: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-truth https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-truth_politics https://ralphkeyes.com/book/the-post-truth-era/ https://ideas.ted.com/are-we-living-in-a-post-truth-era-yes-but-thats-because-were-a-post-truth-species/ https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-snapchat-and-the-dawn-of-the-post-truth-era/
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pn7v7OEX,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T03:16:16.617+0000) > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-truth > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-truth_politics > https://ralphkeyes.com/book/the-post-truth-era/ > https://ideas.ted.com/are-we-living-in-a-post-truth-era-yes-but-thats-because-were-a-post-truth-species/ > https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-snapchat-and-the-dawn-of-the-post-truth-era/ Ok... thanks for wasting my time. Either tell me or don't bring it up. Thanks for being useless
: I was just placed in iron rank for Twisted Treeline after playing mainly Plat+ opponents
Because TT has an abysmal playerbase? Also pretty sure that those ranks are soloq ranks and not TT ranks since most sites don't bother showing anything but soloq ranks.
: Having a brain would mean recognizing the "slippery slope" is a known logical fallacy. Find a list online to help you, in the post-truth era, it's important to know them.
> [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pn7v7OEX,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:41:01.417+0000) > > Having a brain would mean recognizing the "slippery slope" is a known logical fallacy. Find a list online to help you, in the post-truth era, it's important to know them. "Post-truth era" what? Please explain to me what this "post-truth era" even means.
: I agree with the OP, if you get someone throwing racial slurs or intentionally trolling even in pregame lobby, a dodge is your best bet to avoid the outrage and frustration. Basically, I don't think dodging should give any punishments to rank at all. I agree to keep it from becoming a constant issue you should still get your wait time punishments for continuously dodging games and such, but still, shouldn't affect rank. And the OP is right, using the slippery slope argument is rather stupid and childish at the best of times. Simply put, don't make the game as frustrating as possible then get mad when people get frustrated, that's the childishness of Riot though. Riots Mindset: Makes Game Game is good and fun Then.... Makes game overly frustrating and gives power to people to annoy others Gets upset that players get frustrated and toxic Throws a power tantrum "Don't get mad, be nice to the snowflakes"
> [{quoted}](name=SymbolicFear,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pn7v7OEX,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T04:38:43.706+0000) > > I agree with the OP, if you get someone throwing racial slurs or intentionally trolling even in pregame lobby, a dodge is your best bet to avoid the outrage and frustration. Basically, I don't think dodging should give any punishments to rank at all. I agree to keep it from becoming a constant issue you should still get your wait time punishments for continuously dodging games and such, but still, shouldn't affect rank. And the OP is right, using the slippery slope argument is rather stupid and childish at the best of times. Simply put, don't make the game as frustrating as possible then get mad when people get frustrated, that's the childishness of Riot though. > > Riots Mindset: > Makes Game > Game is good and fun > Then.... > Makes game overly frustrating and gives power to people to annoy others > Gets upset that players get frustrated and toxic > Throws a power tantrum > "Don't get mad, be nice to the snowflakes" "Oh I don't like this team better dodge! Now I do that over and over and then just switch to my other account or go do something else while my 'punishment' is dealt with" "Anyone who disagrees with me is childish"
: Malphite Ult
Can we make it so that it deals global damage then?
: Riot, balancing the matchmaking system is VERY simple
Ok... so what you are telling me is that we should make it next to impossible for anyone above diamond to find a match? Also the same in iron?
: Hey RiotMeddler, are you alive?
He literally has said multiple times that the rework itself is done but they need artist to make the visuals work with what they did to him. Which also might mean he could get some updates to his model visually speaking. I really don't know how else he can say the exact same thing for people to finally comprehend what he is saying.
: Conqueror is just gonna stack damage like Fervor Why the fuck would assassins be split pushing? never gave a reason for it Go Watch Qt video when test it Cloud Dragon Soul: Hitting enemies with abilities or attacks lowers the cooldowns of your base abilities.??? Its the same thing??? The situational item that every mage builds. Stacking armor ap while have 10% cd
> [{quoted}](name=RandomYuki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EYsAF4yH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T04:08:16.840+0000) > > Conqueror is just gonna stack damage like Fervor > Why the fuck would assassins be split pushing? never gave a reason for it > Go Watch Qt video when test it > > Cloud Dragon Soul: > Hitting enemies with abilities or attacks lowers the cooldowns of your base abilities.??? Its the same thing??? > > The situational item that every mage builds. Stacking armor ap while have 10% cd Ok... so people are getting what they wanted conqueror to be in the first place? How is this bad for bruisers again? Why shouldn't they? As they are right now you have to put so much power into them being able to achieve the one singular thing they can do. If they get access to secondary win conditions that means we can take away from that excess power they have since they won't live or die by having the one singular thing? Cool then it doesn't need to be nerfed since bias against things means nothing. Why do I need to watch anyone's videos? Either tell me yourself or don't bring it up. So... a late game buff that might not even be available? Cool, what it does by default is lower your ult CD. That is what it does and that is what we will going to get in the vast majority of cases. The situational item that literally stops them in their tracks and that in most cases just does nothing other than delay the inevitable death.
: Thats basically called the "slippery slope" argument, and its pretty much bullshit-nonsense no matter where its tried. Again, it won't kill league of legends to allow a free dodge.
> [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pn7v7OEX,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:40:25.877+0000) > > Thats basically called the "slippery slope" argument, and its pretty much bullshit-nonsense no matter where its tried. Again, it won't kill league of legends to allow a free dodge. It's called having a brain and sorry that you want to game the system. Try again
: And OP has a point, its still petty AF. Because, maybe you'd rather not be teamed up with that Jinx JG, or the troll that states he intends to feed because no one will switch with the role he got filled into. 1 free dodge during promos wouldn't kill the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pn7v7OEX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:20:07.523+0000) > > And OP has a point, its still petty AF. Because, maybe you'd rather not be teamed up with that Jinx JG, or the troll that states he intends to feed because no one will switch with the role he got filled into. 1 free dodge during promos wouldn't kill the game. And then they give us that one free dodge, then we demand a second dodge and then a third, then a fourth rinse and repeat. All that will have to be said is "it won't kill the game". Hown is it petty when you are trying to game the system because someone picked something you didn't approve of?
Frostouch (EUNE)
: A change that needs to be made in the game
You do know that you could have 99999 games played with a champion and still feed like you have never played that champion before right?
Meserion (NA)
: [Suggestion/Theorycraft] Removal of Armor penetration and Magic penetration mechanics
And then tanks becomes unkillable and we go back to "protect the hyper carry meta" where 3 to 4 of your team is compromised of tanks or champions that can go full tank and still be somewhat effective with only one or two hypercarries in the game. Also why the hell you want to put a cap on defensive items? When you default defensive stats already cover more than half of that by default? You literally are then saying "build like a bruiser because building like a tank is invalid". Last whisper does not make your tank stats be worthless, neither does void staff. Sorry but for something like this to even be feasible to any degree you would have to do a major overhaul in how defensive stats work as a whole which is just going to create even bigger issues down the line
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gtEo7ucA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T11:32:43.133+0000) > > you do know that not everyone has access to a PBE account right? most people don't in fact How did you manage to miss a point?
> [{quoted}](name=Dog woof woof,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gtEo7ucA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:20:38.957+0000) > > How did you manage to miss a point? the point of... I told you a fact. Most people don't have access to the PBE. Not everyone in NA has access to one and very few people actually even play it. You are complaining about nothing. The vast majority of players will have access to URF for the same and equal amount of time. Most people in NA will only have access for it the same amount of time as anyone else in the world. Let me repeat that, most players (NA players included) do not have access to the PBE!
: So NA gets to have urf for a month more?
you do know that not everyone has access to a PBE account right? most people don't in fact
: I hate the 1 chest per champion per season limit
how about you play the game because you enjoy it and not because it gives you free stuff? how about you play more than a couple of champions? or even better how about you play ARAM or normal to get your chests? I get 90% of my chests just by playing ARAM, it's not hard and you aren't really ruining anyone's game since well... it's ARAM and you can't be expected to know every champion you roll inside and out. This game gives you so much free stuff yet somehow people keep complaining because it isn't giving you more? like what more do you want? you get the chance to get FREE skins, sometimes even FREE champions or at the bare minimum skins and champions at LOWER prices. This is not even mentioning the emotes, icons and whatnot that they give out like candy at times.
: Serious Note. Taric Yi & Taric Sona still not hotfixed yet.
"guys this thing beat me so I wanted nerfed. It's really strong I swear! so nerf it already" if anything is going to happen to Taric is either nothing or a buff. You losing to them means nothing at all
Bread Pit (EUW)
: Can you make Janna's Shield give Adaptive Power instead of just AD?
how to brake Janna in a single step. This would literally just make Janna poke even stronger and just make every single AP champion have an even easier time poking you out. Also the AD is pretty good on any AD champion not just ADCs. Also her shield is massive and unlike every single other pathetic shield in the game it actually lasts a decent amount of time. I would rather keep Janna the way it is rather than forcing a dumb buff that she DOESN'T NEED that will make Riot just nerf her in return
: Blitzcrank should be able to cancel ALL dashes and jumps
When Brand stops taking damage from Annie's abilities you can come and talk about logic with us
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X9RY2dWj,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T22:03:05.653+0000) > > He would have gotten banned eventually. All NB3 did was make it so that riot responded faster so they can look into this guy and as it turns out he was being reported by so many different people. He was on his way to being banned regardless of NB3's intervention or not. He's still doing it, and he even stream it and not ban for it LOL I'm sure it wasn't NB3 and his Riot friend's doing
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weeks Vacation,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X9RY2dWj,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T22:44:21.595+0000) > > He's still doing it, and he even stream it and not ban for it LOL > > I'm sure it wasn't NB3 and his Riot friend's doing Are people reporting him? Are people angry at him? If they stopped caring then why would he get banned? If he doesn't get reported anymore then why would he get banned?
RØNÎN (NA)
: WHY is LOSS PREVENTED still not in ranked play?
Why are they going to put loss prevented just in the random scenario of someone leaving or afking? Also the worst ranked system in any game? You haven't played many games I take it then. Riot's ranked system isn't new, it's something many other games did in the past, currently do and will continue to do in the future.
: exactly , its means he put more time and he is more experienced than those who are on a lower level than him you cant say you are the same player now than when you were level 20 or 30 you put more you spent more time in it you have more experience but at the same time you should not be matched up with those who are way way lower than you spent less time and are way less experienced (i dont know how well my English is putting the point thru)
> [{quoted}](name=Moshakiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gwqaIBbB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T00:47:27.027+0000) > > exactly , its means he put more time and he is more experienced than those who are on a lower level than him you cant say you are the same player now than when you were level 20 or 30 you put more you spent more time in it you have more experience but at the same time you should not be matched up with those who are way way lower than you spent less time and are way less experienced (i dont know how well my English is putting the point thru) I can be lvl 9999999 and still lose to someone who is lvl 30. Playing the game more means absolutely nothing if you aren't actively and constantly improving however little. Also on that note people who are on the same level will understand the game completely differently since not everyone learns things at the same pace and this is not even mentioning those who already played other MOBAs before playing this game. Matchmaking based on lvls literally does nothing positive. I am lvl 74 and in Silver 1, there can be someone else who is also lvl 74 and be diamond 2 and there can be yet another lvl 74 but that other person be in iron 4. Levels means absolutely nothing at all when it comes to how good you are at the game.
: Level based match maker
Levels literally have nothing to do with how good you are at the game. All lvls mean is how much you play the game and nothing more
: Honest Question! Do anyone enjoy this champions?
Kinda hard to get "freelo" out of something that loses more games than it wins
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X9RY2dWj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T21:11:43.388+0000) > > they dont use the bot for inting detection because its just that innaccurate; its impossible to tell intent from statistics or numbers the vast majority of the time. thats why inting is human reviewed. > > both sounds like inting tbh. > > thats afk. an entirely different punishment > > -> My Support (Nubrac is sitting mid) that's called New Meta. > > he was banned for this. Yeah Nubrac only got ban because NB3 personally got his Riot friend to do that. He didn't get ban thru the game reporting system
> [{quoted}](name=2 Weeks Vacation,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X9RY2dWj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-18T21:13:58.573+0000) > > Yeah Nubrac only got ban because NB3 personally got his Riot friend to do that. He didn't get ban thru the game reporting system He would have gotten banned eventually. All NB3 did was make it so that riot responded faster so they can look into this guy and as it turns out he was being reported by so many different people. He was on his way to being banned regardless of NB3's intervention or not.
Azeranth (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Azeranth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3OgbvXN5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-18T18:29:33.761+0000) > > No, you fucking illiterate mongoloid > > These buffs will make toplane less interactive, less fun, harder to solo carry and MORE OPPRESSIVE FOR OTHER LANES. > > Maybe you have a learning disability, but thats bad in case thats too hard for you to understand. So let me get this straight... somehow gaining lvls faster will make lanes less interactive even though they are getting their abilities faster? Somehow being either the highest lvl in the game or second highest will make it harder to solo carry? Yet somehow you also say that being harder to solo carry and being less interactive with your opposing laner somehow is going to magically make it more oppressive to OTHER lanes? Like what did I just read?
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B4aaaxta,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T01:51:07.339+0000) > > It is when most champions can utter destroy her in that time frame and even after that she barely does anything until lvl 11. If you are losing to a kayle before lvl 11 that's on you It's not that I am loosing to her it's just that I can't even reach her. Her Passive Movement Speed in all directions + her 26 - 50% Slow on her Q (which happens to be the first ability she maxes so good luck catching, fighting or even trying to trade with her). If the high Winrate in all elos of more than 52%, or that the Pros that are crushing most games with her in Mid or Bot Lane now (which were considered to be the two most riskiest lanes for her in the past) or even the fact that she's being played in LCS again isn't saying that she's too strong you're just straight up being delusional. Have a look at this... https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/lcs/lcs-replays/kayle https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/kayle
> [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B4aaaxta,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T12:46:13.859+0000) > > It's not that I am loosing to her it's just that I can't even reach her. Her Passive Movement Speed in all directions + her 26 - 50% Slow on her Q (which happens to be the first ability she maxes so good luck catching, fighting or even trying to trade with her). > > If the high Winrate in all elos of more than 52%, or that the Pros that are crushing most games with her in Mid or Bot Lane now (which were considered to be the two most riskiest lanes for her in the past) or even the fact that she's being played in LCS again isn't saying that she's too strong you're just straight up being delusional. > > Have a look at this... > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/lcs/lcs-replays/kayle > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/kayle What the pros play mean absolutely nothing to SoloQ in the vast majority of cases. They are still picking things like Azir and Yummi even though they are horrible in SoloQ. Pro players know how to play safe, actually help each other and cover champion weaknesses way more than most SoloQ players, regardless of rank. Pro players still pick tanks every once in a while so I guess that means tanks are fine right? They also build tons of defensive items so i guess those are also fine right? SoloQ and pro play are so vastly different from each other that there is almost no point in comparing them.
: Now that grasp GP is being used in worlds, hopefully it'll be addressed
Hey guys this dude that has to wait until his ability is off CD is apparently is the same as a range champion constantly auto attacking you constantly. Can we stop BSing ourselves and stop calling GP a ranged champion? His Q does not make him a ranged champion in the slightest
: When Mario Kart has less RNG than this "competitive" "esport" game
You are actually comparing a racing game... a PARTY racing game to a MOBA? Apples to Oranges much?
: > [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NL4ekpqw,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-18T01:49:44.308+0000) > > Seeing an akali on the enemy team is just as free a win as seeing a yuumi is. What kind of mental gymnastics are you pulling that's leading you to think that the amount of games a champion wins on average doesn't mean anything? > > Annoying =/= strong is that why riot constantly nerfed them when they were at 45% winrate?or how about zoe who never did reach even 50% winrate when she got gutted? winrate has nothing to do with it. geez tarzan was right.
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NL4ekpqw,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-18T02:16:21.067+0000) > > is that why riot constantly nerfed them when they were at 45% winrate?or how about zoe who never did reach even 50% winrate when she got gutted? winrate has nothing to do with it. geez tarzan was right. They are nerfing them due to them being strong in pro play. SoloQ has nothing to do with their nerfs. Yummi is strong when people communicate with each other unlike SoloQ that people regardless if rank run around like headless chickens with actual goal in mind. Akali is someone who is just annoying to deal with and nothing more but since pro players can actually deal with her weakness and cover them with smart play and rotations (unlike SoloQ clowns) so her glaring weaknesses that are easily exploitable in SoloQ are less of an issue in pro play.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B4aaaxta,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T00:22:53.665+0000) > > You do know that she is melee champion for most of the game right? There is no "ranged vs melee" matchup since by the time she becomes ranged you either would have smashed her face in, be close to it or it would be irrelevant since you would rather be moving around the map if you cannot deal with her after that point. You mean until level 6? That's not most game.
> [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B4aaaxta,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-18T00:27:59.869+0000) > > You mean until level 6? That's not most game. It is when most champions can utter destroy her in that time frame and even after that she barely does anything until lvl 11. If you are losing to a kayle before lvl 11 that's on you
Quáx (NA)
: S10 looks like shit and heres why
Yeah, let's forget that now you have a defensive dragon buff instead of one that makes objectives fall quicker. You can contest the herald so if the enemy gets both heralds then that's on you for being bad at objective control. Matchmaking is going to get "fixed" simply by the virtue of the soft reset that happens every single season so why the hell are they going to say anything? The client works for some and doesn't for others. Some people have no issues with it while others have stupid insane issues. Why would they say anything when the best they can say is "we are looking into it"? If you let the enemy take elder It's already GG even today. So nothing at all has changed and you don't even know the numbers on it. Seems to me the classic "rito is adding stuff to preseason! Complain! Everyone complain even though we haven't even seen the numbers on anything to accurately say how big of an impact it'll have" reminds me of the skarner rework where everyone was crying about how weak he was going to be making riot buff him before he even got live and that broke him in half and when those buffs got reverted he turned out to be decent. Don't complain about things you haven't even seen the numbers to.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NL4ekpqw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T01:21:40.505+0000) > > When people still complain about the 4th worst champion in terms of winrate... when people akali these boards still havent learned winrate means jack shit after akali?
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NL4ekpqw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T01:35:19.644+0000) > > when people akali Akali's winrate is still miles ahead of what yummi's currently is so... yeah
: Why isn't turret plating a flat amount for all players instead of it being able to be funneled to 1?
No it's not? It gives people pushing a decision to make. Either they funnel the gold to one dude which means they have to expose the guy they want to funnel the gold to or just have everyone just share the gold at the cost of not getting as much on an individual basis. If you are going to five gold to everyone then you are helping make everyone be much stronger leaving to fewer cases of comebacks or you dilute the gold so much that there is literally no point in even having the thing give gold to begin with since it doesn't feel rewarding to take down and at that point might as well just wait until the plates fall off so you can take th le turret faster on your own.
5050BS (NA)
: I prefer longer Ques over basically everything Riot has done for Rank. Riot needs to allow longer Ques for Better MMing and to remove Autofill. 10-15m Que times are fine. Oh and I Que Mid/Top and get Mid all times but when Im autofilled where I get Jungle/Support
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rGVyEqGm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-18T00:45:40.671+0000) > > I prefer longer Ques over basically everything Riot has done for Rank. > > Riot needs to allow longer Ques for Better MMing and to remove Autofill. > > 10-15m Que times are fine. > > Oh and I Que Mid/Top and get Mid all times but when Im autofilled where I get Jungle/Support "Hey guys I don't mind long queue times so screw everyone else who doesn't my opinion is the only one that matters" This is you right now. The vast majority of people do not want longer queue times. Specially if they ever reach second digits. You can prefer whatever you want, this isn't about what YOU want but what MOST want. Most people just want to hop into a game without much delay and if that doesn't happen they'll leave to another game that fits their needs and you want to know what happens then? Queue times get even longer since there are less people playing, then more and more people will slowly stop playing which leads to even longer queue times which then forms this vicious cycle that continues until nobody or an incredibly small group of people are left. This is literally what happened to teambuilder Most people have jobs and families and other responsibilities and the last thing they want is wait 10+ mins just to play a game. People's time is limited.
: Yuumi is still a problem
When people still complain about the 4th worst champion in terms of winrate...
: Can we have Kayle tuned down a little?
You do know that she is melee champion for most of the game right? There is no "ranged vs melee" matchup since by the time she becomes ranged you either would have smashed her face in, be close to it or it would be irrelevant since you would rather be moving around the map if you cannot deal with her after that point.
: The removal makes it a buff. Some people would probably like having Ludens with their Glacial....
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vFLKrAqK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T03:09:49.010+0000) > > The removal makes it a buff. Some people would probably like having Ludens with their Glacial.... no it doesn't. Getting rid of the mana entirely would be more of a buff since now manaless mages could use it. Removing the CDR is never going to be a buff in any capacity also glacial? what?
: I am pointing out the fact that right now there is so much cdr in the game, that having 40% is extremely common, making mages some of the strongest classes in the game, and making cc and important abilities like an orianna ult, too forgiving and easy to use. This is part of the reason the damage meta became a thing, because assassins were forced to have more and more damage and strong kits to compensate for how much cc was put into the game. Power creep has put the game into an unfortunate position and a good start is removing a lot of the cc from these core items, that even without cdr, would still be strong. New items need to be added, like I said, to balance things out, and maybe Ludens losing it's 10% cdr means mages never have above 20%, then you can give it back and just nerf it's damage a little. It doesn't matter how it is done, and I am not 100% correct in everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vFLKrAqK,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T03:58:20.561+0000) > > I am pointing out the fact that right now there is so much cdr in the game, that having 40% is extremely common, making mages some of the strongest classes in the game, and making cc and important abilities like an orianna ult, too forgiving and easy to use. This is part of the reason the damage meta became a thing, because assassins were forced to have more and more damage and strong kits to compensate for how much cc was put into the game. Power creep has put the game into an unfortunate position and a good start is removing a lot of the cc from these core items, that even without cdr, would still be strong. New items need to be added, like I said, to balance things out, and maybe Ludens losing it's 10% cdr means mages never have above 20%, then you can give it back and just nerf it's damage a little. It doesn't matter how it is done, and I am not 100% correct in everything. I don't give a damn about "there is too much CDR in the game" mages have always been able to reach 40% CDR. This is not something new, this is something they have always done. So no, this is not the reason for the "damage meta". 40% CDR is a late game fantasy for mages and supports. You literally are making half of these items be completely useless due to your little anti CDR nonsense. You want to know what will happen to these items if they lose CDR? they'll just gain more AP and they'll burst you down quicker and faster. Mages have lost AP throughout the years to gain CDR on more than a few items so they don't have to be pigeonhole into a couple of items if they wanted to reach 40% CDR and now you are saying "give them more AP instead of CDR" which will just lead to higher amounts of burst in the game so congratulations you just helped the damage meta you so much hate.
: If they nerf the runes so you aren't gaining 20% from runes alone, then they can re-balance the items. As it is right now, cdr is far too prevalent in the game and these items that were mentioned are some of the most broken in the game right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vFLKrAqK,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-10-17T03:00:16.468+0000) > > If they nerf the runes so you aren't gaining 20% from runes alone, then they can re-balance the items. As it is right now, cdr is far too prevalent in the game and these items that were mentioned are some of the most broken in the game right now. 40% CDR is a late game fantasy for mages. You literally are removing those items from existence all because of your useless bias. What are you going to give those items back? and don't tell me "they'll figure it out" or "nothing" because that will IMMEDIATELY make everything you just said be INVALID
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s7JZAMXf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T01:57:38.895+0000) > > because the boards pretend EVERYTHING is busted. Yummi's winrate never even reaches 44% hell the higher the elo her winrate actually drops! so let them come here, and AMA, and i shall tell them how they too can neuter garen/yuumi, so that they can stop flooding teh boards wit it. questions for top lane gargar will also be catered to.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s7JZAMXf,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T02:02:15.499+0000) > > so let them come here, and AMA, and i shall tell them how they too can neuter garen/yuumi, so that they can stop flooding teh boards wit it. > questions for top lane gargar will also be catered to. they will continue to flood the boards with whatever they want. Yummi can have a literal 0% winrate and they would still complain about her. Do you not see the boards at all? half of the people here complain about defenses not being good while the other half is somehow complaining about how unkillable things get or how powerful defenses are. Literally complete opposite things and they still get similar type of upvotes. There is no point in even attempting to reason with anyone here but be my guest in wasting your time with them telling them that the 4th worst perfoming champion in the game can be beat
: "We’re also looking for other small improvements we can make across the item system"
so have mages lose all CDR? since you said that those changes do not include the removal of haste.. "small improvements" ok.. what are you going to give to all these items that you are essentially removing from the game? what are you going to give mages that you are literally getting rid of a stat that they need?
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s7JZAMXf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T01:38:04.698+0000) > > you say this like it's even hard to accomplish in SoloQ so why do the boards pretend that shit is busted?
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s7JZAMXf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T01:45:48.266+0000) > > so why do the boards pretend that shit is busted? because the boards pretend EVERYTHING is busted. Yummi's winrate never even reaches 44% hell the higher the elo her winrate actually drops!
: Season 10 Seems like a mess
conqueror isn't getting removed though? it's having it's power shifted instead of having it's power being diluted into a bunch of effects. Oh noes! assassins are getting one extra item and having the other worthless item be of some actual use? also oh noes! now assassins have more than a singular win condition they can play around? how are turrets exploding after a certain amount of time? if anything they will last longer due to mountain drake not giving you extra damage done to them anymore. Correct me if am wrong but... doesn't shojin lowers the CD of your basic abilities and not your ultimate? how are they giving shojin to everyone? if anything cloud drake would be just that mastery that lowers your ult CD that very few even care for to begin with. Why does Zhonya's need nerfs? sorry but your bias against certain items means nothing at all. so what i get from this is "season 10 is a mess because i don't even understand what as said and didn't even bother looking into half of this stuff i am complaining about" like what?
: i just made a garen/yuumi go 2/11
you say this like it's even hard to accomplish in SoloQ
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E02HOJLT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-16T04:26:38.710+0000) > > So... never see ocean or cloud drake ever again? You know that people are going to get all 3 infernals first and foremost right? Don't even try to say otherwise. I personally love having Cloud and Ocean drake, it makes for a more thought driven match with map rotations instead of being involved in a statcheck teamfight. But in reality, like you said, many players will just opt out for damage boosts through Infernal and Mountain drakes instead of Cloud or Ocean drake.
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E02HOJLT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-16T22:31:37.807+0000) > > I personally love having Cloud and Ocean drake, it makes for a more thought driven match with map rotations instead of being involved in a statcheck teamfight. > > But in reality, like you said, many players will just opt out for damage boosts through Infernal and Mountain drakes instead of Cloud or Ocean drake. i love ocean drake but let's face it, most people prefer the extra damage they get from infernal drake rather than the regen they get from ocean and most people severely underestimate how useful MS is as a stat.
: > [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1cEBkXJY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T21:09:10.357+0000) > > If they have to go through with it, why not just make it like the rift Herald buff? Elder drops an item, team let's an ally get it and they have an execute. They could also make it so it's a one time use. Then we go back to a million and one games of protect the Vayne or some other ADC with an execute.
> [{quoted}](name=Firebeard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1cEBkXJY,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-16T21:13:33.780+0000) > > Then we go back to a million and one games of protect the Vayne or some other ADC with an execute. so you would rather have a team wide buff that provides an execute? instead of just having one champion having it?
Áery (NA)
: I really HOPE for S10 the ladder gets a HARD MMR reset
you do know that hard resetting would do nothing but make things worse right? you would have everyone from challenger to iron players playing in the same game. You could have team with 2 challengers, 2 diamonds and 1 iron vs a team that is 3 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze. You would get people lucky enough to have the good players on their team and the bad players on the enemy team and reach high elo just due to that alone even if they belong in iron. Literally nothing would change other than completely and utterly making things worst at the start of the season
: ah yes the matchmaking ... where one teams completely runs over the other in 15-25 minutes in 90% of the games ... so fun right ? on either side rigtht ?... so fun to have no challenge whatsoever ... so fun to get roflstomped with no chance to fight back right ...
> [{quoted}](name=JokeroffHell33,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkO8AEzO,comment-id=000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-16T17:05:57.561+0000) > > ah yes the matchmaking ... where one teams completely runs over the other in 15-25 minutes in 90% of the games ... so fun right ? on either side rigtht ?... so fun to have no challenge whatsoever ... so fun to get roflstomped with no chance to fight back right ... you do know that if you make those dumb mistakes it doesn't matter if it's 10 bronze or 10 silvers or 10 of whatever rank are playing? the outcome will pretty much be the same right? if people just int the entire game then rank means nothing because you are just inting or making dumb mistakes you shouldn't be doing. Sorry that you cannot go 0/5 early and then still make it to late game without actually trying to do something. Sorry that you are unable to just reach max build by failing to do the most basics of things. Sorry that people give up the instant someone is 0/2 in a lane despite that person winning in CS. Sorry that you like blaming everything except your own skill when losing a game
: tanks are completely gone from the game (almost even in pro play) ... why is that ? cuz even if you go full tank (0 dmg or even bruiser items) you still die in 2-3 seconds while doing no dmg whatsoever ... so you dont tank and you dont do dmg ... youre walking ward ... the game requires next to no skill since 90% of all played champs right now 2-3 hit you in 0,1- 1 sec max so the game is about who sees who first ... im not even gonna start on matchmaking ... thats a lost cause
> [{quoted}](name=JokeroffHell33,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AkO8AEzO,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-16T12:06:52.709+0000) > > tanks are completely gone from the game (almost even in pro play) ... > why is that ? cuz even if you go full tank (0 dmg or even bruiser items) you still die in 2-3 seconds while doing no dmg whatsoever ... so you dont tank and you dont do dmg ... youre walking ward ... > > the game requires next to no skill since 90% of all played champs right now 2-3 hit you in 0,1- 1 sec max so the game is about who sees who first ... > > im not even gonna start on matchmaking ... thats a lost cause "tanks are completely gone from the game"... I really want to play that game where tanks are gone since they still have healthy winrates. Just because they aren't meta it doesn't mean that they are gone. "the game requires no skill!" why? because you cannot facetank entire teams and still survive? because you can't run it down anymore and somehow still win because the enemy cannot get enough of an advantage? i don't think "skill" means what you want it to mean. ah, matchmaking. Where if you lose any game it's horrible or it's your teammates fault because nobody here will ever admit that they themselves screwed up in the game.
mark6028 (EUW)
: @Riot So even you are now spreading this false narrative ?
Did you seriously called Rumble a ranged champion? That is all I need to hear
Exibir mais

ZephyrDrake

Nível 74 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão