Comentários de Rioters
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ll9ElNAr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T20:10:26.666+0000) > > Riot literally can't fix your computer's corrupted installation. That's like if you buy a part for your car and you replace it yourself but mess it up - the manufacturer isn't at fault nor can they fix the problem. > > Every single computer program - hell even Mac/iOS - has corruption issues during patching that require user intervention to fix. How are you so sure that it's a corrupted file? It's entirely possible that Riot made some change that is not compatible with some component that it should be compatible with. It's possible that the new client makes calls that trigger antivirus actions. While I agree with the premise that the first step is to attempt a reinstall, and if that doesn't work, make sure all of his drivers are up to date, there is no way for you to be certain that this isn't an issue caused at least in part by a code issue within the client itself, especially when there are so many people complaining about the same or similar issues. And, even if it is a corrupted file issue from a failed patching process, why are you taking such a hostile tone?
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ll9ElNAr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T20:45:59.243+0000) > > And, even if it is a corrupted file issue from a failed patching process, why are you taking such a hostile tone? Welcome to the league community 😒
Jikker (NA)
: Why it's so tempting to say that this year's Worlds was scripted
The NFL is a lot like that. Sometimes flags get thrown for a player improperly breathing. Also, look at the Patriots. The refs are frequently in their pockets, especially during playoff games. I mean my joke is that "I wish girls looked at me the same way the refs look at the Pats."
: What's one thing that Riot did right or you like?
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARXgmB8P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T04:40:33.834+0000) > > Because now you have more of an incentive to not do it on purpose. If you weren't penalized any LP, or hell, only penalized a trivial amount, you'd see remakes lftleft and right. I mean if you are on the wrong side of a matchup and the odds are stacked heavily against you, you could just leave and lose a fraction of the LP you would have lost if you had ended up losing. All the while, you just wasted at least five people's time, and four others get a free pass from losing anything. > Now everyone is doing this, so only like 3% of ranked matches would conclude properly. The other 97% of matches that end up launching would have this happen because there is some variable some player doesn't like. > > Or, we can just use the system in place, and make sure that you take a loss when you leave the game. Now the only people who don't play are the ones with connection issues and the hardcore whiners. > > One last thing: I lost a series just because Riot's programmers suck. The game fed me the "it's taking a long time to load" bullshit even when the game started. I relaunched and got the message, and was essentially told that it sucked to be me. I get the frustration, but any lenience would be abused. The problem is that theres a bug that causes the game to stall at the loading screen. Happens to me at least once a day. Before you say it's my PC, my PC is worth $2000~. It runs the new Modern Warfare on 2K at 144 FPS on ultra with ray trace. Everythings clean/no bloatware/custom built and configured. Never had a stalled load with any game, ever....until this recent patch
> [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARXgmB8P,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T06:02:42.795+0000) > > The problem is that theres a bug that causes the game to stall at the loading screen. Happens to me at least once a day. > Before you say it's my PC, my PC is worth $2000~. It runs the new Modern Warfare on 2K at 144 FPS on ultra with ray trace. Everythings clean/no bloatware/custom built and configured. Never had a stalled load with any game, ever....until this recent patch Sounds to me like league isn't installed properly. Before I quit, the game would only bullshit me once in a great while. Obviously, it's frustrating when it happens, but I guess I can understand the lack of incentive to fix something that only so rarely happened. But still, my point remains: if disconnects that cause remakes don't penalize the player the entire amount for leaving, you'd see people unplugging routers left and right just to get out of fighting that one champion they hate. You'd never see a game take off.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NmXHwfE8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T23:19:39.740+0000) > > _Sigh..._ > > Because, much like every other role in this _team based game_, you have to rely on your _team._ > > You could be 30/0/12 on Vayne and still lose if your team doesn't pull their weight. Same goes for Riven, Yasuo, Kai'sa, or any of these other "carry" champions. A support can turn the tides of any match but at the end of the day, they need a team to back them up. > > Just because you lost a few games where you played well as a support does not mean the role is useless or in need of changes. I've lost more then a few games where i played well as a support. its literally thousands. And if a support needs a team to back them up then why doesn't riot remove soloq? because noones is going to back up a support in low elo. And everyone blames the support no matter what.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NmXHwfE8,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T03:37:18.372+0000) > > I've lost more then a few games where i played well as a support. its literally thousands. And if a support needs a team to back them up then why doesn't riot remove soloq? because noones is going to back up a support in low elo. And everyone blames the support no matter what. The only thing I agree with is that it's stupid that the support is the first one on the chopping block. However, before I quit, I noticed that it was because ADC mains whine a lot, so they'd be the first to complain. If I were to land a thresh combo and set up an easy kill and it gets ignored, I called them out on it. Why is this important? Because everyone tends to hop on the first bandwagon that arrives. The first player to be whined about ends up being the target for the rest of the game (with very limited exception). Now the ADC is being flamed. Now for the rest of your statement: You do not understand the concept of support roles in league, or any game for that matter. Support characters are meant to boost the strengths of other characters. They're not supposed to be independent at all. Let's look at another game, like Team Fortress 2. That game has 9 classes, three of which are supports. The medic's job is to heal his teammates, as he is a weak combatant. He relies on his team to cover him so that he can heal them in return. Sniper is good at long range, away from the battle. If he is forced to do close range combat, he will probably die. He relies on his team to keep the fight away from him so that he may pick off the opposition. Spy is designed to infiltrate the enemy ranks and follow up with sabotage and assassinations. However, if he doesn't have a team to back him, the spy will be noticed, and killed rapidly since he is weak at toe to toe combat. He relies on his team to keep the enemy busy, and in return he can sneak around destroying defenses and backstabbing key threats. Supports are meant to be team reliant, as they are meant to help the team in ways that aren't just contributing to the amount of damage the team deals.
nomeL (NA)
: Why Do You Lose A Full Match of LP If You Are The Reason For A Remake
Because now you have more of an incentive to not do it on purpose. If you weren't penalized any LP, or hell, only penalized a trivial amount, you'd see remakes lftleft and right. I mean if you are on the wrong side of a matchup and the odds are stacked heavily against you, you could just leave and lose a fraction of the LP you would have lost if you had ended up losing. All the while, you just wasted at least five people's time, and four others get a free pass from losing anything. Now everyone is doing this, so only like 3% of ranked matches would conclude properly. The other 97% of matches that end up launching would have this happen because there is some variable some player doesn't like. Or, we can just use the system in place, and make sure that you take a loss when you leave the game. Now the only people who don't play are the ones with connection issues and the hardcore whiners. One last thing: I lost a series just because Riot's programmers suck. The game fed me the "it's taking a long time to load" bullshit even when the game started. I relaunched and got the message, and was essentially told that it sucked to be me. I get the frustration, but any lenience would be abused.
: Banned for trying to get a BOTTER reported
Look, I agree that it's a big problem that people are ruining the game by the gameplay itself, while toxic messages are dinged quickly. That said, you flipping out just makes things worse for everyone, including yourself. For starters, you need to realize that one report is all it takes. Once one report is in, a case is made and reviewed. Running a political campaign for the other eight players to do so is just being toxic, and, as you learned already, punishable. Secondly, bot or not, you were especially toxic even past your campaign. You attacked his winrate, champion choice, dissing people for being in bronze (or comparing them to bronze), and acting like you own everyone. I'm not asking you to not be frustrated, and if he was a bot, I am sorry to hear that you had to play with one in ranked. That said, however, you are not doing anyone a service, much less Riot. In fact, you're doing nothing more than pissing people off, and nobody likes that.
Durooooo (NA)
: How do you be great without Freedom is Speech?
I bet this is regarding a chat restriction, so here's my take. Riot owns the server, so in a way, when you log in and play their game on their server, you are on their property. The right to comfortable levels of speech on private property outweigh the first amendment and the rights it protects. Let's turn the tables in a hypothetical: If I were to enter your house and cuss you out, you could force me to leave and I would legally have to because it is your property. You own it, I cannot just enter it and be unpleasant just because of the first amendment. Besides, the freedom of speech allows you to be able to declare an opinion without any repercussions. It does not give you a free pass to make threats, lie and deceive, or harass. If you were chat restricted (which is likely, because why else would you make such an argument), you probably did at least one of those things I listed, so the freedom of speech doesn't protect you anyway.
: Dude LoL being practically the biggest game ever in terms of player base, and also the biggest game in terms of e sports automatically creates an extremely toxic and competitive environment In short if you aren't a god with toxicity don't play, play other games like CS before you become better at toxicity so you can then advance to LoL. I've tried complaining about toxicity but it won't work, just play the game be toxic act like a hysterical maniac every game spam chat or about ur feeding teammates trust me its the only way you can have fun or mute chat These 2 methods are tested intensively by myself and I will confirm these are the ONLY 2 ways of playin the game soo... now listen up if you want to be a good child, go home kid this game for real people im sorry to break it to you this game isnt fun unless your toxic or unless you cant hear anyone (I recommend being toxic, much more fun bullying 3 year old childs since they would do the exact same thing if roles were reversed) just remember this trust me if theirs anything you take from playing LoL it should be this: Toxicity altho unliked is the most consistent human characterization, it is what identified humans it is what a proton is to an atom, it defines humans all other human stuff they're just like neutrons and electrons the proton the toxicity is what's the identity And why does this relate to anything bc where can you best observe the human proton, the toxicity? **League of Legends**
> [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AHQdlrwU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T00:39:12.680+0000) > > Dude *Cracks knuckles* > LoL being practically the biggest game ever in terms of player base, and also the biggest game in terms of e sports automatically creates an extremely toxic and competitive environment Just because League has a big playerbase doesn't give the members a free pass to act like pissheads, first of all. Secondly, while it's obvious that a competitive game will have competitive players (which is fine), it doesn't necessarily "automatically" make the environment toxic. The players choose to be toxic, it doesn't just become toxic on its own. > In short if you aren't a god with toxicity don't play, play other games like CS before you become better at toxicity so you can then advance to LoL. League didn't become as big as it is by being that exclusive to newcomers. I mean yes, games are going to be brutal when you first enter thanks to skill gaps, but there's nothing to be gained from flaming someone who is still learning right from left. > I've tried complaining about toxicity but it won't work, just play the game > be toxic > act like a hysterical maniac every game > spam chat > or about ur feeding teammates > trust me its the only way you can have fun You need serious help. > or mute chat > These 2 methods are tested intensively by myself and I will confirm these are the ONLY 2 ways of playin the game soo... "Only two ways?" Did you try coordinating with your team (with a respectful or at least nuetral tone) and playing to win? > now listen up if you want to be a good child, go home kid this game for real people It's a miracle this response hasn't been deleted yet, or at least downvoted to the point where it's hidden by default > im sorry to break it to you I sincerely doubt that. > this game isnt fun unless your toxic > or unless you cant hear anyone You've never teamed up with four buddies and had fun just kicking ass? > (I recommend being toxic, much more fun bullying 3 year old childs since they would do the exact same thing if roles were reversed) I'm putting my money on you having at least two permas. > just remember this > trust me if theirs anything you take from playing LoL it should be this: > Toxicity altho unliked is the most consistent human characterization, it is what identified humans For starters, our defining characteristic is our sentience. I know many people online and offline that aren't toxic at all. > it is what a proton is to an atom, it defines humans > all other human stuff they're just like neutrons and electrons the proton the toxicity is what's the identity > And why does this relate to anything bc where can you best observe the human proton, the toxicity? You use science talk to justify toxicity. Except you haven't proved anything here except how you personally are nothing more than an unpleasant person. I mean how can someone be this far gone? > **League of Legends** No, you are not signing off on the community's behalf.
: Please make it to where if one member of a duo quits, both members get punished.
Why should someone get punished for someone else's behavior? ~~Not that we don't already get punished by demotions when people afk and leave~~
Comentários de Rioters
afmghost (NA)
: Server goes down for maintenance, detractor makes yet another parody news article about it
afmghost (NA)
: Server goes down for maintenance, detractor makes yet another parody news article about it
Comentários de Rioters
BluWise (NA)
: Elo hell is real ? FIrst Hand experience
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7f5UhGqE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-27T17:20:26.664+0000) > > He's the Oprah Winfrey of interceptions As a Raven's fan, I really don't mind having them in my division :^)
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7f5UhGqE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T17:31:04.936+0000) > > As a Raven's fan, I really don't mind having them in my division :^) I jumped ship. I'm a Cheesehead now
Jikker (NA)
: lol -laughs in 0-7-
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7f5UhGqE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-27T16:48:39.892+0000) > > lol > > -laughs in 0-7- He's the Oprah Winfrey of interceptions
: It feels awkward when he stares directly into the camera and smiles like that.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7f5UhGqE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T16:48:31.930+0000) > > It feels awkward when he stares directly into the camera and smiles like that. It's like bittersweet Lulu, where the eyes are staring into my non-existent soul
Comentários de Rioters
Manxxom (NA)
: So now we must answer the most important question...
What about any robot champions, either? And what about {{champion:54}} ?
Trias000 (EUNE)
: "You have been disconnected due to inactivity"
With that said, the best way to fix a problem is to prevent it from being one in the first place. Sorry mate, but you're about to be in the market for a new computer monitor. *Inhales* Just don't go afk.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: "You have been disconnected due to inactivity"
The time limit is five minutes before it disconnects you, but I agree that it's stupid that it makes it harder for you to continue playing, which is what riot wants you to do in the first place. It should just mark you as a leaver after five minutes of being idle, and continue to ramp up the marks throughout the game. That way the player is penalized for going afk but still has an incentive to get back in the game. It makes no sense to bitch about you not playing the game and then make it that much harder for you to return to it.
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: Players wishing for devs to lose their jobs and int games cus of Victorious Aatrox
: Seriously though, who enjoys all this damage???
I'm convinced it's so professional matches have a lot of one shots in them, thus giving more content for riot to use to shove LCS down our throats. No thanks.
: I want to make an audio file of everyone singing the same song together. Which song should we sing?
Fuel, Metallica "Give me fuel, give me fire, give my that which I desire!"
Audhulma (NA)
: Nah, they can't afford to make one, not even a simple mobile app whose sole purpose is to rotate a random ID every 20 seconds for your account, like what Blizz and Steam have. Unfortunately, even after a decade of relative success, Riot is still just a poor indie company that struggles to keep the lights on, or pay it's employees. I even heard that some of them get paid in coupons for the local dollar store.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bAAvelJW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-23T12:48:24.596+0000) > > Nah, they can't afford to make one, not even a simple mobile app whose sole purpose is to rotate a random ID every 20 seconds for your account, like what Blizz and Steam have. Unfortunately, even after a decade of relative success, Riot is still just a poor indie company that struggles to keep the lights on, or pay it's employees. I even heard that some of them get paid in coupons for the local dollar store. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
SirEnds (NA)
: I actually really like the Support team!
I must respectfully disagree with this claim. The only time I have ever seen the support team work is when I sent them screenshots of my friend messages when they get hacked by "free RP" bots. That's it. When I lost a rank due to two AFKers, I was essentially told "sucks to be you." When I failed to load into the game, I sent them the logs from the hextech repair program (or whatever it's called), and they just told me to uninstall my antivirus software. Umm, hell to the no. All the other times I had issues with the game, whether it be technical or because of a griefer, I am essentially given an automated response. They either tell me to undo my setup, or they give me the "we'll take care of this player but we won't tell you the outcome" act. And seeing as the program is still unstable, and seeing how griefers are a widespread pox in the playerbase, I'm convinced they do not actually do anything.
: noticed someone was trying to login to my account, is there a way to add a 2 factor authentication?
They aren't going to develop one either, but feel free to buy a skin on your way out the door.
: M8 before you wana start pointing fingers let me direct you to your fellow NA players, Nightblue3, or Tyler1, whom both have been doing this stuff for ages. Literally play on other regions to troll and not really give a damn, hells even happened on their streams even. Nightblue3 even flames while he is playing on the NA server, while streaming. OP i think you better take off those rose tinted glasses, because reality is that shit like this happens in every regional server and it´s caused by people from everywhere.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABVEuQMH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-22T13:32:11.552+0000) > > M8 before you wana start pointing fingers let me direct you to your fellow NA players, Nightblue3, or Tyler1, whom both have been doing this stuff for ages. > > Nightblue3 even flames while he is playing on the NA server, while streaming. Riot promoted streamers. I strongly believe they have a very unhealthy influence on the community. They badmouth anyone they don't like while streaming, they afk/int while on stream, and act like the world owes them for their own existence. Someone like that would be punished by Riot, especially since there's video evidence when they act up, right? Wrong. Riot continues to promote these guys, and the system is significantly more lenient with them (punishment requires week long sieges on multiple platforms by thousands of people). So now the kids at home who idolize these streamers try to be like them, and now they start misbehaving in game. Who gets screwed in the end? The legitimate players. What kind of message is Riot sending out by penalizing the common player for doing the same thing or less than those streamers?
: Riot cares more about bad language than inting
They do take it seriously, but because it's an automated system, it has to be stupidly obvious. When I say stupidly obvious, I mean like 0/34 stupidly obvious
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEm9W82n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:16:07.010+0000) > > I mean at this point, I jumped ship. I'm a Cheesehead now so you never were a fan. you cant jump ship when its bad
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEm9W82n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:19:05.088+0000) > > so you never were a fan. > > you cant jump ship when its bad So you're saying that I never liked the Simpsons when they were good, I never liked hip hop music, and I never liked league. That is poor logic my friend.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:06:47.208+0000) > > We see that, most of the community just cares that they win. They will only claim it's boring if the opponents play like bots or run it down mid. > > Thank you. > > I was going for players flaming people who have to lane against a busted champ with a regular one. I mean if you're up against a Zed mid lane, you're probably not playing someone tanky enough to not get bitch slapped. Hell, once he gets ult, hugging the turret won't even help, as Zed can move in, get the kill, and only get hit by the turret twice. Unless by some miracle you can damage him enough for those two turret hits to actually mean anything, the only Ace you're safe is at spawn. > > I said it many times here. I'll make it quick: > I stopped league because I got a demotion due to a Yasuo rage quitting after one failed gank, and, because I had rank on the line and didn't want to surrender, the ADC pulls off a NB3. I get demoted, and since support and the boards seemed to say nothing more than "sucks to be you," I quit Oh so it's just a player behavior stuff and not just champion balance. And a Yasuo rage quitting from 1 failed gank, why am i not surprised? One thing I've always theorized is that a toxic champion can create or attract a toxic player. A champion can be so overloaded that it makes the player think he's invincible (or gives the illusion of being invincible) and therefore can become arrogant and thinks he can do whatever he wants. I rarely, and i mean RARELY meet a friendly Yasuo player. The "typical 12 year old Yasuo main" meme doesn't exist for nothing, you know.
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:26:05.072+0000) > > Oh so it's just a player behavior stuff and not just champion balance. > And a Yasuo rage quitting from 1 failed gank, why am i not surprised? > > One thing I've always theorized is that a toxic champion can create or attract a toxic player. A champion can be so overloaded that it makes the player think he's invincible (or gives the illusion of being invincible) and therefore can become arrogant and thinks he can do whatever he wants. I rarely, and i mean RARELY meet a friendly Yasuo player. The "typical 12 year old Yasuo main" meme doesn't exist for nothing, you know. I mean it's ridiculous. And if they either are being countered, have their champion taken or banned, or are just making mistakes, God forbid they say "you know what, I should have done this" or "I need to learn another champion." It becomes "where's my gank" this and "you guys suck" that. I remember one time I forgot smite when I was jungle so I was struggling hard to farm up. I kill the golems and leave with about 20 hp. The laner next to me dies, and immediately starts pinging MIAs on me. People in this game never cease to amaze me
: well you should be hyped and rooting for 0-16 so they can get a QB
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YEm9W82n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:12:41.436+0000) > > well you should be hyped and rooting for 0-16 so they can get a QB I mean at this point, I jumped ship. I'm a Cheesehead now
Comentários de Rioters
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > When it's unfair in your favor, but that's a given. Then again, they become toxic as in they turn into Draven and brag, or they stir the pot when the other team descends into civil war. Honestly to me, usually when some unfair shit is to my favor, the game feels boring. Like, where's the challenge? Where's the thrill? Where's the competitiveness? To me it feels like cheating. > It's like a chess tournament where certain players get two extra queens in place of their bishops. Good example, i give you that. > I mean it's shitty that people flame others for something that's not their fault, but I get where it's coming from. Well flaming a champions that's overloaded would mean for the champion to require a sentience of its own. Another alternative is flaming the one responsible for the champion's design/rework. I wouldn't be surprised if there's somebody in this LoL community, doing the impossible to find certainlyt's address and send him hate letters and such. > Yeah I left a year ago. GD knows the story so I'm not gonna recite it. What you mean by "GD knows the story"??
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T12:54:10.393+0000) > > Honestly to me, usually when some unfair shit is to my favor, the game feels boring. Like, where's the challenge? Where's the thrill? Where's the competitiveness? To me it feels like cheating. We see that, most of the community just cares that they win. They will only claim it's boring if the opponents play like bots or run it down mid. > Good example, i give you that. Thank you. > Well flaming a champions that's overloaded would mean for the champion to require a sentience of its own. Another alternative is flaming the one responsible for the champion's design/rework. I wouldn't be surprised if there's somebody in this LoL community, doing the impossible to find certainlyt's address and send him hate letters and such. I was going for players flaming people who have to lane against a busted champ with a regular one. I mean if you're up against a Zed mid lane, you're probably not playing someone tanky enough to not get bitch slapped. Hell, once he gets ult, hugging the turret won't even help, as Zed can move in, get the kill, and only get hit by the turret twice. Unless by some miracle you can damage him enough for those two turret hits to actually mean anything, the only Ace you're safe is at spawn. > What you mean by "GD knows the story"?? I said it many times here. I'll make it quick: I stopped league because I got a demotion due to a Yasuo rage quitting after one failed gank, and, because I had rank on the line and didn't want to surrender, the ADC pulls off a NB3. I get demoted, and since support and the boards seemed to say nothing more than "sucks to be you," I quit
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-20T00:20:32.661+0000) > > This game has been a mess with balance. I honestly think it's a decent chunk as to why everyone is so damn toxic: frustration with unwinnable scenarios. You "think"? Who would even stay calm if the game is this unfair? What's the point of a game if fairness is minimal or lacking? And can you blame those being toxic for such a thing? I honestly can't and I'm not even a toxic player (I use to be though but that was like 1 year ago).
> [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-20T09:19:17.173+0000) > > You "think"? > Who would even stay calm if the game is this unfair? When it's unfair in your favor, but that's a given. Then again, they become toxic as in they turn into Draven and brag, or they stir the pot when the other team descends into civil war. > What's the point of a game if fairness is minimal or lacking? It's like a chess tournament where certain players get two extra queens in place of their bishops. > And can you blame those being toxic for such a thing? I mean it's shitty that people flame others for something that's not their fault, but I get where it's coming from. > I honestly can't and I'm not even a toxic player (I use to be though but that was like 1 year ago). Yeah I left a year ago. GD knows the story so I'm not gonna recite it.
: is their a weakness for mobility??
This game has been a mess with balance. I honestly think it's a decent chunk as to why everyone is so damn toxic: frustration with unwinnable scenarios.
: Hey Dumbass Ryze, We here as a part of the moderation team totally understand how frustrating it is to not see someone punished for what they've done, and we agree that it's a great feeling knowing that someone who has personally caused you grief has been punished. However, naming and shaming is against the rules -- and while I'm not going to remove your thread, I _am_ going to remove the name of the player in question. Since you say he's been punished, his name is officially a non-factor in your post. Please remember not to name and shame on the forums. Thank you, ChickenWrap
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jgpNuco3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-19T23:49:44.887+0000) > > Hey Dumbass, Hang on, I can't stop laughing!
: Mods will delete this thread. "I'm still celebrating "[removed by moderation]'s" ban from league!
: Unpopular oppinion... i like ARURF more then normal URF
ARURF would not be so bad if it were actually all random. The way riot had it set up, the odds were stacked so you'd see some champions significantly more than others. Like, not an accident significantly more.
: Uberdanger has a very good point
I thought he said it all when he said that they promoted their ten year anniversary two weeks early. But hey, the alternative might be filing for bankruptcy, so why not make a Hail Mary play? Am I right or am I right?
Nubrac (NA)
: Tyler1 Vs. Nubrac
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/league-videos
: I missed you all
It could very well be at 5 if you didn't screw me over a year ago
: Most cost effective way to buy a car?
The most cost effective way is to buy one that is a restoration project. The catch is you need to know how to fix the thing. If you do, the car will probably be dirt cheap.
Fyrijou (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T11:49:43.938+0000) > In ranked, well, if you're playing computer games and your teeth are being ground to dust, you're not getting any sympathy from me. Aside from your baby teeth, you only have the one set. Well, not getting a metaphorical joke are we?
> [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T12:50:30.659+0000) > > Well, not getting a metaphorical joke are we? I do, but it's just so much funnier when taken literally
Fyrijou (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:36:08.376+0000) > > I get that, but if I know I have to win in order to promote or to prevent a demotion, I won't really give a shit about the odds. This is why I only surrender if it's unranked or if my Nexus is about to be destroyed anyway (if you time the surrender right, you can make it explode twice) Yes, i know, and to be honest, if it explodes twice, i feel even dumber. And yes, in Ranked, FIGHT UNTIL YOUR TEETHS ARE GRINDED TO DUST! But i also talk about Draft Pick, Blind Pick, Aram and certain event modes. You would agree that in those non-ranked games, that the current Surrender system sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:44:32.271+0000) > > Yes, i know, and to be honest, if it explodes twice, i feel even dumber. And yes, in Ranked, FIGHT UNTIL YOUR TEETHS ARE GRINDED TO DUST! But i also talk about Draft Pick, Blind Pick, Aram and certain event modes. You would agree that in those non-ranked games, that the current Surrender system sucks. Honestly, making it explode twice is cool, because it makes a fool out of Riot's programmers. That said, my money is on them going to work on patching that before the actual client. In ranked, well, if you're playing computer games and your teeth are being ground to dust, you're not getting any sympathy from me. Aside from your baby teeth, you only have the one set. In any unranked mode, it can be frustrating to have players not know a lost cause when they see one, but again, I can understand the logic. I mean if the team is losing but I personally am kicking ass, I won't vote yes, because I want to see if I can't use my position to turn the game around. And if I'm in the middle of a skirmish, don't expect to turn my attention to your surrender vote. My attention is staying in the fight, where it belongs.
Fyrijou (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:24:15.838+0000) > > Riot wants players to do their best and try to make a comeback. Besides, some players have rank on the line, and are not interested in giving up the second things look just a little bit challenging. Make that epic comeback and you will close out of league with a lot more satisfaction! That, i understand COMPLETELY. Just recently, i was BAD with Kayle in a match because it was a VERY aggressive Darius top. I was bad, so i went into 100% defensive mode (which didn‘t help a lot tbh). But we (mostly Kha‘ Zix and Akali carry) managed to make a Comeback and we won. But again, this match was a lot of back and forth. Intense battles all the time where you never truly knew how it would end. But when it‘s too obvious, for instance 1 guy is lagging too bad and basically useless, or one where someone went AFK or a match that is just 1 giant flamefest with people inting each other with intentional feeds, than those „comeback“ hopes aren‘t as present as before.
> [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:31:20.994+0000) > > That, i understand COMPLETELY. Just recently, i was BAD with Kayle in a match because it was a VERY aggressive Darius top. I was bad, so i went into 100% defensive mode (which didn‘t help a lot tbh). But we (mostly Kha‘ Zix and Akali carry) managed to make a Comeback and we won. But again, this match was a lot of back and forth. Intense battles all the time where you never truly knew how it would end. > > But when it‘s too obvious, for instance 1 guy is lagging too bad and basically useless, or one where someone went AFK or a match that is just 1 giant flamefest with people inting each other with intentional feeds, than those „comeback“ hopes aren‘t as present as before. I get that, but if I know I have to win in order to promote or to prevent a demotion, I won't really give a shit about the odds. This is why I only surrender if it's unranked or if my Nexus is about to be destroyed anyway (if you time the surrender right, you can make it explode twice)
Fyrijou (EUW)
: Why does it take 4 votes for it to accept a surrender?
Riot wants players to do their best and try to make a comeback. Besides, some players have rank on the line, and are not interested in giving up the second things look just a little bit challenging. Make that epic comeback and you will close out of league with a lot more satisfaction!
: Mods sure are happy to remove posts these days, but they still can't do their job properly
Look, you can challenge ideals, but you can't name-call or flat out flame. Make a concise argument and keep it as clean as a Will Smith rap and it'll be fine.
Exibir mais

afmghost

Nível 104 (NA)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão