides "do a repair" type responses. None of which work for me thus far and two patches later. Any progress?
> [{quoted}](name=Mayuru,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=aer48cgK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-30T23:50:41.358+0000) > > I also have this issue and can't find anything besides "do a repair" type responses. None of which work for me thus far and two patches later. > Any progress? I've had none. It still never loads.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Buff Mundo's Passive
At rank 3, his passive kicks in a mere 4 seconds outside of combat. If the enemy is engaging in a poke war, he can literally eat all the poke, walk away for a few seconds, and be back in full HP. This is ontop of having a high scaling silence that removes slows and gives a speed boost, aoe that can crit multiple times, a shield that basically makes it as if every enemy that attacks him is exhausted with free mercs, and an execute that scales off missing health of the enemy. All mundo has is a chunking cleaver, but it doesnt do that much since he rarely builds magic pen, an aoe that acts like a free merc treads, an AD steroid, and an ult that costs a chunk of life to regen like a boss. But everything costs health, his W even with SV and health stacking takes a toll on him pretty fast.
Comentários de Rioters
Delimon (NA)
: You think the eric garner case was fucked up?
Legit question, was he in a no loitering area and he didn't wanna move? Outside of that, that's pretty fucking up. EDIT: nevermind, cop was being a prick.
Delimon (NA)
: or just b y free healing and more damage if I know I'm going to get jumped on I stop building glass cannon but sadly atmas got removed so that's one less item to buy
> or just b y free healing and more damage > > if I know I'm going to get jumped on I stop building glass cannon but sadly atmas got removed so that's one less item to buy > or just b y free healing and more damage > > if I know I'm going to get jumped on I stop building glass cannon but sadly atmas got removed so that's one less item to buy Atmas only really works with health. ADC's dont build health. Wat.
: Letter to Riot from Malzahar Main: Malzahar Texture Update
Why are you posting this in GD. Reds never venture in GD unless theyre trolling or cockteasing about east coast servers.
: > > He got the ring years ago. Cost about $150 that had been saved up, or so I assume. I have no plans to have an expensive wedding because it's just stupid to spend that much for a single day. We won't even get married until we can afford the licensing fees and all that. And...the point of mentioning the rate is decreasing has anything to do with this...why? I know it is, but that's not relevant. I also find it funny because we have put off our wedding, hence why I said "fiance" and not "husband." > > > > Uh, why even bother with a wedding. Whats wrong with just going down to city hall and getting married quickly and cheaply there. That's probably what we'll end up doing unless we do something small with just the two of us. No big event wanted or needed. And overall I made this topic not long after waking up, getting triggered by reading something and went into a blind rageful rant without thinking. Although some rude, most points here are valid and understandable. The frustration of oneself can build up over time and needs to be released somewhere. Sorry it was here, GD. I am mostly together now in terms of job and money. Another paycheck or two and I'll be comfortable. So for all those saying "get your shit together" guess what? I did. There you go.
> And overall I made this topic not long after waking up, getting triggered by reading something and went into a blind rageful rant without thinking. Although some rude, most points here are valid and understandable. The frustration of oneself can build up over time and needs to be released somewhere. Sorry it was here, GD. Triggered? Oh lawdy
: > i dont have sympathy. before you enter into any event where you are performing with 9 other people, you need to make sure your equipment can handle the activity. like, you wouldnt show up to a sport with a deflated ball and no shoes on. > upgrading a computer is stupid easy and cheaper than ever. with almost all parts, **you literally just take ithe old one out, and put a new one in, and the computer does the rest of the work for you**. if you arent going to take the time to either a) buy a new rig, b) upgrade, or c) maintain and optimize the computer you have now, then expect those kind of statements, because your performance, and your computers performance, affects 9 other people every time you play a game. lots of people play this game on laptops, and laptops DO NOT work that way.
> > i dont have sympathy. before you enter into any event where you are performing with 9 other people, you need to make sure your equipment can handle the activity. like, you wouldnt show up to a sport with a deflated ball and no shoes on. > > upgrading a computer is stupid easy and cheaper than ever. with almost all parts, **you literally just take ithe old one out, and put a new one in, and the computer does the rest of the work for you**. if you arent going to take the time to either a) buy a new rig, b) upgrade, or c) maintain and optimize the computer you have now, then expect those kind of statements, because your performance, and your computers performance, affects 9 other people every time you play a game. > > lots of people play this game on laptops, and laptops DO NOT work that way. Well, your first problem was buying into the myth of a "gaming" laptop.
: New Sion is hella more fun than Old Sion
Yes but now we can't do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vjg_W7PjjQ
: Money aside, if you ever even did a Google search for "slow computer fix" you would find at least 10 ways to speed up your toaster. Cleaning out all the temporary files, adding 1 or 2 gigs of ram (1 gig of DDR2 ram is insanely cheap these days), not having any other programs open, removing all startup programs, etc. It's really dickish to play league and make everyone wait 5 extra minutes every game, if they let you off with a "fix your toaster" then you got off easy considering you've probably wasted over a weeks worth of human life in 5 minute increments. I feel no sympathy for you.
> Money aside, if you ever even did a Google search for "slow computer fix" you would find at least 10 ways to speed up your toaster. Cleaning out all the temporary files, adding 1 or 2 gigs of ram (1 gig of DDR2 ram is insanely cheap these days), not having any other programs open, removing all startup programs, etc. It's really dickish to play league and make everyone wait 5 extra minutes every game, if they let you off with a "fix your toaster" then you got off easy considering you've probably wasted over a weeks worth of human life in 5 minute increments. I feel no sympathy for you. "Slow computer fix", That would probably just lead OP to shit like "MycleanPC' or shitty registry cleaners that do more harm than good.
: > > and you have the money to marry someone and all that? 300-400 is average for a decent laptop nowadays, a good PC will cost more. > > > if you are REALLY that butthurt over people calling your PC shit, maybe you should have put off your wedding, put off buying that ring to get a PC. because if she truly loves you, she aint going anywhere. > > plus, the rate of marriage is decreasing anyways He got the ring years ago. Cost about $150 that had been saved up, or so I assume. I have no plans to have an expensive wedding because it's just stupid to spend that much for a single day. We won't even get married until we can afford the licensing fees and all that. And...the point of mentioning the rate is decreasing has anything to do with this...why? I know it is, but that's not relevant. I also find it funny because we have put off our wedding, hence why I said "fiance" and not "husband." As I said, I knew this would happen. First off, at the very least, when my fiance had a shitty computer, it was just the load times that were bad. In game it was fine. I do understand. No, you shouldn't play ranked with a crappy computer, but sometimes someone just wants to play even a bot game or a normal. The most times I heard "fix your toaster" was with the loading screen times, not during game and that's what I'm talking about the most. I guess I should have clarified that before getting yelled at, that's my own fault. We both have fine computers right now. It's just the point and hearing it so often that irks me. For ANYTHING not even just computers. Sorry that perhaps I'm oversensitive, but it just gets tiring after so many times and I'm sure most people get tired of hearing the same things again and again.
> He got the ring years ago. Cost about $150 that had been saved up, or so I assume. I have no plans to have an expensive wedding because it's just stupid to spend that much for a single day. We won't even get married until we can afford the licensing fees and all that. And...the point of mentioning the rate is decreasing has anything to do with this...why? I know it is, but that's not relevant. I also find it funny because we have put off our wedding, hence why I said "fiance" and not "husband." Uh, why even bother with a wedding. Whats wrong with just going down to city hall and getting married quickly and cheaply there.
: Is Graves really THAT good in teamfights?
He's meant for a quick game. You gotta win before 30 min or else its gonna get really hard really fast.
: I FINALLY GOT INTO SILVER :D
I'm sorry to inform you but... you're actually still in bronze. Silver is just where all the overflow player go.
draaaven (NA)
: > I hate the adc role with a passion. I hate playing squishy champs who can't run into the fray smacking people about and being a general badass. I hate being forced to go glass cannon or else I'll do 0 damage. > > Everywhere I go is tank or bruiser. Blitz, leona, taric supports, Singed, Darius, garen, Mundo top, Amumu, cho gath, **warwick, etc** jungle, Cho Gath mid. > > > Fuck squishies. die scum
> > I hate the adc role with a passion. I hate playing squishy champs who can't run into the fray smacking people about and being a general badass. I hate being forced to go glass cannon or else I'll do 0 damage. > > > > Everywhere I go is tank or bruiser. Blitz, leona, taric supports, Singed, Darius, garen, Mundo top, Amumu, cho gath, **warwick, etc** jungle, Cho Gath mid. > > > > > > Fuck squishies. > > die scum Been playing warwick top and jungle since S2. Just because an item made him Op doesn't mean I won't drop him. :^)
: I hate the adc role
I hate the adc role with a passion. I hate playing squishy champs who can't run into the fray smacking people about and being a general badass. I hate being forced to go glass cannon or else I'll do 0 damage. Everywhere I go is tank or bruiser. Blitz, leona, taric supports, Singed, Darius, garen, Mundo top, Amumu, cho gath, warwick, etc jungle, Cho Gath mid. Fuck squishies.
: Proof Warwick is not broken.
You had a ahri who quit and a teemo who built thornmail with no Health to back it up against AD casters. There are somethings that are a loss regardless of who you play.
Oprah W (NA)
: > > > > You had 2, or 4 more games. If you lost your promos because one bad game you had to have lost another one. > > > > > > > > Ask how you could have won the other game before blaming all mighty rito for your problems. That way you might actually get good. > > > > > > I didn't even lose promos. Holy fuck everyone's right. This board is now Reddit. > > > > > > Sorry, I just don't like when I have people sitting back and complaining to riot for losing a match. What is riot supposed to do? Go to the cho's house and hold him at gunpoint until both sides lose? It's not like they can keep him from DCing or having a really bad game. > > > > I have a lot of bad things to say about riot myself, but I do believe that the only person you should blame for a match going poorly is yourself. If you don't do that, your not going to get good at the game. > > What happens when do everything you could right and it still goes south due to mistakes by others. Who you gonna blame now. :^) Then statistically you should win more often than you lose over a period of 100 games and you'll get back to your promos in no time. I lost my gold promos once, and it took me 2 games to get back into them, and then went 3/1 to victory. If you're good you'll climb, if not you wont. Don't get pissy over 1 bad game, because in the end if your good a bad game doesn't matter. Also, there's a bit more to my post than the stuff you quoted.
> > > > > You had 2, or 4 more games. If you lost your promos because one bad game you had to have lost another one. > > > > > > > > > > Ask how you could have won the other game before blaming all mighty rito for your problems. That way you might actually get good. > > > > > > > > I didn't even lose promos. Holy fuck everyone's right. This board is now Reddit. > > > > > > > > > Sorry, I just don't like when I have people sitting back and complaining to riot for losing a match. What is riot supposed to do? Go to the cho's house and hold him at gunpoint until both sides lose? It's not like they can keep him from DCing or having a really bad game. > > > > > > I have a lot of bad things to say about riot myself, but I do believe that the only person you should blame for a match going poorly is yourself. If you don't do that, your not going to get good at the game. > > > > What happens when do everything you could right and it still goes south due to mistakes by others. Who you gonna blame now. :^) > > Then statistically you should win more often than you lose over a period of 100 games and you'll get back to your promos in no time. I lost my gold promos once, and it took me 2 games to get back into them, and then went 3/1 to victory. If you're good you'll climb, if not you wont. Don't get pissy over 1 bad game, because in the end if your good a bad game doesn't matter. I don't play ranked. None of that means anything to me.
Oprah W (NA)
: > > You had 2, or 4 more games. If you lost your promos because one bad game you had to have lost another one. > > > > Ask how you could have won the other game before blaming all mighty rito for your problems. That way you might actually get good. > > I didn't even lose promos. Holy fuck everyone's right. This board is now Reddit. > > Also it's kind of frowned upon when someone talks shit but posts on an account that's not even level 30 Sorry, I just don't like when I have people sitting back and complaining to riot for losing a match. What is riot supposed to do? Go to the cho's house and hold him at gunpoint until both sides lose? It's not like they can keep him from DCing or having a really bad game. I have a lot of bad things to say about riot myself, but I do believe that the only person you should blame for a match going poorly is yourself. If you don't do that, your not going to get good at the game. Also, I made this account because my main (Jaxller) got banned for saying the N-word once. Odds are if anyone here has a level below 5 they're smurfs. I've made about 3 different accounts for GD over the years, and I'm sure a lot of other people have. Also, why do you think me being a low level discredits my argument? I'm near 100% certain they're a logical fallacy in trying to discredit a person's argument by discrediting the person who's presenting it. Actually explain why it's rito's fault and not yours if you do bad instead of looking to do a personal assault. people will actually respect you if you do.
> > > You had 2, or 4 more games. If you lost your promos because one bad game you had to have lost another one. > > > > > > Ask how you could have won the other game before blaming all mighty rito for your problems. That way you might actually get good. > > > > I didn't even lose promos. Holy fuck everyone's right. This board is now Reddit. > > > Sorry, I just don't like when I have people sitting back and complaining to riot for losing a match. What is riot supposed to do? Go to the cho's house and hold him at gunpoint until both sides lose? It's not like they can keep him from DCing or having a really bad game. > > I have a lot of bad things to say about riot myself, but I do believe that the only person you should blame for a match going poorly is yourself. If you don't do that, your not going to get good at the game. What happens when do everything you could right and it still goes south due to mistakes by others. Who you gonna blame now. :^)
Bleediss (NA)
: What's the point of Dr. Mundo again?
When I play him I tend to get fed and become a unkillable tank who deals tons of damage and can't be peeled due to Q and frozen mallet. If you build him right, you should be able to ignore everyone and go straight for their adc, who can't escape because you slow forever.
: Ok like I understand picking him in ranked cuz if people don't ban him you have to assume the other team is going to pick him, that and you're generally playing to win in ranked. But I was playing a team builder with some friends last night and the last game we played someone on the opposing team picked Warwick. I was like really dude you pick Warwick in team builder? Really?
> Ok like I understand picking him in ranked cuz if people don't ban him you have to assume the other team is going to pick him, that and you're generally playing to win in ranked. But I was playing a team builder with some friends last night and the last game we played someone on the opposing team picked Warwick. > > I was like really dude you pick Warwick in team builder? Really? What if someone just really likes playing Warwick? Is he just supposed to stop playing him because riot made an item with unintended consequences?
: Free Steam Game
Congrats to Panda black who chose "LUFTRAUSERS"!
: > > 163 > > Panda, you are the closest. > > The number was 187. > > Sparkling, you made two guesses, so i took your first one. > > Send me a friend request on League and we'll get this done sometime today. Yaaaaaay
> > > 163 > > > > Panda, you are the closest. > > > > The number was 187. > > > > Sparkling, you made two guesses, so i took your first one. > > > > Send me a friend request on League and we'll get this done sometime today. > > Yaaaaaay Add me on league.
: Why is Smite no longer available from level 1
It's not available because literally outside of Nunu and Warwick everyone would die. Fuck, MAYBE fiddle.
: > It's pretty simple actually. His kit is practically RNG based off armor and a single execute. Calculating bleed is difficult. 1 kill and he's perma fed. 1 death and he immediately doesn't even want top anymore. IMO the only skill to darius is his pull making him nearly a blitz status champion. Hello mr Low Silver Darius is actually quite hard to play anywhere above plat simply because of how kitable he is. Too bad I doubt you will ever get anywhere above Silver III
> > It's pretty simple actually. His kit is practically RNG based off armor and a single execute. Calculating bleed is difficult. 1 kill and he's perma fed. 1 death and he immediately doesn't even want top anymore. IMO the only skill to darius is his pull making him nearly a blitz status champion. > > Hello mr Low Silver > > Darius is actually quite hard to play anywhere above plat simply because of how kitable he is. > > Too bad I doubt you will ever get anywhere above Silver III ^ Current top lane meta is cancerous to no mobility champs like Darius. have fun getting kited and pokes to death by Gnar or Quinn.
: 173 Dammit, 9 minutes late.
> 173 > > Dammit, 9 minutes late. I bumped it plenty lol. Maybe next sale :^)
: 163
> 163 Panda, you are the closest. The number was 187. Sparkling, you made two guesses, so i took your first one. Send me a friend request on League and we'll get this done sometime today.
Bump. Anyone who hasn't cast their number do so now! :^)
Aight so, heres the deal. I'll give you guys til tomorrow noon, EST. Closest number gets the prize.
: > > TWENY WUN > > > > i would like lumberjack sion instead > > Naw, I dont buy RP. Never. Never ever. does that mean i've won ? .-.
> > > TWENY WUN > > > > > > i would like lumberjack sion instead > > > > Naw, I dont buy RP. Never. Never ever. > > does that mean i've won ? .-. No.
: TWENY WUN i would like lumberjack sion instead
> TWENY WUN > > i would like lumberjack sion instead Naw, I dont buy RP. Never. Never ever.
Sparkling was the closest so far. :^)
: Notice how D shield is broken to start every season?
Only works for single target, and its only 8 damage. A proper gangplank laughs at 8 damage. :^)
Comentários de Rioters
: Change amumu
I was thinking that but I was like nah full abloo
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Zephyr1991

Nível 167 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão