Comentários de Rioters
: I miss Banner of Command.
It was an interesting concept, but it was so OP when you split pushed with that and the Zz Rot. There's only so far you should be able to allow AI to assist you, and honestly removing/changing it or Zz rot was inevitable.
: Riot went overboard with the dragons....
Dragons seem to be very difficult to balance. They've been altered significantly every season. They give too much gold. They give too little. Too much power. Too little. Don't offer enough variety. I really wish they'd just do a 20% damage nerf on EVERYTHING (Champs, skills, items, objectives), and then these buffs to dragon would seem more reasonable.
Yassuo3 (NA)
: Riot ruined league of legends.
It's been headed this way for a while now. Tbh, I don't see it stopping anytime soon. They rarely give a damn about what the popular opinion is. You need to post it on the Lee Sin reddit to get Riot's attention.
: This game feels worse than ever.
You're not wrong. Gradually the boards seem to become more and more negative, with less and less response from Riot (it's a vicious cycle). If Riot had more business sense, they'd realize that the people who bother to write on the boards are people who, for the most part, are the people who care the most about this game. Yet they continue to ignore us. Unfortunately, it would take nothing less than a huge drop in the playerbase to get Riot's attention. I'm not one to hold out hope for that any time soon, but my days go so much better without league.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HBvP0KZb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T12:26:14.261+0000) > > Is CDR limit now uncapped? Cosmic Insight, Ultimate Hunter, and the cloud dragon buff all ignore the 40% cap.
I think the root of all League issues is that Riot thrives on destroying and creating meta. Up to some point it's fun and interesting, beyond that, it's too RNG and chaotic. They're fast approaching the latter.
Zira (NA)
: I don't like the support changes, because I used to win lane early, back early to upgrade, and get wards really early. This change has capped gold at 15, so half the gold amount as the non-upgraded spellthief's, and you have to keep it for longer. I am really not a fan of this change. I guess you save a little bit over time with not being required to back to upgrade, but I think it's a costly price to pay. They should have kept the adjustment of not allowing you to receive the income if you are farming creeps regularly, and keep the rest of it relatively the same. Also, I didn't even realize that it stopped giving gold completely after the last upgrade. I was looking for the amount in one of my last games, and couldn't find it -- so that's why. I may be finding a new main role... I've been a support main since season 2. This is... very, very absolutely awful.
So, I just realized I've been comparing Spellthief's to Ancient coin, because I changed mains near the end of the season, so scratch everything I wrote above. LOL
: Mantra Q every 3 seconds?
Is CDR limit now uncapped?
Ymir1906 (NA)
: F in the chat for the support role.
I don't like the support changes, because I used to win lane early, back early to upgrade, and get wards really early. This change has capped gold at 15, so half the gold amount as the non-upgraded spellthief's, and you have to keep it for longer. I am really not a fan of this change. I guess you save a little bit over time with not being required to back to upgrade, but I think it's a costly price to pay. They should have kept the adjustment of not allowing you to receive the income if you are farming creeps regularly, and keep the rest of it relatively the same. Also, I didn't even realize that it stopped giving gold completely after the last upgrade. I was looking for the amount in one of my last games, and couldn't find it -- so that's why. I may be finding a new main role... I've been a support main since season 2. This is... very, very absolutely awful.
: a common pattern im seeing in these bots is they buy tier 2 boots as their starting item, randomly use ablities, and grief.
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uVHunRJv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-20T01:53:52.217+0000) > > a common pattern im seeing in these bots is they buy tier 2 boots as their starting item, randomly use ablities, and grief. That's... usually how I play in ARAM XD I swear I'm not a bot. I'm just really bad :p
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ARR1Khyn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T00:45:00.661+0000) > > They need to make ends meet somehow while designing their next prestige skin, you know. If it's not seeing millions of players daily it's not worth upkeep costs, as that money could be better spent on designing the next music video to advertise the next pop star skin line with prestige skins. > > This has been a truth since Dominion was taken down. We all knew it was coming. Yeah, sorry, no. You're not convincing me that there are actual financial difficulties associated with this. Other game development teams can keep all aspects of their game running smoothly regardless of how popular each individual component is. Hell, Overwatch has 7 game modes that change every day and individually these don't see tons of playtime, but they don't seem to have any trouble maintaining them. Riot makes more money every minute than I make in a year, the argumnent that it costs too much to maintain it holds no water. Besides, that's not even what this is about. This is about coming up with something better to fufill the role that TT was filling. TT ultimately failed because it was left to rot and frester for years with almost no updates, improvements, tweaks or fixes. Compounding this further was when they got on the whole battle-pass bandwagon, and forced TT players who also liked the rest of the game enough to buy passes to play modes other than TT because they wouldn't give tokens for playing it. And that happened to me for the one event pass I was sucker enough to buy. I had to spam aram to grind tokens instead of play the mode I enjoyed the most just because riot decided I shouldn't get tokens for playing it. But TFT? They bent over to get it earning tokens days after it came out. TFT is the reason they've deleted TT, its a simple case of #$^%ing over fans for the sake of money. TFT is, for reasons I can not comprehend, the most popular new "mode" they've added, even though 1) it's a ripoff of another game's mode just because it was successful over there and 2) it has absolutely nothing to do with league of legends beyond the themeing aspect. There isn't one iota of league in TFT other than the characters. Oh. and I don't give a fart about pop star skins, prestige skins (aka token rewards for whales so they can flaunt their whale status). But it's not like people who played TT didn't buy skins or anything, because they did (and I did). The fact that you don't seem to think that money in general is better spent on making the game better vs more shinies for the richest players kind of concerns me as well.
He was being cute :p it was very sarcastic sounding to me XD
VvVVvV (NA)
: Whats The Point Of Ranked Being Up When Season Is Over?
: It's nice to hear that the Honor/report system already does take previous history into account, but I feel like this meter should be visible to players. I would propose that the fluctuations in a player's "behavior tension level" should be visible and reflected in a player's Honor. Clarity is good and it would serve a purpose to help players with good intentions stay on the right track.
That's fair. Maybe Riot should operate similarly. It'll be tough having them change anything, though. They are generally pretty stuck in the Riot lane, regardless of what the community thinks. Oh, unless you're the Lee Sin reddit. They seem to care about that part of the community :p
Comentários de Rioters
: client no good :))
Yep. I just had 2 afks in a game I just played. But they were connected, and the it continued to spam "player has been disconnected" throughout the game. I don't even think you can manually reconnect that fast. Came on here to compliment Riot on how they still can't seem to release a fixed version of this shitty client. Time to look for some other games to play til they solve it. This in next level rng, except the odds are only whether you get to actually start games fairly. 2-3 of my games out of 10 have players afk. That is insane. I can't remember it ever being this bad before. And no, it can't all be because of this many people's computers/internet.
: Asking For Reports In Both Chats
I didn't know that was punishable. I don't know why it would be. We aren't sheep.... so your words don't really hold any power to make others report someone. I never do it, because asking the other team to report the person that likely helped them to win, is unlikely. If they do report them, it's most likely because of their toxicity in all chat towards the other players anyway. Most players genuinely want a decently pleasant play experience, so they'll report people who affect that. I just wouldn't bother asking, if I were you, even if it isn't a punishable offense. It doesn't achieve anything, other than making the game go even worse for you. The mute options work really, really well. That is likely the best feature Riot has ever implemented. Abuse it to it's fullest ;D
: > [{quoted}](name=Zira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oAyIv9bZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-19T10:58:35.658+0000) > > Oh, it's definitely not your pc. > > The client has been going downhill since they decided to reinvent the wheel and make it look more aesthetically pleasing. It used to be simple yet functional with minimal errors. Now it's a glittery piece of trash. XD it literally sounds like a problem i fixed with a format.
If you successfully fixed it, maybe Riot should hire you to fix the thing they call a client :p
yukumari (NA)
: Fix the client please.
Oh, it's definitely not your pc. The client has been going downhill since they decided to reinvent the wheel and make it look more aesthetically pleasing. It used to be simple yet functional with minimal errors. Now it's a glittery piece of trash. XD
: I actually want to say the exact opposite. I’ve learned a lot being hardstuck gold for most of the season. I have over 1k games this season, and I finally made it to plat today. 1. You cant always carry games. Sometimes you are the only one doing well on your team, and thats a shitty feeling. 2. You are not always the carry. Sometimes, you are going to get carried by your jungler or bot lane, so its better that you play around them instead of focusing selfishly on yourself. Make it easier for your team to carry you. 3. Games are mostly onesided in this elo, because most players (in my gold experience) are trigger happy mofos, and give up way too easily. 4. Instead of focusing on your teammates, the only way to truly climb is to focus on yourself. I pretty much went full tryhard mode today, Climbed from Gold 2 to Plat 4 over 9 games with an average of 7.1 CS/MIN. Granted, I have over 1k games, the number of games Ive played is irrelivent, because I’m still low elo. Hopefully I can make Diamond next Season. Good luck to you next season too. I was hard stuck gold 2 for over 600 games, dropped to Gold 4, got back to Gold 2, and 100% focused on “doing everything right” aka csing instead of taking stupid fights, not chasing enemies into the fog of war, and just accepting I wont carry every game. I miraculously climbed 2 divisions in one day, never really being in Gold 1, finally to plat.
I don't think you deserved those downvotes. While I agree that matchmaking has always been in a bad state, your advice is still solid. It's all about understanding that you're guaranteed to win something like 40%, lose 40%, and actually influence 20% (or something similar-- I KNOW those numbers aren't accurate, but it's something close, lol). Just remembering you are only actually capable of changing the outcome in a certain percentage of games can affect how you play the game. It definitely helps me tilt less.
: I like the old honor system where you could honor more then one person and you could honor the enemy team if you had a good lane.
I definitely miss being able to honor opponents. I don't really know why they removed that feature, tbh. I honored (and added) many opponents, not just from lane, but playful banter in game, or received honor from complimenting opponents skill, etc. I have a collection of honor icons, but I'm probably most proud of the red honorable opponent one.
: Honor system should take a players Honor into consideration before applying restrictions.
That could work if they revamped the reasons people honor. You can carry games and get honored for shotcalling. I had a very toxic diamond friend (Draven main, hah) who reached honor 5 before me. Though honestly, people would likely still 'honor' someone for carryinng them. I really don't know a way around this, but I don't think honor should influence you being reported. I mean, being an upstanding citizen IRL doesn't stop you from being thrown in jail for stealing something, or hurting someone. Why should it be any different with punishments here?
: > [{quoted}](name=Zira,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OjPEjMRz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:33:12.717+0000) > > Or give the option of autofilling or waiting. I feel like that would solve a lot of issues. That would be the same as removing autofill. Because no one wants to auto fill. And by no one I mean less than 0.01% of people want to be auto filled when they did not put fill as the preferred role.
Then yeah, it should be removed. Then when people realize they'd rather play a game within the next 5 minutes instead of waiting 30 for mid to open up, they can choose to fill or play a different place. I think it's good to have two possible positions, and you are put in one of the two. But being expected to play all of the roles is just silly. I'm a support main, so I get my role every game, but it's frustrating being placed with people who get autofilled and can't play that role, and are negative about it. Honestly, autofill just contributes to toxicity (which Riot LOVES talking about, and doing nothing about). Lowering wait times to force you into a game you don't want to actually be playing has never been beneficial for anyone. It's a game, not a job. Though I have to admit some respect there-- they are clever enough to have found the balance of how often to fill someone vs. having the role they want, to keep people from quitting the game.
Skýcrow (EUW)
: Riot You should try to adjust autofill a little bit at least, if u don't want to make big changes.
Or give the option of autofilling or waiting. I feel like that would solve a lot of issues.
: Since you obviously haven't read up on preseason, I guess I'll tell you. Duskblade no longer has that passive. Before you rejoice, It's on a different, cheaper lethality item called the Umbral Glaive. But please, actually read up on changes before you say stuff that makes you look dumb.
It isn't dumb, just ignorant. There's a lot of information about the preseason out, and maybe they just missed that part. "They're changing it in preseason" would have been much shorter to type anyway.
Sukishoo (NA)
: There's bugs with loading lately, and if the system detects them either still connected or trying to join the game it cancels the remake option. I feel they should adjust that though as I have had moments where that very thing happens. Not sure how they could make it better though in that aspect. The remake system could just use some work overall though.
Yeah. At this point, they're just faulting the players for their own fault of having made a terrible client -_-
: Honestly 4v5s are easier to win than 5v5s
It depends on the 5th player =P
: I was in a ranked flex game with friends. And my friends wanted to dodge. Apparently when I close the game it doesn't count as a dodge. So the game went through (nice bug). I opened League again and I was in loading screen and loaded the same time as them so we wanted to remake. I have been connected since loading screen (kinda) and I AFKed in base. I haven't bought an item, learned a spell or moved. So you can be connected the whole time and would still be able to remake. Note: I'm not saying you wrong but for some reason the game didn't cancel when I closed my game. Seriously Riot fix this
Yeah. Honestly the conditions should be if someone is afk on the base, regardless of connection status, consistently until 3 minutes, you can remake. Even if he's talking the whole time, he's obviously trolling, and you should be able to remake. As awful as the current state is, it's still a lucky thing that it even exists. Playing 4v5 for 20 minutes a few seasons back was absolute misery.
: Im sick of the remake system
The system recognized them as having connected. My client will freeze up while loading sometimes, and I won't even notice, because the wait times can vary. By the time they realize it is stuck, they restart, it may be 1-2 minutes into the game (or more). It is BS, and the system needs a ton of work.
: There are negatives regardless of how much vision Riot allows. I don't think the right solution is to allow a certain amount of vision to happen at once or a certain amount of continuous vision over a given period of time. I think the right solution is to give more short-term vision and less long-term vision. In my opinion, vision should be used to know when doing an objective or engaging in a fight is safe or to determine if a gank or the enemy team doing an objective is an immediate threat.
You're absolutely right about the short term vision goals, but I don't see a problem with being rewarded for placing a good pink (or longer term ward) deep, and not have it spotted. You only get one pink up at a time, and farsight wards are only 1 hp, with limited sight radius, and it's very obvious when one has been used -- even in fog of war. The only things that bother me about current vision is duskblade (and pinks taking up inventory space). They should have to make more of an effort to clear vision, than just luckily stumbling over an area that was cleverly warded.
: That's not a bug. That's what we call a potato.
Not necessarily. My computer is a year old gaming computer than can run 3d with no lag. YET I still have LOTS of issues with league. Don't be rude just to be rude. Riot's client just gets worse. Call a spade a spade.
: True, I don't find it unbearable since no one is too good with her yet, but I was just pointing something out because the healing and damage might be of concern, especially since all adc's have to build lifesteal, runes, or rely on their support for sustain. But Senna has built in healing on her poke and I see her running guardian and bone plating. She is squishy otherwise though.
She is. And to be fair, the first few weeks post release everyone is learning how to play/handle her. I still think her healing is a little strong, especially considering how well she scales in other areas. I've learned from every past release since... I can remember, that Riot releases overpowered champs intentionally, otherwise nobody would buy them(they made the mistake of releasing Lucian underpowered, and never made the mistake again since then.) They'll nerf her strengths in a month or so, or we'll have a better understanding of playing around them.
: ranked is disabled because the client is so laggy, you cant pick a champ
Super Client saves the day again! I think Netflix is paying them off XD
DalekZec (EUNE)
: people always use the term "broken" while the correct word to use is "overtuned"
While you're absolutely right about the inaccuracy of the word, "broken" is just league slang for overpowered. We use the wrong words all the time in English slang, while meaning completely different things. I'd give examples, but I don't wanna come off as a prick XD I'm sure you can think of some.
: Remake after remake.
I'm sorry you and other players have to suffer the problems of an unstable client. Also, idk why people downvote other people's issues, other than to make themselves feel better. Honestly, there are a lot of issues with the client that haven't been addressed. I genuinely don't think players are conspiring to ruin others' games by afking after spending 15 minutes getting set to play a game. I've had times when the game gets stuck in the loading screen, but I don't usually notice until the game has already started, because the only real indicator is the wheel spinning in the upper left corner. I've heard a lot of complaints about other bugs, so while there may be a real dodge at some point, it's extremely unlikely (lets be real -- dodging champ select will cost you a lot less than afking) Riot needs to get their POS client together before they actually start losing a significant part of their player base.
: Exactly, she does not have attack speed, but she can hit an entire wave, deal decent damage to the enemy, AND heal herself plus shields all in one champion. This is overtuned/ overloaded imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Acemaster81,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W6gYfxE5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T23:18:49.050+0000) This is overtuned/ overloaded imo. hahaha, how unusual =P On a positive note, at least I won't have to think about who to ban for a while.
Comentários de Rioters
Smai (NA)
: Game chugging/FPS drops/Freezes
> [{quoted}](name=Smai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FywHAVrd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-11T10:36:22.318+0000) > Stop overloading the client/engine with absurd amounts of artery clogging cosmetic garbage if you can't also maintain and tweak the game/client to not die of heart disease in the process. > Very nicely worded. I've felt this way more times than I can count.
: As that wierdo who mains Supporianna, any time after the ADC picks is preferable. I wrote a whole guide just to dissuade carries from picking Ezreal/Sivir because there's no synergy with Ori. (she doesn't work well with carries that don't like to trade.) What do they do sometimes? Pick Ez anyway. Now I know a few other champs. I could have swapped Yuumi because she actually works with Ez. But noooo they don't say or declare anything, and then they pick Ez when it's already too late for me to swap. So now i'm stuck trying to play "1v2 until Ez's tear starts stacking up and he can start doing things" as a champion with only enough mana to handle one opponent. If I pick after the ADC then that can't happen. Worst case scenario is he bans Yuumi **and** picks Ez, and then I just do Morgana instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n2y2A7FB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-11T04:20:40.099+0000) > > As that wierdo who mains Supporianna, any time after the ADC picks is preferable. > I wrote a whole guide just to dissuade carries from picking Ezreal/Sivir because there's no synergy with Ori. > (she doesn't work well with carries that don't like to trade.) > What do they do sometimes? Pick Ez anyway. > Now I know a few other champs. I could have swapped Yuumi because she actually works with Ez. > But noooo they don't say or declare anything, and then they pick Ez when it's already too late for me to swap. > So now i'm stuck trying to play "1v2 until Ez's tear starts stacking up and he can start doing things" as a champion with only enough mana to handle one opponent. > > If I pick after the ADC then that can't happen. Worst case scenario is he bans Yuumi **and** picks Ez, and then I just do Morgana instead. Wow, support Orianna? Original question aside, how do you manage her mana early as a support? I think her ball gives her unparallelled brush vision, but I usually find myself oom so fast in lane as support. Would you just take coin for mana and auto attack to harass?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
NatcHnN (NA)
: Mac has a lot of issues with league, something they really should fix
*A huge variety of devices have issues in the client. Not just mac. The amount of bugs is actually kind of impressive. It's like, right at the threshold of being a frustrating waste of time, and "...but I've already devoted X amount of years to this game, so I can still tolerate a little more..." They're honestly just abusing their loyal players at this point.
DodiBoi (NA)
: Stuck on reconnect after game finished?
Happens to me all the time. I've stopped even reporting them here, because I don't have enough free time to write up something about every bug I find. There are just too many XD
Sn4ke (OCE)
: Are The 10th Anniversary Quests Only Completable Through Summoner’s Rift?
I've had to do them on the bot games, because my ping is so bad atm @_@ But they work fine for missions (unless specifically stated otherwise -- which none of the worlds missions have), probably for people who are still investing the time in the game, but don't want to do it with the intensity of a normal match.
Lunanari (NA)
: I am Terrible... and proud to be Bronze!
I mean, Iron is a thing now, so you are ahead of a lot of folks being in bronze =] don't set the bar too low XD
: _Sigh_ Really glad for you that there is something you can enjoy in the near future. I am a bit sad since there is still nothing on the horizon for me.... Next new champions after Senna will be Targonian and Ionian, reworks are Fiddlesticks and Volibear. Hopefully the new "edgy solo lane carry" will either be a Piltovan or Zaunite, so I can have a new toy finally. Whimsical jungler surely won't be from these regions.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3qO2tiiE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-10-20T22:11:46.859+0000) > > _Sigh_ > > Really glad for you that there is something you can enjoy in the near future. I am a bit sad since there is still nothing on the horizon for me.... Next new champions after Senna will be Targonian and Ionian, reworks are Fiddlesticks and Volibear. > > Hopefully the new "edgy solo lane carry" will either be a Piltovan or Zaunite, so I can have a new toy finally. Whimsical jungler surely won't be from these regions. Well, I totally feel your pain. That's how I've felt for the last what, 4-5 years? Idk how long ago Nami's release was, and I'm too lazy to open a second tab atm XD
: imagine if the game died as people wanted it to and you never got to see senna.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3qO2tiiE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-20T11:08:45.228+0000) > > imagine if the game died as people wanted it to and you never got to see senna. That is the least of my concerns for this game. It won't die any time soon. They may experience a decline in player base slowly, but there are way too many people devoted to their pixels and points they've accumulated over the last <10 years.
: So you're telling me that since 2012 you haven't cared about any champion since Nami?
> [{quoted}](name=Darius Strada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3qO2tiiE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-20T08:52:15.887+0000) > > So you're telling me that since 2012 you haven't cared about any champion since Nami? "Cared" is a confusing way to say it. Some have had interesting concepts. Ekko, Aurelion Sol and Sylas all have pretty interesting kits, IMO. They just aren't champs I'd ever play. A lot I still feel are just too much. Like at some point, with the goal of being more creative, some pretty toxic things have been released. I still don't like a lot of things about Zoe, Pyke is too easy to use to be as OP as he is, and if Yuumi's entire programming and foundational concept was removed from the game, the entire world (of League) would be better. So, I've cared about several of the champs released since then, just never wanted to use them.
: I was looking forward to her, then I saw the information on next seasons lethality party. I lost excitement and could only think that now the CC absorbing assassins with more lethality will see double the ADCs to take advantage of.
> [{quoted}](name=Doctor Fillgood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3qO2tiiE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T05:10:54.481+0000) > > I was looking forward to her, then I saw the information on next seasons lethality party. I lost excitement and could only think that now the CC absorbing assassins with more lethality will see double the ADCs to take advantage of. Oh god, that sounds awful. I haven't read about next season yet -- still just trying to stay afloat with the insane damage and mobility this season. I'm kind of dreading finding out about what 'great' things they have planned >_>
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Its never too early to declare yourself a main of something and as a support main, I shall main Senna, don't even care what she does wife of the badass that is Lucian= Good enough for me #SennaMainsUnite
That entire lore string is probably my favorite, if only because of originality. Senna's champ concept was the long awaited icing on the cake.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Zira

Nível 196 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão